Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Leopold Fitz is a wanted man.
利奥波德·菲兹被通缉了
Tampering with the universe.
篡改宇宙
You should not be here.
你不该在这里的
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你呢
So, Fake Coulson put a parasite in this man.
所以假科尔森往他体内注入了一种寄生虫
And implanted him with this...
还给他植入了这个
one of the guys in there is the spitting image of Phil Coulson.
里面有个人跟菲尔·科尔森长得一模一样
- Let's go! - I've got the girl in my sights.
-我们走吧 -我看到那姑娘了
- Any sign of him? - Not yet.
-看到他了吗 -还没有
If you're not gonna kill me, then what do you want?
如果你不打算杀了我 那你想干什么
You're about to find out.
你会知道的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I like watching you sleep.
我喜欢看你睡觉
This whole island's like a sound machine.
这个岛就像台声音机器
Because you have violent tendencies.
因为你有暴力倾向
A little concoction in the water you drank.
你喝的水里面放了点东西
But nap time's over.
但小睡该结束了
We're pretty isolated out here.
这里与世隔绝
Shouldn't be any interference.
应该不会有人打扰
Keep it simple. Check in when you're done.
不要节外生枝 结束后汇报
So serious for such a pretty face.
这么好看的脸太严肃了
Pax and Jaco are gone.
帕克斯和捷科都不在了
You're all I've got.
我只有你了
I need to know you can handle this.
我必须确定你能完成任务
Yes, Sarge. I've got it.
放心 萨吉 我可以的
Unless you'd rather go.
除非你想自己去
I'd be happy to keep our guest company.
我很乐意陪着我们的客人
She has so much potential.
她很有潜力
You know... you're gonna do great.
知道吗 你肯定能做好
All by our lonesomes at last.
终于只剩我们了
I'm gonna turn you.
我要转变你
Director. We just got word.
局长 我们收到消息
Deke Shaw's out of surgery.
迪克·肖手术完成了
It's hard to imagine him actually quiet.
好难想象他安静的样子
Small miracles, I guess.
算是个小奇迹吧
It looks like he'll be fine.
看起来他没什么大碍
I've been working the prisoners.
我一直在审讯犯人
Haven't gotten anything useful except they, uh --
但还没问出什么有用信息 只知道
they call their boss Sarge.
他们叫他们的老大萨吉
The big guy barely talks,
那个大个子沉默少言
and the squirrelly kid won't stop --
而那个疯小子却说个不停
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
- I know you and Keller were -- - You don't have to.
-我知道你跟凯勒... -你不用这样
- May's out there somewhere. - I have people working on that.
-梅还下落不明 -我让人处理那事了
Just take a minute.
你休息一下
You lost someone. That's never easy.
你失去了一个人 这很痛苦
I'm getting used to losing people.
我已经习惯失去了
I didn't have a choice.
我没得选择
This isn't a job I take lightly.
这份工作不容我掉以轻心
I have to be responsible for everyone.
我得对所有人负责
I wasn't getting in the way of that.
我又没妨碍你
afraid that I couldn't measure up to Coulson.
害怕自己会辜负科尔森的遗志
And now his double's out there
而现在 他的替身
killing people, and we've lost...
在到处杀人 而我们失去了...
We've lost agents.
我们失去了太多特工
I feel like I'm losing control.
我觉得我快要失控了
You used to be the one I turned to.
以前我会找你倾诉
What do you want, Mack?
你想怎么做 迈克
I take your orders without question.
我会毫不迟疑地执行你的命令
You need more from me...
你还需要我做什么别的吗
That's what I thought.
我猜也是
Benson's working on that bird creature,
本森在研究那个鸟形生物
so we should have an answer as to what it is soon.
所以我们应该很快就知道它是什么了
Are you sure Benson's up for this?
你确定本森能胜任这项工作吗
I mean, he has his demons, but we all do.
他是有心魔 但我们每个人都有
Did he make a mistake with Keller?
他在凯勒的事上犯错了吗
I don't know, but, um...
我不知道 但是...
you might want to keep an eye on him...
你最好盯着他点
I have become a cautionary tale
我已经成了被用来
used to steer children away from a life of crime and excess.
劝孩子远离犯罪与放肆的警世寓言
Would it be rude to turn him off?
把他关掉会不会太粗鲁
His constant complaining is giving me a headache.
他喋喋不休的抱怨让我头疼
Yeah, well, you are the Puff-Head who got high
是你这个笨蛋嗑嗨了
and shot up our super-threatening fuse box, so...
打坏了我们"危险"的保险盒 所以...
Never mind. Sorry I was wrong.
算了 我错了
The source of the headache is Piper.
让我头疼的是派珀
Okay, Enoch, we made...
好了 伊诺克 我们在
a lot of noise on Kitson,
基特森弄出了很大动静
and we only have enough fuel for one more jump left,
而我们剩下的燃料只够一次跳跃了
So we can't hang around up here.
所以我们不能待在这里
Yeah, we need to plot a course.
对 我们需要规划一条航线
Who was that bounty hunter, and why would he have taken Fitz?
那个赏金猎人是谁 他为什么抓走菲兹
Though now I walk alone,
虽然我现在是一个人
I will never forget my one and only friend.
我永远不会忘记我唯一的朋友
I forcibly abducted your team
我强行绑架了你们小队
and sent you all into a dystopian future.
把你们都送去了一个反乌托邦的未来
Yeah, maybe not the best start,
对 或许这不是个好开始
but in the end, you really came through.
但最终 是你救了我们
In the future, you sacrificed yourself for us.
在未来 你牺牲自己救了我们
Without you, we never would have been able to get home
没有你 我们就回不了家
and save Earth from destruction.
并拯救地球免遭毁灭
The human race has survived
人类避免了
its extinction-level event?
那起灭绝事件吗
And it was all because of...you.
这都多亏了你
Our very, very good friend.
我们非常非常好的朋友
But if I have completed my mission,
但如果我已经完成了我的任务
why are Chronicom hunters after me?
为什么长生人猎人还要追杀我
We thought those guys were from the Confederacy.
我们认为那些人是联盟的
That would be much preferred.
那倒是好了
Hunters are the most feared of the Chronicoms --
猎人是长生人中最可怕的
They will never release Fitz.
他们绝不会释放菲兹
And I will never stop fighting.
那我就绝不停止斗争
I saw Fitz with my own eyes. I'm not going to quit now.
我亲眼看见了菲兹 我绝不会现在放弃
Davis, you junkie, what did you do?
戴维斯 你个呆子 你做了什么
It wasn't me! Something's hit us.
不是我 有东西击中了我们
Nav-Systems, thrusters -- everything's down.
导航系统 推进器 全都停止了
Get us back online.
赶紧重启飞船
Plot a course to the nearest system.
规划航线去最近的星系
You keep staring like that,
你老这么盯着我
my head's bound to catch fire.
我的脑袋肯定要着火了
No wonder Snow likes you.
难怪小雪喜欢你
that girl might enjoy her job a little too much.
那姑娘对她的工作可能有点太享受了
so what can you do?
所以又能怎样呢
I've been to a lot of worlds,
我去过很多世界
some good, some garbage.
有好的 有坏的
But I've never been to one where people recognize my face.
但我从没在哪里被认出来过
But it's not just that.
不仅如此
Everyone's acting like they know me.
所有人都一副认识我的样子
You seem to hate me most of all.
你看上去是最恨我的人
So let's get into it.
那我们开始吧
It won't take the Remorath long to get through that door.
雷默斯用不了多久就会冲破那扇门
Then it's lights out, claws out.
然后就是熄灯大战了
- We need guns. - On it.
-我们需要枪 -我去拿
- And cover. Give me a hand? - Yeah.
-还需要掩护 帮我一把 -好
A ship identical to the many that surround us
一艘和包围了我们的这些飞船一样的船
came after Fitz and me.
之前袭击了我和菲兹
We barely escaped in the ejection pod.
我们乘坐弹射舱才勉强逃走
Take aim. As soon as they're inside, open fire.
瞄准 他们一进来就开火
- Copy that. - Ready.
-收到 -准备好了
If they wanted us dead,
要是他们想杀死我们
they would cut this ship in two.
那就会把这艘船劈成两半了
Dropping aliens is what I do.
我最擅长干掉外星人了
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病
Perhaps it is not the Confederacy at all.
也许根本就不是联盟
Enoch! No, no, stop!
伊诺克 不 停下
It has been a long time.
好久不见
You look the same.
你看上去一点都没变
You know this woman?
你认识这女人吗
A particularly lethal one
还是个很危险的长生人
and no fan of mine.
而且不喜欢我
Before I came to Earth, Atarah was my superior and --
在我来到地球之前 阿塔拉是我的上级
We have pursued you for some time.
我们找了你好久
Enoch, you are to be judged for tampering with the universe.
伊诺克 你将因篡改宇宙而受到审判
Then I will face my punishment.
那我将接受我的惩罚
- Come on, man. Not cool. - Don't lock us in here.
-伙计 这可不地道 -别把我们关在这里
We hardly even know that Enoch.
我们都不认识那个伊诺克
Yeah, and my buddy here is nursing a wicked hangover.
没错 而且我这位朋友还在严重的宿醉中
I mean, can we at least get some water or something?
至少能给我们一些水吗
I was being nice. You're a whiny bitch.
我已经说得够好听的了 你就是个叽歪鬼
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
We thought this was a Confederacy ship.
我们以为这是联盟飞船
It was, and now it's not.
曾经是 现在不是了
Even for you, this is highly aggressive.
就算是你 这也未免太狠辣
Why have you taken such action?
你为什么要这样做
In order to survive.
为了生存
You're being purposefully ominous.
你在有意阴沉
You're hiding something.
你有所隐瞒
Our home world has been destroyed.
我们的母星被毁了
All that remains of the Chronicom race
剩下幸存的长生人
are aboard this fleet.
都在这支舰队上
Chronyca-2 is gone?
2号长生星被毁了
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们怎么回事
In recent years, there were whispers
近年来 我们听说
of strange phenomena on distant planets,
一些遥远星球发生了奇怪现象
entire worlds mysteriously destroyed.
一个个世界神秘被毁
We never imagined it would happen to ours.
但没想我们也会遭遇这种灭顶之灾
It began slowly --
一开始很缓慢
minor distortions in the fabric of space
空间结构的微小扭曲
that released a plague.
引发了一场瘟疫
There was a great debate,
虽然当时我们激烈讨论
but we failed to act.
但终究也没采取行动
And then it was too late.
然后一切就太迟了
The effects spread rapidly, consuming our planet.
扭曲迅速扩散开 吞噬了我们的星球
These distortions -- what caused them?
这种扭曲是什么导致的
And you were able to seize these ships?
你们夺取了这些飞船
The Confederacy came to us,
联盟来到我们星球
eager to pick our planet's bones clean.
本想趁火打劫
They were not expecting resistance.
他们没想到我们会反抗
So, you defeated the Confederacy,
你们打败了联盟
but you weren't able to save your planet.
但却没能救下你们的星球
We observe and guide events,
我们观察指引事态发展
occasionally with violence.
时而也会使用武力
We do not engage in conflict.
我们不参与冲突
We took their warships because we had none of our own,
我们夺了他们的战舰是因为我们自己没有
and this threat was something else entirely.
这一威胁完全是另一码事
but what does it have to do with us?
但它和我们有什么关系
I presume Atarah wants to know
我猜阿塔拉是想知道
how you were able to travel through time
你们是怎么穿越时间的
so that we may go back and save our world.
好让我们也能回到过去 拯救我们的世界
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
You deny that you meddled with the course of events?
你不承认你们干涉了事态发展吗
No, but we don't make a point of helping people play with time
不 但我们并不很想帮想杀我们的人
- that have been trying to kill us. - It's complicated.
-操控时间 -这很复杂
We don't actually know how we did it.
我们也不知道是怎么做到的
A favorite human pastime.
人类就喜欢拿撒谎当消遣
We're telling you the truth.
我们说的是实话
But I was prepared.
但我早有准备
Hurt Fitz one more time, and I will tear this ship apart.
你再敢伤菲兹一下 我就拆了这艘飞船
I've heard reports of what Quake can do,
我听说过震波女的能耐
which is why Leopold Fitz is being held on another ship.
所以利奥波德·菲兹被关在另一艘飞船上
If any harm comes to me,
要是我受伤
those ships will scatter across the galaxy.
那些飞船会分散到星系各处
or you will never find him.
不然你们再也别想找到他
The guy said you wouldn't leave Coulson's side,
那男人说你绝不会离开科尔森身边
but the way you're always staring at me...
但你总是瞪着我的样子...
It's the other thing. Okay.
是那样啊 好吧
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
我们总算有些进展了
this must really be messing with your head.
一定让你很困扰吧
but I am going to kill you,
但我会杀了你
and I'm gonna make sure it hurts.
而且一定让你痛不欲生
So, this imposter -- what was he?
这个冒牌货 他是什么东西
Synth? Shape-shifter?
合成人 变形人
He was a person. What are you?
他是人类 你又是什么
Out of the whole galaxy,
银河系如此浩瀚
he just happened to be on a planet that I ended up on?
他偏偏出现在我来到的星球上
Try again. What was he?
说实话 他是什么
Everything you're not.
跟你截然相反
Well, you know what they say --
常言道
every dream is someone else's nightmare.
每个美梦都是另一个人的梦魇
You're the imposter.
你才是冒牌货
And if you don't know that,
如果你不知道
then you're worse off than I thought.
那你的情况比我想的还严重
I know where Coulson was born,
我知道科尔森在哪出生
who his parents were,
他的父母是谁
seen pictures of him as a kid.
我看过他小时候的照片
I know how he lived and died.
我知道他如何活的 如何死去
So, the question you should be asking
所以你该问的是
is who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Bagged and gagged. Basement level.
人抓到 嘴堵住了 在地下室
We're gonna have to finish our little chat later.
我们迟点再继续聊
Will you stop laughing?
你能别笑了吗
It's just -- Did you, uh, read that in a book,
只是...你是在书里看到的吗
'cause that's such a cheesy way to ask a girl out for a date.
因为这样约女孩子出去实在是太土了
Like I said, I planned to say it,
我说了 我本打算说的
but as you know, I never did.
但你知道 我并没说
You were very intimidating back then.
你当时很吓人
You were too nerdy for me back then.
我当时觉得你太书呆子气了
No, it's the other thing.
不 是那个问题
You're gonna kill him.
你要杀了他
You're gonna do great.
你会做得很棒的
When the screaming starts,
尖叫开始后
you want to stab this up under his ribcage.
你会想把这个刺进他的胸腔
No one's gonna hurt you. I'm gonna --
没人会伤害你的 我会...
I knew you'd come around.
我就知道你会想通的
Can we keep her, Sarge?
我们能留着她吗 萨吉
What was that thing?
那是什么东西
Where are we with Keller?
凯勒的尸检如何了
I'm examining the substance that grew out of him,
我正在检查从他身上长出来的东西
but I never got certified for parasitic alien birds,
但我没有外星寄生鸟的专业资质
so who the hell knows.
所以鬼知道呢
Yeah, it's a first for us, too.
这对我们来说也是头一回
Well, here's hoping it's the last.
希望也是最后一次
I-I-I need a night off.
我得休息一晚
This job is stressful.
这份工作压力很大
You can cope however you like,
你喜欢怎么应对都行
as long as it's done responsibly.
只要你对自己负责就行
Oh, dear Lord. Is this "the talk"?
老天爷 这是在说教吗
Take a look under that sheet.
看看那被单下面
Stone-cold sober or blackout drunk,
不管是完全清醒或是醉得一塌糊涂
there was no stopping that.
都无法阻止那种事的发生
I don't doubt it,
对此我毫不怀疑
but there have been some concerns.
但有人提出了担忧
People need to know you have their backs
大家需要知道你是他们的坚强后盾
and we have you at your best.
你也处在最佳状态
My best was 20 years ago.
我的最佳状态是20年前
But Rodriguez was right about one thing --
但罗德里格斯做对了一件事
this knife stopped whatever that creature was.
这把刀阻止了那玩意 不管它是什么
It took a while, but it's finally dead.
虽然用了点时间 但它总算死了
Now, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意
You have made a grave mistake.
你犯了个大错
Leopold Fitz is not our enemy.
利奥波德·菲兹不是我们的敌人
You need to release him.
你得放了他
They have the answers we need.
他们有我们需要的答案
He is our leverage.
他是我们的筹码
has been a most loyal companion.
一直是个非常忠诚的同伴
He and I have had many adventures together.
他和我一起经历了很多冒险
I am trying to save our entire race,
我是想拯救我们整个种族
and you are concerned about the welfare of one human.
而你却担心一个人类的安康
Because we have recently become best friends.
因为我们最近成了最好的朋友
It seems Earth has made you soft.
看来地球让你变得心软了
I do not disagree that I have changed...
我并不否认我变了
but I believe it is for the better.
但我认为我变得更好了
One must change to grow.
人得变化才能成长
I hardly recognize you anymore.
我都要认不出你了
The Enoch I invited into my charging pod was reckless...
我曾邀请进入我充电舱的伊诺克虽然鲁莽
but not a traitor.
但并不是叛徒
I cannot believe I ever granted you access to my data port.
我真不敢相信我曾让你进入我的数据口
The fate of the Chronicoms is at stake here.
这事关长生人的命运
You refuse to assist me,
你不肯帮我
then I will proceed my way.
那我就按我的办法来了
If you will not answer my questions,
如果你不肯回答我的问题
I have no further use for your friend.
那我就用不着你的朋友了
dispose of the criminal on my command.
听我命令处决犯人
- Bring him back. - Daisy.
-让他回来 -黛西
- Stop this now. - Then give me what I want.
-马上住手 -那就满足我的要求
There was a machine that controlled a time monolith,
有台机器能控制一块时间巨石
but it was in the future, and it's been destroyed.
但那是在未来 而且它被摧毁了
- That's all we know. - Who built this machine?
-我们只知道这么多 -机器是谁建造的
- Convenient. - It's true!
-真巧 -是实话
The machine was there when we arrived.
我们到时机器就已经在了
It was built on old designs.
是按旧图纸建的
If so, that is most unfortunate.
如果是这样 那太不幸了
Perhaps I have no further use for any of you.
或许你们对我来说都没用了
Enoch, help us stop this.
伊诺克 帮我们阻止她
I have not seen this future myself,
我虽然没亲眼见过这个未来
but there is only one logical conclusion.
但只有一个合理的结论
If anyone can solve the mysteries of time travel,
如果有人能解开时穿的谜题
it is Leopold Fitz.
那肯定是利奥波德·菲兹
- This is true? - It's possible.
-是真的吗 -是有可能
Likely, even, but he hasn't done it yet,
很有可能 但他还没做到呢
and the chances of him re-creating it are next to zero.
而他再次做到的可能性几乎为零
- Explain. - If he did this,
-解释 -如果他真做到了
he'd have his whole life to figure it out
那他肯定是花了一辈子才解开的
and the end of the world as motivation.
还有世界末日作为动力
You claim he is your best friend,
你说他是你最好的朋友
but we are the last of our kind.
但我们是仅剩的长生人了
You have knowledge that could aid us.
你有可以帮助我们的情报
What would motivate him to do what we need?
什么动力能促使他做到我们需要他做的事
Put Jemma Simmons in danger, and Fitz can solve anything.
让珍玛·西蒙斯陷入危险 菲兹就能解决任何事
- What the hell? - Enoch!
-搞什么 -伊诺克
They need Fitz alive, which means they won't kill him.
他们需要菲兹活着 所以他们不会杀他
And I can kick her ass.
我能搞定她
Here to spy on me again?
又来监视我了吗
I rescued you, in case you forgot.
是我救了你 别忘了
I killed Keller to save your life.
我杀了凯勒好救你
Well, if you hadn't, we would likely have lost the Lighthouse.
如果你没那么做 整个灯塔恐怕都要沦陷
I've made hard choices before.
我做过艰难选择
Being right doesn't stop it from feeling wrong.
做对了也不会让心里更好受
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Two years back, I got a call.
两年前 我接到电话
machines breathing for him --
机器在帮他呼吸
Tom didn't want that.
汤姆不会想要那样的
His family fought me on it,
他的家人反对
but after a few days,
但几天后
I had them turn off the ventilator.
我让他们停掉了呼吸机
They never will forgive me.
他们永远不会原谅我
It's the hardest choice I've ever made,
那是我做过的最难的选择
but I took comfort
但令我安心的是
in knowing it was the right one.
我知道那是正确的选择
So, the knife did kill it.
这把刀的确杀死了它
The blade generated a chemical reaction,
刀刃产生了化学反应
paralyzing the creature,
让那东西麻痹
and after six hours, it took on
六小时后 它进入了
an inert, hardened state and expired.
一种休眠硬化的状态 最终死去
Under a microscope,
在显微镜下
the creature now has a makeup similar to those spikes --
能看到那东西现在的构成类似那些尖刺
a strange, crystalline structure.
一种怪异的晶体结构
Obviously, I have never seen anything like it.
显然 我从未见过类似的东西
They come from another world.
它们来自其他世界
They're called the Shrike.
叫做尖叫鸟
Primal, simple beings.
原始简单的生物
They jump to a new world and infect a host.
它们跳入新世界 寄生宿主
If the host gets taken out,
如果宿主死亡
they go berserk in search of a new one.
它们就发狂地寻找新宿主
You did that just to make a point.
你那么做就为了说明你的立场
It could've killed me.
我可能会死呢
I figured you could handle yourself.
我觉得你能应付得来
Besides, you kind of have to see it to believe it.
再说 你得眼见才会相信
When it couldn't get to me,
它抓不到我
it started screaming, changing.
就开始尖叫 变化
Supercharging, turning the host's energy
过充能 将宿主的能量
into pure destruction.
变成纯粹的毁灭
Left unchecked --
如果不加以制止
Well, it's a good thing you came to your senses.
反正幸好你是回过神来了
You're not creating these things.
那玩意不是你创造的
You're trying to stop them.
你是想阻止它们
We follow them to a new world,
我们追随它到新世界
then track anything that doesn't belong there and kill it.
然后找到所有不属于那个世界的东西并杀掉
That's why you came after Deke.
所以你才去追杀迪克
Our tracker shows he's not from here,
我们的追踪器显示他不是本地人
but he's no Shrike.
但他也没有尖叫鸟
Nothing good has come from these things.
这些玩意没干过好事
And these monoliths, each had unique capabilities,
这些巨石每个都有独特的能力
controlled something different?
能控制不同的东西
Space, time, and this one, we never found out.
空间 时间 这个我们还不知道
We don't know where they're from or really much at all,
我们不知道它们来自哪里 基本上一无所知
but they're extremely powerful.
但它们非常强大
Well, molecularly...
从分子上讲
...their growths appear to be similar.
它们的生长很类似
Well, if monoliths control space and time,
如果巨石能控制空间时间
maybe these control life and death.
或许这玩意控制生死
So, if there are more of these creatures,
如果还有更多这种东西
then how bad could it get,
那最坏的情况是什么
- and what are they after? - Keller said the man was, uh,
-它们想要什么 -凯勒说那男人
headed towards a Ley Lines convergence point.
在前往一个地脉交汇点
A week ago, I would have said this was hippy-dippy nonsense.
一周前 我会说那就是鬼扯
But Ley Lines are believed to be a matrix of planetary energy.
但地脉据信是行星能量矩阵
We've seen what these birds do with human energy.
我们见过这玩意能靠人类能量做什么
Now, if the creature had made it to a convergence point
如果这些东西到达了一个汇聚点
and initiated the same process,
并启动了同样的程序
the result would be --
那结果将是
What was that word he said?
他说的那个词是什么来着
The man in the brick wall?
砖墙里的那男人
He was repeating it.
他反复说了好几次
- It's coming. - What does it mean?
-就要来了 -那是什么意思
The death of everything.
一切的毁灭
You've seen it for yourself?
你亲眼见识过吗
They're singular and focused,
它们目标专一
serving only their creator.
只侍奉它们的创造者
- A person? - A monster.
-一个人吗 -一个怪物
This is the closest I've come to stopping it,
这是我最接近阻止它的一次
and I've been hunting for as long as I can remember.
我已经猎杀它很久了
And how long is that exactly?
那是多久
What do you remember?
你都记得什么
A few weeks? A year back?
几周 几年
You got anything before that?
之前的事你记得吗
I've been tearing my way through this galaxy
我在你出生前就在这个银河系里
since before you were born.
驰骋厮杀了
You don't look old enough for that.
你看上去没那么老
I've lived on planets moving at almost the speed of light.
我生活在几乎以光速行进的星球上
I've been alive for 100 of your years,
按你们的时间计算 我有100岁了
and I'll be alive 100 years after you're gone.
等你死了 我还能再活100年
Your man may have run out of time, but for me...
你的男人虽然耗尽了时间 但对于我
The tick of the clock is only getting louder.
时间的脚步声越来越响了
Don't joke about that anymore.
别再拿那个开玩笑了
- You know I hate it. - I'm talking about you
-你知道我讨厌你这样 -我是说你
I'm saying the Academy,
我是说学院
it's not a bad idea.
这主意不坏
You'd make a great teacher.
你可以做个好老师
You know what they say --
常言道
every dream is someone else's nightmare.
每个美梦都是另一个人的梦魇
The Shrike are a cancer.
尖叫鸟是癌症
I'm gonna make sure this is the last planet they ever infect.
我要确保这是它们感染的最后一个星球
How do you plan to do that?
你打算怎么做
To stop the spread, you cut off the limb.
为阻止扩散 要断肢保命
When their creator arrives,
等它们的创造者来了
I'm gonna burn it all down.
我要烧毁一切
You're not even trying.
你根本没用力
Yeah, speak for yourself.
那是你吧
Then why am I the only one sweating?
那怎么只有我流汗了
It's 'cause you haven't worked out in weeks,
那是因为你都几周没锻炼了
and it's starting to show.
所以现在才冒虚汗
- We could've saved ourselves. - We're fine.
-我们完全能自救的 -我们没事的
- What's the plan? - Get to Z1, turn the power back on,
-怎么办 -回和风 启动电力
and get the hell out of here.
然后离开这里
and I will guarantee a bloodless and efficient death.
我一定让你们不流血地快速死去
- Well, that sounds reasonable. - New plan --
-这还蛮合理的 -新计划
All right, let's do this.
好吧 来吧
- I'm thirsty. - Take them.
-我渴了 -拿下他们
- Daisy, don't. - Simmons, get out of the way.
-黛西 别 -西蒙斯 快让开
Fitz can't solve time travel without me,
没有我 菲兹解不开时穿
but not as a hostage -- as his partner.
但不是作为人质 是作为搭档
Fitz and I, we're a team.
我和菲兹 我们是一个团队
Let the others leave, and I'll go with you.
放了其他人 我跟你们走
No. No, no, no. Don't do this.
不不 别这样
- We will find another way. - But there isn't one.
-我们可以另想办法 -没别的办法了
We're impossibly outnumbered. We're unarmed.
敌众我寡 我们又没火力
Even if we make it to the Zephyr,
就算我们上了和风
there's a fleet of ships waiting to blast us into oblivion.
也有一整支舰队等着把我们炸飞
This is the end of the road.
我们走到头了
You followed me for a year across the galaxy.
你们在银河系里跟着我走了一年
I never would have made it here without you,
没有你们 我是走不到这里的
but I won't keep putting you in danger.
但我不想再让你们涉险了
No. Simmons, I...
不 西蒙斯 我...
I can't leave you.
我不能丢下你
Whatever happens, at least I'll be with Fitz.
不管发生什么 至少我都跟菲兹在一起了
We'll have each other.
我们还有彼此
You must like what you see,
你肯定喜欢我吧
always staring at me.
总盯着我看
Your boss runs a tight crew.
你老大的手下不多
Everyone has a role.
每个人都有自己的角色
But you, I can't figure out.
但你 我看不明白
Because I'm so mysterious.
因为我非常神秘
I was gonna go with nuts.
我是想说疯狂的
He even said you're unhinged.
就连他都说你精神失常
Probably why he didn't want you here
或许就是因此我们之前谈话时
when we had our talk earlier.
他才叫你出去
I dig the unyielding-warrior vibe,
我喜欢你不屈战士的气场
but you've clearly closed yourself off from the universe.
但你显然断绝了自己与宇宙的联系
You don't even know what you don't know.
你都不知道自己不知道什么
I can help you break free
我可以帮你从
from your chrysalis of negativity.
消极的蛹里挣脱出来
Whatever you say, princess butterfly.
随你说吧 蝴蝶公主
You'll be reborn, and then you'll see --
你会重生 然后你就会明白
I told you I'd make it hurt.
我说过我会让你痛苦的
I thought you were coming around.
我以为你回心转意了
He was your dream. I'm your nightmare.
他是你的美梦 我是你的梦魇
I thought you loved this face.
我以为你喜欢这张脸呢
Told you it was easy to drift off.
我就说很容易睡着
I have a favor to ask.
我要拜托你件事
I need a Quinjet and a pilot.
我需要一架昆式战斗机和一位飞行员
- To go where? - The Yucatán,
-去哪 -尤卡坦
where S.H.I.E.L.D.'s first monolith was unearthed.
神盾局发现第一块巨石的地方
Then, South America.
然后去南美
Pachakutiq is an Incan word.
撼天动地 是个印加词语
I think there could be some connection.
我觉得这里可能有联系
Is this you going all in, or are you pulling the ripcord?
你这是在全心投入 还是在彻底放弃
Maybe it's a long shot, but I'd like to try.
或许希望渺茫 但我想试试
With what we're up against,
就我们所面临的情况而言
we need to turn over every stone.
我们不能放过任何线索[翻石头]
Redirect our transceivers. Get a lock on that signal.
重定向收发器 锁定那个信号
Lighthouse Control, this is Zephyr One.
灯塔控制中心 这里是和风1号
Requesting permission to land.
请求降落
I never thought I'd be so happy to see this dirty, old place.
没想到我会这么高兴再见到这破地方
- Tremors. - Director.
-震动女 -局长
Where's Fitz and Simmons?
菲兹西蒙斯呢
Sir, Agent May just called.
长官 梅特工刚打来
She's on her way back.
她正在赶回来
They -- They -- They -- They won't tell me anything.
他们...什么都不肯跟我说
Is -- Is -- Is Jemma okay?
珍玛没事吧
Daisy Johnson and her crew have returned home.
黛西·约翰逊和她的手下回家了
Jemma Simmons is safe, but...
珍玛·西蒙斯很安全 但是
a prisoner on this ship.
是这艘船上的囚犯了
Okay, assume that I've asked you all the questions.
好吧 就当我问过问题了
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
The Chronicoms need you to develop a method of time travel
长生人需要你研发一种时穿的办法
so that we may go back and save our home world.
我们好穿越回去 拯救我们的母星
Insanity is relative.
疯狂是相对的
What does this got to do with Jemma?
这跟珍玛有什么关系
Why is she a prisoner?
她为什么被囚了
I told them that you were the only one
我告诉他们 你是唯一
who could accomplish this task and that --
能完成这项任务的人
that Simmons would serve well as...
而西蒙斯能作为很好的
It was the only way I could prevent your execution
这是我能想到唯一的办法 既能避免你被处决
- and also help my people. - You useless,
-又能帮助我的族人 -你个没用的
There's no need for pejoratives.
没必要辱骂我
You are the absolute worst!
你真是最讨厌了
On the bright side, you and Simmons will be together.
好的一面是 你和西蒙斯可以相聚了
The last thing that I would ever want
我最不希望的
is for Simmons to be in danger.
就是西蒙斯有危险
I came here to tell you we are nearing our destination
我来是想告诉你我们快到目的地了
...I will always consider you a friend.
我永远会把你视作朋友