Having a little trouble catching your breath there?
喘不过气了吗
No, no, I'm good.
不 不 我没事儿
If my P.E. teachers had told me this is what I was training for,
要是体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了这个
I would have tried a lot harder.
我就会试着再努力点
"Do or do not. There is no try."
要么去做 要么放手 没有尝试一说
Did you just quote star wars?
你刚引用了星战的台词吗
I believe I quoted Empire Strikes Back.
我引用的应该是《帝国反击战》的台词
I'm lying in bed with a beautiful woman who can quote Yoda.
我居然和一个能引用尤达大师的话的美女躺在一起
I love you, Penny.
我爱你 佩妮
I just wanted to put that out there.
我只是不吐不快而已
Oh, yeah, no, I-I'm-I'm glad.
不 我很高兴
- Glad is good. - Yeah.
-高兴就好 -嗯
So, it's getting pretty late.
呃...已经很晚了
- We should probably go to sleep. - Yeah.
-我们差不多该睡觉吧 -对
- Okay. - Yeah, probably.
-对 -该睡了
- Okay, good night, sweetie. - Good night.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
Hey, Leonard, where do you come down on giant ants?
莱纳德 你对巨型蚂蚁这个问题持什么立场
Sheldon says impossible.
谢尔顿说不可能有
Howard and I say not only possible,
霍华德和我都觉得不仅可能
but as a mode of transportation, way cooler than a Batmobile.
而且作为一种交通工具 比蝙蝠战车酷多了
You are ignoring the square-cube law.
你忽视了平方/立方定律
The giant ant would be crushed under the weight of its own exoskeleton.
巨型蚂蚁会被 自身的骨骼重量压垮
And for the record,
而且准确来说
the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is:
真正酷的交通工具排名应该是
([悬滑板引自《回到未来2》 传送器引自《星际迷航》])
jet pack, hoverboard, transporter, Batmobile, and then giant ant.
喷射背包 悬滑板 传送器 蝙蝠战车 然后才是巨型蚂蚁
Seriously? You have nothing better to do
有没有搞错 你们就没别的事干
than sit around and discuss the possibility of giant ants?
只能坐在这里聊巨型蚂蚁存在的可能性吗
Perhaps he's at a sensitive point in his monthly cycle.
估计他到了每月一次的敏感期了
Are you saying he's man-strating?
你是说他来大姨夫了[与Menstruating同音]
But as far back as the 17th century,
但早在十七世纪
scientists observed a 33-day fluctuation in men's hormone levels.
科学家就发现男性荷尔蒙水平 有个33天的波动周期
That might explain my weepy days in the middle of the month.
难怪我每月中旬都会两眼泪汪汪
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Okay, forget giant ants.
算了 不说巨型蚂蚁
How about giant rabbits?
巨型兔子呢
Big or small, I don't like rabbits.
不管大小 我都不喜欢兔子
They always look like they're about to say something,
兔子总是看似很想说话
but they never do.
但从来不开口
Rabbits do have a respiratory system that would support great size.
兔子倒是有呼吸系统 支撑巨大的体型
And on a side note, they are one of the few mammals
并且 兔子是少数哺乳动物中
whose scrotum is in front of the penis.
阴囊长在阴茎前的
Maybe that's what they want to talk about.
也许这才是他们想谈论的
Leonard, where do you stand on giant rabbits and scrotal position?
莱纳德 你对巨型兔子和阴囊位置 持啥态度
I honestly don't care.
我一点都不在乎
Because every time we've talked about unusual animal genitals,
每次我们谈到不寻常的动物生殖器
you've always had some pretty strong and controversial opinions.
你总会有些有力且富争议性的观点
What do you want from me? I just don't give a rat's ass.
你想让我说什么 我就是对这个没兴趣
Would that be a giant rat's ass?
有没有巨型老鼠屁屁
For the record, giant rats are possible.
准确来说 巨型老鼠是有可能存在的
Can we please talk about something else?
我们能不能说点别的
Maybe something vaguely related to life as we know it on this planet?
比如稍微跟我们生活有关 而且是地球上的东西
Okay, how about this for a topic:
这个话题怎么样
Why is Leonard being a giant douche?
为什么莱纳德是个大混蛋
Assuming giant douches are possible.
假设大混蛋有可能存在
Leonard's being one.
莱纳德就是一个
Maybe he's having a lover's spat with Penny.
说不定他和佩妮发生了"爱爱"口角
No, there was no spat.
才怪 我们没吵架
Oh, but something happened.
但确实发生了点状况
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
But I sense you're going to and I don't want to hear about it. Excuse me.
我觉得你想说 我不想听 失陪
What'd you do, Romeo?
你干啥了 罗密欧
You pour maple syrup all over your body
往身上倒枫蜜
and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack?
问她有没有性致玩3P
Did you think it would be funny to put on a pair of her panties and jump around,
你是不是穿她的内裤跳来跳去取悦她
but it wound up just creeping her out?
结果却把她吓着了
I'm just asking, dude.
我只是问问 老兄
It happens.
没准儿呢[Raj深受其害]
You guys still on for bowling tonight?
你们参加今晚的保龄球赛吗
In fact, I've prepared some trash talk for the occasion.
我还准备了几句垃圾话呢
You bowl like your mama.
你打得跟你妈一个水准
Unless, of course, she bowls well.
不过 如果她打得很好
In which case, you bowl nothing like her.
那就是 你打得跟你妈大相径庭
That is what is referred to as a burn on you.
这就是灼烈言辞的效果
Did you ask her to start waxing?
你要求她滴蜡吗
Did you start waxing?
你滴蜡了
While making love,
是不是做爱时
did you accidentally spank your own ass and cry out, "Mommy"?
你不小心拍了自己屁股 然后大声哭喊"妈咪"
I'm walking away from you now.
我懒得理你们
Yeah, I think we're getting close.
看来我们猜得越来越靠谱儿了
Did you take a Benadryl
你是在跟她上床的时候
and fall asleep while pleasuring her?
吃了片苯海拉明(此药会造成昏昏欲睡)然后睡着了么
Because you can die that way.
你可能会因此丢了小命儿哎
Oh, that would be a good way to go.
牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流啊
Good, Penny. Reminder: bowling tonight at 7:00.
太好了 佩妮 友情提示 今晚7点 保龄之夜
Oh, right, bowling.
噢对 保龄
You don't have to come if you don't want to.
你要是不想来也不用勉强
No, no, it's okay.
不会啊 没那回事儿
I mean, let's face it, you guys would get creamed without me.
说实话 没我的话你们指定输得巨惨
In this particular case,
就此特殊情况来看
your lack of femininity works to our advantage.
你纯爷们儿的气质对我们十分有利
It's always nice chatting with you, Sheldon.
跟你聊天总是这么开心 谢尔顿
Thinly veiled contempt.
是毫不掩饰的轻视你
- Remember: 7:00. - Got it.
-别忘了 7点 -知道啦
- Pacific Daylight time! - Bite me!
-是太平洋夏令时 -咋着吧
Please reserve that butch spirit for the lanes.
请把这纯爷们儿的气场发挥在赛场上吧
I thought you were bringing your own bowling shoes.
你不是要带自己的保龄球鞋来吗
These are my own bowling shoes.
这双就是我自己的啊
Then what's with the disinfectant?
那你还消什么毒啊
I know where my feet have been.
我脚踩过啥地方我知道
Albino Bob couldn't make it, so I brought a substitute.
阿尔比诺·鲍勃不能来了 所以我带了个替补来
I believe some of you know wil Wheaton.
相信你们中有人认识他 威尔·惠顿 (《星际迷航》中的演员)
Hi, Sheldon. How's it going?
嗨 谢尔顿 近来如何啊
Well, well, well. If it isn't Wil Wheaton,
哎哟哟 这不是威尔·惠顿嘛
the Green Goblin to my Spider-Man.
我家蜘蛛侠的敌人 绿魔
the Pope Paul V to my Galileo,
我家伽利略的对头 教皇保罗五世
the Internet Explorer to my Firefox.
我家火狐的对手 IE浏览器
You're not still carrying a grudge because I beat you at that card tournament, are you?
我上次纸牌锦标赛赢了你 你不会还怀恨在心呢吧
I'm the proud owner of wilwheatonstinks.com, .net, and .org.
我可是"臭威尔惠顿" 企业网站 互联网站和机构网站的所有人
What does that tell you?
知道这说明什么吗
It tells me that I am living rent-free right here.
这说明你无时无刻都在想着我
You ready to bowl?
准备好比赛了么
I don't know if Stuart told you what you're up against tonight,
我不知道斯图尔特有没有告诉你 今晚你的对手是谁
but before you stands the co-captain of the
不过站在你面前的人就是
East Texas Christian Youth Holy Roller Bowling League championship team.
东德克萨斯州青年基督徒圣保龄同盟会 冠军队的联盟队长
Seven- to 12-year-old division.
7到12岁参赛组
Also, Penny's pretty good.
佩妮打得也不错
Great. Then it's on.
很好 那放马来吧
Oh, foolish Wil Wheaton, it was never off.
愚蠢的威尔·惠顿 战火就没灭过
The Miss Congeniality of the bowling pageant.
保龄赛会上的"特工佳丽"
Before you jump on Twitter
在你登陆推特
to tout your modest accomplishment,
然后吹嘘自己那可以无视的成就之前
watch how it's really done.
看看什么叫真正的高手
My thoughts are its thoughts.
吾念乃其念
Its holes are my holes.
其洞乃吾洞
Tweet that, Tweety Bird.
推特这个吧 推特鸟
Hey, I just wanted to tell you i'm a big fan.
我只想跟你说 我是你的粉丝
I'm sure you're probably sick of Star Trek questions,
你肯定被《星际迷航》的问题问得想吐了
but Whoopi Goldberg-- you ever hit that?
不过乌比·戈德堡 你有没那个啊
The magic elixir that can turn this poor, shy Indian boy
能让这个可怜害羞的印度男孩
into the life of the party.
成为耀眼人物的神奇药剂
Chili cheese fry?
吃辣味奶酪薯条吗
Yes. I love chili cheese fries.
好啊 我爱辣味奶酪薯条
Really? You love them?
真的 你爱吃啊
No reason. I'm just glad to hear you're comfortable saying you love something.
没事啊 只是很高兴听到 你对表达爱意毫无障碍
Do you really want to get into this right now?
你真的想现在谈这事儿吗
Why wouldn't you love the chili cheese fries?
你怎么会不爱吃辣味奶酪薯条呢
They've been in your life a long time.
这么多年你一直都在吃
They make you happy. They deserve to know.
它们让你心情大好 它们应该知道你对它们的爱
Look, you just caught me by surprise last night. I didn't know what to say.
昨晚我只是被你吓到了 我不知道说什么好
Okay, well, now you've had some time to think about it.
好 到现在给你的思考时间够久了吧
So, what do you want to say?
那你想说什么
How can you not be sure?
你怎么会不确定
Okay, this isn't the place to have this conversation.
在这谈论这事儿不太合适
No, the place to have the conversation was in bed
对啊 合适的地方是在床上
after I said, "I love you"
在我说了"我爱你"
and you said, "Thank you. Good night."
你说"谢谢 晚安"之后
Don't push it, Leonard.
别逼我 莱纳德
- I am not pushing anything. - You are.
-我没逼你 -你逼我了
You don't get to decide when I'm ready to say "I love you!"
你没权利决定我什么时候准备好说"我爱你"
Ah, the premature "I love you."
原来是过早的告白问题
I guessed "premature." Does that count?
我猜的是过"早"的问题 算对吗
I've been familiarizing myself with female emotional crises.
我通过研读连环画《凯西》[一部讲述女人生活的漫画]
by studying the comic strip Cathy.
努力想要熟悉雌性生物的感情危机
When she's upset, she says, "Ack!" and eats ice cream.
她一沮丧就会说"日" 然后吃冰淇淋
If you were a cat, I would have brought you a lasagna.
你要是只猫 我就给你带千层面了
Did Leonard send you over here?
是莱纳德让你来的吗
No, we haven't spoken since your abrupt departure last night
不 自从你昨晚突然离开 我们还没说过话
caused us to forfeit to Stuart and his dastardly ringer Wil Wheaton.
害得我们昨天输给斯图尔特和他那卑鄙的参赛者威尔·惠顿
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
为此我很抱歉
I'm not too proud to admit that I cried myself to sleep.
我毫不自豪地承认昨天我是哭着睡着的
And let me tell you, sleep did not
让我来告诉你吧
come easily with Leonard in the next room
有莱纳德在隔壁嘶吼摇滚歌手莫莉莎的歌
singing along with Alanis Morrisette.
你就很难睡着了
No. Clearly another woman in dire need of ice cream.
不 很显然某位来大姨夫的也急需冰淇淋来解闷
All right, Sheldon, what part of this is supposed to make me feel better?
好吧 谢尔顿 有没有什么安慰点的消息
The part where I tell you i've engineered a rematch
关于这一点 我自行决定了来一场复赛
with Stuart's team for tonight.
今晚重新对战斯图尔特他们
Oh, honey, I don't know.
亲爱的 我不知道
Things are a little weird with Leonard right now.
现在和莱纳德在一起感觉怪怪的
You want me to remove him from the team?
你想让我把他踢出去吗
I'm the captain. I can do that.
我是队长 我说了算
No, no, that's okay.
不 没关系
Just let me talk to him, and I'll get back to you.
我去和他谈谈 回来再找你吧
When are you going to talk to him?
你准备什么时候找他谈
He's in the laundry room now. Now would be a good time.
他在洗衣房 现在去正好
You're n gonna leave me alone until I do it, are you?
我不去你就一直烦我烦到死对吧
Oh, I think we both know the answer to that question.
哎呀 这还用问吗
I think we should talk now.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Wha...? No, it's okay.
什么 不 没事
We don't have to talk 'cause there's nothing to talk about.
我们不用谈 也没什么可谈
So, you didn't get all snarky
那你生气不是因为
'cause I said something nice to a bowl of chili fries?
我对一碗辣味薯条说了句好话
All right, maybe I overreacted.
好吧 也许我反应过激了
So we're in two different places emotionally. So what?
我们俩感情上不太同步 那又如何
And maybe I'm a little ahead of you. That's fine.
或许我比你快了一点 没关系
In fact, it makes sense, 'cause let's face it,
其实很合理 面对现实
I've been in this relationship two years longer than you.
我爱你比你爱我多了整整两年
Look, Leonard, you have to know how much I care about you.
莱纳德 你要知道我很在乎你
It's just that I've said the "L" word
可我以前就是太早说"爱你"
too soon before, and it didn't work out very well.
结果都不欢而散
I wouldn't know what that's like.
不知道那是什么情形
You know what I'm talking about, though.
但你明白我的意思
Yes, that's what I'm telling you.
对 我就是这个意思
We are good. We are great.
我们很好 好得不得了
All right! Fence mended, problem swept under the rug.
太好了 栅栏已补 误会已清
Yes, I was eavesdropping.
对 我刚刚在偷听
There's a lot at stake here.
因为赌注太大了
Attention, all bowlers:
注意 选手们
I've taken the liberty of having these made for our rematch.
我强制要求穿这个参加我们的复赛
"The Wesley Crushers"?
"卫斯理·柯洛夏斯"
No, not The Wesley Crushers.
不是指卫斯理·柯洛夏斯
The Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理碾碎者
Wesley Crusher was
卫斯理·柯洛夏是
Wil Wheaton's character on Star Trek.
威尔·惠顿在《星际迷航》里扮演的角色
Still don't get it.
还是不明白
It's a blindingly clever play on words.
这是个极其巧妙的双关语
By appropriating his character's name and adding the S,
在他所饰演的角色名后面加个复数
we imply that we we'll be the crushers of Wesley.
暗示着我们将是彻底终结卫斯理的人
Okay, I'm sorry, honey,
好吧 抱歉亲爱的
but The Wesley Crushers sounds like a bunch of people
但你这样写 看起来就好像有好多粉丝
who like Wesley Crusher.
喜欢卫斯理·柯洛夏
No! Again, it's not the Wesley Crushers.
不 再次强调 不是卫斯理·柯洛夏粉丝群
It's the Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理·柯洛夏终结者
No, if you want it to mean you're crushing Wesley,
如果你想表示 你将彻底打败卫斯理
it'd be the Wesley Crushers.
就该直接写 打倒卫斯理·柯洛夏
Do you people even hear yourselves?
听听你们说的什么胡话
It's not The Wesley Crushers.
这不是什么卫斯理·柯洛夏斯
It's not The Wesley Crushers.
也不是卫斯理粉丝群
It's The Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理终结者
They named their team after me.
他们那队是以我名字命名的
No, it's not the...
不 这才不是...
So, we're all clear on the bet and the stakes?
好了 都清楚打赌内容和赌注了
Oh, yes. The losers will be publicly humiliated
当然 输的一方将接受公开羞辱
in a fashion to be chosen by the victor.
具体方式由胜者选定
FYI: I plan on having you publish a scientific paper
告诉你 我准备让你们发表篇科学论文
(指Immanuel Velikovsky关于金星大气的假设)
expounding the discredited Velikovsky hypothesis.
详细说明维利科夫斯基那荒谬的假设
I just wanted you to know
我只想告诉你
that I'm really looking forward to wiping the floor with you.
我热切期盼着打得你一败涂地
Well, before I respond, let me a you a question.
回应你之前 我先问你个问题
Is your mother a good or poor bowler?
你妈妈保龄球打得好不好
as we are currently crushing you, Wesley.
因为我们准备终结你 卫斯理
It's customary for the player on the right-hand lane to bowl first.
右边球道的选手先投 这是种习惯
It's a custom, not a rule.
只是种习惯 并非规则
That's right, Sheldon.
就是这样 谢尔顿
Embrace the dark side.
要学会接受社会阴暗面
That's not even from your franchise!
你根本没权利跟我这么说
I, um, I want you to know that even though we're on opposite sides,
我想让你知道 即使我们是对立一方
I, I bear you no ill will.
我始终对你并无恶意
Thank you, Stuart. It's nice to know.
谢谢 斯图尔特 很高兴知道这点
People from opposite sides often have good relationships.
对立双方的人 往往都关系非常好
You know, Romeo and Juliet...
比如 罗密欧与朱丽叶
Tony and Maria from West Side Story,
《西区故事》里的托尼和玛利亚
what's-his-name and the big blue chick in Avatar.
《阿凡达》里那个谁和那大蓝妞
I'm gonna bowl now.
我要去掷球了
Be the ball, Howard.
人球合一 霍华德
Leave me alone, Sheldon.
别烦我 谢尔顿
You weren't the ball.
你没做到人球合一
It's good that we got out and did something physical.
很高兴我们能出来 来点体育锻炼
Gets us out of our heads.
能分散下注意力
You get in your head,
人一旦纠结什么事
you start to overthink, overanalyze,obsess, you worry.
很容易就会想多 钻牛角尖 心神不宁还烦恼
That's not what we're doing tonight.
但今晚咱不这样
Tonight we're just throwing a ball at some pins.
今晚咱就专心玩保龄球
Yeah, that's right.
对 就是这样
and someday-- we don't know when-- maybe you'll love me back.
也许有一天 未来的某一天 你也会爱回我
Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don!
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 加油
I don't know who you're chanting for as I am currently the ball.
真不知道你们是在为谁加油 我现在可是球哦
The ball! The ball!
球球 加油
The ball! The ball! The ball! The ball!
球球 加油
As my mother would say.
我妈肯定会这么说
I'm glad you patched things up with your boyfriend.
很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了
Oh, yeah, me, too.
是呀 我也是
It's always tough when the "L" bomb gets dropped
在你毫无准备的时候 面对突如其来的示爱
and you're not ready for it.
一向都很难处理的
I dated this one girl,
我就跟这么个女孩约会过
and I told her that I loved her,
我跟她示爱的时候
and she said she wasn't sure.
她说她还不确定[自己感情的归属]
And she strung me along for almost two years.
然后跟我藕断丝连将近两年时间
I wish she had just broken up with me right there,
宁愿她当场就跟我痛快分手
and put me out of my misery.
长痛不如短痛
Yeah, would have been kinder.
对 那样反而好
Did you let Wil Wheaton get in your head?
你刚让威尔·惠顿给你洗脑了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
He's evil. He plays evil mind games.
他是个魔鬼 最擅长邪恶的心理战
Did he tell you his grandmother died?
他是不是跟你说他祖母去世了
Well, if he does, don't believe it.
他要是这么说 千万别信
He's not above playing the dead meemaw card.
他说不定就会骗你他祖母去世博同情
Enjoy the accolades now, Wil Wheaton,
好好享受这一时的欢呼吧 威尔·惠顿
but like your time on Star Trek: Next Generation,
但正如你在《星际迷航:下一代》那角色一样命运
your smug self-satisfaction will be short-lived.
你这种自鸣得意 注定只能是一时的
All right, remember, his meemaw's alive
好了 记住 他奶奶还活着
We really need a strike here.
我们必须要打出个全中啊
So just take your time and concentrate.
所以慢慢来 集中注意力
Leonard, stop pressuring me.
莱纳德 别再给我施压了
I'm not pressuring you.
我没在给你施压
Yeah, you are! Just back off!
你就是在 给我让开
Okay, I'm sorry. I'll shut up.
好吧 抱歉 我这就闭嘴
I didn't mean "shut up."
我没想让你闭嘴
Fine. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
好 告诉我该怎么说 我照做就是了
This isn't fair to you, Leonard. I'm sorry.
莱纳德 这对你不公平 我很抱歉
Wait! Where are you going?
等等 你这是去哪
I'll get you ice cream!
我再给你买冰激凌
If she leaves, it's over!
她要是走了 就完啦
I'm pretty sure it's already over.
我很确定 我们已经完了[情侣关系]
Tough luck, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 运气不佳嘛
You did this, didn't you?
是你干的 是不是
Do you think I would really break up a couple
你真以为就为了赢一场保龄球比赛
just to win a bowling match?
我会拆散一对情侣
No, I suppose not.
不 我想不会吧
Good. Keep thinking that.
很好 你就继续这么想吧
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, yeah, I'm telling you,
对的 我跟你说
the Match.com chicks are much looser than on eHarmony.
Match.com上的妞比eHarmony上的更好泡
(Match.com和eHarmony 均为婚恋交友网站)
You know, I-I gotta call you back.
好了 我回头再打给你
I won a bet, and it's time to collect.
我打赢了个赌 该验收成果了
I don't know about you, but I feel empowered.
不知道你们感觉如何 我觉得自己无比强大