Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I need to cauterize his wound.
我需要烧灼他的伤口
It's coming from the surface of the Earth.
信号源是地球地表
So there's someone out there.
那么那里确实有人
We need to find them.
我们得找到他们
Well, you have carved out a little life for yourself
你还真是在这块破石头上为自己雕刻出了
on this grim little rock, haven't you?
一份生活 是吧
No, Abby, you can't! You sold her.
不 艾比 你卖掉了她
This is what I do.
我就是干这个的
My friend's life is on the line,
我的朋友有生命危险
so I'll figure something out.
我会想到办法的
I told you she'd find her way down here.
我就说她会找下来的
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
I rescued humanity.
我拯救了人类
What you may not know
你可能不知道的是
is how much I've sacrificed to do it.
我做出了多少牺牲
翻译 Silence 24_1900 盐湖嗨爪凉 *PiPi* 草草
Before I arrived, this place was nothing but wreckage,
在我来这儿之前 这里是一片废墟
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
the rotted shell of a dead organism.
一个死亡生物体的腐烂外壳
But I saw it for what it could be.
但我看到了它的潜力
And now, thanks to you,
现在 多亏你
that vision has finally come to fruition.
这远见终于要成为现实了
You've taken my blood.
你抽了我的血
What more do you need from me?
你还想从我这儿得到什么
Despite all I did for these humans,
尽管我为这些人类做了这么多
I found them clinging to their gods,
我发现他们还是坚信他们的神
their fairy tales,
他们的童话故事
one of which was...Quake.
其中一个就是 震波女
The old ones, rest their souls --
那些老者 愿他们安息
they used to tell the story
他们会讲一个故事
of how S.H.I.E.L.D. would return one day
说神盾局有一天会从过去
from the past to save them.
回来救他们
Yet you show up at the exact same time as another human,
但你还和另一个人类同时出现了
with no marks on her wrist
她手腕上没有印记
and a skill set beyond her station.
能力也远超她的身份
I know you're trying to say something,
我知道你想表达点什么
but I'm just not sure what.
但我听不太明白
Perhaps you are more than a fairy tale.
也许你们不只是童话故事
How many of you are here?
你们来了多少人
I want to believe you, Daisy.
我想相信你 黛西
May I call you "Daisy"?
我能叫你"黛西"吗
It's a lot less formal than "Destroyer of Worlds".
这比"世界毁灭者"随和多了
You see, I have my own interpretation of the fairy tale.
我对那篇童话故事有自己的理解
I think you're here to help me.
我觉得你们是来帮我的
That seems unlikely.
那不太可能
Word of your presence has piqued much interest.
你的出现可是招来了不少兴趣
In fact, bidders are on their way.
竞价者已经在路上了
And with the price I'll fetch for you,
等我拿到卖了你的钱
I'll finally have the means
我就终于可以
to leave this horrendous place once and for all.
永远离开这个可怕的地方了
What makes you think I'd go along with that?
你凭什么觉得我会乖乖听话
your friend's face is so beautiful.
你朋友长得这么美
Don't you want to make sure it stays that way?
你不想让她继续美下去吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
They shut down all the Trawler flights.
他们叫停了所有拖曳船作业
So now they even have the pilots working as crushers, I guess.
那他们现在还让驾驶员来当粉碎工了
That's a little slang I picked up here.
那是我在这儿学来的说法
"Crusher." It's when you --
"粉碎工" 就是
Phil. I get "Crusher."
菲尔 我听得懂"粉碎工"
- Anything on Daisy? - Nothing.
-黛西有消息吗 -没有
Just when we have a chance of getting answers on the surface,
我们才有机会弄清地表的情况
two of our people go missing.
却失踪了两个人
Been checking with the guys working the docking bays
我去问了在停泊区工作的人
to see if maybe Daisy hopped a ship to move between levels,
想问问黛西是否搭船去了别的层
I assume she didn't.
我猜她没有
Is it time to panic yet?
该紧张了吗
I've covered every square inch of this floor.
我找遍了这层
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
She could be captured. She could --
她可能被抓了 她可能
You're not here to stand around and gossip.
你们不是来站在这里聊天的
We were all talking. Why me?
我们都在说话 为什么电我
'Cause you're bigger.
因为你块头更大
Big man downstairs is entertaining.
楼下的大佬在招待客人
An intergalactic auction means that we have to provide
举行星际拍卖 所以我们得提供
more iron for Kasius to sell off.
更多的铁让卡塞亚斯去卖
So we are working triple shifts.
所以我们要三班倒
I answer to the fat cat Blues, same as you.
我听命于蓝脸大佬 跟你们一样
Only I have to go and explain to them
只是我必须去向他们解释
why we are not meeting our quotas.
为什么我们没完成定额
So make sure we do by the end of today.
所以务必在今天结束之前完成定额
Guy's name is Gunner.
他叫加纳
Thinks he's a tough guy.
自以为很厉害
Owes me a lot of tokens.
欠了我很多代币
I need you to rough him up.
我需要你去揍他一顿
W-- You need me to do what?
你需要我干吗
Look, I got it on good authority
可靠消息说
that Gunner is waiting on a package from Level 35 --
加纳在等来自35层的一个包裹
now, that is a high-security, Kreepers-only technology floor.
那是高度机密 只有克里佬才能去的科研层
He's in debt to me and getting tech from the Blues?
他欠我钱 又从蓝脸人那里拿设备
I don't like that.
我不喜欢这样
But you already got enforcers.
但你已经有打手了
Why do you need me to do it?
为什么还要我来做
Now he's roach food.
现在他是蟑螂食了
And have you looked in a mirror?
你照过镜子吗
You're wondering where the meat comes from.
你在想肉是从哪里来的
There's some kind of lab where they grow it or something.
有个什么实验室 他们在那里培育的
Was that just a lucky guess,
只是恰好猜中了
or did you just... read my thoughts?
还是你刚刚读取了我的想法
I heard them, really.
我听到了
That's what I got after Terrigenesis.
泰瑞根变异后我就有了这能力
That's how you anticipated the moves,
所以你才能预见招式
which is not cool, by the way --
顺便说句 这可不好
reading people's minds without permission.
未经允许就读人心思
I hear what I hear.
我听到什么就是什么
Believe me -- it's kind of a relief when they turn it off.
相信我 他们关掉的时候轻松得多
All right, everyone out.
好了 所有人出去
No, you're something special.
你很特别
You get a private viewing.
他们要看你单独表现
Yeah, I don't think you have a choice, Mack,
你没得选 迈克
if we want to keep Grill off our backs.
要是我们想不被吉尔找麻烦的话
So we gotta go rough up this guy Gunner.
那我们得去揍一顿这个加纳
Yeah. Makes as much sense as anything else in this place.
跟这鬼地方其他的一切一样合理
Maybe you and Yo-Yo can just talk to him.
也许你和悠悠球可以跟他谈谈
Avoid the all-out assault.
避免爆发冲突
I'm already missing two agents.
我已经失去两名特工了
I'm going with Mack's philosophy that we stick together here.
我要按迈克的逻辑来 组团行动
As long as you're back before Grill, we should be fine.
只要你们在吉尔之前回来 就应该没事
And it gets us an opportunity.
而且这也是个机会
- Yeah. That's you and me. - Yup.
-对 你和我的机会 -没错
Grill just tipped us off to Level 35 --
吉尔刚刚告诉了我们35层的情报
Kree technology? We have to check that out.
克里人科技 我们得去看看
We have no weapons, no intel.
我们没有武器 没有情报
Well, I'm hoping Level 35 gets us an edge,
希望35层能给我们点优势
or at least something that'll help us survive on the surface
至少能让我们在地表存活
till we can find Virgil's radio pal.
找到维吉尔的无线电伙伴
You got access to a secure floor?
你有办法去机密层吗
No, but... I think I know a guy.
没有 但我认识个人
So you're making them fight? Inhumans?
你让异人们互相搏斗
That's what this place is for --
这地方就是干这个的
fighting for entertainment?
为消遣他们而打斗
Not just for entertainment.
不止是为了消遣
A demonstration of your skills.
要你展示一下技艺
Maybe I don't feel like performing on cue today.
要是我现在刚好不想表演呢
Unless you've got peanuts.
除非你有花生
Maybe you should get in the mood. Fast.
你应该快点进入状态
That wasn't what I meant.
我不是这个意思
that you had the Destroyer of Worlds in your stable.
你这里竟然有世界毁灭者
Did I forget to mention it?
我忘了说吗
Word's gotten around,
消息传开了
and a host of traders are on their way presently.
许多商人正在来的路上
Well, perhaps I can make a preemptive bid for her now.
也许我现在就可以先开个价买下她
Oh, Basha. That would be lovely.
芭莎 那就太好了
I can make a far greater offer than any --
我可以出比任何人都高的价...
Unfortunately, discussion of price
很可惜 价格商议
will take place over dinner.
是在晚饭期间进行的
And since you so prefer dining on your own ship,
既然你如此喜欢在你的舰船上用餐
I fear that takes you out of the running...no?
恐怕你没有参与竞价的机会了 不是吗
Safe journey home to your --
祝你安全回到你的...
what was the colorful phrase you used? --
你用的那个有趣的词是什么来着
"Grim little rock."
"破石头"
I suppose you're here for payment.
你是来拿报酬的吧
Well, I did bring you Quake.
我可给你带来了震波女
You have an eye for high-value metals.
你对高价金属很有眼光
This'll be worth more than all your credits upstairs.
这比你在楼上的全部的身家都值钱
I want to thank you for bringing her to me.
我想谢谢你把她带来给我
But Sinara is concerned about the prophecy --
但是锡纳拉担心那个预言
that others from the past might have come, as well.
还会有其他人从过去穿越过来
Guess that means you are, too.
看来你也担心
Prophecies are hard to decipher.
预言很难破解
Could be 2 people, could be 20.
有可能是两个人 也有可能是20个
Well, maybe the prophecy wouldn't be such a mystery
如果你没杀掉所有知情的人
if you didn't kill everyone that knew anything about it.
也许预言就不会如此神秘了
Life is full of regrets.
人生充满了遗憾
Should you come across any additional time travelers
如果你碰到任何其他的时间旅行者
or anyone who helped them, I'd be grateful...
或是任何帮助他们的人 我会很感激
Let me see what I can find for you.
我看看能帮你查到什么吧
So, you're telling me you don't see the whole picture?
你难道不清楚全部情况吗
I'd fill you in, but I feel like you already know.
我想告诉你 但是我觉得你已经知道了
I've read Tye's mind. Of course I know.
我读过泰伊的思想 我当然知道
They are making Inhumans fight each other.
他们让异人互相打斗
And people bid on them?
然后等人竞价吗
Are you okay with this?
你对这没意见吗
I've come to terms with it.
我已经接受了
The others don't know.
其他人不知道
They can never know.
他们绝对不能知道
- They have the right to fight back. - But we have to.
-他们有权利反击 -但是我们必须
- You can't just sit here and do nothing. - You can't tell them.
-你不能袖手旁观 -不能告诉他们
- You can't tell anyone. - You've gotta make better sense than this,
-谁也不能说 -你这样没道理
- If the others find out, - 'cause I mean --
-如果其他人发现了 -因为
they can't do what has to be done.
他们阻止不了这件事的发生
We do this, demonstrate our powers,
我们这么做 展示我们的异能
and go with whomever buys us
跟买下我们的人走
because our families get compensated once we're gone.
因为我们一走 我们的家人就能得到补偿
You mean they get paid to sell you.
你是说他们得到卖掉你们的钱吗
I mean they have a better shot at survival.
我是说他们有更好的生存机会
Survival is everything.
生存就是一切
Otherwise, our families could pay the price.
否则 我们的家人就要付出代价
You have people you care about -- I heard that much.
你也有你关心的人 这我听到了
If you care about them, I suggest you play the game.
如果你在乎他们 我建议你遵守规则
And if they pit us against each other,
如果他们让我们俩打
I suggest you try to win.
我建议你努力去赢
- Come on. - Sorry.
-干嘛 -抱歉
"Say, Deke. How you doing?
说句 "迪克 你好吗
You look really good. Can we have a word?"
你看起来很好 能和你谈谈吗"
See? It's not that hard.
这么说很难吗
I was coming to find you guys, anyway,
不过我本来也要找你们
'cause I haven't seen you in a little while.
因为我有些时候没见到你们了
I was hoping Daisy was with you.
我还希望黛西跟你在一起呢
Last we heard, she was looking for you.
据我们所知 她在找你
Yeah. She found me.
是 她找到我了
I was just with her a couple hours ago.
我几个小时前还跟她在一起
And it's -- it's -- it's all good.
一切顺利
I-I helped her onto a lower medical floor.
我帮她进入了低层的医疗层
It's where we think your other friend is.
我们觉得你们另一个朋友就在那里
She never came back or checked in.
她没回来 也没来报信
She said something about no further contact --
她说了什么要停止联系
How'd she put it? "Silent mode"?
她怎么说的来着 "静默模式"
- Going dark. - Yeah. That.
-消失 -对 就是这个
And I told her that you'd wonder,
我告诉她你们会找她的
and she said, "Get out of my way.
她说 "别挡道
This is what I do. My friend's life is on the line.
我就是干这个的 我的朋友有生命危险
I'll figure something out."
我会想到办法的"
Yeah. That sounds like Daisy.
没错 听着像是黛西说的
Sorry I don't have her. I wish I did.
抱歉她没跟我在一起 我也希望她在
It's all right. We came for you.
没事 我们是来找你的
What do you know about Level 35?
你对35层知道多少
Every few floors, there's a secure Kree level.
每隔几层就会有一层克里人机密层
Level 4 is holding --
4层是拘留层
that's where I met you fine folks.
我就是在那层认识你们的
And then Level 17 is engineering.
然后17层是工程层
But I've never seen 35. Why?
但我从没去过35层 怎么了
We're hoping to find some Kree technology.
我们想找些克里技术
Anything that'll help us.
任何能帮到我们的都行
We need to investigate the surface.
我们需要探查地表
The surface. Yeah, why not?
地表 为什么不呢
No, yeah, it'll take too long to get to the center of the sun.
对啊 去太阳中心太慢了
I know it's an unconventional plan.
我知道这计划不太寻常
What is actually wrong with you people
你们到底有什么毛病
that you keep going places you are not supposed to be going?
总是去你们不该去的地方
Are you all very suicidal?
你们都这么有自杀倾向吗
We have reasons.
我们有我们的理由
Virgil's time in the Trawler?
维吉尔待在拖曳船上的时候
He was communicating with the surface.
他在和地表通讯
Virgil. Come in. Do you read?
维吉尔 回复 收到吗
We haven't heard from you in three days.
我们已经三天没有你的消息了
Please respond. Virgil.
请回复 维吉尔
Have you secured the delegation?
你找到代表团了吗
Those people are all dead. Kasius thinks they're all dead.
他们都死了 卡塞亚斯以为他们都死了
I-I need to go get a few things.
我需要去拿几样东西
So now you're interested?
现在你有兴趣了
Those people up there... if we can find them,
地表上的那些人 如果我们能找到他们
that's in everyone's best interest.
那对所有人都是最有利的
Try to walk casual.
走路自然点
If you can see me, that's me walking casual.
你能看见我的话 我走得很自然了
But try not to do anything rash.
不过尽量别冲动行事
Do you want to talk about it
你想聊聊吗
or make not very subtle comments all day?
还是要整天这么明显地暗示我
Spit it out, turtleman.
有话直说 小乌龟
So, we're beating people up now?
我们还要去揍人了吗
It's bad enough what we've already done.
我们做的事已经很过分了
Are you talking about Grill's right-hand man?
你是在说吉尔的副手吗
I did it to save lives, your life.
我那是为了救人 救你
Yeah. Now the guy's dead.
是啊 可现在他死了
And I'm sorry about that,
我很抱歉
but I choose you over him every time.
但无论多少次我都会选择你牺牲他
I just don't want us losing ourselves here.
我只是不希望我们在这里迷失自我
Look what happened to Fitz in the Framework.
看看菲兹在框架里的样子
Yeah, I know it's different. This place is real.
我知道不一样 这地方是真实的
Yeah, exactly. Real danger, real violence.
没错 危险和暴力都是真实的
We protect ourselves to survive.
我们为了生存要保护自己
Yeah. Do we have to hurt people to do it?
是 但为了生存一定要伤害别人吗
If we're being practical, maybe.
如果现实一点 可能真的要
I was raised do unto others as you would have them do to you.
我从小就被教己不所欲勿施于人
Yeah, you were raised in the suburbs.
你是在郊区长大的
I didn't grow up in Naperville.
我不是在内珀维尔长大的
I grew up in Potosí, a city just like this.
我在波托西长大 那座城市和这里一样
It operates on fear.
靠恐惧运转
Yeah. And you hated it there.
而你恨那个地方
Yeah, but I learned from it.
但我从那里学到了东西
We don't have to hurt him to scare him.
我们不一定要伤害他来恐吓他
Look at that bastard.
看看那个混蛋
He owes money, and he's still trying to get more.
他欠人钱 还想再借
Maybe he does need a shake-up.
或许真该吓唬他一下
And don't worry -- we won't lose ourselves.
别担心 我们不会迷失自我的
The truth is not a relative concept, is it?
真相不是一个相对概念 对不对
A subjective conceit?
是主观看法吗
Then imagine my disappointment
那就想象一下
to discover you and Jemma did, in fact, hide the truth.
我发现你和珍玛隐藏了真相后的失望
Sinara said Jemma had a friend who assisted in saving a life,
锡纳拉说珍玛救人的时候有个朋友帮了她
seemed to know her, seemed to understand.
看起来是认识她 而且懂这些东西
I would ask Simmons,
我本想问西蒙斯的
but she can't hear me for some twisted reason.
但她由于某些原因没法听到我说话
I already told you.
我已经告诉你了
I can't abide untruths.
我无法容忍谎言
And it's unnecessary
你也没必要
when we can get to the facts ever so quickly.
想知道真相 是可以很快的
Of course, there's no way
当然了 我无法知道
I can tell for certain if you're being honest.
你是不是说了实话
I already told you. It's just me and Simmons.
我已经告诉你了 只有我和西蒙斯
who was the woman helping you when you helped Reese?
你帮助里斯时 帮你的那个女人是谁
There were lots of people in the Exchange that day.
那天大集市人很多
I don't know who they all were.
我可不认识每个人
They're telling the truth.
她们说的是实话
Did you come through time together or separately?
你们是一起穿越过来的 还是分开过来的
I don't understand why that matters.
我不明白这有什么关系
Because the prophecy spoke of S.H.I.E.L.D.
因为预言提到了神盾局
And if they did, you may not even be aware of it.
如果是这样 你可能根本不知道
We came through together.
我们是一起过来的
No one else. Just us.
没有别人 就我们两个
Tell us that miraculous story.
跟我们说说那个神奇的故事吧
Spare no detail.
不要漏掉任何细节
We lost one. Jeffrey Mace.
我们失去了一个人 杰弗里·梅斯
Fitz killed him. One of our team members.
是菲兹杀了他 菲兹是我们的一个队员
Fitz was Jemma's -- they were in love.
菲兹是珍玛的...他们是爱人
And he couldn't handle it.
他受不了了
Honestly, none of us really could.
说实话 我们都受不了了
He was gonna leave S.H.I.E.L.D.,
他要离开神盾局
so I took Jemma out to talk alone.
所以我把珍玛带出来单独谈话
We went to a diner.
我们去了一个餐馆
We were just talking when these guys came in,
我们正谈着话 突然有人冲了进来
and they grabbed us.
他们把我们抓走了
They knocked us out, and, boom --
他们把我们打晕了 然后"噗"的一下
we ended up here.
我们就到这里了
Jemma, now you tell me the same story --
珍玛 现在你要跟我讲同样的故事
how you two ended up here.
你们是怎么到这里来的
It had best be a story in perfect accord with hers.
你讲的故事最好跟她讲的一模一样
I was so distraught after our last mission --
在"框架"里的最后一次任务
in the Framework --
让我心思很乱
when Fitz killed Mace -- and Fitz was worse.
菲兹杀掉了梅斯 他变坏了
He decided to leave S.H.I.E.L.D.
他决定离开神盾局
It seemed our team was breaking up.
我们的团队似乎要分道扬镳了
Daisy took me to a diner to talk alone.
黛西把我带到一个餐馆单独聊聊
To make me feel better, I guess.
我想是为了让我好受一些
And then these men came.
然后有人冲了进来
They grabbed us, they knocked us out...
他们抓住了我们 把我们打晕...
and we ended up here.
然后我们就到这里了
I share your concern,
我跟你有同样的担忧
but we have preparations to make.
但我们还得做准备
you're not the only one working on this.
在忙这个的不只你一个人
I imagine it's not as simple
我猜这不是
as taking the elevator down to 35.
直接乘电梯到35层那么简单
No. We can't access it.
对 我们到不了那一层
But I can get us in below it, find my way in.
但我可以停到下面一层 然后找路上去
I'll call the elevator from Level 35 itself.
我会在35层叫电梯
You guys hang tight.
你们抓紧了
You know me better than that.
你知道我不的
Welcome to Level 35.
欢迎来到35层
Yeah, well, hold the applause.
不必鼓掌了
What the hell just happened?
刚刚怎么回事
I covered for you.
我替你掩盖了
My Inhuman power -- it isn't just reading minds.
我的异人能力 不仅仅是读心
You can let other people read your mind, too.
你也可以让别人读到你的想法
So you told Simmons what I said.
你把我说的话告诉了西蒙斯
They don't know I can do that.
他们不知道我还会这个
What about playing the game?
不是说要遵守规则吗
it wasn't just your minds in there.
刚刚那里不仅只有你在
That was as close as I've ever been to Kasius.
那是我最接近卡塞亚斯的一次
My first chance to read his.
我第一次读他的机会
So, what did you see?
你读到了什么
He hates this place.
他讨厌这里
When his gala is all done,
等他的庆典都结束了
Kasius isn't just leaving --
卡塞亚斯不仅要离开
he wants it all erased.
他还要抹去一切
He's gonna destroy the station?
他要摧毁站点吗
Along with everyone on it.
还有这里的所有人
But I could also see how powerful he thinks you are...
但我也可能看到他认为你多厉害
and how powerful you know you are.
以及你清楚自己有多强大
Maybe it's time we change the rules on his game.
或许我们该改改他的游戏规则了
Who -- What are you --
什么 你们干什么
Yeah? Screw Grill.
是吗 去他的
I told him he'd get his money, and he will.
我跟他说了 会给他钱的 就一定会给
He thinks you're gonna scare me?
他觉得你能吓住我
Because if I don't, big man here will.
否则这个大块头也会吓倒你的
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Lab. Maybe R&D.
实验室 可能是研究开发部
R&D. That works.
研究开发 也行啊
Tell Grill to relax.
叫吉尔别紧张
I'm putting it together.
我在凑了
- No one wants any trouble. - Good.
-谁都不想要麻烦 -很好
Then don't cause any,
那就别惹麻烦
'cause I don't know what my friend will do.
因为我可不知道我朋友会做什么
Your friend just needs to calm down.
你朋友最好冷静点
Take it easy. Take it easy.
别紧张
Now, this package you're waiting for...
你在等的包裹
you know we can make it disappear.
我们可以让它消失的
What did you just say?
你说什么
If this place is all science,
如果这地方是做科研的
then there's got to be something here we can use.
那肯定有什么我们用得上的东西
We just need to find it.
我们只需要找到它
I'm saying if you try anything,
我是说 如果你耍花样
it wouldn't be hard for us to go after this package of yours
我们完全可以去找到你的这个包裹
and make it so it never gets to you.
让你永远拿不到它
You can't do that.
你不能那么做
Things go missing all the time.
经常有东西消失不见嘛
I swear, I'll kill you.
我发誓 我会杀了你的
Wait. What is that?
等等 那是什么
It's the package meant for Gunner, isn't it?
是给加纳的包裹吧
There's been a lot of vacancies lately.
最近有很多空位
Must be time to start filling them.
肯定是需要添补上了
What kind of man makes a threat so low?
什么人会做这么下作的威胁
Just pay Grill, and no one will take your stuff.
还钱给吉尔 就没人会拿你的东西了
But if you don't, we'll take that package,
否则 我们就拿走你的包裹
and we'll throw it in the crushing mill.
丢进粉碎机里
Who threatens a child?
谁会威胁一个孩子
Who would threaten to tear a baby away from someone
谁会威胁夺走一个婴儿
when the chance is so rare?
这机会如此难得
Sorry. I didn't know.
对不起 我不知道
Kids are scarce here
这里的孩子害怕
because of people like you
就是因为你这种人
who only understand violence and death!
你们只知道暴力和死亡
I hope you never get the privilege.
我希望你永远得不到这个殊荣
You'd mess it up, anyway.
你反正也肯定做不好
People like you don't deserve a child.
你这样的人不配得到孩子
They're using newborns as a commodity?
他们用新生儿当商品
How do you think things are done around here?
你以为这里的规矩是怎样的
It's the only way anyone can have kids.
这是人们可以生孩子的唯一方式
I'm sorry -- "The only way"?
什么 "唯一方式"
People don't get pregnant anymore.
已经没人会怀孕了
And the vibe goes full-dystopian.
真是完全反乌托邦了
What did they do -- sterilize the whole population?
他们做了什么 给所有人绝育吗
We think they do it through the food
我们认为是通过食物
so they can decide who has children.
这样他们可以决定谁可以有孩子
They've always tried to control it.
他们一直想进行控制
I was one of the last ones that was born the old-fashioned way,
我是最后一批以老法子降生的孩子之一
until Kasius decided that it was easiest to just --
后来卡塞亚斯决定更简单的办法是
Create the children themselves. But why?
自己创造孩子 但为什么
Are they trying to diversify the human population?
他们是想多样化人类吗
Kasius doesn't care about humans.
卡塞亚斯才不在乎人类
He just wants to increase the genetic chances they turn.
他只想增加他们转化的基因概率
They're much more valuable that way.
他们要更值钱
Valuable? Valuable to whom?
值钱 对谁更值钱
Deke, what is he auctioning off down there?
迪克 下面在拍卖什么
You think he's selling rocks?
你以为他在卖石头吗
The whole process is pretty upsetting,
整个过程都很让人不爽
so we try not to think about the details.
所以我们尽力不去考虑细节
The lab got a new sample they're supposed to use...
实验室获得了新的可用样本
...for Inhuman genes.
异人基因样本
And they've been holding her since yesterday...
他们从昨天就抓到了她
Is that what that thing says? Because if you --
那上面是那么说的吗 因为你...
...even though you said you were helping her this morning.
但你却说你早上还在帮她
Why would you lie about Daisy unless you sold her out?
要不是你出卖了她 为什么要撒谎
Okay, well, this is probably the part where I should explain.
好吧 我现在大概该解释一下了
This is the part where May breaks your face.
现在 梅要打爆你的脸
You explaining -- kind of secondary.
你解不解释 是其次的
Okay. You're mad. I get that.
好吧 你们生气了 我懂
Are they using her for breeding?
他们在用她繁殖吗
It seems that way, but that's not why Kasius wanted her.
看上去是那样 但那不是卡塞亚斯想要她的原因
So you did sell her out.
那么你是出卖了她
Yes, but it's mo--
是的 但是...
Hey, fellas, we actually --
各位 我们其实...
we were -- just got a little bit turned around.
我们就是迷路了
Uh, is this Level 35? We were actually looking --
这是35层吗 我们其实在找...
Oh, okay, we're fighting.
好吧 那我们要打了
Phil, you take Deke upstairs.
菲尔 你带迪克上楼去
Make him talk. I'll hold them off.
让他交待 我来抵住他们
I'm not leaving you here alone.
我不会丢下你一人的
- Go. - May. Your leg.
-快走 -梅 你的腿
You're still not 100%.
你还没完全恢复
The bleeding's stopped. How's it feel?
不流血了 感觉如何
Good. Not too tight?
那就好 不会太紧吗
No. Snug. Not too tight.
不 挺紧的 但不会太紧
I really need you people to stop doing that.
你们真的得停止那么做了
- Look, I had to do that. - Oh, you had to?
-我没办法 -没办法吗
and Kasius wouldn't have hesitated to kill hundreds more,
卡塞亚斯本会毫不犹豫地杀更多人
and Daisy didn't even seem to care at all.
而黛西似乎毫不介意
So, trust me -- it's safer with her out of the mix.
所以 相信我 她不在会更安全
Well, I did what needed to be done.
我是做了没办法的事
Oh, please. That wasn't the first time you went for a payday.
得了 你不是第一次去领赏了
You weren't out to save lives.
你才不想救人
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
这两者不非得是相抵触的
- So don't pretend your motives were pure. - Oh, please.
-别假装你的动机是纯粹的 -得了
There's so much you don't even know that --
你有好多事还不知道呢
And now you're doing it again, aren't you?
你又在这么做了 是吧
You don't want to help those people on the surface.
你才不想帮助地表上的人
You want to turn them over to Kasius for --
你想把他们出卖给卡塞亚斯
You don't know me, man!
你根本不了解我
when my mother got dragged away and murdered.
我母亲就被拖走 杀害了
Kasius got rid of all the elders,
卡塞亚斯杀了所有的老者
all the smart people, and she was one of them.
所有聪明人 她就是其中之一
And after she was gone, my dad took up the cause.
她死后 我父亲继承了事业
He carried the torch for her.
他继续为她奋斗
And as I got older, I begged him not to.
我长大些后 我求他不要那么做
I said that they were gonna get him, too, and I was right.
我说 他们也会抓走他 我说对了
He got sent to the roaches, just like the rest of them.
他被送去喂了蟑螂 就像其他人那样
That's why it was pretty strange to hear his voice.
所以听到他的声音感觉很奇怪
That was your father?
那是你父亲
If he's alive up there,
如果他在上面 还活着
I don't just want you to succeed --
我不仅希望你成功
I need to be there when you do.
我还需要在场
Oh. That's a good story.
这故事很好
But stories are what you do,
但你净编故事
so excuse me if I don't buy it just yet.
别介意我暂且还不信
You wanna help us, you're gonna need to prove it.
你想帮忙 就证明给我们看
Let's start with the payment you got for Daisy.
首先是你凭黛西拿到的酬劳
Someone else needs that more than you do.
有别人比你更需要那个
That's more painful than getting stabbed.
真是比被捅伤还要肉疼
That buy me some trust?
这能为我买到信任吗
It buys you some time.
能为你买到时间
I think we're safer with you out of the mix.
我觉得没有你 我们会更安全
Hey, wait, wait, wait!
等等
- Any word from May? - Come on!
-梅有消息吗 -拜托
Wanna be careful standing around.
这么闲站着可要小心了
Grill's gonna be back soon.
吉尔很快就会回来
Are you ready to talk yet?
你想谈谈了吗
There's nothing to say.
没什么好说的
I mean, there I was, telling you not to lose yourself...
我还叫你别迷失了自己
Who doesn't love irony, right?
谁不喜欢讽刺呢
Mack, Gunner hit your weak spots.
迈克 加纳说中了你的软肋
Of course you reacted.
你当然会生气了
I just couldn't listen to him.
我真是听不下去
He doesn't know what you've lost
他不知道你失去了什么
or how great of a dad you are.
还有你是多棒的老爸
But what if I'm not?
但如果我不是呢
Mack, please. Stop it.
迈克 别这样 够了
When Hope died -- the real Hope --
霍普死时 真正的霍普
she never came home,
她都没回到家
and, still, it took me weeks
虽然过了几周
before I could walk into her nursery
我才能走进她的育婴室
and take everything away, but I did it...eventually.
把东西都清走 但我最终做到了
It must have been hard.
那肯定很艰难
in the Framework...
框架里的那个
It's so much worse.
要心痛多了
I survived the pain of losing my real child,
失去真正的孩子后 我撑了下来
but I can't get over the pain of losing a fake one,
但却无法忘记失去一个假孩子的痛
so what kind of a father does that make me?
那么我是什么样的父亲
Maybe Gunner was right about me.
或许加纳说对了我
Maybe I really am already lost. I --
或许我真的已经迷失了
Hope might not have been real,
霍普或许不是真的
but your love for her was.
但你对她的爱是真的
And that makes you a great father and a good man.
所以 你是个好爸爸 好人
We'll get through this place intact.
我们会不忘初心地在这里撑下去
Gunner just paid me off.
加纳刚还了我的债
Seems like you're twice the beast I thought you were.
看来你比我想的还厉害啊
Glad to have you, Mack.
很高兴有你在 迈克
And you've dealt with our newest guest?
你处理好我们的新客人了吗
Your gracious host Kasius
慷慨的主人卡塞亚斯
would like to say a few words of welcome.
想向大家表示欢迎
It is truly my pleasure
我真的非常荣幸
to invite you to this wondrous place,
邀请大家来这个奇妙的地方
the last bastion of a species,
这里是一个种族最后的堡垒
a place I've been proud to call home for so long.
也是我长久以来以为傲的家
You are the first to arrive
你们是第一批
for an exhibition of unbridled powers
前来观看无约束力量的展示
to excite the senses...
并刺激感官的
...all leading up to our main event.
之后就是我们的压轴好戏
One powerful Inhuman, long thought gone,
一个威力强大的异人 被以为早已不在
now here to enrich one lucky patron's life.
现在 她将丰富一位幸运资助人的生活
Quake, Destroyer of Worlds.
震波女 世界毁灭者
Someone, maybe someone in this room right now,
有人 或许正是此刻这房间里的人
will win this prize.
将赢得大奖
Her power...will be your power.
她的力量 就会成为你的
...are there any requests as we begin?
我们开始前 谁有什么要求吗
Forget your exhibition.
别管什么展示了
She's the Destroyer of Worlds.
她是世界毁灭者
She should fight to the death.
直接让她决战生死吧