神盾局特工 第六季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 第13集: 新生 New Life

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 克拉克·格雷格 / 詹妮弗·彭 / 凯文·坦查隆 / 杰西·博奇科 / 马克·科尔帕克 / 卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯 / Keith Potter / Kristin Windell / Sarah Bo

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 温明娜 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 杰夫·沃德 / 布丽亚娜·范思克思 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / 巴里·沙巴


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I will gather a force to find Fitz and Simmons.
我会集结部队 找到菲兹和西蒙斯
That is not necessary.
那没必要
We have their brains.
我们有他们的脑子了
Were you able to reach out to our fellow anthropologists?
你联系到其他人类学家了吗
There is a problem.
有个问题
The Chronicoms on your list
你名单里列出的长生人
are no longer anthropologists.
现在都不是人类学家了
艾萨亚 猎人
When the Di'Allas resonate in harmony,
当蒂亚利和谐共振时
they'll open a gateway to my home.
就会打开通往我家乡的大门
My family will come through and take over the Shrike hosts.
我的家人会穿过来 占据尖叫鸟宿主
Fall back!
后撤
How did they get in here?
他们怎么进来的
Okay, I made it. Now what?
我到了 现在怎么办
Now you wait for extract.
等待撤离
You really think this man is Coulson?
你真以为此人是科尔森吗
Sarge started to remember who he really is.
萨吉开始记起他的真实身份了
We don't know what he is.
我们不知道他是什么
This pain that's been a knife in my heart for so long.
好久以来 如插在心上的利刃一般的痛苦
It's love.
是爱
- The pain is love. - Yes.
-那痛苦是爱 -对
And now I know how to end it.
这下我知道怎么让它停止了
漫威出品
It's love.
是爱
- The pain is love. - Yes.
-那痛苦是爱 -对
And now I know how to end it.
这下我知道怎么让它停止了
May...
No. Not like this. Not by him.
不能这样 不能死在他手里
Fitz-Simmons, do you read?
菲兹-西蒙斯 你们收到吗
We are pinned down. They've breached Zephyr One.
我们无法撤离 他们突破了和风1号
Any word back from the temple?
神庙那边有消息吗
Control, do you read?
控制中心 收到吗
May's down.
梅受伤了
What?
什么
Sarge, he -- he stabbed May.
萨吉 他捅了梅
She's gone, Daisy.
她死了 黛西
That's not possible. That --
那不可能
We saw it with our own eyes.
我们亲眼所见
Daisy?
黛西
Comms are offline.
通讯中断了
And somehow I've been locked out of the system.
而且我被锁在了系统外面
Let me...
我看看
So have I.
我也是
系统锁定 禁止访问
All satellites are off-line.
卫星都下线了
This can't be an accident.
这不可能是意外
- Get down! - Come on! Move!
-趴下 -快走
Leave no prisoners.
不留活口
Stop!
住手
神盾局特工第六季 第十三集
You were right.
你是对的
I should've never trusted him.
我就不该相信他
- I should've -- - No.
-我不... -不
It wasn't right for me to judge --
我不该评判...
No, don't -- don't -- don't do that.
不 别那样
Don't you walk it back.
别收回你的话
I did this.
是我干的
May...
This is on me.
这怪我
Then make it mean something.
那就别让她白死
Bobo?
姥爷
Bobo, come in. Talk to me. Are you there, Bobo?
姥爷 回复 说话啊 你在吗 姥爷
Deke, it's good to hear your voice.
迪克 听到你的声音太好了
Yeah, well, I wish I could say the same to you.
真希望我也能对你说这话
I'm kinda stuck in the Quinjet right now
我现在困在了昆式战斗机里
under siege by a zombie army.
被一群僵尸大军包围了
I could really use some rescuing!
我真的很需要救援
We landed the Quinjet about 200 yards away.
我们把昆式战斗机降落在了大概二百码外
Any chance we can reach him?
我们能赶到他那里去吗
There's no way I can take out that many.
我绝对不可能干掉那么多
We're moments away from having to save ourselves.
我们要不了多久自己都要难保了
All right, Deke, listen to me.
好吧 迪克 听我说
You're gonna have to fly over to us.
你得飞到我们这边来
Hold up, Star Commander.
等等 明星指挥官
I've got like zero real-world piloting experience.
我完全没有现实世界驾驶经验
Taking off is one thing, but do you really think
起飞还是一码事 但你真觉得
he can land a Quinjet?
他能好好降落一架昆式战斗机吗
Do you guys really think this is a good idea?
你们真觉得这是个好主意吗
Piloting is mostly automated.
驾驶主要都是自动化的
I feel very confident that you won't die.
我非常确信你不会死的
Look, get to the cockpit, and I'll walk you through
去驾驶舱 我来一步步指导你
the lift-off procedure.
怎么起飞
This is what I get for always letting stupid Trevor
都怪我总让蠢蛋特雷弗在《对战雷默斯》里
pilot in "Remorath Rumble."
开飞机
All right, look to your right.
好吧 看右边
You should see two red switches.
应该有两个红色开关
Pull the one on the left back.
把左边那个拉起来
10-4, good buddy.
收到 好的
All right, now pull back on the throttle.
好 现在拉油门杆
You should hear the engine ramp up.
应该能听到引擎轰鸣
Come on!
拜托
We've taken command of their operating systems.
我们已控制了他们的操作系统
And the exits?
出口呢
Locked down.
封锁了
It confounds that Enoch would speak of S.H.I.E.L.D.
真不知伊诺克为什么会对神盾局
with such reverence.
如此敬佩
It was a weakness.
那是弱点
One which proved his undoing.
而且这决定了他的失败
Take your men.
带上你的人
Follow S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol to flush out all personnel.
按照神盾局协议把所有人赶出来
The technology here is quite primitive.
这里的科技很原始
The human mind has its limits.
人类头脑有限
Along with its secrets,
它的奥秘也是
and we will soon unlock the rest of them.
很快我们就能破解其余的
Now go find us the key.
去给我们找到钥匙
Okay, all right, we just need to follow
好吧 我们只需要遵从
S.H.I.E.L.D. emergency protocols.
神盾局紧急协议
Agent Khan's strike team should be waiting for us
可汗特工的突击队应该在平台层
down on the Staging Floor.
等着我们
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Calling for back-up.
叫支援
You have reached...
这里是...
...the voice mailbox for Enoch Coltrane.
伊诺克·柯特兰的语音信箱
I am currently unable to receive your transmi--
我现在无法接收你的传送
What if the Chronicoms got to him first?
要是长生人先抓到了他呢
Malachi ordered his men to leave no prisoners.
玛拉基给他的手下下令不留活口
This isn't just an ambush.
这不仅是伏击
It's an extermination.
而是消灭
What joy, watching you strike her down.
看你击倒她太让人开心了
How does it feel to be your true self once more?
再次成为真正的自己感觉如何
Long overdue.
这天早该来了
Agreed.
是啊
You've been held hostage in this vessel for far too long.
你被挟持在这具皮囊里太久了
For centuries.
几世纪了
Yet here you are.
但你现在出现了
Ready to claim what we've always longed for.
准备夺下我们一直想要的
A new home.
一个新家
It's only a matter of time...
只是时间问题了
...now that the sign has been sent.
信号已经发出
What about the Standby Instrument System?
备用仪表系统呢
I'm telling you, all the wiring is in place.
相信我 所有线都接好了
What am I missing?
我还遗漏了什么
Deke, are you okay?
迪克 你没事吧
Hey, uh, any chance that
问题会不会
the problem's the Electro-hydrostatic Actuator?
是电动静液自动执行机构
Yeah, that would make sense. What made you think of that?
对 有可能 你怎么想到的
Just a gut feeling.
就是个感觉
Well, can you fix it?
你能修好吗
Don't make me come out there!
别逼我出去
Yeah, I don't want to go out there.
嗯 我可不想出去
We're gonna have to find another work-around.
我们得另想办法了
You should be able to re-route power
你应该可以把电力改道
directly to the main engine.
直接接入引擎
There's a hatch in the floor.
地板上有个舱口
Copy that.
收到
They cut the door's hydraulic line.
他们切断了门的液压线
They're dumb, not stupid.
他们傻 但不蠢
We need to reinforce that door.
我们得加固那扇门
- Go, I'll get Deke in the air. - Okay.
-去吧 我帮迪克升空 -好
Grab this.
搬这个
That's easier said than done. Everything's bolted down.
没那么轻松的 所有东西都固定住了
Here.
Or that.
那也行
Where is everybody?
大家人呢
Agent Khan and his team should already be here.
可汗特工和他的小队应该已经到了
That's the protocol.
那是协议
They lined them up, and they executed them.
他们把他们排成一排 处决了他们
This floor's only used for emergencies.
这一层仅限紧急情况使用
It's a-a verbal protocol, not in the system.
是口头协议 不在系统里
How did the Chronicoms even know
长生人是怎么知道
that people would be gathering down here?
他们会集结在这下面的
'Cause you did.
因为你知道
They've been inside our heads. Think about it.
他们进过我们的脑子 想想吧
They put us in that mind prison.
他们把我们关进了那个精神监狱
They hacked into our brains.
他们黑了我们的脑袋
They know everything that we know.
他们知道我们知道的一切
Passwords, base layout,
密码 基地布局
S.H.I.E.L.D. emergency protocols --
神盾局紧急协议
every move that we would make.
我们会采取的每一步行动
We need to find a way up to the hangar.
我们得想办法上机库去
No. Chronicoms will know our next move.
不 长生人肯定知道我们接下来会怎么办
They'll be waiting.
他们会守株待兔的
There has to be somewhere to hide
肯定有什么可以躲的地方
that we wouldn't have thought of then --
是我们当时想不到的
something new.
新的东西
Deke's development lab.
迪克的开发实验室
That floor was empty until a few days ago.
那层直到几天前还是空的
Long after we escaped the Chronicoms.
是在我们逃离长生人很久之后了
Get everyone to the twenty-first floor.
叫大家都去21楼
Avoid all emergency exits.
避开一切紧急出口
Aren't you coming?
你们不来吗
We're a liability.
我们是累赘
Go.
去吧
Now what?
现在怎么办
Well, they may be inside our heads,
他们虽然进了我们的脑袋
but we can make sure they don't get into anyone else's.
但我们可以确保他们进不去别人的脑袋
That look in your eye...
你那个眼神
...I've seen it many times before.
我见过好多次了
Just never upon this face.
但从未在这张脸上见过
It still feels foreign.
感觉还是好陌生
Give it time.
慢慢就适应了
I must confess to having gained an appreciation
我得承认我喜欢上了
for this vessel of yours.
你的这具肉身
There is a strength about it
它有种力量感
which I find enticing.
很诱人
It's a prison.
这是具监牢
From which I freed you.
我把你从中释放了出来
And I'd be grateful for that...
我本会很感激的
if you hadn't been the one responsible for my captivity.
但就是你害得我被囚禁
You're wrong!
你错了
You left me to rot in our world.
你丢下我在我们的世界自生自灭
You could not exist outside it.
你离开那里是无法生存的
Which is why I sent you to retrieve the Di'Allas.
所以我才叫你去拿回蒂亚利
To make me whole.
好让我完整
Finding them proved much more difficult than we imagined.
找到它们远比我们想的要艰难
Or did the glory prove impossible to resist?
还是那种荣耀让你无法抗拒
I should've struck you down when I had the chance.
我就该趁有机会时打倒你
Your words sound petty,
你这话好小气
as if spoken by the human I shot in the face --
就好像是出自那个被我打中头的人类之口
the very action that freed you to stand by my side,
而正是此举释放了你 让你能与我站在一起
ready to deliver our people into this world.
准备带我们的族人进入这个世界
Call your Shrike back to the temple.
叫你的尖叫鸟回神庙来
Let's give them new life.
我们给他们新生吧
They will arrive once the last of S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们会来的 只等神盾局最后的成员
has been put down.
都被杀绝
Mack, they called their friends.
迈克 他们叫朋友来了
All that's left is to re-route that electric input cable
现在只需要改道电力输入线
to the flight systems.
进入飞行系统
Let...go...of...me!
放开我
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, just a little zombie flare-up,
嗯 就是有点僵尸问题
but I took care of it.
我搞定了
Okay. Come on, let's get this bird in the air.
好 来吧 我们升空吧
Where did they go?
他们去哪了
What would be their next move?
他们接下来会干什么
They can't make it through the engine room, right?
他们无法突破引擎室吧
No. But even if they did,
对 但即便如此
the only other room that they would be able to access is...
他们再就只能进入...
The armory.
军械库
I did not know you could do that.
我不知道你还能这么干
I don't have to run fast to make things go slow.
我不用跑快也能让其他东西变慢
Okay, that wasn't so bad.
好吧 还不算太糟
I think I'm pretty good at this.
我还挺擅长这个的
Okay, easy there, cowboy.
好吧 别激动 牛仔
Take-off's pretty much automated.
起飞基本是自动的
It's the landing where things get a little tricky.
降落才是麻烦的地方
It's gonna require a gentle touch.
会需要微妙的操纵
Well, you rest that pretty, little head of yours, because...
你放心吧 因为
the D's kinda known for that.
迪哥最微妙了
You're about 30 seconds out. Just try to concentrate on --
你离我们只有30秒的路 集中精神
Mack!
迈克
What happened?
怎么了
One of those Shrike things flew into her mouth.
有一只尖叫鸟飞进她嘴里了
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
I didn't see it in time.
我没及时看到
- I'm sorry. - No, don't worry.
-对不起 -不 没事的
We're gonna find a way to get this thing out of you.
我们会想办法把它弄出来的
Doesn't work like that.
不是那样的
Gentle's not happening!
微妙做不到了
Everybody hold on!
大家把住了
He did it.
他做到了
I won't lose you.
我不会失去你的
I can't lose you.
我不能失去你
Framework.
框架
Or everything that's left of it.
或者说是所剩的一切
My fear is that
我担心
the Chronicoms will want brain scans of anyone who went in.
长生人会想扫描所有进去过的人的大脑
- Including Coulson. - Right.
-包括科尔森 -对
If they can unlock the secrets of Coulson's mind...
如果他们能解开科尔森大脑的秘密
Then they'll have all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secrets, too.
他们就能知道神盾局的一切秘密了
Which is why we're not going to let that happen.
所以我们绝不能让他们得逞
All that research that went into the Framework...
为框架做的一切研究
have to admit, it's kinda sad to see it go.
你得承认 看到它被销毁还有些难过
Is that so?!
是吗
N-No. That was a joke.
不不 是开玩笑的
'Cause, actually, the Framework's --
其实 框架
the Framework's just silly, and Radcliffe definitely --
框架太傻了 拉德克里夫
definitely had a drinking problem.
他绝对是个酒鬼
More Hunters?
又是猎人吗
It is all kept on this floor.
都存放在这层楼上
Keep searching.
继续搜索
They're gathering mind tech.
他们在收集大脑科技设备
Guess we were right to head here.
看来我们来这里是对的
We need to destroy all of it.
我们得销毁一切
Couldn't hurt to take a few Hunters in the process.
顺便干掉几个猎人也不差
Soon the others will join us.
很快其他人就会与我们同在
Once the Three open the Temple of the Forgotten,
一旦那三人打开了遗忘者神庙
the flood will come.
洪水就会涌入
They will finally be free.
他们就终将得到释放
Free to take form,
可以获得形体
to know what it is to feel -- as we do.
像我们一样拥有感觉
Hunger, thirst,
饥饿 饥渴
pleasure...
愉悦
Pain.
痛苦
This doesn't look good for us.
这看上去对我们可不妙
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I think I'm thinking what you're thinking.
我应该跟你想到一起去了
We don't have enough bullets to stop them.
我们没有足够子弹拦住他们
They're in the hall.
他们在走廊里
This room only has one entrance.
这个房间只有一个入口
To survive...
想要活下来
We need to trigger the explosives remotely...
我们得远程启动爆炸
Or set a timer and get out...
或是设置定时器然后出去
...but there is no way out.
但根本没有出路
And we don't have a timer.
我们也没有定时器
We just have a trigger.
我们只有个触发器
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好吧
What other choice do we have, right?
我们还有什么别的选择呢
Right.
是啊
We'll be saving lives.
我们能拯救生命
- Fitz -- - Yeah, I know. Me too.
-菲兹 -我知道 我也是
Sorry.
对不起
This must be confusing, best friend.
这肯定很让你困惑 最好的朋友
But I had to take bold action.
但我不得不采取大胆的行动
Enoch?
伊诺克
I found that bluffing was much easier
我发现如果你杀了一个人
if you kill someone and take their skin.
并用他的皮囊 唬人就轻松多了
There is a second wave of Hunters coming.
还有第二波猎人将来袭
We'll never survive it.
我们打不过的
I have a strategy that will save your lives
我有个策略能救你们
and the lives of your fellow Agents,
和你们其他特工的命
but unfortunately, time is of the essence.
但很不幸 时间紧迫
We must act now.
我们得马上行动
Yeah, of course.
当然
What?
怎么了
This will be the hardest thing you have ever done.
这将是你们做过的最艰难的事
- I doubt that. - Nothing's ever easy with you, is it?
-我很怀疑 -你什么事都不容易 是吧
What do we have to do?
我们要做什么
Change the natural course of your lives forever.
永远改变你们人生的自然轨迹
- Oh, that again. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-又是那个啊 -嗯嗯嗯
Now that we're in the air, I'm good.
我们升空了就没问题了
- It's just the ground that scares me. - Just get us close.
-我害怕的就是地面 -飞近就行
Crash the damn thing if you have to.
有必要的话 摔下去也行
- I can help in this fight. - You're damn right. We need you.
-我能帮忙 -当然了 我们需要你
Agent Keller had maybe,
凯勒特工坚持了
- uh, thirty minutes before we lost him. - No, no!
-大概30分钟才牺牲的 -不
No, we are not losing anyone else today.
不 我们今天不会再失去谁了
I'm not losing you.
我不会失去你的
How close are we?
我们多接近了
I see it just up ahead.
就在前面
Okay. Land on the east side...
好 降落在东边
I'm with him.
我同意他
You're not going out like this, do you understand?
你不能这样死去 明白吗
We will crush them.
我们能击败他们
And maybe when the Wicked Witch is gone,
或许等邪恶女巫死了
her flying army will die off, too.
她的飞行大军也会随之死去
I don't want to wait to find out.
我不想等到那时了
If I turn --
如果我转变了
We're not having this conversation.
我们不谈这个
Listen to me.
听我说
If I turn,
如果我转变了
I need you to take one of those knives
我需要你拿那种匕首
and put it right here.
插进这里
- It won't come to that. - It might.
-不会到那一步的 -有这可能
And Mack won't be able to do it.
迈克肯定做不到
Okay.
好吧
But it won't come to that.
但不会那样的
And you?
你呢
Ready to unleash the beast?
准备好发狂了吗
Fate of the world, as always.
总是要承担世界的命运
Today, I have something else on my mind.
今天 我想做别的
What's that?
是什么
Revenge.
复仇
You did this. You sent her there.
这是你干的 是你把她送去了那边
Either you underestimated the woman's strength,
要么你低估了那女人的力量
or you didn't want her dead to begin with.
要么你本来也没想杀了她
Watch yourself.
你给我小心点
Maybe you haven't shed the chains of this pitiful vessel!
或许你还没摆脱这具可悲皮囊的束缚
You ready to find out?
你想一探究竟吗
I will have to handle this problem myself...
我只能亲自解决这个问题了
as I've done for centuries.
我几世纪以来一直如此
I see you discovered life and death are meaningless in this realm.
看来你发现了生死在这个国度没有意义
Which is why we find it so curious
所以我们才觉得好奇
that you cling to one and dread the other.
你们舍不得一个 而害怕另一个
I sang my song. Connected our worlds.
我唱我的歌 连接我们的世界
Now I will open the door to this temple
现在我要打开这座神庙
so our kind can pass through,
让我的族人通过
find a voice of their own.
找到属于他们的声音
Humans will fight back.
人类会抵抗的
Always do.
一向如此
The Shrike have hollowed them out.
尖叫鸟挖空了他们
There's no fight left.
他们没有战意了
They won't struggle, as he did.
他们不会像他那样纠结的
Yeah, Sarge?
萨吉吗
Not my favorite.
我不太喜欢他
In a way, his struggle was a battle
可以说 他的纠结
between his devotion to you
就是他对你的忠心
and his devotion to me.
和对我的忠心之争
You sure death is meaningless here?
你确定这里没有死亡吗
Because those other three evaporated.
因为其他那三个都蒸发了呢
Their energies will live on as something else.
他们的能量将在其他东西里延续
Right, I've heard that before.
是啊 这话我听过呢
Well, then...
那好吧
...get ready to be reborn.
准备重生吧
All right, right down that way.
好 沿那边走
That'll take you to the fun zone.
就能到游戏区
I should've made shotgun rounds.
我该制作猎枪子弹的
Agent Shaw, you got your orders.
肖特工 你知道命令
Stay here and take out any zombies
待在这里 干掉一切僵尸
while you go Quake Sarge back to whatever planet he was barfed out on.
你去把萨吉震回他来的星球
You sure you can handle the gunplay?
枪战你撑得住吗
Oh, he's been practicing his shooting.
他一直在练习射击呢
You should see his video game.
你真该看看他的电子游戏
Just...
I got this. Go get him.
我行的 去吧
So, you've come to witness the arrival --
你们来见证到来...
Daisy!
黛西
You underestimate me.
你低估了我
Believing his body could hold me back.
以为他的身体能控制住我
But I'm more powerful than you could ever be.
但我的强大远非你能所及
Daisy...
黛西
I'll survive...
我没事
No. Yo-Yo!
不 悠悠球
It's gonna be satisfying when I take you out of the picture.
等我干掉你 一定会特别有满足感
Yo-Yo...
悠悠球
Daisy...
黛西
Stay with me, okay?
撑住了
Do it...
动手吧
Do it...
动手吧
Do it.
快动手
I don't need to beat you.
我不需要打败你
I've done what I came here to do.
我已经完成使命了
I'll go.
我走
And on the other side, you're already dead.
在另一边 你已经死了
As for erasing you from existence,
至于抹去你的存在
they'll do it for me.
他们会替我办到
Come on, guys. They're coming to collect.
各位 他们都涌来了
I can't hold here forever.
我撑不住多久
Please. Please.
求你了
Before it gets worse...
别让情况更糟
You put up a good fight, Director...
你打得很英勇 局长
...but we're no match now.
但你不是我的敌手了
I've been through...
我经历过
enough of these to know...
足够多次这种事 所以我知道
we always come out on top.
每次我们都能赢
No. No.
不 不
Yo-Yo. Yo-Yo. Stay with me.
悠悠球 撑住
Stay with me. I'm right here.
撑住 我在呢
No. Hang in there.
不 撑住
Hang in there! Come on!
撑住了 拜托
I'm sorry. I c-- I can't.
对不起 我做不到
No.
No.
Glad to see you've joined us.
很高兴你加入了我们
Why keep fighting?
为何还要继续抵抗
Look at the power we hold and look at your suffering.
看看我们所拥有的能力和你的痛苦
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Why continue?
为何要继续
Let me guess -- surrender and we'll never suffer again.
我猜猜 投降 我们就再不用痛苦了
Oh, no.
I'll make sure you do.
我一定会让你痛苦的
I'll handpick the spirits to take you,
我会亲手选取占据你的魂魄
to use your flesh, to ravage your insides.
利用你的肉体 蹂躏你的内里
Every waking moment, a battle will rage within you.
你醒着的每一刻 体内都会在激烈斗争
Can't wait.
等不及了
Singing a different song now, aren't you?
要唱别的歌了吧
Are you back?
你回来了吗
You're okay.
你没事了
I'm with you.
我在呢
I'm with you.
我在呢
May...
Daisy...
黛西
Did you destroy it?
你毁掉它了吗
That thing inside him?
他体内那玩意
We did.
我们做到了
Was there...
还...
anything left?
剩下什么了吗
Coulson?
科尔森
I was hoping to... see him again.
我还想再见到他的
Me, too.
我也是
I guess...
我猜
I guess I'll see him soon enough.
我很快就能见到他了
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
We'll repair her tissue in a few hours
我们几小时后就能修复她的组织
once she reaches the correct core temperature.
等她达到合适的核心温度的
But right now, we have to move.
但现在 我们得走了
Quickly, sir.
快点 长官
Isn't it a bad idea to leave those behind?
留下那些东西不太好吧
They'll be gone soon enough.
它们很快就会被销毁
How did you do all this?
你怎么做到的
We had help,
我们得到了帮助
and we had time.
而且还有时间
Give Yo-Yo her breathing apparatus.
把呼吸装置给悠悠球
Set the chamber temperature to minus 68 degrees.
把舱室温度设在零下55度
Where's Fitz?
菲兹呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't know.
我不能知道
Simmons, what's going on here?
西蒙斯 到底怎么回事
The Chronicoms want to establish Chronyca-3
长生人想建立3号长生星
as their new home planet...
作为他们的新母星
here, on Earth.
拿地球来建立
They believe only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them,
他们认为只有神盾局能阻止他们
so they sent Hunters to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D.
于是他们派猎人去消灭神盾局
and everyone within it.
和里面的每个人
The Lighthouse? We have --
灯塔 我们...
We lost the Lighthouse.
我们失去了灯塔
Go code 98232.
行动代号98232
Fitz, Zephyr One is charged with all crew accounted for.
菲兹 和风1号已充电 所有人员都在
- Ready to launch. - Copy, Jemma.
-可以出发了 -收到 珍玛
Glad to hear it. Tell them I'm sorry.
太好了 代我说声抱歉
Prepare for launch.
准备出发
I suggest you do the same.
我建议你们也这么做
This will be bumpy.
接下来要颠簸了
Where are we going?
我们去哪
The Lighthouse wasn't the only point of interest
灯塔不是猎人针对的
targeted by the Hunters.
唯一目标
You wanna share exactly where Fitz sent us?
你要告诉我们菲兹究竟送我们到哪了吗
I don't have that information yet.
我还不知道这个信息
I'll scan the terrain.
我会扫描地貌的
We're above New York City.
我们在纽约市上空
It's completely fogged over.
完全被大雾笼罩了
Good thing, because I forgot to activate cloaking.
幸好 因为我忘记启动隐形了
The controls changed when we upgraded.
我们升级时改动了控制系统
You're right.
你说对了
I can see the Empire State Building.
我看到帝国大厦了
Yeah, but...
但是
it's the only building above the clouds.
它是唯一在云层上的大楼
It may be the tallest building in the world.
它可能是全世界最高的大楼
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Cloaking isn't the only thing you upgraded, is it?
隐形不是唯一的升级吧
You enhanced the jump drive, too.
你还加强了跳跃引擎
How?
怎么做到的
Like I said...
我说了
we had time.
我们有时间
I would say I need a drink,
我想说我需要喝一杯
but those are illegal now, aren't they?
但那玩意现在是违法的 是吧
We're cloaked.
我们隐形了
Are there any other bombshells you want to drop, Agent Simmons?
你还有其他要投下的重磅炸弹吗 西蒙斯特工
Yes. There is one.
有 还有一个
We have a problem that Fitz and I could not solve,
我们有个菲兹和我不能解决的问题
but Enoch provided a possible solution.
但伊诺克提出了一个可行的办法
The Chronicom Hunters have Fury's Black Box
长生人猎人拿到了弗瑞的黑盒
as well as centuries of anthropological research to pull from.
以及可以调用的数世纪的人类学家调研
Our team needs an expert in S.H.I.E.L.D. history
我们的团队需要一位神盾局历史专家
to have a chance of stopping them --
才能有机会阻止他们
to even know what the Hunters might target.
知道猎人们可能针对哪些目标
I would ask May her opinion,
我想请教梅
but she's out of commission for the time being.
但她暂时不能行动
The rest of us could vote, but truthfully,
我们其他人可以投票 但老实说
this decision should be left up to him.
这个决定应该交给他
And he has already voiced his opposition to anything like this.
而他已经表示了反对做这种事
He has all of his own memories
他有自己全部的记忆
and has been upgraded with complete knowledge
也被告知了一切
of everything he's missed.
他错过的事
He has Chronicom hardware,
他有长生人硬件
which makes him our most advanced LMD.
所以他是我们最先进的生化机器人替身
And there is no better person to be your right hand, sir.
而且没有人比他更适合做你的副手 长官
Simmons...
西蒙斯
I was deeply against it at first...
我起初是非常反对的
but the more I thought about it,
但我越是想
the more I think he'd understand.
越觉得他会理解
I believe it's the right thing to do.
我认为这么做是对的
And frankly...
老实说
I miss him.
我想他了
So...
所以
what do you think?
你们怎么想
He would want us to consider the ramifications.
他会希望我们好好考虑这么做的后果
Hey, guys.
你们好啊