生活大爆炸 第三季 The Big Bang Theory Season 3 第8集: 防滑鸭子缺乏症 The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: Mark Cendrowski

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 朱迪·格雷尔 / 约书亚·马林纳 / 威尔·惠顿


台词
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Uh, T-minus five hours, 37 minutes
倒数5小时37分钟
to onset of meteor shower.
流星雨开始
Okay, our position is 34.48 degrees north, 118.31 west.
我们的位置是北纬34.48° 西经118.21°
That means the azimuth should be...
这意味着方位角应该是...
168.22 degrees relative to magnetic north
相对磁北168.22°
with an elevation of 49.93.
外加仰角49.93°
Anything yet?
有什么了吗
Uh, we have a signal, but there's no frame lock.
我们有信号 却不能锁定坐标
Hang on. How about... now?
等等 现在如何
We did it.
我们成功了
We have the West Coast feed of HBO.
我们收到西海岸HBO电视台的信号了
Ooh, Real Sex.
哇 《真实性爱》
Big deal. Every time I watch that show,
这可好看了 每次我看这节目
it's old women putting condoms on cucumbers.
都是个老女人往黄瓜上套安全套
All right, let's see what's on the East Coast feed.
那好 让我们来看看东海岸在播什么
Oh, hey. Dune.
喔 是《沙丘》
Not a great movie,
不算是个好电影
but look at that beautiful desert.
但看看这美丽的沙漠啊
Too bad Sheldon couldn't come with us.
谢尔顿不能来真可惜
Yeah, it's just not the same without him.
没有他在感觉有点不大对头
Oh, this sucks. I'm switching back to Real Sex.
这电影太烂了 我换回去看《真实性爱》
Sheldon's log.
谢尔顿日志
Stardate 63345.3.
星历63345.3
While my colleagues are off
当我的同事们离开
observing the Leonid meteor shower,
去观测狮子座流星雨时
I have remained behind to complete my paper
我留守后方完成我关于
on the decays of highly excited massive string states.
高激发态大质量弦状态衰变的论文
Although my research is going well,
尽管我的研究进展顺利
I do miss the warmth of human companionship.
我确实很想念人类陪伴的温暖
生活大爆炸第三季第八集
And good evening to you, Siam Palace.
晚上好 暹罗宫
This is Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀
Yeah, I'm going to be dining alone this evening,
我今晚要孤独一人进餐
so I'll be reducing my usual order.
所以我要减少通常的菜单
I'd like to start with one quarter
我的前菜要四分之一份
of the Assorted Appetizers Plate
什锦小吃
and, uh, one half of the Golden Treasure for two.
然后要两人份的金宝贝的一半
Oh, for heaven's sake. In the mid-18th century,
看在老天的份上 在18世纪中页
King Rama IV of Siam divided a huge empire
暹罗国王拉玛四世将巨大的帝国
amongst the colonial powers of Europe
割让给了欧洲的各大殖民势力
in order to preserve his throne.
目的是为了保住王位
Surely, you, his cultural descendant,
理所当然的 你 他的文化继承者
can handle pad Thai and dumplings.
也能搞定这些泰式炒面和饺子
Sheldon, help!
谢尔顿 救命
I need to go-- but you keep in mind
我要挂了 但是记住我在yelp.com那些
that my sharply worded comments
关于一家本地松饼店
on Yelp.com recently took down a local muffin store.
言辞尖锐的评论
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
Come in! Hurry!
进来 快点
Penny?
佩妮
I'm back here.
我在里面
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
Oh, for God's sakes, I'm in the bathroom!
哦 老天 我在浴室里
Shall I come back at a better time?
我该挑个更恰当的时机再来吗
Get in here!
给我进来
Hurry!
快点
Don't you dare knock!
你敢再敲门试试
Hello.
你好
I slipped in the shower,
我在浴缸里滑倒了
and I think I dislocated my shoulder.
我觉得肩膀好像脱臼了
Not surprising.
这不奇怪
You have no safety mat or adhesive stickers
你没有装防滑垫或者防滑贴纸
to allow for purchase on a surface
来抵消浴缸表面的
with a low coefficient of static friction.
很低的静摩擦系数
What?
什么
Tubs are slippery.
浴缸都很滑的
I know. I slipped.
我知道 我滑倒了
I have a series of whimsical duck stickers
我有一个系列的古怪鸭贴纸
on the bottom of my tub.
贴在我的浴缸底部
Yeah, okay, whatever.
好吧 无论如何
Will you just turn the water off and help me up?
你能把水关掉再扶我起来吗
They're holding umbrellas.
他们都撑着伞的
What?
什么
The ducks in my tub.
我浴缸里的鸭子
They're whimsical because ducks have neither a need for,
它们怪就怪在这些鸭子既没有需要
nor the ability to use, umbrellas.
也没有能力来使用雨伞
Oh, my God. I got to go to the emergency room.
上帝啊 我得去急救中心了
Well, assuming you're correct that your right humerus
如果你确定你的右上膊骨
is no longer seated in the glenoid socket,
不再固定在肩臼上
- I would certainly think so. - Okay, can you drive me?
-我当然认为你该去急救中心 -你能车我去吗
I don't drive.
我不开车的
Well, I can't drive!
但我开不了
Well, it seems we've reached an impasse.
看来我们到达了一个僵局
I could call you a cab or an ambulance.
我可以帮你叫辆的士或者救护车
No, no, no. I can't wait that long.
不 不 不 我等不及了
You got to help me, please.
你必须得帮我 求你了
All right. Let it never be said that Sheldon Lee Cooper
好的 不能让人说谢尔顿·李·库珀
ignored the pleas of a damsel in distress.
是个无视陷入困境的少女的人
No one's saying that. Let's go.
没人这么说 快走吧
Well, it does seem rather ironic
因没买99美分的防滑鸭子
that for want of 99-cent adhesive ducks,
而导致两个人都可能死于惨烈的车祸
we both might die in a fiery car crash.
这看上去真是非常讽刺
I wish Penny didn't have to work.
我真希望佩妮不用去工作
She loves camping.
她喜欢野营
Yeah, that would have been great.
是啊 那就太好了
You and Penny having sex in the tent
你和佩妮在帐篷里做爱
while I sit out here and watch Howard hump a cactus.
而我则坐在外面看霍华德拿仙人掌爆菊
Okay, the best I can tell,
好的 我已经尽力侦查了
there are eight other campsites nearby.
附近还有8个野营地
Mostly science nerds like us,
大多都是像我们这样的科学呆子
but just over yon ridge are two
不过山脊另一边
not unattractive middle school teachers
有两位不无魅力的中学老师
who reek of desperation.
浑身散发着绝望主妇的气息
Wow. Wonderful.
太好了
- How old are they? - I don't know.
-她们多大 -我不知道
50, 55.
50岁 55岁吧
Oh, menopause.
更年期妇女
Nature's birth control.
天然的节育控制
Come on.
拜托
You guys can't be that hard up.
你们不会这么饥渴吧
- I am. - Yeah, me, too.
-我饥渴 -我也是
Look-- they gave me homemade cookies.
看 她们还送了点自制曲奇给我们
Of course, they did.
当然会给
That's what grandmothers do.
老奶奶都这样
So, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
Relax.
悠着点
I said we'd stop by a little later
我说等她们打完盹
after they have their nap.
我们再过去
Good idea.
好主意
They'll be refreshed.
睡醒精力比较足
Cookie?
吃曲奇吗
Yeah. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Not bad.
不错啊
Yeah, very tasty.
很好吃啊
Well, so tell me more about these teachers.
再说说那些老师的情况
Not much to tell.
没什么了
They had a VW microbus
她们开了辆大众车
and were wearing tie-dyed Grateful Dead T-shirts.
穿着扎染的感恩而死乐队T恤
Good cookies.
美味曲奇
I see no organizational system in here whatsoever.
这里乱得简直毫无编制体系而言
Which panties do you wear on Mondays?
你周一穿什么内裤
I don't need panties.
我不要内裤
I just need shorts and a shirt.
只要短裤和衬衫
My mother always told me
妈妈经常跟我说
one should wear clean underpants
一个人要穿干净内裤
in case one is in an accident.
以防发生意外
One was already in an accident.
我已经发生意外了
That doesn't mean one won't be in another,
那不表示不会再发生意外
especially if I'm driving.
尤其是我开车的情况下
Clothes, Sheldon.
拿衣服 谢尔顿
- I need clothes! - Okay.
-我要衣服 -好啦
Here.
Seriously? Those shorts with that top?
不会吧 这条裤子配这件上衣
All right.
好吧
No.
不行
No.
不行
Oh, that's cute.
这件好看
We should have you checked for a concussion.
一会儿该给你查查有没有脑震荡
Okay.
好了
Now, you got to help me put these on.
你得帮我穿衣服
- All right. - But don't look.
-好吧 -不许看啊
- Don't look? - I don't want you to see me naked.
-不许看? -我不想让你看我裸体
Oh.
Well, that's understandable.
这可以理解
You may be interested to know
你或许会有兴趣知道
that a prohibition against looking
禁止看对方
is well established in heroic mythology.
早在英雄神话里就有确立
Uh, Lot and his wife, Perseus and Medusa,
洛特王和他妻子 珀尔修斯和美杜莎
- Orpheus and Eurydice... - Yeah, great.
-奥菲士和欧律狄刻 -知道啦
They always look.
他们都看了
It never ends well.
结局都很不好
Okay. Now you got help me get my arm into the sleeve.
好了 现在帮我把手穿进袖子
Okay.
好的
Is that my arm?
那是我的手臂吗
It doesn't feel like an arm.
感觉不像手臂
Then, maybe you should let it go.
那你是不是该放手了
All righty.
好滴
Stars are pretty, aren't they?
星星好漂漂啊
Up above the world so high.
在那高高的地方
Like little diamonds in the sky.
像天上的小钻石
That's beautiful, dude.
太优美了 兄弟
You should... you should write that down
你应该把这句话写下来
before someone steals it.
免得被人山寨了
So, when do the meteors get here?
流星雨什么时候来
The meteors don't get here.
不是流星雨来这里
The Earth is moving into their path.
是地球走到他们的轨道上了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
I can feel the Earth moving.
我能感觉到地球在移动
It's moving too fast.
移动得太快
Raj, slow it down.
拉杰 让地球慢点
Okay, how's that?
行了 现在如何
Better. Thanks.
好多了 谢谢
Stars are pretty, aren't they?
星星多漂漂啊
What's so funny?
笑什么
It's your American accent.
笑你的美国口音
Everything you say sounds stupid.
你说的话都很傻逼
"Stars are pretty, aren't they?"
星星多漂漂啊
For the record, I should let you know
为准确起见 我得告诉你
this is my first time driving an actual motor vehicle.
这是我第一次开真的汽车
You have your learner's permit, right?
你有实习驾照吧
Yes, and I have logged
有 我还在
a considerable number of hours on a simulator.
模拟装置上开了很长时间
- Good. - Didn't work out well.
-那就行 -但效果不太好
- All right, can we please go? - One moment.
-行了 能开了吗 -等一下
According to my driver's ed book,
驾驶培训书里说
the side mirror is properly adjusted
侧视镜的正确角度是
when the driver's door handle
调到能在镜子的右下角
is visible in the lower right corner.
看到部分门把手
There's the handle.
看到门拉手了
Oh, no, too far.
不不 太过了
Bringing it back.
往回一点点
Optimized.
这才正好
Now, where is the switch
好 调整副驾驶座
to adjust the passenger side mirror?
后视镜的调节器呢
It's right there.
就在这里
Where is the passenger side mirror?
副驾驶座的后视镜在哪儿呢
In a parking lot in Hollywood.
在好莱坞的停车场时被撞掉了
- Now, can we please go? - Yes.
-行行好 我们能走了吗 -好
As soon as I adjust my seat.
先等我调整好座椅
Oh, dear.
噢 老天
I'm going to have to start again.
我又得重来一次
If I could speak the language of rabbits,
如果我会说兔子的语言
that will be amazed, I will be their king.
那就太美妙了 我将成为兔王
I hate my name.
我讨厌我的名字
It has "nerd" in it.
读起来像个呆子
Len-nerd.
莱呆子
I lost my virginity to my cousin Jeanie.
我的第一次是和我的表姐珍妮
I would be kind to my rabbit subjects.
我会仁慈地对待我的兔民们
At first.
当然只是开始而已
You know what's a cool name?
知道什么才叫酷名吗
Angelo.
安杰洛
That has angel and Jell-O in it.
有天使又有洁露果子冻
It was my Uncle Murray's funeral.
那是在我穆雷舅舅的葬礼上
We were all back at my Aunt Barbara's house.
我们在芭芭拉阿姨的房子后面
Our eyes locked over the pickled herring.
透过一条腌鲱鱼 我们四目相接
We never meant for it to happen.
我们本来没想着会发生关系的
One day, I hold a great ball for the President of France,
一天 我为法国总统举办了一场盛大舞会
but the rabbits-- they hate me and don't come.
但是兔民们 因为憎恨我而没来捧场
I am embarrassed, so I eat all the lettuce in the world
我极为尴尬 于是我逼它们眼睁睁地看着
and make them watch.
我吃光世界上所有的莴苣
People could call me Angie.
别人可以昵称我安吉
(la Sylvester Stallone): Yo, Angie, how's it goin'?
(史泰龙状) 哟 安吉 最近咋样
To this day, I can't look at pickled herring
直到如今 每次一看到腌鲱鱼
without being aroused and ashamed.
就会忍不住尴尬性奋
Oh! Cousin Jeanie.
噢 珍妮阿姐
Could you please drive a little faster?
你就不能开快点吗
Oh, I think we're going sufficiently fast.
我觉得已经够快了
What's that?
什么情况
Nothing. The engine does that sometimes.
没事 引擎时不时会这样
It can't be nothing.
没事才怪
The check engine light is on.
检查引擎指示灯都亮了
We need to find a service station.
我们得去服务站
No. The light has been on since I bought the car.
自我买回这辆车 这灯就一直亮着
All the more reason
那就更应该去了
to consult with a mechanic before it explodes.
趁这车爆炸之前 找维修师来处理
It's not going to explode.
爆炸个鬼啊
Just keep driving.
快开车
Warp speed ahead, Mr. Spock.
曲速前进 史波克长官
Mr. Spock did not pilot the Enterprise.
史波克不是企业号的驾驶员
He was the science officer, and I guarantee you that
他是科学官 还有我保证
if he ever saw the Enterprise's check engine light blinking,
只要他看到企业号的检查引擎指示灯
he would pull the ship over immediately.
闪那么一下 他会立刻下令靠边停
Oh, God, I'm gonna lose the arm.
老天 我的手臂完了
Oh, well, red light.
红灯
Release accelerator
先松开油门
and slowly apply... the... brake.
然后要慢慢地踩刹车
Nailed it.
搞定
While we have a moment, may I ask you a question?
趁现在空着 能问你个问题吗
What?
Why do you have the Chinese character for soup
你为什么在右屁股上
tattooed on your right buttock?
纹了个中国字"汤"的纹身
It's not soup.
那不是"汤"
It's courage.
是"勇"
No, it isn't.
才不是
But I suppose it does take courage
但我猜想 要表现出对汤的热忱
to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.
还真是需要不少勇气
How did you see it?
你怎么会看到
You said you wouldn't look.
你说了不看的
Sorry.
不好意思
As I told you, the hero always peeks.
正如我所说 是英雄 就偷窥
Anything?
找到了吗
No. That was the last pudding cup.
没有 你吃掉了最后一个布丁
No!
What about Slim Jims?
史吉牌牛肉小吃呢(美国牛肉小吃品牌)
That's what he used to eat his pudding, remember?
他刚才就着布丁吃光了 忘了吗
Right. That was so good!
没错 太美味了
Sweety and meaty at the same time.
甜甜肉肉的混合口感真棒
Wait. Wait, wait. So you're saying
等等 你是说
we're out of food?
我们吃光食物了吗
The only thing in here are blue ice packs.
里面只剩下蓝色冰袋了
I know they're poison,
虽然深知它们有毒
but they look like big, yummy otter pops.
但还是像极了美味诱人的吸的冻
Oh, God, I am so hungry.
老天爷 我饿死了
Me, too.
我也是
Check and see if we have any more pudding.
再看看我们还有布丁没
Okay.
好吧
All right, there's no need to bark at me.
好吧 也没必要冲我吼吧
According to the inexplicably irritable nurse
那位莫名暴躁的
behind the desk,
接待护士说
you'll be seen after the man
你排在那个声称自己
who claims to be having a heart attack,
有心脏病的男人后面
but appears to be well enough
但在我看来 他健康得很
to play Doodle Jump on his iPhone.
还能在他的iPhone上玩涂鸦跳跃呢
We have to fill these out.
我们得先填表格
"Describe illness or injury."
"请描述病情和伤情情况"
I dislocated my shoulder.
肩膀脱臼
All right.
好吧
And how did the accident occur?
发生意外的原因
You already know that.
你不是已经知道了吗
"Cause of accident."
"意外原因"
"Lack of adhesive ducks."
"没有防滑小鸭"
Okay, medical history.
好了 病史
"Have you ever been diagnosed with diabetes?"
你有过糖尿病史吗
- No. - Kidney disease?
-没有 -肾病呢
- No. - Migraines?
-没有 -偏头痛
Getting one.
马上就有了
- Are you currently pregnant? - No.
-你目前怀有身孕吗 -没有
Are you sure? You look a bit puffy.
确定吗 你看起来可有点肥
Change migraine to yes.
偏头痛那里改成"是"
"When was your last menstrual period?"
你上次生理期是什么时候
Oh. Next question.
转下个问题
I'll put, "In progress."
我就写 “生理期中”
Okay, moving to psychiatric disorders.
好了 下面是精神疾病的问题
"List all major behavioral diagnoses,
列出所有重大行为方面的病症
"e.g. depression, anxiety, etcetera."
例如沮丧 焦虑等等
Oh, my God, what the hell does this
天哪 这些跟我这该死的肩膀
have to do with my stupid shoulder?!
又有什么该死的关系
"Episodes of sub psychotic rage."
是否有以下精神疾病发作史
Ass.
"Possible Tourette's."
可能患有吐雷氏症
All right. "Moles, lesions or other skin conditions."
好了 是否有痣斑 病变或其他皮肤问题
"Soup tattoo on right buttock."
右边屁股纹了个"汤"字
Hey, Sheldon, Sheldon, look,
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 听我说
I am scared and in a lot of pain.
我饱受惊吓 而且疼得厉害
Could you please take a break from being you for
可不可以请你别这么自我
just a minute and try being--
让我缓口气 再试着...
I don't know-- comforting?
怎么说呢 安慰一下我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
There, there.
好了好了
Everything's going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Sheldon's here.
有我谢尔顿在
Thanks. That's much better.
谢谢 这样好多了
Oh, I'm so hungry!
我饿死啦
Will you shut up?
你闭嘴吧
We're all hungry.
我们都饿死了
Okay, our objective is
好了 我们的抢劫目标是
the Boy Scout campsite to the east.
东边那个童子军训练营地
Easy target.
很好下手
Big doughy scout master, couple of Cubs,
手不能提的童军教练 加上几个童军
mostly WeBeLos.
大多是幼童军
What kind of score we looking at?
具体抢啥东西呢
Hot dogs, Buns, S'mores.
热狗 面包 烤巧克力夹心饼
I mean, it's a freaking 7-11.
那整个一便利商店嘛
All right,everyone grab flashlights.
好了 大家都带上手电
Oh, my God, could it be?
天哪 会是那个吗
Yes!
太好了
My mother put an "I love you" brisket in my backpack.
我妈妈在我包里放了鸡胸肉"爱心便当"
Quick, get forks.
快 拿叉子
You don't need forks.
不需要拿叉子
It's so tender, it falls apart in your hands.
多嫩的鸡胸肉啊 用手一撕就行了
He's right.
他说的没错
I feel like we're forgetting something important.
我觉得我们好像忘了啥重要的事
Me, too. But what?
我也是 但是什么捏
Maybe a Tupperware bowl of roasted potatoes and carrots?
也许是忘了整整一盒的烤土豆和胡萝卜
- Yes! - Yes!
-太好了 -太好了
Now remember, you were given powerful pain medication
记住 你刚吃了强力止痛药
and a muscle relaxer,
还有肌肉松弛剂
so, uh, don't operate heavy machinery.
所以 千万别去操作重型机械
Try not to choke on your own drool.
小心别让自己口水噎到窒息
Wait.You have to help me get into bed.
等等 你得哄我上床睡觉啊
Sheldon has to get me into bed.
谢尔顿哄我睡觉
Bet you never thought I'd say that.
我猜你怎么都想不到我会说这话
Yes.
是啊
The charm of your drug-addled candor knows no bounds.
你服下的药物副作用有无限可能
You know, people think you're this weird robot man
都说你跟个奇怪的机器人一样
who's so annoying all the time, and you totally are.
一直都很烦人 说得一点没错
But then it's like that movie Wall-E at the end.
但现在你就像电影《瓦力》里结局那样
You're so full of love,
充满了爱心
and you can save a plant
简直能拯救整个一株植物
and get fat people out of the floaty chairs.
拯救那些陷入滑滑椅不能自拔的肥佬
That's a fairly labored metaphor,
你这个比喻相当不伦不类
but I appreciate the sentiment behind it.
不过对这故事隐含的观点 我很欣赏
Sing "Soft Kitty" to me.
唱"乖乖猫"给我听
"Soft Kitty" is for when you're sick.
"乖乖猫"是唱给生病的人的
You're not sick.
你又没生病
Injured and drugged is a kind of sick.
我受伤了还服了药 就相当于生病
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
Wait, wait.
等等
Let's sing it as a round.
我们来唱和声吧
I'll start.
我来起头
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
So, that's where you come in.
我唱到这儿你该加进来唱了
I'll start over.
我再从头唱起
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
I've got all night, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 我有一整晚跟你耗哦
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
快乐猫 瞌睡猫
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
快乐猫 瞌睡猫
Purr, purr, purr
呜 呜 呜[猫满足时呜呜的叫声]
Purr, purr, purr.
呜 呜 呜
...And the next morning when he woke up,
第二天早上 他醒了过来
he rolled over and realized...
翻了个身 他意识到...
...she was his cousin.
那是她表妹
That's still not funny.
还是不好笑
That's still not funny.
还是不好笑
And she was my second cousin.
再说她是我的远房表妹
And she was my second cousin.
再说她是我的远房表妹
You're a real douche.
你真是脑残
Who cares? You slept with your cousin.
随你说好了 反正你跟自个儿表妹上床了