生活大爆炸 第三季 The Big Bang Theory Season 3 第4集: 海盗方案 The Pirate Solution

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: Mark Cendrowski

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 朱迪·格雷尔 / 约书亚·马林纳 / 威尔·惠顿


台词
This movie baffles me every time we watch it.
每次看这部电影 我都很困惑
What do you mean?
什么意思
The instructions are very clear:
指南说得一清二楚
"don't feed the gremlins after midnight."
午夜后别喂魔怪
"don't get the gremlins wet."
别弄湿魔怪
How hard is that?
这能有多难
Hi, guys.
伙计们好啊
Hi, honey.
好啊 亲爱的
Hey.
Ooh, we're "honey" now, are we?
都已经是"亲爱的"啦
Yes. Since their relationship become carnal,
对 自从他们发展至肉体关系
Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment,
佩妮就升级了对他的爱称
Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie,"
跟她称为"甜心"的人区分
Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult.
通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意
You're boring people, "sweetie".
别这么无聊 "甜心"
Although, sometimes, she omits the veil entirely.
但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺
So, what are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
Celebrating Columbus day.
庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日
We're watching goonies, gremlins and young sherlock holmes.
我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》
They're all written by Chris Columbus.
都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品
Okay.
好啊
What do you watch on thanksgiving?
那你们感恩节看什么
The parade.
游行
Oh, you know, that reminds me--
这倒是提醒了我
I usually go back to Nebraska for thanksgiving,
我通常回内布拉斯加过感恩节
But this year they're calling it off,
但今年取消了
On account of my brother's trial.
因为我哥哥被人告了
What's he on trial for?
为什么
Oh, just a big misunderstanding.
只是个误会
You know, you'd actually like my brother.
你应该会喜欢我哥哥
He's kind of a chemist.
他也算是个化学家
Anyway, I was thinking I'd have thanksgiving here,
既然我今年在这里过感恩节
And you are all invited.
你们都要来
Oh. I'll be there.
我会去的
Will you be serving cranberry jelly
你是用蔓越橘果冻
Or cranberry sauce?
还是蔓越橘酱招待客人
I guess I could serve both.
估计两个都有
You guess? You don't seem to have much of a handle on this.
估计 貌似你对这方面不在行
Yeah, I really wish I could, Penny, but every year,
佩妮 我很想参加 但每年
My mother has all the relatives over and cooks up
我妈都请所有亲戚过来
Her famous tur-briska-fil.
做传说中的鸡胸鱼
Tur-briska-fil?
鸡脯鱼?
Turkey stuffed with a brisket stuffed with gefilte fish.
火鸡包胸脯肉杂 胸脯肉里包鱼丸
It's not as good as it sounds.
没听起来那么好吃
Raj, what about you?
拉杰 你呢
Oh, he usually comes to my house. Right, pal?
他通常都去我家过节 对吧
All right, this year, you don't have to
好啦 今年不逼你
Eat the tur-briska-fil.
吃鸡脯鱼啦
I don't even chew it.
我根本不嚼
I swallow it like pills.
直接当药丸吞
生活大爆炸第三季第四集
So, what's going on with Raj?
拉杰怎么了
Well, the good news is,
好消息是
He has no problem with my mother's tur-brka-fil.
我对我妈的鸡脯鱼没意见
Hard to believe, but go on.
真不敢相信 继续说
The bad news is, he says he'getting deported.
坏消息是 他要被驱逐出境了
What do you mean,
他要被驱逐出境
He's getting deported?
是什么意思
I believe it means that the U.S. Government
意思是美国政府
Is going to expel him from the country.
要驱赶他离开本国
He could then either return to his native india,
他要么回印度老家
Emigrate to another country that's willing to accept him,
要么移居接受他的国家
Or wander the high seas as a stateless pirate.
或者去公海当个无国籍海盗
Personally, I'd choose pirate.
要是我 我就选海盗
Penny, would you mind stepping outside
佩妮 你能不能先出去
So we can speak to him?
我们才能和他谈谈
Fine.
好吧
But the man really needs to work on his girl issues.
但他也该改改不敢跟女生说话的毛病了
Another reason to consider life of piracy.
这也是考虑做海盗的理由
Even today, I unrstand that's an all-male profession.
即使是今天 海盗仍是男性职业
Okay, she's go.
好了 她走了
Sorry. I lost my cool.
对不起 我失态了
So, what's going on?
怎么回事
Okay, here's the deal:
事情是这样的
Six months ago, my research testing
六个月前 我的实验
The predicted composition of trans-neptunian objects
测试海王星物体的成分
Ran into a dead end.
宣告失败
So?
所以?
So, my visa's only good as long as i employ to the university.
我的签证只有在大学任聘才有用
And when they find out that I've got squat,
如果他们发现我的实验一无所获
They're going to cut me off.
他们就会裁掉我
By the way, when I say squat, I mean diddly-squat.
而且 我说的一无所获是一丁点都没有
I wish I had squat.
我倒是希望有那么一丁点收获
So, wait, what have you been doing for the past six months?
等等 那你过去6个月都在做什么
You know, checking e-mail,
收收邮件啦
Updating my facebook status,
更新FACEBOOK页面啦
Messing up wikipedia entries.
搞搞维基词条啦
Hey, do you know netflix
你们知道吗
Lets you stream movies on your computer now?
NETFLIX现在允许客户端下载电影了
And you've continued to take the university's money
这么说你一直都拿大学的薪水
Under false pretenses?
蒙混过日子
Highly unethical for an astrophysicist.
你这个天体物理学家也太没职业道德了
Although practically mandatory for a pirate.
不过倒是很适合海盗
I don't want to go back to india.
我不想回印度
It's hot and loud, and there's so many people.
印度又热又吵 人又多
You have no idea-- they're everywhere.
你们不知道 到处都是人
Okay, guys, think.
伙计们 动动脑子
How do we keep Raj in the country?
怎么才能让拉杰留下来
Why doesn't he just get another job?
另找一份工作不就行了
What are you asking me for?
你问我有什么用
I don't know if you can talk now or not.
我哪知道你能不能说话
Oh, beef...
牛肉
I'm going to miss you so much.
我会很想念你的
Do you know, at the mumbai Mcdonald's,
知道吗 孟买的麦当劳
You can't get a big mac?
没有巨无霸
All you can get is a chicken maharaja mac.
只有鸡肉大君麦香堡
And the special sauce--
而特制酱料
Curry-- which, in india, believe you me,
咖喱 相信我 在印度
Is really not that special.
咖喱一点也不特别
Don't worry, you'll find another job.
别担心 能找到工作的
Yeah,let me start practicing for it.
我先练习一下
"do you want fries with maharaja mac?"
"要薯条和大君麦香堡吗"
Hi, Leonard.
好啊 莱纳德
Hello, Raj.
好啊 拉杰
Hello, Sheldon.
你好 谢尔顿
Forgive me, as you know, I'm no adept at reading facial cues,
不好意思 虽然我还不善长解读面部表情
But I'm going to take a stab here:
但我想试一试
You're either sad or nauseated.
你不是在伤心就是在反胃中
- I'm sad. - I was going to say sad.
-我是伤心 -我正准备说伤心的
I don't know why I hedged.
不知道怎么的我犹豫了
What are you eating?
你在吃什么
Elbow macaroni with ground hamburger and tomato sauce.
曲管通心粉配牛肉酱和番茄酱
Oh, beefaroni.
噢 牛肉通心粉
I think I'll miss you most of all.
我最怀念的就会是你了
I've always been a little confused about this.
我一直对这事儿有些疑惑
Why don't hindus eat beef?
为什么印度教不准吃牛肉
We believe cows are gods.
我们相信牛就是神
Not technically.
学术上说并不准确
In hinduism, cattle are thought to be like god.
在印度教中 牛被认为长的像神
Do not tell me about my own culture, Sheldon!
不需要你教我自家的文化 谢尔顿
In the mood I'm in, I'll take you out--
就我现在的心情 老子会揪你出去的
I swear to cow!
我向牛发誓
I'm sorry.
对不起
Me, too.
我也是
I'm just... I'm a little on edge.
我只是 我有点激动了
Understandle.
可以理解
Your entire life seems to be crumbling around you,
你的整个人生仿佛崩溃了
And your future appears bleak at best.
你的未来充其量也只能说惨淡无光
Thank you.
谢谢
And you're wrong about hinduism and cows.
而且你在印度教和牛的问题上是错的
Hey, Raj, guess what.
拉杰 你猜怎么着
Professor Laughlin is looking for someone to join
拉夫林教授正招募人员加入
The stellar evolution research team.
恒星进化科研小组
You-you're kidding! That's fantastic!
真的吗 那太棒了
What are you waiting for? Call him and set up an interview.
那你还在等什么 打电话预约面试啊
I'm on it.
现在就打
That's happy, right?
这叫高兴 对吗
- Yeah. - Nailed it.
-没错 -搞定
Dr. Koothrappali, come on in.
库萨帕里博士 请进
I was surprised to hear you were interested
我很惊讶你居然想加入
In joining our little team.
我们这个小团队
Giving up on those trans-neptunian objects, are we?
放弃那些海王星外星体了 是吗
No, no, it's a very promising area.
不 不 那是个很有前景的领域
In a perfect world, I'd spend several more years on it.
如果条件理想 我愿意花数年在这课题上
But I just couldn't pass up the opportunity
但我却不能放弃这个机会
To work with you on your tremendously exciting
与您共同研究这个令人无比兴奋
And not yet conclusively disproved hypothesis.
且还未最终定论的假设上
Splendid.
说的太精彩了
Uh, please sit down.
请坐
Can I offer you a Sherry?
要来一杯雪利酒吗
It's a little early, isn't it?
现在还为时过早 不是吗
Not on Proxima Centauri.
我们不在比邻星上[很暗的恒星 意指还早]
That's very good.
说的太好了
Jolly amusing, but if you don't mind,
非常有趣 但如果你不介意的话
I'll hold off until suet on Titan.
把我那杯留到泰坦星日落之时[土卫六 日落晚]
Well done.
说的好
I have a feeling you're going
我预感你将会
To fit in just fine, Dr. Koothrappali.
很好的融入这个团队的 库萨帕里博士
Thank you, sir.
谢谢称赞 先生
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Am I late?
我来晚了吗
No, no, no. Right on time.
不 不 时间正好
Dr. Koothrappali, may I present
库萨帕里博士 请允许我向你介绍
Dr. Millstone from MIT.
来自麻省理工的麦思彤博士
She'll be heading up our data analysis team.
她将领导我们的数据分析小组
It's nice to meet you, Dr. Koothrappali.
很高兴认识你 库萨帕里博士
I read your paper on Kuiper Belt object size distribution.
我读了您关于柯伊伯带物体大小分布的文章
I really enjoy it.
我非常喜欢
How did you correct for the selection bias?
您是如何修正选择偏差的呢
Well, I ran a simulation that allowed me
我进行了模拟测试
To correct for the observational efficiency.
令我可以修正观测效率
That's just fascinating.
这实在是太牛了
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like to hear more about it in my hot tub?
你想在我的热水浴池里了解更多细节吗
So, when do I start?
那 我们什么时候开始呢
What do you mean you didn't get the job?
你没得到工作是什么意思
How could you not get it?
你怎么可能得不到
U know... He's british; I'm indian.
你知道的 他是英国人 我是印度人
Ever since Gandhi, they haven't liked us very much.
自甘地之后 他们就对我们不大友好了
Wait, are you saying that he discriminated against you?
等等 你是说他对你有种族歧视
Because we should file a complaint.
因为我们应该提出控告
That's okay.
可以是可以
A complaint's been filed.
已经有人来控告了
So, that's it.
好了 玩完了
That was my last hope.
那是我最后的希望
I'm going to be deported,
我要被驱除出境了
Sent home in disgrace,
狼狈地回到家里
Exposed to the sardonic barb of my cousin Sanjay.
被我表亲桑杰冷嘲热讽
Or, as you may know him,
或许你们知道他的马甲
Dave from at&t customer service.
是AT&T的客服人员戴夫
I'm really going to miss you.
我会很想你的
Will you come visit me india?
你会来印度探望我吗
Gee, that's, like, a 17-hour flight.
天 那个 貌似要17小时的飞机吧
How about I meet you halfway?
要不我们在中点相见
Halfway is 600 miles off the coast of japan.
中点是在离日本海岸线600英里的地方
Tell you what, we'll Skype.
干脆这样 我们视频吧
Gentlemen.
先生们
- Hey. - Raj,
-嗨 -拉杰
Did you get a job with Professor Laughlin?
你得到了拉夫林教授的工作吗
- No. - I assumed as much.
-没有 -我猜也是
But never fear.
但别害怕
Like the subordinate male protagonist
就像是无数的动作片里面
In countless action movies
那些次要男主角
Who disappears half way through the second reel,
在影片放到一半时消失那样
I have returned to save the day.
我现在回来拯救世界
Odd.
奇怪了
Usually, he's met by cheers.
他通常都是在欢呼声中回归的
Anyway, I was thinking about exploring
不论如何 我正想着探索
The string theory implications
超弦理论在
Of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations,
暗物质湮灭时所放出的伽玛射线中的含义
And it occurred to me that I could benefit--
我突然间发现我能利用
Excuse me, Sheldon.
打扰一下 谢尔顿
How many reels before the subordine male protagonist
通常需要浪费多少卷胶片才能让次要的男主角
Gets to s point?
说到重点上
I'm sorry-- if you didn't cheer at my entrance,
不好意思 如果你没有为我的出场欢呼
It's too late to buy into the premise.
那你现在提出你的假设也为时已晚了
Anyway, I got some extra money
不管怎么说 我从系主任那里
From the head of the department,
获得了多余的资金
And Raj can come work for me.
而拉杰可以来给我打工
You want me to work with you?
你想让我与你共事
For me.
是给我打工
You're going to have to listen
你今后在工作的时候
More careful when you're on the job.
必须要更仔细的听清我的话
Ay, uh, please don't take this the wrong way,
好吧 但是可别搞错了
But I'd rather swim buck-naked across the Ganges
我情愿在乳头上别张纸
With a paper cut on my nipple
赤条条地游过恒河
And die a slow, agonizing death
抑或是染上病毒痛苦而挣扎着死掉
From a viral infection than work with you.
也不要和你一起工作
For me.
是为我工作
Sheldon, are you busy?
谢尔顿 你在忙吗
Of course I'm busy.
这不废话么
Shall I wait?
那要我等你吗
Yes, please
当然了
How may I help you?
能为你效劳吗
I've reconsidered your offer to let me work with you.
我重新考虑了你提出的合作建议
For me
是为我工作
Yes, for you.
是是 为你工作
I do, however, have a few conditions.
我接受 但有几个条件
First, at all times,
首先 任何情况下
I am to be treated as a colleague and an equal.
你都得把我看作同事平等对待
Second, my contributions shall noted
其次 在所有发表物上
In all published material.
都应注明我的名字和贡献
And third, you are never allowed to lecture me
第三 绝不许你在我面前
On hinduism or my Indian culture.
挑剔我的印度教或印度文化
I'm impressed, Raj.
真令我感到钦佩 拉杰
Those are very cogent and reasonable conditions.
你提得条件中肯而合理
Thank you.
谢谢
I reject them all.
我统统拒绝
Then you leave me no choice.
那我就毫无选择了
I accept the job.
只能接受这份工作
I'm sorry, I believe you've misunderstood.
真抱歉 我想你大概搞错了
I'm not giving you the job.
我才不是请你来工作
I'm simply affording you the opportunity to apply for it.
我只是给你一个机会来应征
Have a seat; we'll get started with the interview.
坐下吧 我们先来面试
Wha... You're kidding!
靠 你开玩笑吗
Please.
请坐
all right.
好吧
So...
好吧...
That's what you wear to an interview?
你就穿这个来面试吗
Come on, dude, we've been friends for years.
行行好吧 哥们 我们可是多年的老友啊
Oh, pulling strings, are we?
哇 开始套近乎了吗
Sheldon, for god's sakes, don't make me beg.
谢尔顿 看在老天爷的份上 别逼我求你
Bazinga!
逗你玩!
You've fallen victim
你是我经典实用笑话
To another one of my classic practical jokes.
的第N个受害者
I'm your boss now. You may want to laugh at that.
我现在可是老板 你敢说我的笑话不好笑?
Ah, this is nice having the place to ourselves, isn't it?
二人世界的感觉真棒 不是吗
Uh-huh.
唔唔
Now that raj is working for sheldon,
拉杰正和谢尔顿一起工作
I don't have to chauffeur him around anymore.
我就不用开车载他了
plus, yeah, with them working late so much,
更重要的是 他们工作到这么晚
We get some privacy.
我们就能过二人世界了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Hey, want to get a little crazy?
想来点儿刺激的吗
What are you thinking?
你想怎样
Let's slide over to sheldon's spot and make out.
我们在谢尔顿的专座上狠狠干一场
You are a dirty girl.
你可真是放荡
Oh, god, how did he know?
天啊 他怎么知道
Hello.
你们好啊
Hi, howard.
嗨 霍华德
Am I interrupting?
我打扰你们了吗
Little bit, yeah.
是有一点
Guess I should have called.
我应该先打个电话来
Yeah, maybe.
说得也是
Tonight's the night I usually go line dancing
今晚我通常都和拉杰一起
With raj at the palomino.
去帕拉米诺跳排排舞
Uh-huh.
然后呢
But he's working with sheldon.
但他现在却要和谢尔顿一起工作
Yes, we know.
我们知道
Want me to leave?
要我走吗
You know, whatever.
也无所谓啦
Okay, I guess I can hang for a little while.
那好 我就在这消磨一会儿好了
So what are we watching?
在看什么呢
Sex and the city. Yikes.
哇 欲望都市
Hey, I happen to love this mie.
别换台 我喜欢这部电影
Fine, let's watch it.
好 那就看吧
Maybe all our periods will synchronize.
好像我们的经期同步了哈
All right, we're going to be designing an experiment
好 我们现在要设计一个实验
To look for the annihilation spectrum
以观察由于宇宙暗物质的碰撞
Resulting from dark matter collisions in space.
而产生的光谱湮灭现象
Ooh, dark matter.
哇 暗物质耶
We better bring a flashlight.
那我们最好带个手电筒
I was making a joke.
开玩笑而已
I'm the boss.
我才是老板
I make the jokes.
只有我能开玩笑
Sorry go ahead and make your joke.
抱歉 你来吧
This is not the time for joking.
现在有时间开玩笑吗
We're doing serious research,
我们可是正儿八经地在做研究
Which requires complete and utter focus.
需要完全高度集中精神
All right, let's buckle down and work.
好 那就全力开工吧
("eye of the tiger" by survivor playing)
("虎视眈眈" 电影洛奇主题曲 幸存者乐队演奏)
-Sheldon. -What?
-谢尔顿 -咋了
I need an aspirin.
有脑残片么
Top desk drawer.
在头个抽屉里
-Thank you. -Alright?
-谢了 -好了吗
-Yes. -Good.
-是 -很好
That was fun.
真是有趣
Thank you.
谢谢
Leonard, honey, you don't have to say thank you
莱纳德亲亲 我们每一次嘿咻完
Every time we have sex.
你不用都说谢谢
Oh. Okay.
噢 好
Tomorrow you're going to get a card in the mail.
明天你如果在信箱里看到张卡片
Just throw it away.
扔了它就是
Top o' the mornin'o ya!
两位早上好啊(爱尔兰腔)
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Well, usually, on Sundays, I go with raj
平时星期天 我都是和拉杰一起
To scam on hippie chicks at the farmers market,
去农贸市场骗骗嬉皮小妞
But he's still working with sheldon,
但他还在谢尔顿那里工作
So I thought I'd come over here
所以我想还是到这来
And make you guys scrambled eggs and salami.
给你们做一些炒鸡蛋和意大利香肠
It's the perfect meal for apres l'amour.
最适合刚缠绵过的情侣
Oh, kill me.
噢 杀了我吧
By the way, I couldn't help overhearing your big finish.
顺便 无意中听到你最后那猛地一下
Bravo, leonard.
真有你的啊 莱纳德
See, if you had killed me when I said "kill me,"
瞧 如果我说杀了我的时候 你杀了我
I wouldn't have had to hear that.
我就不会听到了
What do you guys think?
你们有何打算
Wanna take in a matinee,
想去看个日场演出吗
Maybe go rollerblading,
还是去溜旱冰
Catch a step class?
去上节健身踏板课程
- Do something. - Okay.
-你倒是做点什么呢 -好吧
Um, Howard, we need talk.
霍华德 我们得谈谈
Sure. wats up, Holmes?
好啊 怎么了 福尔摩斯
Uh... Please understand
你得明白
That it's not that we don't want you around,
不是我们不想你呆在这儿
But Penny and I occasionally need some...
但我和佩妮偶尔也需要...
Alone time.
独处一会儿
I-I get it, I'm the third wheel.
我明白了 我当电灯泡了
Sorry, I should have seen that.
抱歉 我早该明白的
I'll get out of your way.
我这就走
You're gonna want to eat those eggs while they're still hot.
还有那些鸡蛋... 快趁热吃吧
Thank you.
谢谢
There's lox and cream cheese in the fridge.
冰箱里还有熏鲑鱼和奶油芝士
The bagels are in the oven.I was warming them up.
百吉饼在烤箱里 我正在加热
That's great.
太好了
I'm just going to hang out with my mother.That's always fun.
我就去跟我妈呆着好了 反正一直都很好玩的
Good.
很好
Are we terrible people?
我们是不是太坏了
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么办
G-get him; bring him back.
去追他吧 带他回来
Are you sure?
你确定
- Yeah. - Okay.
-对 -好吧
Howard come back.
霍华德 回来吧
Oh, you guys had me scared for a minute.
你们还真让我担心了那么一会儿
No, no, no, no!
不对 不对
That rate is much too low from what we'd expect from this collision.
据我们对本次对撞的预测 这个比率远远过低了
Do you understand
你到底明不明白
We're talking about Dark Matter colliding in outer space?
我们在讨论的是 暗物质在外层空间的对撞
Of course I understand.
我当然明白
And who are you to tell me about outer space?
你算哪根葱 来跟我讨论外层空间
I'm the astrophysicist.
我是天体物理学家
"astro" means "space"
天体 就意味着外太空
"astro" means "star"
天体是指星星
Okay, well, let me just tell you,
好吧 这么跟你说吧
If we having this argument in my native language
如果这会儿是用我的母语在跟你争论
I'd be kicking your butt.
我早就把你杀得片甲不留
English is your native language.
英语本来就是你的母语
Okay, you got me there, but you're wrong about this!
好吧 这个让你说对了 但这边你确实错了
There is a fine line between wrong and visionary.
错误和幻想还是有微妙区别的
Unfortunately you have to be a visionary to see it.
不幸的是 想看我出错 除非你做梦
My god, you think that every thought
我的天 你还真以为蹦到你脑子里的
That comes out of your head is pure gold.
每一个想法 一定都是真金不怕火炼的
Well, let me tell you something.
我告诉你
Some of those thoughts are pure caca.
你有些想法 它就是一堆粪球
Caca
粪球
It means "doo-doo."
就是一坨屎
All right!
够了
First of all, Dr. Koothrappali,
首先 库萨帕里博士
When I first proposed that you work with me..
我当初提议你跟我共事的时候...
Aha! So I am working with you.
这么说我是跟你共事咯
In this context, "with me" means for me."
在此语境下 "跟我共事"就是指"为我做事"
Ah, well, in this context...
好吧 在此语境下...
If I'm wrong, prove it.
你说我错了 证明给我看
Okay.
好吧
Here's where we derive the mass of the Dark Matter particle.
这里我们推导出了暗物质粒子的质量
No, no, no.
不 不
You've misstated the atomic weight of the target.
你对它原子量的表述是错误的
- Let me finish. - You're defacing my work.
-让我说完 -你这是在毁了我的研究
I'm not defacing it, I'm fixing it.
不对 我是在修正你的研究
- Give me the eraser. - No.
-把白板擦给我 -不要
I said give it to me.
我说了 把白板擦给我
Come and get it.
有本事就来拿
Fine.
好吧
Oh, lord.
上帝啊
Dr. Koothrappali,
库萨帕里博士
As your superior, I forbid you from writing on my board!
我以你上级的身份 禁止你在我的白板上写字
You are not my superior.
你才不是我的上级
I am in every way.
从各方面看 我都占优势
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Can you do this?
这个你能做到吗
Nice working with you.
很高兴与您共事
I'm sorry-- for you.
抱歉说错了 是为您做事
Raj...
拉杰
Raj... Raj...
拉杰 拉杰
I'm busy.
我很忙
Doing what?
忙什么
All right, you've made your point.
好吧 你说得很清楚了
What do you want, Sheldon?
你来干什么 谢尔顿
I looked over the board
我仔细看了板上的内容
And it turns out you were right.
结果证明 你是对的
- So you were wrong. - I didn't say that.
-这么说 你错了 -我可没这么说
That's the only logical inference.
这是唯一合乎逻辑的推理
Nevertheless, I didn't say it.
尽管如此 反正我没说过
Anyway, I would like you to come back and work for me.
总之 我想请你回来帮我做事
For you or with you?
是帮你做事还是跟你共事
In this coext "for me" could mean "with me."
在此语境下 "帮我做事"也指"跟我共事"
All right, but I have some conditions.
好吧 但我有几个条件
- I reject them all. - I'll take the job.
-我一概拒绝 -我接受这份工作
See you Monday.
周一见
Wait, you have to drive me home.
等等 你得载我回家
- How did you get here? - I walked.
-你怎么来的 -走路来的
- So walk home. - I can't.
-那就再走回去 -不行
There's a big dog outside...
外面有条大狗...
On the way home, we can start thinking
回家路上 我们可以开始想想
About methods of optimizing the detector for 500 GeV particles
为500GeV的粒子 优化探测器的办法
All right.
好吧