神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第6集: 埋伏&解救 Fun & Games

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
May. Your leg.
梅 你的腿
You're still not 100%.
你还没完全恢复
There's no way
我无法知道
I can tell for certain if you're being honest.
你是不是说了实话
But he can.
但他可以
It's just me and Simmons.
只有我和西蒙斯
They're telling the truth. Both of them.
她们说的是实话 她们两个都是
I covered for you.
我替你掩盖了
- You can let other people read your mind, too. - Yeah.
-你也可以让别人读到你的想法 -对
It's a Cryo-Freeze Chamber.
这是个低温冷冻舱
I'm taking the long way there.
我要走远路过去
While you were asleep,
你沉睡期间
I had time to put a plan in motion.
我得以展开了一项计划
With the price I'll fetch for you,
等我拿到卖了你的钱
I'll finally have the means
我就终于可以
to leave this horrendous place once and for all.
永远离开这个可怕的地方了
She's the Destroyer of Worlds.
她是世界毁灭者
She should fight to the death.
直接让她决战生死吧
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 煮粥达人 杏仁斯嘉丽 盐湖嗨爪凉
翻译 Silence 王大可 小酸奶! 彼岸的宁静 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
Gonna have to do...
只能凑合下了
Gretch.
格蕾琴
Got your tin right here.
这是给你的盒子
I'll give you a token.
我出一个代币
A token?
就一个
I was hoping for at least three.
我以为至少能换三个
Token's all I can spare.
我就能出这么多了
Only for my favorite customer.
谁让你是我最喜欢的客户呢
Citrus, look, ‭I don't have enough today,
赛彻斯 我今天还不够
but maybe tomorrow, you can...
但也许明天就能
Sorry, junior.
对不起 孩子
No gimmes today.
今天没有赠品
Look, I don't need charity, all right?
我不需要你的施舍
Only your best offer.
只要你最好的报价
We've been looking for you.
我们一直在找你
Kasius is breeding Inhumans to sell.
卡塞亚斯在繁育异人拿来卖钱
Guy's got his own cronenberg science division and everything.
他有自己的恐怖科学部什么的
This would explain all the ships arriving.
所以才会来了这么多飞船
You think they're here for Daisy?
你觉得他们是为了黛西而来吗
Afraid so.
估计是
And still no sign of May?
还是没有梅的消息吗
Normally, she could hold her own against the Kree.
通常来说 她对付得了克里人
But her leg -- it's in bad shape.
但她的腿状态不好
There you are.
你们在这里啊
Tess, what is it?
泰丝 怎么了
It's the Blues.
蓝脸人
They've come to harvest the children.
他们来收孩子了
神盾局特工第五季 第六集
That is Lady Karaba.
那是卡拉巴夫人
She is a demented brute.
她是个疯狂的野蛮人
Her affection a cursed to anyone who receives it.
她对人的喜爱犹如诅咒
And there is Senator Gaius Ponarian.
这是参议员盖乌斯·普纳瑞
I am... repulsed by the sight.
我看到他 就觉得反胃
Even the man's closest friends
就连他最亲近的朋友
find his temperament to be that of a diseased child monster.
也觉得他的脾气就像一个有病的小野兽
Seems Kasius has assembled the worst of the worst.
看来卡塞亚斯真是聚集了最坏的人渣
Do not fear.
别害怕
You are far more reprehensible
你比这间屋子里的
than any other creature in this room.
任何人都更名声狼藉
Thanks for that, Enoch.
多谢你了 伊诺克
You're quite welcome.
别客气
It was a rather fun pursuit,
构建你的假身份
constructing your alias.
还挺有趣的
No longer are you Leopold Fitz,
你不再是利奥波德·菲兹
but instead, Boshtok,
而是 波什托克
a vile space Marauder of unlimited wealth.
一位拥有无尽财富的卑鄙太空掠夺者
Was the brooch really necessary?
这个胸牌真有必要吗
Indeed.
有必要
That medal signifies
胸牌代表了
the number of enemy lives you've taken.
你取过的敌人性命数目
Just... seems a little odd
只是 感觉有点怪
wearing a medal ‭with little rhinestones on it.
戴着块镶了小水钻的胸牌
That is quite amusing.
你真逗
You no doubt realize those are Geg-ku larvae.
你肯定知道那是盖格酷幼虫
Okay, you know what?
好了 这样吧
Let's drop the charade, find the others,
我们放下伪装 找到其他人
and we'll shoot our way out.
然后杀出一条血路
The chances of survival would be less than 2%
每个人存活的几率
for each individual.
将不到2%
That is Jemma Simmons.
那是珍玛·西蒙斯
Would you like me to broker an introduction?
需要我安排介绍一下吗
Why would I need you to introduce me to Jemma Simmons?
我为什么需要你把我介绍给珍玛·西蒙斯
It's Marauder protocol.
这是掠夺者规矩
Look at the sniveling horde.
看看这群贪婪鬼
These same ingrates mocked me all these years,
这些忘恩负义的家伙多年来一直嘲笑我
yet now they hover about,
现在却聚在这里
clamoring for my favor.
吵着要我青睐
I, too, am unfamiliar with the Marauder,
我对这位掠夺者也不熟
though his fortune is rumored to be vast.
但听说他非常富有
You want me to keep an eye on him.
你要我多留意他
Ponarian, how great to see you again, dear friend.
普纳瑞 再次见到你真好 亲爱的朋友
Kasius.
卡塞亚斯
It's a pleasure to be here as always.
来这里总是很荣幸
Thanks for your hospitality, Kasius.
感谢你的招待 卡塞亚斯
Jemma, it's me. Don't turn around.
珍玛 是我 别转身
Just play it cool.
淡定
I've missed you so much.
我好想你
You know, I spent six months locked up
我在一个秘密军事监狱里
in an ‭off-the-books military prison --
被关了六个月
not to mention 80 years frozen in space --
更不用说在太空里冷冻了80年
all just hoping to find you...
只希望能够找到你
and here you are.
终于见到你了
You know, I realized something.
我想通了一件事
The universe can't stop us.
宇宙无法阻止我们
'Cause we've crossed galaxies. We've traveled through time.
因为我们跨越了星系 穿越了时间
We've survived ‭the bottom of the Atlantic
我们在大西洋海底也活了下来
just so we could be together.
只为了能在一起
Now, a love like that --
这样的爱
that's stronger than any curse.
比任何诅咒都强大
And you and I -- we are unstoppable together.
而你和我 我们合力就不可阻挡
I...
I don't want to live another day without you.
我再也不想和你分开
So, Jemma Simmons, will you marry me?
珍玛·西蒙斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
I know -- I mean, ‭I know I said, "Play it cool,"
我知道我说了要淡定
but I didn't mean play it this cool.
但不是这么淡定
Jemma.
珍玛
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
I asked your servant a question,
我问了你仆人一个问题
which she ignored.
但她没理我
My apologies.
抱歉
My servitors are only allowed to hear the voice of their master.
我的仆人只能听见主人的声音
Are they?
是吗
Well, why don't you tell me
那你跟我说说
how your guests' needs are met
你的奴隶听不见客人说什么
when your slaves can't hear them?
要怎么满足他们的需求呢
There.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
This one is quite exemplary.
她堪称楷模
In fact, ‭she also traveled through time
其实 她是和世界毁灭者
with the ‭Destroyer of Worlds.
一起穿越时间过来的
Which probably explains her flawless complexion.
可能也是她肤色如此无暇的原因
Is she for sale?
她卖吗
Not independently.
不单独出售
She comes as a companion,
她是捆绑项目
for she is quite adept at motivating the Destroyer.
因为她很擅长激励毁灭者
Well, I find the only motivation
我发现 人们需要的
people ever really need is pain.
唯一激励就是痛苦
And its proper application.
以及对痛苦的正确利用
A wonderful sentiment.
真有见地
I should have expected no less from a man
戴着这么引人瞩目的胸牌
with such an impressive brooch.
理当有如此见识
I need you to go see
你去看看
what has been reaped from today's harvest.
今天的收成都有什么
What? Terran food awaits?
是什么 地球的食物吗
A bounty, though the harvest is something else.
有很多 但收成指的是别的东西
Earlier today, my men were carrying out
今天早些时候 我的手下
the process of Terrigenesis,
主持了泰瑞根变异
hoping to produce new Inhumans for my guests.
希望能为客人造出新的异人
If any were so inclined.
如果客人有意的话
Depends on how many units I have left
那得看买下毁灭者之后
after I purchase the Destroyer.
我还剩多少钱
It is said you are a man of expensive tastes.
据说 你的品味很昂贵
We shall soon see if you have the resources
我们马上就能知道你有没有足够的资本
to support such desires.
满足这种欲望了
Every year,
每年
Kasius puts all the 18-year-olds through Terrigenesis.
卡塞亚斯都让所有满18岁的穿过泰瑞根迷雾
And that day's today?
是今天吗
No, that was months ago.
不 是几个月之前
Most of these kids are barely teenagers.
这些孩子还只是青少年
That's the one in charge.
他是负责人
Been working his way up from the lower floors.
从低层一点点往上抓人来着
I'm guessing this has something to do with Kasius' big party.
我猜这跟卡塞亚斯的盛大派对有关
More products, more profit.
产品多 利润就多
That's Flint.
他是弗林特
He doesn't have anyone talking him through this?
没有人跟他说话安慰他吗
His parents were killed in a Renewal.
他父母在一次更新时被杀了
Virgil had a soft spot for the kid,
维吉尔很喜欢这孩子
was even teaching him to fly.
甚至教他如何飞行
Gave him odds and ends to help him get by.
时不时给他点钱 帮他渡日
You should go say something.
你应该去跟他说句话
Tess, this is crazy.
泰丝 这怎么回事
I wasn't supposed to get misted for another two years.
我应该再有两年才要穿过迷雾的
Just means you don't have to wait.
这样你不用再等了
Is this gonna mess me up?
这会毁了我吗
Look, everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Going through the mist -- it's no big deal.
穿越迷雾 没什么大不了的
Terrigenesis is scary enough
即使没有一群土狼盯着
without a bunch of hyenas watching.
泰瑞根变异也够吓人的了
It's not their fault.
也不是他们的错
These people have all been fed the same lie.
这些人全都被灌输了同样的谎言
People believe ‭what they want to believe.
人们相信自己想要相信的事
It's obvious they're lambs being led to the slaughter.
显然他们是要被送去屠宰的羔羊
Let's just hope ‭none of these kids crust over.
但愿这些孩子都不会结壳吧
If I do turn,
如果我真转变了
least you won't have me coming around, begging for scraps.
至少我不会再来向你要残羹剩菜了
I like having you come around.
我喜欢你来
Children, it is time.
孩子们 到时间了
It's all right.
没事的
We seek a great bounty.
我们寻求恩赐
Hoping that one of the young gathered here today
希望今天聚集在此的年轻人中
ascends to something greater.
有人能自我升华
Prepare to receive your gift from Kasius.
准备接受卡塞亚斯赐予你们的礼物
我看不下去了
Flint!
弗林特
What happened?
怎么回事
- Do you? - No.
-你呢 -没
So, how are you faring with that Vrellnexian litter I sold you?
我卖给你的那窝维罗尼辛怎么样了
It has been trying.
是挺难对付
The savage beasts have proven quite difficult to wrangle.
这些野兽真是很难控制
Well, they're certainly not bred to cuddle.
他们可不是生来让人抱的
They're creatures of war,
他们是战争猛兽
the not the shaggy dog of men.
不是人类毛茸茸的小狗
But I had hoped
但我本希望
that the Vrells would provide you a small triumph.
维罗尼辛会给你带来小小的胜利
Last time we spoke, the strain of your exile seemed to...
上次我们聊的时候 被流放的重担似乎
wear heavy on your soul.
让你的灵魂不堪重负
I was never exiled.
我可没被流放
My father simply wanted me to oversee his Earth project personally.
我父亲只是希望我亲自监督他的地球计划
While your brother oversees the family empire.
而你哥哥则在监督家族帝国
Kasius never offered me as a fighter till today.
卡塞亚斯从未让我做过战士 直到今天
Guess that's what I get for saving your life.
看来这是我救你一命的下场
I didn't ask you to help me.
我没叫你救我
You were hoping for it.
你希望我救你
In your brain.
你脑子里是这么想的
Which is basically the same thing for a mind-reader.
对读心人来说没什么差别
Things are starting to turn in our favor,
情况开始有利于我们了
so just trust me on this, okay?
所以相信我 行吗
I'm really glad ‭my Inhibitor's on right now
我真的很庆幸我的抑制器现在开着
so I can't hear whatever dumb idea's in your head.
就听不到你脑子里的蠢主意了
We just need to work together.
我们需要合作
Stop thinking that you have a choice.
别再以为你有什么选择了
We're slaves.
我们是奴隶
I am sorry for getting you mixed up in all this.
我很抱歉将你卷了进来
Let's just hope one of us doesn't have to kill the other.
希望我们不需要互相残杀吧
Dear friends, in honor of Kasius
亲爱的朋友们 卡塞亚斯
presenting the Destroyer of Worlds,
为大家献上了世界毁灭者
I, too, have brought a rare delicacy
我也为大家准备了
for everyone's enjoyment...
一道珍贵的佳肴
fresh Xandarian snail!
新鲜的山达尔蜗牛
You are far too generous, Ponarian.
你太慷慨了 普纳瑞
Please keep that in mind when the bidding begins.
等开始竞价的时候 务必记住这一点
How do you keep your human population
你是怎么将这里的人口
so well under heel?
控制得这么好的
He has them kill each other.
他让他们自相残杀
Well, that's what I would do.
换我也会这么做
Humans clearly have the numbers,
人类显然占大多数
so fear is essential.
所以必须让他们恐惧
And getting them to do it --
而最难办的是
that is the trick.
让他们来动手
Ritualization helps.
仪式化很有用
Making it sort of a game.
将一切粉饰成一场游戏
It's all very efficient, really...
真的非常有效
...at least in my experience.
至少就我的经验而言
Seems we have similar minds.
看来我们所见略同
It has done wonders
这是非常有效地
tamping down the humans' more rebellious impulses.
压制了人类反叛的冲动
Well, I hope everyone's meal has been to their liking.
希望大家都享受这顿宴席
As for your more primal appetites,
接下来即将进行的生死决战
a fight to the death is moments away.
则能满足你们最原始的欲望
So, take a final look.
最后看一眼他们
One of these Inhumans
其中一位异人
will soon be withdrawn from the marketplace.
很快就要从市场上撤下来了
Marauder...
掠夺者
you have yet to taste your snail.
你还没尝你的蜗牛呢
Perhaps unrefined men
也许低俗的人
don't have the stomach for such indulgences.
无法领略此等珍馐的美味
I find...
我觉得
moist creatures...
潮湿的生物
...distasteful...
很恶心
...much like the fat mouths slurping them down.
就像将它们吞咽下去的肥嘴
This Boshtok makes for a lively dinner companion.
跟这位波什托克一起用餐真有意思
Let us leave these snails to shrivel, huh?
我们先将这些蜗牛放在一边吧
Much greater pursuits await our attention.
还有更精彩的表演等着我们呢
Maybe the boy's ability is to disappear.
也许那孩子的能力是消失
No, this is something else.
不 这里面有鬼
Is he dead?
他死了吗
How does someone just disappear like that?
怎么可能有人就这样消失了
I'm really not sure...
我也不确定...
though I may have a theory.
但我有个猜测
- We got to get back to The Exchange. - It's not safe for you.
-我们得回大集市 -那不安全
- But the Guards will be looking for me. - Only to sell you.
-但那些守卫会找我的 -是为了卖了你
But I get a better life
但我能过得更好
and the rest of the level profits.
同层的人也能受益
You get no better life.
你不会过得更好
People who buy other people are not good people.
买下其他人的人都不是好人
They'll only hurt you.
他们只会伤害你
You don't know that.
你又不知道
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
- ‭Tess. - Are you okay?
-泰丝 -你没事吧
No.
有事
I was just kidnapped by a crazy woman.
我刚被一个疯女人绑架了
Yeah, the kid ain't wrong about that.
这点孩子可没说错
Don't worry. She's with me.
别担心 她和我是一起的
Flint, this is Yo-Yo. She's Inhuman, too.
弗林特 这是悠悠球 她也是异人
Yeah, I kind of figured that already.
我差不多猜到了
Why aren't you living down on the Kree levels?
你们不是住在克里人层吗
I'm not really from here.
我不是这里的人
None of us are.
我们都不是
And she's not the only Inhuman with us.
她不是唯一和我们一起的异人
You mean this guy?
你是说他也是吗
No, he's just cool.
不 他就这么气派
Look, we can't hide in here forever.
我们不能永远躲在这里
Kasius' men will be looking for Flint even as we speak.
这会儿卡塞亚斯的人肯定在到处找弗林特
And Grill's reporting to his station boss.
吉尔去找站长汇报了
He'll be back end of day.
晚上他就会回来
We need to disappear long before that.
我们得在那之前赶紧消失
Look, I could put in for a Trawler run.
我可以申请拖曳船作业
We hide Flint in the brig and head out.
我们把弗林特藏在禁闭室里然后离开这里
Could buy us a couple days.
能给我们争取个几天
Yeah, but without May, we don't have a pilot.
但是没有梅 我们没有人能驾驶
Least of our worries.
这是小事
Want any help?
要帮手吗
More people, more questions.
人越多 越容易招疑
Best I go on my own.
我最好一个人去
Stay right here.
待在这里
Be back in a few.
我马上回来
It is refreshing ‭to have a man of your caliber join our ranks.
有你这样的人加入我们真令人耳目一新
Would you care to join me for the upcoming display?
愿意和我一起观看展示吗
I'm eager to see everyone you have to offer.
等不及见识你要给我们看的每个人了
Then I shall make every effort not to disappoint.
那我可得尽我所能不让你失望了
Our first contestant possesses extraordinary skill --
第一位选手拥有无与伦比的能力
a telepath, able to read his opponent's plan of attack
心灵感应 他能感知对手的战略
before it is carried out.
哪怕对方尚未执行
Normally, I'd pit Ben against another Inhuman.
通常我会让本和其他异人对打
Yet, for this select crowd,
但为了今天的贵客
I've decided for a more unique opponent.
我决定挑选一位特别的对手
One not of this time.
这一位来自别的时空
This deadly assassin was trained
训练这位致命杀手的
by one of the galaxy's most despised organizations.
是银河系最臭名昭著的组织
But most intriguing,
但最有趣的是
she is also a friend to the Destroyer of Worlds.
她也是世界毁灭者的朋友
Dear guests...
各位贵宾
may I present to you...
请允许我向你们介绍
...Melinda May, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局特工 梅琳达·梅
You're cheating.
你这是作弊
And you're dying. ‭
而你就要死了
How many traveled in time with the Destroyer?
有多少人和毁灭者一起穿越了时间
My servant and Melinda May
我只发现了
are the only ones I've discovered,
梅琳达·梅和我的仆人
though Sinara remains convinced there are more.
但是锡纳拉坚信还有更多人
The mind reader's a skilled fighter.
读心者打斗很熟练
Speaks well of his training.
看来训练很刻苦
Ben is quite talented for an Inhuman.
本在异人中算天赋颇高的
But he wouldn't last a day in my father's army.
但他在我父亲的军队里一天都活不下去
You speak highly of your father.
你对你父亲的评价很高
He's the greatest warrior I know.
他是我所知最伟大的战士
Ponarian made it seem as if
听普纳瑞的话 好像
you'd been banished from your home world.
你被从你的母星驱逐了
Ponarian knows not of what he speaks.
普纳瑞是不知情
My father was disapproving.
我父亲就不看好我
The things I did to earn his respect...
为了得到他的尊重 我做了不少事
...they left scars.
留下了不少伤疤
My own situation --
我的故事
it is ‭a tragic misunderstanding.
则是误解带来的悲剧
No one can help you now.
现在没人能帮你了
Not even a guest of Kasius.
就连卡塞亚斯的客人都不行
You're doubting yourself.
你在怀疑自己
Stay out of my head.
别刺探我的想法
My guess is ‭you're selling the Destroyer
我猜你拍卖毁灭者
as a way to redeem yourself.
是为了改变他的看法
I believe a great fortune
我相信大笔的财富
can smooth over any transgression.
能够抚平一切罪过
I'm prepared to help you with that.
我愿意帮助你
Don't make me the bad guy.
别觉得是我坏
Kasius only tossed me in here
卡塞亚斯把我扔进来
because I helped your friends.
就是因为我帮了你的朋友
Okay.
Then I won't kill you.
那我就不杀你了
Thanks for promising not to do something you can't --
多谢你无谓的承诺
Didn't think, just did.
没有思考 直接动手了
We have to work together.
我们必须合作
What is it with you guys and teamwork?!
你们怎么那么看重团队合作
This fight needs to end now,
这场打斗得马上结束
or else they'll feed us both to the Roaches on the surface.
不然他们会把我们两个都送去地表喂蟑螂
No way.
不行
Kasius isn't gonna change the rules now.
卡塞亚斯现在不会改变规则的
You just have to know who to ask.
你只需要知道该问谁
This fight bores me.
这场打斗让我觉得无聊
I assure you it will end in a most thrilling fashion.
我向你保证它会以令人兴奋的方式结束
Sinara, have the guards throw in more weapons.
锡纳拉 让守卫多扔些武器进来
Lack of weapons is not the problem.
问题不在缺少武器
I came to see the Destroyer fight,
我是来看毁灭者战斗的
not some ancient has-been.
不是这种过气的老古董
I'm afraid a life is owed.
恐怕必须要失一命
Send the Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the surface.
把那个神盾局特工送到地表去
The Vrellnexians ‭will have much more use for her
维罗尼辛会比看腻了的观众
than your weary audience.
更想见到她
Guards!
守卫
Escort the human woman to the surface lift.
送这个女人类去地表电梯
Thank you.
谢谢
Unfortunately, your friend just delayed the inevitable.
不幸的是 你的朋友只是拖延了必然之事
No one can escape the Roaches.
没人能逃过蟑螂之口
Have you seen the boy?
你见过那个男孩吗
Flint?
弗林特
Can't say I have.
没见过
He's a total floor rat.
他一直在这层混
He could be anywhere.
可能去了任何地方
Or...
或者...
...you could be hiding him.
是你把他藏起来了
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做
I saw you together at the ceremony,
我在仪式上看到你们在一起
offering the boy last words.
你跟他道别来着
Listen, Flint --
听着 弗林特
he gets me things no one else can.
他能给我找到别人找不到的东西
Giving the kid a pep talk?
安慰那孩子
That was me just keeping my business relationship on the steady.
只是想稳定我的商务关系
If I find ‭you're keeping things from me...
如果我发现你对我有所隐瞒
there will be consequences.
后果会很严重
Understood.
明白
We done here?
说完了吗
Well, how come I don't have my powers yet?
为什么我还没有拥有超能力
You have your power.
你已经拥有了
It just hasn't revealed itself.
只是还没有显现
How long did yours take?
你的能力用了多久才出现
Oh, it was a total disaster.
那简直是场灾难
I crusted over three weeks earlier,
我三周前因为吃鱼汤
after eating fish soup and tacos.
和墨西哥卷饼而结了壳
What are tacos?
墨西哥卷饼是什么
What the hell kind of future is this?
这是什么鬼未来
Tacos are a food.
墨西哥卷饼是种食物
Anyways, I had told myself this was just a dream.
总之 我跟自己说 我是在做梦呢
And then ‭my cousin Francisco calls
然后我堂弟弗朗西斯科来了电话
with bad news about his mom.
说他妈妈出了事
I was upset, so I went to get a beer, and -- whoosh!
我很难过 就去拿瓶啤酒 然后一下
I'm back on my couch, beer in one hand.
我又回到了沙发上 啤酒已经在手里了
I realize I need a bottle opener,
我意识到 我需要个瓶起子
and whoosh again -- I'm back on my couch,
然后又一下 我又回到沙发上了
bottle opener in the other hand.
瓶起子已经拿在另一只手里了
What did you think was happening?
你以为是怎么回事
My heart was beating so fast,
我的心跳得好快
I thought someone ‭had put cocaine in my beer.
我以为是有人在我酒里放了可卡因
Dial it back, Escobar.
别说那个啊 大毒枭
I got so worried, I told my cousin Francisco to come over.
我好担心 就叫堂弟弗朗西斯科过来
He spent countless hours talking me out of an exorcism.
他花了好几小时劝我别去接受驱魔
That is a great story.
这故事很有趣
Pretty sure Kasius is gonna want to hear that for himself.
卡塞亚斯肯定会想亲耳听到的
10,000 for the telepath!
我为这读心人出一万
Kasius doesn't need money -- he wants weapons.
卡塞亚斯不需要钱 他想要的是武器
Five Culverian Blasters.
五门科文里恩大炮
This is an auction, Lady Karaba, not a flea market.
这是拍卖 卡拉巴夫人 不是跳蚤市场
Take your useless toys back to the mudpits you crawled out of.
拿着你没用的玩具回你来的那个泥坑去吧
My apologies to you both,
抱歉了二位
but I cannot in good faith sell this Inhuman.
但我不能卖掉这名异人
What dense thought rattles in your brain, Kasius?
你想什么呢 卡塞亚斯
If I wanted a tease,
如果我想凭白被人撩拨
I would have visited the brothels of Kitson.
就去基特森的妓院了
Your pent-up desires do not concern me.
你压抑的欲望与我无关
As to my reasoning...
至于我的理由
Perhaps you would care to illuminate our guests.
或许你愿自己跟客人们说
No. Please.
不 求你
It won't happen again.
不会有下次了
I was wrong. Please!
我错了 求你
You see, Ben was present when I asked the Destroyer
我之前问毁灭者是否有其他人跟她
if others had traveled through time with her.
一同穿越时间时 本也在场
She insisted that my servant was the only one,
她坚称我的仆人是唯一一个
which turned out to be untrue.
但这并非实话
Kasius, th-- ‭it's not his fault. Kasius!
卡塞亚斯 不怪他 卡塞亚斯
He lied.
他撒谎了
Normally, that would not preclude him from being sold.
一般来说 这不会影响他的出售
Only in this instance, that lie was told to me.
但这次 他是对我撒谎了
Is this really necessary?
真有必要吗
Make one of the buyers discipline him.
让哪个买家管教他好了
You of all people must understand.
你应该是最能理解的
No man of honor can allow the tongues of his slaves
有荣誉感的人 怎能容忍他的奴隶
to lie so boldly.
如此公然撒谎
I'm the one -- I am the one to blame!
是我 这要怪我
- Not Ben! - ‭Perhaps.
-不是本 -或许吧
But he's far less valuable.
但他没那么有价值
Don't blame yourself.
别怪自己
No!
Ben!
No!
Hopefully, you found this display more to your liking.
希望 这个展示更合你的胃口
You're home early.
你回来早了
Thought I was getting called up for another damn report.
我以为又是叫我来做报告呢
But turns out, my manager just wanted to let me know
结果 我的经理是想告诉我
that a Trawler pilot was fighting in The Crater.
有个拖曳船的飞行员在角斗场里战斗
- May. - ‭Is she all right?
-梅 -她没事吧
"All right's" not a word I would use for someone
我可不会用"没事"来形容一个被丢去
who was chucked out as Roach food.
喂蟑螂的人
"Morsel," maybe.
或许该说 "一小口"
Now it's time you tell me why
现在 你该告诉我
the three of you didn't have any Metrics.
你们三个为什么会没有生物表
We came from the past to save the world.
我们是从过去穿越来拯救世界的
Are you -- you speaking of...
你是指...
the Prophecy?
预言吗
Hey, look, I may be a rube,
我虽然是个土包子
but only dumb rubes believe in that prophecy nonsense.
但只有蠢货才会相信那套预言的蠢话
Though I will be a rich rube
但等我把你们四个
once I turn you four in to Kasius.
交给了卡塞亚斯 我就会有钱了
You turn us in, we're all dead.
你把我们交出去 我们就死定了
Listen.
听着
Once that creepy son of a bitch pays me off,
只要那死变态给我钱
he can do whatever he wants.
我才不管他拿你们怎么办
Now, being dead...
...might be your best option.
可能还是你们最好的选择
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Ben saved my life --
本救了我
he saved both of our lives --
他救了我们
and Kasius just...
卡塞亚斯却
murdered him while I stood there.
就那么杀了他 而我只能看着
There was nothing you could do.
你也做不了什么的
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
Well, you'll have to get in line.
那你得排队了
So you can hear now?
你现在能听到了
Fitz tricked Kasius into turning my hearing back on.
菲兹骗卡塞亚斯开启了我的听力
- How is Fitz even here? - ‭I don't know.
-菲兹怎么会在这儿 -我不知道
He just showed up out of nowhere with his own spaceship.
他突然就冒了出来 还有自己的飞船
It's a baller move.
挺厉害的
Not to mention the whole bounty-hunter look he's rocking.
还有他那副赏金猎人的样子
I still prefer him in cardigans.
我还是更喜欢他穿羊毛衫的样子
Do you have any idea what he's planning?
你知道他在计划什么吗
‭Yeah, I'm not sure, actually.
我不确定
We haven't had a moment to speak,
我们还没捞着机会讲话
though it would seem he's here to purchase us.
但他似乎是来买我们的
What if it doesn't work?
要是没成功呢
I have a knife.
我有把刀
We can do better.
不至于吧
Well, there was limited cutlery to choose from.
我没多少刀具可选
No, with our plan. We have to figure out a way to work together.
不 我是说我们的计划 我们得想办法合作
Kasius has to turn my Inhibitor off before the fight starts.
卡塞亚斯必须在打斗开始后关闭抑制器
We can make our move then.
我们到时再行动
Who are you facing?
你要打谁
Someone disposable.
可牺牲的人
I'm sure Fitz will be ready.
菲兹肯定会准备好的
Here we are again.
又是这样了
Us against the world.
我们对抗世界
You must hurry. There's a situation.
快来 有情况
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What is it now?
又怎么了
Someone new has arrived to acquire
又有人来向卡塞亚斯
the Destroyer of Worlds from Kasius.
购买世界毁灭者了
Someone more wealthy than me?
比我还有钱吗
And more feared.
也更可怕
His brother.
他哥哥
Why does Kasius have people fighting downstairs, Grill?
为什么卡塞亚斯让人在楼下打斗 吉尔
All part of the fun and games.
找乐子的游戏
Let's just hope he doesn't choose you.
希望他不会选你
He's just a kid!
他还是个孩子
I'm starting to think that Zev didn't deserve to die.
我开始觉得 泽夫并不该死的
That maybe your girlfriend set him up.
或许是你女朋友陷害了他
Nothing says that I gotta turn you in cherry.
我可不非得把你们完好无损地交上去
So, you know, maybe I will just watch you sizzle.
或许 我该继续电电你们
Hey, knock it off, junior.
停下 小子
- I don't know how. - ‭Well, you figure it out!
-我不知道怎么控制 -那就想办法
Flint, look at me.
弗林特 看着我
This is your gift.
这是你的天赋
You can control it.
你可以控制它的
You stop it, or I will stop you.
住手 否则我就开枪了
Kasius.
卡塞亚斯
What is this about your brother coming for the Destroyer?
我怎么听说你哥哥来买毁灭者了
If you'd excuse me...
失陪一下
Isn't it wonderful?
多棒啊
The journey from my home world is significant,
从我母星过来路程遥远
so Father must be quite serious
父亲一定是非常看重
if he sent Faulnak in person.
才会派福奈克亲自来
I'm also serious, and I guarantee you
我也不是闹着玩的 我向你保证
I have traveled a much longer journey.
我来这儿的路程要更遥远
And it has been a privilege having you.
能请到你 我非常荣幸
No.
Not if I don't get the Destroyer.
我必须得到毁灭者
You promised me a chance to make an offer.
你保证过我会有机会竞价
Which I look forward to entertaining...
我乐意提供这个机会
though I would encourage you
但我还是建议你
to consider one of my other Inhumans.
考虑我其他的异人
That did not appear to go well.
看来并不顺利
Let's hope the rest does.
希望其他的事不会再出错
Okay, then.
那好
There's one last thing I need you to do.
我还有件事需要你去做
Our fate is soon at hand, Sinara.
我们的命运近在眼前 锡纳拉
It is an honor to have you join us, brother.
很荣幸你能到场 哥哥
There is no honor to be found in this human cesspool.
这人类粪坑有什么荣幸可言
Yet here you stand.
可你还是来了
There must be something of worth
肯定有什么东西
for you to travel such a great distance.
值得你如此远道而来
I'm only here ‭because of Father's orders.
我来仅仅是因为父亲有命
It pleases to hear Father sent you,
很高兴父亲派了你来
his most trusted messenger.
他最信任的信使
This Destroyer had better be what you say,
这个毁灭者最好如你所言
or I'll gladly remind you of the many shapes my anger takes.
否则我会很乐意提醒你我发火时的各种样子
Yes.
是啊
You were always quick to offer a demonstration.
你一向急于展示
Perhaps now I can present one of my own.
或许现在 我也可以展示一番了
The Destroyer is set to battle
毁灭者将要跟我最
one of my most prized Inhumans --
厉害的一名异人对决
I have no desire
我才不想
to see one of your ‭homegrown experiments fight.
看你的本土试验品打斗
The Destroyer must face a Kree warrior.
毁灭者必须面对一名克里战士
Your stray shall suffice.
你的跟班就行
But Sinara is not prepared for battle.
但锡纳拉并没做好战斗准备
Is she not your greatest warrior?
她不是你最厉害的战士吗
You cower behind her as though she is.
看你躲在她身后的样子 让人这么觉得
Perhaps I have misjudged
或许我错了
and you no longer seek Father's approval.
你不再想获得父亲的认可了
Of course.
没问题
Sinara would be honored to fight.
锡纳拉会乐意出战的
Well...
好吧
...I understand this is sudden,
我知道这很突然
but it presents a tremendous opportunity.
但也是极佳的机会
Everything I have been striving for
我所努力争取的一切
is but one fight away.
都看这一场打斗了
To the death.
决一死战
Yes.
是的
That is what has been promised.
就是要这样
I have every confidence
我完全相信
that you will provide us all a great spectacle.
你会让我们看到精彩的场面
I can't be here anymore.
我待不下去了
Hold on. It's too dangerous out there.
等等 外面太危险了
It's better than staring at the guy I just killed!
那也比就盯着我刚杀的人好
I knew him!
我认识他
He was one of my best customers.
他是我最好的客人之一
Even gave me spare tokens from time to time.
有时还多给我一两个代币
What happened to Grill is not your fault.
吉尔的事不能怪你
You had no choice.
你别无选择
He was gonna kill us.
他当时要杀我们
Now, Mack and I -- we're gonna go find Tess,
迈克和我 我们去找泰丝
and we're gonna get you on a Trawler, okay?
然后带你上一架拖曳船 好吗
Go.
去吧
Kid should be playing ball
这孩子该在打球
or running for student council.
或竞选学生会
Or class treasurer.
或是生活委员
- That's pretty specific. - ‭Ah, served three terms.
-这么明确 -我做了三届呢
I'm a pretty ‭financially responsible dude.
我是个很对金钱负责的人
把异人交出来
Tess.
泰丝
They killed her because she wouldn't give up Flint.
她不肯交出弗林特他们就杀了她
She's already dead.
她已经死了
The only thing we can do now
我们现在只能
is try to keep Flint from meeting that same end.
让弗林特不会落得同样的下场
Come on.
走吧
Now, our main event.
现在 压轴戏开始
One of the galaxy's deadliest forces.
银河系最致命的力量之一
Yet tonight, she fights for your enjoyment.
但今晚 她将为取悦你们而战
Dear friends, may I present to you...
亲爱的朋友们 我向你们献上
...Quake, the Destroyer of Worlds?
震波女 世界毁灭者
This puny girl is your Destroyer?
这个小丫头就是你的毁灭者
Your rush to judgment
你太急着下判断了
has always been a shortcoming, brother.
这一向是你的短处 哥哥
Allow me to switch off the Destroyer's Inhibitor.
我先关闭毁灭者的抑制器
Then you shall see her true nature.
你就能看到她的真本事了
Of course, before I unleash her,
当然了 在那之前
we must take precaution.
我们得采取防护措施
Would you care to give the opening commencement?
要做一番开幕讲话吗
Seems your stray is done taking orders.
看来你的跟班不想再接受命令了
All right, you freaky blue bitch.
好啊 你个蓝妖婊
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
This is for Ben.
这是为了本
Guards!
守卫
Guards, stop them!
守卫 拦下他们
I'm never leaving you again.
我再不会离开你了
Then marry me, Fitz.
那就娶我吧 菲兹
Absolutely.
当然
Okay, come on. I got you.
好了 来吧 我扶你
Also, um, just to say, I did propose earlier...
另外 我想说 我之前求婚了
...when Kasius ‭had your hearing turned off.
但卡塞亚斯关闭了你的听力
Oh, of course you did.
当然了
No, I -- Seriously, I did.
不是 是真的
Hello, friend.
你好 朋友
Who are you?
你是谁
I am a Kree.
我是一个克里人
As I have always been, brother.
我一直都是 兄弟
Do you know where you're going?
你知道你在往哪去吗
People don't come back from there --
去那儿的人回不来的
I am not a person.
我不是个人