生活大爆炸 第二季 The Big Bang Theory Season 2 第20集: Hofstadter同位素 The Hofstadter Isotope

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 北印度语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 查克·罗瑞 / 比尔·布拉迪

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 乔迪·琳·欧基菲 / 凯缇·萨克霍夫 / 吴汉


台词
Problem?
有问题吗
- This is Thai food. - Here we go.
-这是泰国菜 -又来了
We don't have Thai food on thursday.
我们周四不吃泰国菜
We have pizza on thursday.
我们吃批萨
Yes, but we all agreed that the third thursday
对 但我们说过每月第三个星期四
At every month would be anything can happen thursday.
是一切皆有可能的星期四
Well, apparently that you didn't reach my digestive system
显然没有满足我的消化系统要求
which when startle has its own version
在一切皆有可能的星期四
On anything can happen thursday.
也有自己的要求
Come on, the whole idea hehind anything can happen thursday
拜托 一切皆有可能的星期四
Is to get out this rut we've been in lately.
它的含义是摆脱近期的刻板生活
Rut? i think you mean consistency.
刻板 你是说连贯性吧
And if we're going to abandon that,
如果要废除这个
Then why even call it thursday?
那干嘛要叫它星期四
Let's call it quorncle day,
直接称为狂口日
And divide it into 29 hours and 17 minutes a piece,
分为29小时17分钟
And celebrate it by sacrificing a goat to the mighty god rut.
杀鸡宰羊来庆祝 感谢万能的刻板之主
I can go for some goat.
我同意杀鸡宰羊
Seldon, we agreed we do something different tonight.
谢尔顿 我们说好今晚做点改变
All right.
好啊
Let's go to the comic book store.
我们去漫画书店吧
We went to the comic book store last night.
我们昨晚就去过了
Last night was Wednesday
昨天是星期三
Wednesday is comic book night
星期三是漫画之夜
Tonight we will be going on Thursday
今天去就是周四去啦
Because it is Anything Can Happen Thursday
因为今天是一切皆有可能的星期四
Rather then get outside,
何必出去
But praise right up against the box, Sheldon.
在饭盒面前拜神啊 谢尔顿
So what are we gonna do tonight?
我们今晚到底干什么
If I may profer a suggestion
听我的建议吧
in bars, all across this great nation
在这个国家广袤的土地上林立着无数个酒吧
Our Thursday night is Ladies' Night
我们的周四应该是美女之夜
Which means as the evening progresses we will get better looking
到了晚上我们就衣冠楚楚倾巢出动
99 cent margaritas
99分一杯的玛格丽特
and two-for-one jello shot
还有买一送一的果子冻饮料
Come on Howard,
拜托 霍华德
The odds of us picking up girls at bar is practically zero
我们在酒吧泡妞的成功率几乎为零
ok, Really, are you familiar the Drake equation
你听过德瑞克方程式么
The one that estimates the odds making contact with the extraterrestrials
那个用来估算 与外星人接触的概率
By calculating the product of increasing
通过计算逐步增加的
restricted series of fractional value
一系列分数值的乘积
such as external planet
比如具有行星的星系
and the planet likely to develop life
或者有生命存在的行星
N=R*Fp*Ne*Fl*Fi*Fc*L N=R*Fp*Ne*Fl*Fi*Fc*L
Yeah, That one.
对 就是那个
you can modify it to calculate our chance of having sex
你可以通过把
by changing the formula to use the number of single women in LA
数据改成洛城单身女人的数量和
and the number of those i find attractive
通过沃罗威茨系数计算出来天仙妹妹数量
by what i call the wolowitz coefficient
用来计算我们有爱可做的概率
The wolowitz coefficient?
沃罗威茨系数?
needing us times stress size square
欲望*次数*压力的平方
counting the numbers i come
计数来看
up with conservative 5812 potential sex partners within a 40miles radius
我周围40英里范围内有5812个潜在性伙伴
you're joking.
你开玩笑吧
i am a horny engineer leonard.
我是个性饥渴的工程师 莱纳德
i never joke about math or sex.
我从不拿数学和性开玩笑
what are we waiting for? lets bounce bitches.
那还等什么 俺们快去钓马子
oh, you're right.
你说得对
it's anything can happen thursday
今天是一切皆有可能的星期四
let's hit the club and meet hot women.
大家去酒吧美眉
here we go, lock up your daughter.
太对了 看好女儿哦
we're going to hit them and quit them.
不然我们上完可不买账哦
or we can finish eating and then go to the comic book store.
还是吃完东西去漫画书店吧
also a good plan.
也是个好主意
all right. but next anything can happen on thursday.
好吧 但下个一切皆有可能的星期四
we ll definitely go into a bar
我们一定要去酒吧
Absolutely.
当然了
You heard that ladies night, ladies we are eventually coming for you.
听见没有 美女们 我们迟早会临幸你们的
Fascinating.
有意思
Oh Hey Guys, Where are you heading?
伙计们 去哪儿
To the comic bookstore.
漫画书店
You are probably thinking the comic bookstore on a Thursday
你可能在想 星期三去漫画书店
Why falling down the rabbit hole and into a land of magnet.
明明要掉到兔子洞 怎么就变成迷幻世界了
If you've failed to take into account Penny
如果你没有听懂的话
This is anything-can-happen-Thursday
今天是一切皆有可能的星期四
You got me.
被你说对了
Oh hey, while you are there could you pick me up a few comics
你们能不能帮我挑几本漫画
for my nephew's birthday?
给我外甥当生日礼物
No, I think you mean comic books
你说的是漫画书吧
comics are feeble attempts humor featuring
漫画只是苍白无力的幽默
talking babies and anthropomorphized pets
搞些说话的小人儿 拟人的宠物
found traditionally in the optimistically named funny pages.
旧时有个乐观的名字叫"开心一刻"
Leonard can you pick me up a few comics for my nephew's birthday?
莱纳德能不能帮我挑几本漫画
Sure what does he like?
好啊 他爱看什么
I don't know. he is thirteen, just pick out anything.
不晓得 他才13岁 随便挑吧
Just pick out anything?
随便挑?
May be the same time we can pick out a new suit for him
说不定我们能在不知道尺码的情况下
without knowing his size.
给他挑一套新衣服
or pick out his career form
或者在不知道他职业倾向的情况下
without knowing his aptitude.
给他挑一份工作申请表
or pick out his breakfast cereal
又或者在不知道他膳食纤维需求的情况下
without knowing his fiber requirements
给他挑一盒早餐麦片
Or his feelings about little marshmallows.
或者他喜不喜欢小软糖
Spider-man. get him spider-man.
《蜘蛛侠》 给他挑《蜘蛛侠》
Amazing spider-man, ultimate spider-man, spectacular spider-man,
《神奇蜘蛛侠》 《终极蜘蛛侠》 《惊奇蜘蛛侠》
The marvelous adventures of spider-man, spider-man 2099?
《惊险蜘蛛侠》 《蜘蛛侠2099》
Leonard?
莱纳德
You know this can go on all night.
你知道他会说个没完
Why don't you just come with us?
直接跟我们去吧
That's what I was trying to avoid.
我就是不想跟你们去
Oh, I forgot sensational spider-man.
我把《惊叹蜘蛛侠》给忘了
Aw, what a cute, little store.
多可爱的小店啊
Ev-everybody's staring at me.
大家都盯着我
Don't worry, they're more scared of you than you are of them.
别担心 他们比你还惊讶呢
Unlikely.
咋不像呢
Here, what about this one for my nephew?
送这个给我侄子怎么样
- A superb choice. - oh, great.
-眼光一流 -太好了
Provided he has already read infinite crisis and 52,
但他必须看过《无限危机》和《52》
And is familiar with the reestablishment of the dc multiverse.
还要熟悉DC的多元宇宙重建
What's a "multiverse"?
什么是多元宇宙
Get her out of here.
带她出去
Come on, I'll help you pick something.
来吧 我帮你选
That's right. she's with us.
没错 她和我们是一起的
Guys like that are so pathetic.
这些家伙真可怜
Tell me about it.
说说看
Ooh, look, a new batman belt buckle.
瞧 新版蝙蝠侠皮带扣哦
Oh, hey, leonard.
好啊 莱纳德
Can I help you find something?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, hey, Stuart. this is penny.
你好 史都华 这是佩妮
She's just looking for some comic books.
她想买几本漫画书
Oh, really, wow.
是吗
Blink twice if you're here against your will.
如果不是自愿来的 眨两下眼睛
I think we're fine, stuart.
还好啦 史都华
Okay. well, let me know if you need anything.
需要帮忙就叫我
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, he seems like a nice guy.
他人好像挺不错呢
You mean for someone who's into comic books?
你说喜欢漫画的人吗
No. no-no-no.
不 不是
I just meant for... yeah.
我是说...没错
Penny,
佩妮
Just because people appreciate comic books doesn't make them weirdos.
喜欢漫画不代表就是怪人
Stuart's a terrific artist.
史都华是个天才艺术家呢
He went to the rhode island school of design.
他在罗德岛学校学过设计
What about the guy over there in the
那那个穿超人T恤
Superhero t-shirt tucked into his sweatpants?
还塞进运动裤的人呢
Uh, yeah, that's captain sweatpants.
那是运动裤船长
He doesn't really help the point I'm trying to make.
他确实不是我说的那种人
- Got it. - got it.
-买过 -买过
- Need it! - Need it!
-没买 - 没买
Let it go, sheldon.
放手 谢尔顿
Why should I let go? I saw it first.
为什么 我先看到的
Yes, but I saw it from the front.
但我从正面看到的
A far less impressive feat.
这算什么伎俩
Oh, come on!
拜托
I need this for my batman collection.
我要收藏《蝙蝠侠》系列的
Well, I need it for my robin collection.
我还要收藏《神通罗宾》呢
Rock-paper-scissors- lizard-spock?
石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克
Why would I gamble?
我干嘛要冒险
It's mine. let go.
我的 放手
- You let go. - no, you!
-你放手 -你放手
- No, you! - problem?
-你放手 -怎么回事
Yes. he won't let go of my comic book.
他抢我的漫画书
It's my comic book!
是我的才对
Leonard, we need a ruling.
莱纳德 做个裁决
Cut it in half?
裁两半吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Oh, hello again.
你好啊
Hi. what would you recommend as a present for a 13-year-old boy?
给13岁男孩的礼物 你有什么推荐
A 13-year-old girl.
13岁的女孩
But if you're dead set on a comic book, try... this.
如果你一定要选漫画的话 试试这个
Oh, hellblazer.
《地狱神探》
What's this about?
讲什么的
A morally ambiguous confidence man who smokes,
一个走在正邪之间 因抽烟患有肺癌
Has lung cancer and is tormented by the spirits of the undead.
被不死的灵魂折磨着的男人的故事
Well, if that doesn't make me the favorite aunt,
如果这个还不能让我成为最受欢迎阿姨
I don't know what will.
真不知道什么会了
Is this me?
这画的是我?
Depends. do you like it?
看情况了 你喜欢么
Wow, it's really good.
画的真棒
Yes, that's you.
没错 就是你
That's so sweet, but what if I didn't like it?
太可爱了 但如果我不喜欢呢
It'd still be you, but I'd feel like an idiot.
还是你 不过我就是个傻瓜
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Stuart's putting the moves on penny.
史都华在对佩妮采取行动
I have got to learn how to draw.
我真该学学怎么画画
Hey! once again, defeated by your own prurient interests.
再一次 你被你的恶趣味打败
Guys, have you seen stuart all up in penny's business over there?
哥几个 你们有没有发现史都华霸着佩妮不放?
Nobody's up in anybody's business.
没人霸着谁
Let's just buy our stuff and go.
买完东西赶紧闪人吧
Okay, you've got my number.
你有我的电话号码了
Now, give me the picture.
现在 把这幅画给我吧
You drive a hard bargain.
你真会砍价
But here.
给你
All right. so, um, just give me a call.
记得打电话给我
So, leonard, how are you enjoying anything can happen thursday?
莱纳德 你现在对"周四夜惊喜"怎么看
Look at that.
快看
That's a dent.
这有个凹痕
Thank you, howard "ham-fisted" wolowitz.
谢谢 霍华德·"大拳"·沃罗威茨
Did you just shut the tv off in the middle of the classic
你在初版星际旅行"毛球的麻烦"
The original series "trouble with tribbles" crossover episode?
播到一半时居然把电视关了?
Apparently so.
显然是这样的
Are you ill?
你生病了?
- No. - all right.
-没有 -好的
Then is it fair to say that you're experiencing some sort of
这么说你就是因为今天早些时候
Emotional turmoil over the events involving penny earlier this evening?
佩妮的事而在生闷气咯
When did you pick up on that?
你什么时候注意到的?
A moment ago,
就在刚才
When you turned off the tv in the middle of the classic
看"毛球的麻烦"[《星际旅行》中的的经典篇章]
The original series "trouble with tribbles" crossover episode.
看到一半把电视关了的时候
Would you like some advice?
想听听我的建议么
Sure, why not?
当然了
Well then,This is the perfect time to launch a
现在正是你写那种大家可以留言的
Blog with an interactive comments section?
博客的好时机
Gee, thanks a lot.
真是谢谢你了
Would you rather I offer my personal insight?
你想听听我对此事的看法么
I don't need any insights.
不必了
I just want to know why penny's more interested in stuart than me.
我只想知道为什么佩妮对史都华比对我感兴趣
We're practically the same guy.
我们差不多啊
Oh, I disagree.
我不同意
Stuart is taller, artistic, self-employed and, most significantly,
斯图尔特更高更有才 自己当老板
He gets 45 percent off comic books.
更重要的是 他买漫画打五五折
You're right.
你说的没错
I really should be asking strangers on the internet.
我真该上网寻求陌生人的帮助
My original point.
我早就说了
Chinese food, vintage video games...
中国菜 老式游戏
After the nightmare of anything can happen thursday,
经历了不可思议的周四的噩梦
This is friday night the way it was meant to be.
现在是遵循我所有习惯的周五了
Who's up for sheldon-free saturday?
谁同意周六来个无谢尔顿日
Oh, hey, guys.
大家好
Hey, penny... and stuart.
佩妮好 还有史都华
Hey, stuart.
史都华好
Hey, guys.
大家好
So what are you kids up to?
你们哪玩去
Stuart has a piece in an art show that's opening tonight.
画展有史都华的一幅画 今天正好开幕
And you guys are going together. great...
你们两个一起去呀 真好
It is great.
真不错
Really great.
真的很不错
Freaking awesome.
简直棒极了
What are you guys doing?
你们打算干什么
It's friday night-- that means chinese food and vintage video games,
今天是周五 也就是中国菜和老式游戏
Right?
对不
Vintage doesn't even begin to describe what we have planned.
老式这个词不足以形容我们的计划
Tonight, we are playing the classic 1980 interactive text adventure, zork.
今夜 我们要玩经典的1980冒险游戏ZORK
It's the buggy beta version.
而且是有漏洞的贝塔版
Wow, zork.
强 ZORK呢
Well, you guys have fun.
你们玩得开心
Yeah. see you guys.
再见
See you, stuart.
再见 史都华
- Hey, howard? - yes?
-霍华德 -什么
Take me to a bar with women.
带我去酒吧泡妞
- Really? - yeah.
-真的吗 -对
Okay!
Let me just go inside and slip off my underwear.
我先进去把内裤脱了
Why?
为什么
Well, if I get lucky, I don't want to be caught in my aquaman briefs.
如果今晚走运 我可不想被潜水侠内裤卡住
May I have a grasshopper with a little umbrella, please?
来杯鸡尾酒 上面插把小雨伞
- No, he may not. - why?
-不 不用了 -为什么
I'm not sitting here with a guy
我才不会和一个喝鸡尾酒
Drinking a grasshopper with a little umbrella.
还要插把雨伞的人坐一起
Fine.
好吧
I'll have a chocolate martini.
换巧克力马提尼
Wrong again!
又错了
Come on, you know I can't talk to women unless
拜托 你知道我不醉得像
I'm lit up like the hindu festival of dewali.
印度灯节里的灯那么旺就没法搭讪
Look, There are plenty of bars in los angeles
听着 洛城有很多酒吧
where you can order grasshoppers and Chocolate martinis,
可以让你点这些加巧克力的鸡尾酒和巧克力马丁尼
but you wouldn't have to because there are no women in them.
但去那里已没必要点 因为没女人了
gotcha.
开窍了
I'll have a brandy alexander.
我点杯白兰地亚历山大
All right, the three musketeers just became the dynamic duo.
三剑客变成双飞侠了
Should we talk to some of these women?
我们不去勾搭那些女的?
No. it's way too early in the night for that.
不 现在还太早了
See, first we let the lawyers and the jocks thin the herd, and then...
先让律师和运动员挑肥拣瘦 然后呢
We go after the weak and the old and the lame.
我们就直接上老弱病残的
That's your system?
这就是你的秘诀
That's my system.
没错
Oh, and if you spot a chick with a seeing eye dog, she's mine.
如果看到有个带导盲犬的妞 她是我的
Oh, come on.
拜托
I think it's nice that captain sweatpants showed up to your art opening.
我感觉运动裤船长参加你的开幕式也无妨
Yeah, it would have been nicer if he hadn't touched all the cheese.
如果他没碰所有奶酪的话更好
You know, it's kind of early.
时间还早
Do you want to maybe come in for some coffee or something?
你想喝点咖啡什么的吗
Oh, gee, it's a little late for coffee, isn't it?
好像咖啡晚了点啊
Oh, you think "coffee," means coffee.
你以为喝咖啡只是喝咖啡呢
That is so sweet.
太纯洁了
Come on. I think I have decaf.
来吧 我有脱咖啡因的
Oh, good. stuart.
太好了 史都华
I thought I heard your voice.
我听到你在说话
Do you have a moment?
你有空吗
Uh, yeah, I guess.
大概吧
Sheldon, we're a little busy here, so...
谢尔顿 我们有点忙
What are you doing?
你们干啥呢
We're having coffee.
我们要喝咖啡
Well, isn't it a little late for coffee?
现在喝咖啡太晚了吧
It's okay. she thinks she has decaf.
没事 她有脱咖啡因的
I'll just go look for it.
我去找找
What's up?
怎么了
Well, I've spent the last three hours in an online debate
我刚才三小时都在网上蝙蝠侠
In the dc comics batman chatroom, and I need your help.
坛子上辩论 想找你帮忙
Oh, yeah. those guys can be very stubborn.
那些小子很顽固的
What's the topic?
什么话题
I am asserting, in the event that batman's death proves permanent,
我觉得如果蝙蝠侠的死是永久的
The original robin, dick grayson,
那么第一任罗宾 迪克·格雷森
Is the logical successor to the bat cowl.
是他最合逻辑的继任人
Ooh. sheldon, I'm afraid you couldn't be more wrong.
谢尔顿 恐怕你错得太离谱了
More wrong?
什么
Wrong is an absolute state and not subject to gradation.
错是绝对化的 没有比较级的
Of course it is.
当然有
It's a little wrong to say a tomato is a vegetable.
说番茄是蔬菜是小错
It's very wrong to say it's a suspension bridge.
说番茄是悬索桥是大错特错
But returning to the original issue, dick grayson became nightwing,
话说回来 迪克后来成了黑翼侠
A superhero in his own right.
单独成英雄了
Batman 2 has to be the second robin, jason todd.
蝙蝠侠二代肯定是第二任罗宾 杰森·托特
Has to be? has to be?
肯定 肯定
I hope you're being deliberately provocative.
我看你是故意挑衅
I found the decaf!
我找到了
Oh, great!
太好了
Herbal tea for me, please.
给我一杯凉茶
Barkeep! Alexander me.
酒保 来杯亚历山大鸡尾酒
How about those two?
那边两个怎么样
No... They're eating peanuts.
不行 她们在吃花生呢
And my allergies, one kiss would put me in cedars-sinai for a week.
我又过敏 亲个嘴估计就得在西奈医院呆一周
What about the ones in the corner?
角落里的那个呢
Possible. very possible.
有希望 很有希望
Do you want the one in the whiplash collar
你是想要那个戴颈圈的呢
or the one who keeps blinking?
还是老眨眼睛的那个呢
I think blinky's cute.
我觉得眨眼睛的比较可爱
You got it, sir.
行 就这样
Wait, so we just go over there?
等等 我们就这样过去
No.
别急
We have a little prep work to do.
我们不打无准备之仗
Put this in your mouth.
把这个放进嘴里
We walk past them, you stumble a bit.
我们经过她们身边 你打个趔趄
I say, sorry, my friend's had a little too much.
我就说 抱歉 我朋友呢...
And then I start to pull it out of your mouth.
然后从你嘴里拉这个出来
And say, "a little too much fun."
然后说 他吃饱了撑的
Get it?
懂了没
I mean, they're laughing. we're laughing.
她们会笑 我们也很开心
Then we get them up to about a .
接下来我们把姑娘们灌到
15 blood alcohol level,
血液中酒精浓度等级为15的时候
and tell them we're millionaires.
告诉她们咱是大款
What else you got?
还有没有别的
Depends.
看情况了
Are you willing to sit on my lap and pretend to be a ventriloquist dummy?
你愿意坐我腿上 装做表演口技的傻子吗
No.
不愿意
I can't sit on your lap. you don't know the routine.
我不能坐你腿上 你不懂规则
I'm sorry, but you're obviously stuck in a pre-zero hour dc universe.
抱歉 但你明显局限在前零点时期的DC宇宙了
Of course I am.
当然了
Removing joe chill as the killer of batman's
去掉杀害蝙蝠侠父母的杀手乔·齐尔
Parents effectively deprived him of his raison d'etre.
明显剥夺了这个角色存在的理由
Okay.
好吧
You can throw all the french around you want, it doesn't make you right.
你可以随便秀法语 但不能证明你是对的
Au contraire.
[法语]正好相反
Plus,
另外
You're forgetting that the infinite crisis
你忘了《无限危机》的故事情节
Storyline restored joe chill to the batman mythology.
又将乔·齐尔囊括进《蝙蝠侠传奇》中了
I am forgetting nothing and I resent your tone.
我什么都没忘 而且我很厌恶你的语气
Okay.
Look, sheldon, it's late. I've got to get some sleep.
谢尔顿 现在很晚了 我得去睡会儿
So, I win.
那么 我赢了
No, I'm tired.
没门 我是累了要休息
So, I win.
那么 还是我赢了
Fine. you win.
好吧 你赢了
Darn tootin', I win.
没错 我赢了
Penny, I really had a terrific time...
佩妮 我今天真的很高兴
Penny?
佩妮
No, no, no, no, no. don't wake her.
不 千万别叫醒她
She'll maul you like a rabid wolverine.
否则她会像金刚狼一样把你暴打一顿
You know, I don't think that was decaf.
我喝的好象不是无咖啡因咖啡
Wait. is this your card or isn't it?
等一下 这是不是你选的那张牌
Trust me. this was their card.
相信我 这是她们选的牌
I thought you were good at this.
我还以为你很擅长泡妞
You're always talking about how you go to bars and meet women.
你总是讲怎么去酒吧泡妞
I do, all the time.
我经常做啊
Well, what happened?
那现在呢
We've been sitting here all night and the longest
我们在这坐了快一晚上
Conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called.
跟你谈话最长的却是打电话给你的老妈
Wow. you're just going to make me come out and say it, aren't you?
你就是要逼我说出口 对吧
Say what?
说什么
You're weighing me down.
你拖我后腿了
I'm a falcon who hunts better solo.
我是只猎鹰 单飞时收获更好
Fine. I'll sit here. you take flight and hunt.
行 我坐着 你去翱翔捕猎吧
Don't be ridiculous.
别逗了
You can't just tell a falcon when to hunt.
怎么能告诉猎鹰什么时候去捕猎
Actually, you can.
实际上 可以的
There's whole sport built around it.
周围都是猎物呢
Falconry.
小猎鹰
Shut up.
闭嘴
Let's just get koothrappali and go.
叫上库萨帕里走吧
Lucky bastard.
这小子真走运
It's got to be that stupid accent of his.
肯定是他口音的关系
Hello. I am sanjay wolowitz from bombay.
你好 我是孟买过来的桑贾伊