生活大爆炸 第二季 The Big Bang Theory Season 2 第22集: 分类物质湍流 The Classified Materials Turbulence

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 北印度语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 查克·罗瑞 / 比尔·布拉迪

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 乔迪·琳·欧基菲 / 凯缇·萨克霍夫 / 吴汉


台词
Smell that?
闻到了吗
That's the smell of new comic books.
新漫画书的味道
Oh, yes.
太棒了
They're on me today, boys.
今天我来付账 伙计们
You're paying?
你买单?
Have you been selling your sperm again?
你又去卖精子了?
No, I'm celebrating.
没有 只是庆祝一下
As we speak, the space shuttle
现在 太空船
Is docking at the at the international space station
正停在国际空间站
Where it will deploy the wolowitz zero-gravity
配备沃罗威茨零重力
Waste disposal system.
废物处理系统
Oh, get over yourself.
少给自己戴高帽
It's a high-tech toilet.
不就是高科技马桶嘛
Just think.
这么想
Thanks to your hard work,
多亏你的杰作
An international crew of astronauts
国际太空宇航员才能
Will "boldly go where no man has gone before."
大胆去没人去过的地方拉
Is that supposed to be funny?
好笑吗
I believe it is.
确实好笑
The combination of the star trek reference
结合引用《星际旅行》
And the play on words involving the double-meaning
和双重含义的动词
Of the verb "to go"
去[拉]
Suggests that leonard is humorously mocking
说明莱纳德拿你的
Your efforts in space plumbing.
太空管道工程开玩笑呢
Okay, make your little jokes,
行 开你们的小玩笑吧
But of the four of us, I'm the only one making
但我们四人之中 只有我
Any real-world contribution to science and technology.
为科学技术做出实际贡献
He's right. this is an important achievement, for two reasons.
他说得对 这可是重大成果 有两个原因
Number one...
可以一号[小便]
And, of course, number two!
还能二号[大便]
Oh, clever!
真聪明
Playing on the use of cardinal numbers
利用基数对应
As euphemisms for bodily functions.
隐喻人体机能
Here, sheldon, I pulled the new hellboy for you.
给 谢尔顿 给你留的新《地狱男爵》
It's mind-blowing.
太刺激了
Excuse me. spoiler alert.
喂 严重剧透
I didn't spoil anything.
我没有透露什么啊
You told me it's mind-blowing.
你说了很刺激
So, my mind is going into it pre-blown.
我的思维已经开始提前刺激了
And once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown.
一旦提前刺激 还谈什么再刺激
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Said the grinch to christmas.
让圣诞怪杰跟圣诞节道歉去吧
Uh, hey, leonard.
莱纳德
Could I talk to you about something?
我能跟你谈件事吗
Sure, what's up?
可以 什么事
Remember I went out with
还记得几周前
Your friend, penny, a couple weeks ago?
我和你朋友佩妮约会的事吗
Yeah, vaguely.
不太记得
Sure you remember.
你肯定记得
That was the night you went to the bar and made a fool
你那晚还傻乎乎地
Of yourself trying to pick up strange women.
去酒吧找陌生女人呢
What about it?
怎么了
Well, uh, the thing is, the date didn't go that well.
上次约会不太顺利
Oh. too bad.
真不幸
I guess the thing to do now is just pick yourself up,
我想现在能做的就是爬起来
Dust yourself off, forget it and move on.
拍拍身上的土 忘记她向前看
I can't do that.
我做不到
Why the hell not?
见鬼了做不到
'cause we're going out again tomorrow.
因为我们明天还有个约会
Excuse me, stuart.
打扰一下 斯图尔特
Have you read the new flash?
你看了新的《闪电侠》吗
- No. - well, I have
-没看呢 -我看了
And it will knock your socks off!
大为惊叹呢
Good luck getting them back on.
看你还能不能再惊叹
Uh, anyway,
怎么说呢
I figure this is probably my last shot with penny
我觉得这可能是我和佩妮最后的机会了
And I don't want to screw it up.
我不想搞砸了
Nobody wants that.
谁都不想搞砸
Here's my question:it's the second date,
问题就是 这是第二次约会
You think she'll be expecting things to get physical?
你觉得她会想要进一步的身体接触么
Uh, gee, um...
老天
My initial reaction is "no," but, um,
我初步的建议是不要
Let me think about it and get back to you, okay?
让我想想再回答你吧
Okay, so, you'll give me a call?
那你打我电话吧
Yeah, or you call me.
你打我电话也行
Great.
好的
Or nobody calls anyone.
谁都不打最好
Interesting.
有意思
Penny's current suitor asking advice from her former suitor.
佩妮的现任追求者寻求前任追求者的建议
You know, thanks for closed- captioning my pain, raj.
拉杰 谢谢你的友情字幕提示
Hey, want to make sure he gets nowhere with penny
你想确保他既得不到佩妮
Without jeopardizing your friendship with either of them?
又不伤害你和他们的友情么
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Just tell him to do everything
直接让他做过去两年
You've done with her for the last two years.
你对佩妮做过的一切
Hey, leonard.
好啊 莱纳德
Oh, hi.
你好
- How's it going? - good, good.
-最近如何 -很好
- You? - fine.
-你呢 -也好
Oh, hey, can I ask you something?
我能问你件事么
Sure.
当然
You know your friend stuart?
关于你的朋友斯图尔特
Yes.
怎么了
Well, he asked me out again and I said yes,
他又约我出去 我答应了
And then I started thinking
然后我觉得
Maybe I should talk to you first.
应该先和你谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Well, does it bother you,
我和你朋友约会
Me going out with one of your friends?
你会不会觉得困扰
'cause you know, you and me...
我们从前...
No. no, that's the past.
不会 过去的事了
I'm really more of a "right now" kind of guy.
我会与时俱进
You know, living in the moment.
活在当下
Although I do have to live a little in the future,
虽然我还和未来扯上点关系
'cause, well, that's my job.
那是因为我的工作
Of course, my fondness for classic science fiction
当然我对经典科幻的喜爱
Does draw my attention backwards,
也时常将我带回往昔
But those stories often take place in the future.
但这类故事经常发生在未来
In conclusion, no, it doesn't bother me.
总之 不会困扰我的
Okay, well, that's really cool of you.
好吧 你真大度
Yeah, well, I wouldn't say cool.
我不会说大度
I'd just say...
我只会说
"that's leonard!"
这才是莱纳德
Well, in that case, do you mind giving me some advice?
这样说来 你能不能给我点建议
About stuart?
关于斯图尔特的
Love to.
没问题
He's very shy.
他很内向的
How do I make him feel more comfortable around me?
我怎么能让他觉得和我在一起觉得更舒服
Well, first of all, don't underestimate
首先 不要低估了
The value of discomfort.
不舒服这个词的程度
- Really? - oh, yes.
-真的 -是的
Stuart thrives under pressure.
斯图尔特有压力才有动力
That's why he works in a comic book store.
所以他才会在漫画书店工作
Oh, it's stuart.
是斯图尔特
You're not going to answer it?
你不接么?
He wants to talk about penny.
他想谈佩妮的事
I don't want to talk about penny.
而我不想
You're making an assumption.
你在做一个假设
Perhaps the comic book store is on fire.
但万一是漫画店失火了呢
And he needs your assistance.
他需要你的帮助
Why would he call me?
他怎么会打给我?
We don't know.
我们不知道
And if you don't answer the phone, we can't know.
我们没法知道 除非你接电话
I'm not answering the phone, sheldon.
谢尔顿 我不会接的
- Answer the phone, leonard. - no!
-接电话 莱纳德 -不
There, it went to voice mail.
好了 进到语音信箱里了
Aren't you going to check your messages?
你不准备查语音信息么?
No.
You have to check your messages, leonard!
你一定要查查信息 莱纳德
The in a
留语音信息
Is one half of a social contract
是社会契约的一半
Which is completed by the checking of the message.
而另一半要由查信息来完成
If that contract breaks down,
如果这个契约被打破了
Then all social contracts break down
整个社会的契约就都坍塌了
And we descend into anarchy.
而我们就堕落到无政府状态
It must be hell inside your head.
你脑袋里肯定是一片狼藉
At times.
偶尔会这样
Guys, we have a code red.
哥几个 红色警戒
You mean "code red" the hospital emergency alert,
你是指医院的紧急警报
"code red" the computer worm, or "code red" the cherry-flavored
还是蠕虫病毒
Soft drink from the makers of mountain dew?
还是百事出品的樱桃味汽水?
Look, I was going over the schematics
我检查零重力马桶的图纸时
On my zero-g toilet, and I made a teeny tiny mistake
在转向阀的说明里
On the specifications for the diverter valve.
我发现了一个小小小小的错误
How teeny tiny?
有多小?
It's gonna fail after about ten flushes.
大概冲了十次以后就该坏了
But the mission is for six months.
但任务要持续六个月呢
Yeah, see, that's the code red.
说的就是这个红色警戒
It's kind of like a jack-in-the-box.
这就像魔术箱
No one knows exactly when, but at some point
没人知道什么时候 但总会在某个时候
Something way worse than a puppet is gonna pop out of that box.
有些比木偶更恶的东西 会从那个盒子里跳出来
Have you notified nasa?
你通知航天局了么?
No, are you crazy? what am I gonna say?
你疯了? 我该怎么说?
"i screwed up your toilet and pretty soon
我搞砸了你们的马桶
"there's gonna be crap floating
不久之后
All over your nice shiny space station"?
你们整洁的太空站里将漂满大便?
So, what are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么做?
I'm gonna figure out how to fix it, then I'll tell them.
我先想出怎么修理 然后再告诉他们
So, what do you need us for?
那要我们做什么
He can't figure out how to fix it.
他想不出来怎么修理
Hey, you said you were gonna be supportive.
你说过你会支持我的
I'm trying,
我努力着呢
but you have to admit this is pretty damn funny.
但你得承认这实在太搞笑了
I agree.
我同意
It's the juxtaposition of the high-tech nature
宇宙探索的高科技性
Of space exploration against the banality of a malfunctioning toilet
与马桶事故的平凡 进行的对比
That provides the comic fodder here.
在这里提供了笑点
Check your messages.
快查你的信息
All right, this is an exact duplicate
好了 这是和国际空间站
Of the wolowitz zero-gravity human waste disposal system
配备的沃罗威茨零重力废物处理系统
As deployed on the international space station.
一模一样的副本
Don't you mean the wolowitz zero-gravity human waste distribution system?
你说的是沃罗威茨零重力 人类排泄物"散布"系统吧
Good one.
好样的
Yeah, it's hilarious.
真好笑
Now...
现在
Here's an approximation of the spare parts
这些是太空站中
Available on the space station.
大概有的备用零件
We gotta find a way, using nothing but this,
我们要想个方法 只用这些零件
To reinforce this so the waste material
来加固这个
Avoids the spinning turbine.
避免堵住旋转涡轮
You mean so it doesn't hit the fan?
你是说不要打中风扇?[酿成大祸]
Yeah, I have to say,
我不得不说
I thought the toilet humor would get less funny with repetition.
我以为重复说马桶笑话会变得无聊
Apparently, there is no law
显然 用太空便便
Of diminishing comedic returns with space poop.
做笑点完全无懈可击呢
- Hey, leonard. - hey, stuart.
-你好 莱纳德 -好啊 斯图尔特
- You busy? - um...
-你在忙吗 -呃...
Classified, leonard.
这是机密 莱纳德
Yeah, it's a regular manhattan project.
不过是项常规曼哈顿工程罢了
What's up?
啥事
Well, tonight's my date with penny
我今晚要和佩妮约会
And since we haven't been able to connect by phone...
鉴于我们没法通电话
Yeah, I'm sorry, it's been broken.
真是抱歉 手机坏了
- Or e-mail. - yeah, that's broken, too.
-电邮也不行 -那也坏了
Everything's broken.
能坏的都坏了
Anyway, I was just wondering if you had any last-minute advice.
最后时刻 希望你能给我点建议
Uh, all right, well, off the top of my head,
好吧 正好灵光一现
You know, I think the most important thing with penny
和佩妮一起时 最关键的
Is to go really slow.
就是要慢慢来
I mean, glacial.
相当慢那种
Okay.
好吧
You know, guys come onto her all the time,
她平时总是被男人围着
So, you need to set yourself apart.
所以 你得矜持一点
You know, be a little shy,
羞涩一点
Don't make too much eye contact.
少点眼神交流
And, you know, treat her with, like, cool detachment
和她保持一种冷酷的疏离感
And-and, you know, fear.
说白了就是畏惧感
Fear?
畏惧?
Yeah, like, uh,
对 就像
You're afraid that if you touch her, she'll break.
你生怕一碰她就碎
Well, that plays right into my wheelhouse.
这个我很拿手呢
Good, good.
很好
Well, uh, you-you kids have fun tonight.
今晚玩儿得开心点
- Thanks, leonard. - uh-huh.
-多谢 莱纳德 -客气啥
What is that thing anyway?
那个到底是啥玩意儿
You don't know what this is?
你不知道吗
- No. - good. get out.
-不知道 -很好 滚
Be afraid of penny.
害怕佩妮
Nice. very crafty.
很狡猾嘛
It wasn't bad advice.
这又不是馊主意
It's just wasn't particularly helpful.
只是不太管用罢了
For what it's worth, my mother says that when we deceive
不管怎样 俺娘常说 为一己私欲
for personal gain, we make jesue cry.
而欺骗他人 会遭报应的
All right, what if we use this two-inch pvc
好了 何不用这个2英寸PVC管
To reinforce the center cross-support?
加固中间的交叉支撑呢?
No good.
不行
I mean, it might work for the japanese
对日本人和美国人或许有用
And the americans, but have you seen the size
你要知道太空舱里的
Of the russians they got up there?
俄罗斯人什么体型
This thing has to hold up
这东西得撑得起
Against a hearty potato-based diet.
一群狂吃马铃薯的家伙
I feel terrible.
我感觉很难过
Maybe if you were helping, you'd feel better about yourself.
过来帮帮忙就不会难过了
I deliberately tried to sabotage stuart's date with penny.
我故意破坏斯图尔特和佩妮的约会
Of course you feel terrible.
不难过才怪
You completely screwed up your karma, dude.
你完全搞砸了自己的"业"[印度教]
You don't really believe in that superstition, do you?
你不会这么迷信吧
It's not superstition.
这不是迷信
It's practically newtonian.
这跟牛顿学说差不多
For every action,
任何作用力
There's an equal and opposite reaction.
都会产生相等的反作用力
Leonard pretends to be a friend
莱纳德表面像朋友
And acts like a two-faced bitch.
实际行为却像个两面派婊子
Therefore, he is reborn as a banana slug.
因此 他会转世变成香蕉虫
It's actually a very elegant system.
其实是个完美的体系
You know, what goes around comes around.
这就是因果循环
Speaking of what goes around comes around...
说到循环
Okay, look.
好吧
Instead of trying to reinforce this structure here,
与其加强这里的结构
What if we just ran another line, bypass it entirely?
何不干脆另建一个通道来疏通呢
It won't work. the diameter of the tubing is insufficient.
行不通 管道直径不够
What if we reposition the collection tank?
那重置收集槽呢
It won't work. no way to mount it.
行不通 没地儿放
Okay, here's an idea.
我有个主意
What if I change my name and go live
我干脆从此隐姓埋名
With my cousin and her husband, avi, in israel?
投靠以色列的堂姐艾薇和她老公
That could work.
这个行得通
- Morning. morning. - what's up?
-早安 -早安 怎么了
Nothing. we just pulled an all-nighter
没什么 我们熬了一夜
Trying to fix a zero-gravity... pasta maker.
修理一台零重力...意粉机
I'm going to make a coffee run. do you want any?
我出去买点咖啡 你要吗
Oh, no, thanks. I have coffee.
不 谢了 我有
Great. so how'd it go with stuart last night?
很好 那昨晚的约会进展如何
Um, I really don't want to talk about it.
我实在不想谈
Yeah. right. sure.
当然可以
The thing is, uh, before you guys went out,
不过 你们出去之前
I spoke to him and i...
我和他谈过 我...
I said I don't want to talk about it.
我说了 我不想谈
- Okay, I just, I kind of feel... - look, leonard,
-我只是觉得... -莱纳德
What goes on between me and stuart is none of your business.
我和斯图尔特之间的事和你无关
So just leave it alone, okay?
别管闲事了 行吧
If you really want to clean up your karma,
你如果真想赎罪
Go get my freakin' latte.
就快去帮我买拿铁
Hang on, I think I've got this.
等下 我想到了
Help me see if we can wedge this little piece
帮我把这一小片PVC塑料
Of pvc behind the support rod.
塞进支撑杆后面
I think you're overestimating the tensile strength
你高估自己建的
Of the substructure you're building.
玩意的抗张强度了吧
Sheldon, I know what I'm doing.
谢尔顿 我自有分寸
If you knew what you were doing, there wouldn't be
你要是有分寸 这里就不会放着太空马桶
A space toilet where my coffee table should be.
而是放着我的咖啡桌
Howard,wait...
霍华德 等等
Why don't you ou use this instead of the pvc
为什么不用这个代替PVC管
To keep the transverse filter assembly in place?
来辅助横向滤波器安装到位呢
Because this is not a spare part from the space station.
因为这个东东不是空间站的零件
This is the thing from the pizza box that keeps
这是比萨饼盒子里
The lid from touching the cheese.
用来避免盒盖接触起司的
That what that's for?
就是这个用途吗
In india, the lid just touches the cheese.
在印度 盒盖就盖在起司上面
Of course, we also have rampant
当然了 我们还有极度的贫穷
Poverty and periodic outbreaks of cholera,
和周期性肆虐的霍乱
So a little cardboard in our cheese is no biggie.
所以起司里有个小纸板也没啥大不了的
- Where are you going? - comic book store.
-你去哪儿 -漫画书店
Oh, an excellent idea! I could certainly use a break.
好主意呀 我可以借机休息
- Me, too.- Now, hold on.
-我也是 -等等
You guys can go to the comic book store
只要航天员能安全地在太空中大便
When man can once again safely poop in space.
我就让你们去漫画书店
Why does Leonard get to go?
为什么莱纳德可以去
'cause he's upset over his situation with penny
因为他跟佩妮的关系现在纠缠不清
And if I have to hear about it again,
要是再让我听到一次
I'm going to kick him in his ovaries.
我就把他卵巢那个地方踢飞
Thanks for understanding, howard.
霍华德 谢谢你的理解
I got your back, sister.
姐妹 我支持你
All right, I think we've got
好啦 我觉得这台
A prototype ready to test.
原型机可以开始接受测试了
Hand me that Tupperware.
把那个特百惠盒子递给我
Wow, that's heavy.
哇 真重啊
Damn right it's heavy. it's my mother's meat loaf.
当然重 是我妈妈做的肉馅糕
It's been testing toilets for generations.
已经用它测试了无数次马桶了
I must say, howard, I think a detailed letter to mit
我必须指出 霍华德 如果给麻省理工写封信
Describing your current circumstances might entitle you
描述你目前状况 可能会让他们
To a refund on your master's degree.
退回你的硕士学位
Okay, simulated zero-gravity human waste disposal test
好的 模拟零重力环境人类排泄物处理测试
With meat loaf analog in...
肉馅糕模拟物已就绪
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Fascinating.
很好很强大
What do you think the problem is?
你觉得问题出在哪
Not enough bread crumbs.
面包屑放得不够
- Hey, Stuart, I need to talk to you. - Sure, what's up?
-斯图尔特 我想跟你谈谈 -当然 怎么了
I think I gave you some bad advice about penny,
关于佩妮 我觉得我给了你一些很坏的建议
And I want to apologize.
我想道歉
Oh, no, your advice was great.
别啊 你的建议挺不错的
It was?
真的
Oh, yeah, going slow really worked.
是啊 "慢慢来"确实管用
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
Never worked for me.
对我来说从来不管用
Yeah, last night at dinner, I did what you told me.
昨天吃晚饭的时候 我按照你说的做了
I went really slow, I kept my distance,
我尽量慢慢来 并且保持距离
And two bottles of wine later, we were making out in my car.
然后两瓶红酒下肚 我们就在车里亲热了
Wine? I didn't say to give her wine.
红酒 我没说要给她喝红酒啊
It doesn't matter, 'cause that's where it all went to hell.
没事 因为从那开始就出乱子了
During the kissing?
接吻的时候
What did you do, sneeze in her mouth?
你做了什么 对着她的嘴打喷嚏么
I did that to a girl once.
我对一个女孩儿做过一次
No, everything was good and really hot.
没 一切正常 我俩也很投入
And I said,
然后我说
"Oh, penny," and right where
"噢 佩妮" 就在
She was supposed to say, "oh, Stuart," she said...
她应该说"噢 斯图尔特"的时候 她却说了
Your name.
你的名字
"Leonard"?
"莱纳德"吗
- That is your name, right? - yeah, no, yeah.
-那是你的名字吧 -是啊 不是 是
Wow, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That must've been the last thing you wanted to hear.
你肯定不想听这样的话
Well, it beats, "you know I'm a dude, right?"
跟"你知道我很花心"不相上下了
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
确实很糟糕
Yeah. no doubt, no doubt.
当然 当然
Okay, well, I'm sorry it didn't work out.
我很抱歉你俩没啥进展
Not your fault.
不是你的错
Yeah, how about that.
还真不是我的错
- See you soon. - Yeah, sure
-再见 -拜拜
Yes, sir, I understand "classified."
是的 先生 我知道什么是"机密"
We'll keep it all classified; no one has to know
我们会守口如瓶 没人会知道
Anything about this but you and me.
只有你知我知
What's classified?
什么机密
Howard's space toilet.
霍华德的太空马桶
I'll tell you later.
等下再跟你讲
Well, they've deployed our solution.
他们已经部署了我们的解决方案
Let's just all hope it works.
一起祈祷它会奏效吧
I don't see why I have to worry.
我看不出来跟我有什么关系
My career's not hanging in the balance.
又不是我的饭碗岌岌可危
That was a joke.
是个玩笑
It's funny, because it's true.
笑点在于 它是真的
Leonard, could you pass the soysauce please?
莱纳德 你能不能把酱油递过来
I'm sorry, were you talking to me?
抱歉 你跟我说话吗
Yeah,I said Leonard.
是啊 我叫的是你
Yes, you did, didn't you?
你确实叫的是我呢
What the hell is that?
什么鬼东西啊
Meat Loaf.
肉馅糕
What was it doing on the ceiling?
它怎么会在天花板上
That's classified.
那是机密
[国际空间站]
Houston, uh, International Space Station.
休斯顿航天中心 这是国际空间站
We have a little situation up here.
我们遇到点小麻烦
We'd like to make an unscheduled space walk.
我们想进行一次计划外的太空行走
I.S.S., Houston.
空间站 这是休斯顿航天中心
Which crew members would be involved in this E.V.A.?
请问哪名航天员会参与此次舱外活动
Houston, uh, we'd all like to step outside for a few minutes.
休斯顿 全体成员都想到舱外几分钟
I.S.S.
空间站
I'm afraid we can't authorize that...
我恐怕不能授权
Houston, this is more of a FYI call
休斯顿 其实是想知照一下
We are basically out the door.
我们其实已经全都出舱了