I must say, Penny, this is great fun.
我不得不说 佩妮 这真有意思
Glad you're enjoying yourself.
很高兴你玩得这么嗨
Until I met you and Bernadette, my trips to the bathroom
认识你和伯纳黛特前 我的洗手间之旅
had been entirely focused on elimination.
只有排泄这一个主题
Now they have a delightful social aspect.
现在又多了社交功能
Amy, you must've been in the bathroom
艾米 你之前肯定跟别的女生
with other women before.
一起上过卫生间吧
But they were strangers and seemed off-put
但之前都是陌生人 而且在我
when I engaged in friendly stall-to-stall chit-chat.
跟她们隔着小间闲聊时都很不高兴
Some women don't like to get chummy
有些女生不喜欢在没穿内裤时
when their panties are down.
被人套近乎
You okay in there, bestie?
你在里面没事吧 闺蜜
The reason I ask is that many people
我这么问你是因为很多人
experience bladder shyness;
都会"膀胱羞涩"
the inability to pass uri...
就是在聊天的时候没法小...
Yeah, I said I'm fine. Stop talking to me.
喂 我说了我没事了 住嘴吧
She always this crabby when she urinates?
她小便的时候总是这么凶吗
We're really not that close.
其实我俩没那么铁
Screw it. I'll go later.
去他娘的 待会儿再说吧
And I'll be right by your side.
那我待会儿还来陪你
Did I tell you Priya invited
我有没有跟你说过普丽娅邀请了
me and Howard to have dinner with her and Leonard?
我和霍华德去跟她和莱纳德一起吃饭
It's a strategic maneuver.
她在耍花招
Leonard's new girlfriend is testing Bernadette's loyalty
莱纳德的新女友在检验伯纳黛特
to you and the group.
对你和咱们的忠心呢
That bitch is crafty.
那个贱人真狡猾啊
- You think? - Of course.
-真的吗 -当然
How does the cheetah attack a herd of wildebeests?
猎豹是怎么对付牛羚群的
By going after its weakest member.
追杀最弱小的成员
Well, what makes me the weakest member?
为啥我是最弱小的
Your trusting nature coupled with your teeny-tiny body.
因为你总轻信别人 而且身材瘦小
You wouldn't last a minute on the Serengeti.
你要是在塞伦盖蒂连一分钟都撑不到
Okay, Amy, you're being silly.
好吧 艾米 你这是在犯傻
I'm not concerned about who hangs out with who.
谁跟谁一起吃饭我才不在乎呢
And I certainly don't have a problem
而且我肯定对莱纳德那个
with Leonard's new girlfriend who wears way too much makeup.
总是化妆太浓的新女友没啥意见
Ooh, these are cute.
呜 这鞋好漂亮
Of course if I buy them,
当然我要是买下的话
I'll have to rent my womb out to a gay couple.
我就得给同性恋夫妇当代孕妈妈了
It doesn't matter. I'm going to tell her we can't make it.
无所谓了 我跟她说我去不了
Oh, no. You have to go.
不行 你一定要去
I thought I was a teeny-tiny wildebeest.
我以为我是那只瘦小的牛羚
You are-- with hair that smells like strawberries.
没错 而且你还在用草莓香味的香波
And we're going to use that to our advantage.
我们要充分利用这一点
Wait. What are you talking about?
打住 你到底在说什么
By accepting the invitation, Bernadette becomes
只要接受了邀请 伯纳黛特就成了
a double agent inside the enemy camp.
敌营里的双面间谍
She could ferret out Priya's tactics,
她可以洞悉普丽娅的诡计
identify her weaknesses
找到她的弱点
and feed her false information, such as:
并能提供假情报 比如
Leonard's no stranger to back-alley cockfights.
莱纳德是地下斗鸡比赛的常客
I don't know. I'm not a very good liar.
不知道啊 我不怎么会撒谎的
They kind of whup that out of you in Catholic school.
在天主学校时就被罚得不敢撒谎了
Don't worry. I'll teach you.
别担心 我来教你
I did two years of Cub Scouts
我在童子军里待了两年
before they found out I was a girl.
都没让他们发现我是女生
Okay, I don't know you people.
好吧 我不认识你们
I'm just an innocent woman wondering
我只是个天真的女生
if this shoe store will take my Texaco card.
不知这家鞋店能否用德士古加油卡
How do you feel about concealing a recording device
你觉得在你的双峰之间藏一个
in the cleavage of your ample bosom?
录音设备怎么样
I don't want anything in my ample bosom.
我双峰之间容不下任何东西
Come on, Strawberries. Take one for the team.
来嘛 小草莓 为咱们牺牲一下呗
- Okay, see you later. - Good news.
-好 待会儿见 -好消息
I finally have a handle on my idea for three-person chess.
我终于设计出了三人象棋
That is good news. Bye.
确实是好消息 拜拜
Uh, do you know how I solved
你知道我是怎么解决
the balanced center combat-area problem?
交战区域中心对称这个问题的吗
transitional quadrilateral to triangular tessellation.
四边形向三角形的过渡镶嵌
That... that's brilliant.
这 这个很赞
But wait, there's more.
等下 还有哈
I also invented two new chess pieces.
我还发明了两个新棋子
The serpent... and the old woman.
毒蛇 和老妇
Okay, now I have to ask. What do they do?
好吧 现在我非得问了 这俩怎么玩
When the serpent slithers to an opposing player's piece,
当毒蛇经过对方的棋子时
that piece is considered poisoned
那个棋子就算中毒了
and will die after two more moves.
再走两步之后就会死掉
Unless... it gets to the old woman in time,
除非 它能及时赶到老妇身边
in which case she sucks out the poison,
这样的话她就能吸出毒液
turning her into the Grand Empress:
并且自己变成太后
a piece combining the power
老妇同时集合了
of the Knight, Queen and Serpent.
马 后和毒蛇三者的功效
That's because it's simple.
那是因为简单才妙
Okay, well, I look forward to playing with you.
好 很期待和你杀一局哦
And a third person.
第三个人啊
It's three-person chess.
这是三人象棋嘛
I must say, ever since you started
我不得不说 自从你开始
having regular intercourse, your mind has lost its keen edge.
定期交媾之后 你的脑子就没那么好使了
You should reflect on that.
你应该采取点儿措施的
Excuse me, but Einstein had a pretty busy sex life.
抱歉 可爱因斯坦性生活也很频繁啊
Yes, and he never unified gravity with the other forces.
所以他没能把引力和其它力统一起来
If he hadn't been such a hound dog,
他要是不这么乱搞
we'd all have time machines.
我们早就有时光机器了
You know I'm right.
你知道哥是对的
I think he's getting worse.
他的病情又加重了
Oh, my metatarsal are barking.
嗷 我的跖骨在哀嚎
- You okay? Yeah, yeah.
-你还好吗 -没事
I'm just breaking in some new shoes.
我只是穿了双新鞋而已
- Very pretty. - Thank you.
-很漂亮 -谢谢
Did you know that women wear high heels
你知道女人穿高跟鞋
to make the buttocks and breasts more prominent?
是为了更加前凸后翘吗
Hadn't really thought about it.
还真没这么想过
Uh, sure. Very... prominent.
呃 没错 相当...翘
Please, Leonard, don't leer,
拜托 莱纳德 别乱瞟了
you have a girlfriend.
你有女友了
So, are you off to dinner
你要和普丽娅 霍华德
with Priya, Howard and Bernadette?
伯纳黛特共进晚餐吗
Yeah. How did you know?
是啊 你怎么知道的
I heard it at the mall,
我在商场听说的
when I was shopping with my girlfriends,
当时正和闺蜜们一起血拼
'cause, you know, that's kind of my life now.
这基本上就是我现在的生活状态了
Have a good night.
祝你有愉快的一晚
Try not to ogle my caboose as I walk away.
我转身离开时 尽量别偷瞄我的翘臀
Hey, Raj, will you be joining us for dinner?
拉杰 你要和我们共进晚餐吗
The lonely guy and the two happy couples?
孤家寡人跟两对甜蜜鸳鸯掺和吗
I'd rather get a prostate exam
我还不如找个猥琐男
from a leper who walks away with nine fingers.
帮我做前列腺检查直到他断指呢
Oh, would you please stop feeling sorry for yourself?
你能不能不要顾影自怜了
I have to feel sorry for myself.
我也是迫于无奈
I'm the only one who cares.
因为我是唯一关心自己的人
Just like I'm the only one who'll have sex with me.
就像我是唯一愿意和自己做爱的人一样
Really? In front of your sister?
你怎么能在你妹妹面前说这种话
We shared a room growing up.
我们从小住在一个房间
This is not news to me.
我都听习惯了
Excuse me. I'm going to go wander the streets alone.
失陪了 我要去街上独自闲逛一会
Invisible, unwanted and unloved.
无人关注 无人需要 无人爱怜
A pathetic shadow in a city with no heart.
都市里的一剪孤影 无牵无挂
I forgot my windbreaker. It'chilly.
我忘穿防风夹克了 外面怪冷的
I don't understand. Is this a way to break in new shoes?
我就不明白了 新鞋就这样穿的吗
No. Once these puppies touch the ground
不 但这对小宝贝一旦沾地
they're mine, and I'll have to wear them
就属于我了 我就要穿着它们
walking up and down Hollywood Boulevard
在好莱坞大道徘徊
in order to pay them off.
好让它们物有所值
Pretty, pretty, pretty.
美啦 美啦 美啦
Good news: the wildebeest is in the curry.
好消息 牛羚到达印度人家了
Bernadette is with Priya and Leonard.
伯纳黛特同普丽娅和莱纳德碰面了
Commence operation "Priya Wouldn't Wanna Be-ya."
启动"普丽娅不想步你后尘"行动
Didn't you get enough of this cliquey crap in high school?
你高中没玩够这种小团体把戏吗
I wish. A clique requires friends.
我倒也想 但组小团体是需要朋友的
- I didn't have any. - None?
-而我却没有 -一个都没有吗
I used to take my lunch down to the maintenance room
我以前会把午餐带到保全室
and eat with the janitor.
和清洁工一起吃
It was nice until his wife called me a puta
那种感觉很好 直到他老婆骂我"贱货"
It's the wildebeest.
是牛羚发来的
Priya just made a snide comment about your acting career.
普丽娅刚刚挖苦了一番你的演艺事业
W-What the hell did she say?
她都说什么了
She thinks it's cool you're following your dream,
她认为 了不起的是你勇于追梦
How do you want to handle it?
你想怎么应对
Tell Bernadette to tell Priya that
让伯纳黛特告诉普丽娅
I'm on my way to Prague
我在去布拉格的路上
to shoot a movie with Angelina Jolie.
准备去和安吉丽娜·朱莉拍电影
Is it going to be in 3-D?
是3D电影吗
What? I don't know. It doesn't matter.
什么 无所谓 这个不重要
I'm gonna say 3-D.
还是说3D电影吧
That'll let her know the studio has faith in it.
可以让她知道制片方对电影很有信心
You're kidding. 3-D?
开什么玩笑 竟然是3D的
That's what I hear.
听说是这样的
Then the studio must have real faith in it.
那制片方一定对电影很有信心
Wonder why she didn't tell me.
她为什么没告诉我呢
Have you been spending time with your ex-girlfriend?
你最近经常和你的前女友接触吗
Then why are you surprised she didn't tell you?
那她没告诉你有什么好奇怪的
Well, it's not as much "surprised" as...
与其说是"奇怪"
you know... uh... the other thing.
不如说是 另一种感觉
Well, if you... uh...
如果你 呃
What's the word I'm looking for?
我想说的是哪个词来着
I'm not going to help you. This is hilarious.
我不会帮你的 看你的囧样太欢乐了
She's also dating an astronaut.
她还在和宇航员谈恋爱
Wow. That's very impressive.
哇哦 这么厉害啊
Yeah. But Leonard's impressive, too.
是啊 但莱纳德也很厉害啊
The word I was looking for was "befuddled."
"糊涂"这个词很合适
Knight to Old Woman...
马走到老妇...
Will the two of you excuse me?
两位失陪一下
Sorry, I have company.
抱歉 我家有客人
Come on, Sheldon, open the door.
拜托 谢尔顿 开开门
I don't want to hug you.
我不想抱你
I don't want to hug you, either.
我也不想抱你
I was just feeling blue.
我只是感觉很郁闷[蓝色]
Blue, as in depressed.
蓝色 就是郁闷的意思
Well, not so much depressed as lonely.
还没郁闷到孤独的地步
I don't know what color lonely is.
我不知道孤独是什么颜色
- What? - Red is angry;
-什么 -红色代表愤怒
yellow is frightened;
黄色代表惊恐
green is jealous; and blue is depressed.
绿色代表嫉妒 蓝色代表忧郁
Perhaps we can assign a color to lonely.
没准咱可以找个颜色来代表孤独
Nothing rhymes with orange. It's probably lonely.
橙色跟啥都不押韵 没准橙色也觉得挺孤独的
All right. Come in.
好吧 进来吧
You look positively orange with loneliness.
你看起来的确挺橙挺孤独的
No, I don't see that catching on at all.
不行 说起来还是不顺嘴
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm working on my three-person chess game.
我在研究我的三人国际象棋
Oh, cool. Can I play?
真酷 我能一起玩吗
It's three-person chess.
这是三人象棋
Did you bring a friend?
你带朋友来了吗
Then as a mental exercise I invite you
那我就只好请你思考一下
to figure out why the two of us
为啥咱俩人
can't play three-person chess.
没法玩三人象棋了
Can you believe this guy?
这家伙够迷糊的吧
Social protocol does, however,
然而鉴于人际交往的需要
require me to bring you a hot beverage
我应该在你孤独的时候
in your time of need.
给你来杯热饮
No, thank you. I'm fine.
不用了 谢谢 我没事
We're out of tea. I hope you like bouillon.
我们家没茶了 但愿你喜欢牛肉汤
I, uh, I guess you're probably wondering
我猜你大概在琢磨
what's got me down.
我为什么会这么郁闷
Actually, I was wondering
实际上我在琢磨
if I could add a third new chess piece.
我能不能再加一个新的棋子
How do you think people would feel about Prince Joey--
你觉得我加个乔伊王子怎么样
the king's feeble-minded but well-meaning cousin?
他是国王弱智但却心地善良的表弟
I'm going to be 30 years old,
我就快三十岁了
and I have no one in my life to love me.
但我却找不到一个爱我的人
I'm such a basket case, I can't even talk to a woman
我真是没救了 我不喝酒的话
without having alcohol in my body.
都没法开口跟女人讲话
The fun thing about Prince Joey
乔伊王子有趣的地方就在于
is every time he moves, there's a one-in-five chance
他每动一次 就有百分之二十的几率
Sheldon, listen to me.
谢尔顿 听我说
I have a big decision to make, and I'm scared.
我要做个重大的决定 而我很害怕
Yellow. Go ahead.
很黄很害怕 说吧
A friend at the School of Pharmacology
我在药学院的一个朋友
gave me these new pills they're testing.
给了我这些他们正在测试的药
He says it's the next big thing
他说这将是治疗社交焦虑障碍领域的
for social anxiety disorder.
又一奇迹
Fascinating. What's in it?
有意思 这药是什么成分的
Some sort of beta-blocker attached to a molecule
某种β受体阻断剂跟从牛的尿液中
extracted from the urine of cows.
提取的分子的混合物
That's not the point.
这不是重点
It was its own point. Go on.
你怎么想不重要 继续说吧
My ability to think is my bread and butter.
我靠我的思考能力吃饭
I'm afraid if I take this, I might lose
我怕我吃了这个药以后 可能会丧失那些
that special, unique something
让我在我的领域里
that makes me so successful in my field.
如此成功的特质
Rajesh, I've had the privilege
拉杰 我有幸
of working alongside you for many years.
跟你一起共事了多年
My recommendation is that
我建议你就跟吃糖豆一样
you gobble these up like Tic Tacs.
把这些药都吞了吧
Okay, I'm still trying to work this out.
好吧 我还在琢磨这事呢
How did Penny meet an astronaut?
佩妮是怎么搭上一个宇航员的
The regular way people meet astronauts.
就正常这么搭上的呗
Most of those guys live in Texas.
宇航员大多都住在德克萨斯州呀
Obviously, this one doesn't.
显然这哥们儿不住那儿
Leonard lives here. Priya's from India.
莱纳德住在美国 而普丽娅是印度来的
People meet, Howard. God!
结果不也认识了嘛 霍华德 你搞什么
You've met lots of astronauts,
你也认识过不少宇航员
and I've never grilled you about that.
我可从来都没拷问你是怎么认识的
I'd thank you to extend me the same courtesy.
谢谢你以怨报德
I'm not grilling you; I was just curious.
我没拷问你 我只是好奇而已
I still can't get over the fact that she got a big movie part.
我还在琢磨她居然要出演大片这件事呢
Not that I care what my ex-girlfriend's up to, 'cause I don't.
倒不是因为我在乎我前女友的事 我真不在乎
Maybe that's where she met the astronaut, all right?
也许她就是在片场认识那个宇航员的呢
I'm sorry. What would an astronaut be doing
不好意思 可是宇航员
working on a movie?
跑到片场去干嘛呀
I thought the movie was about 18th-century Vienna.
你不是说这部电影是关于十八世纪的维也纳的吗
He can't have a hobby?!
他就不能有点业余爱好吗
Excuse me, I have to pee.
失陪一下 我要去洗手间了
Or is that implausible, as well?!
你们是不是觉得这件事也很不可思议
It's nice to have another couple to hang with, isn't it?
两对情侣一起玩就是好 对吧
All right, guys, you have to go back.
好了 宝贝儿 你们得回家了
I can't afford you.
我可负担不起你们
No, don't send us away; we love you.
不 别抛弃我们 我们爱你
I love you, too, but you cost more than my rent.
我也爱你们 但你们比我的房租还贵
But, Penny, you look so good in us.
但是佩妮 你穿上我们之后很漂亮呀
Damn it, the shoes are right.
该死的 鞋说的对
Good golly, Penny, your whimsy is boundless.
天啊 佩妮 你还是真是鬼点子多多呀
What do you got for me, wildebeest?
进展如何了 牛羚
I think they're on to me.
我觉得他们在逼问我
The story's starting to fall apart.
这故事开始漏洞百出了
Calm down. Everything's going to be okay.
冷静点 没事的
We may have to kill her.
我们或许得杀她灭口了
Bernadette, I'm putting you on speakerphone.
伯纳黛特 我开免提了
another one of our classic bathroom gabfests.
又一次经典的洗手间对话
What's the problem?
到底是怎么回事
They're just asking me
他们在问我
all sorts of questions I can't answer.
一堆我回答不上来的问题
Just change the subject.
那就换话题呀
I suppose I could get them back to talking about Leonard
我想我应该可以让他们继续聊
going to India to meet Priya's parents.
莱纳德去印度见普丽娅父母的事
They said something about going there this summer.
他们好像说今年夏天一起去印度
What, are they getting engaged?
什么 他们要订婚吗
I don't know. I was too busy covering my heinie
我不知道 我忙着自圆其说呢
on Amy's stupid astronaut story!
都是艾米说什么宇航员害的
What astronaut story?
什么宇航员
You texted me Penny's dating an astronaut.
你短信说佩妮在跟个宇航员约会
I texted "architect." That's amusing.
我发的是"建筑师" 真好玩
Auto-correct must've changed it.
肯定是自动纠错帮我改的
Yeah, it's hysterical.
是啊 太好笑了
All right, look, just forget about the astronaut.
好吧 反正别提宇航员的事了
Architect. Where would you have met an astronaut?
是建筑师 你上哪去认识宇航员
Look, just find out what's up with this trip to India.
一定要问去印度怎么回事就好了
I don't want to do this anymore!
我再也不想干这事了
Bernie, you okay?
妮妮 你没事吧
It was an architect!
原来是个建筑师
Thank you for coming with me, Sheldon.
谢谢你陪我来 谢尔顿
You're a good friend.
真够朋友
I'm glad you think so.
很高兴你这么想
That's what I strive to emulate.
我就是想让你这么认为
Okay, let's see if this drug works.
好吧 来看看这药有没有效
Forgive me for staring, but you're very beautiful.
抱歉这么盯着你看 你太美了
That's a great accent. Where are you from?
你口音真好听 你家乡是
Oh, cool. I've always wanted to go there.
真好 我一直想去那儿
It's a beautiful country. You'd love it.
印度很漂亮 你一定会喜欢的
Uh, okay, sure. Why not?
好的 当然 有何不可
My name is Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali,
我是拉杰·库萨帕里博士
and this is my friend Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
这位是我朋友谢尔顿·库珀博士
There's no need to interact with me.
不用理我
I'm just here to observe.
我只是来观察的
What's he observing?
他在观察什么
We're scientists. We observe everything.
我们是科学家 啥都观察的
Here, go buy yourself a scone.
给 去买个松饼吃
- And what is your name? - Angela.
-那你叫什么 -安吉拉
Oh, derived from the word "angel." Appropriate.
这名字来源于天使 很恰当
I'd like to buy a scone.
我要买个松饼
Oh, I'm sorry, we're out.
抱歉 卖完了
They sound delicious,
听起来很好吃
but this money is earmarked for scones.
但这钱是专用来买松饼的
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
Oh, just getting comfortable.
只是觉得这样舒服
So how long have you lived in Los Angeles?
你在洛杉矶住多久了
They were out of scones.
松饼卖完了
Sheldon, I'm talking to someone.
谢尔顿 我在跟人说话
You're being rude.
你这样太没礼貌了
I'll bet you're an actress.
我敢打赌你肯定是演员
If not, you should be.
不是的话太可惜了
You have a very expressive face.
你有这么出众的脸蛋
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你这是去哪儿
We were doing so well.
我们挺聊得来的啊
She never even got to see my penis.
她还没来得及见我小弟弟呢
Who wants some more coffee?
谁还要咖啡
- Thanks, yeah. - Sure.
-谢谢 我要 -我也要
Nice to see that the gals are getting along.
很高兴女孩子们相处融洽
Who are you, Fred Flintstone?
你谁呀 摩登原始人吗
This trip to India sounds fun.
印度之旅一定会好玩的
Yeah, I think it will be.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Are you concerned your parents might not approve of Leonard?
你担心自己父母不接受莱纳德吗
They're very old-fashioned.
他们挺守旧的
Well, I wouldn't worry about it.
换我就不会担心
It's not like you guys are getting engaged, right?
你们又不是去订婚 是吧
Oh, God, no. We're not there yet.
天哪 不是 我们还没到那阶段
Not engaged. Very interesting.
不是订婚 有意思
I have to tinkle.
我要去趟洗手间
You've been in there a lot tonight. Are you okay?
你今晚去过好多趟了 没事吧
Yes. Are you writing a book?
没事 你准备写进书里吗
Why are you getting upset?
你为什么这么生气
I'm not upset. Maybe you're upset.
我才没生气 你才生气
I can't do this anymore!
我再也做不下去了
I went to Catholic school!
我上的是天主教学校
Okay, well, it's getting late.
好吧 很晚了
I think the word you're looking for is "befuddled."
我想你要说的是 "糊涂了"
My catapult flings my bishop
我的弹弓把我的象
to Howard's Queen's Gorilla two.
弹到霍华德的后的G2位置上
Okay, Rook to transporter pad.
车进入传送板
And he comes out at...
然后来到了
...Leonard's Queen's Bishop five-and-a-third.
莱纳德的后的B5又1/3位置上
When is my Pawn allowed to use the golf cart?
我的兵何时允许用高尔夫车
When it's done charging.
等它冲完电
Or you land on the time machine.
或等你登陆到时光机器上
Beekeeper to King 12.
养蜂人走到K12位置
I capture your Pope and release the Swarm.
我俘获你的教皇 释放了蜂群
Checkmate on Sheldon.
将死谢尔顿
I knew I should've given my Pope the jet pack.
我就知道该让教皇装上喷气背包的
Hey, I've got winners.
哇 看来有两个人赢了哦