Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Izel said the monoliths had the power to create.
艾泽尔说巨石能够创造
It's possible that the three energies combined
很可能三种能量结合
to create another Coulson
创造了另一个科尔森
through space and time.
穿越了空间和时间
This human body, you took it over, and in return,
这具人体 你占据了它 结果
you got everything that comes with this unwilling vessel.
你得到了一切这具不情愿皮囊附带的东西
And the only thing powerful enough to defeat me...
唯一强大到能击败我的
And you're afraid to let it out.
但你却不敢放它出来
Getting through to him is still our best shot,
说服他仍然是我们最好的机会
but it's not something we can force.
但这不是我们可以强求的
Maybe we should.
或许我们应该强求
The person that is in there is not the man that you loved.
在那里面的人不是你爱的男人
Come on! What are you waiting for?! Do it!
来啊 你还等什么 动手
You were gonna sacrifice yourself.
你打算牺牲自己
It's what Coulson would've done.
那是科尔森会做的事
I think Sarge's powers are very dangerous.
我觉得萨吉的超能力很危险
But they might be just what we need.
但我们或许正需要它
She's taking people over, possessing them.
她在占据别人 附身
Where are we on the Izel problem?
艾泽尔问题进展如何
Please tell me you have something.
求你们一定要有好消息
- We're trying. - Not yet.
-正在努力 -还没有
The monoliths could be used to open a doorway
巨石能被用来打开通道
between our world and the world that Izel comes from.
连接我们的世界和艾泽尔的世界
My family will come through and take over the Shrike hosts.
我的家人会穿过来 占据尖叫鸟宿主
With the Di'Allas destroyed,
蒂亚利被毁
there isn't a way to complete the ritual.
就不能完成仪式了
So your minds are going to create them for me.
所以你们的头脑 要替我重建它们
I've already shown you that humans
我已经让你们看到人类
are incapable of controlling their fears.
是控制不了自己的恐惧的
But we're not afraid of you.
但我们不怕你
Our worst fears have nothing to do with you
我们最怕的东西跟你或该死的巨石
or the damn monoliths.
毫无关系
It has to do with losing the people we love.
而是失去我们最爱的人
And we've already faced that fear.
我们已经面对过那个恐惧了
You're not gonna get any help from us.
你别想得到我们的帮助
How'd I get here?
我怎么到这儿来的
Flint. It's gonna be okay.
弗林特 没事的
This is -- This isn't the Lighthouse.
这里...不是灯塔
It's good to see you, but --
很高兴见到你 但是...
I never thought I would.
我没想到还能再见到你们
But you gotta get outta here.
你得离开这里
You lock up my friends?
是你把我的朋友们锁起来的
Yet they fear you.
可他们却畏惧你
- Stay away from him! - Flint, don't let her get close to you.
-离他远点 -弗林特 别让她靠近你
You have no idea what I can do.
你完全不了解我的能力
Stop, Flint. Stop.
快住手 弗林特 住手
I thought your friends would bring me the monoliths.
我以为你的朋友们会把巨石带给我
Instead, they brought me you.
可是 他们把你带到了我面前
You can build them.
你可以建造巨石
There's no way I'm helping you.
我是不可能帮助你的
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
That's all you feel?
你只能感受到愤怒
It's the best way to describe it.
这是对它最好的描述
And you don't want to be anywhere near it
而且当它冒出来时
when it comes out.
你最好别在附近
Once we land in the jungle, we'll secure Z1,
我们降落在雨林里后 就夺回和风1号
use it as a base of operations.
把它作为行动基地
So, how do we get Mack and Yo-Yo out
如果我们都不能靠近她
if we can't even get close to her?
那要怎么营救迈克和悠悠球
You think I haven't seen something like this before?
你以为我没见过这种事吗
Our friend Robbie Reyes had something inside him,
我们的朋友罗比·雷耶斯的体内就有什么东西
not exactly a Teddy bear.
可不是泰迪熊
He was able to control it.
他就能控制它
I don't know that I can control it.
我不知道我能不能控制它
This sends a sonic frequency through the body
这能发送一个声波频率贯穿身体
that will prevent you from being possessed.
能防止你被附身
How many do we have?
我们有多少
- We're working on -- - I got this.
-我们正在努力... -看我的吧
- When did you... - If I had another day or two,
-你什么时候... -如果能再多一两天
I could've had them in rose gold.
我可以做成玫瑰金的
No, this is plenty.
不 这足够了
You're like a wizard.
你就像个巫师
Well, I-I picked up a few tricks in the private sector.
我在私营企业学到了一些技巧
This is really great.
这很棒
Okay, so, Izel can't jump into us,
好 那艾泽尔不能附身我们了
but we have other problems.
但我们还有其他问题
You kept it in check when Daisy spoke to you.
黛西对你说话时你控制住它了
Whatever she did got you thinking straight.
不管她做了什么 都让你清醒过来了
And if I see Izel --
如果我看见艾泽尔
You let the rage out.
你释放那愤怒
Then let the other part of you rein it in.
然后让你的另一部分控制它
It's not as simple as you make it sound.
这没你说的那么简单
That's why I'll be there.
所以我也会在那里
Sarge gave us his stockpile of daggers.
萨吉给了我们他的那些匕首
We've melted them down to make bullets.
我们把它们熔了做成了子弹
Yeah, the bullets are designed to fragment,
对 子弹将会炸裂
so they stay embedded in the Shrike.
因此能嵌在尖叫鸟体内
It's the only way to kill them.
只有这样才能杀了他们
And Izel? Will it stop her?
那艾泽尔呢 能阻止她吗
Sarge has his sword, so he's our best hope.
萨吉有他的剑 所以他是我们最大的希望
Do you think he's ready?
你觉得他准备好了吗
He thinks he is.
他觉得他准备好了
I wish we had more time.
我希望还能有更多时间
That demon inside him,
他体内的恶魔
if Sarge can use it to kill Izel,
如果萨吉能用它杀了艾泽尔
then it's a good thing, but...
那就是件好事 但是
You think he won't be able to rein it in?
你觉得他控制不住吗
I'm wondering if we can get it out.
我在想我们能不能把它弄出来
Maybe we can separate them.
或许我们可以分开他们
We have no idea if it works that way.
我们不知道这样行不行得通
he's scared of it.
那一部分的自己
And he's scared because it's not a part of him.
他害怕是因为那不是他的一部分
So you want to exorcise it.
所以你想要驱除它
I'm saying if Izel opens this gateway...
我是说如果艾泽尔打开了大门
I'll find a way to send that thing inside Sarge
我就想办法把萨吉体内的那个东西
back where it came from.
送回原处
You might kill him.
你可能会要了他的命
But if I see a chance to get Coulson back,
但只要有一线把科尔森找回来的希望
I'm going to take it.
我就要冒这个险
Preparing for descent.
准备下降
What did you do to him?
你把他怎么了
but, like all Terrans, weak.
但跟所有地球人一样弱
They will open the door,
它们会打开大门
and on the other side,
在另一端
they're gathering.
他们正在集结
They've never seen anything.
他们什么都没见过
Or heard a song or...
没听过歌
tasted your pain.
也没体验过你们的痛苦
But that will change.
但一切即将改变
- She's not here. - Yeah.
-她不在这里 -对
And the Quinjet's empty.
昆式战斗机上也没人
Izel knew exactly the right way to cripple the Zephyr.
艾泽尔知道如何让和风瘫痪
More like Mack knew and didn't have a choice.
应该是迈克知道 又别无选择
He didn't have to try so hard.
他不用这么努力的
Yeah, this is bad, but it can't be worse
是啊 很严重 但也比不过
than that one time on that one planet.
在那个星球上那次
- Mm, the smelly one? - The shiny one.
-臭烘烘的那个吗 -亮闪闪的那个
Nothing is that bad.
没什么会比那严重
How quickly can we get Z1 flying again?
还要多久才能让和风1号升空
Faster if we had Mack.
要是迈克在就会更快
Lighthouse, come in. We have Z1.
灯塔 请回话 我们找到了和风1号
What do things look like on the ground?
地面上什么情况
We're a few klicks away from the temple,
我们离神庙只有几公里
but our vantage point is not ideal.
但我们没有有利位置
We have satellites on the move.
我们正在调集卫星
When we get a visual, we'll guide you in.
等画面传过来 我们指引你们进去
Izel and her Shrike operate on a subset of sonic frequencies.
艾泽尔和她的尖叫鸟靠音频运作
We always suspected she could hear our communications.
我们一直怀疑她听得到我们通信
We probably shouldn't even be on the radio now.
也许我们现在就不该用无线电交谈
We are off to a great start.
真是开局顺利
All right, we'll go in dark.
好 我们断联潜入
Piper, we'll need Z1 ready for extract.
派珀 让和风1号做好撤退准备
- I'll get to work on it. - We're signing off.
-我这就准备 -不说了
We'll see you on the other side.
我们那边见
Make sure you end her.
一定要干掉她
Even going in dark,
就算是断联潜入
how are they going to get the cuffs to Mack and Yo-Yo
他们要怎么把防身手铐交给迈克和悠悠球
without confronting Izel?
并避免碰到艾泽尔
We need to figure something out.
我们得想个办法
Some -- Some kind of distraction.
把她引开
Something to lure her out of there.
把她引出去
How do we know she'd be lured out as herself?
我们怎么确定引出来的会是她
What if we could... you know...
要是我们能...
Have you got something in mind?
你有想法了吗
It's just something I was working on at my startup.
是我在创业公司研究的一样东西
It's tech. It -- It -- It might not work.
是种设备 可能不行的
I mean, it probably won't. But...
八成不行 但是
If you know of a way to get past Izel, then...
要是你知道如何绕过艾泽尔 那
...you really are a wizard.
你就真是巫师了
Okay, but you promise you won't be mad?
好 但你们保证别生气
Why would we be mad?
我们为什么要生气
Well, 'cause it's kinda already here.
因为东西已经在这儿了
I made those, didn't I?
是我做的 对吗
No, it was Izel, not you.
不 是艾泽尔 不是你
What's she gonna do with them?
她要拿它们干什么
Something terrible, I'm guessing.
我猜是非常可怕的事
She ain't gonna use it to feed the poor or heal the sick.
她不会拿它喂饱穷人或者医好病人
Yeah, when I get my energy back,
是啊 等我恢复力气
I'll tear 'em apart.
就把它们拆碎
Don't worry about that just yet.
现在先别操心那个
You got anything left to help us out?
你还有力气帮帮我们吗
Is Izel the Destroyer of Worlds?
艾泽尔是世界毁灭者吗
No, she's something else.
不是 她是别的什么
And you saved the Lighthouse.
你救了灯塔
Did those bring me here? Through space and time?
是那些带我过来的吗 穿过时空
No, we, uh -- we sorta made you with our minds.
不 我们...算是凭意念造出了你
Yeah, I know. I know.
我知道
It sounds crazy, but that's what the third monolith does.
听起来很疯狂 但第三块巨石就是这个功能
What does that mean?
什么意思
You look real to me.
我看你挺真的
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我
When did you get those?
你的双手是怎么回事
I feel like I missed a lot.
感觉我错过了好多
A lot did happen, but we're together now,
确实发生了好多 但我们现在重聚了
and we gotta get outta here.
我们得逃出去
Are you strong enough to run?
你还有力气跑吗
- Yeah. - Let's go.
-有 -我们走
It's sad how predictable humans are.
人类总这么好猜 真可悲
You just had to see the face of an old friend,
一看到老朋友的脸
and you risk it all.
就愿意赌上一切
You must need a reminder of what I'm capable of.
你们一定是忘了 我有什么能耐
It's okay, buddy. You'll be alright.
没事的 哥们 你不会有事的
Remember how excited you guys were
还记得我迅速造出
when I was able to make those cuffs so fast?
那些防身手铐时 你们多兴奋吗
Just hold on to that feeling.
保持那种感觉
Everybody! I'd like you to meet
各位 来认识一下
Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons.
利奥·菲兹和珍玛·西蒙斯
They identify as my grandparents,
他们自认为是我的外祖父母
so please just go with it.
所以麻烦配合一下
Mr. Shaw, can I get you anything?
肖先生 您需要什么吗
Uh, you want a charcoal water?
你想来杯炭水吗
And here's the rose gold.
玫瑰金版的做好了
I love the chamfer on this.
我真喜欢这个斜切面
You could've just told us you brought in people.
你可以直接告诉我们你带了人来
I know, but I didn't.
我知道 但我没说
May I introduce you to...
我来介绍一下
Is this a... jump drive?
这是...跳跃引擎吗
It's an experimental, hyper-local,
这是个试验性 超本土
fusion-based transportation device.
聚变反应的传送装置
Could you just --
你能不能...
Could you give us one sec?
让我们单独谈谈
I just, uh, was gonna tell you...
我正要告诉你们...
S.H.I.E.L.D. stole this from the Remorath,
这是神盾局从雷默斯偷来的
and I doubt that the evil aliens have a good patent lawyer.
其次 那些邪恶外星人肯定没有厉害的专利律师
You've stolen all of this!
这些全是你偷来的
I use good ideas, okay?
我应用好的创意 好吗
I use math. Did I "steal" math?
我应用数学 难道我"偷"了数学吗
Is -- Is that Framework code?
那是框架编码吗
Oh, that -- No, no, no. That -- That --
那个啊 不是 那个...
That's harmless. That -- That's just a --
那个完全无害 只是个...
That's an advanced gaming system.
高级博彩系统
That you're profiting from!
你利用它赚钱
Profit fuels research.
有钱才能资助研究
That's what you said.
这是你说的
A-And the ShawDrive --
而那个肖引擎...
which now that I say it sounds bad --
我说出来才发现这名字不好
that could be the one way to save our friends.
那可能是救我们朋友唯一的办法
an agent can jump into the field.
就能让特工跳进实地
Maybe even into the temple itself.
甚至进入神庙
We've done some tests that have gone well,
我们做了一些测试 效果很好
and most of the mice survive.
大部分的小白鼠都活下来了
with all three of us...
我们三人联手
maybe we can get it working better.
也许能让它运作得更好
Listen up. Drop everything.
听好了 放下手上的活儿
Whatever Nana and Bobo want,
无论姥姥和姥爷有任何要求
obviously, run it by me first
当然要先经过我同意
and then help them.
然后再去帮他们
Let's treat it like it's launch day, people!
我们把这当做是启动日吧 各位
We should be able to see the pyramid soon.
我们应该很快就能看到金字塔了
This thing's not reading right.
这东西的读数不对
That's what happens when you keep jumping through wormholes.
这就是不断穿越虫洞的结果
So where does one get a space-ghost-killing-sword anyway?
话说 你这把太空灭鬼剑是哪来的
I don't know. Just always had it.
不知道 我一直都带着
I used to not question things --
我过去从不质疑任何事
thought they were just memories Izel had stolen.
我以为那只是被艾泽尔窃取的记忆
Turns out, I know even less than I thought.
结果 我不知道的事远超我的想象
Don't be. It's mine to carry.
不必 这是我要背负的
Shrike-killing bullets.
尖叫鸟灭杀弹
Should've thought of that.
我早该想到的
Just never been to a planet that was so into guns.
但我从没到过一个如此喜欢枪的星球
She must've infected the resort town nearby.
她一定感染了附近的度假小镇
I'm guessing there's no way to save them?
我猜没办法救他们了吧
They're already dead.
他们已经死了
I'm pretty sure I killed most of the birds at the tower.
我很确定我在塔那里杀死了大多数尖叫鸟
And I'm pretty sure I just jinxed us by saying that.
我很确定我刚刚的话触了霉头
So much for the stealth approach.
看来别想偷偷靠近了
If she didn't know we were coming, she does now.
如果她之前不知道我们要来 现在也知道了
You didn't use your s--
你没用你的...
I'm saving it for her.
我要留着杀她
I don't know, it kinda felt like overkill.
我不知道 感觉有点过头了
Lighthouse, be advised that
灯塔 请注意
we might've just blown our cover.
我们可能刚刚暴露了
Roger that. Is everyone okay?
收到 大家都没事吧
Yeah, but things might get messy.
没事 但接下来可能要麻烦了
We may have a solve from our end.
我们这边也许有解决办法
Hang tight, we're working on it.
撑住 我们还在努力
Best not to get their hopes up.
最好别让他们太抱希望
- If we can't deliver -- - Sure we can.
-如果我们做不到 -当然做得到
The ShawDrive -- The...
肖引擎
jump drive is ready to jump.
跳跃引擎已经准备好了
How can you say that?
你怎么能那么说
The targeting system's untested.
目标系统还未测试过呢
After that, the charging system's our next priority.
之后 下一个重点就是充电系统
Yeah, but it mostly works, right?
是啊 但基本上能用了 是吧
I don't know how it works.
我不知道它的原理
And you can't tell me because you didn't build it.
而你又说不出 因为它不是你造的
You were getting along so well.
你们本来都相处融洽了
You copied tech that you never understood in the first place,
你复制你本来就不理解的技术
and now we've got bugger-all to show for it!
现在 我们完全拿不出成果来
We've got bugger lots,
我们有很多成果
You said our grandson was a delight.
你还说我们的外孙很可爱呢
He's a work in progress.
他是个半成品
Oh, you know what? You are just jealous
知道吗 你就是嫉妒
that I came up with the big solve.
是我想到了重要的解决方案
Jealous? Of what?!
嫉妒 什么啊
Half your ideas are mine!
你半数点子都是我的
Okay, stop it! Both of you.
好了 你们都给我住口
I won't travel down this road again.
我不想再走这条路了
And Mack and Yo-Yo need us.
迈克和悠悠球还需要我们呢
You got your Di'Allas and everything you wanted.
你拿到了蒂亚利 和你要的一切
Why don't you let us take the kid and go?
你为什么不让我们带那孩子离开
But we're just getting started.
但我们才刚开始呢
And you've only begun to serve your higher purpose.
你们也才刚开始为更崇高的目标效力
If you wanted to kill us, you would've done it already.
如果你想杀我们 你早动手了
When the First Three arrive, they'll need bodies to inhabit.
头三人到来后 他们会需要宿主
All I hear you talk about is how weak we are.
你一直在说我们多弱小
But you want what we have.
可你却想要我们拥有的
And I will have it without your weakness.
我可以拥有它 而不会像你们那么弱
You've seen it with your own eyes --
你们自己也看到了
our wounds will heal, our bones will mend.
我们的伤会愈合 我们的骨头能复原
You won't be in pain much longer.
你不会再痛苦多久了
And we won't let you hurt him.
我们不会允许你伤害他的
It was your hand that shattered his bone.
可是你的手打碎了他的骨头
The boy has two legs, so sit down.
那孩子还有两条腿呢 坐下吧
if we address the quantum targeting --
如果我们处理量子目标...
That's a backup parameter.
那是备用参数
Why would we waste our time tweaking redundant systems?
我们干吗要浪费时间调整冗余系统
Well, you would know all about redundant systems.
你肯定知道什么叫冗余系统
- I heard that! - Please, you two...
-我听到了 -你俩行了
This whole ridiculous company is a redundancy.
这整个可笑的公司就是个冗余
You're not a genius.
你不是天才
And no B.S. foundation can hide --
不论是什么鬼扯的基金会...
No B.S. Foundation can hide the fact
不论什么鬼扯的基金会都无法掩盖
that you built this company not to advance science
你建造这家公司 不是为了推进科学
I built this company because no one liked me!
我建造这家公司是因为没人喜欢我
Deke, he didn't mean --
迪克 他没那个意思...
because I've never belonged anywhere,
因为我从来没有过归属
because the place that I'm from
因为我出身的地方
doesn't even exist anymore
现在都不存在了
and because all of my friends are gone.
而且我所有的朋友都不在了
And the woman that I gave lemons to
我送她柠檬的女人
thinks that I'm a loser,
还当我是废物
so I went out into the world
所以我就进入了世界
to try and be what everybody wants me to be,
努力想成为大家期待的样子
and she still thinks that I'm nothing!
可她还觉得我一文不值
And -- And my best friend turned out to be a spy,
我最好的朋友原来是个间谍
and -- and my girlfriend turned out to be a psychopath --
我女朋友原来是精神变态
Snowflake was not good for you.
雪花对你不合适
I was talking about Sequoia.
我是说茜柯娅
I mean, the family that I do have wants nothing to do with me.
而我拥有的家人又不想搭理我
Deke, we care about you. We do.
迪克 我们在乎你的
You say that and you try to be nice,
你是那么说 也尽量对我客气了
but you didn't even want me to know that Fitz died.
但你都不告诉我菲兹死了
I wanted to spare you the pain.
我是不想让你心痛
But I could've shared that with you.
但我本可以跟你一起承担心痛的
I could've helped.
我本可以帮忙的
Even my own grandparents think I'm a joke.
就连我亲外公外婆都当我是个笑话
I survived an apocalyptic hellscape...
我在一场天启中绝地幸存
- Deke. - Wait, hang on.
-迪克 -等等
- Okay, let's not... - Deke.
-我们别... -迪克
- Deke, you have to -- - ...so what do I have to do
-迪克 你得... -我要怎么办
to get a little respect around here?
才能在这里得到点尊重
- Deke, don't even think about -- - No, no.
-迪克 想都别想... -别别
Hurry up! Let's go!
快 我们走
- Flint?! - Deke?
-弗林特 -迪克
- What are you doing here?! - What are you doing here?!
-你怎么在这儿 -你怎么在这儿
It's hard to explain.
不好解释
- We gotta go. - Here, take this. It'll keep her out.
-我们得走了 -戴上这个 能防她的附身
- What about you? - It's okay.
-你怎么办 -没事
I got problems with wearable tech anyway.
我反正也不喜欢可穿设备
There's a S.H.I.E.L.D. team incoming.
神盾局的人马上就到
We've gotta clear out and get back to Z1.
我们得离开这里 回和风1号去
Is that a jump drive on your back?
你背着的是跳跃引擎吗
Yes, and I would give it to Flint to get him out of here,
对 我倒想把它给弗林特 带他离开
but we did tests, and most of the mice did not survive.
但我们做了测试 大部分老鼠都死了
Go. I'll draw them away.
快走 我引开他们
Yes, I got an escape hatch on my back! Go!
嗯 我背着逃生口呢 快走
Thank you, Agent Shaw.
谢谢你 肖特工
Anytime, Director.
不客气 局长
Over here, you big dummies! Let's go!
这里呢 大傻蛋 走啊
Thanks for the party, guys...
派对愉快 各位
Lighthouse, Lighthouse, come in!
灯塔 回复
- Deke! - I got the tech to Mack and Yo-Yo,
-迪克 -我把设备给了迈克和悠悠球
but the jump drive isn't working.
但跳跃引擎出问题了
- Yeah, well, of course it isn't w-- - Just, keep calm.
-当然了 -冷静点
I cannot deal with that --
我没心思去想...
It needs time to build up a charge,
它需要时间充电
20 to 30 minutes at least.
至少二三十分钟
Well, I wish you would've told me that!
你怎么没早说
You saw it. That was Coulson.
你看到了 那是科尔森
Even had the same damn twinkle in his eye.
就连眨眼的样子都一样
Or Sarge finally learned how to land a joke.
或许是萨吉总算学会讲笑话了
She built an army.
她建了支军队
Even with the bullets, there are too many of them.
就算有子弹 他们也太多了
I'll do what I can. I'll make a lot of noise.
我尽力而为 拼命制造点动静
- Wh-- - What other choice do we have?
-什么 -我们还有什么办法
Just do the damn thing.
干掉她
You know, one good thing is this gave me an idea.
一个好处是 这让我产生了个点子
What about a game where you kill zombies?
杀僵尸的游戏怎么样
I bet nobody's done that.
肯定没人做过
Yeah, that's an excellent idea.
是啊 这点子太好了
You could kill dog zombies and fast zombies and slow zombies,
可以杀狗僵尸 快僵尸 慢僵尸
and you can kill them with knives,
可以用刀杀
maybe one with, like, a chainsaw --
或许用电锯
Whoa, did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
Are you seeing this?
你们看到了吗
But I think it means we're too late.
但我想那意味着我们太迟了
Hey, where'd you come from?
你是哪来的
Lady, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
女士 如果我说了 你也不会相信
Oh, you'd be surprised.
那就未必了
You're lucky you made it here.
幸好我赶过来了
There's something out in that jungle.
丛林里有别的东西
It's like a Romero movie out there.
外面简直像罗梅洛的电影
Oh, so this is Zephyr One.
这就是和风1号
I never thought I'd see it.
真没想到能有幸见到它
There are so many plants.
有好多的植物
But no oranges. And the air is sticky.
但没有橘子 空气也很厚重
Well, it sounds like you feel better,
看来你感觉好多了
but you gotta try to relax, okay?
但你得放松点 好吗
Can you add this up, thanks.
你把这个垫起来 谢谢
Wait, "Flint" from the future who saved everybody?
救了大家的那个未来的弗林特吗
Izel shattered his leg, so...
艾泽尔打碎了他的腿
when the shock wears off, it's gonna be bad.
等震惊过去 情况会很严重的
Can you fly him out of here?
你可以把他飞走吗
Yeah, I mean, he helped save the planet.
可以 他救了地球啊
I think we owe him one.
我们欠他的
Yo-Yo and I are gonna head back to the temple.
悠悠球和我要回神庙去
Well, Daisy, May, and Sarge will appreciate the backup.
黛西 梅和萨吉会高兴有后援的
Yeah, Daisy think he's the only one who can kill Izel.
对 黛西认为他是唯一能杀艾泽尔的人
She's gonna take you out of here and get you fixed up.
她会带你离开 帮你接受治疗
It's gonna be okay, Flint.
没事的 弗林特
it's so much better than the one you came from.
比你来自的世界好多了
You guys still have tacos, right?
你们还有玉米卷吧
All the tacos you want, Pebbles.
你想要多少都有 小石头
We'll hit a drive-through when we get back.
等我们回去了 带你去免下车餐馆
Wait, what's a drive-through?
等等 免下车餐馆是什么
I thought Daisy was going to lead them away.
黛西不是要引开他们吗
I hear it in my sleep.
我睡觉时也能听到
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
It means she's close.
这表明她快成功了
To opening the gate, to summoning them --
即将打开大门 召唤他们
last chance to walk away.
最后抽身的机会了
Whatever we're about to face in there,
不管我们将在里面遭遇什么
you'll do the right thing.
你都会做正确的事的
How can you know that?
你怎么能确定
Because I know who you are.
因为我了解你
Look, this isn't gonna be easy to hear,
这话不容易接受
but if you're harboring any hope that after all this,
但如果你还抱有希望 等一切结束
I'm gonna turn into this "Coulson" guy,
我能变成这个"科尔森"
you gotta let that go.
你得放弃希望了
Do I want an alien passenger in my head? No.
我希望脑子里有个外星乘客吗 不希望
But if I kick it loose,
但如果我放任它
what's left of me won't be the love of your life.
那所剩下的我 就不会是你的挚爱
Maybe Phil Coulson is gone forever.
或许菲尔·科尔森永远回不来了
I've accepted that.
我已经接受了
But I still believe there's good in you,
但我还是相信你心里有善念
even if it isn't him.
就算那并不是他
Let's hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Daisy, right on cue.
黛西 时机正好
Let's go finish this thing.
我们去做个了结吧
I don't want to be here when this lady hits the high note.
等这女人唱到高音时 我可不想在场
I'm getting out now.
我要马上撤了
Negative! You don't have enough power
不行 你的电力不足以
to make it back to the Lighthouse.
回到灯塔
I'll take anywhere but here!
只要能出去就行
I made it. I'm safe.
我成功了 我安全了
Cancel that! Not safe! Not alone!
我收回 我不安全 不是一个人
Get to the Quinjet! It's closest.
去昆式战斗机上 它最近
Towards the bloody sun!
冲着太阳跑
That's all the firepower we've got.
我们就这么多火力了
Oh, you guys are the best things I've seen all day.
你们真是我今天见过的最好的东西了
Those things out there, not so much.
外面那些玩意 就不怎么样了
Where's May and Sarge?
梅和萨吉呢
At the temple. Come on.
在神庙 快走
You guys missed a lot.
你们错过了好多
Long story short, I had to lure away an army of zombies.
简单说 我不得不引开一支僵尸大军
Turns out, they were the fast kind.
而他们偏偏是行动很快的那种
Not easy to shake, so we have to get in the air now.
不好摆脱 我们得赶紧升空
There's no signal down here.
下面没信号
- We're blind. - Of course we are.
-我们看不到情况 -当然了
Maybe you should just --
或许你还是...
Izel wasn't messing around.
艾泽尔可真不是闹着玩的
She made me dismantle the avionics bus.
她逼我拆解了空中巴士
- Yeah, I figured. - But if we can re-route the lab's power
-猜到了 -但如果我们能把实验室的电力
to the thrusters, maybe we can get off the ground.
改道去推进器 我们或许还能升空
We don't have enough time. We can --
我们时间不够了 我们可以...
We can take the Quinjet.
我们可以开昆式战斗机
We can't. Piper took it.
不行 派珀开走了
We had to get Flint out.
我们需要把弗林特送走
Flint?! Our Flint?
弗林特 我们那个弗林特吗
Do I even want to ask how he got here?
我想知道他是怎么到这儿来的吗
The monolith energy.
巨石能量
So, we lost Piper, and the Quinjet --
所以 我们没了派珀 昆式战斗机
and he's not even real.
而他还不是真人
- You tell that to him. - He is real.
-你跟他说去吧 -他是真人
And Mack and I are responsible for him.
而且迈克和我要为他负责
You have no idea what we've been through.
你不知道我们经历了什么
If she got the monoliths, I have a pretty good idea.
如果她有巨石了 那我猜得到了
You have no right to question our judgment.
你无权质疑我们的判断
You're the one who brought Sarge on this mission --
是你让萨吉参与了这次行动
the man who just tried to kill us with a nuclear bomb.
此人才刚企图拿核弹杀了我们
Like I said, a lot has happened since then, Director.
我说了 那之后发生了好多事 局长
How did they get in here?
他们怎么进来的
There's too many of them.
他们太多了
Now you wait for extract.
等待撤离
Isn't there a way that you guys can fly me out of here remotely?
你们就不能远程把我飞走吗
I mean, if not, I'm sure Elon could do it.
如果不能 伊隆肯定也能做到
I could call him. He kind of owes me a favor.
我可以给他打电话 他欠我个人情呢
Just stay put. Someone will be there shortly.
原地待命 马上会有人去的
Are you seeing this?
你看到了吗
You seem much more like yourself.
你看上去更像你自己了
They're on the other side,
他们就在另一边
Why don't I send you through and you can tell them yourself?
我把你送过去 让你亲自跟他们说吧
I've always been yours.
我一直都是你的
How do you still have that?
你怎么还拿着那个
It doesn't belong in this world.
那不属于这个世界
I've watched you destroy planet after planet.
我看着你毁掉了一个个星球
All you are is death.
你就是死亡
Even that song cuts through me like death.
就连那首歌也如死亡般割穿我
You can't do it, can you?
你做不到 是吧
Great tactical decision, luring the zombies back here.
真是好战术决定 把僵尸引回这里来
That obviously was not the plan. I had to clear a path.
我显然不是那么打算的 我必须清出条路来
What, for a man we can't trust?
为一个我们不能信任的男人吗
We don't know what tricks he has up his sleeve.
我们不知道他藏了什么把戏
I know for a fact that he's the only one that can kill Izel.
我确定地知道他是唯一能杀了艾泽尔的人
Oh, let me guess, he tell you that?
我猜猜 是他说的吗
Look, Sarge started to remember who he really is.
萨吉开始记起他的真实身份了
And you would've seen it for yourself
如果你不是自愿被绑架
if you didn't volunteer to be kidnapped.
就能亲眼见识到了
Do we really have to do this right now?
我们真得现在吵吗
You really think this man is Coulson?
你真以为此人是科尔森吗
Maybe not all of him, but he remembered my name.
或许不完全是他 但他记得我的名字
He called me Skye. How would he have known that?
他喊我斯凯 不然他怎么知道的
Because that's what they do!
因为他们就这样
I went to enough Sunday School to learn
我在主日学校学到过这个
that when the devil shows up,
魔鬼出现时
he'll be wearing the face of someone you trust!
他会长着你信任的人的脸
He'll make you question everything you see
他会让你质疑你看到的一切
and everything you know!
你所知的一切
He is not the devil.
他不是魔鬼
We don't know what he is.
我们不知道他是什么
Do you remember now?
你现在记起来了吗
They're waiting for the sign.
他们在等待信号
- She's playing you, Sarge. - You hear me, don't you?
-她在耍你 萨吉 -你能听到我 对吗
- Don't listen. - Like you have new senses,
-别听她的 -就像你有了新感知
- new understanding. - Don't let that thing inside you take control.
-新的理解 -别让你体内的那玩意控制你
There is good in you. Look at me!
你心里仍有善良 看着我
Your friend doesn't know when to quit.
你的朋友就是不知放弃
Fear of this pain that's been a knife in my heart for so long.
恐惧好久以来 如插在心上的利刃一般的痛苦
I was afraid of it, too.
我也怕它
But you let me feel it.
但你让我感觉到了它
You gave that gift to me.
那是你对我的馈赠
You pulled me out of that cubicle,
你把我带出那个隔间
you gave me purpose, a crew...
你给了我目标 队友
Daisy and Mack and Yo-Yo,
黛西 迈克 悠悠球
- The pain is love. - Yes.
-那痛苦是爱 -对
And now I know how to end it.
这下我知道怎么让它停止了
To cut it out of me.
把它切出去
Slice it away and be done with it.
割掉 摆脱它
How's that for a sign?
这个信号如何
Greetings, Isaiah.
你好 艾萨亚
Apologies for the unfortunate surroundings.
我要为这不妙的环境道歉
How are our efforts fairing?
我们的努力进展如何
Were you able to reach out to our fellow anthropologists?
你联系到其他人类学家了吗
My plan is ambitious, to be sure,
我的计划的确很有野心
but I believe together we may endeavor
但我相信 我们可以联手努力
to rebuild our home planet.
重建我们的母星
Enoch, there is a problem.
伊诺克 有个问题
The Chronicoms on your list
你名单里列出的长生人
are no longer anthropologists.
现在都不是人类学家了
That is not possible.
那不可能
They have all been reassigned.
他们都被改派了