Lesser Warlord of Ka'a.
卡哈战神
Yes, Infinite Sheldon defeats all other cards
是的 "无敌谢尔顿"能击败其他所有牌
and does not violate the rule against homemade cards
而且没有违背自制卡牌的规则
because I made it at work.
因为这规则是我在工作时发明的
Do you understand why people don't want to play with you?
你明白为何别人都不想跟你一起玩吗
Although it's a question I've been pondering since preschool.
虽然我从幼儿园开始就一直被问这个问题
Hey, your copy of Science Magazine was in my mailbox.
你的《科学》杂志寄到了我的邮箱里
Check it out, all about planets this month.
看啊 这期讲的都是关于星球的内容
That's what I love about science.
这就是我喜爱科学的原因
There's no one right answer.
因为总没有正确的答案
You and Zack again, huh?
你和扎克又在一起了吗
Yeah, yeah, me and Zack again.
是啊 我和扎克又在一起了
Were we here earlier?
我俩之前来过吗
Okay, we should, we should go.
好吧 我看我们还是走吧
I want to talk science with the science dudes.
我还想和这帮捣腾科学的小子聊聊科学呢
Oh, and the science dudes want to talk science with you.
好棒哦 科学小子们要和你聊科学了
What do you want to talk about,
你想聊点啥呢
rocks, dinosaurs, our friend the beaver?
岩石 恐龙还是我们的好朋友海狸呢
You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel.
我在探索频道看过件妙事
Turns out that if you kill a starfish,
原来海星一旦被杀
it'll just come back to life.
它会立刻复活
Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts?
那海星没穿拳击短裤吧
Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon.
也许你看的是尼克频道[儿童频道]
No, I'm almost sure that it was the Discovery Channel.
不 我比较确定看的是探索频道
It was a great show.
那是个不错的节目
They also said dolphins might be smarter than people.
节目还说海豚可能比人还聪明
They might be smarter than some people.
海豚可能比某些人聪明
Maybe we can do an experiment to find out.
也许我们可以做个试验看看
We'd need a large tank of water, a hoop to jump through,
我们找一缸水 找个海豚能穿过去的铁圈
and a bucket of whatever bite-sized treats you find tasty.
再找一桶你喜欢吃的饵料就行了
You guys are inferring that I'm stupid.
你们是说我傻是吧
That's not correct.
你这就错了
We were implying it.
我们是在暗喻
You then inferred it.
是你自己说出来的
You know, for a group of guys
有这样一群人
who claim they spent most of their lives being bullied,
一辈子可能都会被别人羞辱欺负着
you can be real jerks.
你们就是那羞辱人的混蛋
Shame on all of you.
为你们感到羞耻
What the hell did I do?
我什么都没做过啊
Do you think Penny's right?
你们也认同佩妮的说法吗
Were we bullying Zack?
我们刚才是在欺负扎克吗
No, I know bullying.
不 我知道什么叫欺负
He left here unswirlied and his ass crack was underpants-free.
他刚才走得很淡定 内裤也好端端地在屁股上呢
And nobody drew a penis on his forehead.
而且也没人把鸡鸡画到他额头上啊
That happened to you?
有人画到过你额头上吗
First day of cricket camp.
我去板球训练营的第一天
They drew it so the testicles were my eyes.
他们就是想拿我的俩眼睛当蛋蛋
I don't know, I think we might owe the guy an apology.
我觉得我们还是得跟那家伙道个歉
- So go apologize. - Why me?
-那你去道歉呗 -为什么是我去
You started it, we just piled on.
你开的头 我们只是附和罢了
What would I even say?
那我该怎么说
Zack, I'm sorry you're stupid.
扎克 很抱歉 你太蠢了
Yeah, Milk Duds, with their self-deprecating name
是的 凭借奶球这自嘲的名字
and remarkably mild flavor,
外加温和的口味
are the most apologetic of the boxed candies.
是盒装糖果里最能表达歉意的
I got a better idea.
我有个好主意
We're all responsible.
这事儿我们都有责任
Come on, who's with me?
拜托 谁跟我一起去一下呢
Free comic books to anyone who comes with me.
跟我去的我赠送漫画书 谁想去一下呢
I might get punched. You really want to miss that?
我可能会被海扁一顿 你们不想看看吗
Junior Mints are pretty apologetic.
薄荷糖也挺有道歉味道的
You're embarrassing yourself.
你这是在自取其辱
- What? - Yeah, we came to talk to Zack. Hey, Zack.
-什么事 -我们想跟扎克说两句 扎克你还好吗
Listen, the stuff we were saying before,
我们之前说的那些
we were just kidding around.
只不过是跟你开玩笑来着
You were making fun of me.
你们刚才在嘲讽我
Come on, that's what we do.
拜托 我们经常这样的
We give each other a hard time.
互相找不痛快
you look like a praying mantis.
你长得像在祈祷的螳螂
That's very hurtful.
你这话太伤人了
I don't know, it still wasn't very nice.
我不知道 还是觉得很不爽
Oh, I love Milk Duds.
爱死奶球了
Okay, we're cool.
好了 咱们和好了
You guys want to come in and have a beer?
你们想进来喝杯啤酒吗
Uh, we're on our way to the comic book store.
我们正打算去漫画书店呢
I haven't been to a comic book store
我有整整一百万年
in literally a million years.
没去过漫画书店了
Literally a million years?
是字面上理解的一百万年吗
- You want to go with 'em? - No.
-你想和他们一起去吗 -不想
- Okay, see you later. - Wait,
-哦 那就回见了 -等等
w-w-w-wait, you're ditching me to go look at comic books?
等等 你为了去漫画书店就丢下我吗
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
Wow, this place is awesome.
哇 这地方太赞了
Where do they keep the Archies?
阿奇的漫画一般在哪儿
In the bedrooms of ten-year-old girls, where they belong.
在十岁小姑娘的卧室里 在那儿才对
Oh, no, you're thinking old-school Archie.
你说的那是老阿奇漫画
It's much more sophisticated now.
现在已经成熟多了
Like, there's two universes,
比如说 有两个宇宙
and Archie's married to Betty in one
阿奇在一个宇宙去了贝蒂
and Veronica in the other.
在另一个娶了维罗妮卡
Midge is even breaking up with Moose.
米吉甚至和慕思分手了
About time, right?
早该改了 对吧
Hey. You guys finally chip in for a bodyguard?
你们终于合伙雇了位保镖啦
Uh, no. Oh, this is Zack.
不是 这位是扎克
He's a friend of ours.
只是朋友而已
Zack, this is Stuart.
扎克 这位是斯图尔特
Yeah, I work 70 hours a week
是啊 我每周上70小时的班
and average $1.65 an hour.
平均每小时赚一块六毛五
No, it's an indictment of the American education system.
非也 他是在控诉无能的美国教育系统
The Archies are over here.
阿奇漫画都在那边呢
So are you guys coming to my New Year's Eve costume party?
你们几位来不来我的新年化装派对啊
We're coming as the Justice League of America.
我们要组成美国正义联盟
Switching it up from last year
阵容安排得换一下
when we came as the Justice League of America.
不能和去年的重复了
it occurs to me that we might have an opportunity
让我忽然想起来 我们今年很有可能
to finally snare Best Group Costume
最终赢得最佳团体服饰奖
if we shore up our weak link,
只要我们加强了当初的短板
which is clearly Leonard as Superman.
显然也就是莱纳德扮的超人
Hey, I got new boots this year.
喂 我今年新买了靴子好吧
Guaranteed to add three inches.
保证能增高三英寸
Let's ask ourselves:
请扪心自问
Is there anyone we know
我们认识的人中有哪位
who would make a more manly and convincing son of Krypton?
能扮好更爷们更合适的氪星之子[即超人]呢
Than Leonard in high-heeled boots?
比穿高跟靴的莱纳德更爷们吗
Howard's mother in high-heeled boots?
跟穿高跟靴的霍华德老妈呢
I was thinking specifically of the gentleman over there
我想到了那边那位
moving his lips as he enjoys the latest exploits of Betty and Veronica.
念念有词欣赏最新《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》的先生
He is the only person we know with actual muscles.
他是我们认识的 唯一有真正肌肉的人
You can't replace me with Zack.
你们不能让扎克代替我
Why not? Penny did it.
为啥不行 佩妮不就这么做了
Yeah, she seems happier.
对啊 她好像比以前更开心了
Why wouldn't we be?
为啥我们不行
I got an Archie, Betty and Veronica,
我找到了《高中生阿奇》 《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》
All set for my weekend number twos.
我的周末完美了
Zack, how would you like to be Superman?
扎克 你觉得当超人感觉如何
I don't kow. Sounds like a lot of responsibility.
不知道诶 听起来责任重大啊
Fine. If Zack's gonna be Superman,
好吧 如果扎克当超人的话
I want to be Green Lantern.
那我就要当绿灯侠
But I'm Green Lantern.
可我才是绿灯侠啊
You can be Aquaman.
你可以去当水行侠嘛
I don't want to be Aquaman.
我才不想当水行侠呢
He sucks underwater.
在水下都衰得不行
I believe Aquaman uses his telepathic powers
我觉得水行侠会用他的通灵术
to request the fish do their business elsewhere.
让鱼儿们上别处撒尿去
I'm still mad at you.
我还在生你的气
Well, you won't be when you hear the great news.
等听到这个天大的喜讯 你就不会生气了
We're going to a costume party
我们在新年夜要去参加
at the comic book store on New Year's Eve,
漫画店的化装派对
and you get to be Wonder Woman.
而你将扮成神奇女侠
Complete with bulletproof bracelets and lasso of truth.
还有防弹手镯和真理套索
Invisible plane sold separately.
隐形飞机单独零售
Wh-Why can't your girlfriend be Wonder Woman?
为什么不找你女友做神奇女侠
She and her lab team are under quarantine.
她们实验室的人正在隔离中
Seems at the Christmas party they were doing Jell-O shots
貌似她们圣诞派对时用了
out of petri dishes that used to contain yellow fever.
装黄热病毒的培养皿做果冻杯
Okay, what about your friend Amy?
好吧 那你朋友艾米呢
Amy Farrah Fowler doesn't believe in wearing costumes.
艾米·菲拉·福勒不会接受COSPLAY的
She isn't the free spirit I am.
她没我这么思想开放
Okay, well, forget it.
好吧 别妄想了
I'm not spending my New Year's Eve
我可不想在新年夜
at a comic book store wearing a Wonder Woman costume.
扮成神奇女侠在漫画店度过
He says he'll wear it if you'll be Aquaman.
他说要是你当水行侠 他愿意当神奇女侠
What are you doing?
你在做啥子
We're going to be late.
我们要迟到了
I'm pacing nervously.
我在紧张地踱步
This is how the Flash paces.
闪电侠就这么踱步的
Just chill out, Sheldon.
淡定点 谢尔顿
I'm not Sheldon. I'm the Flash.
我不是谢尔顿 我是闪电侠
And now I'm going to the Grand Canyon
现在我要去大峡谷吼叫
to scream in frustration.
发泄我心中的沮丧
Oh, I hardly think so.
坑爹呢你
The real caped crusader calls his crime-fighting cohorts
真正的蝙蝠侠要是迟到
when he's running late.
会打电话通知战友的
I couldn't get Raj on the back of my scooter.
拉杰上不了我的小摩托车后座
I've said this before, and I'll say it again.
我说过无数次了 但我还是要说
Look up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane.
仰望天空 那是只鸟 是架飞机
I forget the rest.
后面的我忘了
All right. Let's get this thing over with.
好吧 我们早死早超生吧
But in what universe is Wonder Woman blonde?
哪儿来的金发神奇女侠啊
Relax. No one's going to be looking at her hair.
龟毛个啥 谁会盯着她的头发看啊
Hold on. The costume came with a black wig. Where is it, babe?
等等 那套服装里的黑色假发呢 宝贝儿
No. I'm not wearing it. It looks stupid.
我才不要戴那个 看着逊毙了
Come on. We're trying to win a contest here.
拜托 我们可是要去比赛争冠军
Forget it. I'm not wearing the wig.
想也别想 反正我不戴假发
Penny, there's no "I" In "Justice League."
佩妮 正义联盟里没有"小我"之说
(事实上 Justice里有个"i" = =|||)
Don't. He's making our case.
闭嘴 他在为我们说话呢
Kind of embarrassing me in front of my friends.
你让我在朋友面前有些难堪
Okay. You know what?
得了 告诉你
I changed my mind. I'm not going.
我改主意了 我不去了
Looks like someone else is going to have to be Wonder Woman.
看来神奇女侠要换人咯
I'm not talking to you.
我不和你说话
Then who are you talking to?
那你现在在和谁说话
Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny,
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病
I just knocked 30,000 times.
我刚敲了三万次门
Okay. What do you want, Sheldon?
得 你要干嘛 谢尔顿
I understand why you're upset.
我明白你为什么不开心
You're afraid that costume makes you look fat.
你担心这个装扮会让你显胖
Wonder Woman was an Amazon.
神奇女侠是亚马逊人
And Amazons tend to be very beefy gals.
亚马逊的女孩子都很高大健壮
Good-bye, Sheldon.
滚吧 谢尔顿
But they're not blonde, so put on your wig.
但她们不是金发 快把假发戴上
If it makes you feel any better,
不知道这样算不算安慰
when I was dating Penny,
我以前和佩妮交往时
she used to flip out on me all the time.
她也一直会生我的气
Whoa. You dated Penny?
啥 你和佩妮约会过
She didn't tell you?
她都没和你说吗
She told me she dated a guy named Leonard.
她说和个叫莱纳德的人交往过
Who would have thought it was you?
谁会想到那就是你
Who else would it be?
那还能是谁
I don't know. Somebody bigger and...
我也不知道 某个更壮的...
Yeah, sure. Why not you?
可不是 显然是你嘛
I may have failed.
我也许失败了
Okay, I guess we just go without a Wonder Woman.
好吧 那我们只能不带神奇女侠去了
I don't want to go without Penny.
佩妮不去我也不去
Oh, great. No Superman, no Wonder Woman?
太好了 没有超人 没有神奇女侠
All we've got is a skinny Flash,
就只有瘦骨嶙峋的闪电侠
a nearsighted Green Lantern,
近视的绿灯侠
and a teeny, tiny Dark Knight.
还有个袖珍型的蝙蝠侠
Obviously, we're no longer a Justice League.
显然 这不能再称为正义联盟
We have no choice but to switch to our Muppet Baby costumes.
没办法了 只能换布偶装了
(指《The Muppet Show》[《大青蛙布偶秀》])
Ooh, I call Kermit.
我要当科米蛙
(科米蛙是该秀的导演和支持斯库特是跑腿 剧场主人的侄子)
I'm Kermit. U're Scooter.
我才是科米蛙 你当斯库特
Oh, man. Scooter sucks.
不要 斯库特太衰了
He's the Aquaman of the Muppet Babies.
他就是《大青蛙布偶秀》里的水行侠
No, we can still make this work.
不 不到最后不能放弃
Leonard, you talk to Penny.
莱纳德 你去找佩妮谈
What makes you think I can convince her?
你为啥觉得我能说服她
You got her to have sex with you.
你都让她跟你上床了
Obviously, your superpower is brainwashing.
很明显 你的超能力就是给人洗脑
Okay, let me see if I understand this.
好吧 看我这么说对不对
You want me to convince my ex-girlfriend
你想让我去说服我前女友
to go to a costume party with her new boyfriend
去跟她的新男友一起参加化装派对
just so we can win a stupid prize?
就为了让我们赢那个愚蠢的奖吗
Yes. And make her wear the black wig. Good luck.
对 记得让她戴上黑假发 好运
Come on, let me just talk to you.
拜托 让我跟你谈谈
I'm not going to that party, Leonard.
我不会去那派对的 莱纳德
Okay, listen. You don't have to wear the wig.
听我说 你不必戴那假发
At this party, we're gonna win first prize
只要能带个女生去那派对
just by showing up with a girl.
我们就等于不战而胜了
It's not the wig.
不是假发的问题
Did I do something?
那是因为我吗
I mean, I tried to be friends with Zack,
我想跟扎克交个朋友
like you said, which believe me, was difficult,
相信我 那对我并不容易
given how you and me used to be...
鉴于你我之前...
you know, "You and me," And now you and him are "You and him."
之前是我们 现在你和他在一起了
Okay, look. We're not really "Me and him."
其实 我们并没真正在一起
Then what are you?
那你俩这算什么
I only started seeing Zack again
我之所以重新跟扎克约会
so I wouldn't be alone on New Year's Eve.
只因为我不想独自度过新年夜
How pathetic is that?
多可悲啊
Not as pathetic as dressing up like this
没有穿成这个样子
and going to a comic book store on New Year's Eve.
新年夜去漫画书店度过可悲
You make a cute Green Arrow.
你扮成绿箭侠很可爱
Like there's a difference.
又没什么区别
There's a big difference.
有很大区别
Whatever. Look, if Zack and I had just gone
随便吧 要是我和扎克去一个
to a regular club or a party, it would have been fine,
普通的夜店或派对 那就没问题
but this, with the costumes, and you...
但让我扮成这样 还有你...
Let's go to the party.
我们去派对吧
I guarantee you'll be the prettiest girl there.
我保证你会是派对上最靓的女孩
Okay, the good news is, we have a Wonder Woman.
好了 好消息是 我们有神奇女侠了
What's the bad news?
坏消息呢
Superman probably isn't getting laid tonight.
超人今晚不会有"性福"了
And the award for best group costume goes to...
获得最佳服装奖的组合是...
Justice League of America...
美国正义联盟...
Thank you! Thank you so much!
谢谢 非常感谢
Okay. Okay, ten seconds to midnight.
好了 倒数十秒到新年
Ten, nine, eight...
十 九 八
- Seven, six... - Stop counting!
-七 六... -别数了
- Five, four, three... - This is my moment, dag nab it!
-五 四 三... -这一时刻应该属于我
I'm not going to say another word
除非你们安静下来
until you people settle down.
不然我是不会再说话了
That was a great party.
这派对真棒
We should dress like this all the time.
我们真该一直这样穿
You're being a bully.
现在是你在欺负他了
Those guys are breaking into that car.
那些人在砸车窗偷东西
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
We're the Justice League of America.
我们是美国正义联盟
There's only one thing we can do.
唯一能做的事
Turn around and slowly walk away.
就是转身默默走开
Look, I know our winter thermostat setting
我知道冬天恒温器要设定在
is 72 degrees, but I'm a little warm,
华氏72度[约22摄氏度] 但我有点热
so I'm going to turn it down.
所以我调低点啊
Good Lord, how you frustrate me, Leonard Hofstadter!
天哪 你太让我失望了 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德