生活大爆炸 第二季 The Big Bang Theory Season 2 第3集: 野蛮人升华 The Barbarian Sublimation

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 北印度语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 查克·罗瑞 / 比尔·布拉迪

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 乔迪·琳·欧基菲 / 凯缇·萨克霍夫 / 吴汉


台词
Fellow warrior,this is sheldoor conqueror.We are about to enter Atzel's fortress.
战士兄弟们 我是征服者Sheldor 我们将要向堡垒出发
Now,this is a long run,so let's do another bladder check.
今天 我们将长时间作战 再次检查下 膀胱是否排空
All right,Barry,we'll wait for you again,but you really should see a doctor.
好吧 Barry 我们再等你会儿 但你真的需要去看医生了
Sheldor is AFK.
Sheldor 暂停一下(AFK)
Penny,are you experiencing some sort of difficulty?
Penny 你遇到什么难题了吗?
Yes. I can't get my stupid door open.
对 我打不开这该死的门了
You appear to have put your car key in the door lock-- are you aware of that?
显然你插的是车钥匙 你意识到了吗?
Yeah.
All right,then.
好吧
Damn it,damn it,damn it,damn it,damn it!
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死!
Would it be possible for you to do this a little more quietly?
你可以小声点弄吗?
I can't get the damn key out.
这个该死的钥匙拔不出来了
Well,it's not surprising-- that Baldwin lock on your door uses traditional edge-mounted cylinders,
那是自然不能了 你门锁上用的是传统的边缘锁柱
whereas the key for your Volkswagen uses a center cylinder system.
而你的大众车钥匙 是开中央锁柱的系统的
Thank you,Sheldon.
谢谢讲解 Sheldon
You're welcome.
不用谢
Point of inquiry: why did you put your car key in the door lock?
关键问题是: 为什么你把车钥匙放门锁里?
Why?I'll tell you why--
原因? 我告诉你吧--
because today I had an audition,it took me two hours to get there,
因为今天我去试镜 花了两个小时才赶到
I waited an hour for my turn,and before I could even start,they told me I looked too Midwest for the part.
又花了一个小时才轮到我 还没开始演 他们就说 我对于角色太中西部化了
Too Midwest-- what the hell does that even mean?
太中西部化 到底什么意思?
Well,the American Midwest was mostly settled by Scandinavian and Germanic people.
美国中西部的大部分居民 都是 斯坎迪纳维亚人和日耳曼人后裔
- They have a characteristic facial bone structure... - I know what it means,Sheldon!
- 他们的面部骨骼结构特征明显... - 不需要你解释 Sheldon!
God! You know,I have been in L. A.for almost two years now,
天! 我到洛杉矶都快两年了
and I haven't gotten a single acting job.
我没有找到一份专职的演出工作
I've accomplished nothing,haven't gotten a raise at work,haven't even had sex in six months,
我一事无成 没有升职 6个月没有做爱了
and just now,when I was walking up those stairs,a fly flew in my mouth and I ate it!
而我刚上楼梯时 一只苍蝇飞进我的嘴里被我吞了!
Well,actually,insects are a dietary staple in many cultures.
其实 在很多文化里 昆虫是主食
They're almost pure protein.
几乎全是蛋白质
Oh,son of a bitch!
他奶奶的!
I believe the condensation on your frozen foods weakened the structural integrity of the bag.
我想是你的冷冻食物上的水珠 破坏了袋子的结构完整
But returning to your key conundrum,perhaps you should call a locksmith and have him open the door for you.
还是说你的钥匙难题 或许你可以找个开锁匠人来
I did. He said he'll get here when he gets here.
我叫了 他说到时候他就会到了
And you're frustrated because he phrased his reply in the form of a meaningless tautology?
你因他无意义的重复措辞而沮丧?
No!
没有!
I am frustrated because I am a failure at everything and my breath smells like fly.
我沮丧是因为我是很废材 而且我嘴巴里一股苍蝇味
There,there.
明白了
Would you prefer to wait in our apartment?
你想在我们那边等会吗?
No,Sheldon,I'd rather sit on this freezing-cold floor sobbing like a three-year-old.
不 Sheldon 我更想坐在冰冷的楼板上 呜呜的像个三岁女孩
All right,then.
好 回头见
For heaven's sake.
受不了了我
Just when I think I've gotten the hang of sarcasm.
我还以为自己找到讽刺的诀窍了
By aBu 201705
《生活大爆炸》 第二季 第3集
Make yourself comfortable.
你自便
Not there.
那儿不能坐
Sheldor is back online.
Sheldor回到线上
Sheldor? Sheldor?
The Conqueror.
征服者
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
AFK.
暂停一下 (AFK)
I'm playing Age of Conan,an online multiplayer game
我在玩科南时代 多人网络游戏
游戏根据其漫画改编
set in the universe of Robert E.Howard's Conan the Barbarian.
设定在Robert E. Howard的科南荒蛮时代
Sheldor back online.
Sheldor上线了
What's "AFK"?
"AFK"啥意思?
AFK.
暂停一下 (AFK)
Away From Keyboard.
暂时离开键盘 (Away From Keyboard)
Oh,I see.
明白了 (音同OIC)
What does that stand for?
代表什么意思?
Oh,I see.
我明白了 (OIC)
Yes,but what does it stand for?
听清了 但是它是什么的简称呢?
Now,just click on the enchanted boots to put them on.
点那个魔法鞋子穿上它们
Mm,I don't know-- can I see them in another color?
不知道诶 可以换其他颜色吗?
Just click on them.
快点就是了
Yeah,congratulations. You are now a level-three warrior.
恭喜 你是个三级的战士了
What's going on?
在干嘛?
Leonard,guess what? I'm a level-three warrior.
Leonard 你猜怎么着? 我是三级战士了
Great. Do you know there are groceries outside of your apartment?
很好 你知道你公寓外面 掉了一堆东西吗?
Yeah,yeah,yeah.
知道 知道 表吵
I only bring it up because your ice cream's melting and it's starting to attract wildlife.
我把吃的捡起来了 因为冰激淋化了 都招来了野猫
Uh-huh,yeah. Do I stay in the jungle or go towards the beach?
知道了 我呆在丛林还是去海滩?
It doesn't matter-- right now; you're looking for treasure.
无所谓 现在 你要去找财宝
Wait,wait,where are you going?
别 别 你去哪儿?
No,no. You're okay.
没事 你可以的
If you run into crocodiles,just kick them with your boots.
要是走进鳄鱼堆里 用鞋子踢它们就是
You want to catch me up?
跟我说说咋回事儿?
Well,let's see,uh,she attempted to open her apartment with her car key
我想想 她努力用车钥匙开房门
because her face is overly Midwestern,um...
因为她的脸过于中西部了...
she hasn't had sex in six months...
她有6个月没做爱了...
and she ate a fly.
还有 她吃了只苍蝇
Seriously? Six months?
真的? 6个月?
Oh,my God! A treasure chest! I'm rich!
噢 天哪! 找到宝藏了! 我发达了!!
Level three,and she thinks she's rich.
才3级 她就觉得自己发了
What a newb.
好白的新手呀
Okay... we're all set.
好了...准备完毕
Let her rip.
放手来吧
Check it out-- it's just corn starch and water.
你看 只用玉米淀粉和水就能这么high
They make up a non-Newtonian fluid,which is liquid,but solid under the percussive action of the speaker.
它们组成了非牛顿流体 是种液体 但在喇叭的冲击作用下成了固体
That's what makes it get all funky.
所以才会这么特别 这么帅~~~
Yeah. Okay.
呵呵 好吧
Uh,listen,I need to talk to Sheldon.
呃 听着 我要和Sheldon说话
No,that's what she said-- Sheldon.
不 她说的就是Sheldon
Okay,I'm in the game,and I've been exploring the island of Tortage,
那个 我在玩游戏 一直在托提吉岛探险
but I can't figure out how to get past the Guard Captn.
但我过不了守卫长这一关
Do you have the Enchanted Sword?
你有魔法宝剑吗?
No,no,I have a bronze dagger.
没有 我有青铜短剑
You can't slay the Guard Captain with a bronze dagger.
用青铜短剑杀不死守卫长的
My Lord,it's like the car key in your apartment door all over again.
老天 这等于又一次用车钥匙开公寓门
All right,how do I get the sword?
好吧 怎样才能拿到宝剑?
Well,have you been to the Temple of Mishra?
那么 你去过弥萨神殿吗?
Is that the place on the hill with the weird priest in front of it?
是山上那个门前站了个怪牧师的地方?
No,no,no,it's... Oh,for God's sakes,gimme.
不 不 不 是... 噢 老天呀 给我吧
Thank you-- I really appreciate this.
谢谢 真的非常感激
You're gonna have to learn to do these things for yourself,Penny.
你得自己学会玩 Penny
Don't patronize me-- just get the sword!
少跟我说道 快去搞到宝剑!
What the frack?
搞什么飞机?
LEONARD: Beats me. They were playing all last night,too.
鬼才知道 他们昨天玩了一晚上
It's like some kind of weird comic book crossover.
感觉是奇趣漫画互相穿越
里的雀斑脸女生
Like if Hulk were dating Peppermint Patty.
像绿巨人和薄荷帕蒂约会
I always thought Peppermint Patty was a lesbian.
我一直以为薄荷帕蒂是同性恋
No,that's Marcie.
不 玛茜才是 (里的眼镜小呆女)
Peppermint Patty's just athletic.
薄荷帕蒂只是比较运动型而已
There you go-- one Enchanted Sword.
有了 魔法宝剑
All right,gimme,gimme,gimme. I want to kill the Guard Captain.
好吧 给我 给我 给我 我要杀死那个守卫长
That girl needs to get a life.
那女人得有点现实生活吧
Sheldon? Sheldon?
- Sheldon... - Danger! Danger!
- Sheldon... - 危险! 危险!
No danger-- it's just me,Penny.
没危险 是我 Penny
Listen,I got to level 25 and reached Purple Lotus Swamp,right?
听着 我练到了25级 到了紫莲花沼泽 对吧?
You're in my bedroom.
你咋在我的卧室里
Leonard gave me an emergency key.
Leonard给了我把紧急备用钥匙
People can't be in my bedroom.
外人不能进我的卧室
Well,can we go talk in the living room?
那么 我们能去客厅谈吗?
I'm not wearing pajama bottoms.
我没有穿睡裤
Why not?
为什么不穿?
I spilled grape juice.
我打翻了葡萄汁 洒到裤子上了
Well,wear different pajamas.
那么 穿另外的睡裤嘛
I can't wear different pajamas-- these are my Monday pajamas.
我不能穿另外的睡裤 这套就是周一穿的
Penny,people cannot be in my bedroom.
Penny 外人不能进我的卧室
Okay,fine,just tell me,is it too soon to join a quest to the Black Castle?
好吧 随便怎样 只要告诉我 现在加入黑城堡探险之旅会不会太早?
You were invited on a quest to the Black Castle?
你被邀请加入黑城堡探险之旅?
Yeah,yeah. By some guys in Budapest.
嗯 是的 好像是布达佩斯的玩家
I'm just not sure it's the right move for my character.
我不知道这一步是否正确 对我的角色而言
Of course it's not-- you're only a level 25.
当然不正确 你才25级
These Hungarians,they're just using you for dragon fodder.
那些匈牙利人 只是拿你来做诱饵 喂龙的
Really?
真的?
Boy,you'd think you could trust a horde of Hungarian barbarians.
天哪 还以为一群匈牙利野蛮人值得信任
Please,Penny,enough. I have to sleep.
求你了 Penny 够了 我需要睡眠
Okay,well,you were great. Thanks.
好的 你太棒了! 谢谢
Hey,Leonard. Listen,don't go in Sheldon's room-- he's not wearing bottoms.
嘿 Leonard 听着 别进Sheldon的房间 他没穿睡裤
Sheldon,you want to catch me up again?
Sheldon 跟我说说咋回事儿?!
**ery busy today.
各位 我今天很忙
I realize that,Dr.Gablehauser,but it is your job,
我知道 Gablehauser博士 但这是你的工作
as head of the department,to mediate all interdepartmental disputes.
主持整个部门 协调所有内部矛盾
University Policy Manual,Chapter Four,Subsection Two: Mediation of Interdepartmental Disputes.
本大学规章制度 第四章第2部分: 调节内部矛盾
Fine.
好吧
Dr. Winkle,what colorful name did you call Dr. Cooper this time?
Winkle博士 这次你又给Cooper博士取了什么绰号?
Dr. Dumb-Ass.
傻冒博士
Dr. Cooper,Dr. Winkle apologizes.
Cooper博士 Winkle博士会道歉的
- No,I don't. - No,she doesn't.
- 不 我不要 - 不 她没有
Here's the problem.
问题是
I was clearly signed up to use the mainframe in Buckman 204,
我明明登记了使用克曼实验室204的主机
and Dr.Winkle just wantonly ripped the sign-up sheet off the wall.
Winkle博士却肆意撕掉墙上的报名单
It wasn't even an official sign-up sheet.
根本不是正规的报名单
He printed it himself,and he put his name down on every slot for the next six months.
他自己打印的表格 而且接下来的六个月都填了他的名字
If it is a crime to ensure that the university's resources
如果说 保证学校的资源不被浪费去
are not being squandered chasing subatomic wild geese,then I plead guilty.
研究什么亚原子野鹅也有罪的话 那么我认罪
Oh,Penny!
噢 Penny!
Do you need to get that,Dr. Cooper?
你要接电话吗 Cooper博士?
God,no.
鬼才接
Well,don't turn it off,you might miss your call from the Nobel committee letting you know
别关机 小心错过诺贝尔委员会
you've been nominated as Dumb-Ass Laureate of the Year.
通知你被提名为"年度最佳傻冒"
Oh,yeah? Well...
噢 是吗? 那么...
you wouldn't even be nominated.
你连提名都捞不到呢
Dr. Gablehauser,I have a series of important calculations and simulations to run.
Gablehauser博士 我有一系列重要的计算和模拟要运行
All she's doing is reducing irrelevant data and making a mock...
她整天就知道胡乱推断无关数据 外加对我冷嘲热讽
Excuse me. Gablehauser.
抱歉 Gablehauser
It's for you.
找你的
Hello?
喂?
Penny,this is not a good time.
Penny 现在不是时候
No,I told you,you're not prepared for the Sanctum of Burning Souls.
不 我告诉过你 你还不能进入火灵魂的密室
You need to be in a group of at least five for that quest and one should be a level 35 healer.
你们必须组成至少5人的小组 而且其中要有个35级的药师
Penny,I can't log on and help you.
Penny 我现在不能登录 帮你打
We'll talk when I get home.
等我回家后再说
I'm not getting the computing time,am I?
我不能用实验室 对吗?
Dumb-ass.
傻冒
Leonard,you have to do something about Penny.
Leonard 你得想办法搞定Penny
She is interfering with my sleep,she's interfering with my work,
她打扰我睡觉 打扰我工作
and if I had another significant aspect of my life,
如果我生活中还有其他重要的方面
I'm sure she'd be interfering with that,too.
我肯定她也会来干扰
Why should I do something?
干嘛要我搞定?
You're the one who introduced her to online gaming.
谁叫你介绍她玩网游的
Yes,but you're the one who said hello to her when she moved in.
没错 但她搬来时 是你跟她打招呼的
If you'd simply restrained yourself,none of this would be happening.
如果你当时能克制住自己 现在根本不会出现这种状况
Why don't you just tell her to leave you alone?
你干嘛不叫她别烦你?
I did,I told her,I texted her,I sent out a very emphatic twitter.
我跟她说了 短信也发了 Twitter的即使留言也态度强硬
I even changed my Facebook status to Sheldon Cooper wishes Penny would leave him alone.
我甚至把我的Facebook状态改为: Sheldon Cooper希望Penny别来烦他
I don't know what else to do.
我还能怎么办啊!
Well,what am I supposed to do?
那么 我能做什么?
I don't know,but if you don't figure something out,
我不知道 但是如果你不把事情摆平
I warn you,I shall become very difficult to live with.
我警告你 我会变得很难伺候
You mean up until now we've been experiencing the happy,fun-time Sheldon?
你是指 到目前为止 你一直是开心好玩的Sheldon?
- Yes. - I'll go talk to her.
- 是的 - 我去跟她谈谈
No,Fritz,I need you on my flank.
不 Fritz 站到我旁边去
No,I don't know German. Flankenzei,flankenzei.
不 我不懂德语 你快传中 快传中!
- Hey,Penny. - Busy.
- 嘿 Penny - 忙着呢
Yeah,I see that. Shouldn't you be at work?
嗯 看出来了 你不用上班吗?
I don't work on Mondays.
我周一不上班
It's Thursday.
今天是星期四
Listen,Penny...
听着Penny...
Queen Penelope,AFK. What...
Penelope女王 我暂停一下 干嘛...
Okay,uh... here's the thing.
好吧 呃... 是这样的
Sometimes people,good people,yeah,they start playing these games and they find themselves--
人们有时 我是说好人 他们开始玩网游后 发现自己...
through no fault of their own-- you know,kind of... addicted.
这并不是他们的错... 你知道的 有点...沉迷于游戏
Yeah,get to the point. I'm about to level up here.
嗯 说重点 我快要升级了
It's just if a person doesn't have a sense of achievement in their real life,
如果人在现实生活中没有成就感
it's easy to lose themselves in a virtual world where they can get a false sense of accomplishment.
他们会很容易迷失在虚拟世界里 因为在那里 他们可以得到并不真实的成就感
Yeah,jabber,jabber,jabber. Okay,boys,Queen Penelope's back online.
是啊 唧唧喳喳唧唧 好了 伙计们 Penelope女王回来了
Penny,you've got...
Penny 你...
Cheetos in your hair.
你头发里有块奇多
Thanks.
噢 谢谢
Hey,Penny,it's me again,Leonard.
嘿 Penny 又是我 Leonard
Leonard,I said not now.
Leonard 我说了现在不行
I know,I'm just a little concerned about you.
我知道 我只是有点担心你
I said not now!
说了现在不行!
Okay,maybe later.
好吧 迟点再说
Hey,guys.
嘿 伙计们
Hey,what's with him?
嘿 他怎么了?
Penny's been keeping him up at night.
Penny一晚上没让他睡好
Me,too.
我也是
But probably in a different way.
我估计是两码事吧
She's gotten really hooked on Age of Conan. She's playing nonstop.
她真的迷上了"科南时代" 没日没夜的玩
Ah,yes,online gaming addiction.
啊 是的 网游会上瘾
There's nothing worse than having that multi-player monkey on your back.
没什么比迷上多人网游更糟糕了
- Sheldon,wake up! - Danger! Danger!
- Sheldon 醒醒! - 危险! 危险!
Afternoon,men.
下午好 男人们
Sheldon Sheldon.
Oh,yeah? Well,your attempt at juvenilizing me by excluding me from the set of adult males,just...
噢 什么? 你故意把我排除在"男人们"之外 意在把我儿童化 只是...
Oh,I'm too tired to do this.
噢 我没精力跟你斗嘴
That's right,I heard you've been pulling all-nighters with Middle Earth Barbie.
很好 听说你每晚都和中东版芭比娃娃消磨时光
She comes into my room.
她进入我的卧室
No one's supposed to be in my room.
没人能进我的卧室
I would postulate that she's escaping into the online world to compensate for her sexual frustration.
我认为 她以网游度日 是因为在性方面得不到满足
I do that,too.
我也这么干
But probably in a different way.
啊 估计又是两码事儿
That's not what she's doing,Leslie.
不是这么回事 Leslie
She's just trying to shore up her self-esteem. It has nothing to do with sex.
她只是想增强下自尊心 和性无关
Everything has to do with sex.
任何事都和性有关
Mm,testify.
嗯嗯 我作证
I'm not touching that.
我碰也不想碰那玩意
Leslie,you are way off base here.
Leslie 你完全搞错了哦
Hang on,Leonard.
等等 Leonard
While I have no respect for Leslie as a scientist or a human being,for that matter,
虽然我对于作为科学家或者人类的Leslie 不怀有丝毫敬意
we have to concede her undeniable expertise in the interrelated fields of promiscuity and general sluttiness.
但我们必须承认她在滥交和淫乱 这些相关领域的成绩是有目共睹的
Thank you.
谢了
梦幻岛上的小精灵
My point is that Tinkerbell just needs to get her some.
我是说 Tinkerbell得给她来上几下
Some what?
几下什么?
Oh,yes,some sexual intercourse.
哦 对了 来些两性的交流
I'll take the bullet.
我不入地狱谁入地狱
Excuse me,this whole idea is insane.
行行好 这主意根本糟透了
Enough debate,I'm going to take action.
讨论结束 得开始行动了
Excuse me.
打扰
Are you currently involved in a sexual relationship?
请问你目前正处于一段两性关系中么?
No.
没有
Would you like to be?
你想么?
sure,why not?
好啊 何乐不为呢?
- Sheldon... - Puh-puh-puh.
- Sheldon... - 得 得 得
Can I have your phone number?
能给我你的电话号码么?
yeah.
呃...好的
There. Problem solved.
怎么样? 问题解决了
Dumb-ass.
大傻冒儿
Okay,I'm at the gate to the Treasury of the Ancients. I'm going in.
好了 我在远古金库的大门这里 我进来了
Stay close to the wall. Avoid the mummies.
离墙近一点 避开木乃伊
Got it.
明白
I must say you're playing very well for a woman of 23.
我不得不说对于一个23岁的女人来说 你玩得实在是不错啊
- Twenty-two. - Right,22.
- 22 - 好耶 22
Headoverheelz.com Online Dating Profile
神魂颠倒.com 网上约会人物资料
Oh,here come the mummies.
有木乃伊来了
Which spell do I use,the hateful strike or the frenzy stance?
我该用什么咒语? 仇恨打击还是狂暴战士态势?
What happened to the rest of your group?
你剩下的队员都怎么了?
I dumped them,they're a bunch of wussies.
我甩了他们 一群软蛋
Frenzy stance.
狂暴战士态势
Frenzy,frenzy,frenzy,frenzy,frenzy.
狂暴 狂暴 狂暴 狂暴
So,listen,would you describe your ideal vacation as a wild adventure to unknown lands
听着 你怎么描述你的理想职业? 是对未知之地的狂野冒险
or staying at home curled up with a good book?
还是窝在家里 读一本好书?
What?
什么?
These are market research questions.
这都是市场调研的问题
I'm filling out the online registration for your game.
我在填你的游戏在线注册呢
Oh,okay,wild adventure.
哦 好的 狂野冒险
Oh,frenzy stance isn't working.
噢 狂暴战士态势不管用啊
Die,you undead mummy,die!
去死吧 你个老不死的木乃伊 死吧!
- Drink a healing potion. - Thank you.
- 喝一瓶治愈药水 - 谢谢
You're welcome.
不用
Anyhow,on a scale of one to five,
看这个 共分为五个等级
with one being always initiated by him and five being always initiated by you,
一级是别人主动 五级是你主动
how do you prefer your sexual encounters to begin?
你更希望你的艳遇是以怎样开始?
That's on the registration?
这也在注册项里?
Oh,yes,it's quite extensive.
恩 对的 范围很广的
But if we complete it,you get a free expansion pack. 75 additional quests.
但是如果我们完成了 你会得到个 免费的扩展包和75个其他任务
Ooh,awesome,okay,I totally like to initiate. I'm a big ol' five.
赞! 好吧 我喜欢主动哇 我绝对是"大佬五"那型的
Good to know. Big ol' five.
很好 绝对是"大佬五"
Hello.
你好
Leonard,this is Tom.
Leonard 这是Tom
Hi,Tom. Sheldon...
你好 Tom Sheldon...
Didn't I explain to you about your little mistake in the cafeteria?
你在食堂里搞得那个小误解 我没跟你解释清楚么?
Yes,you were very clear.
你讲的很清楚了
As was everyone else at the table.
那桌上每个人都清楚得很
Tom,however,has been chosen by science as a suitable mate for Penny.
但是Tom 是经过科学选择出的 Penny最合适的伴侣
Chosen by science?
科学选择出的?
Well,what passes for science on dating sites.
反正 就是交友网站上的科学呗
They claim to use heuristic algorithms,but it may well be hokum.
他们声称使用了启发式精简算法 但估计也是瞎胡扯
You got Penny to sign up for online dating?
你让Penny注册了网上交友?
No,of course not. See,I used trickery and deceit.
不 当然不是 我只是用了些小小的手段和伎俩
This is bad.
太糟了
Tom is a paramedic with the fire department,but he's going to med school at night.
Tom是消防署的护理人员 但是他正在医学院上夜校
He likes the outdoors and,uh,strong women who initiate sex.
他喜欢户外 呃... 还有强壮的充满"性"趣女人
Really,really bad.
太糟 太糟了
I'm surprised you struck out with Penny.
我很震惊呀 你居然没搞定Penny
Apparently,she's a big ol' five.
很显然 她绝对是"大佬五"
Sheldon,what do you want?
Sheldon 你想怎样?
Oh,good,you got my note. Penny,I'd like you to meet Tom.
哦 好嘞 你看到我留言了 Penny 来认识下Tom
Penny,this is Tom. Tom,may I present Penny.
Penny 这是Tom Tom 来认识下Penny
- Hi,Penny. - Yeah,hey. Listen...
- 嗨 Penny - 恩 嗨 听着...
as long as I'm here,I'm on a quest with a bunch of newbs.
既然我都来了 我正领着一群小白打任务呢
They don't know what they're doing.
他们根本不知道自己在干什么
We've got one assassin,three spell casters and no tank.
我们有一个刺客 三个魔法师部队 没有坦克
- Can we talk about this later? - No,no,no,no. I need you now.
- 能过会儿再谈这个不? - 不 不 不 现在就得和你说
Wouldn't you prefer to socialize with Tom,who is a sexually passive outdoorsman?
难道你不愿意和Tom社"交"一下么? 他是个户外男孩哦 不大主动的说
Whatever. I'll figure it out myself.
我管你 我自己琢磨去了
Bye,Penny.
再见 Penny
I'm sorry,dude,she didn't look anything like her picture.
哥们 抱歉 她可和照片上的完全两人
They never do.
网上有美女? 你做梦去吧
Hello,fair Penny.
你好 美貌的Penny
Who are you?
你谁啊?
It is I,Sir Howard of Wolowitz.
是我啊 Howard Wolowitz先生
Can I interest you in an afternoon of spirited questing
我能邀请您 和我来一下午的灵魂之旅么?
followed by a flagon of ale at Yon Virtual Tavern?
而后在那边的虚拟客栈畅饮几杯?
Yeah,sure,why not?
恩 好吧 没什么不好的
Oh,my God,I need help.
哦 糟了 这下真需要人帮助了