神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第7集: 在一起,不分离 Together or Not at All

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
may I present to you...
请允许我向你们介绍
...Melinda May, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局特工 梅琳达·梅
Send the Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the surface.
把那个神盾局特工送到地表去
That's where they send people to die.
那是他们送人去死的地方
There's one last thing I need you to do.
我还有件事需要你去做
Flint!
弗林特
I was just kidnapped by a crazy woman.
我刚被一个疯女人绑架了
Don't worry. She's with me.
别担心 她和我是一起的
If I find you're keeping things from me...
如果我发现你对我有所隐瞒
there will be consequences.
后果会很严重
What is this about your brother coming for the Destroyer?
我怎么听说你哥哥来买毁灭者了
I'm only here because of Father's orders.
我来仅仅是因为父亲有命
I'm never leaving you again.
我再不会离开你了
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 咖喱味的虚寒 煮粥达人 24_1900
Find me some clothes.
给我找点衣服
What's the plan, Fitz?
计划是什么 菲兹
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 Silence 小酸奶! 彼岸的宁静
I have a ship.
我有一艘船
We get there, then comes the plan.
我们赶到那里 再做计划
翻译 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了
I'll tell you when the ringing stops.
等我脑袋里的嗡嗡声停了告诉你
时间轴 念念 Avis 大葱 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
By the way, "Fight to the death"?
对了 "决战生死"
Really?
你认真的吗
Yeah, well, I had to make a splashy entrance.
我总得有个闪亮的登场
Yeah, well, you could have jumped in the octagon yourself, then.
你可以自己跳进角斗场啊
Well, wouldn't be fair. I do push-ups now.
那可不公平 我现在也做俯卧撑了
Double digits.
能做两位数
You have no idea how good it is to see you.
你想象不到能见到你我多高兴
You're here...with a spaceship. Seems impossible.
你来了 开着一艘宇宙飞船 这简直不可能
- Nothing is impossible anymore. - Full story later.
-再没有什么事是不可能的了 -晚点再说
- Yeah, there will be pints. - There will be gin.
-喝着酒说 -杜松子酒
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Her implant. They must be messing with it.
她的植入物 他们肯定动了手脚
Well, what -- what -- what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Get it out.
把它取出来
Okay.
好了
Jemma. Jemma.
珍玛 珍玛
This is gonna hurt.
这会有些疼
I've got it. I've got it.
钳到了 钳到了
We got to go!
我们得走了
Come on.
快走
There's the ship.
船在那里
Just got to get past --
得通过
Don't tell me that was --
别跟我说那是
Our way out.
我们的出路
神盾局特工第五季 第七集
Is it noticeable?
能看出来吗
It should be.
那最好
Scars are badges of honor for the victor.
伤疤是胜者的功勋章
But as expected, your priorities are misplaced.
但不出所料 你的心思放错了地方
What news of the Destroyer?
有毁灭者的消息吗
She has no power, no ship, and nowhere to run.
她没有异能 没有飞船 也无处可去
Have patience, dear brother.
耐心点 哥哥
Patience is a feeble cover for inaction.
耐心是不作为的无力掩饰
Double the guard.
加倍守卫
Have them sweep floor by floor --
叫他们一层层搜查
While your expertise is appreciated,
感谢你的专业建议
I have the matter under control.
但我控制好局面了
There's a system in place, and it has served me well.
这里有一套系统 而且一直运作良好
Sinara will end this inconvenience.
锡纳拉会解决这个麻烦的
As you saw by her display in the Crater,
你在角斗场也看到她的表现了
she is the most capable warrior in my employ.
她是我手下最厉害的战士
Your best has proven inadequate.
你最厉害的人也不过如此
You remember my man, Maston-Dar, here.
你还记得我的手下 马斯顿-达吧
He'll make quick work of this.
他会迅速搞定的
A Terran weapon.
地球人的武器
Of course.
当然
Bring any human weaponry you possess.
去拿来你们全部的人类武器
Maston finds it unfair hunting primitives
马斯顿觉得 杀原始人
with anything but their own primitive armaments.
用他们自己的原始武器才公平
Show them how we spill blood.
让他们看看我们是怎么杀人的
And, uh...find the girl in the process.
还有 找那个女孩
This is the price of hiding Inhumans.
这就是窝藏异人的代价
Continue to keep your mouths shut,
要是继续保持沉默
and you'll end up dead, too.
你们也会死
This is bigger than a renewal.
这比更新还严重
It's a direct threat.
这是直接威胁了
These people will give us up in a heartbeat
这些人会毫不犹豫地告发我们
if it'll save their own lives.
来保住自己的命
These Kree may be cruel, but they're not stupid.
这些克里人虽残忍 但他们不傻
It's only a matter of time
他们迟早
till this trail of bodies leads them right to us.
会顺着一堆尸体找到我们
It's time for us to make a move.
我们该行动了
Finally.
你可算回来了
There's work to be done.
我们有事要做
Faulnak loves to play general.
福奈克喜欢掌控一切
Let him.
就顺着他
I need him to be satiated.
我得哄他开心
He's the gatekeeper to my father, to our freedom.
他是我父亲的守门人 关系着我们的自由
"Our"?
"我们的"
Don't be dramatic.
别小题大做
He gives the orders now, no?
现在是他发号施令 不是吗
I see.
我懂了
You're resentful because I allowed him to throw you in the Crater.
你闹别扭是因为我同意他把你扔进角斗场
Well, look at you -- no worse for wear.
看看你 有惊无险
You held your own against the Destroyer of Worlds,
你抵挡住了世界毁灭者
as I knew you would.
我就知道你能
Your strength has never let me down.
你的力量从未让我失望
And now I ask for you to lend it to me once again.
现在我请求你再一次用它帮我
We're so close, Sinara...
我们就要成功了 锡纳拉
to freedom from this place.
摆脱这个地方
Restored to glory together.
一起重获荣耀
You're begging.
你在求我
It's repulsive.
真恶心
I'm imploring you to think.
我在恳求你动动脑
To use reason.
理智地思考
I must appease my brother,
我必须安抚我哥哥
and I cannot allow him to steal my reward.
我不能让他偷走我的奖赏
I will keep him entertained.
我会拖住他
We'll let his man chase her tail...
让他的手下去找她
while you figure out what's in her head.
而你去搞清楚她在想什么
Where will she go?
她会去哪里
All right.
好吧
So, the last time I saw Yo-Yo and the others,
我最后一次见到悠悠球和其他人
they were at a salvage yard on one of the upper floors.
他们在上面某层的一个打捞站
How you feeling, Jemma?
你感觉如何 珍玛
somewhere between motion-sick and --
介于晕车和...
That's not helping.
这下更难受了
Damn it.
该死
Wait.
等等
Fitz, give me a boost.
菲兹 抬我一把
I'm just happy not to be standing still.
我很高兴不用干站着
Feels good to be on the run.
逃跑的感觉挺好
Together.
一起逃
Hello!
你好
That is the third Vrellnexian I have eliminated in pursuit of you!
那是我为了找你清除的第三只维罗尼辛了
Not to toot my own horn, as you would say.
我倒不是在 照你们的说法 "自吹自擂"
I would never say that.
我才不会那么说
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
My name is Enoch.
我叫伊诺克
Fitz sent me.
菲兹派我来的
Fitz?
菲兹
How were you not eaten by those things?
你怎么没被那玩意吃了
They have no interest in me,
它们对我没兴趣
as I have no tender insides for them to extract.
因为我没有他们能吃的柔软内脏
I thought Fitz was done building robots.
我还以为菲兹不再造机器人了
I am not a robot.
我不是机器人
I am a sentient Chronicom
我是个有意识的长生人
from the constellation you know as Cygnus.
来自你们所知的天鹅座
I am here to aid you,
我是来协助你们的
you who will save humanity --
你们将要拯救人类
Melinda May, Jemma Simmons,
梅琳达·梅 珍玛·西蒙斯
Phillip J. Coulson.
菲利普·J·科尔森
Say that name again?
再说一遍
Phillip J. Coulson?
菲利普·J·科尔森
You're the son of a bitch from that diner
你就是那天去餐馆的那个混蛋
who got us into this whole mess!
是你把我们扯进这摊浑水
You --
I am here to get you out of this whole mess.
我是来带你们离开这摊浑水的
It would appear I got here just in time.
看来我来得正是时候
I'm managing.
我能行
Have you properly diagnosed the extent of your injuries?
你有没有诊断过伤情
Bilateral tear of the quadricep.
股四头肌两侧撕裂
By all accounts, you should not be standing.
你不该站着
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
No.
不是
I'm a fighter.
我是个战士
Still?
都这样了
It may be time for a career change.
你或许该换个职业了
There's a gravity storm approaching.
重力风暴快来了
They're moving away.
它们在逃走
Are they afraid of gravity storms or you?
他们是怕重力风暴 还是怕你
The Vrellnexians ride the gravity storms, but...
维罗尼辛能在重力风暴里驰骋 但是
I don't think it's me.
我认为它们怕的不是我
I think they're afraid of something else.
我认为它们怕的是别的东西
No! No!
不 不
Halt.
站住
The Destroyer -- where is she?
毁灭者在哪
I-I don't know. I haven't --
我不知道 我没有...
No!
不要
Try again. The Destroyer -- where is she?
答得不对 毁灭者在哪
They're killing people -- innocent people.
他们在杀人 无辜的人
In their hunt for me.
因为想找我
We're not gonna let anything happen to you.
我们不会让你出事的
That's right.
没错
We need to make a move on those blue bloods.
我们得对那些蓝血人采取行动
Not with Daisy and Simmons still captive.
但黛西和西蒙斯还被关着 不能行动
- We need to get out of the Lighthouse. - Tess...
-我们得离开灯塔 -泰丝
So instead of rescue them, we abandon them?
那我们不救她们 反而要抛下她们吗
We don't have a choice right now.
我们现在没得选
They would do the same thing.
换作是她们也会这么做
I agree.
我同意
We regroup and come back for them more prepared.
我们重新部署 准备更周全了再回来
- Where's Tess? - Where can we even go?
-泰丝呢 -我们又能去哪呢
Not a lot of hiding places in space.
太空里没有太多可以藏身的地方
To the point at the end of this giant question mark --
去这个巨大问号指向的地方
the surface.
地表
Where is Tess?!
泰丝在哪里
Did something happen? Is she...?
出事了吗 她是不是...
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's okay. I got this.
没事的 交给我
You were always more interested in the power behind a weapon.
你总是对武器的力量更感兴趣
The ability to kill.
杀戮的能力
The craftsmanship was what caught my eye.
制造工艺才是吸引我的地方
Once again, misplaced priorities.
你又这样 把心思放错了地方
These particular tools from Earth seem
地球上的这些特殊工具
a nice cross-section of our areas of interest.
似乎让我们的兴趣产生了交集
Firearms are fine...
枪是不错
for those who need the safety of distance.
对那些需要靠距离来保证安全的人来说
I prefer a blade.
我就更喜欢刀
Feel the warm blood on my hands
能够从我手上温热的血中
as the life drains from my adversary's body.
感受到敌人生命的流逝
Spoken like a true child of our father.
这话真像是我们父亲的好儿子
Maybe if you'd bothered to sound more like him,
或许如果你能更像他一点
you would be less of a disgrace!
也不会是如此大的耻辱了
A disgrace...
耻辱
who, with no prior training,
我在没有受过任何训练的情况下
was placed in charge of his own fleet.
受命统领了一整支舰队
A disgrace who fought as you did against our enemies.
我这个耻辱 跟你一样去抗击敌人
You lost a strategic outpost
你丢了一个战略前哨站
and thousands of warriors' lives in the process.
还让几千名战士丧生
I was put in an impossible situation.
当时的情况根本无法挽回
Excuses.
借口
I was cornered, outmanned, and overrun.
我被围攻 人手不足 被全面压制
Two of my trusted generals dead at my feet,
我两位信任的将军在我脚边死去
enemies closing in.
敌人也在迫近
And so you ran.
所以你就逃跑了
What option did I have?
我还有什么选择
Glory!
荣耀
Drink the Odium.
饮下决战酒
Fight and die
战斗 然后牺牲
like any of the Kasius family name would have
任何一个卡塞亚斯家族的人都会如此
rather than fleeing with your low-born subordinate.
而不是和你出身低贱的下属一起逃走
I wondered...
我想知道
is it her beauty that you admire
你是喜欢她的美貌
or her ability to kill?
还是她杀人的能力
Sinara defended me.
锡纳拉保护了我
She cut down my would-be attackers --
她击倒了冲我来的敌人
And you were both exiled for abandoning your posts!
所以你们才会因为擅离职守而被流放
She saved my life!
她救了我的命
She's been by my side ever since.
自那之后她一直在我身边
You call me weak.
你说我软弱
My strength comes from surrounding myself...
我的力量来自我身边的
with loyalty.
忠诚手下
More platitudes.
又是陈词滥调
The only thing that runs deeper
比你手下那些牺牲士兵
than the river of blood from your fallen soldiers
所流的鲜血更深不见底的
is the shame you bring on our family.
就是你给我们家族带来的耻辱
You're like this planet, brother --
你就像这个星球 弟弟
once full of promise and father's hopes
曾经承载了父亲的希望
to be molded into something magnificent.
本可被塑造得伟大壮丽
And now...
而现在
just a broken speck of dust
只剩一堆残垣
confined to the darkest edge of the galaxy.
蜷缩在银河系最阴暗的角落里
I'm eager for my man to find the Destroyer...
我希望我的手下快点找到毁灭者
so I can take leave of both.
这样我就再也不用见到你和这个星球
These pipes are hot.
这些管道很烫
Wonder if that means this is the SPA floor.
不知道这里是不是水疗层
Ah, a SPA sounds great.
做个水疗很好啊
I'd kill for a hot shower and a comfy bed.
我现在真想洗个热水澡 再找张舒适的床
This one's cold.
这根是冷的
There's a lot of power running into here.
这儿的电力真不少
Tracking signs of airborne contaminants --
追踪空气污染物
mold, harmful chemicals, carbon monoxide.
霉菌 有害化学物质 一氧化碳
An air-filtration system.
空气过滤系统
Must be the hub for life-support systems.
这里肯定就是生命维持系统的中心
Well, of course there'd be one.
当然会有个中心
This station is essentially a giant vivarium for humans.
这个站点基本就是一个巨大的人类饲养场
Well, I think I know how they're creating
我觉得我知道他们是如何
the artificial gravity for the station.
制造人造重力场的了
That can't be.
那不可能
What is it?
怎么了
Unless I'm mistaken, and I hope I am, that's...
除非我弄错了 我希望我弄错了 那是...
Gravitonium.
重力鎓
Fitz!
菲兹
Submit willingly or entertain me.
主动投降或者让我玩个够
These are your options.
自己选吧
Get back!
退后
Okay. Come here.
好了 过来
Okay. Sit down.
好了 坐下
Okay.
好了
Careful.
小心
Good thing I'm wearing a helmet.
还好我戴着头盔
You.
是你
You come to collect the bounty?
你是来领赏金的吗
No, I came to save your ass.
不 我是来救你的
I should kill you right now.
我现在就该杀了你
Who the hell is this guy?
这家伙是谁
He works for Kasius.
他为卡塞亚斯干活
I don't work for h--
我不为他...
I mean, sometimes I do, technically,
有时候的确是
but right now,
但现在
I'm Team S.H.I.E.L.D., all right?
我是神盾局队的 好吗
Well, it's convenient, you showing up right now.
你现在出现可真是太巧了
Convenient?
太巧了
No, it's mind-blowing I managed to escape my room
不 我能从被科尔森焊死了门的房间逃出来
after Coulson welded the door shut.
简直难以置信
I had to crack a window.
我只能砸碎窗户
A lot of my personal valuables
我好多贵重物品
are now floating around space, thanks very much, everybody.
现在都漂进太空里了 真是谢谢你们了
What? This story's supposed to make me feel better,
怎么 我听说科尔森把你锁了起来
that Coulson locked you up?
应该感觉好一点吗
We were working out our differences, all right?
我们在努力摈弃前嫌 好吗
I don't have time to get into this.
我没时间和你纠结这些
Can we discuss this after we're out of the line of fire?
我们能等躲过追杀后再讨论这些吗
Yes, thank you...this guy.
没错 谢谢你 哥们
Now please follow me. We go up the service shafts.
跟我来 我们走服务井
- It'll lead us right onto the trawler. - No, no, no, no.
-可以直接通往拖曳船 -不不不
This is the guy that sold me to Kasius.
就是这家伙把我卖给卡塞亚斯
Oh. Kill him. He's a snake.
杀了他 他是条毒蛇
I'm gonna cut his throat open.
我要把他的喉咙割开
I'm a pragmatist, all right? Just lis-- just listen.
我是个务实主义者 听我说
I told you that I would lead you to your friend.
我说了我会带你去找你的朋友
There she is.
找到了吧
And I stopped you from doing something drastic
我还阻止了你因一时冲动
that would have gotten people killed in the process.
害死很多人
Though you don't look great.
不过你看上去不太妙
Thank you.
谢谢关心
And now you just happen to stumble upon us?
那你现在就是碰巧遇到我们了吗
All the channels are buzzing with the news of your escape.
所有人都在说你们逃跑的事
I just had to follow the dead bodies. It led me right to you.
我顺着尸体一路找来 就碰上了你们
We are out of time!
我们没时间了
How do we know you're not gonna lead us into another trap?
我们怎么确定你不会带我们踏入又一个陷阱
You don't.
你们没法确定
Look, I know Tess --
听着 我知道泰丝
You didn't know Tess.
你根本不了解泰丝
You're right.
你说得对
You don't know nothing about me, either.
你也根本不了解我
Well, you're not the first person to tell me that.
这话我不止听你一个人说过
I'm not here to tell you anything you don't already know.
我不会说些你都明白的道理
I'm just...
我只是
Well, I'm just here.
我在这里
If you need me.
如果你需要我
It's not fair.
这不公平
Yeah.
是的
Well...
不过
it never is.
世间从不公平
I lost people, too, and...
我也失去过一些人
it doesn't ever get easier.
每一次都痛心彻骨
Thought you weren't gonna tell me something I didn't already know.
你不是说不会说些我懂的道理
Maybe I should just turn myself in,
也许我应该去自首
- stop more people from dying. - No.
-这样就不会再有人死了 -不
You have a gift now.
你现在有天赋了
You can help people, protect them.
你可以帮助别人 保护他们
"Protect them." I couldn't protect Tess.
保护他们 我就没法保护泰丝
Couldn't protect my parents.
保护不了我父母
What happens if I can't protect you, either?
如果我也没法保护你呢
Stay put. I got you.
你别动 我保护你
I thought they'd be here.
我以为他们会在这里
Daisy?
黛西
How did you escape?
你怎么跑出来的
Clumsily.
勉勉强强
- Fitz! - Turbo!
-菲兹 -糊涂虫
Man, it's good to see you!
见到你真高兴
How the hell you get in the future?
你是怎么到未来的
Uh, the long way.
走远路来的
He needs medical attention. Story time can wait.
他需要医护 故事回头再说
Well, not when those stories include time travel.
如果是穿越时空的故事可等不了
This guy?
这个家伙
The hell you doing here?
你在这里做什么
And how'd you get out of your cage?
而且你是怎么从笼子里逃出来的
Well, I let myself out,
我自己出来的
but thanks very much for your concern.
但多谢你的关心
- Well, the gang's all here except May. - Except May.
-整个团队都在了 除了梅 -除了梅
She was taken to the surface?
她被送到地表去了
Yeah.
是的
That's a good thing.
这是件好事
Is it?
是吗
We need alcohol for his wound.
他的伤口需要酒精
I'll see if Flint can find something.
我去问问弗林特能不能找到一些
Get out of here.
闪开
Flint.
弗林特
Oh, no.
You -- You know the whereabouts of the escaped Inhuman?
你知道那个逃跑的异人在哪里吗
Yeah. I do.
没错 我知道
Too many people have died. Good people.
已经死太多人了 好人
You were offered the highest honor a human could hope for --
你本能拥有人类能获得的最高荣誉
to join Kasius below and see others rewarded in kind.
去下层见卡塞亚斯 让其他人也得到奖赏
Now they'll get nothing.
现在他们什么都别想得到
But good you turned yourself in.
但是你能来自首这样很好
I won't let any more innocent lives be lost.
我不会再让任何无辜的人送命
Not for me.
不会为我送命
That was for Tess.
这是为了泰丝
I'll alert command.
我去通知上面
No.
别去
But he's an Inhuman.
但他是个异人
He's bait.
他是个诱饵
What are his powers again?
他的能力是什么来着
He can move rocks with his mind.
他可以用意念移动石头
How is he in a fight?
他打斗如何
Undisciplined, but I'm guessing not incompetent.
没什么章法 但应该还可以
He's in over his head on this one, though.
但他现在是不自量力
We all might be, but... it never stopped us before.
我们可能都是 但我们以前也不曾因此就罢手
They don't know I have this.
他们不知道我有这个
Don't hurt the kid.
别伤那孩子
I'm the one you want.
你要的是我
On your knees.
跪下
Just take me. Let him go.
就抓我吧 放他走
I'll take you both.
你俩我都要
Rocks, huh? That's cool.
石头啊 真酷
Come on,
走吧
Let's go, let's go!
快走
Scrappy. Let's put an end to this.
挺能打 我们做个了结吧
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -嗯
Everyone here?
大家都在吧
Yeah. We're all accounted for.
嗯 都在了
Well, most of me, anyway.
我少了点肉
Mr. And Mrs. Boba Fett will be here any minute.
那俩打手随时会追上来
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
We escape via the trawler.
我们开拖曳船逃走
Escape to where?
逃去哪里
The surface.
地表
All signs have been pointing us there.
一切迹象都在指示我们去那里
The Kree won't follow us there,
克里人不会追上去
and you don't have to follow us there, either.
你也不非得跟着来
Hey, man, I already told you that I'm in, to go out with you.
哥们 我说了 我会跟你们一起去
No one's getting out of here if they catch us first.
如果他们抓到我们 我们就都别想跑了
Less arguing, more figuring out what the hell we're gonna do.
少吵架 多想想我们要怎么办
That ought to by us some time.
这应该能给我们争取点时间了
Or not.
也或许不能
I thought I told you not to go out there.
我不是叫你别出去吗
You told me to use my powers to protect people.
你叫我用自己的异能保护他人
This isn't your problem to fix.
这不是该你来解决的问题
It is my problem! They're after me!
是我的问题 他们想抓我
- And me. - And me.
-还有我 -还有我
I don't think they're gonna be picky about who they kill.
他们对杀谁估计不会很挑剔的
Well, we can't leave with this place surrounded.
这里已经被包围了 我们出不去
Come on.
拜托
A room full of secret agents, scientists, and superheroes.
这个房间里都是秘密特工 科学家和超级英雄
Someone give me something.
谁提点想法
We stand our ground and fight.
我们留下战斗
Yeah, with what? Rocks and rubbish?
用什么 石头和垃圾吗
I can fight with rocks.
我可以用石头战斗
How else do you propose to get out of here?
那你说我们怎么出去
We don't go out. We go up.
我们不出去 我们上去
There's no elevators here.
这里没有电梯
Then we make our own elevator with this.
那我们就用这个自己做电梯
- A belt buckle? - It's an anti-gravity device.
-腰带扣 -是反重力装置
This chute leads directly to the drop bay under the trawler.
这个滑道直接通往拖曳船下的卸货区
We can get to the airlock from there.
我们可以从那里去气闸
We use the device to create a gravity well.
我们用这个装置做个重力井
- Will it work? - Yeah, it'll work.
-能成功吗 -能
It's our best option at this point.
现在这是我们最好的选择
I'll go first. I'll show you how it works.
我先走 教你们怎么做
And then I'll drop the puck down,
然后再把装置丢下来
the next person can come up.
下一个人就能上了
- No. No, no, no. - No. No, no, no, no, no.
-不不不 -不不不
- No. - Not a chance.
-不 -绝对不行
I'm not gonna let you use us as bait
我才不会允许你用我们当诱饵
while you make your grand escape.
你趁机逃跑
Fitz-Simmons, you're up.
菲兹-西蒙斯 你们上
You're last.
你最后
You're slow.
你好慢
- Once more unto the breach. - Allons-y.
-再次共赴战场 -肩并肩
语出莎士比亚的《亨利五世》
All right, Yo-Yo, you're up next.
好了 悠悠球 该你了
Let's keep it moving.
我们别停下
Stand back. I'll handle them.
退后 我来解决他们
I'm the last one. You satisfied?
我最后 你满意了
You sure they can't follow us?
你确定他们不会追上来吗
No, they can definitely follow us.
不 他们绝对能追上来
It's gonna take them a while.
只是会要点时间
All right. So you ready to take this thing out?
好 那你来把这玩意开走吧
What, me? I'm not a pilot.
什么 我 我不是飞行员
What? You don't know how to fly this thing?
什么 你不会飞这玩意吗
Never said I did.
我又没说过我会
Okay. What about you, Flint?
好吧 你呢 弗莱特
Wasn't Virgil giving you flying lessons?
维吉尔不是在教你飞行吗
Well, yeah.
是啊
And I'm not bad, but, uh... I'm not leaving with you guys.
我还不赖 但我不打算跟你们走
What do you mean you're not leaving with us?
什么意思 你不跟我们走
You have to. This whole station will kill you on sight.
你必须走 这站里的人都想杀你
Look, you told me to use my powers to protect people, right?
你叫我用自己的异能保护别人
They're in this mess because of me.
他们是因我才陷入了危险
I can't just abandon them.
我不能抛下他们
I'm gonna figure out a way to get them out of it.
我要想个办法帮他们摆脱麻烦
Okay.
Well, I guess we're gonna have to come up with a plan, then, don't we?
那我们就得想个计划了 是吧
- "We"? - Yeah, we.
-"我们" -没错
Remember what I told you?
我不是说吗
I'm here if you need me. I got you.
你需要的话 我会帮忙
Me too.
我也是
Wait. Mack. What about never splitting up?
等等 迈克 不是说绝不能分开吗
Yeah, I know, sir, but I'm not leaving him behind.
我知道 长官 但我不能丢下他
Look. We'll handle things here.
我们会处理这里的情况
You get to the surface and figure out
你们去地表 搞清楚
what the hell all this is about.
一切究竟怎么回事
Be safe.
保重
I'll see you soon.
回头见
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Okay, if you guys really are gonna go fight
如果你们真要去挑战
a bunch of alien warriors,
一群外星战士
then you might be interested to know that, in the past,
那你们或许会想知道 我在过去
I hid a crate of S.H.I.E.L.D. tech
藏了一箱神盾局武器
in a wall on the base.
在基地一堵墙里
Oh, that's what I'm talking about. Thanks, Turbo.
这才像话 多谢 糊涂虫
- Where? - Level three.
-在哪 -三层
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
You mean the level infested with aliens that suck your blood?
那个满是吸血外星怪物的一层吗
Well, how was I --
我怎么能...
I feel like I'm not getting enough credit here.
我觉得我得到的感激太少
I have traveled through time and space to find you.
我为了找你们穿越了时空
I think we're moving past that bit a little bit too quickly.
怎么这一段一转眼就没人提了
Turbo, Turbo, Turbo...
糊涂虫
we wouldn't expect anything less.
我们知道你肯定会这么做
Thank you.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你们好运
So, taking off is easy enough,
起飞还挺简单
docking is the hard part,
停靠是难点
and landing, that's impossible
登陆 是不可能的
on account of these ships weren't built with landing gear.
因为这些飞船根本没有登陆装备
So, you have no idea what you're doing.
所以 你根本不知道自己在做什么
I got a flying car. How different can it be?
我有辆飞车呢 差别能有多大
Great.
好啊
Hold on.
抓稳
How troublesome it is searching for rats in a sewer.
在下水道里找老鼠多麻烦啊
So many places to scurry away and hide.
它们有那么多地方可以逃窜
Sinara.
锡纳拉
What news do you bring?
你带来了什么消息
Out with it, girl.
说啊 丫头
They have escaped.
他们逃了
Escaped?
逃了
To where?
逃去哪了
Friends.
朋友
On the surface.
地表上的
Impossible.
不可能
So, the Destroyer of Worlds has escaped,
那么世界毁灭者逃了
willingly makes for your land of exile,
自愿前往了你们的流放地
where apparently, others have survived.
而看来 还有其他人在那里存活了下来
Your incompetence is almost admirably astounding.
你的无能简直达到了令人惊叹的地步
- There must be some - Ready a ship for Maston-Dar.
-肯定有... -给马斯顿-达准备艘船
If humans can survive the perils of this planet,
如果人类能在危险的地表存活
it will be just fine for him to pursue.
他也可以去追踪
Maston is dead.
马斯顿死了
By whose hand?
谁杀的
My own.
Sinara.
锡纳拉
Holding your own against the Destroyer of Worlds,
对阵世界毁灭者毫不逊色
felling my own best warrior.
还杀了我最好的战士
It seems I underestimated you
我看来是低估了你
and your desire to climb higher in the ranks,
和你对晋升的渴望
within which I now have an opening.
而我身边现在有了空职
My brother confines you to his dungeon,
我弟弟把你限制在他的地下室里
denying you the right to shine.
不给你大放异彩的机会
On my side, you will shine more radiant
在我身边 你将无比璀璨
than the stars we will conquer.
我们将征服的群星都会逊色于你
A warrior such as yourself
你这样的战士
deserves a leader worthy of your talents.
应该有配得上你才能的领袖
I will show you things Kasius could never.
我可以让你大开眼界 卡塞亚斯是做不到的
Sinara is not some object to be taken.
锡纳拉不是你想拿就拿的物件
The truth, brother?
老实说 哥哥
We both know father sent me on a suicide mission.
我们都清楚父亲派我去执行必死的任务
Two of my generals were dead at my feet, yes,
我的两位将军是死在了我脚边
because Sinara killed them.
是锡纳拉杀了他们
They were preventing me from fleeing the battlefield.
他们不想让我逃离战场
You see, Sinara said -- and I agree --
锡纳拉说 我也赞同
that the battlefield is not my place.
战场不是我该待的地方
I'm not built for it.
我不适合那里
With the bloodshed left to her,
让她去杀人
I can focus on greater things...
我才能专注于更要紧的事
and have.
我也做到了
I wasted so much time
我浪费了那么多时间
on my knees, seeking your approval.
跪在地上 想寻求你的认可
No more.
以后不会了
You play god over a dead rock.
你不过在一块破石头上扮演神祇
But you're just a coward who hides,
但你不过是个懦夫 东躲西藏
then stabs his enemies in the back.
还从背后袭击敌人
And in the front.
还从前面
A life spent.
失一命
A life earned.
得一命
Think how warmly father will greet us
想想看父亲会多么热烈地欢迎我们
when we avenge my brother's death
等我们为我哥的死复了仇
and bring him the Destroyer of Worlds.
并把世界毁灭者带去送给他
Everything we've ever wanted will soon come to bear.
我们想要的一切 都很快将实现
I'm never leaving your side again.
我绝不会再跟你分开了
Yeah, I feel the same way.
我也是这么想的
That's why I asked you to marry me.
所以我才向你求婚了
I a-- Mm.
其实我
Doesn't matter.
不重要了
I don't know about you,
我不知道你
but I could really use a drink right about now.
但我现在真的好想喝一杯
I'm just happy for some alone time.
我只想跟你独处一会儿
Okay! So not exactly like a flying car!
好吧 跟飞车不是很一样
We are so stupid!
我们太蠢了
So much for smooth sailing.
看来不会一路顺风了
Hang on!
抓稳
Welcome back, Agent May.
欢迎醒来 梅特工
You hit your head quite hard.
你脑袋重重砸到了
Where are we?
我们在哪
The Zephyr.
和风
How?
怎么会
What is going on?
怎么回事
They grabbed us just in time.
他们及时抓住了我们
Anchored us against the gravity storm.
在重力风暴里固定好了我们
Who?
I have waited such a long time to see you again.
我为重聚的这一天等了好久