生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第17集: 吐司派生 The Toast Derivation

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
Buona sera, Luigi's Pizza.
晚上好 路易吉披萨[意大利语]
Buona sera.
晚上好[意大利语]
It means good evening in Italian.
这是意大利语的"晚上好"
May I say, having to explain that to you calls into question
我想说 跟你解释这个问题
the authenticity of your ristorante?
让我对你们"餐厅"的正宗性产生了怀疑
Okay, I'm out of here.
我出去了
Un momento.
稍等[意大利语]
Oh, for heaven's sake.
我的老天爷呀
Now you're being deliberately stupid.
现在你是真心在装傻了吧
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I'm having dinner with Priya at Raj's.
我要去拉杰那儿跟普丽娅共进晚餐
I think Howard's going to be there. You want to join us?
我觉得霍华德也会去 你也来吗
But tonight's Thursday.
可今天是星期四啊
On Thursdays, everybody comes over here
每个星期四大家都会过来
and has pizza.
一起吃披萨
Or a reasonable facsimile
或者是看菜单挺正宗
prepared by someone claiming to be Luigi,
说是由某位叫路易吉做的
but who sounds suspiciously like Jackie Chan.
可电话里的声音却听着山寨得像成龙
Can't we make a one-time exception for tonight?
咱们今晚就不能破例一次吗
We could.
行啊
We could also stop using the letter "M,"
咱今晚也可以不用字母"M"
but I think that idea is isguided and oronic.
但我觉得这主意挺"呼导"[误导]挺"奥残"[脑残]的
Just come with me to Raj's.
跟我一起去拉杰家吧
Well, I don't want to go to a party.
我不想参加派对
It's not a party. It's the same group of people
不是派对 就是原来的一群
who hang out here hanging out over there.
在这里聚的人今天去那里聚
I'm sorry, but five people eating and chatting is a party.
不好意思 但是五个人一起吃饭聊天就是派对
How come it's not a party when we do it here?
那为啥在咱们这儿不算派对
Because we don't throw parties.
因为我们从来不办派对啊
I don't know what to tell you, Sheldon.
我不知道该怎么跟你说了 谢尔顿
I'm going to see Priya. Everyone's over there.
我要去见普丽娅 大家都去的
You coming or not?
你来不来
Well, no, sir, and do you know why?
当然不去 知道为啥吗
In a word:
一个词
tradition.
传统
Every Thursday night for the last eight years,
在过去这八年的每个周四晚上
you and I and our friends have gathered here
你和我还有我们的朋友们聚在这里
in this very spot to break bread covered with cheese and sauce,
就在这里切开覆盖着起司和酱料的面包[暗指披萨]
discuss the issues of the day,
讨论当日话题
and yes, share a laugh or two.
没错 还有分享欢乐
But I guess our rich heritage means nothing to you.
但我猜这些宝贵的回忆对你来说一文不值
I guess you're right.
你说的没错
- See you later. - Wait!
-回见 -等等
Leonard! Wait!
莱纳德 等等
What am I going to do for dinner?
那我晚上吃啥啊
Come with me to Raj's and eat there.
跟我一起去拉杰家吃饭啊
I can't do that.
我可不干
What if he serves haggis and blood pudding?
万一他做了羊杂碎和黑香肠呢
I really doubt that's what he'll serve.
我对他会上这两道菜深表怀疑
But what if he does?
万一他做了呢
I'll be obliged to dine
我就不得不
on liver and lungs stuffed in a sheep's stomach.
吃包在羊肚里煮熟的肝和肺了
And frankly, blood pudding is essentially the same thing.
说实在的 黑香肠差不多也是一样的
I don't know why he's serving both.
我不知道他为啥整这俩菜
What do you want to do?
你到底想干啥
You want to come with me, or do you want to sit here alone?
是跟我一起去还是一个人待在家里
No, I'll go to your haggis party.
算了 我还是去你的杂碎派对吧
But I'm telling you.
但我得跟你说
This is adness. This is utter and complete adness.
这太"轰狂"[疯狂]了 绝对是太"轰狂"[疯狂]了
生活大爆炸第四季第十七集
Oh, dear!
天啊
- What? - Raj's television.
-咋了 -拉杰的电视
I just realized
我刚才意识到
we're about to spend an evening watching a plasma screen
我们整晚都得看着
with a cluster of dead pixels in the upper left-hand corner.
左上角还有一坨坏点的等离子电视
So don't watch TV.
那就别看电视了呗
Read a book.
看书吧
And be a social pariah?
想显得不合群吗
Oh, you know that's not my style.
你知道那不是哥的风格
The audible sigh is a show of exasperation, right?
你叹气是因为懊恼 对吧
Right.
Is it about me or the dead pixels?
是因为我还是坏点
Hey, you're just in time.
嗨 你俩来得正好
We made Tex-Mex.
我们做了德墨风味的小菜
Oh, sounds great.
听起来不错哦
Oh, Indians making Tex-Mex.
印度佬做德墨菜啊
Might as well have had the Chinese pizza.
还不如吃中式披萨呢
Hey, you.
你来啦
Hi.
That's got to be fun for you, huh?
对你来说肯定很有意思 对吧
Watching Hofstadter suck the saliva
看着霍夫斯塔德在你妹妹嘴里
out of your sister's mouth?
吮吸唾液
Excuse me. Before this evening goes any further,
不好意思 在今晚开始之前
we need to decide where everyone is going to sit.
我们得先定好谁坐在哪儿
There is no assigned seats, Sheldon.
又没有人预定座位 谢尔顿
Just sit anywhere. Make yourself comfortable.
随便找个地儿坐呗 别太拘束哈
Oh, what fun.
真有意思
We're like hippies at a love-in.
我们就像是友爱集会里的嬉皮士
Just sit here.
就坐这儿吧
Right on, man. Right on.
马上 哥们儿 马上
Oh, look.
看呐
it's Harry Potter and 98% of The Sorcerer's Stone.
这不是哈利波特和百分之九十八的魔法石吗
Okay, we've got fajitas
好咯 这里有玉米卷饼
with all the fixins, so you make your own.
和各种配菜 你们自便吧
Wonderful.
好极了
Dinner, some assembly required.
晚饭 还得要自己动手的
Do you want a margarita, Sheldon?
想来一杯玛格丽特吗 谢尔顿
A margarita?!
玛格丽特
Where are we?! What is happening?!
我们这是在哪儿啊 出什么事儿了
Oh. Hey, Sheldon.
嗨 谢尔顿
What can I get you?
想来点儿啥
Water. Neat.
水 纯水
With a little umbrella.
再放一把小伞
Where are all your friends?
你的朋友们在哪儿呢
Sadly, Penny, this evening, I am the Dark Knight,
可悲啊 佩妮 今晚 我就是黑暗骑士[蝙蝠侠]
roaming these mean streets alone.
独自漫步在破旧的大街上
A windbreaker for my cape,
一件斗篷风衣披肩
and a stern expression for my cowl.
帽檐下是冷峻的面庞
Okay.
好吧
Excuse me?
劳驾
Isn't this the point where the world-weary barkeep
难道现在不是应该有一位厌世的酒保
absentmindedly wipes down the bar
心不在焉地一边擦柜台
and coaxes the woes out of the troubled patron?
一遍抚慰客人心中的忧愁吗
Well, I was getting your stupid umbrella, but all right.
我只是要帮你拿那个该死的小伞 不过好吧
What's troubling you, buddy?
有什么烦心事啊 伙计
I don't think your heart's in it, but since you asked...
我知道你是装出来的 不过既然你问了
Apparently, because Leonard is dating Raj's sister,
显然 因为莱纳德在和拉杰的妹妹约会
we're all forced to hang out at his apartment.
我们都被迫去拉杰家里聚会
Oh, the horror.
哦 真糟糕
Indeed.
没错
Yeah, at one point, Raj put on reggae music,
而且啊 拉杰在放雷鬼音乐[源自牙买加]
and his sister took off her shoes.
他妹妹还把鞋给脱了
It was like the last days of Caligula.
简直就是卡里古拉大帝的晚年时期
(卡里古拉大帝是古罗马帝国最荒淫残暴的皇帝)
Oh, I have to get this.
这个我得接
Umbrella?
伞呢
Wonder what she's exasperated about.
真不知道她有啥好恼的
Hello?
Sheldon, are you all right?
谢尔顿 你还好吧
When last we spoke, you were going to
我们上次通话的时候 你正准备
take a taxi home from Raj's, but according to Facebook,
打车离开拉杰家 但是根据Facebook
you just checked in at the Cheesecake Factory.
你刚才进蛋糕工厂了
Yes, I was in a taxi,
对 我之前是在打车来着
but the driver didn't look at all
但是司机和他运营执照上的照片
like the photograph on his license,
长得一点都不像
so I leapt out and ran for it.
所以我就跳下车跑过来了
Wise.
明智
There you go.
给你
Just like recovering alcoholics drink in the Caribbean.
就像是加勒比海边的元气恢复酒一样
Hi, bestie.
嗨 闺蜜
Oh. Hi, Amy.
哦嗨 艾米
How you been?
最近还好吗
Fine.
很好
From this angle, I can see up your nose.
从这个角度 我能看到你的鼻孔
Yeah, it's a great time to be alive, isn't it?
是啊 活在高科技时代挺好的 对吧
Don't worry. My problems can wait
没关系 我的问题可以待会儿再说
while you two hens finish your clucking.
你们两个女人接着八卦吧
Look, Sheldon, Leonard is dating Priya.
听着 谢尔顿 莱纳德在和普丽娅约会
She is staying with Raj.
她住在拉杰那儿
That means you're all probably gonna be hanging out there more.
这就意味着你们以后很可能会经常去那儿
Penny, I'm sorry you got dragged into this.
佩妮 很抱歉把你也牵扯进来
I know you're devastated
我知道你伤心欲绝
that your ex-boyfriend has found an exciting new lover
你的前男友找到了一位惊艳的新欢
with flawless, caramel-colored skin.
而且她的小麦色皮肤美丽无瑕
Okay, I'm not upset about Leonard and Priya.
我对莱纳德和普丽娅的事儿没啥郁闷的
Your flaring nostrils indicate otherwise.
但你扇动的鼻翼可不是这个意思
Cluck-cluck-cluck.
继续八吧八吧
Sheldon, look at me.
谢尔顿 看着我
I think it's time
我觉得是时候
to face the fact
面对这一现实了
that Leonard is the nucleus of your social group.
莱纳德就是你们这个小团体的中心
Where he goes, the group goes.
他去哪儿 你们就去哪儿
Leonard the nucleus?
莱纳德是中心
That makes no sense.
这没道理啊
I'm the whimsical elf
我才是异想天开的精灵
that everyone looks to for a good time.
让大家欢乐相聚
I'm not saying that you're not fun.
我不是说你很无聊
You're the most fun person I know.
你是我认识的最有趣的人
A lot of people think I'm fun to be around.
很多人觉得跟我一起很有趣
Don't be needy, bestie.
别耍宝了 闺蜜
That's probably part of what chased Leonard away.
也许正是因此莱纳德离开了你
What I am saying, Sheldon,
我的意思是 谢尔顿
is that your group is Leonard-centric.
你们那群人是以莱纳德为中心的
If it were a town, it would be Leonardville.
要是个小镇 就会是莱纳德镇
If it were an Islamic nation, Leonardstan.
要是个伊斯兰国家 莱纳德斯坦
If it were the birthplace of motion pictures,
要是电影的诞生地
we'd all be singing "Hooray for Leonardwood."
大家都会唱着"莱纳坞精神万岁"
Ooh, I got one.
我想到一个
If you guys were a band,
如果你们是支乐队
you'd be called Leonard and the Leonards.
就会是莱纳德和他朋友们
So needy.
太耍宝了
What you doing?
你在做什么
I'm setting out snacks.
拿点小吃出来
You do realize everyone's eating at Raj's again tonight.
今晚我们都要去拉杰家你知道的吧
I didn't say the snacks were for you now, did I, Nosy Rosie?
这小吃又不是给你的 诺丝·罗茜
(《诺丝·罗茜》是一本少儿读物)
You're having people over?
有人要来吗
Yes. Must be killing you wondering who.
对 你一定好奇死了谁会来
Fine, I'll tell you.
好吧 我告诉你
Stuart from the comic bookstore,
是漫画书店的斯图尔特
Barry Kripke from the university,
同事巴里·克瑞普克
Penny's ex-boyfriend Zack
佩妮的前男友扎克
and TV's LeVar Burton.
演员勒瓦尔·布尔顿
Really?
真的吗
LeVar Burton's coming here?
勒瓦尔·布尔顿也要来吗
Possibly. I Tweeted him.
可能 我在推特上联系他了
Okay, well, tell him I loved him on Star Trek.
好吧 告诉他我喜欢他在《星际迷航》的表演
Please, Leonard, stop trying to horn in on my new friends.
拜托 莱纳德 别想打扰我新朋友
Of course. Good night.
当然 晚安
- Leonard. - Yeah?
-莱纳德 -什么
We had a good run, you and I.
之前你我共度了许多美好时光
Okay.
好--吧
But change is a part of life.
但变化本就是人生的一部分
It certainly is.
当然是
Okay.
好了
I have guests coming.
我有客人要来
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave now.
恐怕得请你赶紧走了
I am leaving.
我正要走了
Don't make this harder than it is, Leonard.
别让离别变得更加不舍 莱纳德
Good-bye, Sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
And good-bye to you, sir.
你也再见 先生
He'll be back.
他会回来的
Of course I'll be back. I live here!
我当然会回来 我住这儿
Well, it would appear
好吧 看来
LeVar Burton won't be joining us.
勒瓦尔·布尔顿是不会来了
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
I thought we'd begin by going around the room,
开始先在屋里四处走走
introducing ourselves
介绍下自己
and saying a little bit about why we're here.
稍微说下自己为何来这
Okay. I'm Sheldon.
好了 我是谢尔顿
Uh, for regular readers
对于经常阅读
of The New England Journal of High Energy Physics,
《新英格兰高能物理学》杂志的人来说
I need no introduction.
我不需要介绍自己了
If you're not familiar with that publication,
如果你不熟悉那本刊物
there's a free copy in your goody bag.
礼品袋里有免费样书赠送
Stuart?
斯图尔特
Um... Hi. I'm Stuart.
大家好 我是斯图尔特
I run a comic bookstore,
我开了家漫画书店
which for financial reasons, I'm currently living in.
因经济原因 我最近还住在店里
I guess what I'm hoping for most out of tonight is a hot shower.
我今晚到这最希望的是能洗个热水澡
It's very nice, Stuart.
很好 斯图尔特
Zack?
扎克
I'm Zack, and I'm, uh...
我是扎克 我呃...
uh...
这...
Could you come back to me?
我等下再说行吗
Of course.
当然
Barry?
巴里
I'm Barry Kwipke, and I'm here
我是巴里·克瑞普克 我来这里
because you told me there was going to be a whaffle.
是因为你说今晚会有"凑奖"
When is the whaffle?
凑奖什么时候开始
Patience, patience, Barry.
淡定 淡定 巴里
The whaffle...
凑奖...
The raffle is the grand finale
抽奖是持续整晚
to an evening-long festival of fun and folly.
玩乐放荡的压轴大戏
- One more question... - Yes, you must be present to win.
-还有个问题 -对 你一定会抽得到
Okay, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
I'm Zach, and I'm, uh...
我是扎克 我呃...
Oh, crap, why is this so hard?
讨厌 为什么这么难
Oh, hey.
- Hi. - Yo, P-dog.
-嗨 -好啊 宅女
What's up?
有事吗
We're here to kidnap you for a girls' night out.
我们来绑架你出去过女生之夜
Parenthetical: the term "Kidnap" is being used playfully.
说明一下 所谓"绑架"是开玩笑的
I kind of figured that.
我知道的
Good. Now put this pillowcase over your head.
很好 那就把这枕头套套上去
No.
不要
She used to be much more fun,
她以前比这有趣多了
until Leonard punched her in the heart.
直到莱纳德狠狠伤了她的心
We just thought you might want to go out
我们认为你应该想出去
and have a good time, maybe go dancing.
好好玩一下 或者去跳跳舞
Oh. Gee, thanks, but I'm not really in the mood.
天 谢谢 可我现在没心情
You do understand that it will distract you
你要知道 沉醉到其他各种
from obsessing over the rich variety of sweet loving
甜蜜可爱事情上 能让你不去注意
that your ex-boyfriend
你的前男友
is currently receiving from the fiery jewel of Mumbai.
正得到孟买火热宝贝的青睐
Okay, look,
好吧
if I agree to go out with you guys,
我要是同意跟你们出去玩
will you promise to stop pestering me about Leonard and Priya?
你们要保证不拿莱纳德和普丽娅的事烦我
- Yes. - Sure.
-好的 -当然
All right. I'll go change. Come on in.
好吧 我去换衣服 进来吧
If you'd have let me bring the chloroform,
你要是让我带了哥罗芳[迷药]
we wouldn't have had to put up with all this jibber-jabber.
我们就不必说刚才那么多废话了
Anyway, after we get done snowboarding,
总之 我们滑雪滑累了之后
I go back to the lodge and get in the Jacuzzi.
我就回旅馆 泡极可意按摩浴缸了
There's no one around, so naturally, I'm free-balling it.
周围没有人 所以我自然就让蛋蛋出来呼吸了
Next thing I know,
然后
this beautiful chick shows up,
有位美女突然出现
drunk out of her skull, wants to get in with me.
喝得醉醺醺地 想跟我共浴
Question.
提问
Was it a Jacuzzi or a hot tub?
那是极可意浴缸还是热水浴缸
Really? That's your question?
你坑爹呢? 就想问这个?!
What's the difference?
有什么区别
"Jacuzzi" is a commercial brand.
极可意浴缸是种商业品牌
"Hot tub" is the generic term.
热水浴缸是通用术语
I.E., all Jacuzzis are hot tubs,
就是说 所有极可意都是热水浴缸
but not all hot tubs are Jacuzzis.
但并非所有热水浴缸都是极可意
Is that like all thumbs are fingers,
是不是就像所有拇指都是手指
but not all fingers are thumbs?
但并非所有手指都是拇指
Surprisingly, yes.
没想到啊 是的
Nice.
很好
Now, what exactly are toes?
那脚趾到底是什么
Can you please get back to the drunk girl?
能否跳回去继续说那醉妞
I'd like something to think about in the shower.
我洗澡的时候需要点想象的灵感啊
Oh, yeah.
对了
Right. Anyway, she takes off all of her clothes,
总之 她也脱光光了
climbs into the hot tub, and the first thing I notice...
爬进了热水浴缸 我首先注意到的是...
The water level rose.
水面上升了
No.
不是
Of course it did.
水位当然要上升
It's said that Archimedes,
据说阿基米德
the ancient Greek mathematician,
古希腊数学家
discovered the principle of displacement while taking a bath.
就是泡澡时发现了浮力定律
Terrific. Go ahead, Zack.
太棒了 继续说 扎克
Naked drunk girl, free-balling, continue.
光光的醉妞 光光的蛋蛋 继续
Forgive me, but I think you'll find
抱歉 但我觉得你们会发现
my story is more interesting.
我的故事更有趣
Does yours have wet breasts in it?
你的故事里也有沾露娇乳吗
Better.
比这更好
It has a gold crown.
里面有个金冠
You see, the king wondered how much gold was in it
国王想知道金冠中有多少黄金
and charged Archimedes with coming up with the solution.
让阿基米德想个办法测出来
Because the crown was irregularly shaped,
因为金冠形状不规则
there was no way to mathematically determine its volume.
无法用数学计算出体积
But, while bathing, Archimedes realized
但在泡澡时 阿基米德突然想到
he could immerse the crown
可以把金冠浸入水中
and measure the amount the water rose.
量出水面上升的数值以计算体积
So, long story short, I nailed her.
长话短说 我上了她
When he finished, he shouted "Eureka!"
想出来后 他高叫着"我找到了"[希腊语]
No, I always shout, "Holy moly!"
不 我总是叫"天哪"
Don't know why. Just do.
不知道为什么 反正就这么叫
All right,
好吧
that concludes the "Getting to know you" Portion of the evening.
今晚的"让我们了解你"部分到此为止
Who's ready to play some vintage video games?
谁想来玩些复古游戏
And tonight's selections include
今晚的选择包括
ColecoVision's "Smurf Rescue in Gargamel's Castle,"
ColecoVision的"蓝精灵救援之格格巫城堡"
Atari's "Cookie Monster Munch,"
雅达利的"饼干怪兽大口嚼"[是一款《芝麻街》电玩]
and for you text adventure aficionados,
以及给你们这种文字冒险游戏迷准备的
"Zork."
"索克"
Pick me, pick me. I'm fun.
选我选我 我可好玩啦
That all sucks the big hairy meatball.
里面那个长毛大肉球可恶心了
How about I go get the karaoke machine out of my car,
我去把我车上的卡拉OK机拿出来
get plastered and blow the roof off this place?
喝个酩酊大醉 然后把放声高歌把屋顶掀飞 怎么样
Great, I'll make a beer run.
很好 我负责买啤酒
And I'll take a shower.
那我负责去洗澡
We'll meet back here in 15.
15分钟后见
Check.
就这么定了
I'm unhappy.
我负责不高兴
This is delicious.
真好吃
Where'd you learn to make chili?
你这辣椒汤在哪儿学的
When I was at university in England,
我在英国读大学的时候
my flatmate was from Texas.
我室友是得克萨斯州人
I hope she wasn't anything like my flatmate from Texas.
希望她不跟我那位得克萨斯室友一样
Sheldon is a bit quirky, isn't he?
谢尔顿有点古怪 对吧
Oh, please. That crazy bastard's looking
拜托 回顾那个混蛋疯子的人生
at quirky in the rearview mirror.
全都是古怪这个词儿呢
Did you know that, per our roommate agreement,
你们知道吗 我们的室友协议里面规定
I have to wash my feet before I get in the shower?
我必须在洗澡前先把脚洗干净
And not in the sink.
而且还不能在水池子里洗
We each have special buckets.
所以我们各有一个特制的小桶
Raj, did you ever tell your sister
拉杰 你有告诉过你妹妹
about the time Sheldon got punched by Bill Gates?
谢尔顿曾被比尔·盖茨扁过吗
- Oh, God, you're kidding. - Nope.
-天啊 你开玩笑呢吧 -真的
Gates gave a speech at the university.
盖茨来大学里演讲
Sheldon went up to him afterwards and said,
结束后 谢尔顿走过去跟他说
"Maybe if you weren't so distracted
"如果你不是为非洲的病童
by sick children in Africa,
那么劳神的话
you could have put a little more thought into Windows Vista."
或许你能有多一点想法 好好弄弄Windows Vista"
Bam. Right in the nose.
砰 正中鼻头
Made me proud to own a PC.
顿时让我觉得 拥有一台电脑是多么骄傲的事情
I'd like to propose a toast
我提议为今晚举杯欢庆
to a rare and wonderful Sheldon-free evening.
为这完全摆脱谢尔顿的珍贵而美妙的夜晚
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
-说得对 -干杯
You realize that's the first time we've ever done that
你们发现这是破天荒头一遭 我们举杯欢庆
without having to listen to Sheldon tell us
而不被谢尔顿强迫科普
why it's called a toast?
何为祝酒吗
Why is it called a toast?
那何为祝酒
Oh, the ancient Romans
古罗马人
put spiced toast in their punch bowls.
把香喷喷的面包片放到他们的酒碗里
Sheldon tells it better.
谢尔顿解释得更好
- He kind of does. - Yeah.
-好像是 -的确是
Aw, hell, I miss him.
该死的 我想他了
So, where do you guys want to go dancing?
那你们想去哪里跳舞
We were hoping you'd know a place.
我们希望你会知道个好地方
Yes, perhaps somewhere packed tightly
对 或许那里上演着
with young, beautiful bodies
一场超棒的肉体狂欢会
sweating and writhing against each other
紧身的衣服藏不住年轻美丽的躯体
in a glorious orgy of the flesh.
大家挥洒着汗水 相互扭成一团
Oh, yeah, I know that place.
没错 我是知道这么个地方
What do you think?
这身怎么样
That should display enough of your bosom
应该能充分展示你的胸襟
to attract a new mate, or a hungry infant.
好吸引一个新男友 或是一个饥饿的婴儿
Okay, let's go through this one more time.
够了 我再跟你们重申一次
Just because Leonard has a new girlfriend
只因莱纳德有了新女友
does not mean I need to go out and hook up with some guy.
并不意味着我要出去勾引一个新男友
But you could if you wanted to, right?
但如果你想你就可以 不是吗
Well, yeah, I guess.
话是这么说 没错
Pick out the hottest guy in the room,
从房间里挑选出一位最辣的猛男
take him home, do unspeakable things to him,
把他带回家 跟他做一些不能说的秘密
then kick him to the curb with a smile on his face
然后让他面带微笑 臀带牙印
and teeth marks on his heinie?
滚到路边
More or less.
差不多吧
What's that like?
那是种怎样的滋味呀
I don't know.
我也说不清
It's fun while you're doing it.
当你做的时候 乐在其中
And then after, it's mostly embarrassment,
但过后 大多时候会尴尬
self-loathing and regret.
自我厌恶和后悔
I would take that deal all day long.
我愿意整天都享受这种滋味
Yeah, well, it's not gonna happen tonight.
好吧 但今晚不会发生这种事
You know, for the first time in my life,
这是我人生中第一次
I am not in a relationship,
不谈恋爱
and I'm totally okay with it.
我也完全觉得没有关系
You know, if being on your own is new to you,
如果独自一人对你来说很新鲜
I'd be happy to share some tension-relieving techniques
我很乐意跟你分享一些 我这么多年来爱用的
for ladies I've perfected over the years.
解除空窗期紧张的女士专用科技产品
For example, do you have an electric toothbrush?
比如 你有电动牙刷吗
Um, no.
没有
You should get one.
那你应该买一个
What's that?
那是什么
It appears to be something preserved
好像是保存的某些东西
between two pieces of acrylic.
夹在两片丙烯酸树脂之间
Oh, it's a snowflake from the North Pole.
那是来自北极的雪花片
Leonard gave it to me last year.
莱纳德去年给我的
Oh, God, that is so romantic.
天啊 真浪漫
Yeah, it was.
是呀 曾经是
Leonard's really one of a kind.
莱纳德真是独一无二的情种
Saying that while holding a snowflake
一边拿着雪花一边说这话
is a bit heavy-handed, don't you think?
不觉得手上的东西有点儿沉么
Let me see that.
让我看看
Oh, screw it.
去它的破雪花
I can deal with a little self-loathing.
一点半点的自我厌恶 姐还是能处理的
Let's go find me a heinie to bite.
走吧 找个小翘臀让姐咬一口
Outstanding.
人才呀
And if we fail, we can always stop at CVS
如果失败了 我们可以在CVS停车
and pick you out a nice toothbrush.
然后给你买个厉害的电动牙刷
I call mine "Gerard."
我管我的牙刷叫"杰拉德"
That's kind of creepy.
这有点太怪了
* Don't go breaking my heart *
* 不要让我心碎 *
(Elton John & Kiki Dee《Don't Go Breaking My Heart 》)
* I couldn't if I tried *
* 如果我奋力一搏 结果也枉然 *
* Oh, honey, if I get restless *
* 亲爱的 如果我焦躁不安 *
* Baby, you're not that kind *
* 宝贝 你不是这种人 *
* Don't go breaking my heart *
* 不要让我心碎 *
Anybody do "Walking on Sunshine" Yet?
有人唱《走在阳光里》了吗
No.
没有
Dibs.
那我定啦
I'm sorry, Sheldon bought a loom
抱歉 你是说谢尔顿买了台织布机
and learned how to weave?
然后学习织布吗
He actually got pretty good.
他其实学得挺好的
He made us all matching serapes.
他给我们都做一件相配的毛毯
I still wear mine when there's a nip in the air.
每当寒风刺骨的时候 我还会拿出来披上
Now, was this before
那是在他养那25只猫
or after he adopted the 25 cats?
的之前还是之后
Long before the cats.
在养猫很久之前
I think it was around the time he tried
我觉得好像是在他试着宣告
to declare our apartment a sovereign nation.
我们的公寓是个主权国家的那段时间
I still have some of the currency.
我至今还留有些货币呢
All my friends.
我的朋友们
All my friends.
我的朋友们
All my friends.
我的朋友们
I think it's like Beetlejuice.
我觉得就跟《 阴间大法师》一样
We said his name too many times.
咱们刚才总是念叨谢尔顿
- Come on in. - Thank you.
-快进来 -谢谢
Hey. I thought you were with your new buddies.
我还以为你跟你的新朋友在一起呢
I had to leave.
我必须得离开
They were having fun wrong.
他们的玩乐方式有误
Come here, Sheldon. Sit here with me.
过来 谢尔顿 跟我坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like some homemade chili?
你来点私房辣椒汤吗
Are there beans in it?
汤里有豆子吗
Yes.
Then it's not chili.
那就不是辣椒汤
Real chili has no beans in it,
地道的辣椒汤是没有豆子的
but you're from a foreign land,
但由于你是来自异乡人
so your ignorance is forgiven.
你的无知可以被谅解
Sheldon, do you want some or not?
谢尔顿 你要还是不要
Yes, please.
要 谢谢
Your girlfriend's a little short-tempered.
你女人的脾气有点毛躁呀
I'd like to propose a toast
我提议举杯欢庆
to friends, no matter how quirky.
致朋友们 不管他有多古怪
Cheers.
干杯
Priya, do you know why this is called a toast?
普丽娅 你知道何为祝酒吗
Actually, I do.
这我还真知道
I believe the Romans used to put spiced toast
是罗马人把香喷喷的面包
in their punch bowls.
放进他们的酒碗里
She's also a bit of a know-it-all.
她还有点假装博学多闻
Mmm. This is good.
这挺好吃的
Whatever it is.
先不管地不地道吧
* I'm walking on sunshine *
* 我走在阳光里 *
(Katrina & The Waves《Walking On Sunshine》)
* I'm walking on sunshine *
* 我走在阳光里 *
Hello? I...
你好 我
* I'm walking on sunshine *
* 我走在阳光里 *
Oh, I don't think so.
我还是走吧
I am so done with Twitter.
推特什么的玩儿蛋去吧