生活大爆炸 第二季 The Big Bang Theory Season 2 第16集: 缓冲区饱和 The Cushion Saturation

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 北印度语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 查克·罗瑞 / 比尔·布拉迪

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 乔迪·琳·欧基菲 / 凯缇·萨克霍夫 / 吴汉


台词
That was close,
好险
God,I love the smell of paintballs in the morning.
我太喜欢清晨彩弹的味道了
Yeah,still finny,Raj.
还是很搞笑 拉杰
There's no way we can get to the ridge.
没办法去山脊了
The chemistry department has us completely cut off.
化学部的人完全把我们堵死了
But what about the creek bed?
河床呢
The pharmacology department controls that,
被药理学部门拿下了
And they're all hopped up on experimental steroids.
他们全都吃了兴奋剂
That's it then. we're doomed.
完了 我们死定了
I think the time has come to acknowledge that
现在该承认我们会沦落至此
we are paying the price for some of us failing to attend my
就是因为某人没参加
Physics department paintball strategy meeting.
我的物理学部门战略会议
I told you my mom has spider veins.
我说了 我妈妈得了微血管扩张
I had to take her to the laser clinic.
我要带她去激光治疗
And I told you I wanted to see a doctor's note.
我也跟你说了 我要看医嘱
We need a plan.
我们要定个策略
How about operation hammer of the gods? I forget.
-"上帝之锤"怎么样 -我忘了
Which one is hammer of the gods?
哪个是"上帝之锤"
We hide behind the dumpsters in the parking
我们藏到停车场的垃圾桶后面
Lot and ambush people when they come to pee.
伏击去尿尿的人
No go.
不行
The dumpsters are deep in astronomy department territory.
垃圾桶那边完全是天文学部门的领地
That shouldn't be a problem.
应该不成问题
Venus is up during the day.
金星白天都显现
They're probably just all staring at the sky.
他们估计都在望天呢
All right, what we need now is a tactical retreat.
行了 我们现在要战术性撤退
Did you see the episode of stargate
你们看了那集《星际之门》吗
where they found themselves on a planet
他们在一个
with a culture based loosely on earth's athens and sparta?
类似雅典和斯巴达文明的星球上
Not important.
算了
Leonard, raj and I are going to burst out the door and run away.
莱纳德 拉杰和我一起冲出大门逃跑
Howard will cover us.
霍华德掩护
Why don't I run away and you cover me?
为什么不是我逃跑你掩护
Because you chose your mother's veins over victory.
因为你用胜利来换取带你母亲看病
On three.
数到三
One, two, three, go!
一 二 三 闪
I had to take her!
我必须带她去
It's almost bathing suit weather!
都快到穿泳衣的天气了
I surrender! don't shoot!
我投降 别开枪
They went that way!
他们从那边走了
Howard, I'm on your team.
霍华德 我是你的队友
Oh, leslie, thank god.
莱斯利 谢天谢地
Where's the rest of your squad?
你们小队的其他人呢
Ah, they left me here to die.
他们把我留下来等死
What about yours?
你的呢
Dead, all of them.
都死了
Sorry.
真遗憾
Don't be.
没必要
It was friendly fire.
都是友军误伤
They just wouldn't listen.
他们就是不听话
Well, we're surrounded,
我们被包围了
So I guess there's nothing for us to do
只能等着被俘虏
but wait to be captured or killed.
或者被干掉了
Hmm, that's the worst part, the waiting.
最难受的是等待
All the while knowing that there's a
知道有颗带有你的名字的子弹
Paint pellet out there with your name on it.
始终会在那里等着你
Yeah, the big wet ball of death.
大大的死亡湿球
Kind of makes you feel more alive, doesn't it?
更能让你感觉自己还活着 对吧
It kind of does.
确实
I say we make every moment count.
还是别浪费时间吧
I agree.
可以
How exactly do we do that?
有什么可做的呢
Howard, why aren't you covering us?!
霍华德 你怎么不掩护我们
We're getting slaughtered out here!
我们快被杀光了
War is hell.
战场就是地狱
Did you guys see the new budget memo that went out this morning?
你们早上看了新的预算备忘了吗
Yeah, more cutbacks.
又减少了
Unacceptable.
太无法接受了
It baffles me why they don't simply let some of
我就想不明白 他们干嘛不直接放弃你们
You go so that there's money available for my research.
就有更多钱给我做试验了
You know what baffles me, sheldon?
你知道我烦恼什么吗 谢尔顿
Based on your academic record, any number of things, I imagine.
就你的成绩来看 我看是任何事
Hey, guys. hey, leslie. hey.
-伙计们 -莱斯利
Howard, I got the approval for the rapid prototyper you wanted.
霍华德 我帮你拿到高速原型机的批准了
That's great, leslie. thanks.
太好了 莱斯利 谢谢
You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
互帮互助而已啦
What was all that about?
那是什么意思
Oh, uh, no big deal.
没什么
They gave leslie control of some unrestricted grant money.
他们让莱斯利管一些自由经费
Yeah, okay, but what's with the back- scratching and the meow!
那挠背和"喵"又是怎么回事
I believe the back-scratching metaphor
我觉得挠背的隐喻
Generally describes a quid pro quo situation where
通常指投桃报李的情况
One party provides goods or services to the
一方提供物品或服务给另一方
Second party in compensation for a similar action.
报答一种类似之举
Thank you.
谢谢
The meow, that sounded to me like an african civet cat.
至于"喵" 我感觉听起来像非洲的麝猫
Are you done?
说完了吗
No.
没有
Despite what the name suggests, the civet cat is not a true cat.
尽管名字里有猫 但其实麝猫不是真的猫
Now I'm done.
说完了
You know what I'm thinking?
知道我怎么想吗
I'm thinking howard wasn't making a back-scratching metaphor.
我觉得霍华德并不是用挠背做隐喻
I'm thinking there was some actual scratching involved.
我觉得确有挠背一说呢
What about it, howard?
是吗 霍华德
I didn't want to say anything 'cause I
我不想说是因为
Know you and leslie have a little history.
我知道你和莱斯利以前好过
I don't care about that.
我不在乎
Great, 'cause I've been dying to say something?
太好了 我其实早就想说了
In the paintball shed! twice!
在彩弹小屋里! 两次!
Is that why you didn't cover our Escape
这就是为什么你没有掩护我们撤退
and let us get cut down like animals?
还让我们像牲口般被屠宰?
Oh, yeah, sorry about that.
对此我非常抱歉
Dereliction of duty in the face of the enemy is
阵前脱逃
a court-martial offense.
是要被送交军事法庭的
Court-martial, schmort-martial,
管他什么军事法庭[德语]
Leslie Winkle is the fifth girl I've ever had sex with.
莱斯利·温克尔是第五个和我做过爱的女生
I mean, for free.
我是说 不包括付费的
And plus, you got a rapid prototyper.
而且你还拿到了高速原型机
That's an expensive piece of equipment, dude.
老兄 那玩意可不便宜
And the rest of us have had our budgets cut to the bone.
我们剩下的人的预算就被啃到见骨了
Okay, one way to look at this is that I'm getting new equipment,
你可以这样看这个问题
And you're not, and that's unfair.
我有了新设备 你们没有 这不公平
But a better way to look at this is that I'm getting sex and you're not,
更好的角度是 我有女人而你们没有
And that's delightful.
还有什么比这更好
The whole thing froze.
所有东西都不响应了
I don't know what happened.
不知道怎么回事
Calm down. we'll figure it out.
冷静点 能解决的
How can I calm down?
我怎么能冷静得了?
I'm gonna lose my whole shopping cart.
我的整个购物车都要被清空了
That's three hours of picking out shoes just shot to hell.
我选了三个小时的鞋就这么一扫而空了
Hello, penny.
嗨 佩妮
Hello, sheldon.
嗨 谢尔顿
You're in my spot.
你坐在我的专座上了
Are you planning on sitting here?
你准备坐这么
No, I'm going to the comic book store.
不 我要去漫画店
Then what difference does it make?
那我坐哪有什么区别?
What difference does it make?
有什么区别?
Here we go.
好戏登场
That is my spot.
那是我的专座
In an ever-changing world, it is a single point of consistency.
在这个不断变化的世界里 这是不变的一点
If my life were expressed as a function
假设我的生命用一个建立在
on a four-dimensional cartesian Coordinate system,
四维直角坐标系中的方程来表示的话
That spot at the moment I first sat on it would be zero-zero-zero-zero.
这个座位从我坐上那一刻开始 就成为了 (0,0,0,0)
What?
你说啥?
Don't sit in his spot.
不要坐他的专座
Fine.
好吧
Happy?
满意了?
I'm not unhappy.
我没有不满意
Boy, I love him, but he is one serious wackadoodle.
我爱他 不过他也太极品怪胎了
Okay, that should do it.
好了 电脑修好了
Oh, thank you. you are a lifesaver.
太感谢了 真是我的恩人
That's a lot of shoes you ordered.
你订了可真不少
Yeah, you know the sad thing is, it's really not.
可悲的是其实这些对我来说真的不算多了
Ooh, is this one of those paintball guns?
这就是你们的彩弹枪?
Yeah. you ought to come out with us sometime.
没错 你下次应该和我们一起来
Oh, no, thanks. I'm from nebraska.
谢谢 不过还是算了 我从内布拉斯加来
When we shoot things, it's because we want to eat them
在那里 当我们对什么东西开枪的时候 要么是我们要吃它们
or make them leave our boyfriends alone.
要么是让他们别妨碍我和男友办事
Boy, your heart's racing. I must've really gotten you going.
孩子 你心跳在狂飙 我果然魅力无边啊
Well, it's partly you, partly my transient idiopathic arrhythmia.
一半是你的原因 一半是我先天就心律紊乱
Sexy.
真性感
Can I assume that you likewise found the experience...
那么我可以假定你的感受是
Satisfactory?
你满足了我
That wasn't quite the word I was looking for, but sure,
这不是我原本打算的措辞 不过当然
I'll do this pass-fail.
我知道我合格了
Hey, are you enjoying that prototyper I got you?
你觉得我给你弄的那个原型机如何啊
Oh, it's great.
很赞啊
Everybody in the engineering department is eating their hearts out.
工程院里的每个人 都羡慕得要命
Isn't it nice when your good fortune makes others miserable?
你很幸运使得旁人痛苦万分的感觉很好吧
You know, most people don't get that.
一般人理解不了
Howard, I'm home!
霍华德 我回来了
Oh, great.
好极了
Book club was cancelled!
读书俱乐部的活动取消了
That thing on phyll's neck opened up again!
叶太太颈椎又出问题了
I'm busy, ma!
我忙着呢 老妈
Too busy to help your mother with her zipper?!
忙到不能帮妈妈把拉链解开啊
Don't come in, ma!
您别进来
Why not?
为什么
He's got company!
他有客人在
Oh, there's the arrhythmia.
又开始心律紊乱了
Is she jewish?!
她是犹太人嘛
Are you jewish?
你是犹太人么
- No. - yes!
-不是 -是的
Okay, then you kids have fun!
那行 你们好好玩
Use protection!
别忘了防护措施
You think he'll notice?
你觉得他会注意到吗
There's a chance.
有这种可能
Oh, what are we gonna do?
那我们怎么办
"we"?
"我们?"
No, no, you had your chance to be "we"
你错了 曾经有一个我们的机会摆在你面前
For, like, a year and a half now.
就在一年半以前
Right now, you are "you," and you are screwed.
现在 你是你 你完蛋了
Why do we have to tell him I did it?
我们为什么要告诉他是我干的
Well, we're not gonna tell him I did it.
因为我们不会告诉他是我干的
Okay, okay, how about this?
这样行么
We tell him somebody broke in.
我们告诉他有人闯进来
Just to shoot the couch with a paintball gun?
就为了向沙发上射击彩蛋
I'm sorry, I buy it.
不好意思 我就会相信
All those people are on drugs.
现在嗑药的那么多
We could tell him
我们可以告诉他
they wanted the couch to stay away from their boyfriend.
他们想要这个沙发别打扰和男友办事
Okay, fine.
好吧
What if we just flip it over?
我们把它翻过来不就行了?
There. looks fine, right?
不错吧
Mm, butt print.
坐印
There's no discernible butt print.
没有明显的坐印
Oh, come on.
拜托
There, butt print.
好了 坐印
It's too small and too...
太小 太...
Perfect.
漂亮了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Shh. act normal.
嘘 自然点
Sheldon!
谢尔顿
How was the comic book store?
漫画店逛得怎么样
Fine. the new issue of flash is out.
还不错 新一期的《闪电侠》来了
Great, great. did you walk the whole way?
很好 很好 你走回来的吗
It's a little chilly.
外面有点冷
Kooth Rappali picked me up.
库什帕利送我回来的
Isn't that terrific?
不是很棒吗
He is such a good friend.
他真是个好朋友
You know what the best thing about friends is?
知道有朋友的最大好处是什么吗
They don't talk incessaly for no particular reason.
他们不会无来由地说个不停
No, no, friends forgive the little things.
不 不 朋友之间会宽容小错误的
You know, I gotta go home and wash my hair.
我得回去洗头了
Don't you dare, missy.
你敢 小姐
Hello, fastest man alive.
你好 闪电侠
Want to see me read your entire comic book?
想观赏我看完你的整本漫画书吗
Want to see it again?
要再看一次
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm not sure.
我也说不上
It doesn't feel right.
就是感觉不对
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Oh, that. Penny did that.
那个 佩妮干的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Why don't you just eat in your desk chair?
你怎么不坐在办公椅那吃
Why don't I just eat in my desk chair?
我怎么不坐在办公椅那吃?
Here we go.
开始了
That is my desk chair.
那是我的办公椅
That is where I work.
是我工作的地方
I don't eat in my desk chair and I don't work in my spot.
我不在办公椅那吃饭 也不在专座上工作
I work in my desk chair and eat in my spot.
我在办公椅那工作 在专座上吃饭
Wackadoodle.
非常怪胎
You know, there's kind of an obvious solution here.
有个简单的解决办法
Get up.
起来
There. problem solved.
好了 问题解决
Nobody cares where you're going to sit.
没人关心你要坐在哪
You're not crazy.
你又不疯
Excuse me, but the problem is not solved.
抱歉 但问题并没解决
If your head had been accidentally amputated,
如你的脑袋不小心被截掉了
And we transplanted a dog's head in its place,
安个狗的脑袋在上面
Would that be "problem solved"?
这叫"问题解决"吗
If it were your head, it would be.
如是你的脑袋 问题就解决了
Sheldon, I am really, really sorry, but it's only for a week.
谢尔顿 我很 很抱歉 但就一周
Can't you be a little bit flexible?
你就不能通融点
Yeah, sorry. I didn't really think that through.
好了 抱歉 我没细想
You claimed it's going to be a week,
你声称说一周就好
But I have no faith in your dry cleaner.
但我对你选的干洗店没信心
Why not?
为什么没有
Did you notice the sign on his counter?
你注意到他柜台上的标志了吗
He's not a full-time dry cleaner.
他不是全职干干洗的
He also makes keys.
他还配钥匙
Oh, for god's sake, Sheldon.
看到老天的份上 谢尔顿
Focus is important.
专注是很重要的
Was Michael Debakey a wedding planner
迈克尔·德倍基[心脏手术创始人]做心脏移植手术之余
in between heart transplants?
做婚礼策划吗
Did Alexander Fleming moonlight as a hairdresser?
亚历山大·弗莱明午夜会变身理发师吗
"thanks for discovering penicillin.
"谢谢你发现了青霉素"
Now how about we try a bouffant?"
"来个蓬蓬头吧"
Ooh, looks like I'm gonna have sex tonight.
看起来我今晚要有"性"福了
Hey, baby...
宝贝...
His right hand is calling him?
他右手在召唤他吗
No, it's Leslie Winkle.
不 是莱斯利·温克尔
It's a long story.
有一段时间了
I'll pick you up in ten minutes.
我十分钟后接你
Gentlemen, adieu.
各位 再见[法语]
I thought we were going to play halo tonight.
我以为今晚我们要玩《光环》
What am I supposed to do, Leonard?
要我怎么做 莱纳德
There's a woman out there anxious to have sex with me.
有女人在那饥渴地想和我做爱
You understand, right?
你明白 对吧
No. not at all.
不 一点都不
Nevertheless, I must depart.
不管怎样 我得走了
By the way, did I tell you?
对了 我说过吗
Leslie pulled some strings and got me on the
莱斯利"活动"了一下 让我参加日内瓦研究之旅
Research trip to geneva to check out the cern supercollider.
观测欧洲原子核研究委员会的超级对撞机
That's not fair.
真不公平
You're not even a physicist.
你甚至不是物理学家
Okay, there are two ways of looking at this...
好了 有两个角度看到这个问题
Get out.
出去
Bye.
You're improving.
你有提高
Thank you.
谢谢
It helps when I get to practice with a real woman.
真人实战确实有助于提高
Hey, listen.
听着
Saturday my sister's getting married.
周六我姐结婚
I-i want you to come with me.
我想你陪我去
It's black tie.
要求宾客穿半正式礼服的
Yeah, gee, I'd really rather not.
天 我真的不想去
Why not?
为什么不
When I go to weddings, it's to scam on chunky bridesmaids.
我去婚礼时 一般都骗骗搞搞胖伴娘
I don't know what I would do with a date.
有约的人了 我不知该怎么做
Oh, all right. I understand.
好的 我理解
Thanks.
谢了
Hey, I'm really sorry about that geneva trip.
对了 你去不了日内瓦那件事我真抱歉
What about it?
你说什么呐
Oh, didn't you hear?
你不知道吗
I had to reduce the number of people going
我得减少去的人数
and you didn't make the cut.
然后你就被刷下来了
When did that happen?
什么时候
About 12 seconds ago.
大约12秒之前
Well, hold on.
等等
Are you saying if I don't go to the wedding, I can't go to geneva?
你是说 我要是不去那婚礼就不能去日内瓦了
Actually, I'm trying not to say it.
我真不想这么说出来
Okay, I'm sorry, but that makes me a little uncomfortable.
抱歉但是这让我感到有点不舒服
How so?
怎么
Because it's like you're controlling
这样看起来好像你在
Me with new equipment and research trips.
用研究旅行和新设备来控制我
Well, if I weren't controlling you with
如果我不这样控制你的话
new equipment and research trips, Then I'd be uncomfortable.
我会不舒服
How so?
为什么
'cause then we'd be in, like,
这样就会弄得像
A real relationship with feelings and all that crap.
我们是来真的一样
So, bottom line, I'm just a bought-and-paid-for sex toy.
那说到底 我不就是一个你买来玩的性爱玩具嘛
No. no, not at all.
不不 也不全是
You're also arm candy.
你也算是个尤物了
So?
怎么样
What do you think?
你怎么看
Hey, ma, you got to rent me a tux!
妈我要借一套礼服
Right now?
现在就要?
What kind of sex are you having up there?
你做什么爱还要用正装的
Why are you crouching there?
你干嘛蹲在那里
This is my spot.
这是我的专座
Where else am I supposed to crouch?
我还能蹲哪里
I don't know. texas?
我不知道 你老家?
Here you go.
又来了
Fresh from the cleaners, good as new.
刚刚从干洗店里拿来的 像新的一样
Really? great.
真的吗 太好了
Sheldon, look. good as new.
谢尔顿 看 焕然一新
From that key maker, I highly doubt it.
从那个配钥匙店 我严重怀疑
Come on, sheldon.
拜托 谢尔顿
Just give it a try.
试了再说
All right.
好吧
There, nice and comfy cozy. zero, zero, zero.
好了 舒舒服服的 (0,0,0)
There's one more zero.
还有一个零
You forgot the time parameter.
你忘掉了时间坐标
Sit on the damn couch.
给我坐下
Nope.
不行
What do you mean, "nope"? What's wrong with it?
什么意思 不行 这有什么问题啊
Nothing, it's what's wrong with him.
这没问题 他有问题
It's exactly the same...
这两个完全一样的好不好
Penny, penny, I think I know what to do.
佩妮 佩妮 让我来搞定好了
Sheldon, I have some bad news.
谢尔顿 我要告诉你一些坏消息
More?
还有
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
You know the cashew chicken I get you monday nights?
你礼拜一的腰果鸡丁
Yes. from szechuan palace.
是的 四川宫的
Szechuan palace closed two years ago.
四川宫两年前倒闭了
What?
什么
Where did my cashew chicken come from?
那我的鸡丁哪里来的
Golden dragon.
金龙饭店
No.
No, this isn't right.
不 这不可能的
Our food always comes in szechuan palace containers.
外卖盒子一直是四川宫的
Yeah, well, before they went out of business,
他们倒闭的时候
I bought 4,000 containers.
我买了四千个他们的盒子
I keep them in the trunk of my car.
然后藏在我车子后面
But...
但是
Oh, this changes everything.
天哪 一切都不同了
I thought that might take his mind off the cushion.
我觉得这样他就不会去想坐垫
What's real? what isn't?
什么是真实 什么是虚假
How can I know?
我怎么才能知道
You did make that up, right?
你编故事的是不
Oh, god, I wish I had.
我倒希望是编的
Leonard?
莱纳德?
Yeah, buddy?
怎么老兄
I still don't like this cushion.
我还是不喜欢这个垫子
Ok first of all, penny, thank you for coming.
首先 佩妮感谢你能加入我们
Thanks for the shoes.
谢谢你买的鞋子
Penny is an amazing shot.
佩妮射击很牛叉
I think we have a real chance to win this week.
我想我们这次很可能会赢
What's the plan?
什么策略
Okay. now, we all run out.
好 我们先跑出去
Sheldon and I will cut to the left behind these trees.
谢尔顿和我在树那边切断他们的左路
Raj, howard and leslie
拉杰 和霍华德 还有莱斯利
flank to the right behind the rocks.
你们从石头后面包抄
Then we'll all have a great view as penny
这样佩妮的视野就开阔了
Runs out and kills everyone else in sight.
然后她把视野内所有敌人消灭
Just one thing before we start.
我们开始前还有一件事
What is it, sheldon?
什么 谢尔顿
What the hell?!
搞什么
That was for my cushion.
这是为我的坐垫
Sheldon, penny was our only hope.
谢尔顿 佩妮是我们唯一的希望
I'm sorry, leonard.
对不起莱纳德
But revenge is a dish best served cold.
君子报仇十年不晚
Screw that.
去你的
She can't shoot me. she's dead.
她不能射我 她已经死了
He's right. you can't.
是的 你不能
Well, if we're going to descend into anarchy...
好 如果我们要堕入无政府主义混乱的话...
Okay, see you.
你们慢慢打 我们先走了
Where are you going?
等等你们去哪儿
Surrender, then denny's.
投降 然后午饭