神盾局特工 第六季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 第7集: 已经告诉过你了 Toldja

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 克拉克·格雷格 / 詹妮弗·彭 / 凯文·坦查隆 / 杰西·博奇科 / 马克·科尔帕克 / 卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯 / Keith Potter / Kristin Windell / Sarah Bo

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 温明娜 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 杰夫·沃德 / 布丽亚娜·范思克思 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / 巴里·沙巴


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
The planet of Kitson is a nasty place.
基特森星球是一个肮脏的地方
See that he and his robot friend stay put.
看住他和他的机器人朋友
Mr. Kitson would want to deal with them personally.
基特森先生会想亲自处理他们的
They're called the Shrike.
它们叫做尖叫鸟
They jump to a new world and then infect a host.
它们跳入新世界 寄生宿主
When it couldn't get to me,
它抓不到我
it started screaming.
就开始尖叫
Supercharging,
过充能
turning the host's energy into pure destruction.
将宿主的能量变成纯粹的毁灭
Agent May's on her way back.
梅特工正在赶回来
She caught him.
她抓到他了
Tremors.
震动女
Where's Fitz and Simmons?
菲兹西蒙斯呢
I have taken bold action. We must go.
我采取了大胆的行动 我们得走了
You're a grandfather.
你是外祖父了
What the bloody hell does that --
那是什么意思...
漫威出品
基特森城
I appreciate the offer, darlin', but
出价倒是阔绰 亲爱的
I ain't cut out for a crew.
不过我不是当船员的料
I'm not really a joiner.
我不喜欢给人干活儿
That's too bad.
那太糟了
But don't let it spoil what we got going on here.
但别让这破坏了我们之间的气氛
Because this kind of magic, unh-unh,
因为这种魔力
it is not on the menu at the brothels on Kitson.
在基特森的妓院可找不到
What the bloody hell does that mean?
那是什么意思
We're back where we started.
我们回到了原点
On godforsaken Kitson.
该死的基特森
Enoch...
伊诺克...
what was the idea here?
来这里是什么打算
Apologies.
抱歉
It was my first attempt
这是我第一次尝试
at using an Inter-Planetary Conveyance Disc.
使用星际传送盘
It seems to have returned us to its last location.
看来它带我们回到了上一个传送点
But not to worry.
但别担心
I'll make a quick adjustment, and we'll be on our way.
我会迅速做出调整 我们就能继续上路了
Sir.
先生
That device is quite sensitive, requiring the utmost --
那个装置非常灵敏 需要非常...
You cannot be serious.
开什么玩笑
It appears we are stranded.
看起来我们被困了
Again.
又一次
An unfortunate circumstance,
不走运的是
as we are still wanted on this planet.
我们在这个星球上仍是通缉犯
Well, thanks for that update, Enoch.
多谢提醒 伊诺克
You know what?
你知道吗
You have betrayed us,
你背叛过我们
then you saved us, ‭and now you've stranded us.
然后又救了我们 现在你让我们受困了
If I didn't know any better,
我要不是了解你
I would say ‭that you're malfunctioning,
我会说你出故障了
but I do know better,
但我了解你
- I want to go home. - you useless, no-good automaton.
-我想回家 -你就是个没用的破机器人
神盾局特工第六季 第七集
Such a long way down and no one's talking.
下行了这么久都没人讲话
She head-butted my face, but I still like her.
她击晕了我 但我还是喜欢她
Put the chatterbox down in holding.
把话匣子关起来
See you soon.
回头见
Don't let the fire go out.
别让火熄灭
Never.
不会的
Byeeeeee!
再见
I guess now would be an awkward time to hug.
看来现在拥抱太尴尬了
Yeah.
是啊
So, this lady was in love with this dead Coulson guy.
这位女士之前跟这个死掉的科尔森相爱
Anyone else have a thing for him?
还有其他人喜欢他吗
Yeah, I'm -- Uh, this is too much.
好吧 我...受不了这个
Her, too, huh? Daddy issues?
她也是吗 恋父亲情结吗
See? What did I tell you?
看到了吧 我说什么来着
This guy's such a tool.
这家伙真是个混蛋
There's no way he's the real Coulson.
他不可能是真科尔森
Yeah, thanks Deke.
是啊 多谢了 迪克
Everyone seems to have a lot of feelings around here.
大家的情绪都好大啊
Well, maybe it's time you start to share.
也许你该开口了
Ask this one.
问这位吧
She can bring us all up to speed.
她能让大家都了解状况
He says he's over 100 years old.
他说他有一百多岁了
He's hunting creatures called the Shrike.
他在追杀"尖叫鸟"
Their creator is coming.
他们的创造者要来了
Earth will be destroyed.
地球将遭毁灭
Possibly by Sarge. That cover it?
可能是萨吉干的 我总结的好吗
Yeah. Kinda does.
差不多吧
You forgot the part about stabbing the humans
你忘了说刺死被尖叫鸟
these Shrike go into.
寄生的人类的事了
We tried to remove one from a host, but it was still alive.
我们企图把它从一个宿主体内取出 但它还活着
Went into Agent Keller.
飞进了凯勒特工体内
He didn't make it.
他没能活下来
Sounds like you took my blade out too soon.
你们应该是把我的匕首拔早了
The Shrike take time to die.
尖叫鸟死去需要时间
That one's on you.
那是你的错
You don't care about the death you leave behind.
你不在乎自己害死多少人
- Maybe I should teach you. - ‭Easy.
-或许我该教训你一下 -别激动
I guess you're the one in charge.
看来你是这里管事的
So, here's the thing --
事情是这样的
you need to let me go or everyone dies.
你必须放我走 不然所有人都得死
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
- Just a fact. - ‭Noted.
-这是事实 -知道了
But you're staying.
但你要留下来
You and I are gonna get to know each other,
你和我要好好相互了解一下
just the two of us.
就我们两个
Take him away.
带他下去
Yeah, sir.
是 长官
When you've cooled down,
等你冷静下来后
I want you to take another shot at Jaco.
我要你再去审审捷科
Maybe he'll start talking now that we got his boss.
我们抓到了他的老大 或许他会开口了
Yes...sir.
是 长官
I'm sorry to hear about Keller.
凯勒的死我很遗憾
Looks like a lot happened while I was away.
看来我不在的时候发生了很多事
Daisy's come back.
黛西回来了
Anyone else?
其他人呢
Well, Simmons is still out there, but...
西蒙斯还在外太空 但是
...she found Fitz.
她找到菲兹了
Well done.
干得好
We must continue to pose as enthused observers
我们必须继续装成热情的旁观者
until the way is clear.
直到出口安全为止
Come on! Take the prize.
来啊 来赢钱啊
Yes.
来啊
Cool.
不错
Very convincing, Jemma.
非常有说服力 珍玛
This place is just not as much fun without the...
这地方没有蒸汽尾迹 就没那么
vapor trails.
好玩了
The what now?
没有什么
It's dingier than I remember.
比我记忆中要脏
But I don't remember much.
但我记不清楚了
In my experience,
根据我的经验
this establishment is good for one thing --
这地方有一个优点
- Trouble. - Waves of Euphoria.
-麻烦 -快感的浪潮
Wait, what? Waves of w-what?
等等 什么 什么的浪潮
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Is there something you're not telling me?
你有什么事瞒着我吗
The exit is clear.
出口已安全
Time to go.
该走了
Mr. Kitson was hoping you'd return.
基特森先生就希望你们还会再来
He'll be so pleased to see you.
他见到你们会高兴的
Lock them up.
把他们关起来
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙啊
You weren't breathing like that when they brought you in.
你的呼吸不如刚来时顺畅了
This silent routine of yours,
要是你一直沉默
if it's to protect your boss,
是为了保护你们老大
you don't have to keep doing it.
你大可不必再继续守口如瓶
He's locked up, too.
他也被关起来了
Sarge is here?
萨吉在这
He finally speaks.
终于开口了
You all are gonna be here for a while.
你们都会在这里待一阵子
Might as well talk.
不妨好好交代
You need to let him out.
你得放了他
So he can cause more pain?
好让他制造更多痛苦
Look, my planet was like yours once.
我的星球过去也和你们星球一样
Beautiful.
美丽
Smaller moons, bigger sun.
有比它小的卫星 比它大的恒星
A place to live a life.
适合生活
Family.
家庭
Big one.
大家庭
All boys.
全是男孩
Eight of us.
我们兄弟八个
My youngest brother, though,
我最小的弟弟
we were always together.
我们形影不离
He looked up to you?
他敬仰你吗[他仰望你]
No.
I was the runt of the litter.
我是兄弟里最弱的那个
He towered over me.
他比我高大多了
But I trained him.
但我培训了他
For what, to be a fighter?
做什么 打手吗
A baker.
烘焙师
The family trade.
我们家都是干这行的
Hard work and good smells.
付出汗水 收获香味
What happened to them?
他们怎么了
All gone.
都没了
Fertilizer.
成了肥料
Except for me.
除了我
Thanks to Sarge.
这多亏萨吉
Let us get you some kind of medicine to help you breathe.
你吃点治呼吸的药吧
Depends.
看情况
Are you gonna release him?
你们会不会放了他
Definitely not.
肯定不会
Then I don't want anything from you.
那我什么都不吃
Suit yourself.
随便你
I've been through this routine before.
我之前经历过这一套
You're not ready to hear the answers.
你没准备好听答案
Indulge me.
说吧
You don't have time to spare.
你没时间了
It's a nice little planet.
这个星球挺不错的
Be a shame to lose it.
失去它真是可惜了
Why don't we start by you giving me your real name?
不如你先告诉我你真名叫什么
You can call me whatever you want.
你想叫我什么都行
I'll call you a murderer.
我叫你杀人凶手
You shot one of my Agents point blank.
你近距离打死了我的一个特工
- He was just a kid. - Who got in my way.
-他还是个孩子 -他碍了我的事
And I know that once you're on a planet, it doesn't survive.
我知道你所到过的星球都变得寸草不生
I've seen the footage.
我见过录像
It doesn't have to come to that,
不必发展到那个地步
but it will ‭if you don't open that door.
但如果你不开门 这里就会变成那样
You're talking about this Shrike creator that's coming.
你说尖叫鸟的创造者快来了
You told May it's a monster.
你告诉梅 那是怪物
Yeah.
是的
Or to you, a god.
或者对你来说是神
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s dealt with a lot of folks
神盾局和很多自以为是神的家伙
who thought they were gods.
交过手
Just had egos.
他们不过是自大狂
There's only one God.
只有一个神[上帝]
Oh, I see.
这样啊
This is that kind of planet.
这里是那种星球
One God controlling everything.
一个神控制一切
Benevolent, right?
真是仁爱啊
To make you feel all warm inside when times get tough?
让你在经历艰辛时内心仍有一丝温暖
- It's not that simple. - Whatever your fairy tale,
-没那么简单 -不管你信的童话是什么
I've seen gods up close,
我近距离看到过神
and I think you're gonna get that opportunity, too.
我觉得你也将有机会近距离接触它
Believe me.
相信我
You're not prepared for this.
你还没准备好
I'm prepared to protect my people from whatever's coming.
不管来的是什么东西 我都准备好保护我的人
Your people?
你的人
They keep looking at me.
他们都不住地看向我
You might want to get used to that.
你可能得习惯一下
And why's that?
为什么
Because by the end of the day...
因为今天结束时
...I'll be the one in charge.
说了算的人会是我
Check the scoring on the engine housings.
检查发动机壳上的裂缝
- We hit some bumps on re-entry. - Yes, ma'am.
-我们返程时有些颠簸 -遵命
Thanks.
谢了
I just wanted to check in, you know.
我就想来看看你怎么样了
The weirdness ‭with the Coulson -- whatever.
因为那个诡异的科尔森...还是什么的
- You good? - ‭Yeah, I'm good.
-你还好吧 -还好
How are you? How's the stab wound?
你的刺伤怎么样了
Oh, I'm -- I'm fine.
我没事
The guy just nicked me, so...
那人划了我一下而已
Nice shoes.
鞋子不错
You picked up some style in the past year.
你去年变得时尚了
You look good.
很帅
I mean, they're vintage '88 Jordans.
这是双88年的复古乔丹
Never worn, super rare, so, you know,
从没穿过 超级稀有
I guess they're cool, but --
我想是挺酷的 但是
and Jordan -- I mean...
乔丹
...are you kidding me?
真的假的啊
Like, what a guy.
这人太猛了
I mean, you know who Jordan is, right?
你知道乔丹是谁吧
Do I know -- He changed everything.
还用问 他改变了一切
He's a revolutionary.
他掀起了一场革命
'Cause he...
因为他...
invented shoes.
发明了各种鞋
Yeah.
是啊
'Cause the thing about innovators, you know --
因为革新者
I don't know if we're born or we become,
我不知道我们是天生的还是后天的
but it's --
it's usually stuff that the Herd just isn't really ready for.
一般大众对这种东西并没有心理准备
It's like I tell VCs,
就像我跟风投说的
you know, sometimes you just got to surf that Paradigm Shift.
有时你得从容地应对范式转移
- What? ‭- Oh, no, you -- you probably don't know.
-什么 -你可能...不知道
Uh, I'm --
我...
I'm super rich now.
我现在超级有钱
Like, real dollars?
真金白银的有钱吗
Yeah, I started a company.
没错 我创立了一家公司
What did you do?
是做什么的
Like, uh, invent a new body spray or something?
发明了新型除臭喷雾什么的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Cool.
真棒
No. No, no.
不 不是
I-I-I started a tech company, silly.
我创立的是科技公司 傻瓜
That's --
那可是
You know, you were actually... A really big inspiration.
其实 你是我创业的灵感来源
You encouraged me to go out there
你让我去探索
and figure out what the world was all about.
去研究这个世界的意义
Well, it turns out that the world
结果我发现 这个世界的意义
is all about making money.
就是赚钱
And old Deke
而老迪克
is very good at it.
非常会赚钱
You're doing the -- the third-person thing? Okay.
还用第三人称称呼自己了吗 好吧
Listen, forget about me.
别说我了
I-I want to hear more about your space adventure.
我想再听听你的太空历险
You and Fitz-Simmons were poking around the galaxy for the last year,
你和菲兹-西蒙斯去年一直在探索太空
and grandma and grandpa are still in space,
外公外婆还留在太空什么的
so that's cool.
超级酷
What have you been told?
你都听说了什么
Well, Mack was pretty cagey with the details --
迈克不愿多说细节
you know, the Director and his secrets, so...
局长嘛 神神秘秘的 所以
Fill me in.
告诉我吧
‭I mean, it's a long story,
这可是一言难尽了
but the detail that counts is that we found him.
不过最重要的细节就是我们找到他了
We found Fitz, so...
我们找到菲兹了 所以
Found Fitz? ‭What are you talking about?
找到菲兹 你在说什么
This is the gear from Sarge's truck.
这是萨吉车上的装备
You know, we got to start calling him something else.
我们得用别的名字称呼他了
Didn't tell you a name, either, huh? ‭
他也没告诉你名字啊
No. We're in the dark on all this, as well.
没有 我们还是一无所知
You know, except for the blades and this tracker.
除了这些匕首和这个追踪器
If we can get past the encryption on this,
如果能破解这上面的密码
then we can find the Shrike and save the hosts.
就可以找到尖叫鸟 解救宿主
Has Sarge given you anything that might help with that?
萨吉有没有告诉你什么线索
No.
没有
Just evasion and mind games.
一直逃避话题 玩心理战术
Maybe play some of your own.
或许你也可以玩一点战术
I'm open to ideas.
洗耳恭听
He was curious about Coulson.
他对科尔森很好奇
I don't think he knows any more than we do
我觉得他跟我们一样不明白
about why they look alike.
他们俩为什么这么像
Maybe there's something you can use there.
也许你可以利用这点
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Might want to give us a minute.
让我跟他单独谈谈
Gladly.
乐意之至
Fitz died.
菲兹死了
He died, and no one was gonna bother to,
他死了 居然没人想过
I don't know, send me a text?
给我发个短信吗
- It was complicated. - Yeah, no kidding.
-事情很复杂 -可不是吗
Besides the fact that this completely proves
除了这件事彻底证明了我的
my entire multi-verse theory, 'cause I'm still here,
多元宇宙理论 因为我还在这里
there's a second Fitz!
还有第二个菲兹
And -- And you sent a team out to find him,
你还派了一队人出去找他
and you didn't tell me that, either?!
而且这你也没告诉我
That's not complicated. That just sucks!
这不叫复杂 这叫过分
It was the call made at the time.
那是我当时的决定
Well, maybe you shouldn't be making the calls
或许你不该做决定
because that was a bad one.
因为这个决定很糟糕
It looked like you had other priorities
你当时似乎还有
- besides being a part of this team. - ‭Oh, this team?
-比加入这个团队更要紧的事 -这个团队
You mean the team ‭that I helped bring back
你指我帮忙从反乌托邦未来
from the dystopian future?
带回来的团队吗
Yeah, you did that.
你是帮了忙
Then you left.
然后你就走了
I would've gone on the mission to help you find him.
我本会加入去找他的任务的
I believe you.
我相信你
And if we can get things settled here on the home front,
如果我们能安顿好这边的事
you'll get your chance.
你会有机会的
'Cause I'm gonna pour every resource we have
因为我会调动一切可用资源
into getting back out there
再出去
and bringing them home.
带他们回来
But...
但是
until then,
在那之前
I need someone smart enough to fill their shoes.
我需要个够聪明 能接替他们的人
Maybe you can put that google-sized brain of yours to work
或许你可以好好发挥一下你那机灵的脑子
and help crack this tech.
帮忙破解这玩意
What, are you trying to flatter me?
怎么 你是在恭维我吗
Absolutely. ‭
绝对的
Well...
那好吧
totally worked.
你成功了
Poor Jaco.
可怜的捷科
It burns,
烧得难受
but it's worth it.
但是值得的
The Director wants to see you.
局长要见你
Must be strange looking at the real deal...
看到真正的原版很奇怪吧
...when you're just a knockoff.
你只是个山寨货
What did you think this would do to me?
你以为这会对我有什么影响
You trying to make things personal?
你想激我的情绪吗
Well, I think you have to be a person for that to happen,
我觉得你得是人 才能有情绪
and I don't know what the hell you are. Do you?
我都不知道你算什么 你知道吗
It's going to be satisfying
等我除掉了你
when I take you out of the picture.
会特别有满足感
Now, this man taught me what S.H.I.E.L.D. was about.
这个人 让我理解了神盾局的使命
You do the right thing.
做正确的事
We save lives. We don't take them.
拯救生命 不是杀人
Some lives have already been taken,
有些生命已不可挽回
and you can't get them back.
他们回不来的
See, that's the difference between you two right there.
这就是你俩的区别了
Coulson put a value on life.
科尔森是看重生命的
Especially cared about those who were loyal to him.
尤其在乎对他忠诚的人
I don't think you do.
我觉得你不
'Cause I know your man Jaco isn't well.
因为我知道你的手下捷科不舒服
He's refusing medical care
他不肯接受医疗救助
out of some misguided loyalty to you.
只因为对你抱有愚忠
What's your point?
你想说什么
Cooperate with us.
跟我们合作
Maybe Jaco will do the same.
或许捷科也会照做
Agree to some treatment.
愿意接受治疗
You can help him by helping us.
你可以帮我们 好帮他
Jaco's seen a lot.
捷科经历了很多
Maybe he's had enough.
或许他受够了
That's what I thought.
我猜也是
Just another life, right?
只不过又是一条生命 是吧
Not worth anything to you.
对你毫无价值
What kind of person looks at himself that much?
什么人会那么爱看自己
A bit tacky, this Mr. Kitson.
有点俗啊 这位基特森先生
Portrait of himself and everything.
还挂自画像
That is his grandfather,
那是他祖父
the first Mr. Kitson. He was a great man.
第一位基特森先生 一位伟人
Ah, he was a son of a bitch.
他就是个混蛋
But you have to be
但有野心的人
when you've got ambition.
必须混蛋点
My grandfather came to this planet
我祖父来到这座星球上时
with 20 Yookalian slaves and a dream.
只有20个耶库连奴隶和一个梦想
That's inspiring.
真是励志
He built this planet's original settlement
他只凭他们的双手建立起了
with their bare hands.
这星球的原始定居点
A few ramshackle modules for his games,
几间破陋的小屋办赌场
a small dome for his brothel,
一间小屋做妓院
and then he kept building
然后他不断建设
so that I, son and grandson of Kitson,
让我 基特森的后代
would one day have an empire.
有一日能坐拥一座帝国
And you put all that at risk.
而你们威胁了这一切
Using a synthetic to cheat.
用一个合成人作弊
Bringing bounty hunters in to wreak havoc at my house of games.
还让赏金猎人冲进我的赌屋搞破坏
We just want to go home.
我们只想回家
Surely a decent soul like you can understand.
你这样的正派人肯定能理解吧
Somebody who's so proud of his own home.
毕竟你如此为自己的家自豪
Decency doesn't put food into the mouths of my wives.
正派可不能喂饱我的妻子们
No.
I'm a gambler.
我是赌徒
And I'm also a man who will deal out a punishment.
我也是会施以惩罚的人
Okay, okay. Just --
好吧
There's no need for that.
没那个必要
We can work.
我们可以工作
- I'm an engineer. - ‭Yeah.
-我是工程师 -对
We both know alien languages.
我们都会外星语言
I'm a botanist, a chemist --
我是植物学家 化学家
Yeah, and Enoch, here, is a...
伊诺克呢 是...
- super-advanced computer. - Yeah, so...
-超级先进的电脑 -是啊
- So, we can be of use. - ‭Yeah.
-我们能派上用场 -是啊
There's no need to kill us.
没必要杀了我们
Killing you ‭is the use I have for you.
杀你们就是你们的用途
Is it?
是吗
Killing a synthetic is a wasted sport.
杀合成人就是浪费
He'll be sent to the brothels.
他会被送去妓院
I do not know what I am feeling.
我不知道我是什么感觉
You know what?
你知道吗
I have something very special in mind for you Terrans.
我为你们地球人安排了特别的节目
Hope you're not too attached to your heads.
希望你们不会太舍不得你们的脑袋
After everything, this can't possibly be
经历了那么多 这不可能是
how we come to an end.
我们的结局
No one would believe it.
没人会相信的
I would.
我会的
House always wins, don't it?
庄家总是赢 是吧
Are you ready for a deadly game...
各位准备好观看一场致命游戏了吗
...from the early days of Kitson?
这可是基特森早年的传统
Three contestants put their lives in the balance.
三位选手 命悬一线
Now, who among them is strong enough
他们中有谁足够强壮
to keep their blades from falling?
能阻止刀片下落
Blades made from Veroovian steel --
这是维洛威钢制成的刀
the densest metal in the galaxy.
全银河系最重的金属
The player that cannot hold the weight,
拉不住的玩家
will decapitate.
就会被砍头
The bets are in! Let the fun begin!
下注完成 游戏开始
Who will be the first to die?
谁会先死呢
The scoundrel who tried to steal my most coveted brothel worker?
企图偷走我最受宠的妓院工人的混蛋
Guilty as charged.
是我没错
Or will it be one of the Terrans?
还是其中一个地球人
Criminals wanted for nefarious intergalactic deeds.
犯下跨星际罪行的臭名昭著的罪犯
If I get out of this,
如果我能活下来
I could use the company of a pretty lady.
正需要位美女相陪
Knock it off!
你少来
Fitz, don't!
菲兹 别
Fitz, dooo.
菲兹 好啊
I want the Terrans.
我要那俩地球人
What? Who are you?
什么 你是谁
Your man makes a move, this blade goes in straight,
你的人敢动 我直刀子进
comes out sideways.
然后侧着拉出来
The wagers have already been made.
大家已经下注
I can't just stop the game.
我不能中止游戏
I'm not asking you to stop the game.
我没叫你中止
Just pick the loser.
选个输家就行
Everyone knows that the games of Kitson are rigged.
人人都知道基特森的赌博都有作弊机制
That's an outrageous assertion, my grandfather helped build --
这话太过分了 我祖父建立了...
I know you've got that little button clutched in your hand.
我知道你手里攥着那个小按钮呢
Okay, fair enough.
好吧
But you can't just expect me to give them to you.
但你不会指望我就把他们交给你吧
I didn't ask that.
我没那意思
I'll buy them.
我会买下他们
- Why? - That's my business.
-为什么 -那是我的事
I understand yours is to make a profit.
我知道你只管挣钱
I'll compensate you fairly.
我不会亏待你
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Damn.
该死
Compliments on the choice.
选得好
The Terrans have prevailed in an upset.
地球人意外获胜
Another example that in my House of Games,
再次证明了在我的赌屋
anyone can be lucky.
人人都能走运
You look like you could use a drink.
你们看样子需要喝一杯
‭I know your head's spinning.
我知道你现在天旋地转
I'm fine.
我没事
It's a lot for everyone, but I --
大家都很不好接受 但我
I know what Coulson meant to you...
我清楚科尔森对你多重要
Seriously, I'm good.
真的 我没事
We've seen our share of freaks.
我见过足够多的怪物
I mean, at this point, nothing should surprise us.
到现在 见什么都该见怪不怪了
He's a match.
他们一样
Same DNA as Coulson.
跟科尔森的DNA相同
- That's not him. - ‭I know.
-那不是他 -我知道
Plus, I-I have other things to worry about.
而且 我还要担心其他事
I mean, Fitz-Simmons.
菲兹-西蒙斯
Dude, you got to let them fend for themselves for now.
你暂时只能让他们照顾好自己了
Simmons made that choice for us,
西蒙斯替我们做了选择
and truthfully, ‭I need you here with me.
老实说 我需要你在我身边
Well, I mean, it seems like
你似乎
you have everything handled, Director.
已经搞定了一切 局长
I mean there's a reason all those hands went up
我提出投票时 那么多人举手赞同
when I put it to vote.
是有原因的
Yeah, thanks for doing me that favor.
是啊 谢谢你帮忙了
But, uh...
但是
things change when you're --
当你真要负责
you're actually running the show.
情况就不同了
Coulson struggled, too.
科尔森也很辛苦
He just --
他只是
He was very good at hiding it.
特别会掩藏
You see, that's why I need you here with me.
瞧 所以我需要你留在我身边
I mean, besides being able to quake somebody's ass,
除了能震飞人
you're always direct.
你一向很直接
You want direct?
你要直接
Yo-Yo's the most direct person I know.
悠悠球是我认识的最直接的人了
I mean, I saw ‭all kinds of crazy in space,
我在太空里见识了各种疯狂
and then I came back to a sociopath
然后我回来 有个反社会
wearing Coulson's face,
顶着科尔森的脸
but the one thing I don't believe
但我最无法相信的事
is that you and Yo-Yo are still split up.
是你和悠悠球还没和好
Yeah.
是啊
Well...
这...
Well, you're not the only one who can...
你不是唯一会...
compartmentalize.
区分处理的人
You know, just like you don't like to think about this --
就像你不愿去想
this Sarge business, I don't like to think about --
萨吉的事 我不愿去想...
But you love each other.
但你们爱彼此
So, I found a fix in this tracker, of course.
我修好了追踪器 必须的
I analyzed the alien encryption --
我分析了外星加密
not easy --
并不轻松
and found a way to hack it.
还想办法黑了进去
That's just me, guy from future who doesn't belong.
这是我干的 来自未来 不属于这里的人
If you look, there's two other dots,
可以看到 还有两个点
and it looks like they're moving towards each other.
看来他们在向彼此靠近
Once we're in the air,
我们一升空
you'll take a pilot and peel off in a Quinjet.
你就带一名飞行员 乘昆式战斗机飞走
We'll each bag a Shrike, then rendezvous on the Zephyr.
我们各抓一名尖叫鸟 然后在和风汇合
And it's capture, not kill, right?
是抓捕 不击杀 是吧
That's right.
Look.
听着
Just because ‭we couldn't save them before
我们之前救不了他们
doesn't mean we can't now.
不代表现在也不行
This is Zephyr One -- we're en route to target.
和风1号 我们正前往目标
We'll check in when we've caught the birds.
抓到鸟后报告
We found two of those creatures.
我们找到了两个那种玩意
Director sent me to see if...
局长派我来看...
This is Agent Khan. We're gonna need a medical team.
我是可汗特工 我们需要医疗队
The big guy's not breathing.
那个大块头没气了
Cancel that medical team!
取消医疗队
I need a rescue team!
我需要救援队
This guy's breathing now, but he's breathing fire!
这家伙有气了 他在喷火
Say again?
什么
Fire! He's breathing fire!
火 他在喷火
Stand by, Agent Khan. Almost there.
可汗特工 等候支援 我们就到
Brace yourself, comin' in violent.
准备好 我们冲进来了
Permission to destroy door.
请求准许破门
Permission granted.
准许
Jaco?
捷科
Glad I could be useful.
很高兴能我还能派上用场
I guess we know why he didn't want our help. He wasn't sick.
怪不得他不要我们帮忙呢 他根本没病
He was turning into a dragon.
他是在变身成火龙
Yeah.
是啊
And the Sarge's ticket out of here.
也是萨吉逃跑的门路
爱荷华州 道奇堡
爱荷华州 得梅因
Agent Rodriguez is en route on the Quinjet.
罗德里格斯特工正乘坐昆式战斗机返航
- She got her man, too. - Good.
-她也抓到人了 -很好
Wheels up in five.
五分钟后起航
To your generosity.
敬你的慷慨
For purchasing my release, as well.
感谢你也帮我赎了身
And your name?
你叫什么
Izel.
艾泽尔
Truthfully, I can take or leave synthetics,
其实 我对合成人不怎么感冒
but my new crew wanted you and you're cheap.
但我的新手下想要你 反正你又花不了两个钱
No offense.
别介意
Only a little taken.
我只稍有不爽
In any case, a cold Baracoolada
不管怎样 一杯清凉的贝拉酒
goes well with the taste of freedom.
很衬自由的味道
New crew? You mean us.
新手下 我们吗
Wish I could say that I saved you out of the kindness of my heart,
我也想说我是出于好心才救了你们
but I didn't come to Kitson for noble gestures.
但我不是来基特森行善的
I came to recruit those with nothing to lose.
我是来招募走投无路之人的
Well, I'm not sure that quite describes Fitz and myself.
我和菲兹可未必符合这个描述
You're both wanted.
你们都是通缉犯
Yeah, not for crimes that make any sense.
是啊 但罪名根本不合理
Fitz and I are just scientists.
菲兹和我只是科学家
Even better.
那更好了
I don't need fighters. I can handle that.
我不喜欢打手 这我自己能搞定
Your knowledge might be perfect for what I'm searching for.
你们的知识对我的搜寻可能正好有用
And what is that?
你在搜寻什么
Valuable artifacts stolen from me.
从我这里被盗的高价器物
And I know what planet they're on.
而且我知道那东西在哪个星球上
Whatever planet you're going to,
不管你要去哪个星球
it will probably be foreign to Fitz and I.
我和菲兹大概都没去过
Our knowledge is mostly Earth-based.
我们的知识主要限于地球
Did you think it was luck that I saved the lives of two Terrans?
你以为我救下两名地球人是碰巧吗
You mean...
你是说...
You're going to Earth?
你要去地球
We're going to Earth.
是我们要去地球
Excellent. Yeah.
太棒了 好啊
You could've lead with that.
你怎么不先说
Oh, one problem.
有一个问题
I don't have a ship.
我没有飞船
It was destroyed with my last crew on board.
我的船跟我的上批手下一起被毁了
I only salvaged the jump drive.
我只捞回了跳跃引擎
We may know of a ship.
我们可能知道艘飞船
You're persistent, I'll give you that.
你真坚持 这我承认
Must be starved for company.
看来很渴求陪伴啊
You shared a little with Agent May.
你对梅特工说了些情况
Why not continue that conversation with me?
为什么不继续跟我说呢
I was trying to recruit her.
我是想招募她
You want to take a ride?
你想试试吗
No, I'm good.
不必了
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
Like I said,
我说了
I won't be in here much longer.
我不会在这里关很久了
Oh, that's right. That's right.
是啊 是啊
Uh, and how do you think you'll get out?
你觉得你要怎么能出去呢
We'll see.
走着瞧
Anything could happen.
一切皆有可能
You mean, like, uh,
你是指
that door could burn down?
那扇门可能烧穿吗
Yeah.
是啊
We put out Jaco's fire.
我们熄灭了捷科的火
He's sleeping it off.
他在睡觉呢
But you might want to get used to this cell
你最好在这个囚室里待舒服点
'cause you're gonna be in here for a while, my friend.
你要在这里待好一阵了 朋友
I don't think I'll be calling this home
我应该不会把这里称作家
- or calling you friend. - Oh, that's disappointing.
-或是称你为朋友 -真让人失望
I was hoping maybe we could plan a fishing trip together.
我还希望我们能一起去钓鱼呢
Oh, well.
好吧
Oh, we, uh --
我们
we got your tracker up and running.
我们启动运行了你的追踪器
We nabbed two Shrike that were headed for each other.
我们抓到了两个正打算汇合的尖叫鸟
My team has them inbound, so...
我的团队正带他们回来
it looks like we're gonna save those lives after all.
看来我们还是能救命了
Two at once?
一下抓两个
Seems like you've outsmarted me.
看来我不如你聪明
HQ, this is Zephyr One.
总部 这里是和风1号
We have collected the Shrike.
我们已抓到了尖叫鸟
Both are calm and contained.
两人都平静受控
Setting a course for home.
正在返航
Agent Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯特工
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Close the door.
关门
May, these guys started shaking and screaming
梅 我们一把他们关在一起
as soon as we put them together!
他们就开始颤抖尖叫
Copy that.
收到
I'll contact HQ.
我联系总部
Control, seems like whatever they're doing,
控制中心 不管他们在干什么
it's a reaction to their close proximity.
似乎与他们的接近有关
All right, ‭see if you can sedate them,
好 看能不能让他们昏迷
but keep them ‭in a containment module.
但把他们关在隔离舱里
He knew.
他早知道
What do you mean?
什么意思
The way Sarge reacted when I told him we had the two Shrike.
我说我抓到了俩尖叫鸟时 萨吉的反应
He knew something was gonna happen.
他早知道会出事
We gotta get him in here, don't we?
我们得叫他来帮忙了 是吧
Just a guess --
我猜猜
those Shrike you were so proud you bagged,
你那么骄傲自己抓到的尖叫鸟
did they get a little spooky on you?
突然变得吓人了吧
My Agents are in trouble.
我的特工有麻烦了
So that's a yes.
那就是了
Get used to trouble.
习惯麻烦吧
More's on the way.
还会有更多的
What are they getting ready to do?
他们在准备做什么
Kill everyone on that aircraft.
杀死机上的所有人
Tell me how to stop that from happening!
告诉我怎么阻止
I showed you.
我演示过了
You stick a knife in them,
一把刀插进胸口
but it's too late for that now
但现在已经太迟了
because you wanted to save lives.
就因为你想拯救生命
Fire until they're done.
一直开火 直到他们昏过去
Fire!
开火
My God.
天呐
Agent down. And we lost the hosts.
有特工受伤 宿主也死了
Copy that.
收到
Whatever they've turned into, it's contained for the moment,
他们变成的东西暂时得到了控制
but it wants out. Should we jettison the module?
但它想出来 要弹射隔离舱吗
You don't want to do that.
最好别
It feeds on life.
它以生命为食
You put it on the ground,
你把它丢在地上
you'll just be giving it more to consume.
就等于给了它更多食物源
Negative. Do not jettison.
不行 不要弹射
What should we do with it?
我们该怎么办
I guess this is where I give you my list of demands.
那我现在该提出要求了
隔离舱即将失效
May! There's no way that's gonna hold!
梅 隔离舱肯定关不住的
And if it gets out, we could lose the plane.
如果它冒出来 我们会坠机的
Control, do you have anything for us?
控制中心 有办法吗
It's breaking containment.
它要破出隔离舱了
- Control! - What do you want?
-控制中心 -你想要什么
My team and my truck.
我的手下和卡车
Then I give you something that maybe saves your plane.
然后我给你个或许能救下你们飞机的办法
Maybe?
或许
Depends how bad it is up there.
看上面情况多糟了
Here.
Just stay behind me.
待在我身后
May, if base has a solution, now would be a good moment for it.
梅 如果还有办法 就现在赶紧说吧
Control, Yo-Yo's in there with it.
控制中心 悠悠球也在下面
Give us something.
快说个办法
Deal! Your truck and your crew, now what do we do?
好 给你车和人 我们怎么办
Cold. ‭That stuff can't survive it.
低温 那玩意受不了
May, altitude. Cold kills it.
梅 高飞 它受不了低温
- What's your altimeter? - We're high enough.
-你们高度多少 -够高了
Yo-Yo, we're gonna freeze that thing.
悠悠球 我们要冻死那玩意
I need to depressurize and open the ramp.
我要失压开舷梯
Get out. Now.
快走
Too late for that! Get some oxygen!
太迟了 去拿氧气
Hold on!
把住
货舱门开启
货舱门关闭
Yo-Yo?
悠悠球
Do you copy?
收到吗
Yo-Yo!
悠悠球
We're good.
我们没事
Zephyr is safe.
和风安全
We're coming home.
我们这就返航
Copy that.
收到
We'll see you soon.
回头见
Don't get comfortable.
别放松
There's a lot more out there where those two came from.
那玩意还有更多呢
And their maker's coming.
而且他们的创造者要来了
What do we do next?
我们接下来怎么办
Told ya.
我说的吧
Refill the hydraulic lines.
给液压管道补液
And don't forget to seal the reserve tanks.
别忘了封住蓄水缸
Oh, no. Not again.
不 别又来
We helped you get your friend back.
我们都帮你们找回朋友了
What do you want from us?
你们还想要什么
- This ship is now ours -- - We're taking this ship back --
-这艘船是我们的了 -我们要夺回这艘船
- Oh, I'm sorry. - No, you go.
-抱歉 -你说吧
- No, after you. - That's okay.
-你先说吧 -没事
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-你确定吗 -嗯
Okay. We are -- ‭We are taking this ship back.
那好 我们要夺回这艘船
Now.
马上
Look, I don't need anymore broken bones.
我不想再断骨头了
- So, if you want the ship -- - We do.
-如果你们想要船 -是的
And a crew.
也要船员
For a trip to Earth.
我们要去地球
This clunker won't get you that deep.
这艘破船飞不了那么远
And we're busy.
而且我们忙呢
I have a driver that'll get us there.
我有能到达目的地的引擎
And I think I have enough credits to help you free up some time.
而且我有足够钱帮你们空出点时间来
Sure.
I'll go to Earth.
我愿去地球
They're your credits to waste.
反正浪费的是你的钱
Get the drive ready. We'll prep for departure.
调试引擎 准备出发
Home.
回家了
Enoch.
伊诺克
Where you going?
你去哪
My mission is complete.
我的任务完成了
The Earth was saved,
地球得救了
and you have secured passage home.
你也能回家了
I have a new mission --
我有新任务了
to find a home for my people.
为我的族人找新家园
Wait a second.
等等
You're just gonna leave without saying goodbye?
你不道个别就要走吗
You humans have a saying.
人类有个说法
"Goodbyes Suck."
"道别好讨厌"
I thought I'd spare you.
我不想让你们难受
Thank you for everything, Enoch.
谢谢你做的一切 伊诺克
Thanks, Enoch.
谢谢 伊诺克
Even though you did totally disrupt my life.
虽然你把我的生活搅得一团乱
You are welcome.
不客气
Come here.
过来
Don't be afraid to call.
有事打电话
Another of your expressions.
这也是人类的说法
This will contact you?
这能联络你
Yes, but use it only as needed,
对 但只在必要时用
for I will not miss you very much, Leopold Fitz.
因为我不会很想你的 利奥波德·菲兹
I am bluffing.
我在唬人