神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第5集: 回溯 Rewind

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Daisy.
黛西
She's not gonna get away with this.
她休想逃脱罪责
That wasn't Daisy.
那不是黛西
That was a Life Model Decoy.
那是个生化机器人替身
The good news is Talbot is alive. He's in a coma.
好消息是 塔伯特还活着 他陷入了昏迷
I'm not saying we're definitely gonna get locked up,
我不是说我们肯定会被关起来
but if we are,
但如果是
wouldn't mind grabbing a bite to eat first.
先吃口饭也好
Take them.
带走他们
We left one sitting at the counter, sir.
我们在吧台还留了一个 长官
Not on the list.
不在名单里
We came through a gateway, some sort of temporal shift.
我们穿过了一道传送门 时间转换
Fitz didn't get taken. He's no doubt working this problem,
菲兹没被带走 他肯定在想办法
probably trying to get a message to us right now.
可能正在想办法向我们传达讯息
正在努力菲兹
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 咖喱味的虚寒 煮粥达人
翻译 盐湖嗨爪凉 杏仁斯嘉丽 彼岸的宁静
You're not eating.
你怎么不吃
Yeah, no. Not really hungry.
没事 只是不太饿
翻译 24_1900 wdesty 小酸奶! 草草
You know, ‭I think this is the first time
要知道 这好像是我们好久以来
we've all been together in a really long time.
第一次齐聚一堂
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
Anybody have room for some pie?
还有人想吃点馅饼吗
Okay, so we have apple, strawberry, rhubarb,
好吧 有苹果派 草莓派 大黄派
and chocolate banana cream.
还有巧克力香蕉奶油派
Here we go.
来了
Phillip J. Coulson.
菲利普·J·科尔森
Yep, that's me.
是我
You got us. Nice work.
你抓到我们了 真厉害
And congrats on ‭the whole power-outage thing.
断电这招真不错
That was very ominous.
很有气氛
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
I'm gonna take...
我会承担
...full responsibility.
全部责任
Jemma?
珍玛
Hands in the air! Don't move!
把手举起来 不要动
Where are the other six?
另外六个人呢
Where are they? Where'd they go?!
他们人呢 他们去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
Take him.
把他带走
Wait. No. W-- Hey, hey, hey. Hey, let go.
等等 放开我
Wait! Just wait!
等等 听我说
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没做
Something happened here!
一定是出了什么事
It wasn't me!
但不是我
I need to find them!
我得找到他们
神盾局特工第五季 第五集
Footage from the dinner security camera confirms
餐馆监控录像证实了
you all walked in together at 8:54 p.m.
你们在晚上8:54一起走了进去
But at 9:47, when we arrived,
但9:47我们到达时
you were the only one there.
就只剩下你一个了
How'd they get out?
他们怎么逃掉的
Where'd they go?
跑去哪里了
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay.
好吧
So, you're saying it wasn't on the security camera?
你们的意思是监控没有拍到
They conveniently blacked out
我们到之前两分钟
just over two minutes before we arrived.
那里刚好断电了
What happened ‭during those two minutes?
这两分钟里到底发生了什么
I swear I'm telling you the truth -- I don't know.
我发誓我说的都是真的 我不知道
Do you like Bendeery English Ale?
你喜欢本布利英式麦芽酒吗
What?
什么
Security cameras captured a Bendeery truck
在我们到达前 监控拍下了
parked just in front of the diner before we arrived.
一辆本布利的卡车停在了餐馆前
Then it just... disappeared...
然后它就消失了
like your friends.
就像你的朋友们
We've -- We've read your dossier, Fitz.
我们看了你的档案 菲兹
It's impressive.
很厉害
The Big Bad Brain of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局的智囊
Did you help them escape
你是不是用什么
with some kind of new S.H.I.E.L.D. Technology?
神盾局的新技术帮他们逃跑了
How did you know we were coming?
你怎么知道我们要来的
I didn't!
我不知道
《星际迷航》经典台词
There was no crystal ball or -- or, "Beam me up, Scotty".
没有什么水晶球 或者"传送我吧 斯考特"
I don't know how they got away.
我不知道他们怎么跑掉的
I have a theory.
我有个想法
You did it.
是你们干的
You drugged our food or, uh, used some kind of gas,
你们给我们的食物下了药 或者用了某种气体
and now you have them in rooms just like this one,
然后现在把他们关在这样的房间里
and you're messing with their mind
跟他们打心理战
like you're messing with mine.
就像现在对我这样
So why don't you tell me
所以不如你们来告诉我
where the hell are they?
他们到底在哪
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Who the hell is in charge here?!
谁是这里的头啊
Well, ‭it's not General Talbot,
不是塔伯特准将了
since Agent Johnson put a bullet in his head.
约翰逊特工朝他脑袋开了一枪
That wasn't her. ‭That was -- That was an LMD.
那不是她 那是...一个生化机器人
Oh, right.
好吧
Alibis by Asimov, huh?
阿西莫夫的借口
Blame it on the robot.
全怪机器人
No, that's true.
不 那是真的
If it is, it was built ‭and programmed by S.H.I.E.L.D.
即便是 那也是神盾局制造编程的
It was built ‭by an android called Aida,
那是一个叫艾达的机器人造出来的
and it answered to her...
而且它听命于她
it.
Is that the one that killed Dr. Holden Radcliffe?
是它杀了霍顿·拉德克里夫博士吗
Yes.
没错
And Jeffrey Mace?
还有杰弗里·梅斯
No, I'm responsible for that death.
不 我要对他的死负责
Okay?
好吗
I'm telling you the truth -- I'm responsible.
我跟你们说的是真话 那是我的责任
Is that why they left you behind?
所以他们才丢下你
For you to take the blame, huh?
让你背锅
No, they wouldn't leave me.
不 他们不会丢下我
They wouldn't...
他们不会
I'm done.
我说完了
You're done when I say you're done.
我说你说完了你才说完了
And if you don't cooperate,
如果你不合作
you're gonna be here for a very long time.
你就要在这里待上很长一段时间
Do you understand?
明白吗
Time to get up.
该起床了
On your feet! Get up.
站起来 起来
Come on.
起来
Where is Phil Coulson?
菲尔·科尔森在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Where is Daisy Johnson?
黛西·约翰逊在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Where is Jemma Simmons?
珍玛·西蒙斯在哪里
I wish I knew.
我希望我知道
I wish I knew, 'cause as much as you want to find them
我希望我知道 因为你们想找到他们
and bring them to justice,
将他们绳之以法
I want to find them so I know that they're okay.
我也想找到他们 确认他们没事
I am more than happy to pay for my sins,
我非常愿意承担罪责
but I honestly do not know where they are
但我真的不知道他们在哪里
or what happened to them.
遭遇了什么
实话
I swear I will do anything I can to help you find them.
我发誓我会竭尽所能帮你们找到他们
If you let me.
只要你们允许
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
Or he beat the machine.
或者他骗过了机器
I don't think so.
我认为不是
I want him to fry as much as anyone,
我也希望他受惩罚
but he's the smartest guy we've ever had in here.
但他是我们关过的最聪明的人
Maybe we should let his brain work for us,
或许我们应该让他的大脑为我们工作
help us solve this thing.
帮我们解决问题
What does he need?
他需要什么
Papers, pens, books.
纸 笔 书
And a TV.
还有一台电视
To watch soccer.
看足球
Make sure that's all he watches.
确保他只能看那个
What are you doing?!
你们在干什么
So, what do you have for us this morning?
你今早又有什么想法
I told you about my experience in the Framework.
我跟你们说了我在框架里的经历
Yes. It seems very traumatic.
对 似乎造成了很大创伤
And I did suffer previous brain trauma,
并且我之前确实遭受了脑部创伤
which may have been exacerbated.
可能恶化了
I may have suffered from Prodromal Schizophrenia.
我可能得了前驱精神分裂症
So it's possible ‭I did something to them...
所以我可能对他们做了什么
or, uh, I helped them escape, or...
或者我帮他们逃跑了 或者
something worse...
更糟的什么事
and blocked the memory.
然后封锁了记忆
We interviewed everyone there, Fitz.
我们询问过当时在场的所有人 菲兹
They all had the same two-minute lapse in memory.
他们都有同样的两分钟记忆缺失
It wasn't you.
不是你
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, that makes sense.
对 有道理
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
There was something else, actually.
其实 我还记得件事
There was, um...
有一阵
a high-pitched, uh...
尖利的...
Books. I'm gonna need more books.
书 我需要更多书
Books on, uh, ‭sonic frequencies, sound waves.
关于声频声波的书
Get us a list. We'll get them.
列个单子 我们会搞到的
And there's something else.
还有一件事
Would you be able to post this?
你能帮我寄这个吗
Worst keeper I've ever seen in my life.
我见过的最差劲的守门员
It's a letter to a soccer fanzine.
是给足球球迷杂志的信
The least offensive part
最客气的部分
is when he calls the goalkeeper a Cro-Magnon Twit.
是叫守门员克罗马尼翁[原始人]傻瓜
Redact his name.
删掉他的名字
Have it analyzed by our code-breakers.
让密码破译专家分析这封信
It'll keep him happy.
能哄他开心
His intel on Radcliffe's base panned out,
他关于拉德克里夫基地的情报准确
so he's helping us...
所以他在帮我们
and he's our only chance at finding the others.
想找到其他人 只能靠他了
8:17 去餐馆8:54 进餐馆9:07 点餐9:22 上餐9:43 吃完9:44 灯灭 有人说话奇怪声音9:47 大家都不见了
What are you doing? What are you doing?!
你干什么 你干什么
It's a free kick!
那可是任意球
What the bloody hell is the referee doing...
裁判你是瞎吗
致编辑的信
In six months,
都六个月了
you haven't brought us a single plausible theory.
你一个合理的解释都没找到
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
And I've been racking my brains,
我已经绞尽脑汁了
but...
I think --
我想
No more thinking.
别想了
You're out of time. We want an answer.
你没时间了 我们要答案
Okay.
I have one. I know what happened.
我有答案 我知道发生了什么
By all means.
请讲
Enlighten us.
说说看
They were abducted by aliens.
他们被外星人绑架了
All right, that's it.
好了 到此为止
We're done with you.
我们受够你了
No more books, no more television.
书和电视都别看了
You've wasted our time.
你浪费了我们的时间
You're gonna grow old and die alone in that cell.
你就在牢房里孤独终老吧
What?
干什么
Here? How?
到这儿了 怎么会
You can't go in there without authorization.
未经许可禁止入内
Your attorney is here.
你的律师来了
Get those cuffs off my client
给我的当事人解开手铐
and get the hell out of here.
都滚出去
They printed my letters in the last six issues
最近六期的《足球流氓》上
of Ballbuster Hooligans.
都刊登了我的信
And how many copies do you think are available in Bangladesh?
你以为那在孟加拉国有多少本
None.
一本都没有
As in zero.
零本
Soon as I heard you were missing,
我一听说你失踪了
I got hold of some.
就马上去弄了几本
Where do you get off on calling Liverpool a bunch of wankers?
你居然敢说利物浦队是一群白痴
Well, if you never win anything, then how do --
你要是从没拿过冠军 又怎么...
Well, at least we're not trying to buy our way back to glory.
我们至少没指望靠砸钱找回荣耀
Do not talk crap about Man U.
不要诋毁曼联
Me talking crap? Your letters were nothing but crap.
我诋毁 你的信才是满篇扯淡
All that stuff about the --
写的那些
How many European Cups have you won?
你们赢得过几个欧洲杯冠军
Well, got your attention, didn't it?
至少引起了你的注意 不是吗
Finally. After six months!
六个月了 总算看到了
Well, maybe I should've just thrown them out and left you here.
我就该把它们都扔了 让你在这儿自生自灭
I missed you.
我想你了
You, too, mate.
我也是 伙计
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
Okay. There -- There'll be times for more hugs later.
好了 以后还有机会再抱的
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Where are we?
这是哪儿
You're in a secure military installation.
一个秘密军事基地
One of those "doesn't exist" places.
就是那种"不存在的地方"
But the law's the law, so they had to let me in.
但法律没有例外 所以他们不得不让我进来
Okay.
好吧
Well, at least you gave me enough time
至少你给了我足够的时间
to come up ‭with a good escape plan.
想出了一个好越狱计划
So, it's a mechanism that, um, I can slowly assemble,
我可以慢慢组装好一个装置
but I'm gonna need you to smuggle it in piece by piece.
但我需要你一点点把它偷运进来
so, if -- if you could visit three times a week for a month,
所以如果你能连续一个月每周来三次
then, uh, then I should have everything I need.
那我就应该能拿到所有需要的东西了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm gonna need you to move two meters to your left.
我需要你往左移动两米
And come forward.
往前来
There we go.
好了
What the bloody hell?!
你干了什么
Your coded message ‭didn't have an escape plan,
你的加密信息里没写越狱计划
so I had to come up with one of my own.
所以我就自己想了一个
Come on. Let's go.
快点 走吧
There's our way out!
出路在那儿
Who's flying it?
是谁在驾驶
Rusty.
拉斯蒂
The best getaway pilot money can buy.
用钱能买到的最好的逃跑飞行员
The best getaway pilot my money could buy.
我的钱能买到的最好的逃跑飞行员
Please tell me your escape plan involves an actual escape.
请告诉我你的逃跑计划包括了逃跑
He was supposed to draw their attention,
他是要吸引他们的注意力
lead them on a wild goose chase up in the air,
引他们全到空中去追他
while we were getting away on the ground.
我们则从地面逃走
Well, he's definitely got their attention.
他这下绝对吸引了他们的注意力
Come on.
走吧
Wait.
等等
That piece of junk is our ride?
我们要坐这破玩意
Yeah, it's Rusty's, God bless his cold, black soul.
是拉斯蒂的 上帝保佑他冰冷黑暗的灵魂
And...
而且...
it's the last thing they'll be looking for.
他们绝对不会找这样的车
The last thing they'll be thinking
他们绝对不会想到
is that two ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents
两名前神盾局特工
would be stupid enough to try and escape in this whale.
会蠢到开着这样的车逃跑
Apparently, we are.
显然我们就有这么蠢
There you go.
戴好
Your phone.
你的手机
You're welcome.
不客气
Now, Rusty kitted this thing out with all sorts of bells and whistles.
拉斯蒂给这玩意配备了各种花里胡哨的东西
Is one of those bells an engine?
包括引擎吗
There we go.
好了
See? It's even got cloaking.
看 还能隐藏行踪
How the hell ‭did he contact an attorney
他是怎么在联系不到外界的情况下
without any outside communication?
联络上一名律师的
He mailed some letters.
他寄了一些信
We... mailed them.
我们...寄的
Rants to a magazine.
向一本杂志发的吐槽
I had them analyzed and cleared. There was nothing there.
我分析确认过 里面什么都没有
Well, obviously, there was. Analyze them again.
显然是有什么的 再分析一遍
If you crack the code,
破解了密码
you find out who he's talking to.
就能知道他和谁联络了
We checked ‭all the surveillance footage
我们检查了两英里范围内
within a two-mile radius.
所有的监控录像
Everything checks out except this.
一切正常 除了这个
Are they the idiots, or are we?
到底是他们蠢 还是我们笨
They won't get far in that thing.
他们开这个跑不了多远
Well, if you find them, don't engage.
如果找到他们 别打草惊蛇
They could lead us to the others.
他们能带我们找到其他人
神盾局异人特工黛西·约翰逊刺杀塔伯特准将 使其情况危急
神盾局高官在逃
追捕继续
Just his head set on fire?
只有他的脑袋着火
神盾局将被解散
Nothing else?
别的都没有
- No. - That's the strangest thing I've ever heard.
-是的 -这真是我听说过的最奇怪的事
Except for the sexy robot that you made that became human
除了你做的性感机器人变成了人
and wanted you to stick the old floppy into her love drive.
还想让你跟她共赴巫山
Can we not talk about this, please?
我们能别说这事了吗
Copy that. Message received.
收到 明白
Well, my life has been perfectly boring by comparison.
相比起来 我的人生真是无聊透了
Mercenary work,
做佣兵
working with unscrupulous dirtbags like Rusty.
和拉斯蒂这种下三滥的混蛋合作
How are things with Bobbi?
你跟芭比怎么样
Good.
好着呢
We're 100% compatible...
我们百分百相投
...50% of the time.
至少在50%的时间里
Nearly got married again.
差点再婚了
Until the ninjas showed up.
直到那些忍者跑来搅局
So... you are together?
那...你们是在一起了
Together forever,
永远在一起
just... doing our own thing.
但...做我们各自的事
Distance is our savior.
距离是我们的法宝
How about you and Simmons?
你和西蒙斯呢
Did you find a way to work it out?
找到解决的办法了吗
Distance is our curse.
距离是我们的诅咒
So, how are we gonna find her?
我们要怎么找到她
Okay. Um,
好吧
the only real clue we have
我们唯一的线索
is a ‭Bendeery English Ale truck.
是一辆本布利英式麦芽酒车
Chasing a beer truck. I like this plan.
追踪啤酒车 我喜欢
Do we get to plunder it when we find it?
等我们找到后能享用一番吗
No, it vanished. I need a way to find it.
不 它消失了 我得想办法找到那辆车
Then you, my friend, are in the right RV.
那么朋友 你上对车了
Among Rusty's more useful traits --
拉斯蒂比较有用的特长包括
piloting being henceforth removed from that list --
现在可以不算上开飞机技术了
is that he was paranoid as balls.
他非常多疑
A die-hard conspiracy theorist
是个彻头彻尾的阴谋论者
who liked to spy on anyone he thought was spying on him...
喜欢监视那些他认为在监视他的人
which was everyone.
也就是所有人
So, he can tap into surveillance.
所以他能黑进监控
Yep.
没错
Where is it?
在哪里
At the back, beyond the margarita machine and the ferret cages.
后面 玛格丽塔机和雪貂笼上面
Oh, that's plenty of bells and whistles.
这些花里胡哨的玩意够我用了
Thank you, Rusty.
谢谢你 拉斯蒂
There it is.
就是它
So, the truck arrived at the diner just before they vanished.
这辆车在他们消失前来到了餐馆
Look. That's them.
看 就是他们
There's...
他们有
10 of them.
十个人
Who's that?
那是谁
All the surveillance cameras within a two-mile radius
两英里内所有监控
went dark for those two minutes.
都黑屏了两分钟
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Where are you going?
你要往哪开
There it is.
在那里
No, that's a postal truck.
不 那是辆邮递车
There? ‭
那辆
No.
不是
Why can you never find a beer truck when you need one?
为什么想找啤酒车时反而就找不到了
Unless...
除非
Ruddy bloody hell.
我的天啊
Got you now.
找到你了
I've been expecting you.
我一直在等你们
What? Wait.
什么 等等
No. We're here to surprise you, so act surprised.
不 我们是来突袭的 你要惊讶点
There's no need for violence.
没必要诉诸暴力
You were at the diner.
你去了餐馆
I saw you.
我看到你了
Y-You put them in your truck,
你把他们押进了卡车
and you brought them here.
然后把他们带到了这里
Where are they?
他们在哪
Two Zero Nine One.
2091年
Earth Year Two Zero Nine One.
地球年2091年
Why do I get the feeling
为什么我感觉
there's a kill room in the basement?
地下室会有个杀人密室呢
Where is this?
这是在哪里
What's happening?
发生了什么
No.
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是谁
I was sent here 30,000 years ago
我是三万年前被派到这里
to observe and record the evolution of your species.
来观察记录你们种族的进化
What you would call an anthropologist.
也就是你们所谓的人类学家
My Earth name is Enoch.
在地球上我叫伊诺克
I am a sentient Chronicom
我是个有意识的长生人
from a planet ‭which revolves around a star
来自你们所知的天鹅座内
in the constellation you know as Cygnus.
一颗环绕恒星的行星
Yeah. ‭We'll just go with "Enoch."
好吧 我们还是喊你伊诺克好了
Why?
为什么
Why did you send them through that thing?
你为什么要用那个东西送走他们
To fulfill a prophesy.
为了实现一个预言
This speaks of the future.
这些讲述了未来
They were needed there.
那里需要他们
Look, there's only ‭so much crazy talk I can take
我能承受的疯话有限
before I start shooting holes in it.
超了我就要开枪了
Why didn't you take me?
你为什么不带走我
You weren't part of the Seer's prophecy, Mr. Fitz.
你不在先知的预言中 菲兹先生
You don't seriously believe all this, do you?
你不会真的相信这些吧
A prophecy and a Monolith that sends you through time?
什么预言还有能让你穿越时空的巨石
Send me through to them.
把我送过去见他们吧
The Stone can only be activated from the other end.
巨石只能从另一边激活
I only knew when it would open.
我只知道它什么时间会打开
I have no knowledge of who opened it.
我一点都不清楚是什么人打开了它
Somebody does.
肯定有人知道
The, uh -- The Seer?
那个...先知
Let's start there. Take me.
就从这里着手吧 带我去
I don't think it's wise.
我觉得这不是个好主意
You don't think...
你觉得...
You are going to take me to
你要带我去见
whoever or whatever this Seer is,
这个什么先知
or your future ends now.
不然你就没有未来了
I am trying to help, Mr. Fitz.
我是在帮助你 菲兹先生
You did not need to threaten me.
你不必威胁我的
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm just worried about my friends.
我只是担心我的朋友们
So, who is it?
那么 是谁
There.
在那儿
Search every room. They were here.
搜查每个房间 他们来过这里
I want to know why.
我要知道原因
What the hell?
什么鬼
Stay on the RV,
继续盯着房车
but keep your distance and do not engage.
但保持距离 不要接触
We want to know where they're going.
我们想知道他们要去哪儿
What do you make of all this?
你能看懂这些吗
I have no idea.
完全不懂
Hi, Enoch.
你好 伊诺克
Hello, Polly.
你好 波莉
I know you.
我认识你
You're Polly Hinton.
你是波莉·辛顿
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D. Can I...?
我是神盾局的 我可以吗
You must be Robin.
你就是萝宾吧
I'm Fitz.
我是菲兹
I'm friends with Daisy.
我是黛西的朋友
What are we dealing with here?
这是什么情况
Is there a kid's room in this house?
房子里有儿童房吗
No.
没有
Single male, lives alone.
单身男性 独居
That magic crystal ball we were theorizing about?
我们的那个魔力水晶球理论
It's real, ‭but it's not S.H.I.E.L.D. tech.
是真的 但不是神盾科技
It's a child.
是个小孩
So, she's the Seer?
她就是先知
You are a very good artist.
你是个很好的艺术家
Can I have a look?
我能看看吗
This is prophecy?
这是预言
She's been very active lately.
她最近很活跃
What is that?
那是什么
What are these-What are these symbols?
这些是什么符号
An ancient language from another galaxy.
来自另一星系的古老语言
Never known to anyone on Earth.
地球上从没人知道
Until her.
只有她
The quiet type, eh?
你不怎么说话啊
Wish you could teach Bobbi that.
真希望你能教教芭比
Get a drink in her, ‭and she's like a wind-up doll.
她喝上一杯 就说个没完
- You can't... - They're here for us.
-都不能... -他们来抓我们了
Let's go. Come on.
快走 来
Put these in.
戴上这个
You're coming with us.
你们要跟我们走
The girl, too, so don't even think about trying to run away.
还有那个女孩 别想逃走
We just lost a half an hour of time.
我们丢了半小时的时间
I think we lost them.
我们应该甩掉他们了
Not for long.
他们很快会追上的
We need to find a place to lay low for a while.
我们要找个地方躲一阵子
I'm taking you to the place where I sent the others.
我带你们去我送其他人去的地方
You said that was impossible.
你说那是不可能的
I'm taking you where, not when.
我说的是地方 不是时间
来自安大略湖的问候
Under a lighthouse, eh?
在灯塔下啊
How far down does this go?
这个有多深
Unknown.
不知道
What is it?
这是什么
Unknown.
不知道
Who built it?
谁建的
Unknown.
不知道
They just disappeared.
他们消失了
It had to be ‭the same blackout technology
一定是他们之前在餐馆
they used at the diner.
用的断电科技
Do we have any idea who the girl is?
我们有那女孩的资料吗
We've got images ‭from surveillance cameras across the street.
我们拿到了街对面的监控录像
We're running facial-recognition scans on her and her mother.
我们正在对她和她母亲进行面部识别
Well, make it your highest priority.
把这件事优先处理
If she's able to predict and forewarn,
如果她可以预言警示
she might be able to tell secrets.
她也许能够说出秘密
I want you to find her and control her.
我要你们找到并控制她
It's better she's on our side.
她最好在我们这边
We need every weapon in this fight.
这场战斗中 我们需要一切武器
As of this moment, you are the only four humans
现在 你们是知道这地方存在的
who know of this place's existence.
仅有的四个人类
How do you know about it?
你怎么知道这里的
We'll stay until we can decide what to do with her.
我们留在这里 直到决定要拿她怎么办
She is no longer safe.
她现在不安全了
Why don't you just ask her?
为什么不直接问她
She seems to know everything else.
她好像什么都知道嘛
She gives answers in her own time.
她会在她认为合适时给出答案
It's better not to interfere.
最好不要干预
You sent my friends into the future.
你把我的朋友送去了未来
I'd call that ‭some serious interference.
这怎么不叫干预了
Our protocol allows for one exception --
我们规矩只允许一种例外情况
the prevention ‭of an extinction-level event.
防止灭绝等级事件的发生
What?
什么
So what happened?
发生了什么
Unknown.
不知道
Sad, isn't it?
真可怜 是吧
To know all she knows and not be able to do a thing about it.
她知道那么多 却什么都做不了
Maybe she's trying.
或许她在努力了
No. ‭You can't save the world.
不 你无法拯救世界
I can barely save myself.
我救自己都勉强
What's her story? How do you know her?
她怎么回事 你怎么认识她的
Her father was an Inhuman.
她父亲是个异人
Every time he touched someone,
每次他碰到一个人
he and that person would have a vision of an impending death.
他和那个人都会看到即将到来的死亡
And it must have been torturous.
那肯定很折磨人
So he couldn't have any human contact.
所以他不能跟人有接触
Not with his wife.
甚至是他的妻子
Not with his -- Not his baby daughter.
和他的婴儿女儿
And they still call these "gifts"?
那他们还称之为"天赋"
He saved Daisy.
他救了黛西
And...
而且
she was convinced that she could save him,
她原本坚信她能救他
change the future, but...
改变未来 但是
What's written is written.
未来已有定数
Jemma and I were there.
我和珍玛当时也在
Holding hands.
握着手
We had no idea.
我们根本不知道
So...
那么
you and Simmons?
你和西蒙斯...
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, we're together now.
我们在一起了
Everyone knows.
大家都知道
Even looked for a place together.
还一起找房子来着
Oh, congrats, mate.
恭喜了 哥们
I remember when you couldn't even admit that you liked her. ‭
我还记得你不敢承认喜欢她的时候呢
Maybe it should have stayed that way.
或许当初就该保持那样
Everything that keeps happening to us
我们遭遇的一切
does seem like the universe doesn't want us to be together.
看上去似乎宇宙不希望我们在一起
The universe doesn't want or care about anything.
宇宙不会"想"什么 它什么也不关心
And even if it did,
就算不是
why wouldn't it want you to be together?
它为什么不希望你们在一起
You two are so perfect for each other,
你俩多合适啊
it makes everyone a little bit nauseous.
大家都觉得有点恶心了
Maybe it's trying to protect her.
或许它是想保护她
From what?
为什么
From me.
因为我
From what I was in the Framework...
因为我在框架里的那副样子
'cause that came from inside me. That's...
那是我内心里的东西
wasn't programming.
那不是编程
Was that the Fitz I saw back at Enoch's place?
就是我在伊诺克家看到的那个菲兹吗
Yeah.
I have to admit --
我得承认
I kind of liked seeing that side of you.
我挺喜欢看到你那一面的
And it worked for us.
而且也帮了我们
Got Enoch on the right page.
让伊诺克同意帮我们了
Yeah, well, it also got people killed.
但也害死了人
Look, I don't know what you went through,
我不知道你经历了什么
but I know you're not a cold-blooded killer.
但我知道 你不是个冷血杀手
Every light needs a shadow.
每道光都有阴影
You just have to learn how to control it,
你只需要学会控制它
use it when you need it.
有必要时使用它
I can't stand it ‭being anywhere inside of me.
我无法忍受它在我内心有一点地方
I think that's why ‭they left me behind, I think --
我觉得那是他们丢下我的原因
'cause I'm too much of a risk to them -- to --
因为我对他们太危险了
too much of a risk to Jemma.
对珍玛太危险了
Bollocks. You want to know why you were left behind?
胡说 你想知道你为什么被丢下吗
Ask the one that kicked you off the guest list.
去问那个把你从宾客名单上删掉的人
Get it while it's hot.
趁热吃吧
Thanks.
谢谢
It smells good.
好香
I'm sorry about your friends.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
Did Robin ever say
萝宾有没有说过
why I wasn't supposed to go with them?
我为什么不能跟他们一起走
She doesn't say much at all.
她不怎么说话
Not since Terrigenesis.
自从泰瑞根变异后就这样了
I found her in a state just like her father.
我发现她变成了她父亲当时的那副样子
She was way too young to go through that.
她太小了 不该经历那个
Her mind has been scattered.
她的脑子被打乱了
Past, present, future --
过去 现在 未来
it's all the same to her, all mixed up.
对她来说都一样 都混在了一起
Sometimes, she doesn't even know I'm her mother.
有时 她甚至不认得我是她母亲
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Enoch has been very helpful.
伊诺克帮了我们大忙
He's helped me to understand and...
他帮我理解
accept.
接受
And she lives ‭mostly inside her head now,
她现在大部分时候活在自己的小世界里
but...
但是
we can try.
我们可以试试
Robin, sweetie.
萝宾 亲爱的
Mr. Fitz has brought you some breakfast.
菲兹先生给你拿早餐来了
And he has a question for you.
他还想问你个问题
He'd like to know ‭why he's not with his friends.
他想知道 他为什么没跟他的朋友们在一起
Can you tell Fitz?
你能告诉菲兹吗
He'd really like to know why he's not with them.
他真的很想知道他为什么没跟他们在一起
'Cause you have to save them.
因为你得救他们
They're in trouble ‭some 70 years in the future,
他们在70年后遭遇了麻烦
and there's nothing I can do?
而我完全没办法吗
I'll be a skeleton ‭by the time they get here.
等他们再次出现在这里时 我都成骷髅了
- I may know another way. - Oh, now there's a way?
-我可能还有别的办法 -你现在有办法了
What happened to no interference?
不是不能干预吗
It's prophecy now.
现在是预言了
Right.
是哦
How, Enoch?
怎么做 伊诺克
How do I get to them?
我要怎么找到他们
I came to Earth in a small capsule.
我是乘坐一个小太空舱来到地球的
It was discovered decades ago
数十年前 它被人发现
and is now secured in a warehouse.
现在被存放在一间仓库里
It might be able to take you to them.
它或许能带你找到他们
Okay. Where is it?
好吧 它在哪
Have you heard of a place called Blue Raven Ridge?
你们听说过蓝鸦岭吗
You're joking.
你开玩笑吧
- You know it? - Yeah, of course I know it.
-你知道那里吗 -当然了
We just broke out of it.
我们刚从那里逃出来
It's the military base they were holding you in.
就是他们关押你的军事基地
Okay, well...
好吧
hate to say it,
我也不想这么说
but we're gonna have to break back in.
但我们还得闯回去
We're breaking a basic rule of espionage.
我们违反了一个基本的间谍法则
Never walk into the same place as two different people.
绝不要装成不同的人回到同一个地方
We don't have a choice.
我们没有别的办法
You sure these I.D.s are gonna hold up?
你确定这身份能行吗
I hope so.
希望吧
- Cooter didn't have much time. - Cooter?
-库特做得很紧张 -库特
An old friend of Rusty's.
拉斯蒂的一位老朋友
- He's very - Let me guess --
-他是... -我猜猜
he's the best your money could afford.
他是你的钱买得起的最好的
Afternoon.
下午好
We're here to fix a hole in the wall.
我们要去修补一个墙上的洞
I.D.s.
身份证明
Rusty Peltzer and... Jimmy Futterman.
拉斯蒂·裴泽和吉米·福特曼
That's us.
就是我们
You break it, we fix it
你们搞破坏 我们来修复
and charge you the military mark-up.
并给你们开张相称的账单
Too much?
太过了吗
If Cooter hasn't got us in the system,
如果库特不能让我们进去
then this is all over.
那就都完了
No. Then we'll find another way.
不 那我们再想办法
What? From our tiny little cells?
怎么想 在我们的小牢房里想吗
All clear. You know where you're going?
没问题 清楚你们要去哪吗
Know it like the back of our hands.
轻车熟路
拉斯蒂建筑维修
Rusty always said there was alien artifacts on this base.
拉斯蒂一直说这基地里有外星物品
Maybe...
或许
he wasn't so crazy after all.
他倒也没那么疯
Careful.
小心点
These are extremely volatile and unpredictable.
它们非常不稳定 难以捉摸
Screw up once -- you could lose a limb.
一不小心 就能少根手指
Once we do this...
我们这么做了
that's it -- no turning back.
可就没有回头路了
Let's do it.
我们做吧
Okay.
好了
Release the ferrets.
放雪貂
What's that mean?
怎么回事
Something's setting off the perimeter alarms.
有什么触发了周边警报
You seeing this?
你看到了吗
We got a 10-98 here.
有人越狱
Repeat, a 10-98.
重复 有人越狱
They'll instinctively head for the drains and vents.
他们会立刻去排查下水道和通风口
Motion sensors will interpret that as an escape, right?
运动传感器会把那解读为越狱 是吧
And procedure will seal the perimeter,
按照规程 要封锁周边
leaving us alone in here.
这样 这里就只有我们了
Which is fine...
那倒挺好
till we need to get out.
直到我们需要出去
This is it.
就是这个
You sure this is it?
你确定吗
This is gonna get me there...
这能带我去那里
if I'm lucky.
如果我走运的话
All right.
好了
Let's get this back on the truck.
把这个搬回卡车上吧
We're not gonna need a truck.
我们不需要卡车
Brings back memories.
让人回忆起从前啊
We had some good times back in the day...
我们当年度过了不少美好时光
in between all the bad times
虽然大部分时光不太美好
and being shot at and chased and attacked by monsters.
还要挨枪子 或是被怪物追赶袭击
Yeah. This place...
是啊 这里
the base... always felt like home.
基地 一直像家一样
Like family.
像家园
Ah, don't worry.
别担心
You'll be together again soon.
你们很快就能团聚了
You're just saying that.
你只是说说而已
Yeah, of course I am.
当然了
They're stuck 70-odd years in the future,
他们困在了70多年后的未来
and our world's about to end.
而我们的世界要完蛋了
The odds, my friend, are not in your favor.
运气可不站在你这边
Are they ever?
什么时候站在我这边过了
Well, let's see what we've got here.
看看都有什么
Fitzy.
菲兹
We just hit the jackpot.
我们中大奖了
They've brought everything from S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们拿来了神盾局的一切
What the hell's going on here?!
这里怎么回事
Go upstairs, ‭fire up the guidance system,
上楼去 启动制导系统
and activate auto-takeoff.
和自动起飞
I'll hold them off here and close the doors!
我会抵住他们 并关上舱门
Uh, shouldn't you do the technical, and I'll --
该由你去搞定技术问题 我来...
- Go! - All right.
-快去 -好吧
I know you mean well.
我知道你们的初衷是好的
I'm sorry that it has to end this way,
很抱歉是这种结果
but you have continually let me down.
但你们一直让我失望
I don't trust you anymore.
我不再信任你们了
You're demoting us?
你要给我们降级吗
No.
不是
I need a cleaning crew.
我需要清洁人员
These will be waiting for me when I get there.
等我到了可以来取
Team S.H.I.E.L.D. will be fully armed.
神盾局小队可以全副武装
How does this get Fitz to the future?
这个要如何让菲兹到未来
It's a Cryo-Freeze Chamber.
这是个低温冷冻舱
What?!
什么
Yeah.
是的
I'm taking the long way there.
我要走远路过去
Gonna sleep for 74 years.
沉睡74年
That is the most insane idea
这简直是我们所有疯狂点子里
in our history of insane ideas.
最疯狂的一个了
- Yep. - ‭We can't hide you in a wall.
-是啊 -我们不能把你藏在墙里
You'll suffocate when you wake up.
你醒来后会窒息的
And if we leave you sitting around here,
如果我们把你就这么留在这里
who knows what people or things are gonna find their way in there.
谁知道什么人或鬼玩意会找到你啊
He's not going to be here.
他不会待在这里
I summoned a Chronicom Vessel.
我召唤了一艘长生人舰船
We'll orbit a planet hidden safely away from Earth
我们将环绕一颗远离地球的行星
until he wakes up.
直至他醒来
Oh, great. That's brilliant.
好啊 太好了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
正在努力菲兹
We'll look after those two.
我们会照顾好他俩
Bobbi could use a good cause.
芭比也会想找件好事做
Thank you, Lance Hunter.
谢谢你 兰斯·亨特
Just make sure he gets back okay.
务必确保他会安全回来
Well...
好了
I guess this is it.
那么 要分别了
I've had a helluva time, as always.
我还是一如既往地非常开心
I guess ‭I underestimated your odds.
看来我低估了你的运气
Don't die out there, mate.
别死在那里了 哥们
All right.
Yep.
Okay. Yep.
好了
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
74年后距灯塔3.65亿英里
Good morning, Fitz.
早上好 菲兹
Rise and shine.
起床了
While you were asleep,
你沉睡期间
I had time to put a plan in motion.
我得以展开了一项计划
We have a few days
我们再过几天
before we arrive at the Lighthouse.
就能到达灯塔
That should give me enough time to prepare you.
这样我应该有足够时间为你做准备了
Prepare me for what?
准备做什么
For facing off against
面对一些
some of the most ruthless and brutal mobsters,
银河系里最冷酷残忍的匪徒
monsters, and mercenaries in the galaxy.
怪物和佣兵
I hope you have it in you.
希望你有这个胆识
I have it in me.
我有