Hand me the #6 torx screwdriver.
把6号螺丝刀递给我
We can't do this. it's not right.
不能这么做 这样不对
Sheldon, you have two choices.
谢尔顿 你只有两个选择
Either you let him put a bigger hard drive in the tivo,
出城之前 要么换个大点的硬盘
Or you delete stuff before we go out of town.
要么删掉一些数据
But once you open the box, you've voided the warranty.
但是一旦开箱 保修单就作废了
The warranty is a sacred covenant
保修单可是
We've entered into with the manufacturer.
我们和生产商之间的神圣契约
He offers to stand by his equipment,
他提供设备的保障
And we in return agree not to violate
我们则保证不开箱
The integrity of the internal hardware.
亵渎内部硬件
This little orange sticker is all that stands between us and anarchy.
这张小贴纸就是辨别我们是否守法的标志
Okay, then we won't touch the hard drive.
行 那我们不碰硬件
We'll just erase the first season of battlestar.
直接删除《太空堡垒》第1季
There. we're outlaws.
行了 我们违法吧
Here you go, leonard. is this going to be big enough?
给 莱纳德 这个够大吗
For taking daffodils to your unicorn.
给独角兽带水仙花差不多够了
It's just for my notebooks.
只是拿来装笔记本的
I love san francisco.
我好喜欢旧金山
I wish I was going with you.
真想和你们一起去
I understand your envy.
我很理解你会嫉妒
This is a can't-miss symposium.
这是绝不能错过的研讨会
There are going to be discussions
在那儿会讨论
on bioorganic cellular computer devices,
生物细胞计算机元件
The advancements in multi-threaded task completion,
多线程任务处理的优势
Plus a roundtable on the nonequilibrium green's function approach
还有用非平衡格林函数解决
to the photoionization process in atoms.
原子内光化电离过程的圆桌会议呢
When I go, I usually just get hammered and ride the cable cars.
我通常只去玩击锤和坐缆车
This conference is kind of a big thing.
这次会议挺大型的
The keynote address is being delivered by george smoot.
由乔治·斯穆特做开场发言呢
Oh, my god, the george smoot?
偶滴神啊 乔治·斯穆特
You've heard of him?
你听说过他吗
Of course I haven't.
当然没有
George smoot is a nobel prize-winning physicist,
乔治·斯穆特是个物理学家 诺贝尔奖得主
One of the great minds of our time.
当代伟人之一
His work in black body form and anisotropy of the cosmic microwave
他对黑体和宇宙微波背景辐射的
Background radiation cemented our understanding of the origin of the universe.
各向异性的研究 跟宇宙起源的观点有许多相通之处
It's kind of a funny name, though-- "smoot."
名字挺搞笑的 斯穆特
It's like talking to a chimp.
对牛牛弹琴
Okay, now that I've been completely insulted, have a good flight.
既然在这被羞辱了 就祝你们飞行愉快
We're not flying. we're taking the train.
我们不坐飞机 坐火车
- Oh, cool. - yeah, cool.
-挺酷的 -太苦了
Seven times as long as flying, and costs almost twice as much.
比坐飞机长7倍的时间 还贵2倍的价钱
Well, then why are you doing it?
那干嘛坐火车
Well, we had a vote.
我们投过票
Three of us voted for airplane.
3个投坐飞机
Sheldon voted for train.
但谢尔顿投坐火车
So we're taking the train.
所以只能坐火车
Don't say it like that,Leonard.
别这么说嘛 莱纳德
Say it like "we're taking the train!"
这么说 我们可算能坐回火车咯O(∩_∩)O
We're all going over to the apple store
我们准备去苹果专卖店
To make fun of the guys at the genius bar.
戏弄那些技术人员
Oh, I always enjoy that, but I'm a little busy.
我很喜欢玩这个 但现在有点忙
I'm simplifying the task of packing for our trip.
我在简化打包行李的任务
See, by attaching rfid tags to my clothing,
瞧 给衣物贴上电子标签
It will enable my laptop
就能用识别笔
to read and identify the items with this wand.
激活笔记本读取和鉴别它们
I will then cross-reference them against destination,
然后我就能参照目的地
Anticipated activity spectrum,
预先安排的活动幅度
weather conditions, duration of trip,Et cetera.
天气情况 旅行时长 等等来确定带什么去
Well, that does sound much simpler.
确实简化了不少
How long is this going to take?
你还要多长时间
Assuming I can keep up this pace, three hours, 11 minutes,
以现在的速度 3小时11分钟
And plus however long it takes
还要鉴于这次毫无意义的
To conclude this fairly pointless conversation.
对话的时长
Wow. teasing the guys at the apple store seems a little redundant now.
现在感觉戏弄苹果的技术人员有点多余
I wouldn't expect you to. I'll see you later.
我也不想你听懂 一会见
Sock, one pair, cotton, argyle, blue.
袜子一对 棉质 菱形花纹 蓝色
Sock, one pair, cotton, argyle, blue.
袜子一对 棉质 菱形花纹 蓝色
What on earth are you doing?
你们这是干嘛
Whatever it is, I'm guessing we're doing it wrong.
不管是什么 看来都是错的
Gentlemen, this is the coast starlight,
先生们 这可是海岸星光号
One of the great american trains
全美最好的火车之一
Operating on one of the classic american routes.
行驶在全美最经典线路之一
You'll see panoramic ocean vistas
可以看到全海景
inaccessible to any other form of transportation,
任何运输工具都无法做到这点
you'll be treated to 350 miles of costcos,
你只能面对350英里上的好市多超市
and cinder block homes with above-ground pools.
带凸地泳池的煤渣砖房子
What's wrong with jiffy lubes?
捷飞络有什么不好
That's over the wheelbase.
超出轴距了
Are you completely unfamiliar with the suspension
你们对1980前期普式火车上
Characteristics of a pre-1980 pullman-built superliner deluxe passenger coach?
超级豪华的 悬浮座椅一点都不知道吗
Sheldon, we've been on this train 90 seconds,
谢尔顿 我们上火车才90秒
And you've already said a thousand words.
你就说了几万个字
Just tell us where to sit and shut up.
直接说坐哪 然后闭嘴
I'm hoping once you reap the endorphic rewards of the steady
我希望你听着规律的车轮和铁轨的撞击声
Clickety-clack of steel wheels on polished rails,
得到脑袋产生的安多芬犒劳后
Your sour disposition will abate.
焦躁能有所缓解
Meanwhile, back in the 21st century,
与此同时 回到21世纪
People are raising their tray tables and putting their seat-backs in an upright position
人们也开始收托盘桌 支起座椅背
'cause it's time to land in san francisco.
因为已经到旧金山了
It's not so bad, really.
已经不错了
At least these trains have modern plumbing.
至少这种火车有现代管道系统
You squat over a hole in the train and expose
你只能蹲在车厢里的一个洞上面
and expose your naked buttocks to the chilly air of Rajasthan.
把屁屁曝光在拉贾斯坦的冰冷空气中
He is referring, of course,
他这是个比喻
To third class on indian railways' magnificent ranakpur express and its
比作乘坐印度铁路宏伟的千柱之庙特快的三等旅客
1,200-kilometer journey from maharashtra to the bikaner junction.
和从马哈拉施特拉邦到比卡内尔枢纽站 1200公里的旅程
Oh, look, now he's boring on an international scale.
看吧 他现在无聊到有够国际水准了
Is that who I think it is? it can't be.
真的是她么 没可能吧
What would summer glau be doing riding the train?
萨默·格萝怎么会来坐火车的
Maybe john connor's aboard and she's protecting him from an evil terminator.
可能约翰·康纳上车了 她来保护他 对付屠魔侠
Unlikely. that's a television show, leonard.
不太像 那是电视剧 莱纳德
Of course, if skynet actually did exist in the future,
当然 如果未来天网真的存在
A perfect way to infiltrate and destroy mankind would be
侵入并毁灭人类最好的方法将会是将终结者送去
to send terminators back posing as actors who have played terminators in
摆成在著名的电影电视中出演终结者的演员的造型
Popular films and television series, lulling us into a false sense
让我们在臆想的安全感中苟且偷生
a false sense of security, i.e., "that's summer glau "from the sarah connor chronicles.
比如 那是终结者外传中的萨默·格萝
"no, summer, don't kill me! I'm pro-robot! ahh!"
不 萨默 不要杀我 我真的是机器人
At least he's off the train crap.
至少他不再唠叨那些关于火车的废话了
Sheldon, I owe you an apology.
谢尔顿 我应该向你道歉
Taking the train was a stroke of brilliance!
坐上这辆火车是我一生中最幸运的事
I've actually got a shot at a terminator.
我居然有机会把到一个终结者
When it comes to terminators,
如果说到终结者
You've got a better shot of scoring with arnold schwarzenegger.
你也就能泡到阿诺德·施瓦辛格
You're overlooking something.
你忽略了某件事
I have 11 hours with her in a confined space.
我将与她在一个密闭的空间中共处11个小时
Unless she's willing to jump off a moving train,
除非她愿意跳火车
Tuck and roll down the side of a hill,
从山坡上滚下去
She will eventually succumb to the acquired taste that is howard wolowitz.
她终将屈服于霍华德·沃罗威茨的魔掌之下
My money's on tuck and roll.
我赌她会跳火车
I thought you were involved in some sort of
我以为你正身陷于
Socially intimate pairing with leslie winkle.
与莱斯利·温克尔的亲密关系中
Sheldon, let me explain to you how this works. all right.
-谢尔顿 告诉你这是为什么吧 -好吧
-That's summer glau. -yes.
-那是萨默·格萝 -所以呢
Why do you get first crack at her?
为什么让你先去泡她
Um, well, let's see, couple reasons.
有这样几个原因
One, I saw her first.
第一 是我先看到她的
No, you didn't. I did.
不是你 是我
But... then, let me move on to #2.
但是 让我说下原因二
Unlike you, I can actually talk to women when I'm sober.
不像你 我不用喝醉也可以和女人交谈
You fail to take into account that even mute, I am foreign and exotic,
你忘了一件事 我即使不说话也具有异国情调
While you, on the other hand, are frail and pasty.
哪像你 又弱又白的
Well, you know the old saying, "pasty and frail never fail."
古语说的好 又弱又白不会挂
Excuse me, but what about me?
拜托 那我呢
Why don't I get a shot?
为什么我就不能试试的
I've already got a gorgeous blonde back home that I can't score with.
我已经有个泡不到的金发美女在家了
I think I'll let you two take this one.
我就让你们两个泡这个吧
Sheldon, is there a place on this train to get alcohol?
谢尔顿 火车上有没有卖酒的
Interesting that you ask.
问得好
The coast starlight recently added the refurbished pacific parlour car.
海岸星光号最近新增了重新装修的太平洋休闲车厢
Built in 1956 and originally known as the santa fe lounge car,
始建于1956年 最初叫做圣达菲上等车厢
The lower level is a theater and the upper Level is a bar that offers -which way?
-下层是剧院 上层是酒吧 提供... -行了 怎么走
Wine tastings if you're going as far as portland.
提供酒品 如果你一直坐到波特兰
So aren't you going to go talk to her?
你到底去不去和她搭讪
I will, I'm just working on my opening line.
我会去的 正在想开场白呢
She's probably heard every possible line, howard.
霍华德 她什么开场白没听过啊
Why don't you just try "hello"?
你简单地嗨一下不就行了
No, no, no, that always creeps girls out.
不不不 那样会吓坏女孩子的
I need to come up with something that's funny,
我得想点幽默的
Smart and delicately suggests that my sexual
聪明又微妙地提示她
Endowment is disproportionate to my physical stature.
我的性禀赋和我的身高不成比例
You're going to need more than 11 hours.
我看你11个小时是想不出来了
-Oh, no. -what's the matter?
-坏了 -怎么了
-I forgot my flash drive. -so?
-我忘带我的优盘了 -所以呢
So we have to go back.
所以我们必须回去
Okay, sheldon, I'm going to say "why"
谢尔顿 我会问你为什么
And your answer cannot be "because I forgot my flash drive."
但你不能回答因为我忘带我的优盘了
You don't understand.
你不明白
My flash drive has my paper on
我的优盘里有我的关于早期宇宙中
Astrophysical probes of m-theory effects in
M理论效应的天体物理学探索的论文
The early universe that I was going to
我本来打算在会上
Give to george smoot at the conference.
给乔治·斯穆特的
Why do you have to give your paper to george smoot?
你为什么要把你的论文给乔治·斯穆特
It's brilliant. he needs to read it.
写得太好了 他需要读一读
So you'll send him an e-mail when we get back.
你可以等咱们回来发邮件给他的嘛
Then I won't get to see his face light up as he reads it.
那我就看不到他读我论文时两眼放光的表情啦
Oh, this is an unmitigated disaster.
真是糟糕透顶
Well, there's nothing you can do about it, so relax.
事已至此 无力回天 您就歇会吧
Sit back, enjoy the clickety-clack of the steel wheels on the polished rails.
向后靠 迷醉在车轮与锃亮的铁轨撞击的咔哒咔哒声中
You forgot your flash drive...
你忘带了优盘...
Only ten hours, 55 minutes to go.
忍十个小时55分钟就好
It's hot in here.
这里真热啊[真性感啊]
Must be summer.
一定到夏天了[一定是萨默]
So... Where you gals headed?
那么 美眉们去哪啊
Okay, I've found the perfect solution.
我想出完美的解决办法了
We get off the train at the next stop in oxnard.
我们在下一站奥克斯纳德下车
We then take the 1:13 train back to union station.
然后乘坐1:13的火车返回联合车站
We take a cab back to the apartment, get my flash drive,
打车回公寓 拿上我的优盘
And then race to san luis obispo, where,
冲向圣路易斯奥比斯波
Assuming the lights are with us and minimal traffic, we'll meet the train.
假设一路绿灯路上无人 我们就能赶上火车
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Are you going to be sarcastic?
你又想讽刺我
Boy, you take all the fun out of it for me.
孩子 你把我的乐趣都剥夺了
Look, penny's home.
看 佩妮在家呢
Why don't we just call her, have her go in the apartment,
为什么不打给她 让她去我们家
Get your flash drive and e-mail you the paper?
把你优盘里的论文发到你邮箱里呢
But the flash drive is in a locked drawer in my desk. so?
-但是优盘在我那个上锁的抽屉里 -所以呢
The key is hidden in my room.
钥匙藏在我的房间里
So? penny would have to go into my room.
-所以呢 -佩妮需要进去我的房间
So? people don't go in my room!
-所以呢 -没有人可以进我房间
Well, it seems once again, you're caught between a rock and a crazy place.
看来你又一次陷入了进退两难的境地
Oh, I hate when that happens.
真讨厌这种感觉
It must be summer.
现在肯定是夏天
It's hot in here. must be summer.
这儿真热 肯定是夏天
That's cute. really?
-这种说法真有趣 -真的
Have you seen slumdog millionaire?
你看过贫民窟的百万富翁了没
Oh, yeah, I loved it.
看过了 我太喜欢了
It's loosely based on my life.
某种程度来说它是以我为原型来写的
We're putting the play on for one night in this little 99-seat theater.
我们准备把表演放在某个晚上 在一个99座的剧院里
Do you know 98 other people that might want to come?
你知道还有哪98人会想来吗
I'm about to give you a set of instructions,
我现在会给你一系列指示
Which you must follow to the letter.
你照着我说的一步步做
The theater is above a bowling alley, so it's a little noisy,
剧场是建在一个保龄球馆上面的 可能有点吵
But it might be the only chance I'll ever get
但这可能是我唯一一次扮演
to play anne frank.
安妮·弗兰克的机会[安妮日记主人公]
And the director is brilliant.
而且那个导演太聪明了
He uses the bowling sounds as, like, nazi artillery.
他利用打保龄球的声音 当作是纳粹的炮火声
Okay, great, I'll see you then.
好的 到时候见
Do you see that small plastic case on my dresser?
你看到我化妆台上的塑料小盒吗
Your dresser? who is this?
你的化妆台? 你是哪位?
Oh, hey, sheldon!
噢 好啊 谢尔顿
How is san francisco?
旧金山怎么样
I'm not in san francisco.
我没在旧金山
Were you even listening to me?
你到底有没有在听我说话
Uh, no, I was talking to my friend, but what's up?
没有 我在跟朋友聊天 怎么了
What's up? I'll tell you what's up.
怎么了 我来告诉你怎么了
I'm in a crisis situation,
我现在性命交关
And I need you to marshal your powers of concentration,
我现在要你集中所有小宇宙
Limited as they may be...
专心致志地...
Hi, penny. it's leonard.
佩妮 我是莱纳德
What's going on with dr. wackadoodle?
奇怪博士怎么了
He's calling to ask you a favor.
他打来让你帮个忙的
You might be confused because he didn't use the words, "penny," "sheldon,
你肯定很奇怪 因为他没用佩妮 谢尔顿
" "please" or "favor."
请 帮忙这几个词
Locate your emergency key to our apartment.
找到我们房子的备用钥匙
Step two, enter our apartment.
第二步 走进我们的房子
Oh, hang on, sheldon, getting another call.
等等 谢尔顿 又有电话来了
Leonard, let me tell you something.
莱纳德 我告诉你
Personal robots cannot get here soon enough.
我太期待个人机器人助理的诞生了
And that bright little star peeking her head out early today...
那颗明亮的小星早早的就偷偷探出她的头
You really know a lot about space.
你对太空知道得真多
When you were on tv in firefly, you were actually in space.
你演电视剧萤火虫的时候 你可真的是在太空里啊
You're not one of those guys who really believe that, are you?
你不会是那种真的相信那些是真的人吧
You mean one of the hopeless geeks?
你说那些没希望的怪人吗
Those are crazy people.
他们都是疯子
Howard, be a dear and get me another one of these.
霍华德 做做好人 帮我再拿一瓶
Now, him, he's one of those geeks.
告诉你 他就是那种白痴
All right, now, before you enter my bedroom unescorted,
听着 在无第二方监视的情况下进入我房间之前
I need you to understand that this onetime
我需要你明白这种一次性的
Grant of access does not create a permanent easement.
通行权并不能转换为永久性的
It's a legal right of access.
是一种准许进入的法定权利
No, don't put me on hold.
不行 别让我等着
Do you believe him?
你敢相信吗
Normally around women, he has the personality of a boiled potato.
平时跟女人在一起 他就像个人形熟土豆
Put one beer in him, and he's m. night charmalarmalon.
喝了一瓶啤酒 他就成了把妹高手了
Is that what he's drinking?
这是他喝的吗
It's not even real beer.
这都不是真的啤酒
What? look at it.
-什么 -看这里
"non-alcoholic beer."
无酒精啤酒
Some sort of placebo effect, I guess.
我猜是某种安慰剂效应
Yes, I'm still here. where am I going? I'm on a train.
嗯 我还在 我还能去哪儿 我可是在火车上啊
What you'll be looking for is a small wooden box located
你要找的是一个小型木制盒子
Between a hoberman's sphere and a sample of quartz flecked with pyrite.
放在霍伯曼球面和嵌着黄铜矿的石英样本中间
Hoberman's sphere.
是霍伯曼球面
It's collapsible icosidodecahedron.
就是一个可收缩的二十面球体
No, the thing with the time on it is my alarm clock.
不 那个有时间的东西是我的闹钟
Actually, in india, the names of constellations are different.
其实 在印度有不同的星座名字
Where you have the big dipper, we have the big curry pot.
你们有北斗七星 我们则有咖喱大锅
You're making that up.
那是你胡编的
Now what are you going to do with me?
那你准备怎么惩罚我?
Look. what am I looking at?
-看啊 -这是什么?
"non-alcoholic beer."
无酒精啤酒
Hi. I'm the small package good things come in.
嗨 我就是别人常说的小身材大智慧
Okay, I got a box, but there's no key in here. just letters.
好吧 我是找到一个盒子 但里面只有信没有钥匙
That's the wrong box. put it back.
不是那个盒子 放回去
Oh, sheldon, are these letters from your grandmother?
谢尔顿 这是你奶奶寄来的信吗?
Don't read those letters!
别看那些信!
Oh, look, she calls you "moon pie."
看呀 她管你叫小甜派
Put down the letters!
不准看信!
Hey, penny. it's leonard.
嗨 佩妮 我是莱纳德
Hey, leonard. how's the train ride?
嗨 莱纳德 坐火车感觉如何?
Listen, I don't know what you're doing right now,
听着 我不知你现在干嘛
But there are little bubbles forming on the corners of sheldon's mouth.
但谢尔顿稍稍有些咬牙切齿了
Okay, yeah, I kind of crossed a line.
好吧 我是有点过火了
What up, moon pie?
怎么啦 小甜派?
Nobody calls me moon pie but meemaw!
只有我奶奶才这么叫我!
Hey, penny. leonard again.
嗨 佩妮 又是我莱纳德
So anyway, in the dream, you and I were ice skating, just the two of us.
不管怎样 在梦里 我们两个在滑冰 二人世界
I picked you up by your ankles and twirled
我抬起你的脚踝 带着你
You round and round until your legs tore off.
转了一圈又一圈 直到你的腿都掉下来了
I tried to stick them back on, but before I could,
我试着把它们粘回去 不过在那之前
You turned into a giant loaf of pumpernickel bread.
你已变身成一只巨大的黑面包
What do you think that means?
你知道是什么意思吗?
I really don't know.
我真不知道
I'll give you a little clue.
我给你点提示吧
My favorite sandwich?
我最爱的三明治?
Salami on pumpernickel.
黑面包加色拉米香肠[意大利蒜味香肠]
And did you know the word "pumpernickel"
你知道黑面包这个词吗?
Comes from the german words "pumper" and "nickel,"
是从德语的抽水机和分币两个词演变来的
Which loosely translates to "fart goblin"?
一不小心就会理解成放屁的小妖精了
Okay, I found the box. now what?
好吧 我找到盒子了 接下来?
You're holding a japanese puzzle box,
你正拿着一个日本迷箱
Which takes ten precise moves to open.
要打开它必须采取十个精确步骤
Locate the panel with the diamond pattern and
找到有钻石图案的镶板
Slide the center portion one millimeter to the left.
然后将中间部分往左滑一毫米
Then, on the opposite end of the box,
接着 在盒子的反面
Slide the entire panel down two millimeters.
将整个镶板往下推2毫米
You'll hear a slight click.
你会听到一下轻轻的咔哒声
Hang on. sheldon, do you have any emotional attachment to this box?
等下 谢尔顿 你对这个盒子有什么情结吗?
No, it's a novelty I ordered off the internet.
不 在网上买的便宜新奇货而已
Did you hear the click?
你听到咔哒声了吗?
Okay, here's another one.
好吧 换个话题
If you married the famous rock guitarist johnny winter,
如果你嫁给了著名摇滚吉他手强尼·温特
You'd be summer winter.
你的名字就冬夏皆有了
Okay, I'm going to just go for broke here and say I like you.
我这么拼死拼活就是想说 我喜欢你
Do you realistically see any conversational path that would take me from
老实说 你觉得有什么话题
Where we are right now to a place
能改善下我们目前的窘况
Where I could ask you out and you'd say yes?
以便你能答应我约你出去呢?
I'll leave you in peace.
我不会烦你了
Would you mind if I just take one
你介意我们拍张合照吗?
Picture of us together for my facebook page?
我要贴在我的Fackbook上
Now, can I take one where it looks like we're making out?
那个 我能拍张让我们看起来像在热吻吗?
Okay, now you're going to insert the flash drive into the usb port...
好吧 现在你要把优盘插进USB接口...
She calls me moon pie because I'm
她之所以叫我小甜派
Nummy-nummy and she could just eat me up.
是因为我看起来很可口 她想要一口吃掉
Now, please put the flash drive in the usb port.
现在 拜托你快把优盘插进USB接口
The one that looks like a little duck's mouth.
就是那个看起来像小鸭子嘴的东西
Terminator broke my phone.
终结者毁了我的手机
Okay, I'll be honest with you.
让我开诚布公吧
I've just spent the last two hours imagining various scenarios in my head,
我花了两小时构思了各种搭讪方案
Trying to come up with some clever line to say to you.
就为了能给你留下个好印象
But then I finally realized you're a human being; I'm a human being.
但我最终意识到 我们都是人类
I could just say to you...
我只要对你说...
I'm sorry. this is me.
抱歉 我要下车了
Hi, my name's leonard.
你好 我叫莱纳德
So, I'm thinking, you won the nobel prize what, three years ago?
我是这样想的 你三年前获得诺贝尔奖
So you must deal with a whole lot of "what has smoot done lately?"
你一定很烦 关于你近来有什么成就的言论
My thought is we continue my research as a team-- you know, cooper-smoot,
所以我们可以合作继续我的研究
you know, cooper-smoot, alphabetical--
按字幕顺序 可以起名叫库珀-斯穆特
and when we win the nobel prize, you'll be back on top.
我们就能赢得诺贝尔奖 你又重新登顶
With all due respect, dr. cooper, are you on crack?
尊敬的库珀博士 你疯了吗?
Fine! smoot-cooper.
那就叫斯穆特-库珀好了!