生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第19集: Zarnecki入侵 The Zarnecki Incursion

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
Why hast thou forsaken me, O deity whose existence I doubt?
神啊 我一直怀疑你的存在 你为何抛弃我
Here. Breathe into this bag.
拿着 往袋子里呼气
What's going on?
出什么事了
They stole everything, Leonard!
被他们扒得光光的啊 莱纳德
Everything.
一点不剩
Are you the roommate?
你是他室友吗
Yeah, Leonard Hofstadter. What happened?
对 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 怎么了
Your friend here called 911 to report a robbery.
你朋友报警说自己被盗了
Oh, my God, what did they get?
哦天呐 他们偷走了啥
What didn't they get?
你该问他们没偷走啥
They got my enchanted weapons,
偷走了我的附魔武器
my vicious gladiator armor,
我的邪恶角斗士盔甲
my wand of untainted power,
我的纯净力量之杖
and all my gold!
还有全部的金币
You called the police
你居然就因为
because someone hacked your World of Warcraft account?
有人黑掉了你的魔兽世界账号就报警了
What choice did I have?
我还能怎么办
The mighty Sheldor, level 85 blood elf,
谢耳朵大侠 85级的血精灵
hero of the Eastern kingdoms,
东部王国的英雄
has been picked clean, like a carcass in the desert sun.
像烈日下的尸骸一样被扒光了
Plus, the FBI hung up on me.
另外 联邦调查局挂了我的电话
Into the bag.
往袋子里呼吸
They took my battle ostrich!
他们还偷走了我的作战陆行鸟
- Oh, no, not Glenn! - Yes!
-哦不会吧 别偷格兰啊 -是啊
Glenn!
格兰
The only bird I ever loved.
我唯一深爱的鸟啊
Good luck, fellas.
保重了各位
Oh. Well, thank you, officer.
谢谢你 警官
Wait a minute!
等一等
You're not going to do anything?
你难道就这么放任不管吗
Mr. Cooper, there's nothing...
库珀先生 我无能...
Dr. Cooper.
是库珀博士
Seriously?
不是开玩笑吧
Not the kind with access to drugs.
他不是那种贩毒的博士
Fine. Dr. Cooper.
好吧 库珀博士
I'm sorry for your loss,
我对你的损失深表遗憾
but the Pasadena Police Department
但帕萨迪纳警局
doesn't have jurisdiction in...
的管辖权并不在
Pandora.
潘多拉
That's from Avatar
你说的那是《阿凡达》
World of Warcraft takes place in Azeroth.
魔兽世界可是在艾泽拉斯啊
Goodness gracious, how are you allowed to carry a gun?
我的亲娘七舅老爷 你是怎么有资格配枪的
Can you at least refer me to a rogue ex-cop?
你起码能给我推荐一位被开除的警察吧
What?
什么
Wh-- you know, one who was drummed off the force
就是 那种因为拒绝墨守陈规
because he refused to play by the rules,
而被开除的警察
and now he hires himself out
现在致力于
to impose his own brand of rough justice?
用自己的残酷方式伸张正义
No.
没有
Thank you, officer.
多谢了 警官
It's all gone. All gone.
全没了 全没了啊
I'm really sorry, Sheldon.
我真的很遗憾 谢尔顿
What kind of world do we live in,
这是个什么世道啊
where a man would take another man's battle ostrich?
一个人可以随便抢走另一个人的作战陆行鸟
I don't know.
我不知道
This act of aggression must be met
这种野蛮行径必须
with swift and cruel ferocity.
以牙还牙以血还血
It is time to cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.
大声疾呼的时刻到了 让我们释放战争恶魔吧
I'm on it.
我这就去
Hi, Mrs. Wolowitz. Is, is Howard there?
你好 沃罗威茨夫人 霍华德在家吗
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
That particular dog of war
那只战争恶魔
will have to call you back after his bath.
会在洗完澡以后回你电话
See if Raj is done with Pilates.
我看看拉杰有没有练完普拉提
生活大爆炸第四季第十九集
Three thousand hours.
三千个小时
Three thousand hours clicking on that mouse,
点了三千个小时的鼠标啊
collecting weapons and gold.
就为了收集武器和金币
It's almost as if it was a huge waste of time.
差一点就全是浪费时间了
Whoever did this knew what they were doing.
不管是谁干的 他肯定早有准备
He got in and out of your account in under
他在15分钟内登入登出了
15 minutes, transferred all your stuff,
你的账号 其间弄走了你的全部物品
and didn't leave a digital fingerprint.
而且还没留下一丝的电子指纹
Oh!
There isn't enough chamomile tea in the world
即使饮尽全世界的黄春菊茶[能稳定情绪]
to quell the rage in my heart.
也不能平息我心中的怒火
Hold on. I'm talking to an orc
等下 我在雷霆崖的桥下
under the bridge in Thunder Bluff
跟一位兽人聊天
who says if we pay him, he'll help us track down your things.
他说只要我们肯出钱 他能帮我们找到你的东西
Can we trust him?
他可信吗
I should say so; he appears to be a member
我觉得挺可信的 他似乎是
of the Nigerian royal family.
尼日利亚的一位皇室成员
Whoa! Somebody's auctioning off a jeweled ostrich bridle!
哇 有人在拍卖一个镶了宝石陆行鸟缰绳
No. Glenn's was leather.
不是 格兰的缰绳是皮革的
He was a simple ostrich.
他以前是只很平凡的陆行鸟
Is! Is, I haven't given up hope.
现在也是 现在也是 我还没放弃希望
Hey.
Hey, Penny. We're kind of in the middle of a crisis, here.
嗨 佩妮 我们现在正忙着处理些麻烦事
Oh, I know. Bernadette told me.
我知道 伯纳黛特告诉我了
Sorry, Sheldon. I know that game meant a lot to you.
不好意思啊谢尔顿 我知道那个游戏对你来说意义非凡
What-- "that game"?
神马 "那个游戏"
Excuse me, Penny, but Doodle Jump is a game.
很抱歉佩妮 涂鸦跳跃是个游戏
Angry Birds is a game.
愤怒的小鸟也是个游戏
World of Warcraft is a
魔兽世界是一款
massively multi-player online role-playing...
大规模 多玩家的在线角色扮演
all right, technically it's a game.
好吧 严格来讲 也算是游戏
Bad news, the Nigerian prince may be a fraud.
坏消息 那个尼日利亚王子可能是个骗子
Okay, well, anyways, I brought you
好吧 总而言之 我带了个
a day-old cheesecake to cheer you up!
昨天出炉的芝士蛋糕来安慰你
Stale pastry is hollow succor
对一个失去陆行鸟的人来说
to a man who is bereft of ostrich.
一个不新鲜的蛋糕顶毛用呀
Just say "thank you".
说"谢谢"就好了
I thought I just did.
我刚才说的不就是这意思嘛
All right. See you later.
好吧 回见
Oh! Hello.
你好
Oh, hi!
你好呀
I was just dropping off a cheesecake to Sheldon.
我只是来送个芝士蛋糕给谢尔顿
He was robbed of a bunch of imaginary crap
他被抢劫了 丢了一堆虚拟世界里
that's useful in a make-believe place.
才用得上的那些虚拟破烂儿
I don't know what that means.
我没听懂
Yeah, well, sadly, I do.
很可惜 我听得懂
Did you know last weekend Priya took Leonard
你们知道上周末普丽娅带莱纳德
rollerblading at the beach?
去海滩玩轮滑吗
Can you believe that?
你们能相信吗
I feel like I'm supposed to say "that bitch",
我觉得我应该说"那个臭婊子"
but I don't have enough information.
但我又不太了解状况
I am the one who spent two years
我才是那个花了两年时间
trying to get him to even
努力说服他
go to the beach in the first place.
去沙滩的那个人
And he was so phobic about stepping on medical waste,
而且他超怕踩到医疗垃圾
I had to carry him to the water.
怕到我得背着他下水
I took Howard to the beach once.
我也带霍华德去过一次海滩
He almost burst into flames like a vampire.
他差点像个吸血鬼一样着起火来
So what's the thanks I get for turning Leonard
我费了那么大劲把莱纳德改造成
into quality boyfriend material?
一个超级无敌好男友 可结果我得到了什么
I have to tiptoe around his new girlfriend.
我在他女朋友面前还得处处谨小慎微
I think you're on.
你该说那句话了
That bitch!
那个臭婊子
Want some coffee liqueur on your ice cream?
雪糕上要不要加点咖啡利口酒
Ah, here's the alcohol and drug peer pressure
这就是我妈警告过我的那种
Mother warned me about.
同辈人会教唆我喝酒和嗑药的情景
I was starting to think it was never going to happen.
我还以为永远不会有这么一天呢
Yes, please.
我要 谢谢
You guys should've seen Leonard when I first met him.
你们真应该见识一下我最初认识的莱纳德
There was no eye contact.
他都不敢跟人有眼神交流
He was either looking up at the ceiling,
他不是抬头看天花板
or down at his shoes.
就是低头看他的鞋
I'm drunk.
我醉了
You know, for the first couple of months,
刚开始的几个月
whenever I would take off my bra,
每次我脱掉胸衣
he would giggle and say, "Oh, boy, my breast friends"!
他都会傻笑着说 天啊 我最胸的朋友
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
不知道我这么说你会不会好受点
I'm never speaking to Priya again.
但我以后再也不会理普丽娅了
No, don't do that.
不 别这样
No reason to be mean to her.
咱也没理由欺负她呀
This may be the alcohol talking...
这也许是醉话
but I believe there is.
但我觉得咱还真有理由欺负她
Are you familiar with the recent study
你有没有听说过京都大学的西田
of Tanzanian chimpanzees by Nishida and Hosaka
和保坂最近做的一项
out of Kyoto University?
关于坦桑尼亚黑猩猩的研究
No, but I can name all the Kardashians.
没有 但我可以叫出所有卡戴珊姐妹的名字
Primates, such as ourselves, have a natural instinct
像咱们这种灵长类动物 天生就会
to ostracize ill-mannered members of the troop.
排斥族群里不守规矩的成员
Bernadette's urge to
伯纳黛特想要
shun, scowl or fling her waste at Priya
躲避 发怒 或是用排泄物扔普丽娅的冲动
is hard-wired into her DNA.
是与生俱来的
I don't have an urge to fling my waste.
我没有扔自己排泄物的冲动
Believe me, it's there, we all have it.
相信我 你有的 每个人都有
Hit me with some more booze, and I'll show you.
再给我来点酒我就示范给你看
All right, here we are -- this is the tavern
好了 我们到了 这就是进行
where all the black-market weapon trades go down.
所有黑市武器交易的小酒馆
I don't think my character should be in a place like this.
我觉得我的角色不应该来这种地方
Everyone's undressing her with their eyes.
大家都盯着她开始意淫
Maybe if you stop dropping your sword
要是你不老是把剑掉到地上
and bending over to pick it up.
然后再弯腰去捡的话 也许就不会这样了
Okay, what exactly are we looking for?
好吧 我们到底要找什么
Redheaded troll, goes by the name of Glumly.
一个叫"忧郁"的红发巨魔
According to the message boards,
据留言板上的消息说
if you want to move stolen goods
如果你想在深更半夜
and it's after school hours, he's your guy.
转移偷来的东西的话 找他就对了
Leonard, is this going to take much longer?
莱纳德 你还要弄很久吗
I thought we were going to spend some time together.
你不是说要过二人世界嘛
Uh, we are. In the meantime,
我在陪你呀 而且你也可以
you're welcome to whip up a quick character and join us.
建个新人物然后跟我们一块玩呀
Seriously?
你说笑呢
Well, you have to put in a credit card number,
好吧 你得先输入信用卡号码
but it's fun.
不过真挺好玩的
Maybe I should just go home.
也许我该回家了
Our troll just walked in! I got him!
巨魔来了 我跟上去了
We got him. We're almost done.
我们找到他了 就快搞掂了
So, how do you guys want to play this?
那么你们打算怎么办
Be ruthless. You tell him
狠狠教训他 你跟他说
if he doesn't start talking, we'll register a complaint
如果他不从实招来的话 我们就
with his Internet service provider.
向他的网络供应商做出正式投诉
Sheldon,what if he gets his Internet
谢尔顿 要是他是从有线电视公司
from his cable company?
连接互联网的怎么办
He could lose his HBO
他会失去他的HBO有线电视
and all their delightful original programming.
和所有好看的原创电视节目
I don't care! I'm losin' it, man!
我不管 我丢东西了 伙计
Why don't we play this smart?
我们不如玩得聪明点
Try a little "good goblin, bad goblin."
试试"好妖精 坏妖精"
Oh, dear Lord.
神啊
Nah, I think we have to be more subtle.
不 我觉得我们得更狡猾些
Okay, I see where this is going.
好了 我知道你们的意思了
Fine, I'll have sex with him.
好吧 我会跟他做爱
That's not where it was going.
我们不是那个意思
Good, because I would hate that.
太好了 因为我很讨厌那样
Leonard, you're busy-- let's talk tomorrow.
莱纳德 你这么忙 我们明天再说吧
Oh, wait. Hang on. Are you upset?
等等 再等一会 你不高兴了吗
No, no, I think it's sexy to date a boy trapped in a man's body.
不不 我觉得跟一个男人身男孩心的人约会很性感
Good, good.
太好了
I'll tell you what happens.
我会告诉你进展的
And people think I don't get sarcasm.
大家都还觉得我听不出讽刺呢
Well, well, well.
哇 哇 哇
Look who it is.
看我们碰上谁了
Okay, be nice.
好的 友好些
Hello.
你好
Hi. We're just heading out for a drink.
嗨 我们刚准备出去喝一杯
Because I do that now.
因为我现在会喝酒了
Count your blessings
知足吧
you're not a Tanzanian chimp.
你不是只坦桑尼亚猩猩
What?
什么
Don't listen to her--
别听她的
she's had a lot of ice cream.
她冰激凌吃多了
Do you want to join us?
你想一起来吗
Oh, thank you, but I have work to do.
谢谢 但是我得工作
Four women walk down the stairs--
四个女人走下楼
how many reach the lobby?
几个人能到大厅
Did your sister say anything when you got home last night?
你昨晚回家时 你妹妹说什么了吗
Oh, no, don't put me in the middle of this.
不要 别把我扯进来
I'm not going to be your go-between.
我可不当你的中间人
Come on, help me out.
拜托 帮帮我
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦吗
There's no reason to worry.
不需要担心
That's a relief.
我放心多了
I'm sure many women
我肯定很多在幸福关系中的女人
in happy relationships spend their nights
会跟她们的前男友"山鸡"
Skyping with their ex-boyfriend Sanjay.
视频聊天来度过漫漫长夜
Good news, gentlemen-- I found our hacker.
好消息 同志们 我找到那个黑客了
What? Really?
什么 真的
Yeah. No one can hide from me,
对 没人能逃得出我的手掌心
not Waldo, not Carmen San Diego,
瓦尔多不行 卡门圣迭戈不行
not even topless Natalie Portman.
娜塔莉·波特曼的裸照也不行
I've never said these words before,
我以前从没说过这话
but good job, Howard!
干得不错 霍华德
Thanks. Our culprit is one Mr. Todd Zarnecki,
谢谢 我们的罪犯是托德·札内基
2711 Ocean View Road,
加利福尼亚州
Carlsbad, California.
卡尔斯拜德 海景路2711号
The name and the address drip with evil.
这名字和地址都渗着邪恶的气息
What else do we know about him?
我们还知道什么
Why, quite a bit, actually.
还有很多 其实
I'll bet he's some loser who lives with his parents.
我打赌他是一个跟父母一起住的失败者
Yes, he does live with his parents.
对 他确实跟父母一起住
Here's a Google Earth shot of their house.
这是他们家的谷歌地图照片
Excellent! It's in a cul-de-sac.
太好了 在死胡同里
We can box him in.
我们可以把他包饺子
Hold on, you're thinking of going there?
等等 你要去那儿吗
Carlsbad is only a couple of hours away.
卡尔斯拜德离这只有几小时车程
Fine.
好吧
You walk up to the house, knock on the door
你走到门口 敲门
and demand your stuff back. What if he says no?
然后要你的东西 他要是拒绝怎么办
I don't know if you've been following the news, Leonard,
我不知道你最近看没看新闻 莱纳德
but there have been some terrific advancements
最近在拷问领域有很多
in the field of torture.
很棒的进展
No one's getting tortured.
没人要被拷问
Fine, we'll abide by the Geneva Convention.
好吧 我们会遵守日内瓦公约
But ask yourself this:
但是 问问你自己
in the course of our lives,
我们的一生中
how much lunch money has been taken from us?
多少午饭钱被人抢走了
How many kites?
多少风筝
How many Scooby-Doo Trapper Keepers?
多少史酷比活页夹
I totally had one of those.
我真的有那么一个夹子
Of course you did.
当然了
It was a fun and practical way of organizing your school work.
那是整理学校作业最有趣又实用的工具
But the bullies took it from us.
但是那些恶霸从我们手里抢走了它
Well, no more.
再也不会了
Tonight, we take back our dignity,
今晚 我们要重拾尊严
our birthright and our pride.
我们与生俱来的权利和自尊
What do you say?
怎么样
Who's with me?
谁跟我一起
I have a hip-hop aerobics class at 5:00; could we go after?
5点我有节hip-hop健身操课 我们能结束后走吗
Sure.
当然
Also, tonight's the Sabbath
还有 今晚是安息日
and my mother and I have a tradition of
我妈和我的传统是
lighting the candles and watching Wheel of Fortune, so...
点亮蜡烛 一起看《幸运之轮》
If we could leave at 8:00,
如果我们我们8点出发
we'd still be able to
我们还能在10点
regain our birthright at 10:00, 10:30 latest.
最晚10:30重获我们的权利
Fine.
Leonard?
莱纳德
Oh, geez, I-I don't know if I can ditch Priya
完了 我不知道能不能连续两晚
two nights in a row.
都放普丽娅鸽子
Oh, come on, man.
拜托 伙计
Bros before...
男人如手足 女人如衣服
...my sister.
我妹亦然
Aw, screw it.
不管了
- I'm in. - Me, too.
-我去 -我也去
And me.
还有我
One moment.
稍等
I'm hell-bent on catching a cyber criminal,
为了抓住网络罪犯 我会不顾一切
not the common cold.
至于流行性病毒感冒 还是算了吧
I'm sorry, I thought this delay was
抱歉 我以为有事耽搁是因为
so you could watch Wheel of Fortune with your mother.
你要和你妈妈一起看《幸运之轮》
I am.
确实如此
She's just bleaching her mustache.
她正在漂胡子呢
Check it out.
不信你听
Hey, Ma! "Before and After!"
妈 "给两头猜中间"游戏时间
Four words, 17 letters, two N's, one V!
4个词 17个字母 有两个N 一个V
"Fanny pack of wolves!"
"狼的腰包"
That's incredible.
太厉害了
Yeah, she's kind of a Wheel savant.
对啊 她差不多算是这个节目的专家
Uh-oh, that's Priya.
啊哦 普丽娅打来了
Sitar music for her ringtone is not cool, dude.
你用西塔琴作为她的铃声可不好哦 兄弟
(西塔琴是北印度最重要发弦乐器)
Hit the...
小点声
Hey, sweetie.
宝贝
Yeah, I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm gonna be working late.
我今天要工作到很晚
Yeah, I-I miss you, too.
对 我也想你
Okay, sure, I'll call you when I get home.
没问题 等我到家了我会打给你的
Okay, bye-bye.
好的 拜
Very nice.
干得好
You lie to my sister.
你欺骗了我的妹妹
That's the nicest thing he does to your sister.
那算他对你妹妹做过的最好的事情了
Oh, guess who.
猜猜是谁
Cover for me.
掩护我
Hello, Priya. What's up?
普丽娅 怎么了
How would I know if Leonard's at work or not?
我怎么会知道莱纳德是不是在工作
Don't be suspicious.
你疑心病不要太重啦
Look, if you want your relationship with Leonard
听着 如果你想继续你和莱纳德的恋情
to continue, you're going to have to believe
无论是让你怒目而视的
whatever wild-eyed, cockamamie excuse
或是荒谬可笑的借口
the white devil has the nerve to offer you.
你都得信任这白恶魔所说的
Okay? Yeah, bye-bye.
懂了吗 好的 再见
You owe me.
你欠我个人情
New puzzle, Ma!
新猜谜 妈
"Same name"!
"同姓不同名"
One N, two D's, three O's!
一个N 两个D 三个0
Whoopi and Rube Goldberg!
乌比·戈德堡和鲁布·戈德堡
(前者为美国著名黑人女星 后者为美国漫画家)
That's uncanny.
真是太不可思议了
I know. It's her superpower.
我知道 这就是她的超能力
Well, that and jiggling her arm fat.
错 还包括她会颤抖的臂脂肪区
I can't believe we're going all the way to San Diego
真不敢相信我们为了与那个家伙当面对峙
to confront this guy.
居然一路杀到圣地亚哥
Yeah, we're kind of bad-asses, aren't we?
就是 我们就像坏蛋 对不
Totally.
十足的坏
Hey, how about we stay the night
我们在这过夜
and hit Legoland in the morning?
然后一早去乐高积木乐园 怎么样
Sea World is better.
海洋世界更好玩
It has Shamu, who is literally tons of fun.
那里有虎鲸明星莎木 绝对给你带来重量级的乐趣
But for the moment, let's stay focused on Todd Zarnecki.
不过目前 咱们还是把注意力集中在托德·札内基身上
Yeah, we're coming for you, Todd Zarnecki.
就是 托德·札内基 我们来抓你啦
And for the record, Legoland is more interactive.
我郑重声明一下 乐高积木乐园有更多互动
I almost feel sorry for the poor fool,
我几乎为那个傻坐在错层的
sitting in his split-level suburban ranch,
郊区农场的可怜虫感到抱歉
unaware that a vengeful horde
完全没意识到有一群复仇的人们
is barreling down the San Diego Freeway
正以每小时71迈的速度
at 71 miles an hour.
飞驰在圣地亚哥的高速上
Ease up there, lead foot.
开慢点 快车手
You trying to get us killed?
你想车毁人亡呀
I took the liberty of burning us
恕我冒昧 我们先用这张
a mix of heroic questing music.
英雄出征任务的混音CD热热身吧
This says "Beyonce Bootylicious Dance Mix."
上面写的是"碧昂斯秀色可餐舞蹈混音专辑"
It's a re-writable CD.
这是张可重写CD
Just put it in.
别废话 快放进去
Beyonce? Really?
碧昂斯 坑爹呢
She's curvy and she owns it.
她曲线动人 而且她身材是好
I like that.
我喜欢这点
(瓦格纳经典交响曲 《女武神的骑行》)
Oh, yeah, I'm feeling it.
没错 我感受到那份激情了
We are winged fury!
我们的愤怒张开双翅
Which is still no excuse
即便这样 还是没有任何理由
for going over the posted speed limit.
超过高速公布的速度限制标准
Next time we go to kick someone's ass,
下次我们去教训某人的时候
we take the train.
坐火车去得了
I always prefer the train.
火车总是我的第一选择
Sheldon, let's go.
谢尔顿 走吧
Coming.
来了
Why did you bring that?
你为什么要带上这个
No weapon strikes more fear into a man's heart
没有什么武器能比克林贡的荣誉剑
than a Klingon bat'leth.
更能把恐惧扎进一个人的心
Okay, let's get clear on something.
好吧 我们先把话说清楚
We're just going to tell this guy to transfer all of
我们来这是为了告诉那个家伙把你的东西
your stuff back into your account and then be on our way.
全部转回你的账户上 然后我们就回家
No one's bat'lething anybody.
没人要用荣誉剑扎任何人
So my blade shall not taste blood tonight?
所以我锋利的刀刃今晚是尝不到鲜血咯
No.
Well, now I just feel silly holding it.
好吧 现在我觉得举着这东西很傻逼
Come on.
来吧
Can I at least kick down the door?
那我至少能一脚踹开他家门吧
You're welcome to try, but the other day,
随便踹 但某天
it took you 15 minutes to get into a FedEx box.
你打开个联邦快递的盒子都花了十五分钟
Who is it?
谁呀
Your doom!
你的末日
Don't say "your doom."
别说"你的末日"
Who opens the door for their doom?
谁会给自己的末日开门
Good point.
说得有道理
Basket of puppies.
一篮小狗狗
What?
有事吗
Uh...
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Are you Todd Zarnecki?
你是托德·札内基吗
Yeah. Who are you?
是 你是谁
I am Sheldor of Azeroth.
我是艾泽拉斯的谢耳朵
I want my things back.
我要你把我的东西还回来
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Let me see that.
给我看看
Careful. That's a collectible.
小心点 那可是珍藏品
I know.
我知道
I've always wanted one.
我一直很想要一个
Well, he's even more cunning than we thought.
他比我们想象的还要狡猾
You know, the joke's on him.
知道吗 闹笑话的是他
Without the certificate of authenticity,
没有真品凭证
that bat'leth is worthless.
那把荣誉剑分文不值
Yeah, he walked right into our trap.
对 他正中下怀 进了咱们的圈套
Legoland seems like a hollow dream now.
乐高积木公园如今成了遥不可及的梦了
Uh-oh.
完了
- What's the matter? - Something's wrong.
-怎么了 -出事了
I'm not getting any gas.
车不吃油了
Anybody know anything about internal combustion engines?
有人知道内燃机吗
Of course.
当然
- 19th-century technology. - Very basic.
-19世纪的老科技 -非常基本的常识
Does anybody know how to fix an internal combustion engine?
有人懂怎么修理内燃机吗
- No. - No. - Not a clue.
-不懂 -不懂 -完全不懂
Well, we'd better call somebody to come pick us up.
那最好打电话让人来接咱们
It'd be swell if they had a train.
如果那人有辆火车的话 那真是一级棒
Thank you, Penny.
谢谢你 佩妮
No problem.
不客气
So, Leonard,
对了 莱纳德
I think it's interesting you didn't call your girlfriend
你没有让你女朋友来接你
to come get you.
这事有点儿意思
Uh, I kind of told her I was working.
我告诉她我在工作
So you lied to her.
所以你对她撒谎了
Also interesting.
真有意思
Yeah, she doesn't really understand
对 她不是很懂
the whole Warcraft adventure-role-playing thing.
魔兽争霸的整个冒险角色扮演游戏
Well, doesn't matter if she gets it, as long as she's pretty.
她不懂没关系 只要她漂亮就好了嘛
This one's funny, Leonard.
这事儿才有意思呢 莱纳德
How come you couldn't make it work with her?
你怎么会跟这么懂事的女孩分手呢
So did you at least get Sheldon's fake stuff back?
那你们至少把谢尔顿那些假玩意儿要回来了吧
No. We failed in our noble quest.
没有 我们伟大的寻物征途失败了
How come?
怎么回事
Todd Zarnecki was mean.
托德·札内基是个贱人
All right. Hang on.
好了 坐稳了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm gonna show you how we finish a quest in Nebraska.
我要让你们见识下 在内布拉斯加是怎么完成寻物征途的
Oh. Beyonce.
哇 碧昂斯
(经典交响曲《女武神的骑行》)
This ain't no Beyonce.
这可不是碧昂斯
Now what?
又怎么了
Give my friend his stuff back.
把我朋友的东西还回来
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, then, good news.
好吧 告诉你个好消息
Today's the day a girl's finally going to touch you
今天你那个私密的小地方
in your little special place.
终于有女人光临了
Now give him his stuff back.
现在把他的东西还给他
Okay.
好好
We did it!
我们做到了
I said, "we."
我都说了是"我们"
Oh, hold the door.
让门开着
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
-哦 你好 -你好
Going to see Leonard?
来看莱纳德吗
Yes.
How have you been?
你近来如何
Fine. You?
很好 你呢
Very well, thank you.
非常好 谢谢
All right, well, great seeing you.
终于到了 很高兴见到你
Yeah. You, too.
我也是
Amy's right.
艾米说得对
I do want to fling my poop at her.
我真想拿屎甩她