神盾局特工 第六季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 第11集: 灰烬而出 From the Ashes

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 克拉克·格雷格 / 詹妮弗·彭 / 凯文·坦查隆 / 杰西·博奇科 / 马克·科尔帕克 / 卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯 / Keith Potter / Kristin Windell / Sarah Bo

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 温明娜 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 杰夫·沃德 / 布丽亚娜·范思克思 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / 巴里·沙巴


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
- May didn't shoot Sarge. - It was Izel.
-梅没枪击萨吉 -是艾泽尔
She's taking people over, possessing them.
她在占据别人 附身
No!
No!
I thought for sure he'd bleed out by now,
我还以为他现在肯定失血而亡了
with all those wounds.
受了那么多伤
What wounds?
什么伤
They've all healed.
全都愈合了
That doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
So, your Gravitonium device
所以 你的重力鎓装置
contains the energy of three monoliths.
控制着三个巨石的能量
And if Izel gets that power for herself...
如果艾泽尔拿到那份能量
Not good.
不妙
The only thing powerful enough to defeat me...
唯一强大到能击败我的
is inside you.
就在你体内
And you're afraid to let it out.
但你却不敢放它出来
Hello, friends.
你们好啊 朋友们
She's the perfect way for me to escape this place.
她是我逃离这里的完美出路
- I'm coming with you. - Fine.
-我也要一起来 -好啊
Your plane has the room.
反正你们飞机上有地方
漫威出品
What?
怎么回事
What?
怎么回事
Mack?
迈克
Mack.
迈克
Mack.
迈克
Oh, my...
我的天
No. No.
不 不要
No, it's not -- it's not you.
不 不 不是你
It's fine. It's fine.
我没事 没事
I did this to you.
是我干的
It's Izel. She...
是艾泽尔 她
She possessed your body
她占据了你的身体
and took you hostage so she could escape.
把你作为人质 好协助她逃跑
I saw her coming for Daisy. I was trying to protect her.
我看到她冲黛西去了 我想保护她
You did.
你做到了
They're safe.
他们很安全
It's just you and me here.
这里只有我们两个
Why is she keeping us alive?
她为什么不杀了我们
She thinks we have information about a --
她认为我们知道
a temple where the monoliths were meant to be taken
巨石本该被送去和释放的
and unleashed.
那座神庙
Izel took the Gravitonium device.
艾泽尔拿走了重力鎓装置
She said it still contains their energies...
她说装置像个瓶子 依然存放着
like a bottle.
它们的能量
Her plan is to open it up.
她想打开它
Only, she doesn't know where to go.
只是她不知道该去哪里实施
I didn't tell her anything.
我什么都没说
Well, she can keep hurting us all she wants.
她可以随意伤害我们
We don't know anything about these temples.
但我们不知道任何关于神庙的事
The only one that would know is Benson.
唯一可能知道的人是本森
Well, that's a name I haven't heard before.
这个名字我之前没听说过
Let's give this Benson a call.
我们给本森打个电话吧
I'd like to meet him.
我想见见他
神盾局特工第六季 第十一集
Monitor our encrypted channels,
监控我们的加密频道
and let me know if there's any back chatter.
有任何异常信息告诉我
You're not listening. I said re-task all satellites.
你没听懂 我说重新调用所有卫星
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
This might as well be Google Maps.
这跟谷歌地图有什么区别
Are you sure you should be up and about?
你确定你可以起来活动吗
With all due respect, Agent Johnson,
恕我直言 约翰逊特工
if you make me go back to the infirmary, I'll mutiny.
如果你让我回医务室 我要叛乱的
Understood.
知道了
What do you got?
有什么收获
Z1 went dark right after it left the hangar --
离开机库后和风1号就消失了
Director's authorization.
局长授权的
I'm just hoping Mack only used radar stealth.
希望迈克只用了雷达隐身功能
Maybe he didn't reveal its ability to cloak.
也许他没透露它的隐形功能
And unless we get a visual, there's still nothing to track.
除非看到影像 我们也还是无法追踪
Not even a blip.
什么都没看到
Well, May's working on another lead.
梅正在处理另一条线索
And then what?
然后呢
Izel just overwhelms us again?
艾泽尔再次让我们无力招架吗
Team FitzSimmons is searching for a way to prevent that.
菲兹-西蒙斯正在努力不让这种事再发生
They will come up with something.
他们一定会想到办法的
Please tell me you have something.
求你们一定要有好消息
- We're trying. - Not yet.
-正在努力 -还没有
Okay, well, walk me through it.
好吧 跟我讲讲
Izel can instantly gain control
艾泽尔可以瞬间控制
of a host body's primary motor cortex.
宿主的主要运动皮质区
While simultaneously placing the brain
并同时让大脑
into an unconscious state.
进入无意识状态
It's actually a very complex piece of neurochemistry.
这其实是一种非常复杂的神经化学
Assuming it's neurochemical at all.
如果真是神经化学作用的话
That's a good point.
你说的对
That paradigm could be limiting.
光按这个思路想可能局限了
Yeah, right, we wouldn't want to limit ourselves.
是啊 没错 我们可不想局限自己
Honestly, maybe it's just tech.
其实 可能是靠技术实现的
Yeah, it could just be a gadget.
没错 可能是个什么装置
I think that's doubtful, 'cause her powers are so innate.
我很怀疑 因为她的能力太自然了
Yeah, you're probably right.
你可能是对的
- Yeah, it's not tech. - But it could also be --
-对 不是技术 -也可能是...
All right, I-I don't need to ride the roller coaster
好了 我不需要跟着你们的思考过程
that is your thought process.
起起伏伏
Please just tell me how to prevent her
直接告诉我怎么阻止她
from wearing a body like a sock puppet.
像操控玩偶那样占据别人的身体
We'll find something.
我们会有所发现的
We're on top of it.
交给我们吧
What about the other problem?
另一个问题呢
The one everyone thought was dead.
那个大家都以为死了的人
When he started healing, I didn't know who I could trust
他刚开始愈合的时候 我不知道能相信谁
or how it was happening.
也不知道为什么会那样
Now we may have some idea, but you know as much as I do.
现在我们有了一些想法 但我们知道的不比你多
Do you believe what she said?
你相信她说的话吗
That his body's being inhabited by some...
他的身体被什么东西
being?
占据了
We've seen it before, with Robbie Reyes.
我们以前见过 罗比·雷耶斯
I hope May studied the footage before she went in there,
希望梅进去前研究过这段录像
because she'll have to pry the truth out of him.
因为她得从他口中问出真相
He's been hiding it.
他一直在隐藏实情
Yeah, she watched it a few dozen times.
是的 她看过很多次了
I've loaded the room with equipment.
我在房间里装了各种设备
I'm running every multi-spectral scan I can think of,
运行了各种能想到的多光谱扫描
trying to understand what's inside him.
试图弄清他的内在情况
She'll get him to tell us.
她会让他开口的
Yeah.
是的
What aren't you saying?
你隐瞒了什么
Izel told Sarge that his memories of --
艾泽尔对萨吉说 他的记忆...
of loss, of family --
失去家人的记忆
Heard all about it.
这些我都听说了
That's the part May watched over and over.
梅反复看的就是这一部分
She thinks...
她觉得...
Daisy, she thinks he's remembering us.
黛西 她觉得他想起我们了
So, you never even questioned where you came from?
那么 你从未质疑过自己从哪来的
Why would I?
为什么要质疑
I didn't know I had someone else's face
到这里之前 我都不知道
until I got here.
我长得跟别人一样
And now that you do?
现在知道了呢
Well, I don't suddenly feel like a different person.
我也没突然觉得自己是另一个人
These, um, echoes, as she called them...
她所谓的这些回声...
...they've gotten clearer -- the memories?
更清晰了吗 记忆呢
I never used that word.
我从没用过那个词
It's always just been a sense --
一直都只是一种感觉
a feeling in my bones.
一种我骨子里的感觉
You said that they all felt real.
你说他们都感觉很真实
What's real is the time I spent
真实的是我跨越星系
chasing Izel across the galaxy --
追逐艾泽尔的这段时间
with my crew, as myself.
和我的手下一起 那才是我
Trying to get revenge for something that never happened?
试图为从未发生过的事复仇吗
It's not like the lies you tell yourself are any more true.
难道你自欺欺人的谎言更真实吗
You want me to be someone I'm not.
你希望我是另一个人
- I never said that. - You didn't have to.
-我没这样说过 -你不需要说
I recognized you, yes.
我认得你 是的
But can you really say that there's no part of you
但你真的能说你丝毫不觉得
that recognizes us?
你认得我们吗
If you have his memories, can feel what he felt,
如果你有他的记忆 能感受到他的感受
I'm hoping that you will --
你希望你能...
I'm not the cure for your loneliness!
我不是治愈你孤独的解药
He's being defensive.
他防卫心很强
That's what you took from the conversation?
你从谈话里就得到了这点吗
He almost broke through the table.
他几乎打破了桌子
Getting through to him is still our best shot,
说服他仍然是我们最好的机会
but it's not something we can force.
但这不是我们可以强求的
Maybe we should.
或许我们应该强求
You are Melinda May!
你是梅琳达·梅
You could beat it out of him if you wanted to.
如果你愿意 你能打得他说
But you won't do that, will you?
但你不会这样做 对吧
You're hoping Coulson's in there somewhere.
你希望科尔森在里面
Fitz says Sarge might've been created from him,
菲兹说萨吉可能是根据他创造的
and Izel basically confirmed it!
艾泽尔基本上证实了这一点
We don't know how he was created!
我们不知道他是怎么创造出来的
O-Our fears manifested in w--
我们的恐惧实体化...
He was afraid to die,
他怕死
and I was afraid of losing him. Weren't you?
而我怕失去他 你不是吗
She said that there's another thing inside of him
她说他体内还有另一种东西
that could defeat her.
可以打败她
We should be focusing on that.
我们应该专注于此
Waking that part of him
唤醒他的那一部分
is exactly what Izel was trying to do.
正是艾泽尔想做的事
He should be fighting it.
他应该与之斗争
Who should?!
谁应该
I'm sorry, May, but the person that is in there
抱歉 梅 但是在那里面的人
is not the man that you loved.
不是你爱的男人
Move.
让开
I understand holding out hope
我理解抱着希望
that Coulson is somehow back.
觉得科尔森回来了
I wish he was back.
我希望他是回来了
To remind you of the days I was your S.O.
好提醒你 我曾是你的监管人员
And also, to look for the good,
并往好的一面看
no matter how scared you are to face it.
不管你多害怕面对它
You want to force it out of him, go ahead.
你想要逼他爆发 尽管去
But if it backfires, it's on you.
但如果事与愿违 就是你的责任
We have enough to worry about with Mack and Yo-Yo MIA.
麦克和悠悠球失踪的事够我们担心了
It's this way, Professor Benson.
这边请 本森教授
I wouldn't try anything.
别耍花招
Unless you want me to use these hands
否则我就用这双手
to choke the life out of you.
掐死你
Good to see you again, Director.
再见到你真高兴 局长
Good to see you.
我也很高兴
Agent Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯特工
I'm excited to see this plane
你总念叨这架飞机
that you, uh, talked so much about.
终于见到它了 我好兴奋
Although I expected to see more of the team here.
但我本以为会有更多队员在
The mission is need-to-know.
只有相关人员才能参与此次任务
The, uh, enemy that you've been researching,
你一直在研究的敌人
it's not just theoretical anymore,
不再只存在于理论中了
so we need to be careful about who we trust.
我们需要小心该信任谁
Well, let's get to it.
开始吧
It's been a bit of an adventure.
这真是场冒险
Now, these runes are referencing a site
这些如尼文指的是一处
where the..."Di'Allas," as they're called --
所谓的"蒂亚利"
the -- the monoliths --
即巨石
which could be used to open a doorway
能被用来打开通道
between our world and the world where Izel comes from.
连接我们的世界和艾泽尔的世界的地方
Well, does the story say for what purpose?
传说里讲没讲目的
Well, I brought a passage that references
我找到一段提到了
"Trapped souls, yearning to be free."
"被困住的灵魂 渴望自由"
Take from that what you will.
你自己解读吧
Well, do you have a location?
有地点吗
Well, I've narrowed it down to three possible sites,
我把范围缩小到了三个可能地点
but my money's on the one
但我觉得最有可能的是
at the intersection of two ley lines.
两条地脉的交汇处
It would prove Keller right once again.
这会再次证明凯勒的理论
I'll make sure to tell him you said that.
我肯定会转告他你的话
He'd be amused.
他会高兴的
All right, perfect.
那好 完美
Well, we'll start there, then.
我们就先去那里
Well, I-I -- I think it's best if we get some hard evidence.
我觉得最好是有了确凿证据再行动
Let me do some low flyovers of the three sites.
我先在三处地址上空侦查一下吧
I could always have someone else examine the sites.
我可以派别人去这几个地址勘察
I think it best we play this close to the vest until we're sure.
我觉得确定之前 我们最好谨慎行事
Of course.
当然
Then you can just show me the coordinates on the map.
你给我看地图上的坐标就好了
删除选定文件
Benson.
本森
Give me the location.
给我地址
That's an order.
这是命令
All right, well...
好吧
if you've made up your mind...
既然你决定了
S-So, the stories are true.
这么说 传说是真的
If you heard the stories, then you know what I'm capable of.
要是你听过传说 就知道我有多大能耐
Let's find this temple, shall we?
我们找到那座神庙吧 好吗
You were giving such an informative presentation
我们被打断之前
before we got interrupted.
你讲得很是详尽
Care to continue?
想继续吗
I just want the coordinates.
我只想要坐标
Don't say anything, Benson.
一个字都别说 本森
You already made me take one life. I can take another.
你已经逼我杀了一个人 再杀一人也无所谓
Maybe yours?
杀掉你吧
If I use her body, it'd be quick.
要是我用她的身体 会很快的
If you want me to help you end the world,
要是你想让我帮你终结这个世界
I'm gonna have to pass.
我就免了
So brave.
好勇敢
I won't give you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你
You believe that now,
你现在这么想
but will you feel the same when death is closing in?
但如果死到临头 你还会这么想吗
I've already lost everything that matters.
我已经失去了一切重要的东西
Death doesn't scare me.
死亡吓不到我
Maybe it doesn't.
也许吧
But there must be something you fear.
但你肯定有害怕的东西
So, how'd you do it?
你是怎么做到的
I don't know.
我不知道
Probably best to leave it that way.
也许最好别去探究
Well, I was hoping to, uh...
我倒想
dig a little deeper.
再深挖一挖
If you're here for another walk down memory lane,
要是你也是来探究记忆的
like Agent May, I'm not interested.
就像梅特工那样 我不感兴趣
Forget what May said.
别想梅说的了
The other thing inside of you,
你身体里的那个东西
it's getting stronger.
越来越强大了
The healing, and now this?
愈合 现在又这样
Izel thinks that you're like her. Are you?
艾泽尔觉得你跟她一样 你是吗
No.
She says that you're the only thing powerful enough to defeat her.
她说唯一强大到能击败她的就是你
I've been trying to kill her for decades.
我追杀她已经好几十年了
And in the past, you failed.
过去 你一直失败
But now...
但现在
...now you have a new way to fight back.
现在你有了一个新的反击办法
It's not worth it.
不值得
I can feel the rage churning underneath my skin.
我能感受到皮肤下涌动的怒火
Use it.
那就利用它
Let the anger out.
释放你的怒火
I don't want to.
我不想
I want it gone.
我希望它消失
Are you scared?
你害怕吗
That it's stronger than you are?
你害怕它比你强吗
You're afraid that this is the real you.
你害怕这才是真正的你
So come on.
来吧
Just show us what you really are.
让我们瞧瞧你究竟是什么
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
你乐在其中 对吗
Trying to torture me, working out your own rage.
折磨我 释放你自己的愤怒
May said I was like a father to you.
梅说我就像你的父亲
You got some daddy issues?
你跟父亲有过不去的坎
You are nothing to me.
你对我来说什么都不是
Do you understand? You are nothing.
明白吗 你什么都不是
So if you think that this manipulative crap is gonna work on me,
所以如果你觉得你能操纵我
you're wasting your time.
你就是在浪费时间
Where are we on the Izel problem?
艾泽尔问题进展如何
Progressing slowly.
缓慢
But we have analyzed some potential weapons
但我们分析了一些或许能用来
to use against her.
对付她的武器
This sword is
这把剑
a more complex version of these other blades.
是这些匕首更复杂的版本
Which were able to kill her Shrike.
而匕首能杀死尖叫鸟
Yep. Saw that firsthand.
对 亲眼见过呢
So, Sarge's hypothesis that the sword could be used to kill Izel...
所以 萨吉认为这把剑能杀死艾泽尔
does have merit.
倒有几分道理
The metal has a familiar crystalline structure.
金属有种熟悉的水晶结构
- Like the monoliths. - Exactly.
-就像巨石 -没错
Yeah, that's what I was gonna say.
我也打算那么说的
So it could be reversed-engineered
所以可以逆向工程
to manufacture more weapons.
来制造更多武器
None of this matters
要想这个有用
unless we can get within stabbing distance.
我们还得先能足够接近她
I gave you a clear objective.
我给了你们很明确的目标
Yeah, we hit a dead end with her powers.
她的能力那里我们碰壁了
Izel has Mack and Yo-Yo.
艾泽尔控制了迈克和悠悠球
What happens if we find her and she's possessed one of them?
如果我们找到了她 但她附身了他们中一个呢
I'm not gonna stab my friend through the heart.
我可不要一剑刺穿朋友的心脏
- Daisy. - We need to find something right now,
-黛西 -我们得马上找到办法
because I'm not getting anywhere
因为楼下那东西
with this thing that's downstairs.
我完全毫无进展
Maybe because you don't want to listen to what he has to say.
或许是因为你不愿听他要说的话
What?
什么
There was a reason you rushed off to space last year.
你去年一头冲进了外太空是有原因的
I went with you to find Fitz.
我跟你去找菲兹了
We both know it wasn't just that.
我们都清楚那不是唯一原因
You have a pattern.
你有这种习惯
It happened after you got your powers.
你得到异能后是如此
After Lincoln, you walked away.
林肯死后也是 你总逃开
That has nothing to do with this.
跟那个无关
Everything around here reminded you of Coulson,
这里的一切都让你回忆起科尔森
so you left.
所以你就走了
- You didn't want to face it. - Simmons --
-你不想去面对 -西蒙斯
But now you are literally facing him.
但现在你真的面对他了
Or...someone that looks like him.
或者说 是一个像他的人
I'm fine.
我没事
I was recently reminded that it doesn't do any good
我近来才被提醒过 封存心事
to keep things bottled up.
并无益处
All I'm saying is, if you need us, we are here.
我只是说 如果你需要 我们在呢
We really haven't had a chance to have a, uh...
我们还没来得及
heart-to-heart since...
好好聊聊 自从
since the other night.
自从那晚之后
Look, one thing's for sure.
有件事可以确定
If we want whatever this is to work,
如果我们希望不管这算什么 能继续下去
you've got to be willing to put me in danger, Mack.
你得甘愿让我涉险 迈克
This whole thing --
你这样...
My decision to come along was just tactical.
我跟你们走的决定 只是战术考虑
- Tactical? - Yeah.
-战术吗 -对
Izel can only possess one person at a time.
艾泽尔一次只能附身一人
This way, at least one of us will always be awake.
这样 我们至少有一个能保持清醒
To get murdered by the one that isn't.
然后被附身的那个杀掉吗
And I knew that getting Izel off the base
我知道让艾泽尔离开基地
would buy the team some time.
能为大家争取点时间
They'll figure out a way to stop her.
他们会想到办法阻止她的
I suppose I can see how that's a smart plan.
这的确是个聪明的计划
Feels good to argue again, doesn't it?
又能争论了感觉不错吧
When the Di'Allas were destroyed,
蒂亚利被毁时
their energies didn't disappear.
它们蕴含的能量并未消散
They were contained in this device.
都控制在了这个装置里
If she opens that...
如果她打开那个
Yeah, I don't even want to think about it.
嗯 我都不愿去想
Out of the three,
三个之中
the Di'Alla of Creation was the most powerful.
创造蒂亚利是最强大的
It reaches into your mind and builds what you see.
它能进入你的头脑 建造你所想的东西
Your people have great imaginations
你们人类想象力丰富
but lack the control to create anything
但却缺乏控制力 只能创造
other than what you fear.
你们所恐惧的东西
That seems to me like a good reason to leave it alone.
在我看来正因此最好别去动它
I'd rather see what it finds in you.
我更想看到它会在你心中发现什么
Whatever you're seeing, it's not real!
不管你看到什么 都不是真的
Fight it if you have to!
有必要的话跟它打
Thomas.
托马斯
How did I get here?
我怎么到这儿来的
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为我再不会见到你了
黛西
So, the powers, the memories --
你的能力 记忆
they all got stronger...
都在她打死你后
after she shot you?
变得更强了
I thought you didn't care about my memories.
你不是不在乎我的记忆吗
Please just answer the question.
请回答问题
This is new.
这是新能力
The memories -- I always felt them,
记忆 我以前一直能感觉到
but they started coming into focus
但我躺在手术台上时
when I was lying on that table.
它们渐渐变得清晰了
I can see them for what they are now.
我现在能看清它们了
For better or for worse.
不论好坏
And one of the people that you can see more clearly is...
你能看得更清楚的人之一
...is me?
是我吗
It doesn't mean anything.
那毫无意义
You were right.
你说得对
I'm nothing.
我什么都不是
I'm not your guy.
我不是你认识的人
I'm not that rage, either.
也不是那种愤怒
None of it belongs to me.
那一切都不属于我
I'm nothing.
我什么都不是
I think you are something.
我觉得你是有点什么的
And I want to see it come out.
我想看到它出现
Daisy, what did you just do?
黛西 你做了什么
I took your advice.
我听从了你的建议
I stopped running from the problem
我不再逃避问题
and I tackled it head-on.
而是正面迎上了
I meant try a little emotional honesty,
我是要你坦诚地面对情绪
not murder!
不是杀人
You were right that I was avoiding something.
你说对了 我是在回避
I finally read the letter that Coulson left me,
我终于读了科尔森留给我的信
and it's even more clear now
我现在更加明确
that this is not him.
这不是他
So you decided to snap his neck?
所以你就扭断了他的脖子吗
What if he doesn't wake up?
如果他不再醒来呢
If it gets us answers, I don't mind taking the risk.
如果能得到答案 我可以冒险
A word of warning would've been good.
提醒一句也好啊
Would you have tried to talk me out of it?
你们会企图劝阻我吗
- Definitely! - Probably. - Obviously.
-绝对的 -可能吧 -当然
Exactly why I didn't say anything.
所以我才没说
If he's strong enough to kill Izel,
如果他有能力杀死艾泽尔
I want to know what he is.
我要知道他究竟是什么
Check your scanners and tell me what you see.
查看下你们的扫描器 告诉我看到了什么
That's not reassuring.
真让人不安
Holy hell.
我去
And he's alive -- again.
他又活了
Daisy, get out of there.
黛西 快出去
It's not safe.
那里不安全
He'll be waking up soon.
他很快就会醒来了
Good.
很好
I want to hear what he has to say.
我要听听他想说什么
I was driving.
我在开车
Then seeing something in the road.
然后突然看到路上有东西
Then...darkness.
然后就是...一片漆黑
An accident.
是车祸
I sat with you for days, hoping you would wake up.
我陪你坐了好几天 希望你能醒来
I know.
我知道
What?
什么
I heard every word that you said.
我听到你说的每句话了
It's a lie, Benson!
那是谎言 本森
Don't listen to it! It's not real!
别听他的 那不是真的
When the doctor came in and said I was beyond helping,
医生走进来 说我已经没救了时
I heard that.
我听到了
No.
When my dad and sister begged you
我爸爸和姐姐求你
to hold on longer, I heard that, too.
再继续坚持时 我也听到了
You were brain-dead.
你脑死亡了
I heard you say goodbye.
我听到你道别了
I felt your hand on mine.
我感觉到了你握着我的手
You were so close, I could smell the liquor on your breath.
你如此接近 我闻得到你口中的酒气
No, Thomas. I --
不 托马斯
I-I didn't.
我没
How much were you drinking that night?
你那晚喝了多少
No.
没有
No. No.
我没喝
You can create Thomas again and again.
你可以一次次地重新创造托马斯
And each time, his death will be your fault.
每次 他都会因你而死
Care for a second try?
想再试一次吗
A third?
然后再来
Please, no.
不要 求你
Dying would be a relief now, wouldn't it?
死现在就是解脱了 是吧
But it's not an option.
但那不是个选择
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
May?
I think we might have a situation downstairs.
我们楼下可能有情况
Uh, did she quake him to death?
她是把他震死了吗
I don't think that was the endgame.
我觉得那不是她想要的最终结果
W-What is this, some sort of new interrogation tactic?
这是什么新审讯技巧吗
She's trying to wake up what's inside him.
她是想唤醒他体内的东西
She thinks it knows about Izel.
她觉得那玩意了解艾泽尔
No, bad idea. Bad idea.
不 坏主意
T-The last thing that we need
我们可不需要
is another alien-demon-thingy running around the base.
基地再出现一个外星恶魔
No, this is different.
不 这不一样
Izel wore my skin.
艾泽尔占据了我
She shot me, and then she killed Davis.
她枪击了我 还杀了戴维斯
Piper, I know this isn't easy,
派珀 我知道这不好受
but I don't think Sarge would do that.
但我觉得萨吉不会那么做的
Not after --
毕竟...
Is that really a risk you want to take?
你真要冒这样的险吗
Remember anything new
第二次死而复生
after your second trip to the great beyond?
激发什么新记忆了吗
Get out of my way.
给我让开
What do you know about Izel?
你对艾泽尔有什么了解
Where is she taking Mack and Yo-Yo?
她把迈克和悠悠球带去哪了
I said get out of my way.
我说 给我让开
I am not going anywhere, so talk.
我哪都不会去的 说
I can't stay in this room.
我不能待在这房间里
Show me what you are.
让我看到你的真面目
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道你在干什么
How many more times do I need to snap your neck?
我还要再震断你的脖子几次
'Cause I'll do it again.
因为我会再做一次的
Just let it out.
放它出来吧
I need to find --
我得找到
You are not going anywhere!
你哪都别想去
Show me what you are.
让我看到你的真面目
We're locking down this sector --
我们封锁这个区域了
- Did you get that on the scanners? - What?
-扫描器上有什么结果吗 -什么
When he really started to wake up, did you record that data?
他正要醒来时 你们记录下数据了吗
Well, of course, but is that really the most pressing issue?
当然 但那真是最紧要的事吗
What if he's trying to get back to Izel?
如果他想回到艾泽尔身边呢
That's not gonna happen.
不会的
Hey, what exactly is your plan here?
你究竟怎么打算的
Either he tells us what he knows about Izel
他要么告诉我他知道的艾泽尔的情况
or we find out if his sword
要么我就看看这把剑
can actually kill someone like him.
是不是真能杀死他这样的人
What if there's still a way to save what's left of Coulson?
如果还有办法挽救残存的科尔森呢
Coulson died a year ago.
科尔森一年前就死了
I'm done pretending like that didn't happen.
我不想再假装那事没发生了
Not sure what I would've done in Benson's shoes.
不知道换了我是本森会怎么做
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
It wasn't just tactical --
那不光是战术
me being here.
我跟来
I know.
我知道
I would've come for you, too.
我也会为你跟来的
We're changing course.
我们改航道了
Benson must've given her the coordinates.
本森肯定告诉她坐标了
We need to make a move.
我们得采取行动
Well, her plan doesn't work without that.
她的计划需要那玩意
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't blame yourself.
别自责
You need this?
你需要这个吗
Be ready, Doctor.
准备好 博士
You trying to steal from me?
你想偷我的东西
Did you really think that would work?
你真以为那能成功吗
It worked well enough.
挺成功的
You accomplished nothing.
你什么都没做到
He already told me where to find my temple.
他已经告诉我神庙在哪了
Yeah.
是啊
And now he'll tell my team.
现在他也会告诉我的团队
We'll need hosts for when the gateway is open.
等大门打开 我们也需要宿主
Let them come.
让他们来吧
Daisy.
黛西
Hold your position.
别动
I'm on my way down to you.
我这就下去找你
No. Don't.
不 别
Daisy!
黛西
He's tearing the doors off the place,
他在到处撕门
trying to get out.
想逃出去
You said it yourself -- this is on me.
你自己也说了 这是我的责任
I have to see this through.
我得负责到底
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
If Izel can be killed, we have to understand how.
如果艾泽尔能被杀死 我们得知道怎么杀她
She and Sarge are the same.
她和萨吉是一样的
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to face him alone.
你不用单独面对他的
The fact that you still think that this might be Coulson
正是因为你还觉得这可能是科尔森
is exactly why it has to be me.
所以必须由我来
Looking for this?
找这个呢
You wanted to wake me up?
你想唤醒我
I'm awake.
我醒了
This is what I am.
这就是我
So I was right.
我是对的
You and Izel are the same.
你和艾泽尔是一样的
Both monsters.
都是怪物
Call me what you want.
随你怎么喊我
Doesn't make any difference.
并没什么差别
Give me the sword.
给我那把剑
Not a chance.
休想
Do you really think you can beat me?
你真觉得你打得过我吗
Yes.
当然
This time, I'll actually kill you.
这次 我真能杀了你
Go ahead. It'd be easier than doing it myself.
来吧 总比我自己动手简单点
Come on! What are you waiting for?! Do it!
来啊 你还等什么 动手
Kill me, Skye!
杀了我 斯凯
If it works on me, it'll work on her.
如果能杀得了我 也能杀得了她
But you have to do it now, before I get any stronger.
但你得马上动手 在我变得更强之前
- Wait, wh-- - You can't wait.
-等等 -你不能等了
Don't you understand?
你还不懂吗
It's all coming back to me.
我都想起来了
The memories, the pain.
记忆 痛苦
Her song ringing through every bone in my body.
她的歌声贯穿我身体里的每根骨头
What memories?
什么记忆
It's too late for that.
太迟了
I'll lose control. I could kill everyone here.
我会失控的 我会杀死这里所有人的
End it!
快做个了结
No, I can't do it.
我做不到
You've always been capable of more than you think.
你一向有超乎自己想象的能力
Now do it.
动手吧
Do it!
动手啊
Do it.
动手吧
You were gonna sacrifice yourself.
你打算牺牲自己
It's what Coulson would've done.
那是科尔森会做的事
I could kill you.
我能杀了你
You won't.
你不会的
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm just tired of waking up like this.
我真受够了这样醒来
Benson?
本森呢
We got him out.
我们让他逃了
He's safe, but I don't know if it's enough.
他安全了 但不知道那是否足够
Still no sign of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局还没到吗
Not yet.
没有
Well, at least his nightmare's over.
至少他的噩梦结束了
What is she doing?
她在干什么
Making her dreams come true.
实现她的梦想
Maybe we could hyper-stimulate our brains
或许我们可以用某种化学剂高强刺激
with some sort of chemical,
我们的大脑
and that way, if she possesses us,
这样 即便她附身我们
she won't be able to put us into an unconscious state.
她也无法让我们失去意识
You're suggesting we all take amphetamines.
你是在建议我们都服用安非他命吗
Yeah. Yeah, okay, fine.
是啊 好吧
I can see how that would be counterproductive.
我看出这或许会产生反效果了
Yeah, either that or very, very productive.
是啊 也或者会效果很好
Will you just -- Will you both just
你们俩能不能都...
please shut up for a second?
请暂时别说话
The memories, the pain.
记忆 痛苦
Her song ringing through every bone in my body.
她的歌声贯穿我身体里的每根骨头
- What memories? - There.
-什么记忆 -听
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
Of course!
当然了
What? What is it?
怎么 怎么了
Resonant frequencies.
共振频率
That's how her powers work.
她的能力就是这个原理
Just like the monoliths.
就像巨石
It's how Izel can incorporealize
艾泽尔就是这样以无形之躯
and occupy the same space as her host.
占据宿主之身的
Think about it.
想想啊
Atoms are mostly just empty space,
原子主要都是空间
a-a-a-and if they're gonna pass through each other
如果它们想要穿过彼此
or intertwine...
或纠缠在一起
She's aligning her atoms through harmonic resonance.
她在通过谐波共振让原子跟宿主协调
So we just need to disrupt the harmonic frequency,
我们只需要干扰她的谐波共振频率
like these do.
就像这玩意的作用
That's why they're so effective against the Shrike.
所以它们对付尖叫鸟才那么有效
We need to design something compact...
我们得设计个便携装置
To send inaudible frequencies
发出听不到的频率
that reverberate through our bodies...
贯穿我们的身体
...matching the frequency of this alloy, out of phase.
异相匹配这种合金的频率
It'll create a sonic barrier.
就能形成声波屏障
Yeah, I'm gonna get started on a design.
嗯 我这就开始设计
So, uh, it needs to be wearable.
必须得可穿
- Like a belt buckle. - I like it.
-比如皮带扣 -我喜欢
And -- And -- And we could build a prototype
我们设计好了 只要几小时
in a couple of hours, once we have a design.
就能做个原型机出来
Let's get started.
开工吧
Well, I could barely understand what they were saying,
我都听不太懂他们在说什么
but it sounds like Fitz, Simmons, and Deke found a solve.
但菲兹 西蒙斯和迪克似乎找到办法了
Well, I've got good news, too.
我也有好消息
We found Benson in a containment pod in the Yucatán.
我们在尤卡坦发现了乘坐着隔离舱的本森
Benson?
本森
Yeah, apparently, Izel is headed to some ancient temple
是啊 艾泽尔在前往一座古庙
where she can unlock a doorway to a realm of unspeakable evil.
并打开通向不可言喻的邪恶之域的大门
So -- Well, I guess it's not all good news, but...
所以 也不完全都是好消息吧
Mack and Yo-Yo?
迈克和悠悠球呢
Last Benson saw, they were alive.
本森离开时 他们还活着
It's good that you finally got through to Sarge.
你总算触动了萨吉 这是好事
We're gonna need him.
我们会需要他的
I'll admit, it was not the side that I expected.
我承认 那出乎了我的意料
You want to say "I told you so"?
你要说"我早说了"吗
Not really.
并不想
I don't fully understand it...
我不完全理解
but he is in there.
但他确实存在
I-I...I didn't want it to be possible.
我本来不希望那是可能的
You needed to see it for yourself.
你需要自己亲眼看到
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
是啊 或许吧
And now that you have,
现在你看到了
do you think he can control these powers of his?
你觉得他能控制他的能力吗
I think Sarge's powers are very, very dangerous.
我觉得萨吉的超能力很危险
But they might be just what we need.
但我们或许正需要它
You sure?
你确定吗
Not at all.
完全不
He's looking for somewhere to belong.
他想找一个归宿
And all Coulson wanted...
而科尔森最想要的
All Coulson wanted was for us to take care of each other.
科尔森最想要的 就是我们彼此照应
And I think if we do that for Sarge, that...
我觉得如果我们能照应萨吉
he'll do the same for us.
他也会照应我们
So far, your doomsday ritual is a bit underwhelming.
到目前 你的末日仪式可挺寒酸的
This temple was built from the same stone
建造这座神庙所使用的石头
as the Di'Allas.
跟蒂亚利相同
When they all resonate in harmony,
当它们一起和谐共振时
they'll open a gateway to my home.
就会打开通往我家乡的大门
So you can go back there and never bother us again?
这样你好回家去 再不来打扰我们吗
My family will come through and take over the Shrike hosts
我的家人会穿过来 占据全银河系的
spread across the galaxy.
尖叫鸟宿主
If it were that easy, you would've done it already.
如果真那么容易 你早该能做到了
True.
是啊
With the Di'Allas destroyed,
蒂亚利被毁
there isn't a way to complete the ritual.
就不能完成仪式了
We must rebuild them.
我们得重建它们
That sounds like a "you" problem.
这似乎是你的麻烦
And maybe you shouldn't tell us your bad-guy plans.
或许你不该把你的反派计划告诉我们
That always happens right before the bad guy dies.
反派总是死于话多
I'm telling you the problem
我把问题告诉你们
because you're going to solve it for me.
是因为你们要帮我解决这个问题
The three monoliths, as you call them --
你们所谓的三块巨石
you've seen them intact.
你们见过它们完好的样子
You know what I can do with them.
你们知道我能拿它做什么
So your minds are going to create them for me.
所以你们的头脑 要替我重建它们
But you can't do it yourself.
但你自己做不到
That's why you need us.
所以才需要我们
I've already shown you that humans
我已经让你们看到人类
are incapable of controlling their fears.
是控制不了自己的恐惧的
But we're not afraid of you.
但我们不怕你
Our worst fears have nothing to do with you
我们最怕的东西跟你或该死的巨石
or the damn monoliths.
毫无关系
It has to do with losing the people we love.
而是失去我们最爱的人
And we've already faced that fear.
我们已经面对过那个恐惧了
We're still here.
我们还在
You're not gonna get any help from us.
你别想得到我们的帮助
Then who's that?
那么那是谁
How did I get here?
我怎么到这儿来的
We have learned more than anticipated.
我们了解到的情况超出了预期
We may yet save Chronyca-2 from its extinction-level event.
我们或许还能挽救长生星2号免遭灭绝
I came to a different conclusion.
我得到了不同的结论
I recommend reassigning Hunters to establish Chronyca-3.
我建议改派猎人建立3号长生星
With your permission, we can begin preparations.
如果你允许 我们就可以开始准备了
Request denied.
不准许
If we can reclaim Chronyca-2,
如果我们能重新找回2号长生星
conquest is unnecessary.
就不必进行征服
The first rule of data is always have a backup.
数据的首要规则 就是永远要做备份
Without Chronyca-3, Chronyca-2 will be vulnerable.
没有3号长生星 2号长生星就有软肋
We cannot be shortsighted.
我们不能太短视
I see no flaw in our current plan.
我们目前的计划并无问题
That is because you are the flaw.
那是因为你就是问题所在
You have your new targets.
你们都知道新目标了