Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
- Your name. - Izel.
-你叫什么 -艾泽尔
Your knowledge might be perfect for what I'm searching for.
你们的知识对我的搜寻可能正好有用
Our knowledge is mostly Earth-based.
我们的知识主要限于地球
Did you think it was luck that I saved the lives of two Terrans?
你以为我救下两名地球人是碰巧吗
You're going to Earth?
你要去地球
We're going to Earth.
是我们要去地球
we got your tracker up and running.
我们启动运行了你的追踪器
We nabbed two Shrike that were headed for each other.
我们抓到了两个正打算汇合的尖叫鸟
Two at once? Seems like you've outsmarted me.
一下抓两个 看来我不如你聪明
These guys started shaking and screaming
我们一把他们关在一起
as soon as we put them together.
他们就开始颤抖尖叫
There's no way that's gonna hold,
隔离舱肯定关不住的
and if it gets out, we could lose the plane!
如果它冒出来 我们会坠机的
- What do you want? - My team and my truck.
-你想要什么 -我的手下和卡车
Deal! Now what do we do?
好 我们怎么办
Cold. That stuff can't survive it.
低温 那玩意受不了
Zephyr is safe. We're coming home.
和风安全 我们这就返航
Don't get comfortable.
别放松
There's a lot more out there where those two came from.
那玩意还有更多呢
And their maker's coming.
而且他们的创造者要来了
It's not gonna work.
这行不通的
this bucket of bolts will never survive a hyper-jump.
这个老古董绝对撑不住超级跳跃
Y-You'll -- You'll turn us all -- all into space dust.
你会害我们变成太空尘埃的
Fitz, is that true?
菲兹 是真的吗
You served time on this ship.
你在这艘船上服役过
Yep. There are risks. He's right.
是的 确实有风险 他说的对
this ship is solid.
这艘船没问题
Survived two Karbona solar storms.
曾抵御过两次卡波那太阳风暴
So, if I had to bet,
所以如果让我说
I'd say the odds are even.
我觉得成败几率差不多
Good enough. Prepare to jump.
那就行 准备跳跃
What?! Those are terrible odds!
什么 这几率太低了
You're making a big mistake!
你在犯下大错
Remove yourself from my bridge.
离开我的舰桥
The odds aren't very good.
几率确实不高
they never are, are they?
但不是向来如此吗
we can either roll the dice and hope for the best or...
我们要么放手去做然后祈祷成功
we can spend the rest of our lives on the run,
要么余生都奔波流亡
light-years away from home.
远离家乡数光年
I'd be happy with you anywhere.
和你在一起我去哪里都无所谓
But I am sick of space.
但我厌倦了太空
Get us the hell out of here.
带我们离开这里吧
If you don't stop wasting my time, you're gonna lose your planet.
你再这么浪费我的时间 就会失去你的星球了
That's what you'd like us to think.
那是你希望我们相信的
We had a deal, Mack.
我们达成一致了 迈克
My truck and my crew. Now.
我的车和我的团队 现在就要
But first, I need to know what your plan is.
但首先我要知道你的计划是什么
My plan is to stop it.
我的计划就是阻止它
The end of the world?
世界末日
Yeah, been there, done that.
是的 经历过 阻止了
How can those Shrike creatures destroy an entire planet?
那些尖叫鸟是如何毁灭整个星球的
They'd have to infect everything.
它们必须感染所有事物
If there's enough of them, they will.
如果数量够多 就会如此
They're paving the way for their Creator.
它们在为它们的创造者铺路
You saw what happened on Chronyca-2.
你看到2号长生星发生的事了
That was because we got there too late.
那就是因为我们去的太晚了
Keys. I'm not asking again.
车钥匙 别让我再说第二次
I'm sorry. I'm not very fluent in "Vague."
不好意思 我不擅长说模糊语
You'll get your keys when I get some answers.
等我得到想要的答案 你自然会拿到车
The Shrike -- their hosts are gathering at this location.
尖叫鸟 他们的宿主正在向这个地点集合
That's where the Beast will appear.
那就是怪物会去的地方
When it does, I need to be there.
等它出现时 我必须在场
- A beast? - What happens when it appears?
-怪物 -它出现后会怎么样
Agents May and Johnson will be going with you.
梅特工和约翰逊特工会和你一起去
- I said my crew. - They're your crew now.
-我说的是我的团队 -现在起就是她们了
You can have one of yours.
你可以选择一个你的人
I'll just stay here and watch your planet die.
我就在这看着你的星球被毁
You're more than welcome, but
那也可以
I don't think you came all this way just to lose again.
但我觉得你大老远来不是为了再失败一次的
- Give me two. - You get one.
-给我两个 -就一个
The others stay here.
剩下的留在这里
How long are we gonna do this?
我们还要讨价还价多久
I need an insurance policy
我需要有保证
'cause I'm pretty sure
因为我确定
you'll be willing to leave one behind, but not two.
你能丢下一个 但两个不行
Yeah, to guarantee you come back.
是的 确保你会回来
And when this is done,
还有 等这事结束
you and I are gonna have a very un-vague conversation
你跟我要开诚布公地
about who you are and where you're from.
谈一谈你是谁 从哪里来
Make yourselves useful.
自己找事做
No, on second thought,
不 我改主意了
just stay out of our way and don't touch anything.
别耽误我们工作 什么都不要碰
we all gonna get along?
我们能好好相处吗
You're in charge. We're just here to help.
你说了算 我们只是来帮忙的
Okay, well, I know what you do.
好吧 我知道你能做什么
You just kinda glare all steely-eyed like that
你只会那样冷酷地盯着我
and then beat people senseless.
然后把人打晕
- What about you? - I'm a hacker.
-你呢 -我是个黑客
Like... you hack off limbs?
是说...你会剁胳膊剁腿吗
No. I hack computers.
不 我会把电脑黑掉
It means I-I know how they work.
就是说我知道电脑的原理
Oh, well, that'll come in handy exactly zero times on this mission.
那对这次行动肯定有...零蛋用处
Can you handle weapons? You good in a fight?
你会使用武器吗 擅长打斗吗
I can...handle myself.
我...能应付
You ready to go yet?
你们准备好出发了吗
You got everything you requested.
你要的都拿来了
Just need one more thing. You off my truck.
还有一件事 你下车
I keep hearing that, but am I?
你们一直这么说 但真是这样吗
I don't want any more surprises.
我不想要更多意外了
This mission depends on stealth.
这次行动的成败就在于隐秘
We'll stay on the base. You got my word.
我们会留在基地 我保证
we'll be standing by, ready to fly if you need us.
我们会随时待命 如果你需要 我们立刻起飞
I won't, but --
我不会需要你们的 但是...
This is why I need my crew.
这就是为什么我需要自己人
Pax is the only one who can fix this.
这个只有帕克斯会修
Well, you picked Snowflake. Now, what is that?
你选的是雪花 这个是什么
It was designed to keep the Shrike away.
是用来驱赶尖叫鸟的
It emits a sonic pulse or something.
它会发出声波脉冲之类的
It disrupts their equilibrium. It -- It confuses them.
可以破坏它们的平衡感 迷惑它们
- Shrike repellant? - Call it what you want,
-驱鸟器 -随便你叫什么吧
but without it, they'll be all over us.
但没有它 它们会围住我们的
I know someone who can fix it.
我知道一个可以修好它的人
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
I am not going anywhere with the Evil Coulson Twin.
我才不要跟邪恶版科尔森一起出去呢
We need you, Deke.
我们需要你 迪克
So do my employees, my Board of Directors,
我的员工们也是 我的董事会
my masseuse -- these people all need me.
我的按摩师 这些人都需要我
All right, then help us save them.
好吧 那就帮助我们拯救他们
Because if this goes south, they'll all be dead.
因为如果失败的话 他们都得死
You know, you guys are like --
你们这些人简直就像
you're like Doomsday magnets
你们就像末日磁铁
that's just attracting all this negative energy,
总是吸引各种负能量
and it's because your vibrations are off.
因为你们的频率不对
You know, I got a Shaman.
我认识一个萨满
He could probably help you out with some of this stuff.
他也许能帮你解决这种问题
I had this lower-back pain --
我之前下背部疼...
Please, just...stop.
拜托 别说了
You go on this mission
你去参加这个任务
and I stay quiet about why I became a shareholder.
我就不告诉别人我怎么当上股东的
You didn't think I was serious about that, did you?
你不会觉得我是认真的吧
You're damn right I did.
我当然觉得你是认真的了
2% of your company
你公司2%的股份
and I keep my mouth shut about what I saw inside your...
我就不告诉别人我看到你的
virtual perv world.
虚拟变态世界里有什么
Okay, Mack, I-I hate to disappoint you,
迈克 我也不想扫你的兴
but what you saw was just a design glitch.
但你看到的只是设计故障
Okay, well, I guess you don't mind me showing her.
好吧 那你肯定不介意我告诉她
Oh, well, you know, I could probably just do you a favor, then.
那个 我还是帮你吧
I-I-I, you know -- I-I'll go.
我...我去
No, that's okay. I'll find someone else.
不 没关系 我找别人吧
No, no, no! No. I-I'll give you 5% of my company.
不不不 我给你我公司5%的股份
10% and you stop stealing S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech.
10% 以及你停止盗用神盾局的科技
This is...extortion,
这是...勒索
and it's...not cool.
这样...不地道
You have any idea how much money that is?
你知道那值多少钱吗
And now you get to go on a suicide mission, too.
现在你还要去参加一个自杀任务
I got to fire that Shaman.
我得解雇那个萨满
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You look like you have a beautiful soul.
你看起来有一个美好的灵魂
I want to see it spill out of you.
我想看它从你身体里洒出来的样子
Yeah. No, I'll be able to fix this hunk of junk 2.2 hours max.
嗯 我最多只要2.2个小时就能修好这垃圾
Hope you're right.
希望你说得没错
You. Hacker. With me.
你 黑客 跟我来
I'm okay back here.
我就待在这里吧
I need an extra pair of eyes in front.
我前面需要个帮手
Motormouth is busy,
大嘴巴很忙
and last time Smiles was up there,
上次笑面妞去那里的时候
she tried to kill me, so...
还企图杀我 所以
She's your OG crew. Take her.
她是你的原手下 带她去
Snowflake stays here.
雪花得待在这里
You don't trust me, I don't trust you.
你不信任我 我不信任你
So, take a seat in front
所以 去前面坐好
or tell your boss to send me someone useful.
或者叫你老大派个有用的家伙来
Mouth shut, eyes on the road, we'll get along just fine.
闭上嘴 盯紧路 我们就能相处好
ETA to rendezvous point -- 17 hours, 53 minutes.
预计17小时53分钟后到达汇合点
Don't call us. We'll call you.
不要联系我们 我们会联系你们
Davis, get the Zephyr ready.
戴维斯 准备好和风
- Space ready? - Negative.
-升空吗 -不
The Fitz-Simmons mission will have to wait.
菲兹-西蒙斯任务还得等等
We could be facing another extinction-level event.
这可能又是一起灭绝等级事件
Copy that. She'll be good to go.
收到 我去做好准备
You're following his truck.
你要跟踪他的车
I told him we wouldn't leave the base.
我和他说了我们不会离开基地
I just didn't tell him the Zephyr was our base in the sky.
但我没说 和风就是我们的空中基地
Look, I'm -- I'm gonna need you by my side on this one.
听着 这次我需要你在我身边
'Cause if there is some kind of beast coming...
因为如果出现什么怪物...
It's never what we expect.
情况总会出乎意料
I hope we recognize it when we see it.
希望我们到时候能分辨出来
How come he gets a comfy room
凭什么他能舒服地待着
and I'm chained up like some animal?
而我被像动物一样锁着
I'm talking to you.
我和你说话呢
The men are secure, sir.
他们都安全了 长官
I don't feel secure.
我不觉得安全
We're supposed to be at your headquarters.
我们应该待在你的总部
That was the agreement.
这是说好了的
This plane is our mobile headquarters.
这架飞机是我们的移动总部
You got a problem flying?
你不喜欢飞吗
Well, depends where we're flying.
那得看我们飞去哪里了
We're going wherever Sarge is going.
我们要去萨吉去的地方
That is a stupid idea.
这是个蠢主意
That's not even my good side.
那还不是我好看的一边脸呢
Doesn't it bother you?
你不会觉得困扰吗
That this Coulson guy had my face? Not really.
这个叫科尔森的人有我的脸吗 不会
If you're gonna steal, steal from the best.
要偷就偷最好的
No, it's not that you guys just look the same.
不 不是说你们看起来一模一样
It's that you guys have the exact same DNA.
而是你们的DNA都完全一样
You are made of the same genetic material.
你们的身体组成都一模一样
On a -- On a molecular level, you are identical.
从分子层面上 你们一模一样
- Of course it matters. - Why?
-这当然重要了 -为什么
Because there has to be a reason.
因为这肯定有什么原因
There has to be a connection between you two.
你们俩之间肯定有联系
Otherwise, it's...
不然 这...
I got news for you, sweetheart.
我告诉你 亲爱的
I've been to a lot of worlds, and all I see is random.
我去过很多世界 目之所及都是巧合
- How old are you? - I'm not doing this.
-你几岁了 -我不吃这一套
- Doing what? - Losing focus.
-哪一套 -转移注意力
My past doesn't matter.
我的过去并不重要
What matters is the future,
重要的是未来
and if you want to have one,
如果你想要有未来
then you and your team need to stay out of my way.
你和你的团队就不要妨碍我
Your past might help explain why --
你的过去也许能解释为什么...
Your world is about to be destroyed.
你的世界要被摧毁了
The only two questions that matter are
唯二重要的问题是
how to stop the monster
如何阻止那个怪物
and how to survive if we fail.
以及如果失败了该怎么活下去
And everyone you care about is going to die.
你在乎的所有人都会死
Is that what happened to you?
那就是你的遭遇吗
Everyone you cared about died?
你在乎的人都死了
The past doesn't matter.
过去不重要
There's nothing to tell.
没什么可说的
And now I'm gonna kill her.
现在我要杀了她
You keep saying "Her."
你一直说"她"
Does she have a name?
她有名字吗
The monster's name is Izel.
怪物的名字叫艾泽尔
Is everything all right?
没出什么问题吧
I'd be better if I had some decent tools and a Trifield meter.
要是有像样的工具和电磁场测量仪会更好
just trying to decode the ship's communication systems
只是想破译这艘飞船的通讯系统
so we can contact our friends on Earth.
好联系我们在地球上的朋友
Yeah, well, even if we do get the system running,
就算我们成功让系统运行
there's no guarantee that anyone's gonna be listening
也不保证有人在收听
- in this range. - Sorry.
-这么远的信号 -抱歉
We've just been away from Earth for ages,
我们就是离开地球太久了
and we're anxious to contact our friends and get home.
急着想联系朋友们 然后回家
I envy that you're almost home.
我羡慕你们快到家了
I'm afraid I'll never see mine again.
恐怕我再也见不到我的家了
Because of the artifacts you're looking for?
因为你在找的那些器物吗
Well, I mean, we'll do what we can to help.
我们会尽力帮你的
It's -- It's rare to meet kind beings in this universe.
在这个宇宙难得遇到友善的生灵
Most I meet are either fools or thieves.
我遇到的不是笨蛋就是盗贼
You can say that again.
说得太对了
Tell us about these items you're searching for.
跟我们说说你在搜寻的这些器物
They're made of stone,
它们由石头制成
and they were stolen from my world millennia ago.
千年前从我的世界被偷走了
move beings through space and time, and --
让生物穿梭于时空之间
- Monoliths. - M-Mon-Mono--
-巨石 -巨什么
She -- Are -- You're talking about mono--
你说的是巨...
We've heard of those.
我们听说过
But, um, we were told the Chronicoms kept them.
但据说它们在长生人手里
I'd heard the same.
我也听说了
That's why I went to their home world.
所以我才去了他们的母星
But I was attacked, and my crew was killed.
但我遭遇了袭击 我的船员都遇害了
The whole planet was...
整颗星球都...
We saw what was left of it.
我们看到劫后惨状了
I'm afraid the same may happen to Earth
如果我找不到那些器物
if I don't find those artifacts.
恐怕地球将遭受相同的命运
So they -- they originated on your planet?
所以它们起源于你的星球
They were created to connect life together.
创造它们是为了将生命连结在一起
But there's someone who had no interest in that.
但有个人对此不感兴趣
He murdered my crew.
他杀了我的船员
And he won't stop until he eliminates me.
不杀了我 他绝不会罢手
Why is this person so intent on destroying you?
为什么这个人执意要消灭你
Because I know the truth about him.
因为我知道关于他的真相
I know what he really is.
我知道他的真面目
Our guests are all set.
我们的客人准备就绪
Any word from May and Daisy?
有梅和黛西的消息吗
Not yet, but we'll have no problem tracking them.
还没有 但我们能追踪她们
Agent May has a sat phone if she needs to contact us, so...
如果梅特工需要联系我们 她有卫星电话
All right. Let's get this bird in the air.
好 我们升空吧
Prisoners give you any trouble?
犯人找你麻烦了吗
Well, the big man seemed content
大块头似乎很高兴
on breathing his home planet's air,
能呼吸自己家乡的空气
the twitchy dude wasn't too thrilled to find out, uh,
紧张兮兮的家伙听说我们在追踪萨吉
we were tracking the Sarge.
不是很高兴
That's the first time I've ever heard you say that.
我第一次听你那么说
Call somebody a "big man."
喊别人"大块头"
I'm not used to going up against giants.
我不太习惯面对巨人
Well, now you know how the rest of us feel
现在你知道我们其他人跟你说话时
when we're talking to you.
是什么感觉了
It involves a lot of looking up.
总是要仰着头
You know, I don't feel like a lot of people
我觉得近来没有多少人
have been looking up to me lately.
敬仰我
You can't let Sarge get to you, Mack.
别让萨吉动摇你 迈克
Everybody at S.H.I.E.L.D. believes in you.
神盾局的每个人都相信你
Wish I could say the same.
真希望我也相信
Look, I know it was a risk
我知道让他
letting him take point on the mission,
负责行动是冒险
but I think it was the right decision.
但我觉得这是正确决定
But my gut tells me
但我的直觉说
there's a part of the plan that Sarge hasn't revealed.
萨吉还隐瞒了部分计划
He's sending a report.
他在发送报告过来
Let's hope it sheds some light onto what we're chasing.
希望能让我们了解我们在追踪什么
That's a nice way to say it.
这么说挺好的
He kicked you out?
他把你赶走了
Yeah, he was tired of my questions --
是啊 他听烦了我的问题
said he'd rather ride alone.
说想自己开车
'cause I don't like looking at him.
因为我不喜欢看着他
That makes two of us.
我也是
He died, and we buried him, and that was hard enough,
他死了 我们安葬了他 那就够难了
and now this ass-thing with his face shows up.
现在 这个长了他的脸的混蛋出现了
I mean, is this some sort of sick cosmic joke?
这是什么变态的宇宙玩笑吗
I don't believe a word he says.
我不相信他说的一句话
I don't know why, but part of me feels like I could trust him.
我不知道为什么 但我有几分觉得能信任他
It's just a feeling.
就是种感觉
Would you be saying that if he didn't have Coulson's face?
如果他没长科尔森的脸 你还会那么说吗
If he's telling the truth, then why not tell us everything?
如果他是说实话 那为什么不说出一切
Who the hell is Izel?
艾泽尔是谁
How could she destroy a planet?
她怎么能毁掉一个星球
Why is he chasing her across the galaxy?
他为什么要跨越星系追杀她
Benson's research is all over the place,
本森的研究什么都有
but he said this stuff gave him the chills,
但他说这玩意让他脊背发凉
What does this look like to you?
你觉得那像什么
Well, it could be anything, with the wings.
可能是任何带翅膀的东西
You ever hear the name, uh, "Izel"?
你听过"艾泽尔"这个名字吗
Keeps popping up in his research.
他的研究里老出现
Something from Incan mythology.
是印加神话里的
So, because I'm from South America,
我是南美来的
I must know something about Incan mythology?
就肯定了解印加神话吗
I'm Catholic, Mack.
我是天主教徒 迈克
because you spent some time talking with Jaco,
是因为你跟捷科谈过
and, I don't know, did he ever mention the name?
他提过这名字吗
Well, it's an ancient entity.
是个古物
Could be one of their gods or...
可能是他们的神祇
demon, a fallen angel,
恶魔 堕落天使
alien overlord -- I mean, I don't know.
外星霸主 谁知道呢
Whatever she was, thousands of years ago,
不管是什么 数千年前
she escaped from a realm of fear and darkness.
她逃离了一片恐惧和黑暗之地
Well, then I'm gonna go with "demon."
那我还是选"恶魔"了
And after she escaped, she...
她逃离后
she tried to track down relics from her realm
她想追踪来自她家园的古物
called "The Di'Allas" to regain power.
叫"蒂亚利" 以期恢复力量
These look familiar to you?
你看这像什么
- Monoliths. - Yeah.
-巨石 -没错
I don't like this story.
我不喜欢这个故事
She left a path of destruction wherever she went,
她不论去哪都留下毁灭
destroying worlds looking for them.
为寻找它们 毁灭一个个世界
Well, that's the question we need to answer.
这就是我们需要回答的问题
Doesn't anybody knock?! Geez!
都没人知道敲门了吗 天呐
It's -- It's -- It's not what it looks like.
不是看上去那样的
Okay, it's a little what it looks like.
好吧 就有点是那样的
I need bleach for my eyes.
我需要给眼睛消毒
Sequoia left me, okay?!
茜柯娅甩了我 好吗
I've been heartbroken!
我心碎了
- And Snowbunny -- - Snowbunny.
-小雪兔 -小雪兔
She said that my soul was like a butterfly
她说我的灵魂就像蝴蝶
that was just dying to escape.
非常渴望逃离
That's exactly how I feel.
这正是我的感觉
I like it better when you kill them.
我更喜欢你杀他们的时候
- You said it was fixed. - It was.
-你说这个修好了的 -是修好了
- Then why isn't it working? - Help!
-那怎么不好用 -救命
It was held together by wires and sticky stuff.
但是用电线和胶带粘在一起的
What did you expect?
你以为呢
I expect it to work.
我以为它会好用
If we face her without it, we'll all end up as hosts.
如果没有它就去迎战她 我们都会变成宿主
Morning. Anyone hungry?
早 有谁饿了吗
Please get those away from me.
请把那个拿远点
Toad would never leave these behind.
陶德绝不会丢下这个
It's a big ship. I'm sure he'll turn up.
飞船很大 你肯定会找到他的
If you don't mind, we're a little busy.
如果你不介意 我们还忙呢
Have you ever tried those things?
你尝过那玩意吗
Just once. By mistake.
就一次 不小心
They make you sick?
让你生病了吗
No, definitely not sick.
不是生病
You're being cagey again.
你又躲躲闪闪的了
I saw you in a monkey outfit, dancing.
我看到你穿着猴子服装跳舞
What do you mean by "cagey"?
什么叫"躲躲闪闪"
Wait, how -- No, reverse on that other bit.
等等 什么 不 倒回去
What do you mean you saw me in a mon--
什么叫我穿猴子...
When was I being cagey?
我什么时候躲躲闪闪了
When Izel was asking about the monoliths.
艾泽尔问起巨石的事时
so there was actually three monoliths,
其实原本是有三颗巨石
but they were destroyed.
但都炸毁了
I thought it better not to mention anything
我觉得最好别告诉她
before we arrive back on Earth.
等我们回到地球再说
How did they get on the base? And how were they destroyed?
巨石怎么会在基地 又怎么会被毁
but they... created these anomalies.
但是 它们制造出了异象
But it did provide us with a beautiful wedding venue.
但给我们提供了个美丽的婚礼场地
Guess I had to be there.
看来得在场才能理解了
You were. And you were dashing.
你在场 你可帅了
Oh, yeah, and brave,
是啊 还勇敢
and I sacrificed myself for the lives of others.
还牺牲了自己拯救他人
Well, looks like you married Mr. Perfect, doesn't it?
好啊 看来你嫁给了完美先生 是吧
Are you jealous of yourself?
你在嫉妒自己吗
'Cause he'll always be your first husband.
因为他永远是你第一任丈夫
I'm only ever gonna be the replacement.
而我只是替代品
You do realize how ridiculous this sounds?
你知道你的话多荒唐吧
Have fun on your wedding night?
婚礼之夜开心吗
I mean, obviously, you know,
当然了
it will be nothing compared to the second time.
跟第二次一定是没得比的
What? I wasn't enough the first time?
怎么 我第一次不够好吗
Let's just concentrate on getting a message
我们还是专心想办法往基地
We're supposed to be safe in their base,
我们本该安全地待在他们基地的
and we're flying right into the storm.
但现在我们在飞向风暴
Sarge sold us out! He left us behind to die like animals!
萨吉出卖了我们 他撇下了我们等死
Don't tell me to calm down! You know what's down there!
别叫我冷静 你知道那下面有什么
We're in this together.
我们是一伙的
We can help if we know what we're facing.
如果知道我们面对的是什么 我们能帮忙
How you doing, dragon breath?
你怎么样了 火龙息
You need to turn this plane around!
你们得马上把飞机调头
Izel? Is that what's scaring you?
艾泽尔 你是怕她吗
She's a demon, right?
她是个恶魔 是吧
That's what you think?
你们是这么想的吧
We all have our demons.
我们都有心魔
But this one, we can kill...
但这个 我们能杀掉
But every time we get close, she slips away -- vanishes.
但每次我们接近 她就溜走 消失
Chronyca-2 was the closest we came to stopping her.
2号长生星是我们最接近阻止她的一次
We took out her crew, we had her trapped...
我们干掉了她的手下 困住了她
and then she was gone.
然后她又跑了
We have no idea how.
我们完全不知道怎么做到的
After you destroyed the planet?
是在你毁掉他们星球之后吗
We didn't destroy it.
不是我们干的
By the time we got there, it had already begun.
等我们赶到 过程已经开始
But this time, we're one step ahead.
但这次 我们领先了一步
We can keep it from happening here.
我们可以阻止这里也遭殃
What's her motive?
她有什么动机
For all living things.
她仇恨一切生灵
No, it's hate. That's my thing, too.
不 是恨啦 我也一样
She took my family from me.
她夺走了我的家人
I won't stop until she pays for that.
她不付出代价 我不会罢休
Well, if she's that powerful,
如果她那么厉害
how can you kill her?
你要怎么杀她
There's only one way to kill the beast.
杀怪物只有一个办法
A galaxy hopping hate-beast that eats planets,
满银河系乱窜 能吞没星球的仇恨怪物
and you want to defeat her with a, um, sword?
你要拿把剑对付她吗
It's sharp. Feel it.
很锋利的 摸摸看
What aren't you telling us?
你瞒了我们什么
What aren't you telling me?
你瞒了我什么
That's why I was killing the Shrike.
这就是我杀那些尖叫鸟的原因
To keep them from making that tower.
为了阻止他们建那座塔
If we don't destroy it before the monster arrives,
如果我们不在怪物赶到前毁掉它
it'll grow 10 times that size.
它会长到10倍高
Then it's too late.
那就太迟了
They're drawing their power from the Earth.
它们在汲取地球的能量
When it's done, it will erupt into a swarm of those things,
长成后 它会爆开 成为一群尖叫鸟
spreading across the planet, swallowing everything.
向全球蔓延 吞没一切
Then the planet dies.
这颗星球就会死亡
Want to call Mack and tell him the good news?
你想去联系迈克把这好消息告诉他吗
How do we stop this?
我们怎么阻止
We're trying to get a visual.
我们在尝试拿到画面
I want to see what this thing looks like.
我想看到这玩意的样子
It's growing, Mack. I don't like this.
它在长高 迈克 我不喜欢这样
Until this beast woman appears, everyone should sit tight.
这个怪物女到来之前 大家最好按兵不动
Well, Benson gave us some information
本森给了我们些信息
that might help us understand her.
或许能助我们理解她
Has Sarge shared how he plans to take her out?
萨吉说了打算怎么干掉她了吗
but it may or may not involve a magical sword.
但可能跟一把魔法剑有关
Sir, there's a large, unidentified object
长官 一艘大型不明物体
approaching Earth's atmosphere.
在接近地球大气
It seems to be headed toward the rendezvous point.
似乎是在前往汇合点
I'll let Sarge know.
我去告诉萨吉
All right, try to make contact with that spacecraft.
好 试试跟飞船取得联系
- You're certain? - Yep.
-你确定吗 -嗯
There's no way to send or receive messages.
我们无法发出或接收消息
Not yet, at least.
至少现在还不行
Hey, did Izel give you
艾泽尔给你
the coordinates for where we're supposed to land?
我们要降落的地点的坐标了吗
No. That's an excellent question.
没有 好问题
Where's Izel disappeared to?
艾泽尔跑哪去了
That's an equally excellent question.
这也是个好问题
Excuse me, Mr. Boyle?
不好意思 鲍伊尔先生
Have you seen Izel?
你见到艾泽尔了吗
Has she given anyone on your crew any landing coordinates?
她告诉你的手下降落坐标了吗
Or...did you ever find Mr...Toad?
还有 你找到陶德先生了吗
Was that strange?
是不是有点奇怪
They were born strange. Haven't you noticed?
他们生来就奇怪 你没发现吗
Well, if you're not gonna do anything, I will.
如果你不打算做点什么 那我来吧
How am I supposed to sit down?!
我怎么坐得下
Knowing that we're all gonna die?
我们都要死了
Nobody told me about a plan, Jaco.
没人告诉我有什么计划 捷科
If you weren't in that box, I would slit you open,
如果你不是在那个盒子里 我肯定把你撕开
climb inside, and eat my way out.
爬进去 然后再吃出条血路来
I'm gonna tell them everything,
我要全部告诉他们
and maybe we'll live to see another day!
或许我们还能再多活一天
Sarge hasn't been straight with you people.
萨吉没跟你们说实话
Now, if I come clean,
如果我交待
you got to turn this plane around.
你们必须把飞机调头
That's not my decision.
那我说了不算
At least tell your boss that you just got played.
至少告诉你们上司 你们被耍了
How are you gonna get close enough to kill her?
你怎么能接近她到能杀掉她的程度
We plow straight into her tower.
我们冲进她的塔
That will weaken her.
那能削弱她
Then, when she lands and gets off her ship,
然后 等她落地 下了飞船
right through the heart.
就一剑戳心
That's...the plan?
这就是你的计划
No wonder she always gets away.
难怪她老能逃走
I have an insurance policy this time.
我这次有保险措施
Well, that's a nice thing to say about me.
多谢你这么夸奖我了
Denting the universe... once again.
又给宇宙 造成了影响
I have no idea what that means.
我完全听不懂那是什么意思
Let's end this thing.
我们做个了结吧
So, you're gonna split me open?
你要把我撕开吗
so the soldier guy would drop his guard.
好让那个士兵放下防备
It was all part of my plan.
都在我的计划之中
Now tell me Sarge's plan isn't also pretend.
告诉我萨吉的计划不会也是假的吧
It's a little different now that we're on a plane, but...
现在我们在飞机上 所以有所变动
it should still work.
但应该还是能行的
Sarge never lets me in on the plans.
萨吉从不把计划告诉我
Because you're not good at secrets.
因为你不会保密
I'm excellent at secrets.
我最会保密了
I didn't tell anybody about the you-know-what
我可没跟人说那个啥
that Sarge is gonna use on what's-her-name.
就是萨吉要用在那个谁身上的东西
But you almost did.
但你差点说了
Well, only because we're flying right towards it.
那是因为我们正在朝那玩意飞去
I don't want to die.
我可不想死
We're still flying towards it.
我们还在飞向它呢
We're gonna take control of the plane.
我们会夺下飞机控制权
How are we supposed to do that?
我们要怎么做到
Yeah. How are you supposed to do that?
是啊 你要怎么做到
Get back in the pod -- now.
回舱里 马上
I think you should get inside.
我觉得你该进去
Maybe you don't understand who you're dealing with!
或许是你不懂你要对付的是谁
Oh, I understand, huevón.
我懂的 蠢蛋
You're a really big dude.
你还真是个大块头
Killing this man just destroyed any chance of us letting you go.
因为你杀了他 我们绝不可能放你们走了
If you don't turn this plane around right now,
如果你不马上把飞机调头
Seriously? Threats from a man in chains?
是吗 被链子锁着还威胁我
It's not us. It's Sarge.
不是我们 是萨吉
He has a weapon on the truck --
他的车上有个武器
something that's gonna take a big bite out of this planet.
能在这星球上炸个大坑
He's gonna wipe out everything down there,
他要消灭那下面的一切
and we're flying right in the blast area.
我们正在往爆炸区里飞
Mack's on the phone. He wants to talk.
迈克的电话 他想跟你谈谈
Your boy Pax squealed.
你的帕克斯告密了
Yes, tell him he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.
告诉他 他得学会闭紧嘴巴
Did he tell you what kind of bomb?
他跟你们说是什么样的炸弹了吗
One that'll leave a crater 200 miles wide.
能留下直径200英里的弹坑
Well, I don't know miles, but if that's a lot, then yeah,
我不熟悉英里 但如果那很大 就没错了
that kind of bomb.
就是那样的炸弹
I told you I had an insurance policy.
我说了 我有个保险措施
You're not gonna use it.
你不会用吧
You were right. Swords just don't cut it.
你说得对 剑是不行的
I'm not taking any chances.
我不会冒险的
When Izel lands, I'm gonna blow her, her ship,
艾泽尔一落地 我就把她 她的船
and her black tower of death into oblivion.
还有她的死亡黑塔都炸飞
We're just outside a city.
我们就在一座城市外
You'd kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people along with her.
你会连带着杀死十几万无辜者
A small price to pay
这只是小小代价
for saving your planet and countless others.
能拯救你们星球 和无数其他人
Now, we need to get on the same page and get off this truck
我们得达成一致 赶快下车
before we become part of that small price.
否则也会付出那个小代价
We are not leaving until it's dismantled.
炸弹拆除前我们不会走的
Then you'll be making a bold choice.
那你们就是要做出一个大胆选择了
You sure about that?
你们确定吗
It's set to explode on impact.
设置好了撞击爆炸
So I wouldn't go, you know, doing your thing.
你最好别...使你的招数
It's very sensitive.
它很敏感的
No. You heard what he said.
不 你听到他的话了
I'm so sorry I tied you up.
真抱歉我把你绑了起来
- He left me. - I know. I know.
-他撇下了我 -我知道
I-It's okay, Snow, because I'm still here,
没事的 小雪 我还在呢
and we just -- we got to find the bomb, so where is it, Snow?
我们得找到炸弹 它在哪 小雪
Wait, who was driving when he was back here?
等等 他刚过来时 是谁在开车啊
He turned on the auto-drive.
他开启了自动驾驶
You can't turn it off or slow the truck down.
你关不掉它 也无法减速
It was made to be a bomb-delivery device.
它就是做成炸弹运输装置的
It's locked onto her tower.
锁定了她的塔
We can't quake our way out because it might set it off.
我们也不能震出去 因为可能会触动炸弹
So we're in a truck that we can't stop
所以我们在一辆停不下的车里
with a bomb that we can't find
车上有我们找不到的炸弹
with a girl who can't quake,
和不能使用震波的女人
and I gave up 10% of my company for the experience!
我还为此拿出了10%的公司股份
Shut up and start searching!
闭嘴 开始找
We have a lock on the targets.
我们锁定目标了
There's no good options here.
现在没有好选择
If we fire on the ship and then do Sarge's dirty work,
即便我们向飞船开火 替萨吉动手
there's no guarantee he'll deactivate the bomb.
他也未必会拆除炸弹
And who's to say Izel's even on it?
再说也难保艾泽尔真在上面
And if we take out the truck
如果我们在车到达
before it reaches a populated area...
人口密集区前炸掉车
We could save countless lives.
我们能救无数生命
But lose three of our own.
但失去三个我们自己人
Or we could just hope and pray
或者我们可以希望祈祷
that Deke figures out a way to deactivate the alien bomb.
迪克能想办法拆除外星炸弹
Move away from my jacket.
离我的外套远点
How are you, Jaco?
你还好吗 捷科
We're not on their base. We're in their plane.
我们不在他们的基地 我们在他们的飞机上
Why didn't we ever think of that?
我们怎么没想到
How big is it? What's it look like?
它多大 什么样
I don't know. I never saw it.
我不知道 我没看到过
Will you stop talking to her like one of the bad guys?
你能不能别把她当坏人了
She's on our side now!
她现在是我们这边的了
You know what? Screw this.
知道吗 去他的吧
If we're gonna blow, we're gonna blow.
要炸就炸吧
I think I found it.
我好像找到了
I think the ship's landing.
飞船要降落了
Where is everyone?
大家都哪去了
What's the call, sir? Standing by.
怎么办 长官 等待决定
Thank you for getting back to me.
谢谢你回复我
It's been a long time.
好久没见
How are things on planet Leitner?
莱特纳星球上的情况如何了
Has the population progressed?
当地人进步了吗
Still cooking with feces, living in caves.
还在用粪便烹饪 住在洞穴里
But at least I have a home.
但至少他们还有家园
Yes, unfortunately.
是的 很不幸
Then you know why I contacted you.
那你知道我为何联系你了
I am hoping to organize our fellow anthropologists,
我想组织我们这些安全地驻扎在
who were safely stationed away from home.
远离家园的地方的人类学家
Are we all that is left?
只剩我们了吗
A few others made it out, but I am...
还有几个逃了出来 但我
avoiding them at the moment.
目前在回避他们
Yes, I've seen your name on the data-streams.
是啊 我在数据流里看到了你的名字
You've always been very reckless.
你一直很鲁莽
But we must gather the fragments of our broken civilization
但我们必须收集我们破碎文明的碎片
There must be a plan.
必须制定计划
I will hunt Enoch down
我要抓到伊诺克
and tear him apart piece by piece.
把他撕成碎片
Earth made him soft.
地球让他心软了
It is unlikely he will survive anywhere else.
他应该在别处生存不了
We have more pressing concerns.
我们有更要紧的考虑
Leopold Fitz and Jemma Simmons.
利奥波德·菲兹和珍玛·西蒙斯
I will gather a force to find them and bring them back.
我会集结部队 找到他们 抓他们回来
That is not necessary.
那没必要
We do not need their bodies.
我们不需要他们的身体
We have their brains.
我们有他们的脑子了