Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
The only way to not die is to blend in and work hard,
想要不死 就只能融入这里 努力工作
and you can't do either of those things without Matrix.
没有这个 就根本做不到
Everyone has a role to play
每个人都要扮演一个角色
to keep the Lighthouse from falling apart.
才能让灯塔不会分崩离析
He didn't have to die.
他不非得死的
Kasius welcomes you to his suites.
卡塞亚斯欢迎你来到他的套房
A life taken, a life earned.
失一命 得一命
What is wrong with you?!
你有什么毛病
Virgil mentioned stories.
维吉尔提到了关于我们的故事
I'd like to see where he lived,
我想看看他住的地方
see if we can find any clues as to what his plan for us was.
看能不能找到线索表明他对我们有什么打算
Virgil always kept this in the trawler.
维吉尔总把这个放在拖曳船上
Said the world might look this way again someday.
说世界哪一天或许会恢复这个模样
Do you see an Earth that can be saved?
这样的地球还有拯救的希望吗
It's already been quaked apart.
地球已经被震碎了
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 咖喱味的虚寒 煮粥达人 wdesty
翻译 Silence 杏仁斯嘉丽 盐湖嗨爪凉 24_1900
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 翻|校|监 草草
The print is considered quite fashionable in the capitol.
这个印花在都城可是很时髦的
I knew our esteemed guest couldn't bear to wait any longer.
我就知道我们尊贵的客人已经等不及了
Kasius, how kind of you to arrange such a...
卡塞亚斯 感谢你安排了如此
Just an everyday affair.
这只是日常而已
Would you like a drink?
想喝一杯吗
The Terrans call it martini.
地球人管这个叫马提尼
Fermented sugars and the like.
发酵的糖什么的
I'm here on behalf of the Lady Basha.
我是代表芭莎夫人前来的
She sends her regrets.
她表示遗憾
Well, perhaps if she knew
如果她知道我们
how we prepared the best of Earth's cuisine --
准备了最好的地球美食
She prefers dining on her own ship.
她还是喜欢在自己的舰上用餐
She means no disrespect.
她无意冒犯
Of course, Lady Basha very much looks forward to the ceremony.
当然 芭莎夫人对仪式非常期待
She has... high expectations.
她有 很高的期望
Tye, you now have the opportunity
泰伊 你现在该跟我说点
to give me good news about our ceremony.
关于仪式的好消息了
Jemma, we have a problem.
珍玛 我们遇到麻烦了
And for your sake, I pray you can fix it.
为了你自己 我希望你能把它解决
The Renewal lost me time and tokens!
更新浪费了我的时间和代币
So if things don't start picking up around here,
如果我们不追赶上进度
I'm gonna be doing some renewing of my own!
我自己也要做更新了
Is that understood?!
都听明白了吗
Thinking I may have been wrong to trust Grill.
我觉得我也许不该信吉尔
This is what we call an understatement, no?
这就叫话说得太轻吧
Well, the alternative was getting shot.
不然我们会被枪击的
At least Daisy's not trapped in here.
至少黛西没有被困在这里
Coulson, be careful.
科尔森 小心点
They're always watching.
他们一直盯着呢
I know, but Virgil hid this thing.
我知道 但是维吉尔把这个藏了起来
I got to figure out why.
我得搞清楚原因
He did it because this tin-can place makes people crazy!
他这么做是因为这个铁皮罐会把人逼疯
I'll show you fast, you --
我来告诉你什么叫快 你这个
Did you really think that was gonna work?
你真以为那么做会有用吗
Thought I'd give it a shot.
我觉得至少得试试
that don't fly with me.
我不喜欢这样
You see, I don't tolerate
我不会容忍
skimmers or laggers or agitators.
揩油的 偷懒的 和挑事的
As long as you owe me...
只要你还欠我债
We were supposed to meet up at the Exchange.
我们应该在大集市会合的
Or they finally took my advice to evaporate into this place.
也许他们终于听了我的建议 融入了这里
They were looking for a way to find Simmons.
他们之前在找西蒙斯
- I got to track them down. - So you said.
-我得去找他们 -你说过了
Don't you think you're kind of deflecting
你不觉得你在转移话题吗
from what I told you about...
回避我跟你说的...
I'm not deflecting 'cause I didn't do it.
我没转移话题 因为那事我没做
Yeah, that's what deflecting is.
那就是转移话题
How could I split the world apart?
我怎么可能把整个世界震碎
My powers aren't that strong.
我的能力没有那么强
I am not that strong.
我没有那么强
Maybe not yet, but you will be.
也许现在还没有 但你最终会的
And how do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because planet Earth went from smooth to chunky,
因为地球 从圆到缺
and Quake is the one who did it.
就是震波女干的
And you don't think I'd remember that?
那你不觉得我会记得吗
Well, actually, not according to the multiverse theory.
根据多重宇宙论这是可能的
You probably never heard of it,
你可能从没听说过
but in quantum physics, there's a theory
但量子物理学有个理论
that, for every universe, there are infinite parallel universes.
每一个世界都对应着无数平行世界
So in my universe, you destroyed the planet.
所以在我的世界里 你毁了地球
Maybe that just hasn't happened in --
也许那没在...
So what universe did that just happen in?
刚刚这个是在哪个宇宙里发生的
- There's been a Renewal. - A what?
-刚刚进行了更新 -什么
Three people are dead.
有三个人死了
Just hold your freak-out.
别暴走
It wasn't your friends, okay?
不是你朋友
They're probably hiding,
他们可能藏起来了
which is what I advised them to do from the get-go.
我一开始就建议他们那样做的
Okay, okay. So where would they be hiding?
好好 那他们会藏在哪儿
I don't know. They're your friends.
我不知道 他们是你的朋友
And this is your home,
这是你家
where you know everyone and everything that's in here.
你知道这里的每个人每件事
One of the vacancies came from Grill's salvage.
有一个空位是在吉尔的打捞部
That means there's an opening.
也就是说那里会有个空职
He might take in strays. I'd start there.
他也许会接收散人 你可以从那儿找起
You got all that the from shoe guy?
这都是从擦鞋的那儿知道的
Well, shoe guy knows all.
擦鞋的什么都知道
Guess I should have asked him in the first place.
看来我就该去问他的
Don't do anything dumb, please.
别做傻事 拜托
I was trying to get a look inside that office.
我是想看看办公室里面是什么样
Grill's keeping that Scroll in the cabinet behind his desk.
吉尔把那个平板卷轴藏在了他桌子后的柜子里
That thing might get us into the levels
那东西或许能让我们进入
where they're keeping Simmons.
他们关押西蒙斯的那层
Well, he's got a handgun in there, too.
他那里还藏了把枪
Humans aren't allowed to have guns.
人类不允许持枪的
Except for murder sports, apparently.
除非是为了聚众杀人
Well, the point being, we need to tread lightly.
关键是 我们得谨慎行事
Now, Yo-Yo, if you can get in there,
悠悠球 如果你能进去
maybe we can get that Scroll back.
或许我们可以拿回那个平板卷轴
You see? Not stupid. Recon.
看见了吗 我并不蠢 是侦察
Yeah, 'cause I barely survived the last one.
对 因为我上次差点没活下来
you and your friend here did us a kindness, taking a life.
你和你的朋友帮了我们忙 得了一命
But you still owe me a double haul.
但你还是欠我双倍的货物
Do I? You never mentioned it.
是吗 你之前没提过
I'll need a few crushers
我需要几个粉碎工
if you want me to pack the belly full on that thing.
如果你希望我拉回一整船的货
Got anyone expendable?
有可用的人吗
Take the agitator and his friend.
把那个挑事的和他朋友带走
No big loss if one of these jokers gets caught in the nets.
如果这些讨厌鬼卡在了网里 也不算什么损失
Come on, you two.
来吧 你们两个
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
She's doing it to herself.
是她自己做的
It's your problem now. Fix it.
现在她是你的问题了 治好她
Yeah, they're gone.
对 他们走了
How long have you had seizures, Abby?
你癫痫发作多久了 艾比
You can talk to me. I'm a doctor.
跟我说说吧 我是医生
Only since Terrigenesis.
泰瑞根变异后才成了这样
And if I'm not ready for the ceremony...
要是我没准备好参加仪式
I don't know what's gonna happen to me.
我不知道我会怎么样
So, wait -- you're an indentured servant to the junkyard king?
等等 你们成了垃圾场之王的契约仆人
And everyone else is on a space walk.
其他人都去太空行走了
But there's no time to explain.
没时间解释了
They're tracking me. You shouldn't be seen here.
他们在追踪我 别让人看见你在这儿
That's a great idea. Let's go.
说得好 我们走吧
I can't. I need to stay.
不行 我得留下来
The thing I stole from the Kree guard,
我从克里人守卫那儿偷的那玩意
boss man has it in his office,
老大把它拿回办公室了
but I think I found a way to get it.
但我知道怎么拿到它了
If you can get it to me, maybe I can get to Simmons.
要是你能把它拿给我 我或许就能去救西蒙斯
Exacto. So go, but stay close.
没错 你走吧 别走远
You get any slower, you're going in the crusher.
你再慢吞吞 就给我进粉碎机
I don't trust them.
我不信任他们
I always thought Virgil was skimming.
我一直觉得维吉尔在揩油
Somebody has been stealing from me,
反正有人在偷我的东西
so he dies, and now these guys show up?
他死了 现在又来了这些新人
You think they're taking over his old racket?
你觉得他们是他的接班人
So why send them on Virgil's run?
那为什么还派他们做维吉尔的活
'Cause you want to find proof.
因为你想找证据
No, I want you to find proof.
不 我要你找证据
Flint! Clear out, kid.
弗林特 出去啦 孩子
I thought you said I could crash here.
你不是说我可以在这儿睡吗
Yeah. Not during operation.
对 但作业时不行
So, less than 24 hours,
不到24小时
and you've already been taken prisoner.
你就已经成了囚犯
- That a record? - Not even close.
-创纪录了 -差得远呢
But let's focus on the positives.
我们还是专注于好消息吧
Yeah, you find anything in there, Sherlock?
你在里面找到什么了吗 大侦探
I think Virgil was doing recon.
我认为维吉尔是在做侦查
You said he was in the trawler all the time?
你说他总待在拖曳船里
I think he was searching for something.
我觉得他是在找什么东西
These numbers, they're objects in space, right?
这些数字 是太空里的物体 对吗
Yeah. He kept track of them.
对 他一直在记录它们
Well, this one kept showing up over and over,
这个反复出现
this one specific part of Earth.
地球的这片碎块
One of the larger segments.
是比较大的一块
But I've been there.
但是我去过那里
It's just a chunk of dead rock.
就是一大块废石而已
Well, maybe he hid something out that way.
也许他把什么东西藏在那里了
I don't know. But we have to check it out.
不知道 但我们必须去看看
The answer to why we're here might be out there.
我们来到这里的原因也许就在外面
I'd rather not go where no one can hear you scream,
我倒不想去一个没人能听到你叫救命的地方
I want to help you guys,
我想帮你们
but I'm already on the hook for a double haul.
但我已经欠了两批货
There's no way I can do a side mission.
我不能再干额外的活儿
This isn't a side mission. It's the mission.
这不是额外的活儿 这是我们唯一的任务
This is what Virgil died for.
维吉尔为此而死
I know you don't think he was just expendable.
我知道你并不觉得他不重要
We got to be careful.
我们得小心点
We got to cover our tracks,
我们得掩藏好行踪
and if there's so much as a hic--
如果有哪怕...
See how you all just got quiet?
你们怎么突然静下来了
That's why I'm coming on this run.
所以我要一起来
I mean, you know how it works here.
你知道这里的规矩
I was just curious about your specific experience.
我只是好奇你的具体经历
It's nothing special.
没什么特别的
All the 18-year-olds go through it.
所有人到了18岁都要经历
When the mist hit me, I was one of the lucky ones.
我穿过迷雾时 还算比较幸运的
I've heard Terrigenesis can be a traumatic experience.
我听说泰瑞根变异可能会是很有创伤性的经历
I just thought of my family.
我只是想着我的家人
It was hard to leave them,
离开他们很难过
but... knowing that they'd be rewarded helped.
但是知道他们会得到奖励 帮助
Is he hurting you?
他在伤害你吗
No, Tye's been trying to help me,
不是 泰伊一直在帮我
teach me to control my gift.
教我控制我的异能
I just... haven't been able to do it yet.
我只是一直都做不到
I don't know what will happen to them
如果我不能完成仪式
if I can't complete the ceremony.
我不知道他们会怎么样
That's where you demonstrate your abilities.
就是展示你的能力吗
And then after, I get to go off-planet,
在那之后 我就能离开这个星球
travel the galaxy as an ambassador.
以大使的身份周游银河系
It's why I have to learn.
所以我必须学会
I might be able to help.
我或许能帮上忙
Can you describe what it is you can do?
你能形容一下你的能力吗
sometimes I'm so light,
有时我非常轻
my hand can just pass right through things.
我的手可以穿过任何东西
And then, sometimes, I'm as solid as lead.
但有时 我又像铅那么重
You can control your molecular density.
你可以控制你的分子密度
Yeah, but I can't control it.
是 但我无法掌控它
Everything in me, it just -- it tenses up,
我整个身体 都会变紧密
Sometimes the only way I can get it to stop
有时唯一能让这一切停止的办法
is if Tye turns on my blocker.
就是让泰伊开启我的阻断器
That thing inhibits your powers?
那东西能抑制你的能力
I'm just not worthy of it.
我只是不配
I've known many Inhumans,
我认识很多异人
and every one of them took time to master their abilities.
他们都是花了些时间才能掌控自己的能力的
And if I can't perform at the ceremony...
如果我不能在仪式上展示
Tye says that my family will be punished.
泰伊说我的家人将受到惩罚
So I don't -- I don't even care what happens to me.
我根本不在乎我会怎么样
I need to do this for them.
我需要为他们做到
Mack keeping him distracted down there?
迈克在下面分散他的注意呢
Zev's enjoying giving him a hard time.
泽夫非常享受为难他
I think this might be our last shot.
我觉得这可能是我们最后的机会了
Say what you will about our future dystopian horror show.
先不说这场反乌托邦未来恐怖秀到底如何
It has a nice view.
至少风景不错
You think we're gonna find something out there?
你觉得我们在那儿会有什么发现吗
Maybe there is no way back.
或许根本没有回去的路
That doesn't sound like you.
听着不像是你会说的话
Just managing expectations.
不过是在控制期待
You're being fatalistic.
你这是认命
Look, you know I'm not big on destiny, but...
你知道我从来不相信什么命运 但
maybe our destiny's here...
或许我们的命运就是在这儿
in this time, helping these people.
在这个时空 帮助这些人
It's not like I don't want to help.
我也不是不想帮忙
But after that, I'm going home.
但在那之后 我要回家
I spent weeks in the Framework,
我在"框架"里待了几周
strapped to a board, thinking I was Hydra.
被绑在一块板子上 以为自己是九头蛇的人
I've earned a night in my own bed.
我有资格在自己的床上睡个好觉
I'm going as fast as I can.
我干得已经够快了
Your Metric's on the fritz.
你的生物表出问题了
That oughta do it.
这样应该可以了
No more dilly-dallying.
别再磨磨蹭蹭的
Zev's so busy teaching your friend a lesson,
泽夫忙于教训你们的朋友
he hasn't noticed we're off course yet.
还没注意到我们偏离航线了
It's a miracle anybody survived at all.
有人能幸存下来简直是奇迹
I forgot I had this thing.
我忘了我带着这玩意
Virgil would always do this.
维吉尔总是这样做
Said he liked seeing what Earth will look like when it's fixed.
说他喜欢看到地球修好后的样子
Wouldn't fly without it.
从来都会带着它飞行
Uh, one time, he delayed us an hour
有一次 他耽搁了我们一个小时
so he could go back to his bunk and get it.
就为了回他的床铺拿这个东西
Superstitious, I guess.
我猜他是迷信
It's the lost knob.
这是丢失的那个把手
Virgil was talking to someone.
维吉尔在跟什么人通话
I'm gonna enjoy this.
我会很享受的
You got everyone secured to the wall?
你把大家都粘在墙上了吗
You were all pinned to the wall,
你们都被钉在墙上了
flailing around like a bunch of hungry, hungry hippos.
到处乱飞 就像桌游里的玩偶
In my mind, it was cooler than that.
我自以为要酷一些呢
This is beyond bad.
不止是糟透了
What did we just do?
我们做了什么
We did what we had to.
采取了必要的行动
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
We just attacked a superior.
我们打了上级
Come on. You can do this, Abby.
来吧 你可以的 艾比
I didn't mean to do that.
我没想要这样的
No, but that was impressive.
是啊 但这很厉害
Well, not if I can't do it when I actually want to.
如果我想做的时候却做不到就没用了
It's mind over matter.
心胜于物
Or in your case, the literal matter that makes up your body.
对于你来说 是组成你身体的物质
Think of this place.
想想看这地方
You see a table, this pitcher,
你看到一张桌子 这个水罐
and outside, the stars, millions of them.
而外面 有无数的群星
All of that, every part in the universe
所有这些 宇宙的每一部分
is made of the same thing -- protons, neutrons, electrons.
都由同样的东西组成 原子 中子 电子
And you know what's between those tiny particles?
而这些微小粒子之间是什么呢
Your body is like a field of stars,
你的身体就像是一个星群
but you're special.
但你很特别
You can control the space between the stars.
你可以控制群星之间的空间
The space between the stars.
群星之间的空间
Close your eyes and imagine it.
闭上你的眼睛想象
I've never been able to hold it steady like this before.
我从未能像这样平稳地保持住
Just remember this feeling.
记住这种感觉
Takes months to master a talent.
掌握一种能力需要数月
Or perhaps much less time.
也许可以快得多
What-what, no, wait. We're,
什么 别 等等 我们
We need more time.
我们需要更多时间
I look forward to your performance.
我很期待你的表现
You'll do great, Abby.
你会很棒的 艾比
- Even just a... - Silence.
-就算是... -安静
Did you set our little healer up to fail
你是不是就希望小医生失败
because I think she's pretty?
因为我觉得她漂亮
Or did you really think she'd succeed?
还是说你真觉得她会成功
You want to see me happy.
你想让我高兴
what does Jemma have that makes her so different...
珍玛究竟拥有什么 会如此特别
makes her capable to succeed in this?
让她有能力做到这个
Do I need to ask what the hell you're doing with that?
我需要问你为什么要拿着那玩意吗
So now you're tailing me?
现在换你跟我了
Shot in the dark -- you won't get it.
我乱猜一下 你是不会懂的
Oh, 'cause you're too noble for me to understand?
因为你太高尚了 我无法理解吗
Where I come from, we protect each other.
我们那里 都是互相保护的
You are storming the castle.
你想硬冲进去
Any plan how you're gonna do that alive?
你打算怎么活着做到这一点
That's what I thought.
我猜也是
This is what I do.
我就是干这个的
My friend's life is on the line,
我的朋友有生命危险
so I'll figure something out.
我会想到办法的
Oh, just all in, totally blind, huh?
那就盲目地冲进去吗
It's a stupid way to play, even if you have a good hand.
就算你有胜算 这也太蠢了
You should be playing the long game.
你该放长线钓大鱼
- The long game? - Yes.
-放长线钓大鱼 -是的
I can make it so that you could waltz down there
我可以让你大摇大摆地走进去
with an invitation from the big man,
收到大佬的邀请
but that takes serious time.
但那是需要时间的
Or it takes the Scroll that I have now.
或是需要我已经拿到的平板卷轴
So thank you for your endless advice, Deke.
所以谢谢你没完没了的建议了 迪克
You are about to walk into a buzzsaw.
你这是要往圆锯上撞
You're just worried it's gonna blow back on you.
你就是担心会对你有不良影响
This has nothing to do with me!
这跟我没关系
If you pick a fight with the Blues,
如果你去找蓝脸人惹事
they are gonna take it out on all of us.
他们会拿我们所有人撒气
Today's Renewal was for three people.
今天的更新夺走了三条人命
Tomorrow could be for 30. Death comes easy here.
明天可能就是30条 死亡在这里经常降临
Which is why I need to get to Simmons now.
所以 我得马上找到西蒙斯
So if I were you, I'd get out of my way.
如果我是你 就别挡道
You already destroyed the world once.
你已经毁掉了这世界一次
I am not gonna let you do it again.
我不会允许你再做一次了
So there she is -- Quake...
她出现了 震波女
the destroyer of worlds.
世界毁灭者
Don't ever call me that again.
不许再那么喊我了
We're screwed. I told you, it's a dead rock.
我们完了 我说了 就是块破石头
We just risked our lives for nothing.
我们白白拿性命冒了险
Oh, he's out cold -- for now.
他昏过去了 暂时是的
If we know what's good for us, maybe he stays that way.
如果我们知道好歹 或许该让他不要醒来
What are you getting at?
什么意思
I'm saying we seal the hatch, and we dump the load.
我是说 我们封闭仓口 然后清仓
Zev didn't make it out in time.
泽夫没能及时赶出来
It was an accident.
就是个意外
- That's murder. - That's math.
-这是杀人 -是算数
A life spent is a life earned. That's how it works.
失一命 得一命 这里就这样
I got that when you took out a guy with a shotgun.
你拿猎枪打死一个人时我就看懂了
I was saving her life!
我是在救她的命
It's a faint signal, but...
信号微弱 但是
...the source is right in front of us.
源头就在我们面前
How is anything coming from a lifeless rock?
一块死石头怎么可能发送信号
It could be reflecting.
可能是反射
Yeah, I think you're right.
对 我觉得你是对的
It's only bouncing off of 616.
它只是在616上反弹了出来
But the, uh, signal's origins...
但信号源是
It's coming from the surface of the Earth.
地球地表
May I present the Lady Basha.
有请芭莎夫人
I pray your journey was not too difficult.
希望您旅途顺利
Well, you have carved out a little life for yourself
你还真是在这块石头上为自己雕刻出了
on this rock, haven't you?
一份生活 是吧
From the deposit of limestones under the surface,
从地表下的石灰岩层
the crushed skeletons of marine creatures
再到死去了十亿年的
dead a billion years.
海洋生物化石
And you've been well?
您近来可好
We fared well, considering the remote location.
我们还好 虽然这里路途遥远
Well, we've been eagerly awaiting your arrival.
我们都急切地等待您的到来呢
Now we'll see the fruits of her labor.
现在我们要看她的工作成果了
Basha, my dear, I do hope you enjoy tonight's exhibition.
亲爱的芭莎 希望您喜欢今晚的展示
No, you can't --
不 你不能...
You promised me a warrior.
你答应给我一个战士的
You'll find, with Inhumans, looks can be deceiving.
您会发现 这些异人 不像看上去那么简单
I've come a long way.
我可是远道而来
And you do me a great honor, bringing along your champion.
也让我无比荣幸 还带来了您的冠军勇士
He's hardly my champion,
也算不上是我的冠军
but he has killed 13 opponents in 7 systems.
但他在7个星系里杀了13个对手
This is the best you have to offer?
这就是你能拿得出手的最好的吗
Let's all hope she can find her way.
希望她能找到感觉
So many lives we prize depend upon her success.
很多我们珍视的生命就指望她的成功呢
Just think of the stars.
想着群星
It may be our warrior has found her way.
看来我们的战士终于找到了感觉
I'm gonna feed you to the roaches!
我要拿你们喂蟑螂
Can't find the mute button.
找不到静音键
Hello? Is anyone out there? Do you read?
喂 有人在吗 收到吗
I'm recording the transmission, but I still can't make it out.
我记录下了传送 但还是无法发送
Zev's right you know.
泽夫是对的
We're roach food.
我们都是螳螂食了
You're gonna regret this.
你们会后悔的
We'll figure it out. We always do.
我们会有办法的 我们总会有办法的
The moment we lied about this mission,
如果我们对任务撒谎
someone was gonna die.
就会有人死
We're not dumping the load.
我们不会清仓的
I've got to while we have the chance.
我必须得趁现在还有机会动手
You gonna get in my way?
你要挡我的道吗
Sacrifice your lives for that piece of trash?
为那个人渣牺牲你的性命
We're not sacrificing anyone, you understand?
我们不会牺牲任何人 懂了吗
As S.H.I.E.L.D., we live by a code,
我们神盾局有自己的一套准则
and we're not bending to your twisted world view.
我们不会向你们扭曲的世界观屈服的
We're losing fuel, fast!
我们的燃油在快速消耗
We had six more hours worth.
原本还有六小时的
Zev cut the fuel line.
泽夫割断了油管线
May, can you get us back to the Lighthouse?
梅 能送我们回灯塔吗
You have enough of that transmission recorded?
传送讯息记录得够多了吗
It's gonna have to be enough.
不够也得够了
Because we need to turn and burn
我们得转身快跑
and pray that we don't hit a gravity storm.
并祈祷不会遭遇重力风暴
There goes our chance.
我们的机会没了
Hope it was worth it.
希望值得
The Terrans were such an unremarkable species.
地球人本是个平凡的种族
You have done well with their world.
但你把他们的世界改造得很好
Well, if I can't find opportunity,
要是找不到机会
Well, you would have to on a grim little rock like this.
在这样一块破石头上 也必须如此
No, Abby, you can't!
不 艾比 不可以
Now, Sinara, let's not be rash.
锡纳拉 别冲动
Jemma demonstrated her worth.
珍玛展示了她的价值
And if not for you...
如果不是你
she wouldn't have fetched such a high price.
她也不会卖出如此高价
I really thought this would work.
我真心以为能行呢
This has been fun, but I've got someplace to be.
打得愉快 但我还有地方要去呢
So not as stealth as I hoped.
完全不像我希望的那么隐秘
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
You have got to be the dumbest bunch of lugs I have ever seen.
你们一定是我见过的最蠢的一群人了
Zev catches you smuggling contraband,
泽夫抓到你们偷运违禁品
and then you mutiny?
你们就叛乱
Mutiny? That's a strong wor--
叛乱 这词也太夸张...
Picking up where Virgil left off?
继续维吉尔的事业吗
I knew someone was stealing.
我就知道有人在偷东西
Squirreling things away.
偷偷藏东西[松鼠]
Yeah, like you know what a squirrel is.
就好像你知道松鼠什么样似的
Shut it, agitator!
闭嘴 挑事的
I am gonna kill the lot of you, good and slow!
我要杀了你们所有人 慢慢折磨死你们
But I'm starting with you.
但我要从你开始
It wasn't them. It was me.
不是他们 是我
- Just me. - Tess.
-只有我一人 -泰丝
Grill, these people didn't even know Virgil.
吉尔 他们根本不认识维吉尔
So any gripe you had with him is with me now.
你对他的不满 现在都由我来承担了
Same with any contraband.
违禁品也是
You want contraband?
你想要违禁品
Zev threatened me with it.
泽夫拿它威胁我来着
Probably threatened them, too.
大概也威胁了他们
If you're looking for contraband, he's got it.
如果你想找违禁品 他就有
If I'm wrong, I know the consequences.
如果我说错了 我清楚下场
No way. No, no, no, no. No way.
不可能 不不
You stole this. From someone.
这是你偷的 从别人那里
Humans aren't allowed to have firearms.
人类是不许持有武器的
We wanted to tell you the truth, but he's your guy, and --
我们想告诉你真相 但他是你的人
We didn't want the Blues to come down on you.
我们不希望蓝脸人来找你麻烦
That's why I'm reporting this violator to them myself.
所以我要亲自举报这个违规者
You know what their punishment is for this.
你清楚他们对此的惩罚是什么
Let that be a lesson.
让这成为一个教训吧
No one is above the rules!
没人可以凌驾于规矩之上
It's a rare occasion that I am surprised,
我很少会感到惊讶
but count this among them.
但这算是一次
I told you she'd find her way down here.
我就说她会找下来的
And demonstrating her powers, no less.
还会展示她的能力
That right there is a weapon of mass destruction,
那就是个大规模杀伤性武器
tied up in one pretty, little package, all for you.
那个身材娇小的女人 是献给您的
We can talk about price later,
我们可以回头再谈价钱
but I expect that you'll be more than fair.
但我相信你会很公道的
So, this is Quake, Destroyer of Worlds.
这就是震波女 世界毁灭者
How is it possible that she's here?
那她怎么可能在这儿
The important thing is...
重要的是
I'm just playing the long game.
我只是在放长线钓大鱼
Enough sight-seeing.
风景看够了
Who needs some sleep? I'll get the next shift.
谁需要睡觉 我来值下一轮班
Nice try. You slept less than all of us.
少来 你睡得比我们都少
Yeah, we got to get back to salvage, anyway,
嗯 而且我们反正也得再去做打捞
so let's hope this does the trick.
希望这样可以
It's got to be remnants.
肯定是残存信号
Old transmissions in a gravitational feedback loop.
以前的传送讯号 在引力场里循环播放
I'm telling you, it's from the surface.
相信我 是地表传来的
Nothing can survive on the surface.
地表上是无法生存的
We haven't heard from you in three days.
我们已经三天没有你的消息了
Please respond, Virgil.
请回复 维吉尔
Have you secured the delegation?
你找到代表团了吗
He's talking about us. We're the delegation.
他是在说我们 我们就是代表团
Whoever that is knows we're here, knows why we're here.
不管那是谁 他知道我们来了和我们为什么来
So there's someone out there.
那么那里确实有人
We need to find them.
我们得找到他们
We need to find a way to get up there.
我们得找办法上去
No. You're not listening.
不行 你们不懂
Nothing can survive on the surface.
地表上什么都无法生存
That's where they send people to die.
那是他们送人去死的地方