Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
He says he's over 100 years old.
他说他有一百多岁了
He's hunting creatures called the Shrike.
他在追杀"尖叫鸟"
Their creator is coming.
他们的创造者要来了
Earth will be destroyed.
地球将遭毁灭
Possibly by Sarge.
可能是萨吉干的
And he won't stop until he eliminates me.
不杀了我 他绝不会罢手
The bomb. One that'll leave a crater 200 miles wide.
能留下直径200英里的弹坑的炸弹
I'm gonna blow her and her black tower of death into oblivion.
我就把她和她的死亡黑塔都炸飞
You are not leaving until it's dismantled.
炸弹拆除前你别想走
- I'm sorry. - No!!
-对不起了 -不
There's a plan. Now calm down.
有计划的 冷静吧
Sir, there's a large, unidentified object approaching Earth.
长官 一艘大型不明物体在接近地球
It seems to be heading towards the rendezvous point.
似乎是在前往汇合点
What's the call, sir? Standing by.
怎么办 长官 等待决定
Six minutes till impact.
距撞击还有六分钟
We're evacuating civilians from the blast zone.
我们正在疏散爆炸波及范围内的民众
Local law enforcement is on standby.
当地执法人员正在待命
Tell me they can slow down that truck.
告诉我他们可以让卡车减速
Negative. No units in range.
不行 没人能及时赶到
All right, Davis, how close can we get to that rig?
好吧 戴维斯 我们能靠高塔多近
Not very. The Zephyr's too big. Our wake could topple them.
不能太近 和风号太大了 气浪或许会掀翻它
What about the Quinjet?
那昆式战斗机呢
You think you can extract them in time?
你能及时把他们救出来吗
Trust me. That's what I do.
相信我 我就是干这个的
All right. Go ahead. Prepare the Quinjet.
好吧 你去吧 准备昆式战斗机
You heard the plan.
你听到计划了吧
Get in range until Yo-Yo can deploy.
推进到悠悠球可以分离的范围
All right, copy that.
好的 收到
After all this, Sarge is making a sacrifice move.
折腾了这么久 萨吉要牺牲自己
He doesn't sound like someone who would play the martyr to me.
我看他不像是会殉道的人
So, what are we missing?
所以我们到底忽略了什么
Jaco and I will take the bridge.
捷科和我夺下舰桥
Pax, you lock down the engine bays.
帕克斯 你封锁发动机舱
Then we get this ship out of here before the warhead blows.
在弹头爆炸前 我们驾机驶离
Sounds great. Except for the glaring flaw in the plan.
听起来很好 但是计划里有个显著漏洞
That fast lady -- how are we supposed to stop her?
那个超快的女士 我们怎么阻止她
The girl with the mechanical arms
有机械手臂的姑娘
can achieve abnormally high velocity,
速度快的异常
which can be an abnormally large pain in the ass.
所以也异常的麻烦
How long we been doing this?
我们干这行多久了
I haven't seen these in a while.
很久没见过这玩意了
Once the field goes up, nobody gets in or out.
一旦力场启动 没人能进出
Doesn't matter how fast.
不论速度有多快
These things run hot, remember?
这东西很热 记得吗
That image scarred me for life.
那个景象是我的心理阴影
I mean, not as badly as the guy who got his face fried off,
虽然没有那个脸被烧掉的人可怕
'cause he's dead, but still.
他都死了 但依旧很吓人
What about Snowflake?
那雪花呢
She couldn't make it out in time.
她没能及时逃出来
But we owe it to Snow to see this through.
但我们应该替小雪坚持下去
...what do you say we go get ourselves a new spaceship?
我们去搞艘新飞船怎么样
She'd like that.
她会喜欢这个主意的
We're five minutes out.
我们五分钟后就到了
How's it going with the comms?
通讯装置怎么样了
Swimmingly. Couldn't be better.
很顺利 不能更顺利了
Been at this for hours, and I still can't transmit a signal.
我耗了几小时 还是一个信号都发不出去
All right. We'll keep trying.
没关系 我们继续努力
We may have better luck closer to the --
离地球越近 可能运气会好转...
I found the crew.
我找到船员们了
Gathering silently.
在安静集结
Staring into the middle distance.
目视前方不远处
To...state the obvious.
虽说这很明显
Are they infected?
他们是被感染了吗
Some...alien microorganism?
染上了某种...外星微生物
Maybe it's one of your little puff parties.
可能他们都吃了你那种小圆饼
Nah, I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Well, whatever that is, we cannot let that reach Earth.
不管他们染上了什么 我们不能让它到地球上
Pathogen or parasite, before we land,
不管是病原体还是寄生虫 在降落前
we'll have to try to determine the cause and the --
我们都得确认来源和...
I think I found the cause.
我觉得我找到来源了
Ready for our arrival?
准备好抵达了吗
Izel, d-does the crew seem to be feeling okay?
艾泽尔 船员们看起来感觉还好吗
Well, they're not feeling anything.
他们毫无感觉了
We agreed that these rogues were all mindless fools, right?
我们都同意这些恶棍是些没头脑的白痴 对吗
So I gave them a higher purpose.
所以我给了他们一个更崇高的目标
How generous of you.
你真慷慨
What -- What purpose do you mean, exactly?
你...具体是指什么目标
Are you afraid you're gonna end up like them?
你们是怕自己会变成他们那样吗
No, I wouldn't dream of it.
不 我绝不会的
You underestimate your value.
你们低估了自己的价值
More than you've already paid?
比你付的钱还高吗
You have no idea how rare it is
你们完全不知道在这个宇宙中
to find intelligent beings like you in this galaxy --
你们这样的智慧生物多么稀少
someone to talk to who sees the possibilities.
你们是能跟我一起讨论可能性的人
Which is why I need your Terran expertise.
所以我才需要你们对地球的了解
Earth...has possibilities?
地球 有可能性
Wait until you see what we've built on your planet.
等着瞧我们在地球上建了什么吧
Just because I'm at the top of my game
虽然我现在处于巅峰状态
doesn't mean I can defuse alien explosives.
并不代表我能拆除外星炸弹
I need more time, okay?
我需要更多时间
Three minutes till collision.
离撞击还有三分钟
Like we have three minutes to live.
我们还能再活三分钟
My consciousness will melt into the cosmos,
我的意识会与宇宙融为一体
I'll merge with the infinite...
我会与无限融合
Babe. Babe! Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Let's -- Let's not talk about the infinite right now.
先别说无限的事
Let's just talk about this bomb. So, what do you know about that?
先说炸弹 你都知道些什么
Just that the slightest impact
只知道最轻微的撞击
causes it to split the tiniest unit of matter in half,
都会让它将最微小的物质分成两半
which makes a big noise.
产生很大的响声
That's an atom bomb.
那是原子弹
You just described an atom bomb!
你刚刚说的是原子弹
I hear it's pretty.
我听说它很漂亮
- Do you know what that means? - It means I'm in over my head.
-你知道那意味着什么吗 -意味着我做不来
You've reverse-engineered alien garbage your entire life.
你一生都在逆向工程外星垃圾
I need you to not screw up right now.
现在可别给我搞砸了
But this could vaporize entire cities!
但它能让整座城市蒸发
but if there's anyone who can do it, it's you.
但如果有谁能做到的话 就是你了
Deke Shaw. Yeah, you're right.
迪克·肖 你说得对
Okay, Rodriguez is clearing the fuel line.
好了 罗德里格斯在清理燃料管线
Quinjet's set for detach.
昆式战斗机准备就绪 可以分离
Agent Diaz, I want you to take the controls.
迪亚兹特工 你来驾驶
Now, remember, don't attempt to do any--
记着 不要尝试做任何...
You didn't see this one coming.
你没预料到这一出
I knew you had an exit strategy.
我早知道你有逃跑方案
In a few moments, the threat to your planet will be vaporized
很快 对你们星球的威胁就会被蒸发掉
and we'll be flying away, sitting pretty.
我们会远走高飞 安然无虞
Just a precautionary measure
就是个预防措施
in case your fast friend tries anything stupid.
防止你那位飞快的朋友做傻事
And this is in case you try anything stupid.
这是防止你做傻事
So, here's how this is gonna go down.
我们这样做
You make sure your crew follows my orders,
你确保你的手下听我的命令
and if not, I put her out of her misery.
如果不照做 我就给她个痛快的
Now turn this ship around.
让飞船调头
get us out of here.
带我们离开
I can't do it. This is happening.
我做不到 要炸了
You said it was time to dazzle.
你说该大显身手了
Actually, I'm not fine.
我感觉不对劲
I am not fine at all.
一点都不对劲
Free spa day for everyone, on me!
我请客大家做一天免费水疗
We're not out of this yet.
我们还没脱离危险呢
Oh, buzzkill. No shiatsu for you.
真扫兴 不给你做指压按摩了
We're still stuck with a live nuke
我们仍跟一颗好用的核弹
and whatever else is out there.
还有外面那玩意困在一起了
And imagine what happens when Sarge notices it didn't go boom.
想象一下 等萨吉发现没爆炸 他会怎样
Why the hell didn't the bomb go off?
炸弹怎么没爆炸
Did you remember to calibrate the firing rod to the new telemetry?
你有没有把击发杆按新的遥测校准
This is not my first warhead.
这又不是我第一次做弹头
It's been destroyed.
它被毁了
And now you are, too.
你们也是
Were you aware that my tower would be attacked?
你们知道我的塔会遭到袭击吗
No. Hey, a-absolutely not.
不知道 完全不知道
We -- We have no idea what's happening on Earth.
我们不知道地球上是什么情况
Perhaps I overestimated your intelligence.
也许我高估了你们的才智
Wait. We -- We don't know what happened on the ground,
等等 我们不知道地面上是什么情况
but we have friends who will help.
但我们有能帮忙的朋友
I don't think you understand the consequences if they cannot.
你可能不明白他们如果帮不上会有什么后果
I promise. We just need a few more minutes with the comms.
我保证 再给我们几分钟弄通讯器
Yeah. Then we'll be able to reach them.
对 然后我们就能联系他们了
While you can still talk.
趁你们还有命说话
Take us into the upper atmosphere.
带我们到上层大气
Either Earth is more hostile than I thought
要么是地球比我想的更具敌意
or he's already here.
要么就是他已经来了
Set a course for that spacecraft.
设定航线 追那艘飞船
and I can quiet any doubts you have about that real quick.
我可以迅速消除你对这事的任何质疑
Now follow that ship.
跟上那艘飞船
We've taken the bridge.
我们已经夺下舰桥了
Then I'll take it back.
那我就夺回来
We've already thought of that, sweetheart.
我们已经考虑到了 亲爱的
As much as I want to stop that ship,
虽然我很想阻止那艘飞船
maybe we should regroup with our people on the ground first.
但或许我们该先跟地面人员重新部署
It's not just my team.
不只是我的队员
Snowflake's down there, too.
雪花也在下面
Maybe you don't get how this works.
也许你不明白现在的情况
So shut the hell up until I ask you to talk.
所以闭嘴 除非我叫你开口
Maybe it's not a bad idea.
也许这主意不坏
We could use Snow's help.
小雪能帮得上忙
Not when we're this close.
不行 我们已经如此接近了
What do we always say? No one slows us down.
我们总说什么 没人能拖慢我们的脚步
Snow's not "No one." She's been with us for years.
小雪不是外人 她跟我们在一起很多年了
And we've been chasing Izel for longer.
我们追踪艾泽尔的时间更长
Snowflake knew the risks,
雪花知道有什么风险
and it won't make a damn differ--
重新部署也不会有任何区别
"Don't take the bait"?
"别上钩"
No one slows us down.
没人能拖慢我们的脚步
No one slows us down.
没人能拖慢我们的脚步
They should've strapped more of this gear down.
他们该把装备好好固定起来的
No, I'm talking about them.
不 我是说他们
I don't know which one has worse taste.
我不知道他们哪个品味更差
She's a serial killer.
她是连环杀手哦
We need to get that nuke away from civilians.
我们得把核弹带去远离平民的地方
Let's get the lay of the land and check for hostiles.
我们看看情况 查看有没有敌人吧
I'm sensing a lot of negative energy out there.
我感觉到外面有大量的负能量
Insightful. Thank you.
真有见解 谢谢了
You can probably guess what this means.
你们大概猜得到这意味着什么
That you have one less thing in development?
你少了一样在开发的东西吗
Snow, without that repeller,
小雪 没有驱鸟器
how long can this trailer hold them off?
拖车能抵住它们多久
We never stick around long enough to find out.
我们从未留下来检验过这一点
This is all I can think to do, so if this doesn't work --
我只能想到这法子了 如果不好使
Then I suppose we'll find a "higher purpose."
那我们就要去找"更崇高的目标"了
Funny what a year of space travel does to you.
一年的太空旅行对人的影响啊
In that year, did anybody change the distress code?
这一年里 有人换过求救信号吗
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 226. Does anyone copy?
这里是神盾局226号 有人收到吗
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 226. Does anyone copy?
这里是神盾局226号 有人收到吗
We copy, we copy. Do you read me?
我们收到 听到了吗
Yes, this is Agents Fitz and Simmons
是的 我们是菲兹和西蒙斯特工
with S.H.I.E.L.D. 226.
神盾局226号
It's good to hear your voice, Simmons.
听到你的声音真好 西蒙斯
Davis, is that you?
戴维斯 是你吗
Affirmative. This is Agent Davis,
是的 我是戴维斯特工
also with S.H.I.E.L.D. 226.
也是神盾局226号
Davis, I think you've confused your call signs.
戴维斯 你是不是把呼号搞错了
No, I'm pretty sure I'm 226, just like you.
不 我确定我跟你一样是226
Copy that. Loud and clear.
收到 非常清楚
Simmons, are you, by any chance, on that spacecraft
西蒙斯 你们会不会刚好在那架
that just entered the upper atmosphere?
刚进入外层大气的飞船上
Yes, we are, and in fact,
是的 我们在 而且
it seems our landing site was compromised.
我们的降落点似乎出了问题
Whoever the hell is talking, I know someone else is listening.
不管说话的是谁 我知道有另一个人在听
I killed your Shrike, I destroyed your tower,
我杀了你的尖叫鸟 我毁了你的塔
and I'm coming for you next, Izel.
我接下来要去找你了 艾泽尔
So you finally remember my name.
你可算记起了我的名字
and I'll help you remember yours.
我会帮你记起你的名字
You said said he was dead. Can't be him.
你说他死了 不可能是他
Then why does it sound exactly like Coulson?
那为什么那声音跟科尔森一模一样
Seems you're still not sure what to call yourself.
看来你还是不知道该怎么称呼自己
I never put much stock in names.
我一向不怎么看重名字
And yours are lacking.
你的行动不怎么样
Last I checked, I took down your crew.
据我所知 我干掉了你的手下
Almost got you, too.
还差点干掉你
All you had to do was destroy the entire planet
只不过你顺手还摧毁了
You'd already infected Chronyca by the time I got there.
我赶到时 你已经感染了长生星
I severed the limb, stopped the spread.
我只是截肢阻断感染而已
What is it you always said?
你挂在嘴边的那句话是什么来着
People fantasize about doing something heroic,
人们幻想做些英勇举动
but in the end, they save their own skin.
但最终 他们只会自保
Whose skin are you saving now?
你现在在保护谁
Just the one you're wearing, I hope.
希望只有你自己这身皮囊
Come see me and find out.
来见我 你就知道了
It's time for you to come to your senses --
你该认清现实了
I don't want to destroy you,
我不想毁灭你
That's funny. I can't wait to kill you.
有意思 我可等不及杀你呢
Tell me -- why is that?
告诉我 为什么
Because you robbed me of my family,
因为你夺走了我的家人
the woman I love, my home.
我爱的女人 我的家园
And then you took the one thing I had left --
然后你还夺走了我仅剩的东西
my memories of them.
我对他们的记忆
It's not that I stole your memories, Sarge.
我没有偷走你的记忆 萨吉
It's that you never had any to begin with.
你本来就没有记忆
Get me to that ship. Now.
飞去那艘船 马上
You recognized his voice.
你们认得他的声音
You've been conspiring against me all along?
你们一直在阴谋背叛我吗
No, no. No conspiring, okay?
不是 没阴谋 好吗
Honestly, we're the opposite. We're anti-conspiratorial.
真的 恰恰相反 我们从不阴谋
We knew someone who sounds just like him.
我们认识个声音跟他一样的人
Please. Izel, there must be some explanation.
拜托 艾泽尔 这肯定有解释的
You're telling lies!
你们在撒谎
Okay, all right. Okay.
好吧 好
I've got an idea, but you're not gonna love it.
我有个主意 你不会喜欢的
I don't think this truck can last much longer.
我觉得这车撑不了多久了
What about the cloaking?
隐形呢
It won't work. Cloaking hides us from you, not them.
不好用 隐形是对付你们的 不是它们
Looks like we might die together after all.
看来我们终究要死在一起了
Did you say "we"?
你说了"我们"吗
I mean, I also said..."die."
我还说了"死"
All right, everyone, grab a blade!
好了 每人拿把匕首
Don't let anything near the bomb.
别让任何东西靠近炸弹
Tinker designed the windows to withstand any type of --
汀克设计的窗能抵御一切...
This close to shutting you up.
差点就让你闭嘴了
Barricade the windows. Come on.
抵住窗户 快
I'm trying to save your planet.
我是想拯救你们的星球
By slaughtering innocent people?
靠杀无辜者吗
We all make sacrifices.
我们都要做出牺牲
So you're okay with the killing, Jaco?
你不介意杀人吗 捷科
How's that strategy working out for you?
这个策略结果如何
Save a lot of planets lately?
最近拯救了很多星球吗
Sarge is doing the best he can.
萨吉已经尽力了
But he's been at this a while.
但他做这个好一阵了
He wasn't always a killer.
他并不一直是冷血杀手
And you were a baker.
你曾是个烘焙师
Is this what your family would've wanted?
你的家人会希望如此吗
They'd want me to stop the beast that took them away from me.
他们会希望我阻止那个夺走了他们的怪物
Now, that would be a nice trick.
那才叫本事呢
We're at top speed.
我们已是最高速了
Then drop some weight -- the crew, if you need to.
那就丢掉点重量 如果有必要把人丢下去
Just get me to that damn ship!
快追上那艘飞船
Well, guess that woman really did get to you.
看来那女人还真是让你生气
Sounded like a war of words -- that she won.
看来你们的吵嘴她赢了
Maybe we should drop some weight.
或许我们是该丢掉点重量
Maybe we start with you.
或许从你开始
Well, I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
It's been a rough day for your master plan.
你的大计划今天不怎么顺利
What? Your bomb didn't blow, your boy Jaco's still gone,
怎么了 你的炸弹没炸 你的捷科还没回来
and, you know, I just can't shake the feeling that,
我就是有种感觉
by the end of the day, I'm getting my plane back.
到今天最后 我能夺回我的飞机
You're not gonna make it till the end of the --
你别想活到今天最后...
- Director! - Fly the plane!
-局长 -开你的飞机
I said stand down.
我叫你别起来了
All right, this is an extraction.
好了 这是撤离行动
You get in, you get out.
进去 出来
You see the beast, do not engage under any circumstances.
看到怪物 无论如何不要交战
- We're really going in without those blades? - Yeah.
-我们真不带那匕首去吗 -嗯
What happens if we see a bird zombie?
如果见到鸟僵尸怎么办
And when it gets back up?
如果它又起来了呢
Quinjet's still prepped for launch.
昆式战斗机还在准备起飞
You'll never make it off that ship alive.
你们不可能活着下那艘船的
We won't leave our people behind.
我们不会丢下自己人的
I know how radical that must sound to you.
我知道你肯定觉得这特别冲动
I've spent years tracking Izel, studying her every move --
我数年来一直在追踪艾泽尔 研究她的行动
all for a chance like this.
就为了这样的机会
You don't understand what you're up against.
你们不知道你们面对的是什么
And that's why we're bringing Jaco along.
所以我们要带上捷科
But thanks anyways.
但还是谢谢你了
They're gonna break through!
他们要突破进来了
They're coming in from every angle!
他们在从各个方向进攻
Fall back. Protect the bomb.
退后 保护好炸弹
- What are you doing? - I'm letting them in.
-你干什么 -我要放它们进来
Daisy, what are you doing?!
黛西 你干什么
Maybe one at time we can handle, but this --
一个个的还能对付 但是...
It's a choke point!
这是个瓶颈
Are all the females on your planet this powerful?
你们星球的女性都这么厉害吗
Me and the ship go way back.
我和这艘船打过交道
What happened to the crew?
船员呢
Oh, I'm sure they're just fine.
他们肯定好好的呢
S.H.I.E.L.D. is a "Capture, Not Kill" outfit.
神盾局有活捉的政策
Until we verify the condition of the crew,
确认船员情况之前
proceed with caution.
小心行事
What did I just say?
我刚刚怎么说的
Yeah. N-Never mind. G-Good call. Good call.
算了 判断准确 很好
I'll hold them off. Go get your friends.
我抵住他们 去找你们的朋友
Davis, back him up!
戴维斯 配合他
That sounds like S.H.I.E.L.D.
那像是神盾局的子弹
I've never been so happy to hear live ammunition.
我从未如此高兴能听到子弹的声音
Oh, it's so good to see you!
见到你太好了
- That's a bit tight, that is. - Mack. Mack.
-太紧了 -迈克
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We should go. Come on. Let's go.
嗯嗯 我们该走了 走吧
You heard the orders.
你知道命令
We are not to pursue under any circumstances.
无论如何都不能交战
We can end this.
我们可以了结一切
You take the stairs. I'll flank around back.
你走楼梯 我绕后面包抄
How many of the crew members
有多少船员
have turned into those zombie things?
变成了那种僵尸
That's not a number.
那不是个数字
We almost had her. We need to go back.
我们差点抓到她了 我们得回去
We got what we came for.
我们找到来找的了
We're outmanned and outgunned. We get out now.
我们人数和火力都不够 我们马上走
Jaco, live to fight another day.
捷科 活下来改日再战
They've taken the Quinjet. There's too many of them.
他们夺了昆式战斗机 他们人太多了
Please tell me you have another way out of here.
拜托告诉我你们还另有出路
It's because I'm likable.
因为我很可爱
Is it more Shrike?
又是尖叫鸟吗
- Bobo! - What's happening?
-姥爷 -什么情况
I'm so happy to see you!
见到你我太高兴了
I can't believe it's you!
真不敢相信是你
Who are you, exactly?
你是哪位啊
How did you guys get here?
你们怎么过来的
Tell Sarge I completed the mission.
告诉萨吉我完成了任务
You don't have to do that for him, Jaco.
你不用为他这么做的 捷科
I'm doing this for me.
这是为了我自己
I'll be a butterfly.
我会变成蝴蝶的
There's a lot of new faces here.
这里好多新面孔啊
Yeah. It's, uh, it's a lot of strangers.
是啊 有很多新人
But they're coming together.
但大家在慢慢磨合
Helps to keep the fridge stocked.
不过这样冰箱总是满的
And I thought you'd never come back.
我以为你们回不来了
When do I get to hear stories about deep space?
我什么时候能听听外太空的故事
When we sit down for debrief.
等我们坐下来做汇报时
I saw an ocean of lava.
我见过岩浆海洋
I didn't think I could come back to anything more bizarre,
我本以为回来后不会看到更怪的东西了
but I should've known better.
但是 我早该知道只有更怪的
Well, where you been the last five years...
你这五年来的经历
I'm looking forward to that debrief.
我很期待这次汇报
You've been staring at her for, like, at least a half-hour.
你至少盯着她看半小时了
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
Should have killed him the moment I saw him.
我一见到他时就该杀了他
I knew it wasn't Coulson.
我知道那不是科尔森
Kept falling for it anyway.
但还是不断去相信
We all saw something in Sarge that wasn't there.
我们都在萨吉身上看到了根本不存在的东西
But at least we had Jaco.
但至少我们还有捷科
How did you get him to join us?
你怎么让他加入我们的
I just reminded him what he was fighting for.
我只是提醒了他 他在为什么而战
For seeing Sarge for what he really is.
他最终看清了萨吉的真面目
So, right back at it, huh?
又继续老本行了
You narrowly escape death again?
再次勉强逃脱一劫
Yeah, you can say that.
可以这么说吧
I mean, it's sad -- honestly.
真是悲哀
I mean, I took a few days R&R
我休养了几天
because I'm still young and I have a life
因为我还年轻 我还有人生
and I don't have a spawn squirming around at home,
而且家里没有小孩
but you couldn't wait to get back.
但你都等不及回来了
Was he just as much of a pain in the ass
他跟他老爸一样
You sleep better here than you do at home.
你在这里比在家睡得好
I was seriously so worried about you.
我真的好担心你
I honestly spent several minutes there
我真的有那么几分钟
where I actually thought that you were dead.
以为你死了
I'm very, very, very much alive.
我活得好好的
Yeah, and you look great, by the way.
嗯 而且你看上去很棒
Younger...or something.
年轻了...吧
I haven't really done the math on that,
我还没算过来呢
but I will, 'cause it's your brain that I inherited.
但我会的 因为我继承了你的头脑
...I-I don't want to gloat, because technically,
我不想炫耀 因为严格讲
the argument was with the other you,
我是跟另一个你争论了这事
but, uh, you know, you being here,
但你的存在
you prove that my multiverse theory was right, so...
证明了我的多元宇宙理论 所以
Sorry, Bobo. You owe me 20 bucks.
抱歉了 姥爷 你欠我20块
Nah, I'm kidding. We didn't bet.
开玩笑的 我们没打赌
I did want to show you this, though.
但我想给你看这个
He keeps calling me "Bobo."
他总喊我"姥爷"
That's what you wanted to be called.
是你叫他那么喊的
So, this is my company.
这是我的公司
It's 48,000 square feet.
4.8万平方英尺呢
You got to lay down some roots if you want to grow fruit.
想种结果就得先扎根
Oh, which reminds me --
这提醒我了
Scotland? Yeah, what about it?
苏格兰 怎么了
I want to learn everything about my family heritage.
我想了解自己的全部家族历史
We -- We can -- We can go, we can stay in a castle.
我们可以去那里 住在城堡里
I could buy us a castle.
我可以给咱们买个城堡
No, I'm -- I'm serious.
不 我说真的
I could buy us, like... any castle.
我真的可以随便给咱们买栋城堡
There's someone I want you to meet.
我想介绍你们认识个人
Wasn't personal, Snow.
不是针对你 小雪
Take him away, boys.
把他带下去吧
You're among family now.
你跟家人在一起了
Why isn't she in lockup?
她为什么没被关起来
'Cause she's a murderer.
因为她是个杀人犯
Is that what this is really about?
你真的是为了这个吗
What else would it be about?
还能是为了什么
It's that old chestnut.
就是老生常谈
Boy meets girl. There's chemistry.
男孩认识了女孩 他们之间有火花
Girl's too afraid to act on it.
但女孩不敢采取行动
Then that same boy becomes a tech billionaire
然后那个男孩变成了科技土豪
and new feelings emerge, namely...
于是产生了新的感情 也就是
No, I'm pretty sure it's about the murder.
不 我确定是因为她是杀人犯
Could someone lock her up now?
谁可以把她关起来吗
- Wait, you can't. - Sorry.
-等等 不行 -抱歉
All right, everyone.
好了 各位
To those of you who've served since the very beginning.
敬那些从一开始就在尽职尽责的人
And to those whose journeys have just begun.
敬那些刚开始这段旅程的人
To the agents we've lost in the line of duty.
敬那些因公殉职的特工
As well as those who have somehow returned.
还有那些不知怎么又回来了的
And to those who stand by us
也敬那些对我们不离不弃
and at our worst.
和最坏时光的人
Because without every single one of you,
因为没有你们每个人
there is no S.H.I.E.L.D.
就没有神盾局
- Hear, hear. - Salud.
-说得好 -干杯
You mind if I come in?
我可以进来吗
Is everything all right?
没什么事吧
I don't mean to keep you up. It's just, uh...
我不想耽误你休息 但是
I have a few things that, uh, I want to say --
我有几件事想说
that I've wanted to say.
我早就想说了
But, you know, I -- I can...um...
但是我...
I can be slow sometimes, so...
我有时动作挺慢的
How many beers have you had?
你喝了多少酒啊
N-No, it's -- it's not that. It's...
不 不是那个
situations that, uh...
情况
will get complicated, no matter how hard you try --
会变得复杂 不管你多尽力去...
Today, we survived. It's been a good night.
今天我们活下来了 今晚很不错
We've been through hell and back...
我们经历了地狱 然后回来
And...I figured if...
我以为
if I could get you off my mind,
如果我可以忘记你
then that would help me be a --
那我就能成为
You know, clear-headed, even-handed.
思路清晰 不偏不倚
'Cause you're always on my mind.
因为我时刻在想你
And today, when they took over Z1
今天 他们夺下和风1号时
and you weren't there...
你不在
I never for a moment worried you weren't safe.
我完全没担心过你会不安全
In fact, I knew you would be.
事实上 我知道你肯定没事
I always told you not to worry about me.
我一直说你不用担心我的
I'm not asking for forgiveness now.
我不是现在来求原谅
...just a chance to earn it.
想有机会赢得你的原谅
We can take it slow.
我们可以慢慢来
I knew you're not much of a talker.
我知道你不爱说话