Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I found something inside the Chamber.
我在冷冻舱内壁上有发现
Naro-Atzia. I've seen it before. It's a planet.
纳洛阿奇亚 我见过 是颗行星
That's where Fitz would go.
菲兹会去那里的
Going that deep is not smart.
去那么远的地方可不明智
No, we can't let this trail go cold!
不 我们不能让线索中断
Enter the coordinates for Earth.
输入地球坐标
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
The coordinates are already locked in.
坐标已锁定
We are approaching Naro-Atzia.
我们接近纳洛阿奇亚了
Is it safe for us down there?
我们去那里安全吗
It will be challenging to conceal
想隐瞒我们杀了
that we have murdered the Controller.
管理员会很有难度
The other crew members --
其他船员
They could easily find employment on the planet of Kitson.
他们可以轻松地在基特森星球上找到工作
What did you just do?
你做了什么
She's reckless and dangerous!
她既鲁莽又危险
She deliberately disobeyed your orders.
她有意违抗你的指令
She seriously compromised our chances of getting home.
她严重威胁了我们回家的可能性
We are almost out of food,
我们快要没有食物了
and we don't even know how many more jumps we can make.
而且也不知道还能再跳跃多少次
We need to confine her to the cargo hold.
我们得把她关进货舱
She put our lives and the mission at risk.
她威胁到我们的生命和任务了
Fitz is the mission.
菲兹就是我们的任务
We didn't come this far to give up.
我们跑这么远不是为了放弃的
Everybody stand down and take a breath.
大家都深呼吸冷静一下
Fitz is the mission.
菲兹就是任务
But I'm the mission leader,
但我是任务指挥官
and that was my call to make, not yours.
所以决定应该由我来做 不是你
Whose side are you on?
你到底站在哪边
You know damn well whose side we are all on.
你还不知道我们都站在哪边吗
We went to a Fire Planet for you.
我们为了你去了一颗火星球
We followed every bread crumb trying to find him,
我们为了找到他追寻每个细微的线索
and now we're at the end of a galaxy
现在我们来到了一个星系边缘
because of a tiny word we can't even read.
就为了几句我们都看不懂的文字
I told you what it said!
我已经告诉你含义了
We need to take a step back, Jemma.
我们需要后退一步了 珍玛
We can't save Fitz if we can't save ourselves.
我们活不下去的话也没法救菲兹了
Hopefully we can make it there.
希望我们能顺利抵达
Go if you want, but I'm staying.
你愿意走就走 但我要留下
And if you have a problem with that,
如果你有异议
I'll have you locked up until we get there.
我就把你关起来 直到到达
I'd like to see you try.
你倒是试试看
Welcome to Naro-Atzia.
欢迎来到纳洛阿奇亚
I am Pretorious Pryce,
我是普陀瑞斯·普莱斯
your duly sanctioned customs officer.
你们的指定海关管理人员
Your spacecraft has been docked,
你们的飞船已经停靠完毕
and I'm requesting permission to come aboard
我请求登船
for your welcoming inspection.
进行迎宾检查
That won't be necessary.
没那个必要了
Not sure I understand.
我不太明白
Change of plans. We won't be visiting your planet,
我们改变计划了 不打算访问你的星球了
um, but thank you.
但还是谢谢你
Perhaps I wasn't clear.
也许我没讲清楚
The forms have been prepared,
表格已经备好
and you're already in the system.
你们也已被登入系统
Okay, well, just take us out of the system,
好吧 那把我们从系统里删除就好
and then we'll be on our way.
我们这就离开
Once you are in the system,
你们一旦被登入系统
you are in the system.
就是在系统里了
As I said, there are forms, prepared forms.
我说了 表格已经备好
I don't like the rules, but they must be enforced.
我不喜欢规矩 但有规矩就必须要遵守
Fine. Come aboard.
好吧 上船吧
Maybe he inspected Fitz's ship.
可能他检查过菲兹的船
We can at least ask, can't we?
我们至少可以打听一下 对吗
He could be so close.
他也许近在咫尺
These snails should fetch a good price at market,
这些蜗牛应该能卖个好价钱
enough to buy fuel and supplies for several cycles.
足够买到跑几轮的燃料和补给了
Where you heading?
你们要去哪儿
And from there, back to our solar system
之后 再回我们的太阳系
so we can orbit Jupiter
然后环绕木星
for another 72 years, 312 days,
72年又312天
after we purchase a Cryo-Chamber.
我们得先买个冷冻舱
Your business is your business.
那是你们自己的事
You know, we heard what you did.
我们听说你们的所作所为了
You saved this crew,
你们拯救了这船船员
gave the Controller his walking papers.
除掉了管理员
You're real heroes.
你们是真正的英雄
Anyone would have done the same.
任何人都会做出同样的事
They taste even better.
它们味道更好
These are not meant for Terran consumption,
这些可不是给地球人吃的
especially not on an empty stomach.
特别是不能空腹吃
We will find you nourishment after we are paid.
我们拿到钱后再给你找吃的
- I know, but I'm starving. - Yeah, about that.
-我知道 但我饿坏了 -说到这个
We're just gonna take the snails
我们要拿走这些蜗牛
and the, uh, ship, too.
还有...你们的船
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这样做
My business is my business.
我的事是我的事
And yours, well...
而你们...
...seems to be everybody's.
...似乎是大家都想管的事
You can get off my ship right now
你们现在就离开我的船
or we tell the local enforcers you're here.
不然我们就告诉本地执法者你们在这里
Take the snails and leave the ship.
蜗牛拿走 船留下
It's our only way off this planet.
我们只能靠它离开这个星球
I will pay you for it.
我还是付你钱吧
This planet has a reputation.
这个星球盛名在外
Fortunes are lost here.
有些财富在这里散尽
But fortunes are won, as well.
但也有些财富在这里获得
Maybe your luck will take an upswing.
或许你的运气会好起来
Welcome to the House of Games.
欢迎来到赌屋
Please check your weapons and moral high ground,
请寄存武器 放下道德观念
then walk through the scanner.
然后走过扫描仪
Robots, droids, mechs,
机器人 人形机器人 机械人
cyborgs, and synths are strictly prohibited.
半机械人和合成人严禁入内
Violators will be removed and executed.
违规者将被驱逐并处死
I think maybe you should wait outside.
我觉得你应该在外面等着
Welcome to the House of Games.
欢迎来到赌屋
How'd you make it through?
你怎么通过扫描仪的
I am not a robot, droid, mech,
我不是机器人 人形机器人 机械人
cyborg, or synth.
半机械人或合成人
I was designed with internal mechanisms
我的内部机制设计
that mask my non-organic structure
能掩盖我的非有机结构
and mimic human biological function.
并模仿人类的生物机能
I can easily fool any scanner.
我能轻松骗过任何扫描仪
Cool. Good to know.
厉害 那就好
Glad you made it.
很高兴你通过了
I must admit that this journey together,
我必须承 我们共同的旅程
from the moment our ship was attacked until now,
从我们飞船被毁到现在
barring perhaps that one incident with the MazTats,
或许除了和迈兹太人的那件事外
has been quite stimulating and informative.
都很刺激且具有教育意义
Are you seriously trying to tell me
你是想告诉我
that you're having fun?
你玩得很开心吗
It would seem that, yes,
似乎是的
I am having a facsimile
我有类似
of what you would call "Fun."
你所谓"开心"的感觉
I think, during this past year,
我觉得 在过去的一年中
what one would call my best friend.
可以说是 我最好的朋友了
Is it safe to assume you feel the same?
我可以认为你也这么想吗
Do you want to know how I feel?
你想知道我的感受吗
I feel like we are Xandarian snails.
我感觉我们是山达尔蜗牛
Keep moving, but we're not getting anywhere.
不断前进 但没有任何进展
We need money to get off this planet,
我们需要钱好离开这个星球
and all we have is this --
而我们只有这个
Not exactly Monte Carlo.
算不上是蒙特卡洛
One chip is all we may need.
我们或许只需要一枚筹码
over 10,000 intergalactic games of chance,
一万多种星际赌博游戏
several of which are being played in this casino.
其中几个游戏这个赌场里就有
And you're only just telling me that now?
你现在才告诉我吗
Which games are you good at?
你擅长哪些游戏
Approximately...none.
大约一个都不擅长
I have no experiential knowledge.
我没有实际操作经验
I have only been an observer.
我只观察过
I'm never gonna see her again.
我再也见不到她了
You'll be on your way in no time.
你们马上就可以上路了
Please surrender your weapons per section 312-64782,
请按照《1516登船规章》第312-64782条
paragraph 626 of boarding protocol 1516.
第626段 上交你们的武器
You better get those back.
检查完后你最好还给我们
I don't carry one.
我身上没有武器
Your weapons shall be returned
检查完毕后
upon satisfactory completion of your inspection,
你们的武器将被归还
per section 312-64782 --
根据第312-64782条...
Yeah, we got it.
得了 我们知道了
What is your planet of origin?
你们来自哪个星球
Purpose of your visit to Naro-Atzia?
你们来纳洛阿奇亚的目的是什么
We're looking for this man.
我们在找这个人
We believe he may be down on your planet.
我们认为他可能在你们的星球上
His name is Leopold Fitz.
他的名字是利奥波德·菲兹
You shouldn't have said that name.
你不该说出那个名字
Because he's here, listening.
因为他在这里 听着我们讲话
There is no need of further violence.
没必要再使用暴力了
I am confident the remaining crew
我相信剩下的船员
will submit peacefully.
将乖乖投降
Guess we didn't pass inspection.
看来我们没通过检查
I really don't know which game gives us the best chance.
我真不知道哪个游戏的胜算最高
Perhaps a drink will help us decide.
也许喝一杯可以帮助我们做出决定
Two Barracooladas, please.
请给我两杯巴拉库拉达酒
What the bloody hell?
你在搞什么啊
Not to worry. They're quite delicious.
不必担心 这酒味道极佳
It's not about how they taste.
我不是担心它的味道
It's about how much they cost.
而是它的价格
How -- How do you expect to pay
我们只有区区一枚筹码
for those liquid monstrosities
怎么付得起
with one lousy chip?
那些奇怪的酒水
Your point is well taken.
你说的我完全理解
Perhaps I should not have ordered such premium beverages.
也许我不该点这种高档的酒水
Let me remedy this situation.
让我来解决
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
It had been over 30 rotations
距离上次记号落在
since the marker last landed on the Beast of Clovers.
三叶草野兽上 已经超过30个回合了
My computations had the precise odds
我算出了刚才那次
of it occurring on that spin as --
它落在那里的准确概率
You're an advanced computer.
你是一台先进的电脑
- That feels reductive. - No. Nope, not reductive.
-这么说太简略了 -不 不是简略
You can win us the money.
你能帮我们赢到钱
It was unwise for me to have gambled.
对我来说 赌博是不智之举
The rules are quite clear on synthetic beings.
关于合成人的规则非常明确
That's what best friends are for.
最好的朋友就该这么做
for breaking the rules,
打破规则
putting it all on the line.
豁出去了
I am aware of instances
我清楚
where best friends have committed lawless acts together.
最好的朋友一起违法的案例
- Exactly. - Even murder.
-没错 -甚至是杀人
What? No. That's...
什么 不 那...
that's a really worrying thing to have said.
你这么说太让人担心了
Why not maybe just stick to gambling?
你还是专心赌博吧
This is where fortunes are won, right?
财富就是在这里获得 对吧
You and your friends are out of time.
你和你的朋友没时间了
Says the guy who is chained to the stairs.
你被绑在楼梯上 还这么嘴硬
Why were you asking the inspector about Fitz?
你为什么跟检察员打听菲兹
Leopold Fitz is a wanted man.
利奥波德·菲兹被通缉了
Tampering with the universe.
篡改宇宙
What made you think Fitz would be here?
你为什么觉得菲兹会来这儿
Was it the Cryo-Chamber?
是因为冷冻舱吗
I cannot speak to his purpose,
我不知道他的目的
only that Leopold Fitz was scheduled to arrive
只知道利奥波德·菲兹本该乘
in the next incoming vessel.
下一艘飞船到达
- Maybe he can help us find that ship. - On it.
-也许他能帮我们找到那艘飞船 -我去问他
Leopold Fitz should not be here.
利奥波德·菲兹不该出现在这里
He should be with us, back on Earth.
他应该跟我们一起回地球
Earth is where he died.
他就是死在地球的
Over a year ago, if I'm not mistaken.
一年多前 如果我没弄错的话
As I said previously,
如我之前所说
you and your friends are out of time.
你和你的朋友都不属于这个时间
The brine really is the best part.
最美妙的是里面的盐水
As far as I can tell,
在我看来
that's where the big fish are playing.
大人物都在那边玩
The table appears populated with degenerates and outlaws.
那张赌桌似乎坐满了恶徒和罪犯
It shall be an honor to join their ranks.
加入他们的行列是莫大的荣幸
That depends on your poker face.
这要看你会不会摆扑克脸
I'm afraid this is the only face I have available.
恐怕我只有这幅表情
Hello, fellow brigands.
各位强盗同伴好啊
I look forward to playing this game of chance with you.
我很期待和你们一起赌一把
No need to make conversation.
不用闲聊
Next game, enty, please.
下一局 请下注
That's a gutsy move there, buddy.
这一步很大胆嘛 兄弟
Why thank you, agreeable companion.
谢谢你 友善的赌友
So, it turns out another ship was supposed to arrive when we did,
原来我们到达时 有另一艘飞船也该到的
but it turned around last minute.
但在最后一刻掉头了
Well, it says here, the planet Kitson.
这上面说 基特森星球
Your friend must be a man of perverted desire.
你们朋友一定是个有变态欲望的人
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Because the planet of Kitson is a nasty place,
因为基特森星球是一个肮脏的地方
absent any basic scrap of decency.
毫无正派可言
Someone just described Florida.
有人刚描述了佛罗里达
Most are ashamed to utter the word "Kitson"
很多人都不好意思说出"基特森"这个词
as it sounds like the braying of an animal in heat.
因为听起来像动物发情时叫春的声音
There's even a well-known saying --
甚至有句众所周知的名言
"What happens on the planet of Kitson"...
"在基特森星球发生的事..."
"Stays on Kitson"?
"就留在基特森"吗
"Is contagious and burns."
"会传染 且让人刺痛"
Player 3 wins again.
3号玩家又赢了
How 'bout one for my pal here?
要不给我朋友也来一杯
Maybe I can get some of that good luck of yours to rub off.
或许我可以从他身上蹭点运气
luck has nothing to do with it.
这和运气一点关系都没有
Now. Shades is all-in.
墨镜男全押
That's a little bit too rich for my blood, compadre.
这手牌对我来说有点太高了 老兄
That is quite useful to know.
你的这话很有用
I don't really think you want to go in on this one.
我觉得你还是不要赌这一把比较好
Not to worry. We are in good standing.
不必担心 我们形势大好
And also, I may have found a like-minded friend
还有 我可能找到了一个志气相投的朋友
to join in our adventures.
可以加入我们的旅程
Oh, he's not our friend.
他不是我们的朋友
Certainly not with that attitude.
你要是这态度当然不行
On second thought,
我又考虑了一下
maybe I will play this hand.
我还是赌这一把吧
Looks like you could've used some of that luck after all.
你好像还是需要点运气的
But you professed the hand as being too rich.
但你刚刚说这把牌太高了
Was that statement intentionally false?
你那是故意说谎吗
You bet your ass it was.
当然是了
See, it didn't take long to realize
你看 我没花多久就发现
that you are great at cards
你玩牌很厉害
but dumb as hell at people.
但为人处世却傻得很
Thanks for playing, buddy.
谢谢你跟我玩 老兄
It's someone trying to contact the ship.
有人在联系这艘船
Before anybody realizes what happened,
在其他人反应过来之前
we'll be living like kings
我们就能像国王一样
on the unsullied shores of Leitner.
住在莱特纳未污染的净土上
Who the hell are you?
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
你们又是谁
I'm the Controller of this ship,
我是这艘船的管理员
and you're trespassing.
你们非法闯入了
Okay, everybody just suck on some calm.
好了 大家都冷静一下
We're looking for this man.
我们在找这个人
He was on this ship.
他之前在这艘船上
What's it worth to, uh --
你想出什么价...
What are your bones worth to you,
你的骨头对你来说价值多少
'cause I'll break every single one of them
因为我会打断每一根
until you start talking.
直到你开口为止
W-We didn't hurt him or do anything wrong.
我们没伤害他 也没做何事错事
We just -- They're outlaws.
我们只是...他们是罪犯
We could have turned them in, but we didn't.
我们本可以举报他们的 但是我们没有
We just took their ship and let them go
我们只是抢走他们的飞船 放他们走了
'cause we're nice.
因为我们是好人
ah, that guy and his friend, some creepy bald dude.
那个人和他那个吓人的光头朋友
Fitz -- he's here and not alone.
菲兹在这儿 而且不是一个人
Do you guys need anything else?
你们还需要什么吗
They're all yours.
都归你们的了
They look really good.
看起来很不错
Oh, my God. So good. Take some. Food.
天呐 太好了 吃一些吧
Where did our friends go?
我们的朋友去哪了
On this planet, it could be one of two places --
在这个星球上 只有两个地方
the casino or the brothels,
不是赌场就是妓院
depending on how well they did at the casino.
这取决于他们在赌场的表现
You lost everything.
你全输光了
He intentionally deceived me.
他故意骗我
It's called bluffing.
这叫唬人
You should know. You do it all the time.
你应该知道的 你一直都这么做
I most certainly do not.
我才不呢
You're a robot pretending to be a human.
你是个假装人类的机器人
when you said I was your best friend?
我是你最好的朋友时 也是在唬人吗
What does it matter?
那重要吗
I have disappointed you,
我让你失望了
and we may be, as they say, down on our luck,
我们也许是如人所说 运气不好
but there are other ways to earn money.
但是还有别的办法赢钱
The brothels of Kitson.
基特森妓院
We are both healthy
我们俩都是健康
and not unattractive specimens,
且还算有吸引力的人
and I am well-versed in over 130 --
我精通将近130...
Brothels are not an option.
死也不能去妓院
Then perhaps a game
那或许玩个
that doesn't require bluffing
完全不需要唬人
based entirely on mathematical odds.
纯粹基于数学概率的游戏吧
Why wouldn't you start with that game?
你怎么不先说这个游戏
Because the stakes are very high.
因为赌注非常高
Guess you don't need much muscle
虽然肌肉少
when you have a sizable brain.
不过脑子够大也行
You earned a very good price.
你的估价很高
I'm the collateral?
我是抵押品
If you lose, you will be sold into slavery.
如果你输了 你会被卖为奴隶
No. Oh, God, no, please.
不 天呐 不要
No, no, please! Please, oh, God!
不要 不要啊
Your seat is now available.
你有座了
I -- yeah, yeah, no.
我...不要
This was your idea. You play.
这可是你的主意 你去玩啊
I'm the one who has to count the tiles.
我要来数牌
I will signal you using a high-pitched tone
我会用高音调给你发信号
that only human ears can register.
这种信号只有人耳听得到
One tone for a hold, two tones for hit.
一声是过 两声是要牌
Also, make sure you do not get a 14.
此外 千万别抓到14
What's that mean? Don't get a 14?
那什么意思 别抓到14
Let's begin the game, shall we?
我们开始游戏吧 好吗
Once we get inside,
等我们进去了
we'll separate and search, and if he's not here...
我们就分开找 如果他不在这里
He better be dead.
那他不如是死了
Better dead than in the brothels.
那也比在妓院强
Welcome to the House of Games.
欢迎来到赌屋
Please check your weapons
请寄存武器
and moral high ground.
放下道德观念
Robots, droids, mechs,
机器人 人形机器人 机械人
cyborgs, and synths are strictly prohibited.
半机械人和合成人严禁入内
Violators will be removed and executed.
违规者将被驱逐并处死
- Are you feeling okay? - Are you?
-你感觉还好吗 -你呢
- I asked you first. - I asked you second.
-我先问你的 -我后问你的
- I'm tripping balls. - I'm not okay at all.
-我嗨大了 -我一点也不好
- I'm tripping balls. - Oh, we seem to be experiencing
-我嗨翻天了 -我们似乎是对
some kind of adverse reaction to something.
某种东西产生了不良反应
Perhaps the atmosphere.
可能是这里的大气
Maybe sending Davis back to the Zephyr was a bad idea.
也许让戴维斯回和风去不是个好主意
No, I'm sure this is just temporary.
不 这肯定只是暂时的
Our bodies will adjust.
我们的身体会适应的
I'm just gonna say it.
我就直说了
I don't think it's the atmosphere.
我觉得不是大气的关系
No. That was silly.
是啊 那想法太傻了
p-psychopharmacological- expiali...
是有精神药理学...解释的...
- docious. - Docious!
-美妙啊 -美妙
I think it was the things,
我觉得是那个
the little puffies that we ate.
我们吃的那个圆饼
Davis ate, like, six.
戴维斯吃了六个呢
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了
I ate the yummies.
我吃了那些好吃的
Daisy, Simmons, all those giraffes.
黛西 西蒙斯 还有那些长颈鹿
I'm gonna try and reach them.
我要去联系她们
Why are we here?
我们为什么来这儿
Because we're on a mission.
因为我们在执行任务
What is the mission?
什么任务
Do you remember when we first met?
你记得我们刚认识时吗
You lived in a van.
你当时住在货车里
And it really smelled.
而且车里好臭
- No, it didn't. - Yeah.
-才不呢 -就是臭
We called it the Fartmobile.
我们还说它是屁车呢
You had -- You had big hair.
你那时头发好长
You had big... nerd face.
你那时长了张大书呆子脸
Do you -- What house are you in, hm?
你是哪个学院的
Ravenclaw. Girl, please.
拉文克劳 拜托
Do you know any spells?
你会什么咒语吗
Hello, little monkey Fitz.
你好 小猴子菲兹
This might sound so weird,
这听上去可能很怪
but I feel such a strong connection to you,
但我觉得跟你特别有共鸣
like we're both different parts
就好像我们是同一
of the same cosmic being.
宇宙生物的不同部分
Your ship or mine?
去你的船还是我的
I'm a secret agent in space.
我是一个身处太空的秘密特工
I'm supposed to be watching...
我是应该盯着...
Davis, you in here?
戴维斯 你在这里吗
Got you some animal crackers, you big, dumb baby.
给你找了些动物饼干 你个蠢蛋
That guy is like some sort of
那人就像个
shape-shifting contortionist assassin.
会变形的柔术刺客
Yeah, I'm sure he is, reliable witness.
是啊 当然了 可靠证人
Any idea where he went?
知道他去哪了吗
Things were definitely getting weird.
情况真是越来越奇怪了
An alien had just propositioned me at the bar...
刚有个外星人在酒吧里跟我约炮
...my little British friend was missing...
我的小英国朋友不见了
...and everyone around me
我周围的所有人
smelled like cheese.
都一股芝士味儿
Panic was starting to take hold
我开始感到惶恐
when I suddenly noticed a dainty pair of feet.
但突然发现了一双小脚
Don't worry, everybody.
别担心 各位
I think my parents are mice.
我觉得我父母是老鼠
I'm sorry for dragging you across the universe.
真抱歉拖着你穿过宇宙
It's only made us closer.
这让我们更亲近了
I just miss Fitz so much.
我真的好想念菲兹
I wish I had my own Fitz.
我希望我也有个菲兹
Well, not Fitz, but, you know...
当然不是菲兹啦 但是...
You've had just awful luck in that department.
你在那方面的运气太差了
But you are so strong now and so confident.
但你现在是那么强壮 那么自信
I'm so proud of you.
我好为你骄傲
It means so much coming from you.
你这么说对我意义重大
You just mean so much. You're my best friend.
你对我好重要 你是我最好的朋友
- Your skin is so soft. - I know.
-你的皮肤好软 -我知道
I mean, it sounds almost like a dolphin.
听上去几乎像是海豚
25. Well played, sir.
25 很好 先生
Come on, green bean. I don't got all day.
快点吧 绿豆 我可没时间耗一天
No. No, no, oh, God. Oh, my God.
不要不要 天呐
Oh, please, please, please, please.
不要 不要
Please, oh, God, oh, God.
不要 天呐
What the hell was that?
那是搞什么
Five players remain. Begin Round 6.
只剩五名玩家 第六局开始
Players, please place your wagers.
各位玩家 请下注
Would you like to place a wager, sir?
您要下注吗 先生
Sorry, yes. My turn.
抱歉 是的 该我了
What are the odds of me getting a 7 or less?
我拿到小于等于7的牌的概率有多大
Any dealer caught giving odds
庄家如果泄露概率
is fed to Mr. Kitson's Vrellnexian.
会被拉去喂基特森先生的维罗尼辛
Sorry. I didn't know that.
抱歉 这我不知道
So, to hit or to fold...
是要 还是放弃呢
That is the question now.
这是现在的问题
Everybody, vacate the room.
所有人 离开房间
The two of you arrived together.
你俩是一起来的
No, that was just a coincidence.
不 那只是个巧合
Which would explain your good fortune.
怪不得你好运连连
See that he and his robot friend stay put.
看住他和他的机器人朋友
Mr. Kitson would want to deal with them personally.
基特森先生会想亲自处理他们的
Back away from the computer.
离电脑远点
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Totally evaporated.
完全化成烟了
Big guy's two for two.
本牛人两发两中
Yeah, well, he got away, big guy,
他是逃跑了 牛人
and you totally destroyed our fuse box.
而且你还打坏了我们的保险盒
But where did he go?
但他去哪了
The real question is,
真正的问题是
who was he trying to contact?
他是在联系谁
I'm never eating alien food again.
我再也不要吃外星食物了
No, but is it possible to share auditory hallucinations?
不 但我们可能听到一样的幻音吗
I think this is something different.
我觉得这不是那么回事
And why does nobody else seem bothered by it?
那为什么其他人似乎都没受影响
Maybe it's only perceptible to humans.
或许只有人类听得到
Like a secret signal.
就像秘密信号
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I am not comfortable with this level of intimacy,
我不喜欢这样的亲密程度
even with my best friend.
哪怕是跟我最好的朋友
Well, you shouldn't set off a bloody air-raid alarm, should you?
那你就别发出空袭警报啊
That noise you refer to as an air-raid alarm,
你所谓的空袭警报
it is, in fact, a remote override of my system.
其实是对我系统的远程覆写
Something did that to you?
有什么东西控制了你吗
Not a thing. A Chronicom.
不是东西 是个长生人
I fear we are in grave danger.
我们现在恐怕非常危险
I'm pretty sure Chronicoms are the least of our worries.
长生人现在才不是我们最该担心的
You are unaware of the varietals of Chronicoms.
你并不了解长生人的种类
I, for instance, am an anthropologist.
比如说 我是名人类学家
My primary functions are intended for research
我的主要功能是研究
and sensual gratification.
和感官满足
Moving swiftly on to the types of ones that are coming here.
快进到要过来的那种呢
Those would be hunters.
那是猎人
Welcome to the House of Games.
欢迎来到赌屋
Please check your weapons and --
请寄存武器
Do those guys look like
那些人看上去
the guy that we have tied up on the Zephyr?
像我们绑在了和风上的人吗
I see them, too, which means they're very real,
我也看到了 所以他们是真实的
and they're here for Fitz.
他们是来抓菲兹的
They'll have to get by me first.
他们得先过我这关
Which can only mean I am decommissioned.
那么我就是被废弃了
I have soiled the integrity of Chronicoms.
我玷污了长生人的名誉
The name Enoch will be an unspeakable sound.
伊诺克这个名字将成为禁语
We need to find a way out of here
我们需要想办法出去
or they're gonna skin us alive.
否则他们会活剥了我们的皮
They can have my skin. I don't need it anymore.
他们拿走我的皮肤好了 我也不需要了
It is my uniform of shame.
它不过是我的耻辱制服
You're not useless, Enoch, okay?
你才不没用呢 伊诺克 好吗
So please, shut up and help me get thi--
拜托了 闭嘴 帮我...
What is that smell?
那是什么味儿
The foul stench of the name Enoch.
伊诺克这名字的恶臭
No, it's coming from him. What is that?
不 是他身上发出的 是什么
He's a Crepetolian.
他是柯佩多人
Their blood is 75% sulfur.
他们的血液含75%的硫磺
You go. I got it from here.
你去吧 我能行的
Yeah. If I can't quake it, I'll break it.
嗯 如果震不了 就轰碎
It's ladies' night.
今晚可是女士之夜
I'm a speck of dust in the infinite.
我不过是无垠中的一粒尘埃
- Okay, Enoch -- - An afterthought
-好了 伊诺克 -黑色空虚
in the worm-ridden mind of the black void.
长满蛀虫的头脑中的马后炮
I'm gonna need you to spark up. So
我需要你打个火花
you take a break from being infinite nothing
你能先别做无垠的什么都不是
and do that for me?
为我振作起来吗
Why would I do anything when there is no purpose?
如果没有目的 我又为何要做任何事
We will all soon be dust and rust.
我们很快都将成为尘埃和锈迹
'Cause you're my best friend.
因为你是我做好的朋友
That's your purpose.
那就是你的目的
I can't believe I'm saying this, because you are --
真不敢相信我要这么说 因为你
Chronicom. Decommissioned.
长生人 已废弃
Gonna say a massive pain in the ass, but...
我是想说非常烦人的 但
You've grown on me.
我们日久生同志情
You are my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
For you, my best friend,
为你 我最好的朋友
I would do anything.
我可以做任何事
P-Pardon me, sir,
不好意思 先生
but I have reason to believe that my husband,
但我有理由相信 我丈夫
sorry, uh, my future husband is behind that door.
抱歉 我未来的丈夫就在那扇门后
And what reason is that?
那是因为什么
Uh, the -- the -- the dolphin told me
海豚用专为我发出的
in a secret signal only I can hear
只有我能听到的
that was meant just for me.
秘密信号告诉我的
You need to lay off those puffs, lady.
你得少吃点圆饼了 女士
Is it that obvious?
那么明显吗
You've been under that gaming table for the last 20 minutes.
你在那张赌桌下待了20分钟了
I've completely lost my mind.
我真是完全疯了
Please let that be the last of them.
拜托 再没了吧
I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我都不知道我来这里做什么
Then maybe it's best you just go on home.
那或许你最好还是回家去
This isn't a place for a nice girl like you.
这里不适合你这样的好姑娘
You should not be here.
你不该在这里的
They have nice stars here.
这里的星星真好看
Seen better, seen worse.
见过更好的 也见过更糟的
How many do you think there are?
你觉得有多少
Stars? I don't know.
星星吗 不知道
Guess we're about to find out.
我们马上就能知道了
Seen better, seen worse.
见过更好的 也见过更糟的
Let's go make a mess.
我们去搞破坏吧