生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第12集: 公共内裤 The Bus Pants Utilization

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
Ma, Ma, calm down.
老妈 淡定
Listen to me.
听我说
I know it says click with the mouse,
我知道上面说着用鼠标点击
but on a laptop, the trackpad is the mouse.
但在笔记本电脑上 触控板就相当于鼠标了
Now, put your finger on it.
现在 把你的手指放上去
Doesn't matter which finger.
无所谓用哪根手指
Good choice.
明智的选择
Now move it down to your e-mail icon.
现在把指针移到电子邮件图标上
Yeah, the little envelope.
对 就是那个小信封图标
What do you mean, "What does it look like?"
什么叫"它长什么样"
It looks like an envelope!
它当然长个信封样!
Fine, you don't like the computer,
行啊 你要是不喜欢电脑
don't use it!
那就别用了
Sure, we can exchange it for a salad spinner. Good-bye!
行啊 我们可以换个沙拉搅拌机 再见
That's a Hanukkah present you're regretting, huh?
这就是你一直后悔买的那个光明节礼物吧
(光明节:犹太民族最隆重的节日)
I won't say that all senior citizens
我不能说所有无法掌握当代技术的
who can't master technology should be publicly flogged,
老年人就应该被当众鞭策一番
but if we made an example of one or two,
但倘若我们拿一两位作为案例
it might give the others incentive to try harder.
或许能更好的鞭策他人努力学习呢
I had a great idea.
我有个好主意
You know how we're always having
我们总会被迫停下工作
to stop and solve differential equations,
去解某些微分方程式吧
like when you're doing Fourier analysis,
比如你做傅里叶分析的时候
or using the Schr dinger equation?
或是用到薛定谔方程的时候
Howard doesn't. He's only an engineer.
霍华德用不到那个 他只不过是个工程师
I was thinking, we could write a little app
我一直在想其实我们可以写个小程序
that would use handwriting recognition,
通过使用手写识别技术
and then run it through a symbolic evaluation engine.
然后通过一个符号运算引擎来计算
You just use your smartphone,
这样 只要你使用你的智能手机
take a picture of the equation and bam!
把你的方程式拍出来后就迎刃而解了
You know what's a great app? The one that makes fart noises.
你们知道什么应用程序算牛吗 能制造放屁声的程序
You know, Leonard,
知道吗 莱纳德
that's actually a valid idea.
那的确是个可行的主意
Very good.
真的不错哦
Can you say that and not make it sound like I'm a cat
你的口吻能否别弄得像是"我是一只刚学会
who learned how to use the toilet?
如何上厕所的猫"似的
No.
不行
The two achievements are equally surprising
两项成就都让人感到啧啧称奇
and equally admirable,
同样令人钦佩
though if pressed,
但如果要选的话
I'd have to give a slight edge to the cat.
我不得不说那只猫的成就更胜一筹
I'll save you the pain and nervousness
我还是拯救你于水火之中
of waiting for the answer.
给你一个你期待已久的答案吧
I agree to be part of your project. Congratulations.
我同意参与你的计划 恭喜你
Oh, yay for me.
我的荣幸啊
What about you guys?
你们怎么说
I can't promise anything,
我不敢保证什么
but people do make money off stuff like this.
但有人就用这种东西赚到过钱呢
A few extra bucks would be nice.
能赚点外快也是不错的选择
I could finally move out of my mother's house.
我终于能从我妈家搬出去了
Where would you go?
你搬到哪去呢
I always dreamed about
我一直梦想着能在车库上面
building a little place of my own over the garage
搭造起属于自己的小天地
You know, if I made more money, I could take time off from work
如果我挣到更多的钱 我就能从工作中抽身
and give pretty girls submarine rides.
带着美女来一趟潜艇之旅了
What's that?
那是什么玩意
Some weird sex thing?
某种诡异的性爱方式吗
No.
不是啊
You take pretty girls underwater
就是你带着美女坐在你的
in your private submarine, and you show them fish.
私人潜艇里 让她们欣赏鱼儿
Why does everything have to be dirty with you?
为什么所有事到你这都要龌龊一下
I was thinking we could work on this at night,
我想我们可以在晚上一起做这个
and then maybe in a couple of weeks,
也许经过几周的努力后
we'll have ourselves an app to sell.
就能有我们自己的应用程序贩售了
Sounds like we're in business.
我们这听起来像是在做生意啊
I think we should take a picture to capture this moment.
我认为我们应该拍一张 留住这精彩的瞬间
- Yeah. - Oh!
-好啊 -哦
Was that the best 99 cents I ever spent, or what?
你们说 这是不是我99美分花的最值的一次
生活大爆炸第四季第十二集
I checked the App Store.
我查过应用商店了
(应用商店:苹果公司为应用程序设计的下载平台)
No one is doing
还没人做过
handwriting-recognition differential equation solving.
手写识别解微分方程的应用程序呢
Oh, dear Lord, shush.
天呐 你小声点
What?
为什么
You have so few good ideas, Leonard.
你好不容易能有个好点子 莱纳德
And you're just going to spill the beans
你打算就这么轻易地把它
in front of an outsider?
当着一个外人的面泄露出去吗
Who, me?
说谁呢 我吗
Sheldon, I don't think Penny cares
谢尔顿 我不觉得佩妮
about handwriting-recognition based differential...
多在乎这个基于手写识别技术的微分...
*The stars at night are big and bright*
*夜晚的星星大而亮呀*
*Deep in the heart of Texas*
*深深地埋藏在德州的中央*
She's not going to steal our idea.
她不会来盗取我们的点子
- What idea? - We're gonna write an application...
-什么点子 -我们要写一个应用程序...
*The prairie sky is wide and high*
*草原的星空宽而高呀*
*Deep in the heart...*
*深深地埋藏在...*
Okay, stop, stop!
行了 别唱了
*Of Texas*
*德州的中央*
Whatever your secret is,
无论你们的秘密是什么
I'm sure it's boring, so I'm not interested.
我确信它必定无聊至极 所以我不会有兴趣的
It's not boring at all.
一点也不无聊啊
You see, in higher order mathematics,
你想想 在高阶数学中
there are certain sets
一定会有
- of equations that... - Bored.
-联立方程组 它们有时... -无聊
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Hardly.
恐怕很难
Consider this unlikely but very plausible scenario.
试想一下这个不太可能却又非常真实的情节吧
A young woman alone in the big city.
一位年轻女子只身来到大都市
Her ridiculous dream
她荒谬的演员梦想
of becoming an actress lies shattered about her.
欺骗了她 从而深深地打击了她
Hey, wait a minute.
拜托 你停一下好吗
Well, hang on. Let's see where he's going.
等等 我们看看他的后续如何
Then it hits her.
然后现实打击了她
How is she going to survive?
她如何才能生存下去呢
I mean, she has no prospects, no marketable skills.
因为她胸无大志且身无长物
And then one day,
直到有一天
she meets a group of geniuses
她遇到了一群天才们
and their friend Howard.
以及天才们的朋友霍华德
Hey, I...
我...
Hang on. Let's see where he's going.
你也等等 我们看看他的后续如何
She befriends them, and then lies in wait
她与这帮人交朋友 然后伺机等候
until they reveal a marketable idea,
直到这帮人有了一个可销售的点子
which she steals and sells to the highest bidder.
于是她盗取了点子 卖给了出价最高的人
- That is ridiculous. - Oh, is it?
-这也太扯了 -哦 是吗
Let's see you come up with an explanation
那你倒是给我们个合理的解释
as to why this woman hangs out with us all the time.
为何这个女人一直跟我们厮混在一起
Oh, great. You know what?
太棒了 你们知道吗
I've already mooched dinner off you guys.
我已经从你们这蹭到晚饭了
I don't need to listen to this.
所以我不需要再听这个点子了
There's your answer-- free food.
这就是你要的答案 免费食物
All right, I've taken the liberty
好吧 我已经自作主张
of drafting these workflow charts
起草了这些工作流程图
which outline our various duties and the path we will follow
这里列出了我们形形色色的职务以及
as we develop our ground-breaking new app.
开发这独创程序过程中需遵照的事项
Hey, why am I in charge of phone support?
为何我负责的是电话服务
Seems a bit racist.
貌似有点种族主义
A customer service representative
一个操着印度口音的客服
with an Indian accent will create the impression
能够给客人们留下一种
we're a vast enterprise that uses overseas call centers.
我们这是跨国公司 使用海外客服中心的印象
Oh.
Very clever.
很聪明
But still racist.
但还是有种族色彩
Duly noted, Steve from Wichita.
提醒下 你叫史蒂夫来自威奇托[美国城市]
Why am I listed as your executive assistant?
为什么我被列为你的行政助理
Because the word "Secretary" has fallen into disrepute.
因为"秘书"这个词已经变得不大光彩了
FYI, my mother's birthday is coming up.
提醒下 我妈妈的生日快到了
I'm going to need you to pick up a present.
我需要你来帮我挑选个礼物
Okay, we need to stop for a minute.
好吧 我们需要暂时先停一下了
Leonard, please, we can talk during our break.
莱纳德 拜托 我们可以在休憩时再谈
We have one coming up at midnight.
这个午夜马上就有事情要做了
We'll need snacks.
我们需要小吃
Sheldon, you're not in charge.
谢尔顿 这个并不是你负责的
It's my idea. I'm in charge.
这是我的点子 我才是负责的
Oh, of course you are.
当然是你负责啊
Look at the organizational chart.
快看看上面的组织机构吧
You're clearly listed as founder.
你被清楚地列为了奠基人
Well, yes, and you're listed as Chief Executive Officer,
是啊 同时你被列为了首席执行官
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
首席财务官和首席运营官
You missed Chief Science Officer,
你还少说了首席科技官
Chairman of the Board, and Head of the Secret Santa Committee.
董事局主席以及秘密圣诞委员会首脑
Okay.
好了
You need to get clear on this right now.
你现在就需要搞明白这件事
I am in charge of this project.
我才是这个计划的决策人
Ooh. Leonard's going all alpha nerd on Sheldon's ass...
哦哦 莱纳德想取代谢尔顿成为"书呆子"界的领袖喽
All right. All right, I'm not going to argue with you.
好吧 好吧 我不打算跟你争执下去了
Sheldon Cooper is nothing if not a team player.
谢尔顿·库珀如果不团队协作也一事无成
Dr. Hofstadter, you have the conn.
霍夫斯塔德博士 一切由你指挥
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought we might start by talking about the user interface.
我认为我们可以先从用户界面开始讨论
Oh, dear Lord, we're doomed.
哦天呐 我们失败定了
So this button here
那么这个按钮
will allow you to scan a new equation,
能让你扫描一个新方程
but over here, you can press this,
而你按这边的按钮
and just substitute new values for the coefficients.
就能替换新的系数
Good one, boss.
不错哎 头儿
What?
This diagram.
这个图例
I assume you were opening with a joke.
你以为您是想讲个开场笑话
It certainly buoyed up this employee's esprit de corps.
毫无疑问鼓舞了我这个小员工的团队精神
It's not a joke. It's the real design.
这不是玩笑 就是这么设计
In that case, may I offer 27 little tweaks
这样的话 能让我稍微修改27处
to make it slightly less embarrassing?
让这玩意儿看着不那么丢人吗
Sheldon, I think this will work.
谢尔顿 我觉得这个能成
Let's just try it my way.
就按我说的做先
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry.
不好意思
I assumed that you wanted
我以为你希望你的属下
candid truth-telling from your employees,
能畅所欲言 直言进谏
but I realize now, you want the mindless nattering
而我现在意识到 你不过是喜欢
of complacent yes-men.
盲目奉承 沾沾自喜的应声虫
Are you done?
说完了吗
If you say so, boss.
听你的 头儿
So right now, this button-press event
好 按下这个键
is just triggering a dummy procedure call...
就能调用一个虚拟程序...
How about this for the app name?
应用程序叫这名儿怎样
The Surprisingly Helpful Equation-Linked
出奇-好用-微分-方程-相关
Differential Optimized Numerator.
优化-计算器
So it spells "Sheldon."
首字母连起来就是"谢尔顿"
Does it?
是吗
A happy accident.
好巧啊
We're not doing names now. Howard?
现在不急着起名 霍华德 来吧
Like I was saying, right now it's just a dummy procedure,
我也说了 现在只是个虚拟程序
but eventually, it will drop us into...
但最终会进入...
All right, fine. If we're not going to give it a name,
好吧 如果我们先不起名
can we at least give it a secret code designation?
好歹起个秘密代号吧
- No. - Hear me out.
-不要 -听我说完
The atomic bomb was The Manhattan Project.
原子弹计划的代号是曼哈顿计划
Windows 95 was originally Project Chicago.
Win95最早的代号是芝加哥计划
For our app, I would humbly suggest Project Nodlehs.
而咱的应用程序 我低调建议就叫顿尔谢计划好了
That's just "Sheldon" Backwards.
不过是"谢尔顿"倒过来而已
Another happy accident.
又是个愉快的巧合啊
We're not wasting time with names right now.
我们现在不浪费时间起名字
I see.
我懂了
Is that decision open for discussion?
能公开讨论下这个决议吗
No.
Is the decision to not discuss it open for discussion?
能公开讨论下为什么不公开讨论吗
No.
Again,
再说一遍
right now it's just a dummy procedure,
现在这只是个虚拟程序
but eventually, it will drop us into...
但最终会进入...
I call for a vote of no confidence
我要对现在的领导人发起不信任投票
and an immediate change in leadership.
并且要求立即更换领导人
Sheldon, stop it.
谢尔顿 快住口
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary
在人类活动过程中 有必要缓解
to dissolve the bonds that tie three competent scientists together...
三位有能力的科学家的合作关系
- That's enough, Sheldon. - All right, let's get right to the vote.
-够了 谢尔顿 -好吧 直接开始投票吧
Show of hands-- all those opposed
现在请所有反对莱纳德
to Leonard and his reign of tyranny.
和他的专制帝国的人 举手
Okay, that's it, you're fired.
够了 你被炒了
Really?
真的吗
Why?
为什么
Because you're impossible to work with.
因为你没法和人合作
I see.
我明白了
And is that open for discussion?
能公开讨论下吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh. Good morning, shoemaker.
早上好 大懒虫
I think you'll be pleased
我想你会很高兴看到
with what the elves were up to last night.
昨晚精灵们的辛勤劳动成果
I fired you.
我不是炒了你么
Oh, I know. I'm now an independent contractor.
我知道 我现在是个合同工
No, you are now nothing.
不 你啥都不是
You have no connection to this project whatsoever.
你和这项目没有一毛钱关系了
But I made it better.
但我做了改进
I don't want it better. I want it my way.
我不要你做改进 我要按我自己的来
Well, that speaks volumes, doesn't it?
这话真是意味深长 是吧
All right, I suppose I'll go put on my bus pants.
好吧 我想我还是去穿公车裤吧
What the hell are bus pants?
公车裤是什么玩意
They are pants one wears over one's regular pants
就是穿在普通裤子外面的裤子
when one sits on bus seats
因为你要坐在公车上
that other people have previously sat on.
别人坐过的椅子上
But perhaps from your lofty heights
不过也许你是企业里
atop the corporate ladder, you've lost touch
高高在上的领导 恐怕不会理解
with the struggles of the common man.
身为普通人的辛酸苦辣
Look, I'm still happy to drive you to work.
听着 我还是很乐意开车送你去上班
Nothing's changed in that regard.
在这点上没有改变
We're still roommates, we're still friends.
我们还是室友 还是朋友
Except you identified me, your best friend,
但你却把我 你最好的朋友
as a gangrenous limb that needed to be severed
当成一块坏死的肉
from the organism and tossed away.
从组织上割下来再扔掉
The desperate act of a little man
你这有严重拿破仑情结的小个子
with a big Napoleon complex.
还真是穷凶极恶
You know what?
老子告诉你
Go put on your bus pants.
速度穿你的公交裤去吧
Mm. Last night, I had a dream
昨天晚上 我做了个梦
we got so rich from the app,
我们因为这应用程序发了大财
you and I bought matching side-by-side mansions.
我俩买了两幢相邻的别墅
But...
但是...
there was a secret tunnel
中间有条秘密隧道
connecting your front yard to my back yard.
从你的前庭连到我的后院
What do you think that means?
你觉得这是啥意思
It means after we play handball, I'm showering at home.
意思是我们玩完手球后 我在家洗澡
Good morning, Friend Howard.
早上好 霍华德好友
Friend Raj.
拉杰好友
I see you gentlemen are enjoying beverages.
两位先生在喝饮料啊
Perhaps they would taste better out of these.
也许这些能让它们喝起来更美味
"World's Greatest Astrophysicist"?
"世上最伟大的天文物理学家"
Don't thank me. You earned it.
不用谢我 你应得的
"Howard Wolowitz."
"霍华德·沃罗威茨"
Why not "World's Greatest Engineer"?
为啥不是"世上最伟大的工程师"
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I typed that into the label maker,
我在做标签的时候是这么打过
but I just couldn't press enter.
但实在按不下确认键
Now down to business.
现在谈正事吧
What would it take for you to abandon Leonard
你们何不抛弃莱纳德
and join me in a rival company?
加入竞争对手 我的公司
Unless, of course, the mugs are sufficient,
要是这两个马克杯还不够
in which case, welcome aboard.
不管怎样 欢迎你们入伙
We're not quitting on Leonard.
我们不会抛弃莱纳德
I understand. Your loyalty is admirable.
我明白 你们的忠诚值得赞扬
But what if I were to up the ante?
但如果我再增加筹码呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼
Monogrammed key chains
字母组合钥匙链
with a built-in laser pointer.
还配有内置激光
No?
还是不吗
How about can cozies
那印有我们大学
emblazoned with our university mascot?
吉祥物的保温罩呢
Go, Beavers.
冲啊 海狸
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Okay, let's try this one.
好 我们试下这个
"Spherical Hankel function."
"球面汉克尔函数"
Hold on.
稍等
That's it!
有了
Eureka!
中了
Hey, we agreed when it was "Eureka" Time,
喂 我们不是说好"中了"的时候
we were all gonna say it together.
要一起说的吗
Fine. Let's say it together.
好吧 那再一起说一次好了
No. The moment has passed.
不了 这个时机已经过了
Greetings, gentlemen.
你们好 先生们
How goes your little project?
你们的小项目咋样了
You mean, "Project Lenwoloppali"?
你是指 "莱沃帕里"计划吗
Ah, a combination of all your names.
是你们名字的组合啊
Very clever.
真聪明
I assume "Koothranardowitz" Was taken?
为啥不是"库萨纳德威茨"呢
We're actually scanning equations and getting good results.
我们在扫描方程 效果还不错
Oh, well then, by all means, carry on.
好吧 你们继续努力吧
I wouldn't want to impede your progress.
我不想妨碍你们的进程
Howard, did you solve the install time problem yet?
霍华德 你解决了安装时间的问题了吗
No. It's a little tricky.
没有 这有点难应付
I'm gonna try having it pick up the libraries dyn...
我准备查下图书馆的查询系统...
What are you doing?!
你在搞什么
Playing the theremin.
在演奏特雷门琴
No. I mean, what are you doing with a theremin?
不 我是说 你拿特雷门琴在搞什么
Playing it.
演奏啊
I've loved the theremin from the first moment
我第一次听到星际迷航原声主题乐时
I heard the original Star Trek theme.
就爱上了特雷门琴了
And it's been killing me
我实在是不忍心
that it just sits in my closet, gathering dust.
把它一直扔在柜子里积灰
Sheldon! We're working here!
谢尔顿 我们在工作
That's all right.
没关系
I can barely hear you over my theremin.
我在演奏特雷门琴时几乎听不到你们说话
Well, that was a little uncalled for.
这真有点不讲道理
No, that was completely called for. We need quiet.
不 这他妈的太讲道理了 我们需要安静
So, your project is more important than mine?
就是说你们的项目比我的重要咯
Well, seeing as your project is to sabotage my project, yes.
如果你的项目就是给我捣蛋 那就是
Don't beat around the bush, Leonard.
别拐弯抹角的 莱纳德
If you don't want me here,
你要是容不下我
just say the word, and I'll leave.
说出来 我会走人的
Could have beaten around the bush a little.
稍微拐弯抹角一点也没什么嘛
Nobody knows
*没人知晓*
The trouble I've seen
*我曾经见的离乱*
Nobody knows my sorrow ?
*没人理解 我的悲伤*
What you doing?
你干嘛呢
Trying to contact your home planet?
联络你的母星吗
I'm practicing my theremin.
我在练习特雷门琴
Nobody knows
*没人知晓*
The trouble I've seen
*我曾经见的离乱*
Glory, hallelujah.
*荣耀啊 哈利路亚*
Something got you down, there, Sheldon?
什么事儿惹你不开心了吗 谢尔顿
Leonard kicked me out of my own apartment.
莱纳德把我从家轰出来了
And his app team.
还有应用程序小组
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 真可怜
He wouldn't drive me to work today.
他今天还不肯开车带我上班
I had to wear my bus pants.
搞得我不得不穿公交裤
- Is that so? - Yes.
-是这样吗 -嗯
And they're still sticky.
现在裤子还粘糊糊的
Probably going to have to throw them away.
估计得扔掉了
Hey, you don't need Leonard and his app.
听着 你才不需要莱纳德和他的程序
You can make one with me.
你可以跟我研究出来一个嘛
With you?
和你吗
Seriously, I have a great idea for one.
说真的 我有个超赞的点子
Is it better than your idea to move to Los Angeles
比你搬来洛杉矶
and become a famous actress?
成为一个名演员的点子还赞吗
Okay, look...
行了 听着
when you see someone wearing shoes you like,
当你看到某人脚上的鞋子 让你很感冒
you just snap a picture of them,
你就拍一张照片
and the app goes on the Internet
然后用这个程序直接在网上
to find out where you can buy them.
查到哪里有卖
That's your app idea?
这就是你应用程序的点子
Well, you don't like it?
你不感兴趣吗
I didn't say that. But no, I don't.
我刚才没这么说 不过 我确实不感兴趣
Why not?
为什么
Oh, Penny, where do I begin?
佩妮 让我从何说起啊
The simple-mindedness of your idea
超越了这个点子弱智程度的
is exceeded only by its crass consumerism and banality.
只有愚蠢的消费者至上主义和俗不可耐
And Leonard didn't want to work with you?
莱纳德不要跟你合作
Imagine that.
真"稀奇"啊
I know, it's baffling.
我知道 确实匪夷所思啊
Nobody knows
*没人知晓*
The trouble I've seen...
*我曾经见的离乱*
Sheldon, I'm gonna make some cocoa.
谢尔顿 我要冲可可喝
Do you want some?
你要喝吗
Do you make it with milk or water?
你用什么冲 牛奶还是水
- Milk. - Real cocoa?
-牛奶 -货真价实的可可吗
That's what it says on the packet.
包装上是这么说的
Do you have those little marshmallows?
你有那种小棉花糖吗
No, sorry.
没有 抱歉
Well, I suppose it's appropriate.
看来还真是配啊
What does that mean?
什么意思
A disappointing drink for a disappointing day.
倒霉日喝烂饮料
Hey, look at this.
喂 看这个
20 people from the university have already signed up
学校里已经有二十个人登记了
for our private beta.
咱的内测版
I'm telling you,
我就说嘛
the Lenwoloppali Differential Equation Scanner
莱沃帕里微分方程扫描仪
meets a real need. We've got a hit.
满足了实际需求 咱要火了
What do you think we should sell it for?
你们觉得咱该定个什么价位
Well, based on the fact that our potential market
这个嘛 基于我们的潜在市场
is about 70 or 80 guys,
大约七八十人的事实
and you want a submarine,
而你又想赚个潜水艇
I'd say about a million dollars a pop.
我的意见是一单一百万刀
Well, what if we put out a lite version for half a million?
不如咱出个精简版 卖五十万
You know, get the word of mouth going.
你懂吗 可以赚个口碑的说
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you guys,
嗨 抱歉打扰了
but you've got to come take your Sheldon back.
你们得过来把你家谢尔顿领走
What's he doing in your apartment?
他怎么会在你家
Well, he was moping down in the lobby, so I invited him over.
他一人在大厅闷闷不乐 我就把他带回家了
Now I regret it.
现在我肠子都悔青了
Why do you regret... Uh, never mind, stupid question.
他干啥让你后...废话一句 当我没说
Look, can't you just let him play with you until bedtime?
就不能带他一起玩儿到睡觉吗
We're not playing.
我们这不是玩儿
This is real work.
这是正事
We're going to be hundred-aires.
我们就要成为百-富翁咯
Okay. What if I got him to apologize and promise to behave?
成吧 要是我能让他道歉并且保证他乖呢
Then I guess we would let him back on the app team,
这样的话 我们的研究组可以接受他
and while we're doing that, you could take an aerial tour
他回来之后 你说不定能坐着你的飞天猪仔
of L.A. on your flying pig.
在空中游览洛城
Okay. Wait right here.
好吧 等着啊
I'll tell you one thing. If I get rich enough,
跟你们说吧 要是我有天发达了
that's the kind of girl I want to take
我就想带这样的女孩
on a submarine ride.
来一次潜水艇之旅
And yes, that time, I meant it to be dirty.
而且没错 我是要龌龊一下
Really?
真的吗
Leonard wants me back?
莱纳德想让我回去吗
Oh, yes. He says they are lost without you.
没错 他说你不在他们就群龙无首了
Well, we sure saw that coming.
这还用说
That's right.
那是
You know what I'm going to do?
你知道我准备干吗吗
I am going to sit here and just let them stew.
我准备就一直坐在这 由得他们去烦吧
No, no, no. You know,
别 别 别
they have suffered enough.
他们已经够受罪的了
Everybody's suffered enough.
大家都够受罪的了
The thing is, you're going to have to offer him
关键是 你得过去
a face-saving way out of this.
给他一个有面子的台阶下
How?
怎么给他台阶下
Say you're sorry.
道个歉呗
Oh, no.
Mrs. Mary Cooper didn't raise her no liars.
我亲爱的母亲玛丽·库珀太太可没教我撒谎
Okay. Um...
好吧
How about this? You know how you're always trying
那这样好不好 你不是一直想要学
to learn about sarcasm?
挖苦人吗
- No. - No?
-没有 -没有吗
I was being sarcastic.
我刚刚那就是挖苦
Oh. Good for you.
真不错
So all you have to do here is say
所以你只需要过去
you're sorry to Leonard,
跟莱纳德道歉
but say it sarcastically.
但是语气要带着挖苦
Of course.
当然
He will hear it as an attempt to mend fences,
在他听来 那是我在示好
as opposed to the withering condemnation
但实际上咱俩清楚
you and I will know it to be.
那是赤裸裸的谴责
Yeah. Yeah, that was my plan.
没错 没错 我就这个意思
All right. Come on. Let's go.
好了 走吧 咱们过去
Oh, by the way, thank you
顺便说一句 谢谢你
for the delicious cocoa.
做了这么好喝的可可
Oh, you're welcome.
不客气
Boy, I'm getting good at this.
我的挖苦功夫真是越来越精湛了
Okay, now that you're back on the team,
好吧 既然你归队了
let's get you caught up.
那我们就给你介绍一下最新进展吧
Before you begin, let me say again
在你开始之前 我想再次
how deeply sorry I am for my earlier behavior
为我之前的表现向你表示深刻的道歉
and how much I respect and admire your leadership.
另外我很尊重并且钦佩你的领导
Thank you.
谢谢
So as you can see,
所以正如你所见
not only can you store your favorite equations,
你现在不仅可以储存你最喜欢的公式
but you can forward them to your friends
还能把他们转发给你的朋友们
or post them on Facebook right from the app.
或是直接通过应用程序把他们贴到Facebook上
Well, I must say, I am impressed.
我真得说 这太厉害了
Thanks.
谢谢
You all have clearly put in a lot of hard work.
你们显然为此花了不少心血
We have.
的确如此
As a result, you have taken
正因为这样 你们掌握了
the most important step on the road to success:
通往成功之路的最重要的一步
learning what not to do.
在失败中学习
Now, let's start fresh.
现在让我们重新开始吧
Howard, we're going to need some tea.
霍华德 给我们弄点茶喝
Okay, these are Uggs.
好的 这双是雪地靴
These are Crocs.
这双是卡骆驰
These are knockoff Manolo Blahniks.
这双是山寨版的马诺洛·布兰尼克
Bored.
无聊
Look, you said it yourself, we have to create a database
这可是你自己说的 我们要先建立一个数据库
before you can write an alga-thingy.
然后你才能写那个什么计算的东西
Algorithm.
是算法
You see, Penny, Alan Turing defined an algorithm...
佩妮 阿兰图灵将算法定义为
(英国数学家 逻辑学家 被称为人工智能之父)
Bored.
无聊
Okay.
好的
These are Steve Maddens.
这双是史蒂夫·马登
These are Nine West.
这双是玖熙
These are Target. Oh, but don't they look like Chanel?
这双是塔吉特 不过看起来很像香奈儿吧
These are Michael Kors...
这双是迈克·科尔斯
Nobody knows...
*无人知晓*
the trouble I've seen
*我曾经历的离乱*
Nobody knows...
*无人知晓*
my sorrows
*我的悲伤*