神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第19集: 第二个选择 Option Two

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
If there's a chance to save your life, why not try?
如果有机会拯救你的生命 为什么要拒绝
What if Cybertek has the key to saving you?
万一赛博科技能救你呢
Cybertek is the same company that built Deathlok's leg.
赛博科技就是那家给死亡战士造腿的公司
死亡战士
- The answer's no. - About that Deathlok program --
-不行 -那个死亡战士的项目
I'm gonna do some digging, see what else I can find.
我会去查查 看能发现什么
Glenn, are you ready to comply?
格伦 你愿意服从了吗
I'm happy to.
很乐意
Talbot, stop. Why are you trying to get into the hangar?
塔伯特 停下 你为什么想进机库
She's the Destroyer.
她是毁灭者
Ruby! No!
露比 不要
Yo-Yo, what did you do?!
悠悠球 你做了什么
I found what you're looking for.
我找到你在找的东西了
My Gravitonium.
我的重力鎓
S.H.I.E.L.D. Has it.
在神盾局手上
But they won't give it willingly.
但他们不会自愿交出它的
You'd have me kill them?
你要我杀了他们吗
I have no reason to stop you.
我没理由阻止你
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1.
翻译 煮粥达人 杏仁斯嘉丽 Silence
43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1.
翻译 盐湖嗨爪凉 小酸奶! 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1.
43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1.
4-3 point 9-4-6-2...
Once Zephyr One breaks through the upper atmosphere,
一旦和风一号突破高空大气
we can slingshot the Gravitonium at high velocity into the Sun,
我们就能以高速将重力鎓弹射进太阳
destroying it for good.
永久地毁了它
As anxious as we are to contain an element
尽管我们很急切想控制一种
that may cause the future destruction of the planet,
可能导致这个星球未来的毁灭的元素
we have to get Zephyr ready for space travel first.
我们首先得让和风做好太空旅行的准备
"Future destruction"?
"未来的毁灭"
It's complicated. Just go with it.
说来话长 听着就是了
So, how close are we?
那我们进展如何
On the Zephyr, RCS thrusters are operational.
和风的反作用控制系统推进器可以运行
On the Gravitonium --
而重力鎓
We're nearly finished extracting residual traces from the machine,
我们快将机器里残余的都取出了
which seems to have refined the element in some way.
机器似乎对这个元素进行了某种加工
Should be enough to power the pseudo-gravity engine.
应该足够给伪重力引擎提供动力了
So, in other words, we're close.
换句话说 我们就快成功了
I've kind of been consulting, so...
我算是个顾问 所以
Meanwhile, Carl Creel still needs medical help.
同时 卡尔·克里尔仍需要医疗救助
And I think we should get Robin and Polly somewhere safe, too.
我觉得也该给萝宾和波莉找个安全的地方
After General Talbot --
自从塔伯特准将
He's not going anywhere. ‭
他哪也不会去
I know.
我知道
But I've been talking to Tony Caine.
但我跟托尼·凯恩谈过了
What, my Tony? The Candyman?
什么 我的托尼吗 糖果贩
He's arranged for Creel's treatment,
他给克里尔安排了治疗
and he says he could take care ‭of Robin and Polly -- for now.
还说他可以暂时照顾萝宾和波莉
Great. Do it.
太好了 行动吧
Maybe Davis can --
或许戴维斯可以
I'll take them.
我带她们去
It's the least I can do after dragging them out of hiding.
是我带她们离开藏身处 这是我该做的
Unless there's some objection.
除非有人反对
No. ‭They'll be safer than here.
没有 她们会比在这里安全
Well, make it quick.
好的 快去快回
General Hale's MIA,
黑尔将军不知所踪
and I doubt she took an early retirement.
她应该不是提前退休了
Wait, explain to me how she got away.
等等 跟我说说她怎么逃走的
Didn't you have them contained?
你们不是控制住她们了吗
Yeah, we did.
对 本来控制住了
That girl was a ticking bomb.
那女孩是个定时炸弹
And she went off when you cut her throat.
你割了她喉咙后她就爆炸了
A gravity surge knocked everyone back
重力爆发波击倒了所有人
and disrupted our equipment.
也扰乱了我们的仪器
She slipped away.
她就逃走了
I was afraid you'd have to quake Ruby
我怕你不得不震露比
and crack the Earth.
震碎地球
That shouldn't even be an issue, speaking of cutthroat.
喉都割了 那事应该不成问题了
- All right, ‭let's keep it productive. - There would already be
-好了 继续说正事 -如果你没这么做
a crack in the universe if you hadn't.
宇宙这会儿就已经裂开了
Look, I did what I did.
听着 我做了就做了
I'm not proud, ‭but it was the right choice.
我并不骄傲 但这是正确的选择
It was revenge.
那是报复
You let your emotions get the best of you.
你被情感蒙蔽了理智
Ruby should be locked up, and she's not the only one.
露比应该被关起来 而且不止是她
All I did was kill the person called the Destroyer of Worlds.
我只不过是杀了世界毁灭者
That's what Daisy was called.
那是黛西的绰号
We're lucky you didn't cut her throat.
幸好你没割她喉
Just stop, Deke.
别说了 迪克
The point is, you don't make that decision.
关键是这个决定由不得你做
Then who does? You?
那该谁做 你吗
We all have blood on our hands. Why am I being singled out?
我们都杀过人 为什么单单针对我一个人
That's not what we do here.
那不是我们的职责
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. We protect.
我们是神盾局 我们负责保护
She was a psychopath.
她是个疯子
Ask Fitz.
问问菲兹
Yeah, just look at his cracked rib.
对 看看他断掉的肋骨
If you'd have seen what she was like,
要是你见识过她什么样
- this never would've -- - I didn't get a chance.
-就不会... -我根本没机会
I was too busy screaming to be let out of a cell.
我忙着尖叫 想被放出去
Fitz shouldn't have even been there.
菲兹就不应该去
- We delayed their plan! - If we hadn't gone,
-我们拖住了他们 -要是我们没去
Ruby would be free.
露比就会无所忌惮
But this isn't about the decision, is it?
但这不是因为那个决定吧
This is about ‭not following your orders.
而是没遵从你的命令
It's about both.
两件事都有
Well, we didn't pick you.
我们没选你
Coulson made that decision and brought you back
科尔森决定带你回来
when he could have broken that loop right there!
但他当时也许就能打破循环
All right, stop it.
好了 别说了
Yes, I made that decision,
确实 那个决定是我做的
and I'll be making the rest today.
今天接下来的决定也我来做
It's over.
结束了
Go do your jobs.
去做自己该做的吧
So, is this normal?
这是正常的吗
A weird mission? Yeah.
奇怪的任务 正常
The fighting? That's new.
吵架 倒是新鲜
Be advised -- the power grid in section 24-B is offline.
请注意 24B区的电力网已下线
Repeat -- 24-B is offline.
重复 24B已下线
Here to ask me if I'm okay?
来问我好不好吗
Not if I don't have to.
除非十分有必要
Good.
那就好
Then tell me what the Candyman's got.
那告诉我糖果贩有什么发现
Thinks he found something connected to ‭the Deathlok program,
他似乎找到了和死亡战士项目有关的东西
Garrett.
加勒特
Could be a stretch, but...
可能比较牵强 但...
It could keep Coulson alive.
或许能保住科尔森的命
Whether he likes it or not.
不管他愿不愿意
So Creel's been put on board?
克里尔在飞机上了吗
And he's on an I.V. drip,
他在静脉输液
so he's not a danger to anyone.
所以不会对人造成威胁
Once you have him, ‭Robin, and her mom set up, go dark.
把他 萝宾和她妈妈安顿好 就断联
I'll cover for you here.
这里我帮你打掩护
Okay.
Thank you for being sane.
谢谢你还保持理智
Robin said someday Coulson will put all the pieces together.
萝宾说 科尔森有天可以把所有碎片拼凑在一起
That has to mean something.
这必须是有意义的
小心 重力鎓
But not according to the multiverse theory.
但多重宇宙论不是这样说的
I'm not sure you actually know what "multiverse" means.
我不知道你是否清楚"多重宇宙论"究竟是什么
That every choice we make
我们做出的每个选择
spins out a different timeline into the cosmos,
都会在宇宙中引发另一条时间线
and right now, there are infinite parallel universes.
现在有无限个平行宇宙
But I am proof ‭that you can move between them.
但我就是你能在两个宇宙之间来去的证据
Or...
或者说
you're proof that we are in one timeline, in a loop --
你就是我们在一条时间线上 循环中的证据
an infinite, intractable, unchangeable loop.
一个无限 不变 麻烦重重的循环
But if we succeed in ridding the planet of Gravitonium,
但如果我们能成功清除这星球上的重力鎓
then we break that loop and prevent the Earth's destruction.
我们就能打破循环 阻止地球的毁灭
Which is great,
那就太好了
because that definitely won't affect me at all.
因为这绝对不会影响到我
Look, it's not like I'm just gonna blink out of existence.
听着 我又不会突然消失
See, I lived in one timeline,
我曾经生活在一个时间线里
but now I live in this new one,
现在我在这个新的时间线中
and I think I'm gonna stay in the one with the sun
我觉得我要留在那个有太阳
and tacos and all that, because that's the multiverse.
有墨西哥玉米卷的地方 这就是多重宇宙
That's science.
这是科学
金丝雀对矿井中的瓦斯很敏感 一般用于做安全预警
Or you're a canary in a coal mine.
或者你是煤矿中的金丝雀
I don't know ‭what either of those things are.
我不知道那都是什么
We won't know if we're successful at changing the future
我们无从知道我们有没有成功改变未来
unless you blink out of existence.
除非你突然消失
Fitz...
菲兹
Jemma agrees.
珍玛也同意
She actually wrote a paper on the theory of --
她还写了篇论文讲这个理论...
Nobody knows how it works.
没人知道到底怎么回事
Now, be careful.
小心点
This substance ‭is extremely unpredictable.
这种物质极度不稳定
Just make sure that that gets to the Zephyr in o--
务必把它送上和风...
No, okay. You know what? I think I might take that myself.
不 算了 我还是自己来吧
Oh, quit it! I carried this stuff around on my belt for years, okay?
拜托 我随身携带这玩意好多年了 好吗
Y-- And didn't you guys make a pledge
你们不是发过誓
never to leave each other's side?
永远不再离开彼此吗
You have to do that.
你们得说到做到
You have to keep that pledge for the --
你们得遵守诺言 为了...
you know, the... good of humanity.
为了全人类
Your humanity, you mean.
你是说你这个人类吧
I appreciate how invested you are in our future,
我很感激你对我们未来的关心
but for now, let's worry about the future of the planet.
但现在还是先关心这个星球的未来吧
43. 4-3 point...
9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1.
Coulson.
科尔森
Coulson!
科尔森
Coulson!
科尔森
Coulson!
科尔森
43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1.
He's been yelling for you.
他一直在叫你
I can fix this.
我可以帮忙
Wait by the door.
在门外等着
4-3 -- 4-3 point 9-4-6-2...
Phil.
菲尔
It's like a record that just keeps skipping in my head,
我的脑海里好像有张老跳帧的唱片
the numbers.
这些数字
I was -- I was with Robin.
我当时和萝宾在一起
Okay. Calm down.
好 冷静点
But I was at the control box.
但我在控制箱那里
Why? W-What was I doing there?
为什么 我去那里干什么
Trying to get the doors open?
想把门打开吗
I'm Air Force, Phil.
我是空军 菲尔
I know enough about navigational aids
我很了解助航设备
to know that every hangar has a landing...
知道每个机库都有着陆...
assist.
辅助
I had to comply.
我必须服从
The landing-assist beacon.
着陆辅助信标
The only way to get a signal out.
只有这样才能发出信号
43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1.
Phil, tell me ‭that's not what I think it is.
菲尔 告诉我这不是我想的那个
Our location.
这是我们的位置
神盾局特工第五季 第十九集
It came out of nowhere.
它突然冒了出来
Any word from outside?
外面有消息吗
They jammed our communications and exterior cameras.
他们干扰了我们的通讯设备和外部摄像机
As far as we can tell, both the Lighthouse and River's End
目前看来 灯塔和河尽镇
have been cut off ‭from the rest of the world.
都已与整个世界隔绝了
That's not reassuring.
这可不怎么让人安心
Greetings, elite citizens of the Lighthouse.
你们好 灯塔的优秀居民们
Project Reclamation has been triggered.
再生计划已经启动
It appears you're experiencing an apocalypse-level event.
看来你们正在经历末日灾祸
Aw, this guy again?
又是这家伙
Please remain calm.
请保持冷静
This moment in human history
这个地堡就是
is what this bunker was designed for.
用来应付人类历史上的这一时刻
That actually is kind of reassuring.
这话还挺让人安心的
Please go to the main computer terminal
请前往主电脑终端
and choose from the following options.
在以下选项中做出选择
欢迎来到灯塔再生计划
If the Lighthouse is experiencing
如果灯塔在经历
an extreme-weather event, press 1.
极端天气 请按1
Agent Coulson, I can't silence the alarms.
科尔森特工 我无法解除警报
If you're experiencing a nuclear attack, press 2.
如果你正在遭受核攻击 请按2
Screw it.
管他呢
For an alien invasion, press 3.
外星人入侵 请按3
You have selected nuclear attack.
你选择了核攻击
For your own health, safety, and radiation protection,
为了你的健康 安全 和保护你不受核辐射
all outer doors will remain sealed for 15 years.
所有通往外界的大门将被封锁15年
Did he just say 15 years?
他刚刚是说15年
How was I supposed to know
我怎么知道
there would be an "alien invasion" option?
还有一个"外星人入侵"的选项
You always listen to the whole menu.
永远要听完整个菜单
Always!
永远
You may be noticing
你们可能会发现
that the Lighthouse is going into lockdown mode.
灯塔正在进入封锁模式
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
The Lighthouse is keeping us safe.
灯塔在保护我们的安全
All exits, including the hangar,
所有出口 包括机库
have been sealed to protect us from any outside intrusion.
都已被封锁 阻止外界对我们的入侵
Which is good, 'cause there is currently
这是好事 因为我们头上
a sizeable alien spaceship overhead.
现在有一架巨大的外星飞船
Oh, and due to a technical malfunction,
由于技术故障
the Lighthouse thinks we're under nuclear attack,
灯塔认为我们正在遭受核攻击
so we may be trapped inside for 15 years...ish.
所以我们可能会被困这里...15年
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no!
不不 不不
I am -- I am so stupid. Why am I still in here?
我太蠢了 为什么我还在这里
I'm sure there's a way around that.
肯定有办法解决的
So in the meantime, there's no reason to panic.
所以大家不需要惊慌
The Lighthouse survives the Earth cracking apart,
地球崩裂后灯塔还能得以幸存
so one flying saucer, probably no big deal.
所以一艘外星船应该没什么大不了的
All Lighthouse survival systems are operational.
灯塔的所有生存系统都运行正常
Good luck. You're humanity's last hope.
祝你们好运 你们是人类最后的希望
Your survival is essential --
你们能存活下来很重要
无信号
Ugh. Now what?
又怎么了
I know this guy.
我认识这个人
Phil Coulson.
菲尔·科尔森
Humanity's shield.
人类的盾牌
Yeah, I remember you, too.
我也记得你
The lighting wasn't great,
虽然当时光线不太好
but the whole vision thing was hard to forget.
但是让我看到幻象的事印象深刻
Did General Hale send you?
是黑尔将军派你来的吗
You will be dealing with me now.
你现在要和我交涉
I'm here for what was promised --
我是为了许下的承诺而来
the Gravitonium.
重力鎓
Yeah, ‭that's gonna be a hard pass.
这是绝对不行的
Maybe you haven't realized it yet,
也许你还没意识到
but this bunker -- it's apocalypse-proof.
但是这个地堡 是能挺过末日的
It can withstand a nuclear blast.
它能抵挡核爆炸
We have years of food, water, and air.
食物 水和空气能维持多年
- Is that true? - ‭Not good food.
-真的吗 -没什么好吃的
And pretty soon, ‭the world's gonna realize
很快 整个世界就会意识到
there's this giant ship in its atmosphere,
大气层中有一艘巨型飞船
and I'm thinking, in the current political climate,
我觉得 在当前的政治环境下
won't be long before you're blown out of the sky.
用不了多久 你们就会被从空中击落
Too much?
太过了吗
If you're here for the update,
如果你是来问最新情况
tell Coulson the communication relay doesn't work, either.
告诉科尔森通讯中继器也失灵了
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间说那些事
We might be stuck in here for 15 years.
我们也许会困在这里15年
You think you can avoid me for that long?
你觉得你能躲我那么久吗
I want to explain.
我想解释一下
Which part?
哪一部分
I was trying to save you.
我只是想救你
Not this again.
别又来这套
You need to listen.
你得听我说
You saw her -- me in the future.
你看到她了 未来的我
I spoke to her.
我和她说过话
She warned me of all of this.
这一切她都警告过我
I don't want to hear it, and I don't want to know.
我不想听 也不想知道
She was trying to help us, Mack,
她想帮我们 迈克
to prevent this, ‭to keep me from losing you.
阻止末日 让我不会失去你
She said things that --
她说过的事
And it's making you crazy.
令你发疯
This whole future thing has got you all acting crazy.
未来的事让你们全都疯了
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
I'm just trying to fix the problems right in front of me,
我只想解决我眼前的问题
not get my mind twisted trying to figure out what comes next.
而不是胡思乱想地要搞清楚接下来的事
We already saw what comes next!
我们已经看到接下来的事了
So you're willing to do anything, no matter who it hurts!
所以无论伤害到谁 你都愿意放手一搏吗
We've been through too much.
我们经历了太多
It messed you up.
把你弄得伤痕累累
Thanks for the reminder, Mack.
谢谢你的提醒 迈克
You don't even look at me the same.
你连看我的眼神都不一样了
You know that's not what I meant.
你知道我不是那个意思
No wonder you're pulling away.
也难怪你在远离我
You're pushing me away.
是你在把我推开
Y-You think I don't care about what happened to your arms?
你觉得我不在乎你手臂的事吗
You don't care enough.
你不够在乎
How can you not want that girl to suffer for what she did?!
你怎么会不想让那女孩为她的作为而受惩罚
I wanted to beat her senseless,
我想把她打到失去知觉
but that's not what we do!
但那不是我们的做法
That's not us! We turn the other cheek.
我们不是那样的 我们要以德报怨
Would you say that to May?
你会对梅这样说吗
That she could've saved that little girl in Bahrain?
说她本可以拯救那个巴林岛的小女孩
No.
Because she made ‭the tough choice to save lives.
因为她做出了拯救生命的艰难抉择
In the Framework, you saw the alternative.
在框架里 你看到了另一种结果
In the future...
在未来
we swore...
我们发过誓...
We swore ‭we wouldn't lose ourselves.
我们发过誓 不会失去自我
I know.
我知道
Or lose each other.
或者失去彼此
I know.
我知道
I love you.
我爱你
I'm doing this for you,
我这么做是为了你
but you need to believe me.
但你需要相信我
You need to trust ‭that I know what I'm doing.
你需要相信我知道自己在做什么
Please, Mack.
求你了 迈克
You know me.
你了解我
You know I may run away,
你知道我可能会跑开
but I always come back to where I started.
但我总是会回到原地
I know.
我知道
I just don't know ‭if I'll be here when you do.
我只是不知道你回来时我还在不在
Mack?
迈克呢
Says the relay's done.
说中继器也坏了
That's all he said?
他就说了这么多
No.
不是
Look, I can't tell you
我不能告诉你
if what you did was right or wrong.
你做得对还是错
That's up to you to decide.
对错要由你来决定
But it doesn't just change you.
但这不仅改变了你
It changes how people see you.
这也改变了大家看你的方式
And the only thing you can do is make peace with it.
而你只能平静地接受
I'll try.
我会尽量的
Daisy should be back by now.
黛西现在应该回来了
I can't get a line out.
我无法与外面联络
But you should be able to get a signal in, right?
但你应该能够收到信号 对吗
What if she never made it out of our airspace at all?
如果她根本就没有离开我们的空域呢
We would know? Can't we try --
那我们会知道的 我们不能试试...
What if that ship fired on them? ‭
如果那艘船向他们开火了呢
Daisy's fine.
黛西没事的
She's gone dark.
她只是断联了
Daisy's mission wasn't just about
黛西的任务不止是
Robin, Polly, and Creel.
萝宾 波莉和克里尔
She's following a lead.
她在追踪一条线索
A lead on what?
什么线索
A way to keep you alive.
让你活命的办法
What?
什么
I don't want that.
我不想要那样
My orders are very clear about that.
关于这件事 我的命令非常明确
If there's a chance we can save you,
如果我们有救你的机会
don't you think I'd take it?
你觉得我不会抓住吗
‭Right now, we all need saving
现在我们都需要拯救
from our new overlords out there,
抵抗外面那些新霸主
and our most powerful team member's gone.
而我们最强大的队员却不在
No, no, no, no, no.
不不
I killed Ruby for nothing.
我白白杀了露比
It didn't matter. ‭It's all happening right now.
无所谓了 这还是要发生了
- Everything she told me. - "She" who?
-她告诉我的一切 -"她"是谁
This right here...
this is how we lose.
就是我们输的原因
I could've warned myself about a lot of things --
我本可提醒自己很多事
Ruby, Hale, these aliens --
露比 黑尔 外星人
but instead, she told me...
但她却告诉我
Instead, she told me,
但她却告诉我
"Coulson is dying, and we need to let him."
"科尔森要死了 我们不能阻止"
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
I hated keeping this.
我也不想隐瞒下来
I owe you so much.
我欠你那么多
You're my family.
你是我的家人
No, you're wrong.
不 你错了
Robin said Coulson ‭puts the pieces back together.
萝宾说 科尔森能把碎片拼凑在一起
And you're saying ‭that we should've just left him
难道你是说 我们该任由他
to freeze to death in the middle of nowhere.
冻死在荒无人烟的地方吗
I have to listen, May.
我必须听进去 梅
- The middle of nowhere... - She was me.
-荒无人烟的地方 -她就是我
She's lived through this,
她经历过这一切
through the loop, who knows how many times.
经历过循环 谁知道都多少次了
Exactly -- you don't know.
没错 你不知道
We haven't lost yet,
我们还没输呢
and as far as we know, they can't get in here,
就我们所知 他们进不来
- and until they do... - They can go wherever they want.
-他们进来之前 -他们可以去任何地方
...you better believe we're gonna do everything possible
你最好相信 我们要尽一切可能
to keep him alive.
保住他的生命
They can go wherever they want.
他们可以去任何地方
Sensors, the cameras -- everything's glitchy.
传感器 摄像头 都在出故障
You getting the same thing I am?
你们也看到了吗
Energy fluctuations all over the Lighthouse?
整个灯塔都在发生电力波动吗
Yeah.
是的
Which could mean they're already inside.
那么他们可能已经进来了
They're already inside!
他们已经进来了
We don't even know who "they" are.
我们都不知道"他们"是谁
I do.
我知道
The Remorath are marauders.
雷默斯是掠夺者
They're intergalactic scavengers with no planet of their own,
他们在星际间烧杀抢掠 没有自己的星球
so they just take from others,
他们只会抢别人的东西
- and -- and wherever they go, darkness follows. - Darkness?
-他们所到处 黑暗随至 -黑暗
- That's a little vague. - Well, it's not the concept of darkness,
-有点模糊吧 -不是概念上的黑暗
it's literal darkness.
是真正的黑暗
It follows them because they're magic,
因为他们有魔法
and they can see in the dark, and we can't,
他们在黑暗中也看得见 而我们不能
so it makes them kill us better with -- with their claws.
因此他们能更方便地用爪子杀人
Did you say "claws"?
"爪子"吗
Yeah. Did I not mention the footlong razor claws?
是的 我没提长达一英尺的锋利爪子吗
Because, yeah.
他们有那个
Well, people in the future survive.
未来的人活了下来
There must be a way to stop them.
那就肯定有办法阻止他们
No, we didn't stop them.
我们没阻止他们
We just -- We just gave them whatever they wanted,
我们只是乖乖交出了他们想要的东西
and then... said thank you and...
然后说谢谢
cleaned up the bodies after they left.
他们走后再清理好尸体
All right, this is no longer a siege,
好吧 这不再是围攻了
this is an evacuation.
而是撤离
Fitz-Simmons, see if you can find a way
菲兹-西蒙斯 看看你们能不能找到办法
to override the whole nuclear-contamination protocol.
超控核污染规程协议
We need to get the Zephyr airborne and out of here,
我们得让和风起飞 离开这里
preferably with the Gravitonium and our people on board.
最好还能带走重力鎓和我们的人
How are your arms feeling?
你的胳膊怎么样了
Fitz recalibrated them, so I'm like new.
菲兹重新调整过了 我焕然一新了
Good, because we also need to get Talbot out of lockup,
很好 我们还得把塔伯特放出来
and we have no idea what kind of influence he's under.
我们还不知道他现在的状况
Well, if he makes a move, I'll make a faster one.
如果他动手 我会动得更快
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Coulson, I think we might have something.
科尔森 可能有发现
There's a -- There's an analogue override on floor 17.
17层有模拟超控装置
It's the system I check after the beacon explodes,
信标爆炸后 我查过系统
so, I can rig up a bypass.
我可以做个绕接装置
All right, if we can get the hangar doors open
好 如果我们能打开机库门
and Deke and I can get the engines going, we're in business.
我可以去跟迪克启动引擎 那就行了
I'll ready ‭the Gravitonium for travel.
我来准备运输重力鎓
We've got Piper and Davis here to help,
这里有派珀和戴维斯帮忙
and, uh, Fitz can ‭take Agent Wahl for backup.
菲兹可以带沃尔特工做支援
No, Simmons, you -- you are the backup.
不 西蒙斯 你就是支援
You guys made a pledge not to leave each other's side,
你俩不是说好不离开彼此吗
so I feel like --
我觉得
Well, we don't really have much choice.
我们没什么选择了
You -- You can get Daisy to give you backup.
你可以让黛西支援你
She's strong, and she's protective, and she --
她很强大 又有保护欲
Wait. Can't --
等等
Wait. Can't Daisy just quake us out of here?
等等 黛西不能把我们震出去吗
Why isn't she back yet?
她怎么还没回来
Ask May.
问梅吧
All settled?
都安顿好了吗
Weird kid.
奇怪的孩子
Drew me a picture of a blue lady
给我画了张画 一个蓝女人
juggling someone's balls.
玩着谁的球
Pretty sure they were her balls.
那是她的球[蛋蛋]
Aliens, you know?
外星人啊
Have you seen all this weird stuff
你看到纽约发生的
happening in New York?
那些怪事了吗
I can't watch the news. It makes me crazy.
我没法看新闻 简直能逼疯人
Look, I got to get back, so --
我还得回去
Agent Johnson, you know why they call me the Candyman?
约翰逊特工 你知道他们为什么喊我糖果贩吧
Because the Candyman can?
因为你本事大吗
Project Deathlok had a lot of branches.
死亡战士项目有很多分支
There's a very complex web to untangle.
那是张错综复杂的网
A lot of promises were made,
许下了很多承诺
- promises were broken and - ‭Tony.
-但未能实现 -托尼
Short story long,
长话短说
it all goes back to this one Hydra dude
最终都能追溯到一个九头蛇的人
named John Garrett.
约翰·加勒特
Yeah, I'm familiar.
嗯 我了解
He was being kept alive by this secret sauce --
他靠一种秘密制剂维持生命
all kinds of ingredients.
有各种原料
He called it Centipede serum.
他称之为蜈蚣血清
I think from the shape of it.
应该是因为形状的关系
That's -- ‭That's the last one, so...
那是最后的一剂 所以
Don't waste it.
可别浪费了
I'm familiar. This is, uh, a start. Thank you.
我知道这个 这是个开始 谢谢
Yeah, well, ‭the thing about it is, though,
问题是
Garrett's cocktail ‭had an extra healing component
加勒特的混合剂里还有一种愈合成分
that was designed ‭and developed by the Nazis,
是由纳粹设计开发的
so that's impossible to get.
那个不可能拿到
Nothing's impossible.
没什么是不可能的
It's one element. What is it?
就一种原料 是什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
All I got was the name of some place where they found it.
我只知道他们找到这玩意的地方
And I can't find it on any map.
但我在地图上找不到
That's 'cause it's not a place.
那不是个地方
Come on, Glenn.
加油 格伦
Just think.
好好想
Just think.
好好想
You can fix this, you can fix this.
你可以帮忙的
Just think.
好好想
Just think.
好好想
Just think.
好好想
Just think.
好好想
- Speedy! - Don't.
-飞毛腿 -别
Back up.
退后
Bad aliens are coming, and we're getting out.
坏外星人要来了 我们得出去
Coulson's orders. Come on.
科尔森有令 走
Oh, sorry. I can't do that.
抱歉 我不能走
I caused this problem.
我导致了这个问题
You give me a gun,
你给我把枪
I'll help take out as many of them as I can.
我可以帮忙尽量多干掉几个敌人
Better yet, you know what you do?
更好的办法是
You get me a phone, and I'll call in an air strike.
你给我部手机 我呼叫空中打击
There's no way to call out.
我们没法联络外界
Then I'll send up a smoke signal.
那我发个烟雾信号
You're not Air Force anymore.
你已经不是空军了
Okay, look, ‭there's no need for that.
听着 没那个必要的
We're fine.
没事的
That's not necessary, because I-I'll comply.
那个没必要 我会服从的
I'll -- ‭That's a bad choice of words.
我...这词用得不好
I'll...cooperate.
我会配合的
Sorry.
抱歉
Has to be done.
必须如此
I'll make up for what I did.
我会弥补我的过错
Make it right for that little girl.
为那个小女孩做出补偿
Robin and her... mother.
萝宾 还有她妈妈
I believe you,
我相信你
but we don't know ‭if you're the one in control.
但我们不能确定是不是你在控制身体
Okay.
好吧
So you follow my lead.
你要听我的
Do you think Deke's right?
你觉得迪克是对的吗
Let me be clear -- Deke is never right.
我说明白一点 迪克从没说对过
We're in radio contact.
我们在用无线电联系
We're not split up. We're just --
我们没分开 只是
Jemma?
珍玛
Jemma, do you copy?
珍玛 收到吗
We should go.
我们还是走吧
No, no, no, no.
不不
Let's move.
我们走
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
不是吧
Get back!
让开
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Without you, there is no me.
没有你就没有我了
Never been, uh, so happy to meet someone so self-centered.
从没这么开心遇到这么自我为中心的人
If anyone asks, we scared that thing off, okay?
如果有人问起 我们吓退了那玩意
Or he knew he could just kill us later.
或是他知道他可以回头再杀我们
Don't tell me that's the override.
别告诉我那是超控装置
How the hell did he find that thing?
他怎么找到那玩意的
The Lighthouse is enormous.
灯塔里那么大
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
This was our only way out.
这可是唯一的出路
All of you see where you're going,
你们都知道该去哪
where to find it.
去哪找它
Then lay waste to anyone who stands in our way.
挡路者杀
Evac is a no-go.
无法撤离
Fitz says ‭the override's been destroyed.
菲兹说超控装置已被毁
They have the layout of this place?
他们知道这里的布局吗
Who knows? They have teleportation tech,
谁知道呢 他们有瞬移传送科技
and they did show me visions of far-off places.
还让我看到了遥远地方的幻象
They'd be great to have on our team if they were interested.
如果他们愿意加入我们这边就太好了
They may have a layout of this place.
他们可能有这里的布局
So, new plan?
那么 要定新计划
Yeah, we rally together, make a stand.
嗯 我们集结起来 拼死一战
Well, those doors aren't gonna hold for long.
门是抵不住多久的
I don't like our chances without more ammo.
没有更多弹药 我们胜算不高
We'll make it to the armory and bring back what we can find.
我们可以去军械库 把能找到的武器都拿来
Thanks, Agent Kim.
多谢 金特工
A team of us is gonna take up a defensive position here in Control.
我们一队人会在控制室进行防守
Secure whatever firepower you can, then head our way.
找到一切能找到的武器 然后到我们这里来
- You copy? - Copy. I've got Talbot,
-收到吗 -收到 塔伯特在我这儿
but we don't have much in the way of firepower.
但我们没多少武器
We've got you.
我们有你
Heading your way.
这就过去
Copy that.
收到
Yeah, we copy, as well,
我们也收到
but we may have a bit of a logistics issue in the lab.
但实验室这边有点后勤问题
I don't think the Gravitonium can take the stairs.
重力鎓可不能走楼梯
Deke thinks he can get one of the elevators moving.
迪克认为他可以启动一个电梯
Okay, brilliant.
太好了
Yeah, and, uh, ‭just so everybody's aware,
大家要知道
I think these guys have tech that can shut down electricity,
这些人可能有可以中断电力的技术
like, uh, an EMP, ‭so flashlights, ICERs...
像是电磁脉冲 手电筒 冰冻枪
walkies -- they'll be useless.
对讲机 都会不好使
We need to see these things if we're gonna stop them.
我们如果想阻止他们 就得能看到他们
Fire would work.
火可以
Just -- Just try and find something combustible.
找点可燃的东西
Then let's light 'em up.
那我们点火吧
I always wanted to say that.
我一直想说那句话
They're here.
他们来了
That's our exit. We're cut off.
那是我们的出路 我们被截住了
‭Oh, come on. We can fight these Remorons.
得了 我们可以跟他们打的
Get these cuffs off. I can fix this.
把手铐解开 我可以帮忙的
Coulson wants you safe, which means I do, too.
科尔森要保你安全 所以我也是
Come on.
走吧
I can't be stuck in here again.
我不能又被困在这里
I can't be stuck in here again. I-I --
我不能又被困在这里
There's so much I haven't seen.
我还有那么多没见过
I haven't seen the ocean. I-I haven't seen the Great Wall.
我还没见过大海 我还没见过长城
I-I haven't seen Orlando.
我还没见过奥兰多
What happened to your multiverse?
你的多重宇宙理论呢
Thought you were everywhere all at once?
你不是无所不在吗
Shut up!
闭嘴吧
This is insane.
真是不可思议
I mean, it's a miracle you survived all that with just one scar?
你经历了那么多 只留了一道伤疤
Yeah.
You tell everyone that story?
你跟大家讲过这个故事吗
I don't think they care.
我觉得他们不想听
Piper, ICERs won't work.
派珀 冰冻枪是会失效的
So no modern weapons,
那么现代武器不能用
but yes ‭to '70s-era camping equipment?
70年代的宿营设备却可以吗
'Fraid so.
恐怕是的
We stalled them.
我们拖住了他们
They cut off our way to Control.
他们截断了通往去控制室的路
We had nowhere else to go.
我们别无去处了
Jemma, do you copy?
珍玛 你收到吗
Yeah, Fitz, I think we're pinned down.
菲兹 我们被堵住了
We're going to have to make our own stand here.
我们得在这里想办法抵抗了
They'll be coming for the Gravitonium.
他们会去找重力鎓的
I know.
我知道
Sorry, Jemma. I never should've left your side.
对不起 珍玛 我就不该离开你
Wait. Deke -- has he blinked out of existence?
等等 迪克 他消失了吗
No, he's still here.
没有 他还在
Then we're good.
那我们就没事
You heard him -- they're coming after us.
你们听到了 他们要来了
Okay.
Davis, piper, we're on point.
戴维斯 派珀 我们打头阵
Simmons, you stay here and defend the lab
西蒙斯 你在这里守卫实验室
And, if it comes to it, the gravitonium.
如果真到那一步 还要守住重力鎓
What about me? Take the cuffs off.
那我呢 解开我的手铐
I can fix this.
我可以帮忙的
You just stay back.
你留下就好
Okay.
Looks like you and I are the last line of defense.
看来咱俩是最后的防线了
Thought you might need an escort.
我觉得你们或许需要人护送
I think we can handle ourselves.
我们自己能行的
Actually, it was a nice gesture.
其实 真是多谢你了
Go.
快走
Go!
I can't see anything! we need recon!
我什么都看不到 我们需要侦查
I just did.
我去看了
I couldn't see them, but I could feel them all around me.
我看不到他们 但能感觉到他们就在身边
We're outnumbered.
敌众我寡
Stay behind me. I can't be killed.
站在我身后 我死不了
Well, that makes two of you.
你俩都是
- There's too many of them! - Hold on ‭as long as you can!
-他们太多了 -能撑多久是多久
Bar the doors -- all of them.
抵住所有门
Simmons, yo-yo, do you read?
西蒙斯 悠悠球 收到吗
Do not proceed to control.
别来控制室
We are surrounded.
我们被包围了
I repeat, we are surround--
我重复 我们被包围了
Be careful. Stay back.
小心 留在后面
This is the last line.
这是最后的防线
Draw a line.
守住防线
Take a stand.
决一死战
Hold the line.
守住防线
Last line. This is the last li--
最后的防线 最后的...
I can fix this.
我可以帮忙
Talbot.
塔伯特
A light cocktail ‭of potassium, glycerin...
这是钾和甘油的混合物
And a dash of sugar.
还加了点糖
Got it.
知道了
Don't worry, gramps.
别担心 外公
If they want the gravitonium, they're gonna go through me.
如果他们想要重力鎓 得先过我这关
Deke...
迪克
Whatever happens next...
不管接下来发生什么
Never call me "gramps" again.
再也不许叫我"外公"了
Doubt that this will work without electricity.
没有电这玩意怕是会死机的
Coulson.
科尔森
Really? I can -- are you serious?
真的吗 把这个给我了
Coulson?
科尔森
Sir?
长官
I don't think the ammo's gonna get here in time.
恐怕弹药是不能及时送到了
Okay, people, this is it.
好了 各位 准备好
Here we go.
开始了
If you need a gun, you'll take one, right?
如果你需要枪会夺的 是吗
Here -- take this one.
来 拿这个吧
They're everywhere, just like I said!
他们到处都是 就像我说的
Just hold steady!
稳住
We don't have enough ammo to hold them off!
我们没有足够弹药抵挡他们
They're coming from all sides!
他们从各个方向袭来
Damn it! ‭they jumped in behind us!
该死 他们跳到我们后面了
They're at the lab!
他们到了实验室
Simmons, can you read me?!
西蒙斯 收到吗
Simmons!
西蒙斯
- Oh, something's wrong. - ‭No, ‭nobody can reach anybody.
-出事了 -不是 通讯都断了
It doesn't mean that she's --
那不代表她
What was that?
怎么回事
- I'm out! - Me, too!
-我没子弹了 -我也是
- Look, May, this probably isn't the best time - ‭it's not!
-梅 这个时机可能不太合适 -的确不合适
Bullets didn't do much to these guys anyway.
反正子弹对他们也没什么用
Simmons.
西蒙斯
You okay?
你没事吧
Where's Talbot?
塔伯特呢
小心 重力鎓
I told you I could fix this.
我就说我能帮忙的
Citizens of the lighthouse, I bring you excellent news.
灯塔的居民们 我带来了好消息
The outer atmosphere shows no signs of contamination.
外界大气并无污染迹象
Congratulations.
恭喜
You have survived the nuclear apocalypse.
你们度过了核爆天启
The planet is safe again.
地球又安全了
缅怀嘉颖·约翰逊