Last season on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》上季回顾
We came through a gateway,
我们穿过了一道传送门
some sort of temporal shift.
时间转换
You're not here to save me.
你们不是来救我的
- Who, then? - Humanity.
-那是救谁 -人类
Do you see an Earth that can be saved?
这样的地球还有拯救的希望吗
It's already been quaked apart.
地球已经被震碎了
we need to make sure this world never comes to be.
我们得确保世界不会毁灭
Fitz didn't get taken to the future.
菲兹没被带去未来
You weren't part of the Seer's prophecy, Mr. Fitz.
你不在先知的预言中 菲兹先生
How does this get Fitz to the future?
这个要如何让菲兹到未来
It's a Cryo-Freeze Chamber.
这是个低温冷冻舱
I'm taking the long way there.
我要走远路过去
Gonna sleep for 74 years.
沉睡74年
We made it back home,
我们回到了过去
and we fought to save the world
明知道结果是注定的
from a future we knew was coming.
我们还是努力想要拯救世界
But the more we fought...
但是我们越努力
the closer it came.
结局就来得越快
The team makes one choice, and it ruins everything.
团队做了一个毁掉一切的选择
Phil Coulson is dying.
菲尔·科尔森要死了
And you have to let him.
你不能阻止
I've lived a life surrounded by heroes.
我这辈子 都与英雄为伴
None bigger than all of you.
而你们就是最大的英雄
Because we sign up to lose each other.
因为我们甘愿失去彼此
To get close to good people and have them taken away.
与好人相知相识 却最终要失去他们
And now Fitz is frozen, out in deep space somewhere,
现在菲兹被冻着 身处太空深处的某个地方
I have not a single doubt you will find him.
我毫不怀疑 你会找到他
How long did Simmons say you have?
西蒙斯说你还有多久
Weeks, if I'm lucky.
如果走运 可能是几周
All right, Director...
好了 局长
Apologies, Agent Fitz.
对不起 菲兹特工
We find ourselves in a bit of a conundrum.
我们现在的状况有些麻烦
I was prepared to guard this vessel
我本来准备在接下来的
for the next 73 years, 261 days.
73年261天里守护这艘舰船
But I now must calculate your best chances of survival.
但我现在必须考虑你最佳的存活策略了
An extremely... difficult computation.
而且这会非常困难
Considering the circumstance.
鉴于目前的状况
Piper? Talk to me!
派珀 汇报情况
Are they still on our tail?
他们还跟着我们吗
Yeah, I hear you, Davis!
我听见了 戴维斯
Give me a second, breathe!
稍等一下 放松
I'm trying to cool the drive lines.
我在冷却传动轴
Look, I ran a multi-spec scan, 360 3-D.
我进行了360度三维的多参数扫描
Nothing, we're clear!
空空如也 我们安全了
Well, don't put your feet up yet.
好吧 先别放松警惕
We've still got to put this thing down in unwelcome territory.
我们还得降落在不友好的地盘
Daisy, we're on approach. Be ready.
黛西 我们快到了 做好准备
- Not my best. - Not your best, Davis!
-没发挥好 -没发挥好 戴维斯
You have violated galactic ordinance
你们违反了银河条例
and entered D'Rillian atmosphere
未经批准就进入了
Prepared to be boarded.
准备接受登船检查
Present authorization, Terran.
呈上你的授权许可 地球人
We're a little desperate for fuel,
我们快没有燃料了
so we had no choice but to land here.
所以不得不降落在这里
Check for ident on the data-streams.
在数据流里查证她的身份
This small aircraft isn't even worth as much as a unit of fuel.
这架小飞船都不值一个单位的燃料
Unless you plan to work in the shafts,
除非你打算下井工作
how do you expect to make payment?
不然你要怎么付钱
You're gonna give it to me on the house.
你要请客
Must be the daughter of a monarch,
你是哪个君主的女儿吧
slumming it on the outer brink.
来这荒郊野岭体验生活
Well, that's not how it works here, princess.
但这里的规矩不是这样的 小公主
Who is this girl? We get a name?
她是谁 有名字吗
Give us what we want and we'll let you live to cry about it.
满足我们的要求 就留你一命 让你哭鼻子去
You want fuel, it's yours.
你想要燃料就拿走
- Take what you need. - No.
-想要多少都行 -不
I mean, yes, but no. We're looking for someone.
我是说好 但我们还在找人
Someone else to shake down?
你们还想敲诈谁
Or someone you want to eliminate?
或是干脆消灭
We just want to bring him home.
我们只想带他回家
Has Agent Simmons ever explained what these readings meant?
西蒙斯特工解释过这些读数怎么回事吗
It started after she left, and now she's light-years away.
是在她离开后出现的 而现在她远在数光年之外
That's low-level activity.
那是低能级活动
Strike teams, spread out.
各突击队 分散行动
100 miles in each direction.
向各个方向散开100英里
Alpha team in position.
A队就位
We need someone close enough to get there in time.
我们需要有人离得够近好及时赶到
- Bravo team? - Brave team, in position.
-B队 -B队就位
- Charlie team, standing by. - Delta team, in position.
-C队 待命 -D队就位
- There it is! - Where?
-找到了 -在哪儿
Somewhere in Indiana.
在印第安那州的某处
It's in Castleton! Go!
是卡斯尔顿 快去
We're sending coordinates now.
我们这就发送坐标
It looks like a-a park.
似乎是个公园
Let's see you do it again.
再秀一次吧
Hands in the air. Now.
举起手来 马上
Just say the word.
就等你一声令下
Surrender now or we will fire.
马上投降 否则我们就开火了
Safe to say he got away.
他肯定逃掉了
Electronics are fried.
电子设备都烧坏了
I'll try and contact HQ for extract.
我试试联系总部请求撤离
Director Mackenzie will be worried.
麦肯锡局长会担心的
Ah. He'll be pissed.
他会生气的
How could you lose him?!
你们怎么能把他丢了
What good is it getting there in time
要是不抓住他
if we don't take this guy down?
及时赶到有什么用
I had a clear shot, but then May warned me about the kids,
我本来瞄准了 但梅警告我要小心孩子
which made it feel a lot less like a clear shot.
我就没法安心射击了
You did the right thing.
你做的没错
But you were wrong for engaging in the air.
但你们在空中展开攻击是个错误
We needed feet on the ground.
我们需要有地面力量
Or more bodies in the field?
或是更多人出勤
- If Yo-Yo was -- - I was in another jet.
-如果悠悠球... -我当时在另一架飞机上
And remember, Mack, all you've been talking about
记住 迈克 过去三天来
- for the past three days... - Speed.
-你一直在强调... -速度第一
- Getting there in time. - ...was speed.
-及时赶到 -速度第一
Try to catch the person who's creating all these...
想要抓到那些制造了...
I don't even know what to call them.
我不知道该怎么说
- "Anomalies"? - No.
-异象吗 -不
- We used that word up last year. - And this is different.
-去年我们把这词用烂了 -这次不一样
Those were hallucinations coming to life.
当时是幻觉成真
And this is reality... distorting.
这是扭曲现实
Uh, how about "reality warps"?
那现实翘曲如何
Uh, "Irregularity storms"?
异常风暴
Fox. You're not helping.
福克斯 你在帮倒忙
Look, regardless, the good news is, no innocents were killed.
不管怎样 好消息是没有无辜者丧命
Not to mention Agents.
或是特工
Well, that goes without saying. But it's worth saying.
那是当然 但还是值得一提
You got knocked around, but everyone's okay?
你们遇袭了 但是大家都没事吧
At least we have confirmation that it is a person causing this.
至少我们确认了这是人为的
Yeah, but we don't know how or...
没错 但我们不知道怎么造成的
who or what he is.
不知道他是什么来头
We -- We need workable theories, people.
我们需要切实可行的理论 各位
Anything, even stupid ideas are welcome.
什么都行 就算是愚蠢的想法也行
Our two brightest minds are MIA.
我们两个最聪明的人下落不明
Still no contact with them?
还是联系不上她们吗
Keller has a theory.
凯勒有个想法
Thanks. Well, uh --
谢了 好吧
we both have been looking at these locations,
我们俩一直在研究这些地点
- try to find a connection. - Good.
-想找到当中的联系 -很好
This park, as well as the city bus with the holes torn through it
这个公园 那辆裂开大口子的城市公交
and the lake that froze solid in the middle of the desert...
沙漠中央那个完全冻结的湖
They all sit on Ley Lines.
全都在地脉上
Energy lines that crisscross the Earth in a sort of pattern.
是以某种规律在地球上纵横的能量线
Multiple cultures have believed in some version of this --
多种文化都相信这种说法
Incan, Aborigine, Native American.
印加人 土著人和印第安人
Maybe we can use that to narrow the search.
也许我们可以利用这点来缩小搜索范围
And don't you all look at me like that.
你们别这样看着我
You said stupid ideas are welcome.
你说了愚蠢的想法也行
We'd be stupid not to consider anything at this point.
在这个关头什么都得考虑下 不然才是愚蠢
You two stay on it.
你们俩继续去查
Yo-Yo, I want you back training with May.
悠悠球 我要你继续和梅训练
This gunman looked like a monster,
这个枪手看上去像个怪物
he might actually be one.
他也许还真是
So you might need to handle him.
所以也许需要你去搞定他
All right, everyone else, you know your assignments.
其余人都知道该怎么做了
So let's get to work.
那我们开工吧
I'm late for my morning check-in.
我早上报道要迟到了
Who does the boss got to check in with?
老大要向谁报道
Take it one step at a time.
一步一步来
It's not your job to solve every problem.
你的职责不是亲自解决每个问题
Your job is to put together a team you trust
而是组建一支你信任的团队
and then to tell them to take it one step at a time.
告诉他们一步一步来
That's all you can do.
你只能这样
If you think about everything you're up against all at once,
要是你同时考虑摆在你面前的所有问题
Fury always said, a man can accomplish anything
弗瑞总说 当人明白自己在参与
once he realizes he's a part of something bigger.
一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利
Still watching those?
还在看他的录像
I'm hesitant to stop.
我不想停下
The job suits you.
这个职位很适合你
The Agents out there know it.
特工们也都明白
I'll never be the Director Coulson was.
我永远都不会是科尔森那样的局长
No, you're a different Director.
对 你是一位不一样的局长
That's not a bad thing.
那不是什么坏事
I don't have to remind you what the date is tomorrow.
我不必提醒你 明天就到日子了
I'd like to commemorate the day
我想实施你的提议
by putting your proposal into motion.
来纪念这一天
But we still have to settle on a Department Head.
但我们还要定下部门主管
I'm still working on it.
我还在努力
And that's all I wanted to hear.
这就足够了
Hard to believe it's been a year.
真不敢相信已经一年了
I'm glad you got a little time together.
幸好你们至少共度了一小段时光
We got more than we thought we would.
虽然不长 但已经比我们料想的多了
I should have something for you by the end of today.
今天之内我会给你答复的
You're doing a great job with the recruitment.
你的招募工作做得很棒
We've got plenty of muscle.
我们的打手够多了
Your planet has 68% of the gravity we generate on this aircraft.
你们星球的重力只有这艘飞船的68%
While that makes it easier to lift ore out of the ground,
低重力虽然降低了开采矿石的难度
it makes your cells gelatinous, your bones porous.
却让你的细胞呈胶状 让你的骨骼疏松多孔
Now, I'm no expert in D'Rillian anatomy --
我不是德瑞林解剖学专家
when I cut into your corpse, I will be --
不过等我解剖了你尸体 就能成专家了
but I assume enough time under this pressure
但我猜测 在这种压力下待上足够长的时间
and either your brain will hemorrhage
你要么会颅内大出血
or the weight of your organs will collapse your lungs.
要么你的肺会因器官压迫而塌陷
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I'm curious which will come first.
我很好奇 你会先出现哪种症状
All right. All right, what do you want?!
好吧 好吧 你想要什么
Our friend's ship was cut in half.
我们朋友的飞船被劈成两半了
I don't know anything about it.
我对此一无所知
The ship should have been off radar, undetectable.
飞船按说是雷达监测不到的
The half we did find had a manifest.
我们找到的那半飞船上有一张供应清单
We've met with every supplier on that manifest.
我们和清单上的所有供应商都见过面了
We've been to the O-2 oceans of Trinawa,
我们去过特林纳瓦星的氧气海洋
rusted moons of Pyree,
派里星的锈蚀卫星
knowing someone must have tracked the ship
因为一定是有人追踪到了那艘飞船
and given that information to whomever attacked it.
并把该信息透露给了袭击飞船的人
And you, sir, have a reputation for selling traceable fuel.
而你 先生 因贩卖可追踪燃料而臭名昭彰
No, no, I didn't --
不 我没有...
So we want to know if you filled his ship with your fuel
我们想知道你是否给他的飞船注了你的燃料
and then sold the tracking data and to whom.
然后卖了追踪数据 以及卖给了谁
I didn't sell traceable fuel.
我没卖可追踪燃料
At least not to that ship.
至少没卖给那艘飞船
It was basically unmanned.
那飞船上都没人
I swear! I swear!
我发誓 是真的
I'll show you the fuel lines!
我带你们看燃料管路
I saw some fuel left behind in there.
我之前看到里面还剩了些燃料
What do you mean "you saw them"? What fuel lines?
"你之前看到"是什么意思 什么燃料管路
I bought the broken half of that vessel for parts,
我买下了碎掉的那半飞船 拆零出售
I didn't know anything about any attack.
我对袭击的事一无所知
- The other half. - It's here.
-飞船的另一半 -在这里
Remember your foot position on impact.
记住接触时脚该放在什么位置
You know, your poker face needs work, too.
你的扑克脸也得再练练
I need a poker face while I'm fighting?
打架时我还得摆出扑克脸
But I meant in the meeting today.
不过我是指今天开会时
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He's obviously attracted to you.
他明显喜欢你
And you try hard not to laugh at his jokes.
他讲笑话时你很努力地憋笑
I'm betting it's mutual.
你肯定也对他有意思
That against the rules or something?
这违反规定了吗
You should feel free to pursue it, have a drink with him.
你大可去追求这段感情 跟他去喝一杯
No doubt Mack's picking up on it, too,
迈克肯定也察觉到了
but you shouldn't have to protect his feelings.
但你不用保护他的感受
That's easy to say. How can I not?
说得容易 我怎么能不顾及他
Look, I've tried everything, you know?
我什么方法都试过了
I was willing to work on it, but...
我本来愿意努力维系 可是...
He dove into his job 100%, locked himself in that office.
他全身心投入到工作中 把自己锁在办公室里
Mack didn't close the doors to avoid distractions.
迈克关上门不是为了不受打扰
He just closed the doors on me.
只是拒绝了我
You two have been through a lot.
你们一起经历了很多
But now it's been a year,
但已经过去一年了
and if last year has taught me anything,
如果说去年教会了我什么
it's that life isn't meant to be lived alone.
那就是人不该孤单过日子
I don't often give advice, but that's my advice.
我不常给人忠告 但那是我的忠告
Yeah, that was a lot of talking. Are you okay?
你的确说了很多话 你没事吧
And besides, Keller's cute.
再说 凯勒很帅
Like I said, needs work.
我说了 还需要练习
Complete loss of cabin pressure.
舱内完全失压
It's times like this I wish we didn't change the timeline.
这样的时刻让我后悔改变时间线
Well, good news is, Fitz was in cryo,
好消息是 菲兹在冷冻舱里
so he'd be able to survive that, right?
他应该没事的 对吧
Well, at least it's not a dead body.
至少不是具死尸
But it's a dead end.
但也是死胡同
Excuse me. Agent Rodriguez.
失陪 罗德里格斯特工
Fox and I are eager to chase our wacky Ley Lines theory,
福克斯和我很想继续探究我们的疯狂地脉理论
but we need time in Control to sort through the data
但我们需要在控制室内整理数据
and we need approval from a unit commander
但那需要一位小组指挥官的批准
and you're a unit commander, so...
而你就是 所以
There have been stranger theories that proved to be true.
还有过更奇怪的理论被证实是正确的
Agent May is onto us.
梅特工发现我们了
Really? 'Cause I've been playing it pretty cool.
真的 因为我可装得挺淡定的
I may be playing it too cool.
可能是我淡定过头了
So, you want to put on the brakes?
你想打住吗
Call off the night shift?
取消夜班
And I was already planning to go full nerd herd
我本来也打算今晚好好
this evening anyway, so...
钻研下我们的理论
It would probably be wise.
那或许比较明智
You know where to find me.
你知道去哪找我
We'll just take some time.
先暂缓一段时间
For me. It's for myself.
是为我自己
I'm not afraid of Mack finding out.
我并不怕被迈克发现
Well, I am. He is not small.
我怕 他块头可不小
Honestly, I've too much respect for the guy.
老实说 我对他非常尊敬
I'd much rather we tell him about it
我更希望是我们告诉他
than have him stumble on it.
而不是被他发现
He has enough to deal with.
他要应付的事够多了
Yeah, and he's just started to trust you.
是啊 他刚开始信任你
- You don't want to mess that up. - I absolutely do not.
-最好别搞砸了 -那是当然
however you want to handle it.
不管你想怎么处理
I'm more than happy to
我非常乐意
spend my nights alone.
夜里独守空房
Thought I'd find you here.
就知道能在这里找到你
Safe bet most nights.
大部分晚上我都在这里
Well, taking advice from Coulson's files.
是科尔森档案里的建议
He said, "Find a way to keep your feet on the ground,
他说 "想办法让自己脚踏实地
and stay in touch with the people we fight for."
不要脱离我们为之奋斗的人"
So this is your grounding wire?
这就是你的接地线吗
It's one of three.
三个中的一个
Boss Man in the morning,
白天是老大
bartender at night, Baptist church on Sundays.
晚上是酒保 周日去教堂
Don't say you're here on S.H.I.E.L.D. business.
别说你是为了神盾而来
You just like the beers they have on tap.
你只是喜欢他们的啤酒
Well, I'm glad you joined me for one.
很高兴你能来陪我一次
I'm here on S.H.I.E.L.D. business.
我是为神盾的事而来
I'm close on a Department Head.
我快找到部门主管了
Close? What, he stop saying no?
快 他不再拒绝了吗
No. I need you to get the yes.
不是 我需要你让他同意
Name the time and place.
说出时间地点吧
L-Let's not bring him here, Melinda.
别带他来这儿啊 梅琳达
This is my sacred space.
这可是我的圣地
I thought that was the church.
那不是教堂吗
Anyway, he's at the end of the bar.
反正 他在吧台那头
Alphonso Mackenzie, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
阿方索·麦肯锡 神盾局局长
You can call me Mack.
你可以喊我迈克
Mack, this is Dr. Marcus Benson,
迈克 这是马库斯·本森博士
Director of Natural Sciences at Culver University.
卡尔弗大学自然科学部主管
You can call me whatever you want.
你怎么喊我都行
Andrew's favorite teacher, then colleague, then friend.
安德鲁最爱的老师 后来是同事 朋友
And an IQ of 160 doesn't hurt.
而且还智商160
This lady said more to me in one phone call
这位女士跟我在电话上说的话
than she did all the years that she was married to Garner.
比她跟加纳做夫妻那些年里加起来都多
No details, of course,
当然没说细节
and, uh, well, I didn't need 'em.
我也不需要知道
I'm not gonna chase boogeymen with you guys.
我不会跟你们一起去抓妖怪的
And yet you drove two hours to get here?
可你还是开车两小时到这儿来
That's because of the university.
是因为我们大学
I mean, I built that department from the ground up,
我从零建立了我们的部门
and now they're canceling my classes and "lightening my load."
但现在他们却取消我的课 说是给我减负
if it's because of this or this.
是因为这个 还是这个
No-good spies, meddling in other people's business.
讨厌的间谍 乱插手别人的事
I didn't meddle. And admit it --
我没插手 你承认吧
your drinking has gotten worse.
你的酗酒问题是更严重了
I used to share a cocktail with the love of my life.
我以前曾跟今生挚爱一起喝酒
this became a way to remember him.
我只能以此缅怀他
Or forget. I don't know.
或是忘记他 我也不知道
Well, I'm hoping you haven't drowned your curiosity
希望你还没淹死你的好奇心
and that it'll still get the best of you.
而它还能牵动你
lost someone, too.
也失去了一个人
A leader, a teacher.
一位领袖 导师
We don't want to forget.
我们不想忘记
We've tried to fill the hole he left behind, to...
我们努力想弥补他留下的空洞
But we need brains.
但我们需要一些智囊
You're talking plural. I only have the one.
一些 我只有一个
We want you to find more.
我们希望你替我们招募
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy.
神盾局学院
Not overnight -- we won't open it for a year or two --
当然不是一夕之间 一两年内都不可能开门
but we need you to build it from the ground up.
但我们需要你重建它
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s second chance.
这是神盾局的第二次机会
And from what I can gather,
在我看来
I'm not gonna lie. We have some pressing questions.
我不撒谎 我们是有比较紧要的问题
In fields you only theorized could exist.
而且是关于只在理论上存在的领域
This is not what I wanted.
我不想要那个
I'm too old, too fogged up for this.
我太老了 脑子不灵光了
You're our best option.
你是我们的最佳选择
Two of our brightest minds are in deep space.
我们两个最聪明的人在外太空
They can't make contact, and until they jump back,
她们无法联络 在她们跳跃回来前
we need you on this
我们需要你帮忙
or innocent people will die.
否则就会有无辜者死去
Did you say deep space?
你刚刚说外太空吗
I'm worried about Simmons.
但我担心西蒙斯
She's never let doubt creep in,
她从未怀疑过
not even for a second.
丝毫没有
I think it's partially because...
部分原因是
'Cause she'd totally lose it if she does.
如果她有所怀疑会完全崩溃的
We found a launch mechanism.
我们发现了发射机构
Maybe there was an escape pod or something.
或许还有逃生舱什么的
I appreciate the bright side.
我谢谢你往好处想
I mean, I hope so.
我希望是那样
Either way, it's time to head home.
不管怎样 我们该回家了
Yeah, head home and regroup.
是啊 回家重新部署
I mean, one more week with Davis
再跟戴维斯待一周
and we will find a dead body -- his.
就会真有死尸了 他的死尸
Yes, because one more week with you
是啊 因为再跟你待一周
and I will definitely kill myself.
我绝对会自杀的
You guys never wavered.
你们从未动摇过
You stayed on when the rest of the crew got off.
其他人离开时 你们还是留下了
I know this is a lot more than what you guys bargained for.
我知道这已远超了你们当初接受的任务
And I think we will all benefit
我觉得回到熟悉的地盘
from getting back to, uh, familiar territory.
对我们大家都会有好处
And they may need us.
他们可能也需要我们
Didn't know if you'd get through.
还担心你们过不来呢
You want to drop the blaster?
你能不能把那口炮放下
- Where's Tinker? - Didn't make it.
-汀克呢 -没挺过来
What do you mean didn't make it? What the hell happened?
那是什么意思 发生了什么
You came through something they built here?
你们穿透了他们这里的建筑吗
He turned to concrete.
他变成混凝土了
Well, now he's a butterfly.
现在他变成蝴蝶了
What about Sarge? He's coming soon.
那萨吉呢 他也快来了
Is his crossing clear?
他的穿越点安全吗
All right, well, let's get there.
那我们过去吧
And blow it straight to hell.
把它炸飞
Simmons, what do you got?
西蒙斯 你发现什么了
I found something inside the Chamber.
我在冷冻舱内壁上有发现
- An engraving? What is it? - It's Aeonian script.
-刻字吗 是什么 -那是亚奥尼恩文字
Translated, it means "Low Temperature Suspension Chamber."
翻译过来是"低温冷冻舱"
- You learned to read alien? - Of course.
-你学会读外星语了 -当然
What have you been doing over the last year?
你们去年里都干什么了
Underneath that phrase was a word --
那句话下面有个词
Naro-Atzia. I've seen it before. It's a planet.
纳洛阿奇亚 我见过 是颗行星
Here. It must be where the Chamber was made,
这里 那肯定是冷冻舱的制造地
and that's where Fitz would go.
菲兹会去那里的
And he was staring at it, he would've read it
他躺在里面能看到
and headed there to -- to find a way to freeze himself again.
所以他肯定去了那里 好想办法再冷冻自己
That's deep, deep space.
那可是很远的外太空
No, I-I know how he thinks.
我知道他会怎么想
That's where he'd go, and we have to follow.
他肯定会去那里 我们得追上
Jemma, that's a long shot, even for us.
珍玛 那对于我们来说也太希望渺茫了
I mean, this is barely a clue.
这都算不上是线索
- It's not much. - It's nothing.
-太牵强了 -根本不是线索
- Sorry, this is -- - No, I'm right.
-抱歉 但这... -不 我是对的
I can feel it in my gut.
我能深深感觉到
Going that deep is not smart.
去那么远的地方可不明智
We have to consider heading home and regrouping
我们得考虑先回家 重新部署
before we jump into the juicy center of the Milky Way.
而不是直接跳进银河系的正中央
No, we can't let this trail go cold!
不 我们不能让线索中断
- Davis, you set the coordinates, and let's get ready to -- - No.
-戴维斯 你设定坐标 我们... -不
I'm sorry, but this is crazy.
对不起 但这就是发疯
- I want to find Fitz as much as anyone. - Wrong.
-我跟所有人一样想找到菲兹 -不对
We don't even know if we can get back from that deep in space.
我们都不确定能不能从那么远再回来
Piper, back me up.
派珀 帮帮我
Look, as much as I hate to agree with Davis, he's right.
我虽然不愿同意戴维斯的话 但他是对的
Tactically, going home may be our best chance of finding Fitz.
战术上讲 回家可能是找到菲兹的最佳机会
We can restock. We can refuel.
我们可以补充补给和燃料
Don't talk tactics. He's family.
别讲战术 他是家人
Yeah, other people have family, too!
其他人也有家人呢
I mean, Davis has a kid, remember?
戴维斯还有孩子呢 记得吗
I haven't seen him in months.
我都几个月没见他了
Daisy, please. Come on.
黛西 求你 拜托
- We both know this - Hey, no. No, no, you don't do that.
-我们都知道... -不不 你不能这样
You don't make that decision without us.
你别想把我们排除在决定之外
I'm the one who flies this thing.
我可是驾驶员
Look, we are in this with you.
听着 我们跟你是一心的
We are all just worn very thin.
但我们都累坏了
Simmons, we have to take a step back.
西蒙斯 我们得退后一步
The Zephyr is really banged up,
和风受损严重
and we don't know how many jumps we have left.
我们不知道还能跳跃多少次了
The Zephyr is banged up because everywhere we go,
和风受损是因为不管我们去哪
Quake leaves a wake of destruction!
震波女都大搞破坏
I've explained my philosophy on that.
我已经解释过我对这事的看法了
They need to respect how strong we are.
他们得尊重我们的强大
We're down to four people!
我们只剩四个人了
Exactly! That is the point! They don't know that!
所以啊 他们又不知道这点
- The Confederacy. - How did they find us?
-是联盟 -他们怎么找到我们的
- Simmons, kill switch. - You handle electrical.
-西蒙斯 急停 -你负责电子设备
- Piper, power down the compression. - I'm on it.
-派珀 关停减压机 -这就去
- It's a scout? - A destroyer.
-是侦察机吗 -是驱逐舰
If they didn't think we were so strong,
如果他们没觉得我们很强大
maybe they'd send smaller ships.
或许还会派小点的船来
We weren't spotted, were we?
我们没被发现吧
No, we'd be dust.
没 不然早化灰了
If we stay under the rings, we might go unnoticed.
如果我们待在环下面 或许不会被发现
We don't need to whisper.
我们不用低声说话的
Sound can't travel in a vacuum.
声音在真空中无法传播
It makes me feel better.
有自我安慰的作用
Is it too late to turn down this job?
现在拒绝这份工作太迟了吗
What do you make of it?
你怎么看
Well, I'd have a theory if he was encased in concrete.
如果他只是被混凝土包住 我还能提出个理论
But he's partially made of concrete.
但他的身体有一部分就是混凝土
- Cybernetic? - Uh, looks like.
-神经机械吗 -似乎是
Tell me that's not a lens of some sort.
这不是某种镜头吧
I got you... I got you...
我抓到你了
Stop what? What's coming?
阻止什么 什么要来了
You didn't detect a heartbeat?
你没检测到他的心跳吗
He doesn't have a heart!
他连心都没有
Tell me that's not a time bomb.
那不是定时炸弹吧
We may have our next location.
我们可能知道下一个位置了
Fox, put in these coordinates.
福克斯 输入这个坐标
40-12-14.7 north.
北纬40-12-14.7
85-24-40.3 west.
西经85-24-40.3
Ha, look at that, right on a Ley Line...
看啊 就在地脉上
No, you were right. Keller, take Fox with you.
不 你说对了 凯勒 带上福克斯
May, Yo-Yo, take point.
梅 悠悠球 你们负责
- Yes, sir. - We'll get on the road.
-是 长官 -我们这就上路
You get on the comms and let us know where we're going.
你用通讯器告诉我们去哪
Get out of here, kid.
快走开 小孩
Time to make some ripples.
该制造涟漪了
The Confederate ship is turning.
联盟的飞船在调头
Get ready. Looks like we've been spotted.
做好准备 我们似乎被发现了
No. I don't think so.
不 我觉得没有
Well, you've always been dumb as a bag of bricks.
反正你一向智商欠费
I'll put money on it.
我愿赌一把
Of course you will, because if I win,
当然了 因为如果我赢了
we'll be dead and you won't have to pay me.
我们就死定了 你也不用给钱了
Look at you finally catching on.
看你啊 可算反应过来了
Front shielding is down!
前防护罩失效
Piper, we need to jump.
派珀 我们得跳跃
Enter the coordinates for Earth. Let's get out of here.
输入地球坐标 我们走吧
The coordinates are already locked in.
坐标已锁定
I want eyes on something.
给我点画面
All the way to the perimeter.
封锁周边
First team, move up.
第一队 上
- I need you to clear the area! - Move.
-请迅速离开 -快走
This is gonna take a minute.
这会需要点时间
And I'm 90% that a band of natives
但我确定刚跑来一群
just pulled up with an axe to grind.
看我们不爽的本地人
Do you want to buy us some more time, Snowflake?
你能给我们争取点时间吗 雪花
- Stay back! - Hold your fire.
-别过来 -别开火
Th-They'll kill him!
他们会杀了他的
- My God. - May, go in stealth.
-天呐 -梅 潜入进去
I want eyes on them first, but the clock's ticking.
我要看到他们 但时间不多了
It's okay, ma'am, come with me.
没事 女士 跟我来
You'll be a butterfly.
你会变成蝴蝶的
Communication's knocked out, too.
通讯也被中断了
I don't ask twice.
我不会再说一遍的
You're from S.H.I.E.L.D.
你是神盾局的