生活大爆炸 第三季 The Big Bang Theory Season 3 第12集: 心理涡旋 The Psychic Vortex

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: Mark Cendrowski

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 朱迪·格雷尔 / 约书亚·马林纳 / 威尔·惠顿


台词
Look at us, getting ready for a double date
看咱哥俩 准备好去奔赴四人有约
With actual women who publicly acknowledge
并且她们以名副其实的女朋友身份
They're our girlfriends.
光明正大的来约会
Yes, actual women are the best.
没错 真女人最赞
I don't understand.
我就不明白了
What other kind of women are there?
难道还有其他种类的女人
Howard, artificial women are your department.
霍华德 人造女性是属于你的研究部门的
You want to take this?
你要接这个茬吗
No, it would just freak him out.
才不咧 那会吓坏他的
Listen, before we leave,
听着 在出发之前
I should warn you, I'm a passionate man
我要警告你 我是个热情的男人
And I tend towards public displays of affection.
倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情
What are you trying to tell me, Howard?
你到底想说什么啊 霍华德
There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant,
我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下
And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable,
而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安
So it would help if you and Penny made out, too.
所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的
Don't worry.
别担心
We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar.
我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧
Namaste, white people.
晚上好 白种人
Good news!
好消息
I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.
我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》
- Got it. - Seen it.
-我有了 -看过了
Detailed analysis posted online.
我的详细分析已经发到网上了
Well, then what are we going to do tonight?
那...我们今晚干嘛
Uh, sorry, Raj.
不好意思哈 拉杰
Howard and I are going out to dinner
我和霍华德要与
- With penny and bernadette. - Yeah.
-佩妮和伯纳黛特共进晚餐 -没错
No more carefree bachelor nights for me and Leonard.
我和莱纳德告别无忧无虑的单身生活了
These broncos have been saddled.
咱这两匹野马算是彻底从良了
How did we get actual women?
我们是怎么勾到真正的女人的
Great.
真棒
They get girlfriends, and they just abandon us?
难道他们就这么见色忘义
It is great, isn't it?
这很好哇 不是吗
- We have a wonderful evening ahead of us. - We do?
-一个美妙的夜晚就在前方 -是吗
Oh, yes. I just discovered I don't have
那是 我才发现我没有
Enough room ony hard drive for a Linux partition,
足够的硬盘空间分配给Linux系统
So you and I are going to perform a full backup,
所以你和我要做一份全套备份
Reinitialize and then reinstall all my operating systems.
初始化然后重装我的所有操作系统
I don't want to do that.
我才不想做那个咧
All right.
好吧
Well, I'm going to perform full backup,
那我要做一份全套备份
Reinitialize and then reinstall all my operating systems.
初始化然后重装我的所有操作系统
What about me
那我呢
Well, I understand there are several types of artificial women.
嗯...我刚了解到有好几种类型的人造女性
Maybe you should look into that.
也许你应该关注一下那方面
生活大爆炸第三季第十二集
Dude, there's so many cool things
老兄 今晚有太多很酷的事情
We could be doing tonight. Look.
等着我们去玩呢 看
At the glendale galleria,
在幽谷拱廊商场
"Put on your best zoot suit
"穿上你最正的阻特装
(40年代流行爵士音乐迷所穿上衣过膝 宽肩 裤子肥大裤口狭窄的服装)
"It's a salute to swing music in the center court near macy's.
在梅西百货附近的中央广场向摇摆音乐致敬
5 p.M. To 9 p.M."
晚五点到九点
Huh? Huh?
怎么样 如何
A salute to zoot.
向阻特装的致敬
Sounds like a hoot.
听起来像是猫头鹰
I'm sorry, Raj,
不好意思 拉杰
I have no desire to salute any article of clothing tonight.
我今晚没有向任何类型服装致敬的欲望
Much less one that's linked to race riots in the 1940s.
更何况这还涉及到四十年代的种族暴乱
Race riots?
种族暴乱
The zoot suit riots.
阻特装暴动
Oh.
啊哈
I always thought that was some sort of after-christmas sale.
我一直以为那是什么圣诞节后的减价活动
Well, then why don't we just go to the galleria and walk around?
那为什么不单纯地到拱廊商场散散步呢
But I don't need anything at the galleria.
我又不需要那里面的东西
Do you need anything at the galleria?
你在拱廊商场有何需求
No. We would just walk around and see what's what.
没 我们就随便走走看看怎么回事而已
That's a semantically null sentence.
这在语义上是个无效的句子
Okay, well, how about this?
那好吧 嗯...那这个如何
From the university web site:
大学网站上的
7 p.M To 10:00 p.M., Norton hall multipurpose room,
晚七点到十点 诺顿厅多功能室
"Mixer for grad student and faculty
"理科与文科的
of the science and humanities departments.
研究生和教员联谊
"Whether you split atoms or infinitives,
"不论你是分解原子还是分解不定式
This is the place to be."
这是你必到的聚会
Well, that's certainly amusing, but...
这当然是很幽默 但...
I have no interest.
但我没兴趣
Come on, Sheldon,
别这样 谢尔顿
The world is filled with people doing things outside.
这个世界上充满了在室外活动的人
Let's go outside.
我们出去吧
Outside is good.
外面多美好
Outside is so good, why has mankind spent thousands of years
要是外面这么美好 那为什么人类花费上千年
Trying to perfect inside?
来完美内部装饰
I don't know, it's a marketing scheme.
我咋知道 也许是营销计划
Please, Sheldon, I'm a young,
拜托 谢尔顿 我是个年轻的
Virile visitor from a foreign land
来自他乡的"刚健的"纯爷们儿访客
And I need to strut my stuff.
我需要炫耀下我的"宝贝"
Let me offer you a compromise.
那我提供个妥协方案
Sometimes when I feel stifled and want a change of scenery,
当我感到憋闷 想换换视野的时候
I use my imagination.
我会利用我的想象力
Oh, boy.
天 来了
One of my favorite places
我最爱探访的地方之一
To visit is the two dimensional world
就是二维世界
Described in Edwin Abbott's mathematal fantasy,
在爱德温·艾伯特的数学幻想小说
"Flatland."
《平地》里有描述过
I don't want to go to flatland.
我才不想去平地
You're only saying that becae you haven't been there.
你这么说只是因为你还没去过那里
I am now a hexagon in two-dimensional space
我现在是二维空间里的一个六边形
And can only perceive the edges of other objects.
并且只能感知其他物体的边缘
Oy.
见鬼咧
Is that you, Raj?
那是你吗 拉杰
I don't recognize your edge.
我认不出你的边缘
Sheldon, I'm begging you.
谢尔顿 我求你了
I want to go to this mixer, and I don't want to go alone.
我想参加这个联谊 而且不想一个人去
Well, you're in luck.
那你就走运了
There's a mixer here in flatland
在平地上正有一个联谊
Oh, look, the's a sexually attractive line segment
看啊 那边有条性感的线段
(在埃德温的小说里线段是女性)
You should chat her up.
你应该跟她搭讪
- What? - Tell her you're a circle.
-什么? -告诉她你是一个圆
Flatland gals are all hot for circles.
平地上的女孩子都喜欢圆
I hope you're hungry, beadette.
伯纳黛特 我希望你现在有胃口
We're going to a terrific restaurant.
我们要去一家很棒的餐厅
Oh, yeah, I'm starved.
噢 我快饿死了
When you spend all day in a bio-lab,
花了一整天的时间在生物实验室
Watching flesh-eating bacteria skeletonize small rodents,
观察食肉细菌如何吃掉小型啮齿类动物
It really works up an appetite.
真的让人胃口大开
Flesh-eating bacteria.
这个女人喜欢食肉细菌
And yet, I still want to kiss this woman.
但我还是想吻她
What does that tell you?
这说明什么?
That you'd be willing to die a horrible death
为了上她二垒这个极小的可能性
On the off-chance you'd get to second base?
你愿意尸骨无存地死去?
Oh, we're way past second base.
我们已经远不止是二垒的关系了
Right, Howard?
对吧 亲爱的?
Well, we kind of disagree
虽然我们对各垒的位置
About what the bases are.
有些分歧
How's your work going, penny?
佩妮 你工作怎么样?
Any acting jobs?
有参加什么表演吗?
Well, the last big thing I did was this production
我最近的一个大型表演是
Of Diary of Anne Frank above a bowling alley.
在一家保龄球馆上的剧场演出安妮日记
But I think things might be turning around pretty soon.
但我觉得我的转机马上要来了
Great. How come?
太好了 怎么回事?
Well, promise you won't make fun of me.
答应我你不会嘲笑我
Of course, I would never make fun of you.
当然 我永远不会嘲笑你
Okay.
好吧
Well, I went to this psychic who told me that if I cut my hair,
一个通灵师告诉我 如果我剪了头发
I'm going to get a national commercial.
我就能出演一个全国性的广告
Wh... seriously?
什... 开玩笑呢吧?
You're getting career advice from a psychic?
你去找通灵师要职业建议?
Good job not making fun of her.
好一个永远不嘲笑她
She's not one of those phonies, okay.
她跟那些骗子不同的 好不好
She wrote a book and has her own web site.
她写了本书 还有自己的网站
Oh, gee, why didn't you say so?
噢 你干吗不早说?
They don't let just anyone have a web site.
又不是人人都有资格申请网站的
- Why are you being such a jerk? - You're surprised?
-你干吗这么刻薄? -你觉得奇怪?
Your psychic tell you I was going to be a jerk?
你的通灵师没告诉你我会变得很刻薄?
Bite me.
去死吧
Come on, penny.
开玩笑嘛 佩妮
Why don't you kids go ahead and chat?
你们俩继续吵你们
We're gonna make out back here.
我们要在后面亲热一会儿
I'm sliding into third.
我要上你三垒了
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
Thanks for giving me
谢谢你给我
Your limited edition green lantern lantern.
限量版的绿灯侠能量灯
Did you really have to bring it in with you?
你非得带上它不可吗?
What if evil strikes and my power ring runs low?
如果恶魔来袭 但我的戒指又没了能量怎么办?
- Come on, let's get a drink. - I don't drink.
-来吧 我们去喝一杯 -我不喝酒
Yeah, well I do.
我要喝酒
And when my wingman is carrying a green lantern lantern,
而且我的泡妞伙伴带着台能量灯
I drink a lot.
我得喝得更多
I'll have a screwdriver, please.
请给我一杯伏特加橙汁鸡尾酒
Don't be chintzy with the screw.
别吝啬你的伏特加
I would like a root beer float.
我要一杯漂浮沙士 [无酒精饮料]
Sheldon, they don' have ice cream.
谢尔顿 他们这儿没有冰淇淋
They don't?
没有?
Well, apparently, these people and I differ greatly
显然这里的人对派对的定义
On the definition of "Party."
跟我是不一样的
He'll have a shirley temple.
给他秀兰·邓波尔(一种无酒精鸡尾酒)
And don't be chintzy with the shirley.
也别吝啬里面的果汁
Okay,
好的
Let's check out the females.
我们开始找女人吧
All right.
There's a female.
那里有个女人
That's professor wilkinson's wife.
那是威尔金森教授的太太
She's like 80 years old.
她好像都80了
But she's female.
但她是个女人
- Isn't that the game? - No.
-你不是要玩找女人的游戏吗? -不
I'm looking for a hookup.
我要找的是能共赴巫山的小妞
Oh, yes.
噢 是么
So, the point of this exercise is
所以这个游戏的重点是
For you to find someone to copulate with?
帮你找到可以交配的人?
Not so loud,
别那么大声
But ideally, yes.
不过理论上是正确的
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
And what is my function as "Wingman"?
我作为泡妞伙伴的职责是什么?
- You help me run my game. - Okay.
-帮我完成游戏 -没问题
What is your game?
你的游戏是什么?
When I lie through my teeth to a woman,
在我跟女人胡吹的时候
You nod and agree.
你就点头附和我
Hey, that's pretty cool.
这玩意儿真帅
What is it?
它是什么东西?
It's a limited edition
这是限量版的
Green lantern lantern.
绿灯侠能量灯
My friend is looking for someone to copulate with.
我朋友在找可以跟他交配的人
You're very funny.
你真幽默
I'm Abby.
我是艾比
- I'm Sheldon. - How do you do?
-我是谢尔顿 -你好
Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali.
我是拉杰·罗摩衍·库萨帕里
- Call me Raj. - Hi, Raj.
-叫我拉杰 -你好 拉杰
Where are you from?
你是哪里人?
The mysterious subcontinent of India.
神秘的印度次大陆
Ooh, India.
噢 印度
- You know India? - I saw Slumdog Millionaire.
-你了解印度吗 -看过贫民窟的百万富翁
Well, I'm a slumdog astrophysicist.
哇 那我就是贫民窟的天体物理学家
I thought your father was a gynecologist.
你爸不是妇科医生吗[有钱人家]
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Martha, come here.
玛莎 快来
Meet Raj and Sheldon.
这两位是拉杰和谢尔顿
- This is my friend, Martha. - Hi.
-这是我朋友 玛莎 -你们好
- Hello. - Hello.
-你好 -你好
Is that the limited edition
这不是限量版的
Green Lantern Lantern?
绿灯侠能量灯吗
"In brightest day, in darkest night,
光明的昼 暗黑的夜
no evil shall escape my sight."
一切罪恶无所遁形
Oh, that is so awesome!
真是酷毙了
Thank you.
多谢
Have you chosen one to copulate with?
选好要和谁交配了吗
So, what should we talk about?
我们聊些什么呢
Well, we could always learn more
我们可以再听听某人的言论
about why people who believe in psychics are idiots.
为什么信灵媒的人都是小白
Leonard?
是吧 莱纳德
Oh, we don't need to talk about that anymore.
这我们就不必多说了
Leonard covered it pretty well in the car.
莱纳德在车里已经说得够绝了
I'm sorry, but facts are facts.
不好意思 但事实如此
Right, and if you can't understand it,
得了 你所无法理解的事
It's not a fact.
那就不是事实
No, if it's not a fact, it's not a fact.
不 如果不是事实 那就是扯淡
Oh, got it.
明白了
Thank you for educating me.
多谢你教育我
You're welcome.
不客气
How's your fish?
鱼好吃吗
Amazing.
相当美味
Would you like to try some?
要来点吗
- Yeah, sure. - Well, the fact is,
-当然 -但事实很残酷
you can't.
偏不给你吃
Come on, Howard, Bernadette, you' both scientists.
霍华德 伯纳黛特 你俩都是科学家
Help me out here.
行行好 帮帮忙吧
What do you think-- want to jump
你觉得呢 他们小两口矛盾
right in the middle of another couple's argument?
我们要搅这趟浑水吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Sorry.
爱莫能助
Maybe we suld just stop talking about this.
我想我们别谈这个话题了
Maybe some of us should stop talking altogether.
我还是觉得我们都闭嘴好了
How is everything tonight?
今晚用餐如何
Really uncomfortable.
相当郁闷
You know, the best thing about being in a committed,
稳定而互相支持的一夫一妻关系中
monogamous, mutually supportive relationship
最大的优点就在于
is that even if you have different idea,
即使两人发生分歧
you can have a spirited debate, yet still care for,
并经过激烈辩论 但感情不受影响
even make love with...
甚至吵过后还是可以云雨一番...
Want your fish?
不要鱼了吗
I knew you were going to do that.
我不用是灵媒
Doesn't make me psychic!
也能猜到你会这样
Attaboy, Leonard make it worse.
好吧 你这废柴只会把事情越弄越糟
What's going on?
什么情况
We scored.
我们找到女人了
I'm the wingman.
我助攻的
Hey.
好啊
- Laser. - Had a great night last night.
-戴上 防镭射 -难忘一宵啊
I don't like to kiss and tell,
我是不想透露太多啦
but somebody made it to eighth base.
但某些人已经上了八垒了哦
What the hell is eighth base?
八垒是个什么情况
Seventh base with shirt off.
七垒只到宽衣解带
Well, my shirt.
宽的还是我的衣
How'd things go with Penny?
你和佩妮咋样了
Oh... couldn't be better.
好得不能再好了
Are we taking our relationship
我们感情生活一不顺
frustrations out on innocent Cylons?
就拿无辜的赛昂人出气吗
It's not just Cylons.
可不止赛昂人呢
Superman's next.
接下来就轮到超人了
All right, I was going to try to squeeze in
好吧 我本想在吃午饭前
a little more mocking before lunch,
溜过来吐吐槽
but I can come back later
但我想我还是识相点撤吧
when you don't have a high-powered weapon.
免得被你的杀伤性武器给殃及了
How can I go out with a woman who believes in psychics?
我怎么能和信灵媒的女孩子约会呢
Hey, I once dated a girl
这有啥 我以前泡过一个妞
who believed she was abducted by aliens.
她还相信自己被外星人绑架过
And that didn'bother you?
你就不介意吗
Au contraire.
正相反[法语]
It meant she was gullible and open to a little probing.
说明她好骗又值得"深探"一番
What am I supposed to,
我该咋办
Pretend I believe something I don't whenever I'm with Penny?
和佩妮一起时我就得装着相信吗
Yes, I'm sure Penny fakes all kinds of things
我肯定佩妮和你一起时
when she's with you.
她也不都是装出来的吗
Do me a favor-- lean or, put your head right here.
帮个忙 怎么都好 让我爆了你
Let me show you anothe way to look at this.
换种说法和你解释吧
Here we have the universe of all women.
这里是全宇宙的女人
These are the ones
其中这一部分的女人
you want to sleep with.
你想和她们上床
These are the women who believe exactly what you believe.
而这里的女人则与你的想法如出一辙
These are the women who would be willing to sleep with you.
而只有这点女人愿意和你上床
And right there in the little triple intersection...
而你的理想伴侣
is your ideal mate.
只能从这三者之间小小的交集中找了
Odds are she's a short physicist with low self-esteem
而你的那个她可能是个又矮又自卑的物理学家
who lives in a government research facility in china.
还是在为中国政府研究所工作
What's your point?
你到底想说啥
In order to keep hing a sexual relationship with Penny,
为了和佩妮继续交往下去
I have to give up everything I believe in--
我就得放弃
my intellectual integrity, the very nature
我对科学知识的信仰
of who I am?
和我的本性吗
I can't do that, Howard.
我做不到 霍华德
I respect that.
完全理解
What is that?
那是什么
Your new girlfriend.
你的新女友
Have fun tonight.
祝你今晚愉快
The dog...
狗狗
Koira. Koira. Koira.
(书名《学习芬兰语》)
The roof...
屋顶
Katto Katto Katto
Grapes...
葡萄
Ryp leet Ryp leet Ryp leet
One minute.
等一下
Sis n Sis n Sis n
What was that?
什么意思
It means "Come in."
是指"请进"
It's taking forever to load
我电脑在装新的操作系统
The new operating system on my computer.
等的时间太久了
I disinfected the kitchen and the bathroom,
我消毒了厨房和卫生间
And now I thought I'd learn Finnish.
索性就来学习芬兰语吧
That's Hindi for
那是印度语
"Whatever floats your bought."
就是说你爱咋咋滴吧
Uh, listen, I got a text from that girl Abby,
我收到艾比发来的短信
And she and her friend Martha want to hang out with us again.
她跟她朋友玛莎 还想跟我们出去玩
What do you say?
你怎么说
I don't say anything.
我什么都不会说
I merely offer you facial expression
只会提醒你 你这个表情
That suggests you've gone insane
说明你走火入魔了
I don't get it.You had a great time.
我不明白 你明明也很开心的啊
Yes, exactly, I had a great time.
没错 我是玩得很开心
That's done; I've moved on to other things.
但完了就完了 我就找其他事做了
For example, after I learn Finnish,
比如说 等我学会了芬兰语
I'm not going to learn Finnish again
我是不会再去学一遍的
Please, Sheldon, I'm a lost Indian boy
求你了 谢尔顿 我这个无助的印度男孩
Far from home, and I want a girlfriend
远离故土 就想交个女朋友
And I want her to be Abby,
想让艾比当我女朋友
And she'll only come over if she can bring Martha.
但除非能带上玛莎 不然她是不会出来的
Raj, I highly doubt there is any argument you can make,
拉杰 我强烈怀疑你能提出什么论据
Threat you might levy, rhetorical strategy,
或许你可以试试威胁我 运用夸张策略
Plea, invocation,
恳求我 给我施法
Supplication, or... vetoomus
跟我祈祷 芬兰语是vetoomus
That you can employ that would convince me to reconsider.
不如试试这几招 说服我再考虑下
My Incredible Hulk hand signed by Stan Lee.
斯坦·李亲笔签名的"神奇绿巨人"手套
(斯坦·李 《绿巨人》漫画的作者)
Oh, my.
天哪
I've admired these for years.
这是我多年梦寐以求的
So does that mean we can go with the girls again?
也就是说你肯再次跟我出去见她们了
Hulk agree to second date with puny humans!
绿巨人同意再次跟弱小的人类约会
You can't wear the hands on the date.
约会时你可不能戴那手套
Hulk sad.
绿巨人伤心了
Cleaning out the old dryer lint, huh?
你清理干净了烘干机滤出来的绒毛
Not only is it courteous,
不但是种礼貌之举
It's safety smart.
更增加了安全系数
Every year, 15,000 fires are caused
每年都有一万五千起火灾
By accidental dryer lint ignition.
是由烘干机上的绒毛突然起火导致的
Now you're supposed to say,
现在你该接下去说
"Wow, what an interesting fact.
哇 真是个有趣的事实
"Come here, you crazy, nerdy guy.
过来吧 你这小呆瓜
I could never be mad at you."
我怎么都不会生你气的
Wow, that's all you got
哇 你就想明白了这些吗
After you were the most obnoxious person
你可是在我们四人约会的时候
On a double date that included Howard Wolowitz?
做足了讨人嫌的事 尤其是还当着霍华德·沃罗威茨的面
No, I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉
I really am.
我说真的
It's not right to mock what a person believes in.
嘲笑别人笃信的事 肯定是不对的
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you be willing to go to my psychic
愿意去我的灵媒那里
And see what it's all about?
看看到底这么回事吗
Would you be willing to read a book
你愿意看看这本书吗
That concisely explains how all psychics are frauds?
里面简要说明了 为何灵媒都是骗人的
I would not.
我不愿意
Okay, let's go see your psychic.
好吧 我们去见见你的灵媒
Really?
真的吗
Well, yeah, one of us has to keep an open mind.
对 我们俩至少得有一人保持开放的思维吧
You saying I don't have an open mind?
你是说我没有开放的思维
No, n-not at all. Let me help you with this stuff.
完全没这意思 我还是帮你忙这事吧
You know, believe in ghosts, too.
我还相信鬼魂
- Great. - And astrology.
-很好 -还有占星术
I know, and pyramid power and healing crystals.
我知道 还有金字塔能和治疗水晶
Oh, no, no, no, crystals don't work.
不不不 水晶可不管用
Really, that's the line?
真的吗 界限在这里吗
Psychics are real,but crystals are voodoo
物理是真实的 水晶就是种巫术
Oh, voodoo's real.
巫术也是真实存在的
You don't want t mess with voodoo.
你绝对不会愿意招惹巫术的
Flatland is more than just a mathematical essay.
《平地》不仅仅是部数学幻想小说
It is also a treatise on Victorian social
同时也是维多利亚时代社会风俗方面的专著
You know I had never considered that.
我还从未如此考虑过
Wow, that's going to
这必将彻底
Completely change my visits there.
改变我对二维世界的造访
Well, it's late.
好了 很晚了
Time for bed.
该上床了
Okay.
好啊
Good night,beauty human.
晚安 美丽的人类
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Yes?
什么事
Listen, they're kind of
他们两个
Getting busy in the living room, and...
在客厅就忙着搞上了
I was wondering if I could hang out in here for a while.
我在想 能不能到你房里呆一会
Well, I suppose.
我想可以吧
Come in.
进来吧
I'll sleep in leonard's room. Good night.
我睡莱纳德房里去 晚安