神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第9集: 最好的预定计划 Best Laid Plans

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
What are they doing with the shard?
他们怎么会有碎石片
What the hell did you do to my father?
你对我父亲做了什么
The Destroyer of Worlds has proven quite resourceful.
世界毁灭者鬼点子很多
You want to go after her?
你想追捕她吗
My orders?
有何命令
Show no mercy.
杀无赦
Well, I think I know how they're creating
我觉得我知道他们是如何
the artificial gravity for the station.
制造人造重力场的了
Unless I'm mistaken,
除非我弄错了
and I hope I am, that's...
我希望我弄错了 那是...
Gravitonium.
重力鎓
It's your life or the lives of billions.
你一条命换千百万条命
Robin, stay back!
萝宾 退后
I can't have you give her the answers.
我不能让你给她答案
I raised you?
我养大了你
Why me?
为什么是我
You always said one day, I could help save the world.
你一直说有一天 我可以帮忙拯救世界
When you destroy the world,
等你毁灭世界时
you remember this moment.
记住这一刻
Remember I tried to stop you.
记住我企图阻止你
I'm not leaving with you guys.
我不打算跟你们走
Well, I guess we're gonna have to come up with a plan, then, don't we?
那我们就得想个计划了 是吧
If we want to survive,
如果我们想生存下去
we can't let Kasius pit us against each other anymore.
就不能再允许卡塞亚斯让我们内讧
All right.
好了
Who's first?
谁先来
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 咖喱味的虚寒 煮粥达人 杏仁斯嘉丽
翻译 Silence 24_1900 小酸奶! 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 鱼骨头 校|监 草草
Hold your fire!
停火
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Yeah?
是吗
Why does the guy named Gunner get stuck throwing rocks?
为什么叫加纳[枪手]的家伙只能扔石头
'Cause you're damn good at it.
因为你扔得好
Enemy of my enemy.
敌人的敌人
Yeah, puts things in perspective.
是啊 让人看清了情况
He's fighting for a good reason.
他有为之而战的好理由
For the record, I like Rebel Peacemaker Mack, too.
老实说 我也喜欢反叛和平使者迈克
He's sexy.
他很性感
Oh, is that right?
是吗
Two more Kreepers.
又来了两个克里佬
This is our floor now.
这一层现在归我们了
No Blues allowed.
蓝脸人不得入内
Hey, slow down, slow down.
别急 别急
We got a long way to go still.
我们还有很长的路呢
Smile, Turtle Man.
笑一笑 小乌龟
We did good.
我们做得很好
We got lucky.
我们是运气好
But now Kasius knows we're still here.
但现在卡塞亚斯知道了我们还在
They'll be back.
他们会回来的
The humans are alive?
那些人类还活着
Impossible.
不可能
They killed the Vrellnexians.
他们杀死了那些维罗尼辛
And we lost eight soldiers.
我们还死了八个士兵
How can that be?
怎么可能
The humans have guns.
那些人类有枪
Where on this cursed rock did they find weapons?!
他们是怎么在这个破石头上找到枪的
If even one item doesn't make it onto my ship whole,
如果有一个物件没完好地运到我船上
then I fear neither will you!
那你也别想去了
Am I clear?
听明白了吗
An uprising.
一场起义
Just as I'm on the verge of leaving this place,
我正要带着毁灭者
Destroyer in hand.
离开这地方呢
No matter.
不要紧
Have the doctor awaken our latest acquisition.
让医生唤醒我们最新的战利品
It's time to remind the humans I am not their enemy.
该提醒人类我不是他们的敌人了
I am their God.
我是他们的上帝
神盾局特工第五季 第九集
This Inhuman boy, Flint -- you say his geokinesis
这个异人男孩 弗林特 你说他的控石异能
is the key ‭to building a new monolith,
是建造一块新巨石的关键
to your returning home?
好送你们回家
Technically, Robin said it to May,
准确地说 是萝宾告诉梅的
but yeah, that's the idea.
不过没错 是这个意思
And how exactly will that work?
那具体要怎么做
We have a monolith shard that Simmons said
我们有一块巨石碎片 西蒙斯说
has a unique crystalline structure that he can...
它有独特的晶体结构 所以他能...
It's a rock.
就是块石头
Flint controls rocks. I don't know.
弗林特能控制石头 我不知道
Won't matter if we can't make it back to the Lighthouse.
如果我们回不去灯塔也没用
Then we must hope he remains safe
那我们就得企盼他还安全
while we wait out ‭the intensifying gravity storm.
我们得等猛烈的重力风暴过去
By my calculations --
根据我的计算
It'll last for weeks, and we need to evacuate.
风暴会持续数周 我们需要撤离
Right, you've been saying that.
对 你说了
Kind of on repeat.
不停地说
Whatever you're doing, do it faster.
不管你们在做什么 要赶快
How we lookin'?
情况如何
Terrible.
糟透了
Zephyr One's been a crash site for going on 80 years,
和风一号坠毁80年了
so it's a mess.
现在一团糟
It's gonna be a while till comms are up and running.
通讯要好一段时间才能恢复
'Cause I'm pretty sure generations of space rats
我很确信数代太空老鼠
have lived and died in here.
在这里度过了一生
Not to ruin the mood, but...
无意破坏气氛 但是
...avionics are online.
航空设备恢复了
Agent Coulson, we are evacuating to the caves for shelter,
科尔森特工 我们要撤离去洞穴躲避
are we not?
不是吗
Zephyr flies again, metal man.
和风又能飞了 金属男
I am mostly plastic alloy.
我主要是塑料合金
And Chronicoms do not have gender.
并且长生人没有性别
We don't have weeks.
我们没有数周的时间
We're gonna outrun the storm.
我们要在风暴来前离开
Pull the ground anchors,
解开地锚
fly past as many roaches as we can,
飞过尽可能多的蟑螂
and land at the Lighthouse.
然后在灯塔着陆
You are confident,
你很自信
despite knowing this will surely end in your deaths.
尽管知道你们这样必死无疑
We're not gonna bury our heads in the sand
我们的朋友有危险
while our friends are in danger.
我们不能自己躲起来
Well, so much for avionics.
航空设备完了
Rerouting must have overloaded the MPDU.
改变航向肯定让多配电单元过载了
Need to try and bypass the subsystems.
得试着绕开子系统
Hey, Plastic, make yourself useful.
塑料人 发挥点用处
Secure this in the back.
去后面把这个放好
Plastics are quite useful,
塑料是很有用
if not often appreciated.
尽管经常不被看重
I'm sorry ‭she had to go like that.
我很遗憾她不得不那样离世
You want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
I, um...
don't know where to start.
不知道从何说起
An old woman tells you that she was your daughter
一个老太太告诉你她是你女儿
and that you'll save the planet from cracking apart --
你会拯救这个星球免于崩裂
doesn't happen every day.
并不经常发生
It's hard to believe.
让人不敢相信
That we can do it?
我们能成功吗
That...I was a mom.
我是个妈妈
I just...
我只是
I can't see it.
我无法想象
I can.
我能
Yeah.
没错
You're the no phone, no TV,
你是那种不准玩手机 不准看电视
7:30 curfew kind of mom.
7点半就宵禁的妈妈
Kind of proving my point with the face.
那副表情算是证明了我的观点
For Robin's sake,
为了萝宾
we need to make sure this world never comes to be.
我们得确保世界不会毁灭
Yeah.
是啊
No matter what.
无论如何
What are we gonna do with Voss?
沃斯怎么办
I left that up to Deke.
我让迪克决定了
You're upset.
你很难过
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
Think about what you're doing here.
想想你在干什么
You killed him.
你杀了他
Me and Owen were lockstep in almost everything.
不管做什么 我和欧文几乎都步调一致
Always agreed to pull these people out of the past,
我们同意把这些人从过去带过来
but once they got here,
但等他们真到这儿
we never saw eye-to-eye on that.
我们就有分歧了
He thought they'd come with some grand solution.
他以为他们会想出万全之策
I thought killing them was the solution.
我觉得杀掉他们才是解决办法
You know how stubborn your old man could be.
你知道你爸爸有多固执
You were his best friend.
你曾是他最好的朋友
Yeah.
是啊
Up until the day he tried to end that argument for good.
直到那天 他想彻底解决分歧
Came at me with a knife,
他挥刀刺向我
and the knife ended up in his throat.
结果那把刀捅进了他自己的喉咙
You know he was capable of it.
你知道他能干出这种事
Not how I wanted it to go down, but I did what I had to do.
我不想事情发展成这样 也是逼不得已
It was all for nothing. You haven't done a damn thing.
这都毫无意义 你什么都没干成
We survived a decade in this hellscape.
我们在这个地狱里活了十年
You have no idea what we went through,
你想象不到我们都经历了什么
what we sacrificed for this.
我们为活下来牺牲了多少
And now the people responsible are upstairs.
现在 要对此负责的人就在楼上
We could finish it, but you want to kill me?
我们可以了结这一切 你却想杀我
You're no killer.
你不是杀手
It's fine.
没关系
Like your dad used to say, play the long game.
就像你爸爸常说的 放长线钓大鱼
Kasius thinks Quake is his ticket out of here.
卡塞亚斯认为震波女能让他离开
Let him have her.
那就把她给他
What's the worst that could happen?
最坏的结果能是什么
She goes back in time,
她回到过去
you already know what will happen.
你知道会怎么样
Breathe, relax, aim...
深呼吸 放松 瞄准
slack...
squeeze.
- What's going on? - Check it out, big man.
-干什么呢 -来看看 大块头
Yo-Yo's teaching me how to shoot.
悠悠球在教我怎么开枪
One step at a time, hot shot.
一步一步来 神枪手
Come on. You said yourself the Blues are gonna come back.
别这样 你说过蓝脸人会回来的
And when they do, we'll fight them.
等他们回来 我们就跟他们战斗
Not you.
你不能参加
Look, you've seen what I can do.
你见过我的能耐
All right? I can help.
我能帮上忙
We'll deal with it.
交给我们处理
End of the discussion.
讨论到此为止
Whatever, man.
随你吧
You know he can handle himself.
你知道他能照顾好自己的
He's killed before.
他之前也杀过人
Yeah.
是啊
But now he's developing a taste for it.
但是他现在开始喜欢这种感觉了
As long as he kills the bad guys.
只要他杀的是坏人就行了
He's not a soldier, Yo-Yo. None of these people are.
他不是士兵 悠悠球 这些人都不是
We can teach them.
我们可以教他们
We took this floor.
我们已经夺下了这个楼层
And there are dozens more full of people
但是有更多楼层 里面的人
who have no idea ‭how to fight for one another.
完全不知道如何战斗
We need a plan, not a mob.
我们需要指定计划 而不是一群乌合之众
Mack, Kasius sent a messenger.
迈克 卡塞亚斯派了一名信使来
Come on.
我们走
All right, everyone, back up!
大家退后
Make room.
腾点地方
Santo infierno...
见鬼了
No way.
不可能
Tess?
泰丝
I thought you were dead.
你不是死了吗
I was.
我是死了
I fought. And I begged.
我先反抗 后又求饶
They dragged me to the Exchange.
他们把我拖去大集市
Knives are cold.
刀子好冰冷
It's okay, Tess. You're safe.
没事的 泰丝 你现在安全了
But I don't feel the same.
但是我感觉不一样了
Well...
毕竟
been put through a lot.
你经历了一场大劫难
I was dead.
我死了
And then screaming, my heart on fire.
然后我尖叫 我的心像烧起来一样
Kasius was there, smiling.
卡塞亚斯在那里笑
Is he magic?
他会魔法吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. dealt with something like this before.
神盾局碰到过这种事
In our time,
在我们的时代
we've seen Kree biology bring people back.
我们见过克里人生物让人死而复生
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Kasius said he...
卡塞亚斯说他
"Smothered the fires of death
以永恒之血液
with the blood of the eternal."
熄灭死亡之火
That's how he talks.
他就这么说话
It's horrible.
太可怕了
I'm so sorry, Tess.
很抱歉 泰丝
It was me who took Flint from the ceremony.
是我把弗林特从仪式上带走的
If I could do what you do, I would've done the same.
如果我和你一样有异能 我也会这么做
Look, I say we get in that elevator,
我们不如进电梯
we go down there, and we kill them all.
去下面 然后把他们全杀光
Pump the brakes, Pebbles. We've been over this.
先打住 小石头 我们已经讨论过了
I have powers.
我有异能
You let me loose on this guy --
让我去搞定这家伙
- Absolutely not! - He's right.
-绝对不行 -他说得对
We take out Kasius, this is over.
我们干掉卡塞亚斯 这些就结束了
- He's just a man. ‭- No.
-他就是个普通人 -不是
Kasius is a god.
卡塞亚斯是神
That's why I'm standing here --
所以我现在才站在这里
as proof.
作为活证据
There's only one God, and he for damn sure ain't it.
这世上只有一个上帝 那绝对不是他
- So send me in. - ‭Just calm down, Yo-Yo.
-那就派我去 -冷静点 悠悠球
I'll kill the blue bastard before he even knows what hit him.
我去杀了那个蓝脸混蛋 他都不会知道谁杀的他
And if he comes back to life, then what?
万一他复活了呢 那怎么办
I'll kill him again!
我就再杀他一次
It wouldn't be the strangest thing I've done.
那也不会是我做过最奇怪的事情
No, you don't get it!
不 你们还是没懂
If I don't bring him everything he wants,
如果我不带去他想要的
he said he'd end the human race with the push of a button.
他说他按一个按钮就能终结人类
What does he want?
他想要什么
You.
Everything he needs to keep breeding Inhumans,
继续繁衍异人所需要的一切
every child older than 10,
所有超过十岁的孩子
and motivation for the Destroyer.
还有给毁灭者的动力
The Destroyer?
毁灭者
Of Worlds. Your friend Daisy.
世界毁灭者 你们的朋友黛西
He's working to get her back.
他正设法抓她回来
Motivation? You mean us?
动力 你是说我们吗
Or we all burn.
否则我们都会烧死
Everything okay, boss?
一切都还好吗 老大
Hand needs a little juice.
我的手需要点电
Okay. Well, the comms are up and running.
好吧 通讯已经恢复了
If we can get a line of sight to the Lighthouse,
如果我们能看到灯塔
we should be able to contact Mack and --
应该就能联系上迈克了
The sooner the better.
越快越好
Once we're in, first thing we do is get downstairs,
我们进去之后第一件事就是下楼
remove your inhibitor, get your powers back.
取出你的抑制器 恢复你的异能
Yeah. Maybe we don't.
这个嘛 或许还是不要了
I need you at full strength.
我需要你全部的力量
You have me -- as an agent.
你有了 作为一名特工的我
- Daisy -- ‭- You saw the video.
-黛西 -你也看到视频了
I was there ‭at the end of everything.
一切终结的时候我就在现场
Can we really take that chance?
我们真能冒这个险吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. needs Quake.
神盾局需要震波女
I'm just tired of these names.
我已经受够了这些称谓
If I'm -- If I'm not Quake,
如果我不是震波女
I can't be the Destroyer of Worlds.
我就不会是世界毁灭者
Maybe I should just be Daisy Johnson,
或许我就应该只做黛西·约翰逊
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局特工
Okay, Phil.
好吧 菲尔
Back to work.
继续工作
Damn it.
该死
Oh, Fitz, please be careful.
菲兹 请小心一点
Well...
这...
I'm not trying to electrocute myself.
我也没打算电死自己
But everything ‭has been reconfigured, so...
但所有东西都被重新配置了 所以
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
我甚至不知道这些是什么
Wait.
等等
I think I do.
我好像知道了
That's my design.
这是我的设计
Yeah, for the next-gen Zephyr. I remember.
是的 下一代和风的设计 我还记得
Complete with RCS thrusters.
包括反作用控制系统推进器
But that was purely theoretical. It's useless without...
但那只是理论 想实现必须得有...
Artificial gravity.
人工重力
Had to be Gravitonium.
当然是重力鎓
Fitz, it's on the base. It's here on the plane.
菲兹 基地里 飞机上都是它
It's everywhere.
到处都是
Flying in with Enoch,
我和伊诺克飞进来时
I was trying to figure out how it was all possible --
还在琢磨这一切怎么可能
a planet this shape with atmosphere.
这样形状的星球 还有大气
Gravitonium would explain why it's held together.
重力鎓就能解释一切是怎么稳固住的
And maybe why it was cracked apart.
也许还能解释它为什么碎了
But it being here also means that...
但重力鎓在这里也表示...
It's true.
都是真的
Robin, May -- it's all true.
萝宾 梅 都是真的
This is the same design from the Lighthouse,
这设计和灯塔里的一样
so unless someone else just happened to come up with
所以除非是有人碰巧有
the exact same idea...
完全一样的想法
we did this...
这是我们做的...
in the past...
在过去
after we've lived this moment.
在我们度过这一刻之后
Yeah, the causal loop paradox.
因果循环悖论
We'd only know how to design it
我们知道怎么设计
because we'd already seen it.
是因为我们已经见过它了
Well, we're done for. This is proof.
我们完了 这就是证据
‭I don't know if that's true.
这个未必吧
Yes, it is.
就是的
Think about it.
好好想想
There is nothing that we do that matters.
我们做什么都没用
This is a bloody time loop.
这就是个该死的时间循环
We're doomed to fail.
我们注定要失败
No.
If we did this, do you know what I see?
如果这是我们做的 你知道我怎么想吗
Proof we make it back.
证明我们回到了过去
I think that was a hospital.
那好像是一家医院
Is this your first time having a building dropped on you?
你是第一次被大楼砸到吗
No. ‭
不是
- Uh, okay. ‭- Yes, that's what I'm talking about.
-好了 -这才像话
You were gone a long time.
你离开了很久
Is Voss still among us?
沃斯还在吗
He knows stuff we don't.
他知道我们不知道的东西
I thought... we might still need him.
我觉得...我们可能还需要他
Yes!
太好了
Are the engines good to go?
引擎可以发动了吗
In theory, but, sir, we found something.
应该可以 但是我们有发现
Zephyr One's ‭been upgraded significantly.
和风一号进行了全面升级
Will those upgrades help us take off?
这些升级能帮助我们起飞吗
Uh, well, no, but --
不 但是
'Cause it's time to fly. May!
因为该起飞了 梅
Okay.
好的
Once we have ignition, be ready to lift the ground anchors.
发动以后 准备收起地锚
Here we go.
我们走
发动引擎
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Talk to me, Fitz.
怎么回事 菲兹
Well, the engines just blew out,
引擎炸了
so we can't take off.
我们没法起飞了
As was previously advised,
正如之前所建议的
we should now evacuate to the caves.
我们应该撤离到洞穴中
I'll go first.
我打头阵
Look, we need to go to Kasius now.
我们得去找卡塞亚斯
- We're out of time. - No one's going anywhere
-我们没时间了 -在我们弄清楚
until we know exactly what we're up against.
情况如何前 谁都不准走
I'll go. He wants me. Hand me over.
我去 他想要我 把我交给他
Like you always do. This is always the same argument.
你总这样 总说这种话
Zip-zip, I chop his head off, done!
我咔嚓一下就能把他的头剁下来
Yeah, count me in.
算我一个
You'll get yourselves killed.
你们会送命的
If we don't go, he'll make every one of us a vacancy.
如果我们不去 他会把我们都变成空位
With the push of a button, right?
按一下按钮 是吧
So how's he gonna do that?
他要怎么做
Best guess --
最有可能的是
he'd have a trigger installed to remotely cut our oxygen.
他有一个能远程切断我们氧气供应的按钮
Another reason to deal with him quickly.
所以更该快速解决掉他了
Humor me.
迁就我一下
I don't see nothing.
我什么都没看到
Please, I hate this, too,
拜托 我也不喜欢这样
but we need to give Kasius what he wants.
但是我们得满足卡塞亚斯的要求
Maybe he's bluffing.
也许他在虚张声势
He's wiped out floors before.
他以前就杀过一层人
His exact words were, "They'll all burn."
他的原话是"他们都会烧死"
"They'll all burn."
"他们都会烧死"
Is that a bomb?
那是炸弹吗
Hardwired directly to the O2 lines for this floor.
直接连接着这层的氧气供应线
That's pure oxygen.
那是纯氧
If there's one on every line and on every human floor,
如果每个人类层的每条氧气供应线上都安着一个
there's got to be hundreds.
那肯定有上百个
Kasius could kill us in a flash.
卡塞亚斯能瞬间杀死我们
Not just kill.
不仅仅是杀死
Incinerate.
是烧成灰
Time's up.
没时间了
Move out.
撤离
Finally starting to get a hang of this whole good-guy thing.
你终于开始学会做好人了
Yeah, just in time for the sky to fall and kill us all.
正好赶上天塌下来把我们都压死
Perfect timing, Deke.
时机正好 迪克
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
Voss. You let him live.
沃斯 你留了他的命
Doesn't mean I'm good.
不代表我是个好人
Maybe I'm just spineless.
也许只是因为我怂
Killing is never the better option.
杀戮永远不是更好的选择
If it can prevent more pain, maybe.
如果能避免更多伤痛 也许就是
I'm sure you've done it.
你肯定也这么做过
My dad could be very violent,
我爸爸在万分必要的时候
but only when he needed to be.
可以非常暴力
You learn that in the Lighthouse.
你在灯塔也见识到了
A life spent, a life earned.
失一命 得一命
Never a life saved?
没有救一命吗
That's my point.
我就是这个意思
Shouldn't I be able to pull the trigger
如果我觉得一个人会造成更多伤害
if I think that person could do more harm?
我难道不应该干掉那人吗
I don't think Voss is a threat to anyone but me.
我觉得沃斯只对我一个人有威胁
Right.
是啊
No, you're right.
你是对的
Get as far into the caves as possible.
进山洞走越远越好
We're right behind you.
我们就跟上来
You here to waste me for good?
你是来干掉我的吗
That's not how I roll.
那不是我的风格
But don't push your luck.
但你也别得寸进尺
You're going into the caves. Turn around.
你要去山洞 转身
That's why you fail.
这就是你们失败的原因
You're not willing ‭to do what has to be done.
你们不愿意不择手段
Clearly, you haven't read my file.
你显然没有看过我的档案
We're not in the habit of killing unarmed people.
我们不习惯杀掉手无寸铁的人
You think that was easy?
你觉得那很容易吗
She was a friend.
她是我的朋友
You seem to be just fine with the continents you'll let die.
你们看起来对你们毁掉的大陆毫不在意
What makes you certain that we cause it?
你怎么那么肯定那是我们的错
History.
历史
There was a light from the sky.
天空中出现一道光
Aliens is what I heard.
我听说是外星人
S.H.I.E.L.D. tried to stop it and failed.
神盾局想阻止它但是没有成功
Brought hell to Earth.
这给地球带来了灾难
As cryptic prophecies go,
就隐晦预言来说
you'd give Robin a run for her money.
你能把萝宾比下去了
That was from her.
那就是她说的
She said that was the start,
她说那只是开始
and then your girl finished it.
然后你们那姑娘终结了一切
Sadly, you'll see for yourself.
可悲的是 你会亲眼看到的
We need to go!
我们得走了
You waiting to get Daisy alone?
你在等着黛西落单吗
Shut your trap.
闭上你的臭嘴
I'm not gonna do anything to anyone except maybe you.
我不会对任何人做任何事 但对你不一定
You keep telling yourself that,
你就继续骗自己吧
but you're not like them.
但你跟他们不一样
You'll do what's right.
你会做正确的事
Now's the time, Deke.
时间到了 迪克
You should go, too.
你也应该走了
No, I've come this far.
不 我已经到这一步了
I need to see it through.
我得坚持到底
It's an impossible choice.
这是个万难选择
As leaders of your floors, we need you with us.
作为每一层的领导 我们需要你们与我们同心
This took me all of an hour to disconnect,
我花了一小时才把它弄下来
but it can't be disabled and it's triggered remotely.
但它无法完全拆除 而且是远程触发的
Kasius' demands must be met.
必须满足卡塞亚斯的要求
Wait, you want us to hand our kids over to that lunatic?
你们要我们把自己的孩子送给那个疯子吗
Hell, no!
绝不
Even if we were crazy enough to do that,
即使我们疯狂到那个地步
we can't trust Kasius to hold his end of the bargain.
也不能放心卡塞亚斯会履行承诺
Then we fight! Take him out!
那我们就战斗 干掉他
- Suicide. He'll burn us all. - ‭We'll fight!
-这是自杀 他会烧死我们的 -奋战到底
Listen!
听着
Yo-Yo and I are turning ourselves over to him.
悠悠球和我要去向他投降
Kasius will kill you.
卡塞亚斯会杀了你们的
Maybe.
或许吧
Or maybe we get close enough to take him out of the picture.
也或许 我们能借此靠近他 干掉他
There's no other way.
没有别的办法了
Now, you won't see us again.
你们不会再见到我们了
But if we succeed...
但如果我们成功了
...your children will be safe.
你们的孩子就安全了
The most important thing
最重要的是
is that you keep your heads down and keep working.
你们继续埋头苦干
Kasius is insane.
卡塞亚斯疯了
If they fail, he'll invent new ways to punish us,
如果他们失败了 他会想新办法惩罚我们
to make us suffer.
让我们受苦
Don't go back.
别回去
I could sneak you on another floor,
我可以带你去别的楼层
keep you safe.
保护你
Flint... there's nowhere to run.
弗林特 我们无处可躲
I can't lose you again, Tess.
我不能再失去你了 泰丝
I don't have anyone else.
我没有别人了
I think you do.
我觉得你有
Look, let me go with you.
让我跟你们一起去吧
Let me fight.
让我战斗吧
Look.
听着
There are other ways to fight.
战斗还有别的方式
Remember what we said.
记住我们说的话
These people need you now.
这些人现在需要你了
Z-One can't take much more of this!
和风快要承受不住了
Let's just hope it's here at all after the storm.
希望风暴过去时它还在吧
The sensation of death
死亡的感觉
is one that I have yet to experience.
是我尚未体验过的
Maybe I can help you with that!
或许我可以让你体验一下
Almost everyone else is gone.
人几乎都走了
Let's move!
我们走吧
Cut the anchors.
起锚
She hit her head?
她撞到头了吗
Cut the ground anchors!
解开地锚
Let a gravity wave take us.
让重力波带动我们
That's how we get in the air.
这样就能升空了
We can't fly without engines!
没有引擎我们无法起飞
- Maybe we don't have to. - Simmons!
-或许不需要 -西蒙斯
The upgrades --
系统升级
Zephyr One has Reaction Control System thrusters,
和风一号有反作用控制系统推进器
meaning capable of maneuvering in space.
所以可以在太空中机动
If we could get high enough,
如果我们能升到足够高度
we could break through Earth's diminished gravity.
就能挣脱地球减弱的重力
- We could fly in space straight to the Lighthouse. - Yeah.
-可以在太空中直接飞去灯塔 -对
No, right?!
不行吧
That's a bad idea, right?!
这不是个好主意吧
Could that actually work?
这真能成功吗
Assuming we don't get crushed by debris...
如果我们没被碎石击中
Slammed back to the ground...
被砸回地面
...our thrusters don't run out of power...
推进器也没有耗尽动力
...and spin out into the void...
甩进太空之中
we're in!
那就没问题了
Same.
同意
I used to be really good at self-preservation!
我以前可是很会自保的
May, can you pilot us through a gravity storm?
梅 你能驾驭重力风暴吗
Another mom face.
又露出妈妈的表情了
You can do this.
你可以的
We can do this.
我们可以的
Yeah.
When did you get so soft, Fletcher?
你什么时候变这么废了 弗莱彻
Put your back into it! We got to go!
使点劲啊 我们得走了
You're going the wrong way. We got to get underground.
你走错方向了 我们得去地下
All right.
好吧
You're on your own.
后果自负吧你
Your messenger has returned.
您的信使回来了
Wonderful.
太好了
Send them in.
让他们进来
Alone?
就你一个
It appears ‭I did not properly detail
看来关于你失败的后果
the consequences of your failure.
我说的不够仔细
I'm sorry.
对不起
I told them what you said, but they wouldn't come.
我把你的话都告诉他们了 但他们不肯来
Perhaps you should burn along with the rest of your kind,
或许你该跟你的同类一起烧死
coming to me empty-handed.
居然敢空手而归
I'm alone...
我是一个人
...but not empty-handed.
但不是空手
Where did you get those?
你在哪拿到这个的
I gave them your message.
我把你的讯息传给了他们
They insisted on sending one back.
他们也决意传一条给你
They're holding your research floor
他们控制了你的科研层
until you come and meet them.
除非你去见他们
Meet them?
见他们
I will send a battalion to grind their bones to dust.
我会派一个营去把他们挫骨扬灰
But that's the thing.
但问题是
If you don't go and face them...
如果你不去见他们
they'll burn your ability to breed another Inhuman.
他们就毁了你繁育异人的能力
With... "the push of a button."
只需要"按一个按钮"
That's how they wanted me to say it.
他们要我这么说的
Bring her.
带上她
Coulson!
科尔森
Yikes. That is definitely gonna get infected.
哎呀 这绝对要感染了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I've been worse, ‭but I've been better, too.
我经历过更差的 但的确不怎么样
As the gravitational forces accelerate,
随着重力增加
our chances of implosion are rapidly increased.
我们内爆的几率越来越大了
Tell me ‭your primary function again.
再说一遍你的主要功能
To observe and record the evolution of your species.
观察并记录你们种族的进化过程
More observing, less sharing.
多观察 少说话
Thrusters and artificial gravity are ready!
推进器和人工重力都已就绪
We'll have about ‭10 minutes of power to both!
两者都能维持10分钟的电力
Don't fire the thrusters until we're at the very edge of the atmosphere
等我们到了大气边缘再启动推进器
or we will certainly die!
否则我们必死无疑
Great!
太好了
Everybody buckle in!
都系好安全带
No!
- The anchors won't release. - What?
-锚无法释放 -什么
The anchors are stuck. We can't lift off.
锚卡住了 我们起不来
I'm on it!
我去
Don't look at me like that. We agreed to do this.
别那么看着我 这是我们商量好的
Yeah, as long as we keep our heads.
嗯 只要我们别丢了性命
We won't be the ones losing heads.
要没命的不是我们
Look, there's no way to know
听着 我们无从知道
how Kasius activates his explosives,
卡塞亚斯要怎样启动爆炸
so until we see the controls --
我们看到控制器之前
"Don't do anything rash,
"别冲动
stay calm, and don't kill anyone, Yo-Yo."
保持冷静 别杀人 悠悠球"
Yes, I remember your many stern warnings.
嗯 我记得你很多严厉的警告
Good.
很好
'Cause we both know
因为我们都知道
you don't exactly do well around people like this.
你对这样的人容易反应过激
Evil men who kidnap and torment
绑架折磨无助妇女儿童的
defenseless women and children?
大坏蛋吗
No, I don't.
你说对了
I hope Flint's all right.
希望弗林特不会有事
We put a lot on him today.
我们今天给了他很多负担
The people like him.
大家都喜欢他
If anyone can ‭keep them together, it's him.
如果有人能团结他们 就是他了
He's a kid.
他还是个孩子
Well, I wasn't much older when I started out.
我开始时也没比他大多少
He'll be fine.
他不会有事的
You know I'm right.
你知道我说得对
Please.
拜托你了
No promises.
无法保证
I got to say, that -- that's not what I pictured.
我得说 这可不是我想象的样子
Yo-Yo Rodriguez?
悠悠球·罗德里格斯
How peculiar.
真奇怪
Says the space mime.
太空小丑如是说
Nobody moves!
都别动
You think you're invincible.
你觉得自己很厉害吗
But in the end, you will submit.
但最终 你会屈服的
Give us the controls to your explosives upstairs,
给我们楼上爆炸物的引爆装置
or your Inhuman-making days are over.
否则你就别想再造异人了
Throw yourself at my feet, and I will consider
跪在我脚下投降 我就可以考虑
bringing you back after having you slaughtered.
杀了你之后再复活你
‭Yo-Yo...
悠悠球
We're not scared of you.
我们不怕你
You hide behind stronger men
你躲在更强大的人身后
and force them to do your bidding.
逼他们替你办事
You're a coward.
你是个懦夫
It's ironic, really.
真讽刺
You would trade Inhumans for humans
你要拿异人换人类
when that very deal was brokered ages ago.
这项交易多年前就定下了
In all my time here,
我在这里这么久
the one defining trait of your kind...
你们种族最显著的一个特征
you will always turn on one another.
就是你们总会彼此背叛
Turn, damn it!
动啊 该死
Come on.
拜托
Kasius misses you.
卡塞亚斯想你了
May! Hit the gravity!
梅 启动重力
If I had a stomach,
如果我有胃
the vomiting would begin now.
现在肯定开始吐了
Thrusters?! Talk to me, Fitz!
推进器 说话 菲兹
‭We're not high enough yet!
高度还不够
This was a terrible idea! I'm sorry!
这主意太糟了 对不起
You love forcing our choices,
你喜欢逼人做艰难的选择
so how does it feel to be on the other side, for once?
现在你是被逼的那个了 感觉如何
Any moment now, Sinara will secure the Destroyer,
锡纳拉随时都会抓到毁灭者
and you will have no choice but to surrender.
你们将别无选择 只能投降
Stand down or experience death like your friend,
束手就擒 否则就像你朋友那样
many, many times.
反复体验死亡
You're a real piece of work, you know that?
你真是个混蛋 你知道吗
I am a god to be feared.
我是个神 理应得到敬畏
Humans beg to be ruled.
人类乞求被统治
Without me, they'd have perished long ago.
没有我 他们早死光了
I guess you're not a New Testament guy.
看来你不喜欢《新约》
Vengeance and torment are tools of the Devil.
复仇和折磨是魔鬼的工具
And of the weak.
还有懦夫
You want a devil?
你想要魔鬼吗
I'll show you a Hell you cannot imagine.
我会让你见识到你无法想象的地狱
You're no god, no devil.
你不是神 不是魔鬼
You're just a cruel, sad, little blue man.
你就是个残忍可悲的小蓝人
So why don't we skip to the part where I end this?
我们还是直接跳到我了结一切的部分吧
I'm not supposed to kill you.
我不能杀你的
But oh, well.
但没办法
I knew ‭I was going to regret this.
我就知道我要后悔的
Elena, spare the theatrics.
埃琳娜 别装模作样了
You wouldn't dare such a brazen attempt,
你才不敢肆无忌惮地攻击我
not with the lives of your precious humans
毕竟这还事关
dangling between us and the void.
你宝贝人类的生命
You really do talk funny.
你说话是怪怪的
Is it done?
好了吗
Do I get to fight now?
我现在可以战斗了吗
Now that we're all here...
既然我们都到了
is this what you were waiting for?
你是在等这个吗
Surrender or make your play.
投降 或出招
Either way, you will be mine!
不管怎样 你都是我的
I choose play.
我选择出招
You didn't think I'd be ready for that?
你以为我不会有所准备吗
I promised suffering.
我说过要让你们受苦
Now I make good on that promise.
现在 我要兑现承诺
Okay! Okay!
好吧
That is quite the jaw you got there.
你下巴可真硬啊
Consider me impressed.
我表示赞叹
Now?!
现在呢
Now!
启动
A sound plan, indeed.
真是个好计划
I'll do it.
我会按的
You'll set me back, but you won't stop me.
你会让我受挫 但你无法阻止我
You forced my hand.
是你逼我的
Remember, you did this!
记住 这是你做的
Let's go!
快走
That's all of them. Let's go! Let's get upstairs!
都放好了 快走 上楼去
Tess said you were a slow talker, so...
泰丝说你讲话很慢 所以
we kind of leaned into that.
我们就利用了这点
You were stalling.
你们是在拖延
Took some time to move all the explosives down to level 25.
花了点时间 把炸药都搬去了25层
And you moved the people up.
然后你让人都去了上层
They all worked together, every human floor.
他们齐心协力 每一个人类楼层
And now they're out of your reach.
现在 你抓不到他们了
Cut off, you Kreeper.
你们被隔断了 克里佬
They're free.
他们自由了
But not you!
但你们没有
For all of you, it's now over!
你们现在完了
Over? ‭Oh, no, no, no, no.
完了 不不不
Ass-kicking's just begun.
狠的才开始呢
No!
Mack, Yo-Yo, do you copy?
迈克 悠悠球 收到吗
Mack, Yo-Yo, do you copy?
迈克 悠悠球 收到吗
Really?
非得吗
It's like a family heirloom.
这算是传家宝呢
That we need in two places at once.
但我们需要它同时在两个地方
Alphonso Mackenzie, do you copy?
阿方索·麦肯锡 收到吗
Mack, can you hear me? Mack?
迈克 听到了吗 迈克
Tremors, thank God.
震动女 谢天谢地
You all still in one piece?
你们都还好好的吗
More or less.
差不多吧
It's good to hear your voice.
很高兴听到你的声音
Mack, we're on our way to you.
迈克 我们这就下去找你
Do you have Flint?
弗林特在你们那里吗
Yes, we do.
是的
You got a plan?
你有计划吗
We spotted something that --
我们看到了...
Let me guess.
我猜猜
The Destroyer and her friends are heading here
毁灭者和她的朋友乘坐一架
in an old S.H.I.E.L.D. aircraft.
旧神盾局飞机往这边来了
Yes, but how do you --
对 但你怎么...
They're nearing the landing pad?
他们到停机坪附近了吗
It appears so.
似乎是的
Ready a squad.
集结一支小队
We will meet them there...
我们去那里迎接他们
and finish this once and for all.
彻底了结此事
Kasius, apologies, but how did you know?
卡塞亚斯 抱歉 但你怎么知道的
They have a seer ‭telling them what's to come?
他们有个先知告诉他们会发生什么
Well, I have one of my own.
我自己也有一个