生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第13集: 爱的汽车排量 The Love Car Displacement

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
Hey. So you guys ready to order?
你们准备点菜了吗
Since we come in every Tuesday night at 6:00
既然我们每个周二晚上6点都来
and order the same exact thing, and it's now 6:08
点完全一样的菜 现在是6:08分了
I believe your question not only answers itself
我想 不言而喻的不仅是这个问题
but also stands alongside such other nonsensical queries
还有其他一些愚蠢的问题
as "Who let the dogs out?"
比如 "谁把狗放出来了"
And, uh, "How are they hanging""
还有"他们过得如何"
Okay.
好吧
So, the usual, with extra spit on Sheldon's hamburger.
惯例 谢尔顿的汉堡上加一口唾沫
Penny, a moment?
佩妮 等等
Do you have plans this weekend?
这周末你有安排吗
Oh, gee, Amy, I'm sorry
天啊 艾米 很抱歉
I'm actually pretty busy this weekend.
我这周末真的很忙
Probably serving food that was ordered today.
可能要上今天点的菜
That's too bad. I was hoping you could be my plus-one
真不幸 我还想让你当我的伴儿
at the Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies'
一起去多学科研究院
symposium on the impact of current scientific research
参加现行科学研究
on societal interactions.
对社会交互的影响研讨会
The what?
什么
It's an annual science conference.
是一个年度科学会议
We've all been invited to speak.
我们都被邀请发言
Oh! Oh, okay, well, you know, like I said, I have plans, so...
哦 好吧 正如我说的 我有安排了
Shame. Since you're my best friend
真可惜 因为你是我最好的朋友
I thought it would be a good bonding opportunity.
我还以为这是个增加交流的机会呢
I'm your best friend?
我是你最好的朋友吗
Don't you read my blog?
你不看我的博客吗
Oh, don't feel bad.
别难过
I never read Leonard's, and I used to sleep with him.
我从来不看莱纳德的 我以前还跟他睡过
Do you know anybody else who would appreciate
你认识其他会想去
an all-expense-paid spa weekend
费用全包的大苏四星酒店
at a four-star resort in Big Sur?
spa周末游的人吗
No, I really-- I'm sorry, free what? Sorry, what, what?
不 我真的 对不起 免费什么 对不起 什么 什么
I think her weekend just opened up.
我想她周末突然没事了
Wait, wait, just to be clear, when you guys say "Spa "
等等 等等 我确认一下 你们说的spa
does that mean the same thing as when regular people say it?
跟普通人说的spa是一样的吗
Pretty much.
差不多
Except we keep our shirts on in the sauna.
除了我们穿着衣服蒸桑拿
You know, it is going to be difficult
你知道吗 尽管会很难
but I'm going to cancel my plans so I can do this for my bestie.
但是我要取消我的安排 为了我的好朋友
Please don't touch my breasts.
请不要碰我的胸
I... I wasn't going to.
我 我没想
All right. I just want to establish boundaries.
好吧 我只是要确定一下界限
Boy, this is great. I haven't had a vacation in ages.
伙计们 这太棒了 我好久没度假了
In order to take a vacation, one first has to work.
想度假 先工作
You know, for a smart guy
知道吗 作为一个聪明人
you really seem to have a hard time grasping the concept
你竟然不明白一个原则
"Don't piss off the people who handle the things you eat."
"不要惹给你准备饭的人"
That does seem to be a valid principle.
这原则确实很对
I trust Penny will adhere to
我相信佩妮会遵守
the "Official California Restaurant Workers'
"加州酒店员工
Solemn Oath of Ethics and Cleanliness."
道德和清洁庄严誓约"
I don't believe there's any such thing.
我认为没有这种东西
You lied to me?
你骗我
生活大爆炸第四季第十三集
Good morning.
早上好
If I could have everyone's attention, please?
大家请注意
I know we're all eager to get on the road to Big Sur
我知道我们都想尽快开往大苏
so if we focus, I'm sure we can get through this orientation
所以如果我们集中精神 我相信我们能
in under a half an hour.
在半小时之内完成介绍
Then it's just Q&A, quiz, safety drills
就是些问答 测试 安全演习
pose for commemorative group photo and we're off.
拍张团体纪念照 就能出发了
Don't worry. Just sit next to me during the quiz
别担心 测试时坐我旁边
and you can copy my answers.
你可以抄我的
Raj?
拉杰
What are you doing?
你在干吗
I don't think so.
那可不行
You've had your allotted six ounces.
你的6盎司定额已经喝完了
The first bathroom break isn't until the Denny's
第一个上厕所时间是在贝克斯菲尔德的
located near Bakersfield
丹尼餐厅
which is approximately two and half hours away.
距此大约2个半小时
Remember, people
记住 同志们
we're only as strong as our weakest bladder.
我们的强硬受制于最弱的膀胱
Nobody cares about your Kegel exercises.
没人关心你的凯格尔练习
All right. We have seven people, and two cars.
好的 我们有7个人 2辆车
In the lead car, driven by Leonard
领航车 由莱纳德驾驶
will be... myself
乘客是 我
Amy Farrah Fowler
艾米·费拉·福勒
and Penny.
和佩妮
Yes!
He had you in the other car, but I got you upgraded.
他把你安排在另一个车上 我帮你升级了
Yay!
She made the case that if we break down
她提出 如果我们在前不着村后不着店的地方
in the middle of nowhere, your Nebraska backwoods skills
出故障 你在内布拉斯加边远地区的
and brawny hands will give us the best chance
生存技能和健壮的大手能增加我们
to survive in the wild.
在野外生存的机会
Brawny?
健壮
They're bigger than mine.
比我的还大
Red Leader to Red Five, come in.
红1号呼叫红5号 请回答
Red Leader to Red Five, come in.
红1号呼叫红5号 请回答
Howard, you promised.
霍华德 你保证过的
Fine. Red Five to Red Leader.
好吧 红5号呼叫红1号
What do you want now?
你要干吗
It's 11:15.
现在是11:15
I'm requesting your quarter-hourly location update.
我要你每刻钟的位置报告
Still right behind you.
紧跟在你们后面呢
Copy that, Red Five.
收到 红5号
Radio contact is sufficient.
无线电联络就足够了
No need to extend your middle finger.
不需要伸你的中指
So, Amy, I've been wondering
艾米 我在想
are you and Sheldon going to be sharing a room?
你和谢尔顿要共住一间房吗
No, we discussed it.
不 我们讨论过了
We decided we didn't want to jeopardize our relationship
一致认为 我们不想因为太了解对方
by getting to know each other too well.
而损害了我们的关系
Indeed. Nothing sours a friendship more
确实 没有比熟知对方的如厕规律
than over-familiarity with someone's toilet routine.
更破坏友情的事了
I can vouch for that.
我深表赞同
- Hey. - Not you, him.
-喂 -不是说你 说他
Oh. Thanks.
哦 谢谢
Although yours was an eye-opener.
不过 你的可真让人开眼了
Don't worry, Penny.
别担心 佩妮
You're my plus-one. You'll bunk with me.
你是我带的伴儿 你跟我住
And FYI, travel makes me constipated
另外 旅行会让我便秘
so I'm the ideal hotel roommate.
所以 我是理想的酒店住宿室友
Terriffic.
好极了
Are we there yet?
还没到吗
I hope we get there in time to see the keynote address.
我希望我们能赶得上主题致辞
Really? You want to see the keynote?
真的吗 你想看主题致辞
Yeah, it sounds fun.
对 听起来很有意思
"Super bacteria:
"超级细菌
global apocalypse or exciting research opportunity?"
末日启示 还是令人激动的研究机会"
Actually, I was thinking we could go straight to the room
事实上 我想得是 我们直接去房间
and... take a nap.
然后 "休整"一下
Really?
真的吗
And miss the keynote?
不去看主题致辞了
We can watch it later on C-SPAN.
回头能在C-SPAN上看到的
Besides, I was really looking forward to you and me...
而且 我真的很期待 你和我
napping together in the hotel.
一起在酒店里"休整"
Honey, if you're that tired
亲爱的 你那么困的话
why don't you just take a nap here in the car?
就在车里先睡上一觉吧
No, see, it's not...
不 你看 不是
Hang on. It's Leonard.
等一下 莱纳德来电话
Hi, Leonard.
嗨 莱纳德
Yeah, hi. Listen, I just got a text from Raj.
嗨 我刚收到拉杰的短信
He wanted me to tell you
他让我告诉你
that when Howard says "Nap " He means "Sex."
霍华德说的"休整" 是"做爱"的意思
Thank you, Raj.
谢谢你 拉杰
Are you... an element in the actinoid series?
你是錒系元素的一种吗
No.
不是
Amy?
艾米
Are you usually radioactive when found in nature?
你在自然界中是放射性的吗
No.
不是
Are you in the lanthanoid series?
你是镧系元素吗
Amy, it's Penny's turn.
艾米 轮到佩妮了
Penny?
佩妮
Uh, I don't know...
呃 我咋知道
Are you food?
你是吃的吗
That's not apropos.
这就是你不对了
We've already established I'm found in the periodic table.
不是说明白了吗 在元素周期表里[直译:桌]
Well, it's a table, right?
好歹是张桌 不是吗
I mean, why can't there be food on it?
是桌子干嘛不能放吃的
I knew she wasn't lead car materiel.
就知道她不配坐领头车
Who elected you Road Trip God?
谁选你当了汽车旅行之王了
Leonard.
莱纳德
It was a late-night vote.
那是深夜投票
We were all exhausted
大家都精疲力尽了
and he was threatening to filibuster.
他威胁我们不选他就不让睡
It's not technically "Road Trip God""
也不是啥"汽车旅行之王"啦
it's Travel Supervisor.
是旅途监督员
Although Road Trip God does have a certain ring to it.
尽管汽车旅行之王听着更拉风一些
I don't understand why you people
我就不明白了 你们怎么就
just let him bully you like this.
让他这么欺负你们啊
Someone should stand up to him.
该有人奋起反抗
What's he going to do?
他能怎么着
I can't believe you let him kick me out of the car.
真不敢相信 你们就眼看着他把我轰出来
What could we do? He's the Travel Supervisor.
我们敢怎样啊 他是旅程监督人
Don't worry, Penny. This is a better car anyway.
别担心 佩妮 反正这辆车更赞
Yeah. It's the Love Car.
没错 这是爱爱车喔
Should I ask?
还用问么
*They say we're young and we don't know*
*他们说我们太小还不懂得*
*We won't find out until we grow*
*长大后才能领悟*
*Well, I don't know if all that's true*
*我不知这正确与否*
*'Cause you got me, and, baby, I got you*
*因为宝贝 我们拥有彼此*
*Babe*
*宝贝*
*I got you, babe*
*我拥有你*
Red Leader, I'm really sorry.
红一号 我真的错了
*I got you, babe.*
*我拥有你 宝贝*
*I got you, babe...*
*我拥有你 宝贝*
I missed you.
我想你了
You know what? I missed you, too.
知道不 我也无比想你
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特
Oh, my God, Glenn!
天呐 格伦
Great to see you!
见到你真高兴
Are you here for the conference?
你是来参加研讨会的吗
Yeah, I'm doing a global warming panel.
是啊 我在全球暖化座谈组
Oh, good for you.
真不错
Uh, Glenn, this is my boyfriend Howard.
格伦 这是霍华德 我男朋友
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
-很高兴认识你 -嗨
Ow. Hi.
哎哟 嗨
You're a lucky man.
你很幸运嘛
Bernie's a great gal.
妮妮是个好姑娘
Yes. "Bernie" Sure is.
是啊 "妮妮"确实很好
Well, I got to run. The panel's tomorrow morning.
我先走一步 座谈会定在明早
It's called, "Remembering Snow: A Look Back."
主题是"忆雪: 回首往昔"
I'll try to catch it.
我会尽量去的
Oh, great.
太好了
- Bye. - Bye.
-拜拜 -拜
Hey... Bernie?
那个...妮妮
Yeah?
咋了
Please tell me he's your gay cousin.
拜托告诉我那是你同性恋的表亲
No. He was one of my professors in college.
不是啊 他是我大学教授
Oh! That's a relief.
这样啊 算是松了口气
Then we went out for a year.
然后我们交往过一年
Come on, let's check in, so we can take that nap.
来吧 赶紧办理入住 就能去"休整"一下啦
No, it's not necessarily proportional...
不 不一定是成比例的...
Shut up!
闭嘴
That green bag is Dr. Cooper's.
那个绿包是库珀博士的
Here's an extra five. Make him wait.
多给你五美刀 拜托让他多等会
Right to the nap, huh? Okay?
直接进入"休整"了呀 好吧
Uh, so, this Glenn guy.
那个 格伦那哥们
You say you went out with him for, like, a year.
你说你们交往了一年呐
Do we really need to talk about my old boyfriend now?
咱有必要这时候讨论我的前男友吗
No. I guess not.
不 大概没必要吧
What is he, like, six-four, six-five?
他多高啊 1.93还是1.95
Six-seven.
两米啦
Probably has a hard time finding a suit that fits.
估计不好买衣服吧
Is something bothering you?
你有什么不爽吗
- No. It's just... - What?
-没 就是 -就是什么
I'm just thinking.
我就是想吧
If you had sex with that guy
如果你和那哥们儿上过床
I mean, there's nothing I can do here
我是说 我现在也不能变得
that will make any kind of... impact.
更..."给力"一点
Howard, it's not a contest.
霍华德 这又不是什么比赛
I love you. I want to be with you.
我爱你 我想和你在一起
Yeah, great, love you, too, but...
那很好啊 我也爱你 但
If it were a contest
如果是个比赛
I wouldn't have a chance, right?
我也没机会赢啊 对吧
You can't think that way.
你不能这么想
Yep.
Loser.
萎男
Howard, stop it.
霍华德 别这样
Sorry. I just never figured that
对不起 我就是没想到
a guy like me going out with a girl like you
我这种人跟你这种女孩交往
would ever have to compete with a guy like that.
还要跟他那种男人竞争
Wait a minute, "A girl like me"? What's that mean?
等等 什么叫"我这种女孩"
I'm... I...
我...我那个
Are you saying you don't think I'm hot enough
你是说我没那么辣
to go out with a guy like Glenn?
配不上格伦吗
No! No, I'm saying exactly the opposite.
不 不是啊 完全跟你那意思相反
I'm too hot to go out with a guy like Glenn?
我太辣了 格伦配不上我吗
Yeah, let's go with that.
对啊 那就这意思吧
Still nothing.
还是没货
Remind me to try again in an hour.
一小时后提醒我再试一次
Will do.
包在我身上
So...
那么
girl talk?
闺蜜谈心
Um, sure.
好啊
What do you got in mind?
你想聊啥
Do you subscribe to the Freudian theory of penis envy?
你同意弗洛依德的"阴茎嫉妒"理论吗
Um, I never really thought about it.
呃 我还真没想过
Why?
怎么了
Sometimes I think it might be nice to have one.
有时候我觉得长一根挺不错的
Really?
真的吗
Not for sex, for convenience.
不为嘿咻 为了方便
You can't deny that, by comparison
你不能否认 比较而言
our internal plumbing is extremely high maintenance.
我们的内部下水系统太难伺候了
Again, I've never given it much thought.
我也没怎么想过这个
We have time now.
现在有时间啊
Think about it.
想想吧
Oh, good.
太好了
Hey.
Can I stay here tonight?
我今晚能住这吗
Yeah. Why, what happened?
好啊 怎么了
Howard's a complete and total ass.
霍华德是个超级无敌大混蛋
Oh, yeah, that. Come on in.
啊 我懂的 来吧
Thanks. I'll sleep on the floor.
谢啦 我睡地板就好
Not necessary.
不用的
Penny and I are perfectly comfortable sharing a bed.
我跟佩妮完全不介意睡一张床
We are?
不介意吗
Of course, we're best friends.
当然了 我们是闺蜜嘛
Oh, right, right, the blog.
哦对了 博客写了
Word of warning, though.
不过 温馨提示
I'm prone to night terrors
我有夜惊倾向
so when I wake up kicking and screaming, don't panic.
所以如果我睁眼乱踢或尖叫 别慌
Just pin me down and stroke my hair, and I'll be fine.
把我按倒抚摸我的头发 就会没事的
- Hey, can I stay here tonight? - Shh-shh-shh.
-嗨 我今晚能住这吗 -嘘嘘嘘
Sheldon's asleep.
谢尔顿睡着了
What's going on?
啥情况
Well, Howard's a complete and total ass
这个 霍华德是个超级无敌大混蛋
Bernadette's in my bed
所以伯纳黛特占了我的床
and no matter how much you stroke Amy's hair, she bites.
不管我怎么摸艾米的头发 她都乱咬
- What? - Never mind.
-啥 -无所谓了
Can I stay here or not?
我能住这儿不
- Uh, sure. - All right.
-当然能 -太好了
So, how do you want to do this?
你想怎么睡
Well, I'm not getting in bed with him.
反正打死我也不跟他睡
Yeah, it is a little like
没错 就像是
getting into Dracula's coffin.
爬进了德拉库拉的棺材
(著名吸血鬼电影角色)
We're just gonna have to make the best of this.
我们得充分利用这个情况
Okay, when you say "make the best of it..."
好吧 你说"充分利用"的意思是
- Sleep. - Right.
-睡觉 -好吧
So we'll just call the middle here
我们就把中间这里叫做
the Neutral Zone.
"中立区"
The what?
中什么
Star Trek.
《星际迷航》啊
You know, the Neutral Zone
中立区嘛
between the Federation and the Romulan Empire.
就在联邦和罗慕兰帝国之间
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Just like old times.
就跟当年一样
Of course
当然咯
sometimes the Federation and the Romulans
有时候联邦和罗慕兰帝国
would enter the Neutral Zone
会进入中立区
to negotiate a temporary truce.
进行临时休战谈判
Sweetie, let me put this in a way you'll understand:
亲爱的 我就敞开天窗说亮话吧
from the waist down, my shields are up.
休想碰我的下半身
Got it, got it.
懂了 懂了
We can do all kinds of stuff
知道吗 只用上半身
from the waist up, you know?
我们也可以玩出很多花样
- Go to sleep. - Good night.
-睡觉 -晚安
Please tell me you're not having coitus.
请亲口告诉我你俩没在交媾
We are not having coitus.
我俩没在交媾
Can you guarantee that it won't happen
你俩能保证今晚一直
at any time during the night?
都不交媾吗
- Yes. - No.
-能 -不能
Next on Turner Classic Movies
特纳经典电影频道即将播出
Bridget Jones's Diary.
《BJ单身日记》
Oh, my God, I'm crying already.
哦天呐 我已经内牛满面了
Raj? Raj?
拉杰 拉杰
Raj?
拉杰
I need to sleep here tonight.
我今晚得睡在这儿
Why?
为啥
Howard is a complete and total ass
霍华德是个彻头彻尾的大混蛋
Bernadette is in Penny's bed, Amy bites
伯纳黛特霸占了佩妮的床 艾米总咬人
and Penny may or may not have coitus with Leonard.
佩妮和莱纳德有可能会交媾
Okay. Come on in.
好吧 进来吧
Leonard, are you asleep?
莱纳德 你睡着了吗
No.
I really appreciate you letting me stay here tonight.
真的很感谢你今晚收留我
Sure, no problem.
小意思 没什么
I know it's kinda weird.
我知道这样有点儿尴尬
True dat.
米错
"True dat"?
"米错"
I've gotten a lot more street since we broke up.
自从咱俩分手以后我学会了更多流行语
Right.
好吧
Still mad at me about that?
还生我气吗
No. No, I understand.
不了不了 我很理解
I got too intense, you had to back off.
我逼得太紧 你想要些空间
Thank you.
谢谢
I've gotten a lot better at that, you know.
这方面我现在已经好多了 知道吗
I've dated four different women since we broke up
我俩分手以后我跟四个女人约会过
and I didn't tell any of them that I loved them
我没跟她们中任何一个人说过"我爱你"
and wanted to have their babies.
和"我想和你生儿育女"
Good for you.
真替你高兴
Okay, good night.
嗯 晚安
Good night.
晚安
You know, maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world
知道吗 也许今晚突破一下中立区
to violate the Neutral Zone for just one night.
也不是什么坏主意
Hey, Leonard, Sheldon kicked me
嗨 莱纳德 谢尔顿把我赶出了
out of the room, gave me your key.
房间 把你房间的钥匙给我了
Penny's here.
佩妮在这儿呢
No, we don't want to watch Bridget Jones's Diary!
不啊 我们不想看《BJ单身日记》
Good morning and welcome to Science and Society.
早上好 欢迎参加"科学与社会"研讨会
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper
我是谢尔顿·库珀
BS, MS, MA
理学学士兼理学硕士兼文学硕士
PhD, and ScD.
兼哲学博士兼理学博士
OMG, right?
我的神呐 是吧
Perhaps that joke was a little too hippie-dippy for this crowd.
也许这个笑话对于在座各位有点儿太弱智了
All right then, we'll begin with opening remarks.
好了 我们开始致开幕词
Miss Rostenkowski, would you like to start us off
罗斯顿考斯基小姐 你愿意抛砖引玉
by discussing your assessment
谈谈你对于
of science's responsibility to society?
科学对社会的责任的看法吗
Sure.
好的
I think all branches of science
我认为 每一个自然学科
have to move cautiously these days.
在今天都需要谨慎发展
It's not just giant nuclear weapons
能毁灭世界的
that can destroy the world.
并不只有大型的核武器
As a microbiologist, I can tell you
作为一名微生物学家 我可以告诉你
even the tiniest organisms can still tear you a new one.
即使是最微小的微生物也能让你尸骨无存
Interesting.
有意思
I think what you might need to know about my colleague
我觉得在座各位需要了解我同事的一点
is that though she claims
就是尽管她声称
her field of interest is tiny organisms
她最感兴趣的领域是细小的微生物
she certainly has spent her fair share of time
她显然在我们可以认为是大型武器的东西上
around what we can assume was pretty massive weaponry.
花了相当多的时间
I think Mr. Wolowitz needs to keep in mind
我认为沃罗威茨先生需要记住一点
that the past is the past.
那就是过去的事情已经过去了
But he should know that I am the kind of girl
但他应该知道我是那种
who could get all the giant missiles she wants.
让任何"大型导弹"趋之若鹜的女孩
Are we talking about women wanting penises?
我们在讨论女性对阴茎的渴求吗
Because I'd like to weigh in.
因为我想插一句嘴
Dr. Koothrappali, would you care to join the conversation?
库萨帕里博士 你想说几句吗
Certainly. I'd like to raise two points.
当然 我有两点要讲
Number one, I think they are talking about penises.
第一 我觉得他们确实在讨论小弟弟
And number two, these mimosas are kicking my little brown ass.
第二 这桔汁他妈的香槟太他妈的爽了
I'd like to kick your little brown ass.
我真他妈的想他妈的踹你
What did I do?
我干啥了
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道诶
Maybe when you walk into a hotel room
也许当你走进一间酒店房间
and you see a guy getting back together with his girlfriend
看见一哥们儿跟女朋友重归于好时
you should consider doing something other
你应该考虑做点儿别的什么
than crawling into the adjoining bed.
而不是爬到旁边的床上
I did. You said no Bridget Jones.
是啊 你说了不能看《BJ单身日记》的
We weren't getting back together!
我俩没有重归于好
It was a one-time thing!
只是一夜风流而已
Excuse me.
对不起
We're not taking comments or questions
我们现在不接受
from the audience just yet.
观众的评论和提问
Oh, shut up, Sheldon!
闭嘴吧 谢尔顿
- Hi, bestie. - Hi.
-嗨 闺蜜 -嗨
All right, why don't we see if we can bring this back to topic.
好吧 我们为什么不试着重回正题呢
Let me ask you something, Bernie.
让我来问问你吧 妮妮
I guess not.
看样子不行
How would you feel if you met my ex-girlfriend
如果你碰到了我酷似安吉丽娜·朱莉的
and she was like Angelina Jolie?
前女友 你会作何感受
Oh, come on, Howard, be realistic.
拜托 霍华德 别做梦了
What, I'm not hot enough for Angelina Jolie?
怎么 如此英俊的我难道钓不到安吉丽娜·朱莉吗
I'd like to weigh in here.
我想插句嘴
No.
确实钓不到
All right, why don't we open it up
好吧 我们不如开始进入
to Q&A from the audience?
观众的问答环节吧
Yeah, I have a question.
好 我有问题
Is there anybody who can get me the hell out of here
有谁今晚能带我离开这鬼地方
and back to Los Angeles tonight?
回洛杉矶
I'm driving back to L.A. tonight.
我今晚开车回洛城
Penny, that's Glenn. Glenn, that's Penny.
佩妮 那是格伦 格伦 那是佩妮
No!
不要
Red Leader to Red Five.
红1号呼叫红5号
Red Leader to Red Five.
红1号呼叫红5号
Anybody up for a little game?
谁想玩个小游戏
I spy with my little eye...
我心里想的是
a nonferrous metal.
一种非铁金属
Must be out of range.
估计是超出接收范围了
Leonard, can I ask you a question?
莱纳德 我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
问吧
Are you bothered by the fact that your former girlfriend
你这么生气是不是因为你的前任女友
left the symposium with what is probably
和一位可能是我这辈子见过的
the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life?
最帅的男人一起离开研讨会了
No. Why do you ask?
不是 你为啥这么问
Because we're going 120 miles per hour.
因为我们的时速达到了120英里[约193公里]
All right, if no one's going to guess...
好吧 如果没人想猜的话
I was spying the aluminum rims on the police car
其实我想的是几英里前我们经过的
we passed a few miles back.
那辆警车的铝制轮缘