Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You need to look inside yourself
你得审视内心
and figure out what kind of man you want to be.
想清楚你想做什么样的人
'Cause lately, what you've been,
因为最近 你的为人
Where did you get that?
那是从哪来的
What matters is that we might be able to save Coulson
重要的是 我们或许能救科尔森
by combining that with my mom's DNA.
只要把那个和我妈的DNA结合起来
This is my ship. S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't welcome here.
这是我的飞船 这里不欢迎神盾局
We're here to rescue you.
我们是来救你们的
I'm the one that's gonna save us.
我才能拯救大家
What should we do with them?
我们该把他们怎么办
They're prisoners of war.
他们是战俘
Treat them accordingly.
按战俘处理
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
I rescued humanity.
我拯救了人类
I want to believe you, Daisy. May I call you "Daisy"?
我想相信你 黛西 我能叫你"黛西"吗
So, this is Quake, Destroyer of Worlds.
这就是震波女 世界毁灭者
时间轴 Jenny Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
I think you're here to help me.
我觉得你是来帮我的
Give yourself a moment to adjust.
给自己点时间适应
Your mind will clear shortly.
你很快就会缓过神来
A neutral location,
一个中立的地点
perched near the edge of the galaxy --
位于银河系的边缘
safe, I assure you.
我向你保证很安全
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我介绍一下自己
I am the firstborn Taryan,
我是长子塔里安
master of the house Kasius.
卡塞亚斯家族族长
I always knew the tales of the experiments were true.
我一直坚信那些关于实验的传言是真的
Okay, for the record,
郑重说明一下
we don't love to be called experiments,
我们不喜欢被称作试验品
just moving forward.
你继续吧
No, I imagine your people treated you unkindly.
是啊 我估计你周围的人对你并不友善
I've worked through it.
我都撑过去了
You deserve better.
你理应得到更好的对待
All Inhumans do -- something better elsewhere.
所有的异人都是 需要一个更好的环境
Where are my friends -- May, Coulson?
我的朋友们在哪 梅 科尔森
You mustn't worry about them.
你不用担心他们
They are your past.
他们代表你的过去
I am your future.
而我是你的未来
You are now prisoners of war.
你们现在是战俘
I suggest you use your time
我建议你们花点时间
to consider the disrespect you've shown.
再考虑一下你们的放肆态度
Suggest all you want.
随你怎么建议
Your just the villain of the month,
你不过是本月的头号坏蛋
and you're going down,
你会完蛋的
just like all the rest.
就像其他人一样
And how do you plan to stop me?
那你打算怎么阻止我呢
With Earth weapons?
用地球上的武器吗
The tools of cowards.
懦夫的工具
We Remorath earn our kills.
我们雷默斯凭本事杀戮
That is how we earn our rank.
这也是我们赢得地位的方式
With humans, it's not about earned power.
但对于人类 关键不在于赢得力量
It allows the weak to pretend to be strong.
它让弱者能假装强悍
I don't need a gun to stop you.
我不需要枪也能阻止你
I have several Ionizer Missiles
我准备了几枚离子导弹
aimed at your Lighthouse right now.
对准了你们的灯塔
If you or your people do anything,
如果你和你的同伴敢耍花样
I will release them.
我就会发射它们
Since you like weapons so much.
毕竟你们那么喜欢武器
Will they be held indefinitely? Or scrapped.
要一直关着他们吗 还是杀掉
That depends on whether or not they push you to it.
那就看他们逼不逼你动手了
I know what I'm doing.
我心里有数
We are both about to get everything we need.
我们都快得到想要的东西了
All I need is Gravitonium.
我只想要重力鎓
I know someone who may be able to help us out.
我知道个人也许能帮我们
It's all a bit unpleasant, isn't it?
挺让人不舒服 是吧
Oh, try not to think about it.
尽量别去想
Do you think it will work?
你觉得会有用吗
Daisy's plan? I don't know.
黛西的计划吗 我不知道
Frankly, the Centipede serum is terrifying to me.
坦白说 我觉得蜈蚣血清很吓人
Yeah, let's -- let's -- let's
对 我们再
walk through the simulation one more time.
过一遍模拟吧
The Centipede serum forces new cellular pathways,
蜈蚣血清强制开通新细胞通路
like biological infrastructure.
就像生物基建一样
it can also carry any element we feed it.
它也能负载我们注入的任何元素
For example, Jiaying healing DNA,
比如 嘉颖的治愈DNA
which we could deliver to, say,
我们能将之输入 比如
Coulson's ailing cells.
科尔森的病体细胞
Should work. It's just...
应该能行 只是
What Yo-Yo said -- the danger.
悠悠球说的 危险
Well, I've been thinking about that,
我一直在想那件事
and her warning was that
她警告说
trying to save Coulson ends the world, right?
尝试救科尔森导致世界毁灭 是吧
But what if -- what if -- what if we don't just try?
但如果 我们不只是尝试呢
What happens if we actually succeed?
如果我们真的成功了呢
Jemma, what if there's another way to frame this?
珍玛 如果有别的解读方式呢
Coulson wasn't there in the future.
科尔森不在未来里
You're saying we break the loop
你是说我们打破循环
not by allowing someone to die
不是通过让某人死
but by making sure they live?
而是确保那人活
What if all we have to do is not fail?
如果我们要做的只是不失败呢
That's quite an audacious leap,
真是大胆的跳跃
especially from someone who once believed
尤其是来自一个曾经相信
time cannot be changed.
时间是不能被改变的人
Maybe it's time to be audacious.
或许该大胆点了
You got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
That is totally nuts.
这太疯狂了
No, no joke. It really happened.
不 不开玩笑 真是如此
Good thing, too, otherwise,
幸好啊 否则
Aida would've killed me.
艾达本会杀了我的
I've had to hear this story enough.
这故事我听够了
Yeah, but that's the most incredible story I've ever heard,
但这是我听过的最不可思议的故事
and I'm the same age as my grandparents.
我还和我外祖父母一样年纪呢
I'm done, by the way.
顺说 我好了
All right, oxygen's been rerouted
好 氧气已经从
from non-essential parts of the plane.
飞机非关键部分改道了
Oh, then I guess we can breathe easy, right,
那我们能轻松呼吸了 是吧
wait for the stalwart team to get back?
等骨干小队回来
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
I've spent some time on this plane.
我在这飞机上待过一段时间
Quinjet is this way.
昆式战斗机在这边
Okay, come on. How do I get this thing working?
好了 拜托 怎么启动这玩意
The warnings were right.
警告是真的
Zephyr to Lighthouse.
和风呼叫灯塔
Mack, anyone. Mack, are you there?
迈克 有人吗 迈克 你在吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
在 我在
Talk to me. What's going on?
说话 发生什么了
Uh, things have gone a little crazy.
情况变得有点疯狂
Yeah, I know. It's all over the news.
对 我知道 新闻上都是
It's -- He -- He's -- He's boarded us --
他登机了
him and his new Remorath friends.
他和他的新雷默斯朋友们
Talbot. Did he see you?
塔伯特 他看见你了吗
No, and that's a good thing.
没有 这是件好事
Agent Kim wasn't so lucky.
金特工就没那么幸运了
Talbot killed Kim.
塔伯特杀了金
The General's not on our side anymore, okay? He --
准将不再是我们这边的了
I don't need the jet so I can fly.
我要飞机不是为了飞
I need it so I can breathe.
是为了呼吸
And I think he's coming down to you.
我觉得他是去找你们了
If he's flying the Quinjet,
要是他在开昆式战斗机
I should be reading its signature somewhere.
我应该能探测到它的信号
Not if he's figured out a way to go dark.
除非他有办法隐藏
If he's not relying on the Quinjet's own power,
如果他没有依靠昆式战斗机的引擎
- then that means -- - Then the signature wouldn't show up.
-那么就 -不会探测到信号
What if I force it by remote?
要是我远程控制它呢
Oh, I can do many things.
我能做到的可多了去了
If we can find Talbot,
要是能找到塔伯特
maybe we can talk him down
也许能说服他
and end this before anyone else gets hurt.
在更多人受伤前了结此事
Prison cells are all the same,
囚室都一样
no matter what species builds them.
无论是哪种生物建造的
If there's a way in,
如果能进来
there's got to be a way out.
就肯定能出去
So, we're just not gonna talk about him?
我们就闭口不谈他吗
Look, I hate it, too,
我也不想谈
but I've seen a man go rotten overnight.
但我曾见过有人一夜之间就堕落了
You don't have to feel like you're responsible.
你不用觉得自己有责任
After all our ups and downs,
我们经历了那么多风风雨雨
Talbot got shot in the head,
塔伯特头部中弹
and he waited for us to rescue him from Hale.
被黑尔控制后一直等着我们去救他
We were a little busy.
我们当时忙不过来
Yes, but even after we didn't come,
对 但就算我们没及时出现
even after Hydra messed with his brain,
就算九头蛇扰乱了他的思维
he still put himself in that machine.
他依然走进了那台机器
He did that for us.
他那么做是为了我们
We didn't ask him to.
我们没让他去
We didn't have to.
我们不必开口
The first time we met him.
我们第一次见他
When he told us about the peacekeeping force
他告诉我们他要派维和部队
he was sending to the Hub?
去中心
I mean, imagine back then if someone had told us
想想看 如果当时有人告诉我们
that someday we'd be worried about Glenn Talbot.
未来某天 我们会关心格伦·塔伯特
And sometimes, even then, you can't save them.
而有时 即使那样 你也救不了他们
But you still have to try.
但你还是得试试
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么
Well, choices were limited.
选择有限
but I'm here to talk about the new you.
但我来是想谈谈全新的你
It's all right, soldier. Relax.
没事 士兵 放松
You've been through a lot.
你遭遇了很多
It's good to see you, Carl.
见到你真好 卡尔
It's good to see you, too, sir.
我也是 长官
I know what it's like.
我知道这种感觉
You're trapped in this hospital bed,
被困在这张病床上
noggin's not working right.
脑子也不好使
I know you do, sir.
我知道你知道 长官
But I also got through it,
但我撑过去了
and I can help you.
我可以帮助你
The two of us are stronger together.
我们俩在一起会更强大
General, you seem...
准将 你看起来
I did come in contact with Gravitonium,
不过我接触过了重力鎓
It's okay. It's all right.
没事 没事的
Soldier, I'm fine.
士兵 我没事
As a matter of fact, I've learned a few things.
事实上 我还学到了不少东西
Do you still hear the voices?
你还能听到那些声音吗
What if I told you I know how to control them,
如果我告诉你 我知道怎么控制它们
I can silence them for you, too.
我也可以帮你获得安宁
but your strength has been going to waste.
但你的力量一直在被浪费
and I can show you how to unleash your power.
我能教你如何释放你的力量
What is with your family and this God complex?
你们家族怎么都想充上帝
What do you know of my family?
你对我的家族了解多少
Well, then you know
那你就应该知道
that I am from a long line of inventive thinkers.
我的祖先都是有创造力的思想者
I have ideas, methods,
我有想法 方法
which don't, shall we say,
可以说 它们
mesh with those of my breed.
不太受到我族人的认同
That's not completely chilling.
这一点也不吓人
I'm merely saying that
我只是想说
I understand what it is
我理解被排斥在外
to be on the outside,
是什么感觉
as I'm sure you are --
我相信你正是如此
different, hunted by lesser humans.
另类 被更低等的人类追杀
You deserve better than that.
你应有更好的命运
Look, yeah, some people have given me a hard time.
是啊 是有人为难过我
Humans are -- are complicated.
人类...非常复杂
Sometimes it comes to blows.
有时候会起冲突
Only, sometimes, it's a person
但有时 那个与你冲突的人
who risks everything for their friends
愿为朋友们不惜一切
even though she lost her limbs.
哪怕她失去了双臂
We fight, okay, but not with a lack of respect,
我们会打架 但心里仍尊敬彼此
and that's something I don't think you're quite understanding.
我觉得这是你不太理解的东西
You will come with me, willingly or not.
你会跟我走的 不管你愿不愿意
I'm gonna have to choose "Not."
我要选择"不愿意"
Because you're not conscious yet.
因为你还不清醒
I know how strong you are,
我知道你有多强大
and I have to make sure
我得确保
that you are thoroughly broken in
你在被带到我这里之前
before you're brought to me.
已经完全调教好了
This could change everything.
这个可以改变一切
Change everything about what?
改变什么的一切
Uh...Daisy asked us to run some tests.
黛西让我们做一些测试
Looking for a way to revive Coulson's necrotic tissue.
找到办法复苏科尔森坏死的组织
Jemma thinks it could work.
珍玛认为这个可能管用
Oh, okay, that's...
好吧 那...
That's good to know.
那可真好
That's really good.
真是太好了
What do you need, Mack?
你有什么需要 迈克
The Gravitonium is becoming a problem.
重力鎓在作怪
He's racking up a body count.
他在到处伤人
There must be something you can do to reverse the machine.
你们一定能逆转机器机理
Something else that needs fixing?
又有问题需要解决
Right now, Talbot's out there.
现在 塔伯特在逃
If there's a solution, we need it fast, okay?
如果有解决办法 我们需要马上找到 好吗
Or none of this matters.
不然这些都没意义了
Okay, we're on it.
好的 我们这就办
He and I will work it out.
他跟我会解决矛盾的
Remorath tech wasn't exactly my major,
雷默斯科技不是我的强项
but let's assume the circuitry still creates an electric field.
但让我们假设这个电路还是会形成电场
I use the charge from my arm,
我用手臂的电力
maybe I can short it out.
也许可以让它短路
And the door opens.
然后门就开了
At this point, I'll take theory.
现在 我愿试试理论
I mean, we still have to face the guard outside,
我们还要面对外面的守卫
but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
但是 船到桥头自然直吧
You ever notice these schmucks are really hard to beat up.
你们发现了吗 这些傻蛋特别不好打
We're glad to see you.
见到你太高兴了
We just had a tiny adventure with Talbot
我们刚遭遇了塔伯特
and ended with a man down.
结果我们损失了一人
I figured I'd better start looking for you on the prison level.
我就觉得该来囚室找你们
Where's Daisy? She's not here?
黛西呢 她不在吗
Qovas handed her off to his warriors.
科瓦斯把她交给他的战士了
We got to find her next.
我们得去找到她
You see where Talbot went?
你看到塔伯特去哪了吗
You're not gonna like it.
你们不会高兴的
I thought I was stuck with them.
我以为我再也摆脱不了他们了
You don't have to be.
不非得如此
You have it in you.
它在你体内了
- I - It's okay, son.
-这 -没事的 孩子
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
This will make everything better.
这会让一切好起来的
This part isn't gonna be great for you, Carl...
这部分对你来说不太好 卡尔
- No! - ...but it will be over quickly.
-不 -但很快就会结束的
The two of us are stronger than one,
我们俩在一起会更强大
and your suffering, it's over now.
你的煎熬 都结束了
So, he can do that.
他还能这么干
He must've gotten Creel's location
他肯定是从昆式战斗机的飞行记录里
from the Quinjet's flight log.
查到了克里尔的位置
We knew Talbot was killing people,
我们知道塔伯特杀了人
but to see him do that to Creel, I just...
但目睹他这么对克里尔 我真是
I ever tell you about Isabelle Hartley?
我跟你讲过伊莎贝尔·哈特利吗
I know she was your friend.
我知道她是你朋友
I know Creel killed her.
我知道克里尔杀了她
I wanted him dead.
我希望他死的
I thought I'd never forgive him,
我还以为自己永远不会原谅他
but once he was deprogrammed,
但他被解除洗脑后
and once I got to know him,
我真正认识了他
he was a decent man.
他是个好人
I'm glad I had the chance.
我很高兴有机会认识他
I'm sure he was, too.
我相信他也这么觉得
You have an amazing capacity to forgive people, Mack.
你在原谅别人上有惊人的心胸 迈克
But the bodies are still piling up, aren't they?
但他还在继续杀人 是吧
He has to be stopped no matter what.
无论如何都得阻止他
Yes. Maybe for good.
是啊 或许永远阻止他
If it comes to that, I'm the one who does it.
如果真到了那一步 要由我来动手
Our Astralscope projects your consciousness here.
我们的灵探器将你的意识投射了进来
Physically, you're being brought to me,
你的身体正被带到我这儿来
but rest assured, you are already mine.
但放心 你已经是我的了
You know I have a little experience
你知道我对
getting out of stuff like this, right?
逃脱这种情况略有经验吧
I'm afraid this is different.
恐怕这次可不一样
You already lost all sense
你已经无法感知
of how long you've been here, haven't you?
你在这里多久了 是吧
I find that people outside of physical space,
我发现 人脱离物理空间后
when they lose time,
当他们失去时间感
when they get hungry but they can't eat,
当他们感到饥饿 却不能进食
when they get tired but they can't sleep,
当他们疲惫 却不能休息
So I already know what your future holds.
所以 我已经知道你未来会如何了
I see the future, too.
我也看到未来了
And you have two despicable sons
你有两个卑鄙的儿子
who wear even dumber makeup than you,
他们化的妆比你的还难看
and they die like cowards stabbed in the back.
他们像懦夫般死去 背后插着刀
When I get out of this,
我会脱离出去的
I'm stronger than you know.
我比你以为的要强大
Everyone thinks that.
人人都那么以为
But in my case, it's true.
但就我而言 我确实强大
I'm the Destroyer of Worlds.
我可是世界毁灭者
I don't see a way to reverse the effects
我想不出怎么逆转
of the Gravitonium on his system
重力鎓对他身体的影响
or even neutralize it.
甚至是抵消它
Give me some good news.
给我点好消息吧
I finally got the compound right.
我可算确定了化合物
Should only take a few days to synthesize.
合成应该几天就能好
It's funny, isn't it?
挺好玩的 是吧
The Centipede serum was part of our first mission,
我们第一次任务就涉及到了蜈蚣血清
and now it's the key to curing Coulson.
现在 它成了救科尔森的关键
We've come full circle.
我们兜了一个大圈
Just in time for the end of days.
正好还赶上了世界末日
You ever think it would be Talbot?
你想到过会是塔伯特吗
I don't want to think about it.
我都不想去想
He was one of the good guys.
他本来是个好人
I don't know what he is anymore,
我不知道他现在是什么了
but he needs to be stopped,
但 他必须被阻止
even if that means --
哪怕是
Even if it means finding a terminal solution.
哪怕是想办法终结他
I mean, if there are no other options,
如果没别的办法了
we -- we could try the Odium.
我们可以试试决战酒
How do we get him to take it?
我们怎么让他服下
Drinking it might not even be strong enough.
喝下去的效果可能都不够
We could use the Centipede serum
我们可以用蜈蚣血清
to deliver it straight into his cells.
将它直接注入他的细胞
It's a little too quiet in here.
这里有点太安静了
That make anyone nervous?
还有别人对此感到紧张吗
Maybe it's Remorath nap time.
或许雷默斯这个时间睡午觉
Then we need to wake one up
那我们得叫醒一个
and ask for directions.
问问路
All these hallways look the same.
这些走廊看上去都一样
That's the same writing
这文字跟
that was in the Lighthouse in the future.
未来灯塔里的一样
- What's it say, Deke? - How would I know?
-写了什么 迪克 -我怎么知道
Because you lived there.
你在那里住过啊
Well, they don't teach you the language.
他们又不教你他们的语言
I can count to five.
我认识1到5
You lived there for decades, and you know five numbers?
你住在那儿几十年 就只认识五个数吗
I also know zero, so, no, I know six numbers.
我还认识零 所以 不 我认识六个数
I'm amazed you were able to survive.
我简直不敢相信你能活下来
You know, I found you, didn't I?
是我找到了你们哦
And I can lead us back to the Zephyr,
我可以带我们回和风
so I'm doing my job.
所以我在尽职了
You're the ones who lost Daisy.
你们可把黛西给丢了
We didn't lose her.
我们没弄丢她
Just do your best, Deke.
你尽力而为吧 迪克
It won't be long before they figure out we're gone,
他们很快就会发现我们不见了
so just pick a direction.
随便选个方向好了
Wait. Not that way.
不对 那边不行
We can fight or we can run.
我们可以打也可以逃
Daisy. Are you okay?
黛西 你没事吧
Did -- Are you -- Did they hurt you, or whatever?
他们伤害你了吗
Just had a little head trip with Father Kasius.
跟卡塞亚斯老爸头脑交流了一下
Father Kasius? What, you mean his dad's here?
卡塞亚斯老爸 你在这儿见到他老爸了
Here but not here.
是在这儿 但不是在这儿
Well, that's just another reason
所以我们更该
that we need to get to the Zephyr and fly out of here.
回和风上去 然后飞走了
We're not going -- not yet.
我们还不能走
What? What -- What are you talk--
什么 你说什么呢
You can't escape without, you know, escaping.
我们不逃要怎么逃啊
Qovas has a couple of Ionizer Missiles
科瓦斯将几发离子导弹
aimed at the Lighthouse.
对准了灯塔
If we try to leave, he'll fire them.
如果我们逃走 他就会发射
- The Lighthouse can handle it. - Maybe.
-灯塔挺得住 -或许吧
But the people of River's End might not be so lucky.
但河尽镇的人可能就要倒霉了
We can forget about finding the Quinjet.
我们别想找到昆式战斗机了
- Then how do we find him? - I don't know.
-那我们怎么找到他 -我不知道
We have to think like him.
我们得琢磨他的想法
He's a man we all knew,
我们都认识他
a man that had a lot of stars and stripes on his uniform.
他是个功勋卓著的军人
What's he want to do now that he has all this power?
他有了这么大的能力 现在想做什么
Death and destruction.
死亡和毁灭
- That's what they all want. - No, I'm not so sure.
-他们都是那样 -未必
He risked his life to save us from the Remorath.
他冒生命危险 从雷默斯手里救了我们
And then he went on a killing spree.
然后又开始疯狂杀人
He's in full villain mode.
他已经完全是个坏蛋了
Yet everyone's the hero in their own story.
但在每个人自己的故事里 他们都是英雄
- And what's his? "Macbeth"? - Nah, I mean it.
-那他的故事是《麦克白》吗 -真的
Did he say it anything before he went into the machine?
他进入机器前 说过什么吗
He kept saying, "I can fix this."
他一直说 "我能搞定的"
His mistakes, his reputation?
他犯下的错误 他失去的声誉
Maybe he's trying to prove
或许他想证明
that he's still a good soldier,
他还是个好战士
What's the matter? Cat got your tongues?
怎么了 舌头被猫叼走了吗
I'm just surprised.
我就是很意外
With everything going on in the world,
现在世界乱成了一团
Like a million bucks.
好极了
Yeah. Fit as a fiddle.
嗯 好得很
I'm a new man -- clear-headed and healthy.
我焕然一新了 清醒又健康
Why are you dressed so funny?
你为什么穿得这么奇怪
this is my new uniform, son.
这是我的新战衣 儿子
Your dad's a superhero now,
你爸爸现在是超级英雄了
just like those Avengers.
就像复仇者联盟
I even have my own superpowers.
我还有自己的异能
That's just a taste.
小试牛刀而已
I can move buildings and cars.
我还能移动建筑和车
And you want to know something else?
知道吗
And I don't need a hammer or an iron suit to do it.
而且我都不用锤子或铁战衣
- Can I fly with you? - Absolutely.
-我能跟你一起飞吗 -当然
Things are gonna be different from now on.
今后一切都会不一样了
Your daddy's all better.
你爸爸完全好了
And I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you
我不会让你出事的
or anyone else.
也不会让其他人有事
I'm gonna chase those invaders out of town.
我会把入侵者赶走
Now, you ready to go for that flight?
你准备好去飞了吗
George, honey, why don't you go up to your room and play
乔治 亲爱的 你回房间玩去吧
so your father and I can talk?
让你爸爸和我聊聊
Not now, Carla. We're having fun.
现在不行 卡尔拉 我们正开心呢
I heard about the accident.
我听说那起事故的事了
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
S.H.I.E.L.D. called, and --
神盾局来电话了
Look what you made me do.
看你害我做了什么
I'm really sorry, Glenn.
真对不起 格伦
They're just worried about you.
他们就是担心你
George, please, honey, go upstairs.
乔治 亲爱的 上楼去吧
I'm sorry, George.
对不起 乔治
I can fix it, though.
我可以修好的
Better yet, I can take you to a real spaceship.
比那更好 我可以带你上真飞船
What do you think about that, partner?
你觉得怎么样 伙计
They are fools if they think they'll get off this ship.
他们如果以为能下船 就是蠢到家了
Bring me the powered one.
把有异能那个给我带来
She belongs to Kasius.
她是卡塞亚斯的
As for the others, they do not deserve a warrior's death.
其他的 他们不配像战士那样死去
Kill them with their own weapons.
用他们自己的武器杀了他们
Let them die in shame and dishonor.
让他们毫无荣耀地死去
We're getting close to the bridge.
我们快到舰桥了
We have a clear path to the Zephyr from here.
我们从这里能直接去和风
We might not get that chance again.
我们可能再不会有机会了
We're not leaving till we finish the job.
我们不完成任务就不能走
I'll deal with the missiles and get back to the base.
我会处理好导弹的事 然后回基地
You and Daisy get to the Zephyr and go home.
你和黛西上和风去 然后回家
Loving this plan. Good luck, May.
喜欢这个计划 祝你好运了 梅
I need you to set the coordinates for the trip back.
我需要你为回程设坐标
Right, because numbers.
对了 因为我识数
No, it's too risky.
不 这太危险
I'll take care of it. Go home, Phil -- now.
我会解决的 回家去吧 菲尔
Are you giving me an order?
你是在给我下令吗
'Cause that sounded like you were giving me an or--
因为你听上去像是在给我下令
Yes, I'm giving you an order.
对 我在给你下令
You're just gonna slow me down,
你只会拖累我
so zip it and get to the --
给我闭嘴 上...
Thought that might shut you up.
就知道这能让你闭嘴
Not a word, Agent Johnson.
不许吐槽 约翰逊特工
Copy that, Hot Lips.
收到 烈焰红唇
It's a really big ship,
那艘船可大了
and it's full of these crazy aliens.
上面有好多吓人的外星人
They're my friends.
他们是我的朋友
And I have a friend for you, too.
我还要给你介绍个朋友
Put her down, Dad.
把她放下 爸爸
I can't do that, son.
不行啊 儿子
She's not on our side anymore.
她已经不是我们这边的了
I would do anything for you.
我愿为你做任何事
Oh, really, Carla?
是吗 卡尔拉
Like when you helped Hydra brainwash me,
所以你才帮助九头蛇给我洗脑吗
or when you worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. to conspire behind my back?
还背着我跟神盾局合谋
"Your compliance will be rewarded."
"服从会得到奖赏"
Any of that ring a bell? Do you remember that? Do ya?
想起来了吗 你记得吗
They said it would help.
他们说那会有帮助的
I'm sorry, Carla,
对不起 卡尔拉
but the only way I'll ever trust you again
但只有你加入我
is if you join me.
我才可能再信任你
Welcome to the neighborhood.
欢迎来到我们小区
We don't want to hurt you, Talbot.
我们不想伤害你 塔伯特
- We just want to talk to you. - Where's Coulson?
-我们只想跟你谈谈 -科尔森在哪
What did you do to them?
你把他们怎么了
They're prisoners of war.
他们是战俘
We're not at war with you.
我们没跟你开战
They declared war when they tried to stop me.
他们企图阻止我时就对我宣战了
Stop! Stop! Hold your fire!
停下 别开枪
Qovas has ordered the launch.
科瓦斯下令发射导弹
Just looking for the men's room.
我找男厕呢
You know if there's one close by?
这附近有吗
You know what? On second thought?
不过 转念一想
I'm actually just gonna find a corner somewhere.
我还是随便找个角落解决好了
Ugh, what are you doing?
你干什么呢
Weapons -- in case more show up.
武器 以防再有人来
Don't just stand there.
别傻站着
Start transferring the missile-target numbers
去往传送器里输入
to the Teleporter.
导弹目标坐标
Right, because -- because the Lighthouse is the target,
没错 因为灯塔是目标
so the coordinates are ticket home.
所以那个坐标就是我们回家的路
That's -- That's good thinking, May.
好思路 梅
But which one's the launch system?
但那个是发射系统
I don't know. Pick one.
我不知道 你选吧
Nope. That's navigation.
不 那是导航
I'll take that just in case.
我还是拿上吧 以防万一
Okay, got it. Weapons system.
找到了 武器系统
And I-I found the launch codes.
我找到发射码了
Do I deactivate the missiles?
我们要解除导弹吗
We're not deactivating them.
我们不解除导弹
Well, then what the hell are we doing here?
那我们来干什么
We're giving them a new target.
我们要给它们设新目标
Now do you see what I am, what I've become?
现在你们看到了吧 我变成了什么
and I plan on doing what needs to be done.
我打算去做必要之事
It's okay, George.
没事的 乔治
They're the bad people.
他们是坏人
They're trying to stop me.
他们想阻止我
I need to get him out of there.
我得带他走
I can't get near him.
我无法靠近他
You're the bad one.
你才是坏人
You want to hurt them.
你想伤害他们
No, I'm just giving them a warning. That's all.
我只是警告他们一下而已
So that they'll understand
这样他们才会明白
that I'm the one who's gonna save them.
我才是可以救他们的人
I just need to get a little more fuel in my tank first,
我只是首先需要给自己加点油
and then I can do it.
然后我就能做到了
You keep watching the news, son.
你继续看新闻吧 儿子
Close it up. Let's get this bird ready for liftoff.
关上舱门 我们准备起飞吧
Davis, we're back. Is everything o--
戴维斯 我们回来了 一切...
Can't lose our pilot again.
不能再次失去飞行员了
Thanks. I owe you a life debt.
谢谢 我欠你一条命
Nice try, but I'm good.
想得美 但不用谢了
I hate those things.
我讨厌那玩意
Coulson, you're bleeding.
科尔森 你流血了
Agent Davis, fire up the engines. Time to go home.
戴维斯特工 启动引擎 我们回家
Go home? What about Agent May and Deke?
回家 那梅特工和迪克呢
They're taking the express train.
他们要做特快列车
Okay, the one that looks like the --
好 那个看起来像是
the house with the broken roof?
屋顶破了的房子的
I think that's a three.
好像是3
And then -- and then it's, uh, uh, like, a --
然后 是...
like, a -- like, a chair with -- with, uh, some wavy lines.
像把椅子 有些波浪的线条
All right, give me the next one
说下一个
so we can get off this ship.
我们好赶紧下船
You will never get off this ship.
你们别想离开了
I will watch you bleed.
我会看着你流血的
There's a crooked something...
弯弯的...
Few stitches -- I'll be fine.
缝几针就没事了
You made out with May.
你跟梅接吻了
People see what they want to see, I guess.
人想看到什么就会看到什么吧
We're ready for liftoff.
我们准备起飞了
Strap yourselves in. This could get bumpy.
系好安全带 可能会很颠簸
How do you think she's doing?
你觉得她现在怎么样了
Having the time of her life.
玩得正嗨
Crooked teapot and, um...
歪茶壶
And now you'll learn respect.
这下你要学会尊重了
You have just sealed the fate of everyone in your base.
你害死了你们基地的每一个人
And now you will die.
现在轮到你死了
Well, one little thing.
有一个问题
We changed the target.
我们改了目标
Told ya I didn't need a gun to stop you.
就说我不用枪也能阻止你
Tell me you have them.
他们回去了吧
What's taking you so long?
你怎么那么慢
Mack and Yo-Yo just got back, as well.
迈克和悠悠球也刚回来了
We'll all be together.
我们又会重聚在一起了
Um... they went after Talbot.
他们去找塔伯特了
He killed Carl Creel,
他杀了卡尔·克里尔
turned him to Gravitonium, and consumed him.
把他变成了重力鎓 然后吞噬了他
He killed others, as well.
他还杀了其他人
I'll brief you as soon as I have all the details.
等我了解具体情况后就向你们汇报
- Get back safe. - We'll see you soon.
-安全回来 -回头见
I don't think we can treat him with kid gloves anymore.
看来我们再不能小心对待他了
He's dangerous and delusional.
他危险 而且脑筋不正常
If he finds more Gravitonium, he's gonna --
如果他找到了更多重力鎓 他会
Coulson, what the hell?
科尔森 怎么回事
I-I-I don't understand.
我不懂
Coulson, Coulson? Davis.
科尔森 戴维斯
Call base! We need a Med Team to meet us when we land!
联系基地 让医疗队准备迎接我们
Coulson, stay with me, okay?
科尔森 撑住
You fight, okay? You fight.
你要撑下去
I'm gonna get you home.
我会送你回家的
He is not going to die --
他不会死的
not yet, at least --
暂时还不会
but his condition is worsening and accelerating.
但他的情况在加速恶化
What about the treatment we talked about?
我们谈过的那个治疗办法呢
We have something we think will work.
我们有可能会成功的办法
It will just take some time to combine it
但需要点时间把药剂
with the Centipede serum.
跟蜈蚣血清混合好
Time we don't have.
我们没时间了
- We're doing everything we can. - What about Talbot?
-我们已经尽全力了 -那塔伯特呢
You find a way to stop him? He's worse, too.
你有办法阻止他吗 他也恶化了
Yeah, we think so.
我们可能有办法
Unfortunately, it's not a cure. It's more...
很不幸 不是治愈办法 而是
If we can combine the Odium
如果我们将决战酒
with another dose of the Centipede serum,
跟一剂蜈蚣血清结合
it should be able to penetrate his cells.
或许能穿透他的细胞
That's not possible.
那不可能
Well, yeah, it's entirely possible. We ran a simulation --
是可能的 我们进行过模拟
That's not possible.
不 不可能
There is no more Centipede serum.
已经没有更多蜈蚣血清了
What I brought back, that's the last of it.
我带回来的是最后的了
So we either save Coulson...
所以我们要么救科尔森
Or we save the world.
要么拯救世界
These fellas don't bite.
他们不咬人
At least, I don't think they do.
至少 我觉得他们不咬人的
You don't bite, do ya?
你们不咬人吧
Who's flying this plane?
是谁在开飞机
It doesn't just make you crash and burn, darling.
并不是只会让你坠机 亲爱的
It also makes you ascend...
也能让你上升
What do you want from us?
你想要我们怎么样
You see me in your head, don't you?
你能在脑子里看到我 是吧
You ever see me tearing the Earth apart,
你看到过我把大地撕裂
bringing something up from the ground?
从下面取出什么东西吗