神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第22集: 结局 The End

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
That was the last time anyone saw Daisy Johnson alive.
那是人们最后见到活着的黛西·约翰逊
And then?
然后呢
12.8 on the Richter scale,
里氏12.8级地震
and the world cracked like an egg.
世界像鸡蛋一样裂开了
There's untapped deposits of Gravitonium
地表下还有未开发的
under the Earth's surface.
重力鎓
And you want to get it out and power yourself up more.
你想把它取出来再给你更多力量
Coulson.
科尔森
He is not going to die --
他不会死的
not yet, at least.
暂时还不会
The Centipede serum was the key to curing Coulson.
蜈蚣血清是救科尔森的关键
What about Talbot? You find a way to stop him?
那塔伯特呢 你有办法阻止他吗
Yeah, we think so.
我们可能有办法
If we can combine the Odium
如果我们将决战酒
with another dose of the Centipede serum,
跟一剂蜈蚣血清结合
it should be able to penetrate his cells.
或许能穿透他的细胞
That's not possible. There is no more Centipede serum.
那不可能 已经没有更多蜈蚣血清了
So we either save Coulson...
所以我们要么救科尔森
Or we save the world.
要么拯救世界
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 24_1900 小酸奶! *PiPi* Silence
He's out of time.
他没时间了
翻译 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草 后期 饿得慌
- There has to be another way. - I'm telling you,
-肯定有其他办法 -我说了
the implant only contains enough for one dose.
植入物里的量只够做一剂
Either it's medicine or a weapon.
要么做成药 要么做成武器
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 校|监 草草
Davis said ‭there's no change.
戴维斯说他依然没有任何好转
Why are we still discussing this?!
为什么我们还在讨论这件事
The scale has tipped to one side.
孰轻孰重已经那么明显了
This isn't numbers, it's Coulson.
这不是比轻重 这是科尔森
You don't want to be in there?
你不想进去吗
And Coulson didn't want this.
科尔森不希望我们救他
How many times do we have to make that clear?
我们还得再明确多少次
This is for them to decide.
让他们决定吧
I know it's terrible. I can't bear to see him like that.
我知道情况很糟 我都不忍看他那样
But this? This is the moment --
但现在就是关键时刻了
This is the exact circumstance that she warned us about.
这就是她警告我们的那种情况
- We're all aware. - We can change it right now.
-我们都知道 -我们现在就能改变
The Odium mixture won't work if it can't penetrate Talbot's skin.
若无法注入塔伯特皮下 决战酒混合剂也没用
Bullets can't get close to him.
子弹无法靠近他
No one can touch him, not even you, Yo-Yo.
没人能碰他 连你都不能 悠悠球
There's no way ‭to get the serum in his body.
没办法把血清注射进他体内
What if he absorbed someone?
要是他吸收了某个人呢
Oh, don't look at me like that. I-It's hypothetical.
别那么看我 只是个假设
Exactly. All we have to do ‭is have it in the right hands,
没错 我们只需要把它交给正确的人
and that maniac will take the bait.
那个疯子就会吞饵上钩
And so who'd you have in mind, you?
那你心目中的人选是谁 你吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Now you want ‭to sacrifice yourself, too?
你还想牺牲自己
No, but I'm willing to. We all should be.
不 但我愿意牺牲 我们都该愿意
We know Coulson would.
我们知道科尔森会
And if it doesn't work?
要是没成功呢
He would've died for nothing.
他就白白死了
Better than leaving this world in pieces.
总比地球被震碎强
Robin said Coulson ‭could put the pieces together.
萝宾说科尔森可以把所有的碎片拼凑在一起
She thinks that she's the key to solving all of this.
她认为 科尔森是解决一切的关键
She speaks in broken riddles.
她说的都是些零碎的谜语
You're hearing what you want to hear.
你听见的都是一厢情愿
What could Coulson do?
科尔森能干什么
He would never give up on Talbot,
他决不会放弃塔伯特
and he wouldn't see him as a maniac.
他不会把塔伯特当成疯子
He would see him as a man, as a broken man.
而是把他当成一个人 一个病人
Coulson's the only one that can talk him through this.
只有科尔森劝得动他 让他恢复神志
That's what he does.
他就是这样的人
让他恢复神智[拼在一起]Put him back together.
I'm sorry. We save lives.
抱歉 我们是救人的
I have to make this call.
我必须做出这个决定
Fitz-Simmons, get ready to --
菲兹-西蒙斯 准备...
Yo-Yo...
悠悠球
You're making me do this.
你们是在强迫我这么做
I-I can't let you use it for that.
我不能让你们那么用它
- Put it down. - ‭Okay. Let's stay calm.
-把东西放下 -冷静点
Stop making me the bad guy.
别再把我当作坏人了
I'm not.
我不是
You just don't want him to die.
你们只是不想他死
- Put it down. - I don't want him to die, either, but...
-放下 -我也不想他死 但是
he's just one man.
他只是一个人
No, no! None of that.
不不 千万不要
Think about what you're doing here.
想想你在干什么
You won't listen.
你们不听我说
I'm in a nightmare,
我在一场噩梦里
and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs,
我用尽全力大喊
and none of you can hear me!
而你们全都听不到
‭We hear you.
我们听到了
Well, you won't listen!
但是你们听不进去
You all saw what happened,
你们都看到发生的事了
and none of you will help me stop this!
却没人愿意帮我阻止它发生
I'm alone, and even you --
我在孤军奋战 就连你
even you won't help me.
就连你也不帮我
No, you're not alone.
你不是在孤军奋战
We're in this with you, but we need to hold it together.
我们和你是一起的 但我们需要团结一致
There's nothing holding us together.
没有什么能让我们团结一致了
Yes, there is!
有的
Hope.
希望
We never give up.
我们绝不能放弃
We're always held together by hope.
我们总是因希望而团结一致
So we cling to it...
所以我们要坚持下去
and we vote.
我们投票决定
We vote.
投票决定
No.
No. Why?
不 为什么
No.
No.
I'm sorry.
对不起
Simmons and I will prepare the remedy.
我和西蒙斯会准备好药物
Everyone else should prepare for the end of the world.
其他人去为世界末日做好准备吧
神盾局特工第五季 第二十二集
Art project.
小画家
It's time for you to point to the place
你该指出那个
where you saw me ‭surrounded by the liquid metal.
你看到液态金属环绕我的地方了
Can just draw a little dot.
画个小点就行了
If you get me close, I'll feel it now.
如果我离得近 就能感觉到
You see this little guy?
你看到这个小玩意了吗
I am the savior ‭that's going to protect it.
我就是那个会保护它的救世主
But I need some help.
但我需要帮助
What do you say?
怎么样
Then I'll just take ‭your damn soothsayer powers!
否则我就干脆夺走你的预言能力
Cut to the chase!
直截了当
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
Of course not.
当然不会
You're just a kid.
你只是个孩子
But I will find a way to win you over.
但我会找到办法让你帮我的
I'm here.
我在呢
You're doing good.
你做得很好
Don't help him.
不要帮他
But if I don't,
可如果我不帮
this will be the last time I see you.
这就是我最后一次见到你了
No!
No! No!
不 不
Robin!
萝宾
No! Robin, no!
不 萝宾 不
It's true.
没错
You're not gonna see your mother again
你不会再见到你妈妈了
till I get what I want.
除非你让我如愿
Now let's try this again.
那么我再问一遍
Just one little dot.
就一个小点
You're going to die.
你会死的
Well...
这个嘛
everyone dies.
每个人都会死
And on that day, ‭we'll have to answer up there...
等那天到来 我们在人间做过的事
for what we've done down here.
都会在天堂得到报应
It's not God I'm afraid of.
我害怕的不是上帝
I heard you were up.
我听说你起来了
"Up" would imply the ability to stand.
"起来"的意思是能站起来
I'm not there yet.
我还没到那一步
You will be.
会到的
I just want you to know...
我只是想告诉你
no matter what they say...
不管他们说了什么
I was never arguing for you to die.
我从没想让你死
I just...
我只是
I was just arguing ‭to not bet everything on you.
我只是不想把一切都押在你身上
And I would've taken your side.
我要是醒着也会支持你的
I know.
我知道
Let's put one of those in every room, if possible.
如果可以的话 在每个房间里都放一个这个
It'll be useful, trust me.
会有用的 相信我
Did you finish fueling up the Zephyr?
你给和风加完油了吗
Yeah, and the Quinjet.
嗯 昆式战斗机也好了
We'll leave ‭as soon as we get a location.
我们一知道地点就出发
I'm glad you're taking point here at the Lighthouse.
很高兴你在灯塔挑起了大梁
Who better than you to decide
还有谁比你更合适来决定
what the next generation will look like.
下一代应该是什么样子
Get to show them ‭the ins and outs of this place.
你可以好好给他们介绍这里
Yeah, I don't know if I'm gonna be around for all that.
我不知道到时候我还会不会在这里
I'll call the mayor and give the tour,
我会联系市长 带他们参观
but when you get back, I-I think I'll be out of here.
但等你们回来 我应该不在了
Why?
为什么
This is my room.
这是我的房间
I'm like a squirrel, hoarding anything I can find.
我就像松鼠 把什么东西都存起来
Also, side note -- found a nature book.
另外 我找到了一本讲自然生物的书
Learned about squirrels.
了解了松鼠这种生物
Old habits die hard.
积习难改
More like I'm a damaged person.
应该说我是一个残缺的人
From a damaged world.
来自一个残缺的世界
If there's even a chance that could happen again...
如果悲剧还可能重演
You'd want to see the world before it does.
你想趁那之前看看世界
I mean, besides, according to Fitz,
再说了 菲兹说
if the world doesn't crack open and you break the time loop,
如果世界没碎裂 你们打破了时间循环
I'll just ‭blink out of existence anyway,
我就会马上消失
so it's just one more vacancy, right?
所以只不过是又一个空位 对吧
Come on.
得了
I never totally fit in with the gang, anyway.
反正我也从未融入过你们的小团体
Is that what we are?
我们是那样吗
You know, ‭when I first met you guys,
我第一次见到你们时
I'd never seen anything like that.
我觉得大开眼界
I'd seen people kill for each other
一直以来我只见过人们
without hesitation all the time,
毫不犹豫地为彼此杀人
but I'd never seen a group
但我从来没见过
that was willing to die for each other.
愿意为彼此牺牲的团队
Your trust, it just seemed too strong to break.
你们的信任好强大 似乎无法破坏
And you trying to fix Coulson, that's great.
你想治好科尔森 那很好
I love the guy,
我爱那家伙
but if you really want to lead one day,
但如果有朝一日 你要带领大家
then you got to fix that.
那你必须先修复这个团队
Just my...
只是我的...
two cents.
一点愚见
I also read a book on idiomatic expressions.
我还看了本习语书
- We're on the move. - You spotted him?
-该出发了 -找到他了
- Where is he? - ‭Chicago.
-他在哪里 -芝加哥
That's not something you see down in urgent care.
急救室可没有这种东西
It's almost the same serum that was keeping Garrett alive.
这几乎和维系加勒特性命的血清一样
Though ‭the Centipede ingredients
只不过其中的蜈蚣成分
might give you a little extra mojo.
会多给你点力量
Jemma, you remember when I was carving into the walls?
珍玛 你还记得我当初在墙上刻画吗
And you know ‭how it ended with Garrett.
你也知道加勒特的下场
We've seen what happens
我们都见过
when we don't let nature take its course.
违抗自然的下场
Yes, sir.
是 长官
And we discussed that as a group --
我们也一起讨论了...
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Will you give us a moment?
能让我们单独聊聊吗
I'm not going to detail what we risked to get this.
我就不说我们冒了多大危险才拿到这个了
I'm aware.
我知道
And I'm not happy ‭I was left out of that decision.
我并不高兴你们擅自做了那个决定
You wouldn't wake up.
你当时昏迷不醒
But now the decision is yours.
但现在你可以来做决定
You're too weak to stand?
你站不起来吗
Well, we'd like to see you walk out of this room
我们希望看到你走出这个房间
and rejoin the fight.
重新加入战斗
But it's up to you
但这要由你决定
if you think more time is worth it.
如果你觉得多得到点时间是值得的
I've made it clear how I feel.
我已经说明了我的感受
I think I have, too.
我觉得我也是
But even now...
但就算是现在
the word scares you.
那个词也让你害怕
I'm just ‭having a hard enough time...
我只是没办法...
leaving you behind.
抛下你
So don't.
那就别抛下我
We're 10 minutes out!
还有十分钟
The buildings are holding for now.
那几幢楼暂时还撑得住
And the tracker we placed on Robin is back online.
我们放在萝宾身上的跟踪器信号又出现了
That places her inside that ship.
显示她就在船里
So taking out Talbot is one thing,
所以我们不仅要拿下塔伯特
but we got to clear the civilians and rescue Robin, too.
但我们还得疏散平民 营救萝宾
Before the ship and the buildings collapse.
赶在飞船和大楼坍塌之前
I'd like to get close
我想走近点
and test the buildings' structural integrity.
检测那几幢楼的结构完整性
You asked to see me.
你要见我
Yeah.
是的
I'm aware that we rolled the dice with Coulson,
我知道科尔森的事我们赌了一把
and I still believe that we need him for this,
我依然坚信我们需要他
but I will admit
但我承认
that I let my emotions get the best of me.
我被情绪冲昏了头脑
I thought that Coulson was the only one
我本以为只有科尔森
who could keep us all on the same page.
能让我们同仇敌忾
You would say that's proof that I can't do the job,
你会认为这证明我无法胜任
that I shouldn't lead.
我不该做领导
Well, I agree.
我同意
The truth is, I can't hold the team together.
事实上 我确实无法团结团队
But he can.
但他可以
Coulson wants me to call the shots in his absence.
科尔森希望他不在时由我做主
Well, that's my decision.
这就是我的决定
Mack should call the shots.
应该由迈克做主
He has the biggest heart.
他胸怀最广
I mean, physically, but also, you know...
体格上就是 不过 你们懂的
You are our moral center.
你是我们的道德标杆
And, look, I never want to stop...
而且我一直都想
being a soldier.
做个士兵
He's a general we can all ride behind.
他就是我们可以追随的将军
Anyone who thinks I'm 100% right about this,
如果有人觉得我说得完全正确
raise your hand?
举一下手吧
Couldn't have said it better myself.
我自己也不能说得更好了
- Thank God. - Sir.
-谢天谢地 -长官
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Hold the applause.
不用鼓掌
She didn't go through that for nothing.
她没有白忙活一场
Time to suit up.
该换战衣了
So... what do we do?
那我们怎么做
We save lives.
我们救人
Block off that road! Get down! Get down!
封锁街道 趴下 趴下
Get down.
趴下
This is Chicago PD!
我们是芝加哥警局
Hands above your head, or we will open fire!
举起手来 否则我们就开枪了
All that would be is noise.
那只会吵到我
Right now, I want quiet.
现在 我想要宁静
I can feel my future power
我能感觉到我未来的能量
coursing through the ground below.
就在地表下流动
I have a feeling ‭that isn't gonna do much.
我感觉那估计没什么用
It is feeling that way.
我也这么觉得
Who is it?
是谁
Officers on the ground, first responders,
地面上的警官 应急人员
this is S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们是神盾局
We're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
We have an aircraft to evacuate any civilians
我们有一架飞机可以疏散所有
trapped near the center of the city.
困在市中心的市民
You'll know it when you see it.
你们看到就知道是哪个了
Get them there.
把他们带过来
You okay?
你还好吗
We will clear the high floors of the impacted buildings
我们会在被撞的大楼坍塌前
before a collapse.
排查高层
And most importantly, do not engage the enemy.
最重要的是 不要和敌人交手
I repeat -- do not engage the enemy.
我重复 不要和敌人交手
We will handle it.
我们来搞定
I got you, I got you.
我来了 我来了
- Come on, come on. You okay? - ‭Yes.
-快 快 你还好吗 -嗯
- Let's go. - Yeah, ‭go, go, go, go.
-我们走 -对 快 快
Come on, come on. Hurry.
快点 快走
I'll give them some light, show them the way to the stairwell.
我去帮他们照亮楼梯
Yeah, this way.
对 这边走
Mom.
妈妈
Robin?
萝宾
It's okay, it's okay, Robin.
没事了 没事了 萝宾
- You're okay. ‭- Mom...
-你没事了 -妈妈
they took her away from me.
他们把她从我身边带走了
They took her away.
他们把她带走了
The hull of the ship is busted.
船壳破了
She must have climbed out.
她肯定是自己爬下来的
Your mother, Polly, is she in there?
你妈妈 波莉 她在那里吗
Okay.
Check the detention level, bottom deck!
检查拘禁层 在最底层
All right, you stay with her!
好 你陪着她
Okay.
All right.
I'll hit Talbot hard, neutralize the threat,
我全力打击塔伯特 消除威胁
restrain him, and you can walk right up and do the talking.
控制住他 然后你过去跟他谈
I'm not going.
我不去了
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Because I can barely stand.
因为我站都站不住
You didn't take it.
你没注射药物
It didn't feel right.
感觉不对
It didn't feel like ‭the way this was supposed to go.
那不像是我该做的
I'd have told you on the Zephyr,
我倒想在和风上跟你说
but you'd have pinned me down
但你会把我摁倒
and jammed that syringe into my neck right there.
就地把注射器插进我的脖子
Damn straight.
那是当然
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You --
你...
You're the only one who can reach Talbot.
你是唯一可以触动塔伯特的人
That's not true.
不是这样的
And I think we may be beyond that.
而且这条路可能已经行不通了
If so, you're the only one who can defeat him.
如果是这样 你是唯一可以战胜他的人
Appeal to him as a military man.
唤醒他军人的良知
He took an oath when he enlisted.
他入伍时发过誓
I can't believe this.
真是难以置信
I can't believe this.
难以置信
I can't -- I can't do it.
我...做不到
I can't go out there, especially not alone.
我不能就这么去 更不能一个人去
I've given you all the tools
我已经给了你所有处理这件事
you need to handle this.
你所需的工具
Now you find ‭the strength in your heart
你要在心中找到力量
to appeal to his good nature,
去唤醒他的良知
and if you can't,
如果你做不到
find the strength in your arms
就在你胳膊里找到力量
to beat his ass senseless.
把他打成渣
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Go.
去吧
You take it! Do you hear me?!
你得注射血清 听到了吗
You fly back, and you take it!
你飞回去 注射它
We fought for you. Okay?
我们为你抗争了
We fought each other for you.
我们甚至为你跟彼此争吵
Polly.
波莉
Polly.
波莉
Polly.
波莉
In here!
我在这里
Robin.
萝宾
Oh, good.
太好了
Where's Mack?
迈克呢
In the ship.
在飞船上
He went to find Polly.
他去找波莉了
May...
...neither of them make it.
他们都没活下来
Oh, no.
Oh, thank God you're here.
幸好你来了
- You okay? - ‭Yeah. Robin?
-你没事吧 -嗯 萝宾呢
Don't worry.
别担心
We have her.
我们找到她了
Let's get you to her.
我带你去见她
Okay.
Stop! People are dying!
停下 都死人了
This is war. ‭Collateral damage is part of it.
这是战争 连带伤害是难免的
I need to arm myself so I can fight my enemies.
我得武装自己 好去迎战敌人
You are becoming the enemy,
你要变成敌人了
whether you believe it or not.
不管你信不信
Run!
There's nowhere to go.
我们没有退路了
Zephyr One, Quinjet 323 -- docking complete.
和风1号 昆式战斗机322号 完成对接
We're on board.
我们在机上
You want me to call for some assistance, sir?
要我找人求助吗 长官
You don't look too goo--
你看上去不太...
Oh, my God.
天呐
Coulson.
科尔森
Coulson! Coulson!
科尔森 科尔森
It's not too late.
现在还不迟
Think about your son.
想想你儿子
I'm doing this for him.
我这就是为了他
Did you see it in his face?
你在他脸上看到了吗
How scared he was?
看到他多害怕了吗
It's just because I seem different.
那只是因为我变样了
I'm becoming the most powerful being in the universe.
我在变成全宇宙最强大的人
He'll see it one day.
他终会看到的
The end justifies the means, right?
结果正确手段就无所谓了 是吧
The only people who say that...
唯一会说这种话的人
are the people doing bad things.
就是做坏事的人
I'm becoming a hero.
我在变成英雄
You are one.
你本就是英雄
The minute that you enlisted, you became one.
你入伍的时候 你就成了英雄
We all did. Look around.
我们都一样 看看周围
You're surrounded by them.
你身边都是英雄
Anyone who signs up for this,
所有愿意来帮忙的人
to lose friends or limbs or your mind
甘愿失去朋友 或断手断脚 或失去理智
or your life ‭in protection of humanity.
或失去生命 以保护人类的人
We are in this together.
我们是一起的
We need to join forces.
我们得联手
That sounds good.
听上去很棒
You know, ‭Hale gave me that speech
黑尔也对我说过这话
just before she tortured me.
然后却折磨了我
Coulson says it every time ‭he's gonna stab me in the back.
科尔森每次打算背叛我之前都会这么说
Humanity is on the brink.
人类的确面临威胁
And I alone can fix it.
只有我能解决危机
But you're right.
但你是对的
We should join forces.
我们的确该联手
Mommy!
妈妈
Come on. Let's go.
来 我们走
Now that Davis is back,
戴维斯回来了
let's get ready to get up and out of here.
我们准备起飞离开吧
- The Zephyr ‭is filling up fast. - Out of my way!
-和风要人满为患了 -让开
He's not breathing.
他没气了
No. ‭The serum should've worked.
不 血清应该好使的
- I screened ‭for possible side effects. - He didn't take it.
-我查过可能的副作用 -他没注射
Fitz!
菲兹
Fitz! ‭
菲兹
Why did he listen to me?
他为什么要听我的
What have I done? Forgive me.
我做了什么啊 原谅我
I'll be able to get that buried treasure a lot faster
如果我可以震裂大地 就能更快地
once I can quake the ground apart.
拿到深埋的宝藏
Please...
求你
I'm gonna need every weapon I can get in this fight.
我会需要一切能拿到的武器迎接这场战斗
Something's different.
有什么变了
It's gone! Yo-Yo, it's gone! Get the defibrillator now!
没了 悠悠球 没了 快拿除颤器
Well, now I'll just break you in half.
我要把你撕碎
I got you.
找到你了
There you are, buddy.
你在这儿呢 伙计
You had me worried.
你吓死我了
We got you. Just hang in there.
我们来了 你撑住
I got you, Turbo.
我来了 糊涂虫
Hope you saved some energy, 'cause my leg's pinned.
希望你还有力气 我的腿被压住了
I think it's broke.
可能压断了
You're gonna have to carry me out.
你得把我抱出去了
Got you, Turbo.
有我呢 糊涂虫
You just...
你...
I think it's a bad break, 'cause I can't feel it.
好像挺严重 我感觉不到腿了
Relax, buddy.
放松 伙计
- You just breathe. ‭Huh? - Yeah.
-保持呼吸 -嗯
- Just breathe. - Okay.
-呼吸 -好
I'm -- I'm gonna stay with you.
我会陪着你的
Yeah.
We're gonna find a way out of this.
我们会想办法的
Yeah, okay, okay.
Right. We should hurry up and...
嗯 我们该快点了
get Polly out, 'cause she's in danger.
带波莉走 她有危险
She's safe now.
她安全了
Hey, you got her out.
你救她出来了
You did good, Turbo.
你做得好 糊涂虫
You did really good.
你做得很好
Okay.
Hey, Mack...
迈克
...I think my legs are broken.
我的腿可能断了
You've been through worse.
你经历过更糟的呢
纪念
Come on.
好了
This is a celebration, not a funeral.
这是纪念仪式 不是葬礼
Remember how good it felt to walk in here
记得我们刚回来时 走进这里
when we first got back?
那感觉多棒吗
The Zephyr's...
和风
been the one place ‭we've been able to call home
是这几年来我们唯一的
these last few years.
家园
- I'll always miss the Bus. - ‭Me, too.
-我永远会怀念空客的 -我也是
I wish I would've known you guys back then.
真希望我认识当时的你们
We were different people back then.
我们当时跟现在不一样
I spent a lot of years...
我多年来...
Sorry.
抱歉
I've lived a life surrounded by heroes.
我这辈子 都与英雄为伴
None bigger than all of you.
而你们就是最大的英雄
Since the day you joined,
从你们加入的那天起
same as anyone in the line of duty.
就像每一个站在前线的人那样
Heroes...
都成了英雄
because you...
因为你们
...because we sign up to lose each other.
因为我们甘愿失去彼此
To get close to good people and have them taken away.
与好人相知相识 却最终要失去他们
We've all suffered losses.
我们都失去过什么人
Never lose sight of that.
不要忘记这点
I never forget those we've lost.
我永远不会忘记我们失去的人
That's right.
是啊
Yeah.
That's why we're putting that badge up in the cockpit.
所以我们要把那枚徽章镶在驾驶室里
To never forget.
好永不忘记
You don't have to forget.
你不用忘记
But you have to move on.
但你必须向前看
No.
With respect, sir, you're wrong.
恕我直言 长官 你错了
We don't move on.
我们不会向前看
We hold that place in our heart,
我们会把那个地方放在心里
we close it off,
封闭它
we lock the door, ‭we visit from time to time,
锁上门 时不时去看一眼
but we don't move on.
但我们不会向前看
Even after we say goodbye.
哪怕我们道了别
I'm just sad I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Fitz.
我很难过我没能有机会跟菲兹道别
But you'll tell him for me.
但你会替我转达的
Of course.
当然
He'll be sad he missed this little memorial.
他会很难过错过了这个悼念仪式的
I'm not dead yet.
我还没死呢
Sorry. Retirement party.
抱歉 退休派对
I'm not sure this even qualifies as a party.
我觉得这算不上是派对吧
Nobody's drinking yet.
还没人开喝呢
纪念我们无畏的领袖菲利普·J·科尔森他为我们献出了他的智慧 爱和生命(还不止一次)
I want you to have this.
我想要把这个给你
A picture of our new home away from home.
我们远离家园的新家的照片
来自安大略湖的问候
And to remind you that...
也提醒你
your team ‭always worked the problem,
你的团队总会解决问题
no matter what the odds.
不管胜算多么渺小
And now he's frozen,
现在他被冻着
out in deep space somewhere,
身处太空深处的某个地方
正在努力菲兹
no idea he's already solved it.
甚至不知道他已经解决了问题
He'll be a little disoriented.
他会有些不知所措
But he'll be so happy to know that time is not fixed.
但他会很高兴知道时间不是固定的
It's a fluid, ‭ever-changing, beautiful thing.
而是流动 永远变化的美妙的东西
And he didn't miss much, did he?
而且他也没错过很多 是吧
I have not a single doubt you will find him.
我毫不怀疑 你会找到他
None of us do.
我们都是
All right.
好了
Here's to us --
敬我们
who's like us --
我们这样的人
damn few.
精英中的精英
Smooth.
真醇厚
Thank you, boss.
谢谢 老大
Probably gonna call you every chance I can for advice.
大概会隔三差五就打电话寻求建议
You won't need it.
你不会需要的
And my phone is going in the ocean.
而且我的手机要进大海的
How long ‭did Simmons say you have?
西蒙斯说你还有多久
Days.
几天
Weeks, if I'm lucky.
如果走运 可能是几周
But it'll be time well-spent.
但这些时间不会虚度
I left you something in your bunk.
我在你铺上给你留了点东西
It's a letter.
是一封信
Nothing fancy.
没什么花哨的
Basically just says how proud I am of you.
就是说我多么为你骄傲
I am so proud.
我好骄傲
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And, uh...
还有
- thanks for the spaceship. - ‭Yeah.
-谢谢你的飞船 -嗯
Don't mention it.
不客气
Gotta say...
我得说
it's pretty magical.
这里是挺神奇的
So...
那么
anything else on your bucket list?
遗愿清单上还有什么别的吗
Just one thing.
就一件事
Parasailing?
帆伞运动
Yeah. Parasailing.
嗯 帆伞运动
Always wanted to try that.
一直想试试的
All right, Director...
好了 局长
where to first?
先去哪