生活大爆炸 第三季 The Big Bang Theory Season 3 第13集: Bozeman反应 The Bozeman Reaction

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: Mark Cendrowski

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 朱迪·格雷尔 / 约书亚·马林纳 / 威尔·惠顿


台词
Seems like forever
我们好像好久
Since the four of us have been out to eat you know?
没有四个人一起出来吃饭了 我是说
Just the guys.
没有女生的情况下
Oh god! Yes we get it.
够了吧 我们知道了
You have a girlfriend now.
你现在有女朋友了
A little jealous sorry?
搞得你小嫉妒了吗 真不好意思
No I'm not jealous.
谁嫉妒了
All right I'd kill a hobo if it'll get me laid.
好吧 为了能嘿咻我愿意付出一切代价
Now can we order?
可以点菜了吗
Oh dear lord they re-did the menu.
天啊 他们更新了菜单
So what? It's the same food.
那又怎样 菜又没变
Oh is it? Look at this.
是吗 看看这个
General tso's chicken
左宗棠鸡[被归为湘菜]
Is no longer listed under "Specialties."
它不是在招牌菜之列了
It's now under "Chicken."
而是归在鸡料理下面了
So?
所以呢[So与'Tso'同音]
Yes general tso.
是的 是左宗棠鸡
Not "Tso " The chicken "So" The question.
我不是说"左" 我是问"所以呢"
So?
所以呢
So why is it no longer a specialty?
所以 它为什么不是招牌菜了呢
Did the chef lose confidence
这里的厨师是对这道菜没了信心
In the dish or himself?
还是对他自己没了信心啊
And look over here.
再看这里
"Shrimp in mobster sauce."
强盗酱沾鲜虾
What is "Mobster sauce"?
强盗酱是什么
It's obviously a typo.
这明显是打印错误
Perhaps. Or perhaps this restaurant's
也许吧 也可能是这家餐馆现在是
Now a front for organized crime.
一场有组织的犯罪活动的前线阵地
For all we know the mobster sauce
就上面的介绍来看 强盗酱里包含
Contains actual chunks of deceased mobsters.
丰富的已死强盗的肉
No no no no-- I think it just means
不不不不 我觉得它的意思是
It's the kind of sauce that mobsters like.
这是一种强盗们喜欢的酱料
It doesn't mean any of that!
没那么复杂啦
It's a typo.
只是打印错误而已
You know what? Let's just get a pizza.
这样吧 我们还是去吃批萨
Good idea. We'll go to corleone's.
好主意 我们去柯里昂意式餐厅
Sure no mobsters there.
当然好 那儿可没有强盗
You know the more I think about it
知道不 我越想越觉得
the mobster sauce couldn't possibly contain
强盗酱里不可能包含
chunks of mobster.
丰富的强盗肉
And why is that?
这又是为什么呢
It was listed under "Seafood."
它被归在海鲜里
What if they were mobsters who slept with the fishes?
如果他们是一群跟鱼睡觉的强盗呢
Leonard are we having a serious conversation or not?
莱纳德 这可是很严肃的话题
What the...?
天啊...
The tv is gone.
电视机不见了
So are our laptops.
我们的笔记本也没了
Oh god.
老天
Oh god.
老天
Oh god!
老天爷啊!
It's all right.
还好还好
They didn't take my comic books.
我的漫画书都还在
生活大爆炸第三季第十三集
They took our TV
他们拿走了我们的电视机
Two laptops
两台笔记本电脑
Four external hard-drives
四台外接硬盘
Our PS2 our PS3
我们的PS2和PS3
Our x-box our x-box 360
x-box和x-box360
Our classic nintendo
经典版任天堂
Our super nintendo our nintendo 64 and our wii.
超级任天堂 任天堂64 还有wii[以上都是游戏机]
We like games.
我们喜欢玩游戏
Right games. They took halo 1
对了 游戏 他们拿走了光晕1
Halo 2 halo 3 call of duty 1
光晕2 光晕3 使命召唤1
Call of duty 2 call of duty 3
使命召唤2 使命召唤3
Rock band rock band 2
摇滚乐团 摇滚乐团2
Final fantasy 1 thru 9 the legend of zelda
最终幻想1到9 塞尔达传说
The legend of zelda: ocarina of time
塞尔达传说之时光之笛
The legend of zelda: twilight princess
塞尔达传说之黎明公主
Super mario brothers super mario galaxy
超级马里奥兄弟 超级马里奥银河
Mario and sonic at the winter olympics...
马里奥和索尼克在冬奥会...
...and ms. Pacman.
还有吃豆小姐[以上都是游戏]
Assorted video games.
各种电玩游戏
When does the csi team get here?
犯罪现场鉴证科什么时候到
What?
什么
In anticipation of their arrival
鉴于他们要过来
I've bagged some evidence.
我已经包好了一些证据
One of the thieves had the audacity
其中一个贼匪在扫荡我们的屋子时
To quench his thirst while ransacking our home.
居然斗胆解决了自己的摄水问题
You should be able to pull some good prints off this.
你们应该可以从上面找到一些有效的指纹
And now here are my prints
这些是我的指纹
So you can rule me out as a suspect.
这样你们就可以把我排除在嫌疑之外了
What about me?
那我呢
I'm sorry leonard. It's too early to discount
对不起 莱纳德 现在就排除
The possibility of this being an inside job.
内鬼作案的可能性还为时过早
Would I be completely out of line to ask you to shoot him?
我请求你枪毙了他也不算太过分吧
I'd be happy to put him under a 72-hour
我很乐意把他送进监护病房
Psychiatric hold.
进行72小时的精神病观察
I'm not crazy.
我不是疯子
My mother had me tested.
我妈妈带我去做过测试了
We're done here.
我都问完了
Call this number and we'll fax you a copy of the report
打这个电话 我们会把调查报告传真给你们的
So you can submit it to your insurance company.
这样你们就能向保险公司索赔了
I-I'm sorry.
请稍等
That's the end of your inquiry?
你这就算问完了吗
Do you have any more information that might be relevant?
那你还有什么相关的信息要提供吗
Oh my goodness. Where do I begin? For instance--
天呐 多得去了 比如说
My laptop contained
我笔记本电脑里
four out of the five gedankenexperiments
有五种思维实验 其中四种
necessary for a cogent restatement
都是关于量子测量课题的
of the quantum measurement problem.
强有力的重述
How is that going to help them?
这对他们有何帮助
They could monitor scientific publications and see
这样他们就可以监控科学出版社
if anyone posts such a cogent restatement in the next
看看有没有其他人在未来的几个月内
Couple of months. If so
寄给他们这类重述 如果有
The authors are most likely
该作者就很有可能
in possession of my stolen laptop.
偷了我的笔记本电脑
Good night fellas.
晚安 孩子们
Come on Bochco.
收工 波齐科
What are we supposed to do now?
我们现在该怎么办
The only thing we can do.
唯一能做的就是
Watch tv on our phones until the criminals return
在罪犯回来前坐下看看手机电视
and bludgeon us to death in our sleep.
在熟睡后被他棒打致死
Does that mean you've ruled me out as a suspect?
这是否意味着我排除嫌疑了
Oh how I wish I could.
我多么希望不是你
I do not have to urinate.
我不必去尿尿
I am the master of my own bladder.
我的膀胱我做主
Drat.
该死
I can't believe it.
太难以置信了
If I hadn't been working the dinner shift
要不是我一直在餐厅上班
I would've run right into the robbers.
我可就和盗贼正面相遇了
Hey there's no reason for you to be scared.
你不必感到害怕
I'm not scared.
我才不怕
I would've gone all Nebraska on their asses.
我会给他们的屁屁还以重击
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Hand me the bat.
把球棒给我
We just had a major crime in the building
本栋楼刚发生恶性罪案
And you open the door without asking who it is?
你问都没问就开门了
It won't happen again. What's up?
不会再发生了 你啥事
Nothing.
没事
I just wanted to see if you were both okay.
来看看你俩是否安好
We're fine Sheldon.
我们好得很 谢尔顿
All right then.
那好吧
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
That was weird even for him.
即使是谢尔顿 刚才也显得真怪
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Who is it?
请问哪位
Sheldon. Sheldon Cooper.
谢尔顿 谢尔顿·库珀
Yes?
你好
May I come in?
我可以进来吗
Yeah.
来吧
I see you're drinking wine.
貌似你们在喝酒
Yes we are.
不错
And we're about to go to bed.
然后准备就寝了
Sheldon do you want to sleep here tonight?
谢尔顿 你是不是要在这儿过夜
Oh as small as Leonard is
尽管莱纳德身型娇小
I don't think the two of you'd be comfortable on the couch.
我还是觉得你俩在沙发上睡不太舒服
What do you want?
你要怎样
It's not what I want it's what evolution wants.
不是我的问题 而是进化规律
Human beings are primates.
人类是灵长类动物
Primates have evolved to live in groups
灵长类动物一般是群居生活
both for protection and support.
从而互相保护 互相关爱
But you don't like other people.
但你不喜欢群居
I do tonight.
今晚不同
It's scary over there.
那儿太恐怖了
It's getting scary here too.
这儿也快了
three little kittens?
三只小猫
Three little pigs?
三头小猪
God I don't know.
上帝啊 我不知道
Star Wars?
星球大战
Did we win? Can we go to bed?
我们赢了吗 能上床了吗
Good lord-- I could not have made this easier.
天呐 已经简单到极至了
Hydrogen atom h
氢原子 字母H
Plus pigs minus pea-- higgs.
加上猪减去花生 等于希格斯粒子[h+pigs-p=higgs]
Bow General Zod trapped in the phantom zone.
船艏 被困在幻影地带内的查德将军[超人前传人物]
Bow-zone.
船艏和地带[bo+zone]
Pear. Tickle.
梨 挠痒痒
Pear-tickle.
梨加挠痒痒[par+tickle]
Higgs boson particle.
希格斯粒子 玻色子 微量子
How could you not get that?
你怎么就想不通
He's right penny. It's all there.
没错 佩妮 都画那儿了
Sheldon sweetie I know you're feeling insecure
谢尔顿 亲爱的 我知道你有不安全感
But we've really got to go to sleep.
但我们真得睡觉了
All right. I'll take the first watch
那好吧 我先值第一班
And wake you at 0400.
世界时4点再叫醒你们
Great. Good night.
太好了 晚安
Wait wait-- what's 0400?
等等 什么叫世界时4点
- 4:00 a.M. - That's like in 45 minutes.
-就是四点 -那不还差45分钟就到了吗
Just keep walking.
赶紧撤
it's quiet out there.
那里静悄悄的
Maybe a little too quiet.
可能太安静了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Just gonna take a look around outside.
就出去看看
Bad idea.
糟糕的主意
No jim don't open the door!
不 吉姆 别开门
Listen to her Jim.
听她的没错 吉姆
Don't worry.
别担心
There's no one out there.
外面没人
Leonard and Penny!
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny!
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny!
莱纳德 佩妮
Who is it?
是谁
All right we've got a titanium dead bolt
好了 现已安装钛制固定栓锁
And a reinforced jamb
和加固门框
controlled by a state-of-the-art electronic access system.
由最先进的电子门禁系统控制
What if they cut the power?
万一他们切断电源呢
There's a 200-watt uninterruptible
内置200瓦不间断的
backup power supply.
后备供电
What if someone steals my keys?
万一我的钥匙被偷了呢
There are independent voice and fingerprint scanners.
配备了独立声控和指纹扫描系统
What if someone kidnaps me forces me to record my voice
万一我被绑架了 被迫录下声音
and then cuts off my thumb?
还被绑匪割下了拇指呢
I'll send them a basket of muffins.
那我可要送一篮子松饼感谢他们
Now inside we've got motion detectors
而在屋内 配备了动作监测器
infrared sensors and cameras connected to a server
红外传感器和监视器 同时连接
running state-of-the-art facial recognition software.
配有最先进面部识别软件的服务器
Where did you get all this stuff?
你从哪儿搞来这些玩意
Eh I got a buddy over at the Department of Defense.
我在国防部有个朋友
He just gave it to you?
他这么大方给你了吗
I'm sure he would have if I had asked.
我要是开口 他肯定会给的
Ironically their security
讽刺的是 他们的保安系统
isn't all that good.
也不是这么完善嘛
Raj your car is blocking me...
拉杰 你的车挡住我的...
Intruder alert intruder alert.
防盗警报 防盗警报
- Intruder alert. - What the hell?
-防盗警报 -搞什么鬼
- Intruder alert. - Sorry let me help you.
-防盗警报 -抱歉 我来帮你
Wonderful security system
真是"完美"的保安系统
If we're attacked by a school of tuna.
遭受金枪鱼群袭击时用正好
Don't worry the net's going to be electrified.
别担心 这渔网还将通电
You picture her on the floor spasming uncontrollably.
她一旦倒在地上 全身便会不可自主地痉挛
Better.
这还差不多
Sheldon's journal.
谢尔顿的日记[恶搞《守望者》中的罗夏日记]
Security system in place.
保安系统已安装到位
However sleep continues to elude me.
但我依然难以入睡
I've seen the underbelly of Pasadena...
我目睹了帕萨迪纳市的阴暗面[加州城市]
This so-called city of roses and it haunts me.
这座所谓的玫瑰之城 如今阴魂不散
Ah the injustice.
罪恶横行 毫无正义
I lie here awake tormented
我被痛苦折磨 辗转反侧
while out there evil lurks
而邪恶四处潜伏在外
probably playing Donkey Kong on my classic Nintendo.
可能正霸占我的经典任天堂玩大金刚呢
Oh dear.
老天
I am the master of my own bladder.
我的膀胱我做主
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Oh my...
天哪
God Sheldon.
老天 谢尔顿
What the hell are you doing out there?
见鬼的你到底在外面干什么
I heard a noise.
我听到有响声
It was us.
那是我们
We knocked over a lamp.
撞翻了一个台灯
Why would you knock over a lamp?
你们干嘛要撞翻台灯
- We were going to have... - He doesn't need
-我们正要... -没必要告诉他
to know what we were doing Leonard.
我们在干嘛 莱纳德
No she's right I don't need to know what you were doing.
没错 我是没必要知道你们在干嘛
Carry on.
继续吧
What are you doing?
你干什么
Use the door.
走门就可以了
Good thinking.
好主意
Perhaps I'll check the perimeter
或许我该四处查看下
and make some warm milk.
再泡点热牛奶
Great you do that.
很好 去吧
Would you like me to bring you some warm milk?
你想要我给你带点热牛奶吗
I'm lactose intolerant.
我有乳糖不耐症
And you don't wish to alarm me with any more loud noises.
你是不想再弄出更大的声响来吓我
Very thoughtful.
想得真周到
Warm milk Penny?
佩妮 要热牛奶吗
No thanks.
不了 谢谢
Fine.
好吧
Good night to you sir.
晚安 先生
Miss.
还有女士
Sorry about that.
真是抱歉
Ugh what can you do?
你又无能为力
Here.
过来
Intruder alert intruder alert.
防盗警报 防盗警报
Intruder alert intruder alert.
防盗警报 防盗警报
Looks like Wolowitz got the net electrified.
看来沃罗威茨启动电网了
Sheldon are you okay?
谢尔顿你没事吧
I-I'm fine...
我 我没事
Although I'm no longer the master of my own bladder.
只是控制不了自己的膀胱了
My new computer came with windows 7.
我的新电脑装了瘟骑系统
Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than windows vista.
瘟骑比围死他更容易上手嘛
I don't like that.
这我可不喜欢
Don't you think looking for a new city to live in
你不觉得搬到新城市去
is a bit of an overreaction?
有点反应过激了吗
Our apartment was broken into
我们的公寓被盗
Our security system tried to kill me
我们的保安系统又差点杀了我
And as a result I'm leaving Pasadena forever.
因此 我决定永久搬离帕萨迪纳
Tell me how that's overreacting.
你说我这能叫反应过度吗
Come on Sheldon you can't move.
拜托 谢尔顿 你可不能搬
Don't you need to stay in one place
你不是该留在原地吗
so the mother ship can find you
这样你的母舰返回时候
when it returns?
才能找到你
Oh if that were only true.
真是这样就好了
Unfortunately as I'm earthbound for the foreseeable future
不幸的是 在可预见的将来 我还得呆地球上
I need to find a location that's more hospitable
一定得找个比帕萨迪纳
than the mean streets of Pasadena like...
更加友好安全的地方 比如
Enid Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州的伊尼德市
Low crime rate
低犯罪率
and high-speed internet connectivity...
加上高速网络
But no model train shops.
但没有火车模型店
Sorry Enid.
抱歉 伊尼德市
Is he quitting his job at the university?
他要辞了大学的工作吗
Oh no he's going to telecommute.
不 他准备远程办公
Everybody's really excited about it.
大家都乐见于此
All right.
好了
Boone North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳州 布恩市
"Every summer since 1952
自1952年以前的每年夏天
Boone has hosted an outdoor amphitheater portrayal
布恩市都会在露天的原型剧场重演
Of the life and times of its namesake Dan'l Boone."
与之同名的丹尼尔·布恩时代的生活图景
Sounds like something that would attract the wrong crowd.
感觉这会吸引一帮不良分子过去
Penny you're from Nebraska correct?
佩妮 你来自内布拉斯加 对吗
Born and raised.
土生土长
It will take me a few days to get settled.
我要过几天才能安顿好
After I do I will e-mail you detailed PDFs
到时候我会发详细的文档给你
containing diagrams and instructions
包括图解和操作指南
that will guide you through packing and shipping
指导你打包和装运
the rest of my possessions to Bozeman Montana.
我余下的行李到蒙大拿州的波兹曼市
In the meantime please forward my mail.
同时 别忘了转发我的邮件
Any place specific
具体需要发给谁
Or just the Bozeman Montana loony bin?
还是只需发给蒙大拿州波兹曼市的疯人院
I sense you're making a joke
我知道你在开玩笑
But Bozeman does have a comedy club called the loony bin
但波兹曼市确实有家喜剧俱乐部叫疯人院
so do not forward my mail there.
别转发到那去
Oh come on.
拜托
So you were the victim of a crime.
你不幸成了盗窃案失主
That's part of life.
这本就是生活的一部分
When my great-grandfather first came to this country
我曾祖父第一次来美国时
he put all his hopes and dreams
把全部希望与梦想都寄托于
Into this little butcher shop he ran
他开在纽约下东区的
on the lower east side of New York.
那家小小的肉铺里
You know what happened?
你猜怎么着
Every customer who walked into that butcher shop
凡是去光顾他肉铺
and asked for a pound of liver
去买猪肝的人
got ripped off.
他都宰客没商量
But...
但是
Those people moved on and so should you.
那些人看开了走出来了 你也该这样
I am moving on.
我是走出来了啊
I'm going to be a Bozite.
我要搬去波兹曼市
They call themselves "Bozites"?
他们会自称"波兹曼人"吗
(Bozite是德克萨斯州一个荒废的"鬼镇")
They should. It's one of the first things
就该这么叫 这是我到那之后
I plan to bring up upon arrival.
计划的首要任务之一
Sheldon I can't believe I'm saying this
谢尔顿 我不敢相信我会这么说
But I'm going to miss you.
但我会想你的
Penny as you know I'm not comfortable
佩妮 要知道我不喜欢
with prolonged good-byes and maudlin displays of emotion
漫长的道别和离情别绪
so I prepared a short video.
所以我准备了一个短片
Greetings.
大家好
As you know I'm not comfortable with prolonged good-byes
要知道我不喜欢漫长的道别
and maudlin displays of emotion
和离情别绪
so I prepared this short video.
所以我准备了这个短片
The four of you are three of my closest friends
你们四位 有三位是我的好友
and one treasured acquaintance.
还有一位也是难得的点头之交
Though I cannot state categorically that my life
虽然我无法断言 没有了你们
will be diminished by not having you in it
我的人生将从此失色不少
I am comfortable if you choose to believe that.
但你们要这么想的话 我也没意见
Since you intend to remain
既然你们打算继续留在
in this lawless metropolitan area
这座罪案猖獗的大都市
statistics suggest that you will succumb to tragic
根据统计数据 在我们再见之前
and gruesome ends before we meet again.
你们就会死于非命 遭遇不测
Live long and prosper.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛[瓦肯人的经典手势]
Sheldon that's so...
谢尔顿 这实在是...
You might want to lock the door behind me.
我走后你们该及时锁门
This isn't Bozeman.
这里可不是波兹曼
How the hell do I know who's the friend
我怎么知道谁是好友
and who's the acquaintance?
谁又是泛泛之交
That is a bracing cold
冷得人心旷神怡
An invigorating cold.
冷得人精神一振
Lord is it cold!
天哪 好冷啊
Help you with your bags sir?
先生 我帮你拿包吧
Thank you fellow Bozite.
谢谢 波兹曼朋友
And may I say you are the living embodiment of all
你真是我们这美丽小镇的商会
the promises made by our lovely town's chamber of commerce.
所许承诺的最好体现
Wait!
等等我
Wait!
等等
Excuse me!
快给我回来
One ticket to Pasadena California please.
给我一张去加州帕萨迪纳市的票
Hey look who's back!
看看谁回来了
Interesting.
真有趣
The acquaintance is the first to greet me.
居然是泛泛之交第一个欢迎我