神盾局特工 第六季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 第2集: Window of Opportunity

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 克拉克·格雷格 / 詹妮弗·彭 / 凯文·坦查隆 / 杰西·博奇科 / 马克·科尔帕克 / 卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯 / Keith Potter / Kristin Windell / Sarah Bo

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 温明娜 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 杰夫·沃德 / 布丽亚娜·范思克思 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / 巴里·沙巴


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I'll never be the Director Coulson was.
我永远都不会是科尔森那样的局长
He'd be proud. The job suits you.
他会骄傲的 这个职位很适合你
I'm close on a Department Head.
我快找到部门主管了
Two of our brightest minds are in deep space.
我们两个最聪明的人在外太空
They can't make contact, and until they jump back,
她们无法联络 在她们跳跃回来前
we need you, or innocent people will die.
我们需要你 否则就会有无辜者死去
At least we have confirmation that it is a person causing this.
至少我们确认了这是人为的
Yeah, but we don't know how or
没错 但我们不知道怎么造成的
who or what he is.
不知道他是什么来头
Didn't know if you'd get through.
还担心你们过不来呢
- Where's Tinker? - Didn't make it.
-汀克呢 -没挺过来
What about Sarge? He's coming soon.
那萨吉呢 他也快来了
Is his crossing clear?
他的穿越点安全吗
Nope.
Let her go.
放开她
You're from S.H.I.E.L.D.
你是神盾局的
Never heard of it.
没听说过
漫威出品
Sweet.
美味
This rock has it all, Sarge.
这地方真是什么都有 萨吉
It's gonna be child's play.
简直轻而易举
Please.
求你了
Just take what you want and leave.
拿了你们想要的就走吧
You can tell a lot about a world by its currency.
通过一个世界的货币能看出很多事
What have we got?
这里是什么
Paper. With faces on it.
纸币 上面还印着人脸
Great. One of those.
好啊 原来是那种
At least it's lighter than coin.
至少比硬币轻便
People fantasize ‭about doing something dramatic
人们总是幻想在这种时刻
in times like these.
做些夸张的举动
You don't look like a hero to me.
我看你不像个英雄
They're still using combustion here.
这里还在用燃烧弹
Might be child's play after all.
看来确实是轻而易举
Let's vanish.
我们撤吧
俄亥俄州
神盾局特工第六季 第二集
福克斯特工
Fox told me he wanted to join S.H.I.E.L.D.
福克斯跟我说他想加入神盾局
because we protect people from their worst nightmares.
是因为我们保护人们远离最可怕的梦魇
Or at least we try.
至少我们努力那样做
We can't bring him back,
我们无法让他复活
but we can save other lives, fix something else,
但我们可以拯救其他生命 解决其他问题
and that's what we're gonna do.
这正是我们要做的
Jaross. Runko.
贾诺斯 兰科
Keep scanning for any more of these disturbances.
继续搜寻其他类似扰动
Keller, comb through security footage from the museum again
凯勒 再次梳理博物馆的监控录像
and see if we missed anything.
看看我们是否有所遗漏
Yo-Yo, help him out.
悠悠球 帮他一下
On it.
好的
I want you supervising the search for that truck.
你来负责对卡车的搜寻
Anyone gets a lead, sound the alarm.
发现任何线索就说话
Go.
去吧
So, no mention ‭of the man driving that truck?
所以 不提那个开卡车的人吗
One thing at a time.
一件一件来
Do you not believe me?
你不相信我吗
Look, if you say you saw Coulson, you saw him.
如果你说看到了科尔森 那就是看到了
But this doesn't go wide until we know what the hell he is.
但在我们搞清楚他到底是谁之前不要声张
Jaco, come on!
捷科 拜托
Does he really have to do that right now?
他非得现在干这个吗
Yes.
是的
We just filled our stomachs for the first time in days.
我们刚刚吃了几天来的第一顿饱饭
And he hasn't had his home atmosphere in nine years,
而他都九年没嗅过家乡的大气了
so find a way to cope.
就适应一下吧
Blending in could be hard.
融入恐怕不会轻松
We'll make a stop.
我们休息一下
女性时尚半年促销
Pax, check the battery.
帕克斯 检查一下电池
Make sure this rig stays invisible.
确保卡车能保持隐身
That's not on me. I don't know how it works.
这可不是我的事 我又不懂
That was Tinker's department, and he turned to stone.
那是汀克的工作 而他现在变成石头了
Cement.
是水泥
Whatever.
管他呢
And could we acknowledge that fact
还有 在我们分掉他的装备前
before we cannibalize his gear?
能至少纪念他一下吗
I mean, show some respect, Snowflake.
放尊重点 雪花
Just confirming something that will make you unhappy.
只是想确认一件会让你不开心的事
We're out of P-E-Gs.
我们没有PEG了
What?
什么
We had more.
我们还有的
Where did they go?
都哪去了
Tinker kept them in his pockets.
汀克把它们放在了裤兜里
Why in any world would he do that?
他为什么要放那里
Thought they were good luck.
他觉得那能给他带来好运
And his pockets didn't make it?
他的裤兜没能过来
No, his bottom half didn't make it.
不 他的下半身都没能过来
And that's definitely not on me.
那绝不是我的责任
You got something to say, Pax?
你有什么话要说吗 帕克斯
No.
没有
Yeah.
Tinker should have been in the truck.
汀克本该坐在卡车里
We all should have been in the truck.
我们都该坐在卡车里
Then we'd all be part of that museum right now.
那我们现在就都是那个博物馆的一部分了
We send a trailblazer every time to clear a path.
我们每次都派人来开路
It's supposed to be Jaco the Giant -- okay? --
本该是巨人捷科 好吗
who can survive a hail of war-hammers.
天上下战锤他都能挺住
He's an old soul.
他是个老手
But we have to scramble and torch the place early
但我们不得不提早撤离 烧毁那里
because she can't keep her knife in her pants?
就因为她刀痒没忍住
All true so far.
你说的这些都对
You let her get off!
你太放纵她了
We had a talker, Sarge,
我们本来有个愿说话的人 萨吉
but she made him spill his guts literally.
但她把他开膛破肚了
To be reincarnated.
是为了让他转世
And it all went to hell, and now we're down a man.
然后一切都乱套了 现在我们少了个人
You want to do things differently?
你有别的打算吗
No. But I certainly don't want to go digging for P-E-Gs again.
没有 但我更不想再去挖PEG了
塞姆斯维尔 珠宝市场
See? You were right, Pax.
看 你说得没错 帕克斯
This rock has it all.
这地方什么都有
Now, are you good to come with me,
他们去探查地点时
secure the exit while these two scout the site?
你可以跟我一起去守住出口吗
Or should we discuss that, too?
还是说这也需要商量一番
No. I'm good. I'm just --
不 我同意 我只是...
I'm sorting through it.
还没缓过来
Tinker died. He was a friend.
汀克死了 他是我朋友
That's what friends are for.
朋友就是要死的
Got a possible lead from a convenience-store robbery in Ohio.
可能有线索了 俄亥俄州一家便利店遭劫
I'm having some evidence sent over for you to test.
我让人把证物送过来 给你分析
Great. Add it to the pile.
太好了 加到我那一堆待办事项上
I love that I traded tenure
我拿终生教职
for a chance to never leave this room.
换来再出不了这个房间真是好啊
Where are you on this doppelganger?
这个二重身你有什么进展了
Oh, I have several viable hypotheses.
我有几个合理的猜想
That's what scientists say when they don't know squat.
一般科学家们什么都不知道时就会这么说
Odds are it's related to one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s previous mistakes,
这很可能和神盾局以前犯下的错误有关
which I'm working my way through a very long list --
这个可选列表可就长了
um, fear manifestations, nano-masks, Inhumans...
恐惧显现 纳米面具 异人族...
Though I'm thinking I should revisit the file
不过我觉得我应该重新看看
on those Life Model Decoys,
生化机器人替身的档案
which really shouldn't be a thing, by the way.
话说 本就不该有这种东西
No argument here.
我没有异议
Could this guy be an LMD?
这家伙会是个生化机器人替身吗
Well, if there's already been one of Phil Coulson,
如果已经有一个菲尔·科尔森了
it seems like a possible explanation.
那这似乎是个可能的解释
But I would need to talk to the idiot who designed them.
但我想和设计出它们的蠢蛋谈谈
That might be hard.
那可能有点困难
找到了
重新连接压缩机
出风口通畅
重新
打开吧
怎么了
真恶心
山达尔粘蜗牛可是美味
银河系中为数不多的真正享受之一
它的味道当然...
无与伦比
但样子就...
你说你是西沃斯哪里来的
北方
非常
非常 非常
遥远的北方
他刚是说他住在一片被辐射的荒地上吗
你用虹膜镜改变了你的眼睛
我就知道你不是我们的人
如果维洛发现了 他会怪罪我们
你还隐瞒了什么
等等 等等
I don't recall letting any Terrans onto my ship.
我不记得让任何地球人上了我的飞船
Take'em, fellows.
抓住他们
Give these two a better view of the stars.
带他们去看星星的好地方
All right, all right, all right. Wait.
好吧 好吧 好吧 等等
Let's just talk.
我们谈谈
Your ship won't survive the next re-entry.
你的飞船挺不过下一次重返
停下
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Your heat shields are misaligned.
你的热防护罩移位了
Your crew hasn't spotted it,
你的船员还没发现
and I haven't had a chance to fix it.
我也没来得及修复
You threw me out into the space
你把我扔到外太空去
you lose your best engineer.
你就失去了最好的工程师
I'm more productive than the rest of your crew combined.
我的工作效率比你其他船员加起来还要高
I doubt that.
我不信
You do the math.
你自己算算
I patched all your fuel lines
我修好了你所有的燃料管道
and rebuilt your entire tank irrigation system.
重建了你的整个水箱灌溉系统
He also increased the efficiency of the CO2 scrubbers
他还将二氧化碳洗涤器的效率
by 30 percent,
提高了30%
which has the added benefit
这还增强了
of making the Xandarian snails more fertile.
山达尔蜗牛的繁殖能力
Yeah. And Enoch here
没错 而伊诺克呢
you'd be hard-pressed to find someone
你会很难再找到
that knows more about snail farming.
比他更了解蜗牛养殖的了
You're still a filthy Terran liar.
那你也是个满嘴谎话的地球人
When you crewed up on Sivos,
你在西沃斯上船时
you told me this was your first haul.
你说这是你第一次运货
You're obviously running.
很显然你是在逃跑
I'll be doing someone a favor.
我算是帮那人的忙了
All right. No, don't --
好吧 不...
We'll work for free.
我们无偿为你做事
Finally a persuasive argument.
终于有点说服力了
Fix the heat shields.
修好防热罩
And, actually,
还有
that airlock's been leaky since we shipped out.
我们出发后气闸一直在漏气
No one's been able to pinpoint the problem.
一直都没人能查明问题所在
If you can get all that done before we arrive at Naro-Atzia,
如果你能在我们到达纳洛阿奇亚前完成这些工作
I'll consider ‭not kicking you out that door.
我就考虑一下不把你踢出去
Nice to have breathable air again.
终于又有能呼吸的空气了
Yeah. It'll be a shame to see it go.
是啊 看到这一切毁灭真是可惜
Is there any interference?
有障碍吗
Straight shot. Plenty of leeway.
完全没有 余地充足
Should be fun.
应该会很有意思
You know, each of us --
我们每个人
we have ‭a very different definition of what that word means.
对"有意思"的定义都很不一样
Why do I feel like you're about to enlighten me with yours?
我怎么觉得你想和我解释一下你的定义
You know, why not take a breath here?
为什么不在这里喘口气呢
This place has sugar water, blue sky.
这里有糖水 蓝天
Maybe kick back ‭before it's reduced to ash.
也许在这里化成灰之前该休息会儿
Sounds like powering down.
听起来很泄气
Or charging up, right?
或者是充充电
I mean, didn't you ever take a load off back in your home turf,
当初在你的家乡 你以前的生活里
your past life or whatever?
你就从没放松过吗
One day, you're gonna tell us about it.
总有一天你会告诉我们的
Don't hold your breath.
别抱期望了
You two have some I.D.? This area's restricted.
你们俩有证件吗 这里是限制进入的
You must not have known we were coming.
你肯定不知道我们要来
Uh, we're almost done here, so you can --
我们快搞定了 你能...
Done with what? Who are you?
搞定什么 你们是谁
We were hired by the Conglomerated Ministry of Shipping.
我们是联合航运部的人
The Shipping Department?
航运部门
The -- The Min-- I don't know.
那个...部 我也不知道
It was worth a shot.
值得一试
These guys must need something.
这些人肯定需要什么
And when they go for it, we'll be watching.
等他们出手 我们会发现的
‭Agent Fox was a good kid.
福克斯特工是个好孩子
You might want to spend some time with Keller,
你应该去找凯勒谈谈
talk him through this.
劝劝他
He recommended Fox for this job.
是他推荐福克斯来的
I think he'll be going to someone else for comfort.
我觉得他会找其他人倾诉
Don't torture yourself.
不要折磨你自己了
Just going through it.
就是看看
Gotta do something.
总得做些什么
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
He was from your hometown, right?
他是你的老乡 对吗
Nearby.
邻乡
He was me 10 years ago.
他就是十年前的我
That's giving yourself a lot of credit.
你太高看自己了
You know, I'm here if you need me.
如果你需要我 我就在这里
I'll be okay.
我没事的
But you don't have to get there alone.
但你没必要一个人硬撑
And yesterday, when you said --
昨天 你说...
That was yesterday.
那是昨天
There's been a sighting.
有发现了
Heard some chatter about a man
有报告称在一个货运场外
firing a strange gun outside a shipping yard.
发现了一个使用怪枪的人
Security was able to make a positive I.D.
保安确认了身份
Where?
在哪里
Just outside Cincinnati,
就在辛辛那提外
not far from that convenience store.
离那家便利店不远
One of the guys was with him.
还有一个他们的人和他在一起
I need you two to canvass the area.
你们去彻底搜查那片区域
And everyone else?
其他人呢
I'll instruct all agents we have a new target
我会通知所有特工我们的新目标
who looks exactly like Phil Coulson.
看上去和菲尔·科尔森一模一样
I only took the job
我接下这份工作
because you promised me full transparency,
是因为你保证会什么都告诉我
and you're keeping me in the dark.
但你现在却有事瞒着我
Listen, we've given you everything we have.
听着 我们已知的信息都告诉你了
Yeah, but you forgot to mention the fact
是啊 但是你忘记说
that your former boss had died and come back to life before.
你的前老板以前也曾死而复生过
- That's not what this is. - Are you sure?
-这次不是这样 -你确定吗
This LMD theory's not panning out --
生化机器人替身的理论完全说不通
LMDs don't have DNA.
生化机器人替身没有DNA
We didn't bring him back to life -- trust me.
我们没有复活他 相信我
That was a hot topic.
我们还热烈讨论过呢
Well, maybe he never died in the first place.
也许他根本就没死
You love secrets, Melinda. Anything you want to share?
你喜欢秘密 梅琳达 有什么想说的吗
Hey, take it easy.
冷静点
I was there... until the very end.
我陪他一直走到了最后
He's gone.
他死了
You have no right to question that.
你无权质疑这一点
Find me a way ‭to kill that thing out there pretending to be him.
给我想个办法杀死那个假扮成他的东西
And if that's too hard,
如果那对你来说太难了
you know your way back to the bar.
你认识回酒吧的路
That sounds nice right about now.
现在听起来那倒是不错
And good luck sorting out this evidence alone.
希望你自己能整理好这些证据
Okay, that's enough.
好了 别吵了
Now, is this the DNA you're talking about?
这就是你说的DNA吗
Yeah.
没错
This is a sample ‭from the convenience store.
这是一份来自便利店的样本
At first, ‭I thought it was alien --
一开始我以为是什么外星人
radiation markers I've never seen,
上面有我从没见过的辐射标记
foreign methyl groups.
还有外来的甲基原子团
Strip that all away, and what you have left
把这些都剥离掉之后 剩下的
is a 100-percent match for Phillip J. Coulson.
与菲利普·J·科尔森的DNA完全匹配
I want you to keep an eye on Pax.
你留意一下帕克斯
He's starting to sound like Tinker.
他的语气越来越像汀克了
‭They all crack sooner or later.
他们都迟早会撑不住
Might not be a bad idea to start looking for replacements.
现在着手找接替者可能是个好主意
Are we happy?
情况乐观吗
Tinker would know for sure.
要是汀克在就能确定
But I think once we have the P-E-Gs,
但我觉得一旦我们拿到了PEG
this will sing its beautiful song.
这宝贝就会唱出美妙的歌
First, the lock-in.
首先 封锁
Then we rampage.
然后我们就劫掠
He's gonna kill us.
他会杀了我们的
I thought you said this ship was safe.
你不是说这艘船很安全吗
It was...
本来很安全
until your curious aversion to Xandarian snails
直到你对山达尔蜗牛表现出了奇怪的厌恶
exposed you as human.
暴露了你人类的身份
Sivians are notoriously xenophobic.
西维亚人是出了名的仇外
Are they really?
是吗
Well, that would have been a nice detail to include
你教我他们的语言时
when you taught me the language.
就该把这事告诉我
These guys are very unpleasant.
这些人很讨厌
Still, we have managed to remain hidden
不过我们还是成功躲过了
from whomever cut our previous ship in half.
把我们之前的船切成两半的人
Doesn't matter how well you're hidden if you're dead.
如果人都死了 躲得再好又有什么用
By your tone, I gather you are not optimistic about our chances.
听你的口气 你是对我们的境遇并不乐观
Call it a hunch.
就当是预感吧
I, on the other hand, am confident
另一方面 我非常自信
we will find a way ‭to return you to cryo-stasis.
我们会找到方法让你重回冷冻状态
According to the Seer, you are needed in the future
据先知所说 未来还需要你
to prevent ‭an extinction-level event.
去阻止一场灭绝规模的事件
I just want to find Jemma.
我只想找到珍玛
We're done. We're done.
我们修好了 我们修好了
So?
怎么样
Airlock's fixed, and your heat shields are realigned.
气闸修好了 你的热防护罩也重新校准过了
A diagnostic will confirm it.
运行一下诊断程序就能确认
I don't know what scared you bad enough
我不知道你们是为了躲避多可怕的东西
to hide on this ship,
才会登上这艘飞船
but -- pbht! -- it sure worked out for me.
但对我没坏处
You're right -- the rest of the crew is lagging.
你说得对 其他船员干活都太磨蹭了
In fact, while you were being so productive,
事实上 你高效工作时
I took your advice -- did the math.
我听了你的建议 盘算过了
And I realized it's wasteful for me to pay employees
我发现 我有两个更能干的奴隶
when I have two harder-working slaves.
还花钱雇人简直是浪费
So I thought, why not let the dead weight go?
所以我想着 为什么不减减重
You're relieving the engineering crew of their duties?
你要解雇工程部船员
I don't think that's what he's talking about.
我觉得他不是那个意思
They'll be getting off before we land.
我们降落前 他们就会下船
Glad that airlock's working again.
幸好气闸修好了
Wait.
等等
I-I can train them to be more efficient.
我可以培训他们 提高他们的效率
Or...
或者
you could shut your mouth
你可以闭上嘴
and be thankful I let you live.
感恩我留你一命
I'm not known for my tact, but more my honesty.
我这人不圆滑 但会讲实话
And while I know this is not my business,
虽然我知道这不关我事
perhaps now it is my job to ask.
但现在我有责任问问
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Who was this Coulson guy, really?
这个科尔森是什么人
He started out ‭as a dedicated agent, and he --
他最初只是个尽心尽职的特工 后来他
Who was he to May?
他是梅的什么人
You know what it's like to have a memory
你知道有一段令人心痛的回忆
that's too painful to revisit.
是什么感觉
Of course.
当然
Well...
那么
May's pain is running around, killing people.
梅的心痛现在在四处杀人
Then it's my job to help stop it.
那我有责任阻止他
Can I help you find something?
您想找点什么吗
I was hoping you could fill me in
我希望你能告诉我
on what a woman really wants around here.
这里的女人真正想要什么
I'm looking for something...
我在找一样...
Special?
特别的东西
Exactly.
没错
Let's see what we can do.
让我看看吧
What do you think...
你觉得
...about this?
这款怎么样
A little plain, don't you think?
有点普通 不是吗
What about the pieces you save for your most loyal customers?
你们为最忠实的顾客保留的那些呢
The ones you don't keep in these cases?
不放在普通展柜的那些
Price is not an issue here.
价钱不是问题
I could pull some items from our vault for you.
我可以去保险库取几件给你看
The vault. That sounds impressive.
保险库 听起来很厉害
I know.
我知道
Right now, you're sizing me up,
你在打量我
wondering how much paper money a guy like me has to spend.
想知道我这样的人能花多少纸币
Could be a big sale.
可能是笔大买卖
Your heart rate goes up a little.
你的心跳加快了一点
Can you feel it?
你能感觉到吗
We always do our best to meet our customers' needs.
我们总是尽力满足客户的需求
Oh, don't worry about me. I'll be leaving satisfied.
别担心我 我一定会满意离开
Worry about you, your heart rate,
担心你和你的心跳吧
because it's about to go nuts when we rob this place.
因为当我们抢劫这地方时 你的心跳会失控
People fantasize about doing something heroic in times like these,
人们总是幻想在这种时刻做些英勇的举动
but I'd save your own skin.
但我劝你还是自保
My crew is about ‭to incapacitate these guys.
我的手下即将让那两个保镖失去反抗能力
Hold it!
住手
Don't worry.
别担心
Snow.
小雪
You'll be a beautiful butterfly.
你会变成美丽的蝴蝶的
They don't all become butterflies, sweetheart.
不是所有人都会变成蝴蝶 亲爱的
Not everyone comes back as a butterfly.
不是每个人都能转世成蝴蝶
Okay, that was a touch more violent than I expected,
那比我预期的暴力了一点
but it proves my point.
但证明了我的观点
A hero after all.
终归是个英雄啊
The good news is you won't pay for it.
好消息是 你不用付出代价
Right now, ‭you're very valuable to us.
现在你对我们很有价值
No one else can get us into that vault.
没有其他人能带我们进保险库
You think Coulson's crew swapped out their rig?
你觉得科尔森他们换车了吗
We would have found where they ditched the old one.
那我们会找到弃车的地点
What were they doing? There's nothing here.
他们来做什么 这里什么都没有
There was something worth defending.
有值得保护的东西
Or just another person in the way.
或者又是一个挡路的人
How's Keller holding up?
凯勒怎么样了
Not great, ‭but he's still in the game.
不太好 但他还能工作
Are you two a thing already?
你们已经在一起了吗
'Cause Mack thinks so.
迈克是这么认为
Well, he's Director for a reason.
他能当局长是有原因的
That man is too observant sometimes.
他有时观察力太敏锐了
He's got bigger things to worry about.
他有更重要的事得操心
But...be careful with Keller.
不过...小心处理和凯勒的关系
That's how things get messy.
事情就是这样变复杂的
Seriously?
不是吧
You're the one that told me to go for it
是你叫我大胆追求的
just, like, yesterday.
那可是昨天啊
Yeah, but that was before I started
是啊 但那是在我开始
hunting someone with Coulson's face.
追捕一个长着科尔森脸的人之前
Yo-Yo, May, he's been sighted.
悠悠球 梅 发现他了
His crew is raiding a jewelry store
他的人在抢劫一间珠宝店
a half-mile from your location.
距你们位置只有半英里
Keller and a Tac Team are en route to meet you there.
凯勒和战术小队已前往与你们汇合
But be careful.
务必小心
Copy that. We're on our way.
收到 我们就去
That won't be opening anytime soon.
一时半会儿打不开了
Death is just the beginning of a magnificent journey.
死亡只是一段奇妙旅程的开始
You don't have to kill everything.
你不用见什么杀什么
We might need her.
我们可能还需要她
Well, what are you all waiting for?
你们还等什么
快点
快走
It's our fault that the other engineers are in trouble.
其他工程师有难都得怪我们
We've got to help them.
我们得帮助他们
Our options were limited.
我们的选择不多
If the end goal is finding your friend Jemma in the future --
如果最终目标是找到你在未来的朋友珍玛
Yeah, end goal, sure, but I can't just sit here.
是啊 最终目标 没错 但我不能袖手旁观
Can you?
你能吗
Okay, cool, cool. Cool, cool, cool.
好吧 好好好
Well, I would never be able to look Jemma in the eye again, so...
反正 我不做点什么就再没法面对珍玛了
If we take action,
如果我们采取行动
we risk conflict with a superior force.
我们可能会与更厉害者起冲突
I do not see how we can achieve all desired outcomes.
我看不出我们要怎样实现所有理想结果
We find weapons, and we fight.
我们找到武器 跟他们打
I am not that kind of Chronicom.
我不是那样的长生人
Well, then what? What?
那怎么办
I'm sorry to say,
很抱歉
but if you plan on going against Viro,
但如果你打算对抗维洛
you may as well join the crew
你不如跟船员一起
and step into the airlock yourself.
走进气闸里
Suppose I don't have a choice.
看来我别无选择了
Lock it down.
封锁现场
He's dead.
他死了
The lock's blown.
锁被炸了
So they're still in there?
那么他们还在里面
No one's left the building.
没人离开过
Check the perimeter.
检查周边
There's no other exits.
没有其他出口
If they want to leave, they'll have to get through us.
他们想走 就得经过我们
This all feels wrong.
这不对劲
I know.
我知道
Why follow a terrorist attack with a jewel heist?
干完了恐怖袭击 怎么会来抢珠宝
What could they want?
他们是想要什么
Not sure.
不知道
But no version of Coulson
但无论什么版本的科尔森
would come in here without an exit strategy.
都绝不会没有撤退计划就进去
I need to see into that vault.
我需要看到保险库内部
How many people did Mack say went in there?
迈克说有多少人进去了来着
Three plus a hostage.
三个人 外加一名人质
Then why do I see five heat signatures?
那我怎么看到了五个热信号
Still nothing?
还是没有吗
They're all shiny but totally useless.
但很闪亮 但毫无用处
This place was supposed to have the good stuff.
这地方应该有好东西的
Where the hell is it?
都在哪呢
Time's a factor now.
时间紧迫了
Listen...
听着
达娜
"Dah-nah,"
德纳
Snow here is dying to spill your spiritual energy all over the floor,
小雪可是很想让你的精神能量洒一地
but I can hold her off.
但我可以拦住她
Just need you to point us towards your premium merchandise.
你得告诉我们 你们最好的货在哪
You have hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth
那里就是价值十几万的
of diamonds right there.
钻石
What more do you want?
你们还想要什么
This?
这个吗
You people care about this junk?
你们在乎这破玩意
I'm talking about P-E-Gs.
我要的是PEG
You know, P-E-Gs. Help me, Jaco.
PEG 帮帮忙 捷科
Piezoelectric gems.
压电宝石
Crystals that are naturally polarized
具有天然极性的晶体
and can generate electric charge
施加机械压力时
under applied mechanical pressure.
能释放电力
What? Crystals?
什么 水晶吗
We have some quartz -- or topaz in the bottom drawer.
最下面抽屉里有石英和黄玉
Finally. Thank you.
可算啊 谢谢
Keep looking. ‭Better stock up while we can.
继续找 趁有机会多拿点
Here.
给我
Let's see whether this one's a winner or not.
看看这个到底是不是
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
That wall is two feet thick, steel and concrete.
那可是堵两英寸厚的钢筋混凝土墙
They have a way out.
他们有出路
How?
怎么会
Some kind of tech?
某种科技吗
Must be.
肯定是
It seems like every time we get close, they vanish.
似乎每次我们靠近 他们都会消失
The museum, the shipping yard, the store.
博物馆 货运场 商店
- We're missing something. - We're missing everything.
-我们遗漏了什么 -我们什么都不知道
There's no way to know where they're going.
我们无从知道他们要去哪
Or maybe it's somewhere they've already been.
或许是他们已经去过的地方
May!
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
‭You may be a good engineer,
你虽然是个好工程师
but you do not look like much of a fighter.
但你看上去不像个厉害的战士
Yeah. Maybe not.
是啊 或许不是
But if you listen to me,
但如果你听我的
I can make you a lot more money.
我可以给你挣更多钱
No one has to die.
不非得死人的
Sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
听上去是不值当的麻烦
赶紧的
You might not need them...
你可能不需要他们
but you need me.
但你需要我
Is this about being a hero?
这是为了逞英雄吗
It's about a woman,
是为了一个女人
being able to look her in the eye again.
为了还能再面对她
Well, you've shown me that everyone is replaceable.
你让我知道了 每个人都可以被替代
And that woman?
那女人
She'll have to replace you.
她只能找人替代你了
Okay.
好吧
Wait. Trust me -- you'll regret it.
等等 相信我 你会后悔的
It doesn't have to end like this.
不非得要这样
Yes, it does.
这很有必要
You're forcing me to make a point.
你逼我必须表明立场
Enjoy your last few moments of moral superiority.
好好享受你最后片刻的道德优越感吧
Looks like your friend here made the smarter choice.
看来你的朋友做出了更明智的选择
Come on. Come on, Enoch.
加油 伊诺克
你们现在安全了
谢谢
The snails may not have fared so well.
蜗牛的命运就不太妙了
Yeah, well, I can live with that.
是啊 那我不介意
Viro could not be reasoned with.
维洛是个蛮不讲理的人
You were right in preparing for the most violent outcome.
你为最暴力的结果做好准备是正确的
It wasn't so hard to predict.
并没那么难预料
There's a part of me that knows how uncompromising
我心里有几分了解可憎的人
hateful men can be.
有多不肯让步
I'm stepping outside --
我出去一下
see if I can get this thing powered up.
看能不能启动它
Hey, Jaco.
捷科
Take everything. It's all worth something on this turf.
都拿走吧 反正在这里都值点钱
All right.
好了
That was fast.
真快啊
Where is he?
他人呢
Little help!
帮帮忙
I'll finish up in here.
我会搞定这里
Don't kill her without me.
别不带我就杀她
Help me! Help!
救命
How much longer?
还要多久
A couple more minutes.
再几分钟吧
Please, don't kill me!
求你 别杀我
Drop the knife,
放下刀
and tell me where the hell your boss is.
告诉我你老大在哪
I'm picking up on a lot of unhealthy anger from you.
我感应到你有好多不健康的怒气
Come on!
Run. Don't look back.
跑 别回头
Help! Somebody help!
救命 救救我
Really?
不是吧
Seriously?
搞什么
I leave for three minutes, and the plan goes all to hell.
我走了三分钟 这儿就乱套了
Coulson?
科尔森
No! Wait!
不 等等
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
What happened?
发生了什么
I lost.
我输了
Sarge...
萨吉
you froze.
你僵住了
Back there? Not really.
刚刚吗 没有
A little.
有一点
That word.
那个词
"Coulson."
"科尔森"
What does that mean?
是什么意思
I don't know.
不知道
But it rings a bell.
但有点印象
Really?
不是吧
This one's not for me.
不是给我的
I thought you might need it after you see this.
我觉得等你看到这个后 会需要一杯
Now, I finally cracked that chip we found on the concrete guy.
我可算破解了在水泥人身上发现的芯片
It's a biological hard drive.
那是个生物硬盘
Speaking of painful memories.
这才叫痛苦记忆
So they have advanced tech.
看来他们的科技很先进
Yeah, but that's not the alarming part.
是啊 但那不是吓人的部分
End of the line!
结束了
Let's get out while we still can!
我们趁还有机会赶紧走吧
Wherever these people came from,
不管他们来自哪里
I think they destroyed it.
我觉得他们毁灭了那里
We are approaching Naro-Atzia.
我们接近纳洛阿奇亚了
Is it safe for us down there?
我们去那里安全吗
It will be challenging to conceal
想隐瞒我们杀了
that we have murdered the Controller.
管理员会很有难度
The crew will be labeled mutineers --
船员会被视为叛乱者
a death sentence in this section of space.
在这片空域 那是要判死刑的
So we'd need to sneak off the ship.
那我们得溜下船
It is possible you and I could escape
我们或许可以靠
by submerging ourselves in the Xandarian snail tanks
把自己浸入山达尔蜗牛缸
before they're unloaded.
等卸货后逃脱
But the other crew members --
但其他船员就...
Firstly...
首先
no.
不要
But more importantly, we did this to keep them alive,
但更重要的是 我们这么做是为了保护他们
so where do we take them?
所以 我们应该带他们去哪
They could easily find employment on the planet of Kitson.
他们可以轻松地在基特森星球上找到工作
We should have just enough fuel to reach it
我们的燃料应该刚好足够赶到那里
if we change course now.
只要马上改变航向
But what about your plan to go back into cryo-sleep
但你继续冷冻休眠 好去未来
and join Jemma Simmons in the future?
与珍玛·西蒙斯相会的计划呢
I've got time.
我还有时间
Simmons.
西蒙斯
What did you just do?
你做了什么
He's here.
他就在这里
I can feel it.
我能感觉到