生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第6集: 爱尔兰酒吧配方 The Irish Pub Formulation

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
Problem?
有问题吗
This is the worst cobbler I've ever eaten.
这是我吃过最难吃的脆皮水果派
It tastes like it's made of actual ground-up shoemaker.
味道就跟出自一个初级的补鞋匠之手一样
Amusing. A play on the two meanings of "cobbler."
真好笑 "cobbler"一词两意都点到了
(cobbler既有水果派也有鞋匠的意思)
Hey guys. Guess who I found at LAX?
伙计们 猜猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了
My baby sister Priya.
我的妹妹普丽娅
Excuse me I object.
抱歉 我反对
You propose a guessing game
你提出的是一个猜谜游戏
yet you don't give me enough time to guess.
可是你一点猜的时间都不给我
For the record I was going to say:
声明一下 我本来就打算说
"Your sister Priya."
"你的妹妹普丽娅"
Oh Sheldon. You haven't changed a bit have you?
谢尔顿 你一点都没变 对吧
Why would I change?
我为什么要变
The hope has been that
她的本意其实是
you'd eventually bend to public opinion.
你最终能变得正常一点
So Priya what brings you back to L.A.?
普丽娅 什么风把你吹来洛杉矶
I have a one-day layover on my way to Toronto.
我本来要去多伦多 但我得在这滞留一天
Corporate merger.
企业并购
Can you believe it?
你们相信吗
Little Priya's one of the lead attorneys
小普丽娅是印度最大汽车公司
for the biggest car company in India.
首席律师之一
Given that when we met her she was finishing law school
鉴于当时咱们见面 她已经从法学院毕业了
and planning an internship at a large Indian car company
而且正打算去一家大的印度汽车公司实习
it's actually extremely plausible.
这个结果其实相当合理
And your poll numbers just keep dropping.
你怎么就这么惹人嫌呢
I want to catch up with all of you
虽然我很想跟大家一起聊聊
but first I really must visit the loo.
但我得先去上个厕所
I'm going too; I'll show you where it is.
我也去 我给你指路吧
All right this goes without saying
好的 虽然这不用明讲
but I'm just going to say it anyway.
但是无论如何我还是重申一下
Hands off my sister.
不许碰我妹妹
Why would I touch her? She's covered with airplane germs.
我干嘛碰她 她浑身布满了飞机细菌
I'm so not talking to you. I'm talking to him.
我当然不是跟你说 我是跟他说
- Hey. I've got a girlfriend now. - Oh please.
-喂 我都是有女朋友的人了 -拜托
My sister's much hotter than your girlfriend
我的妹妹比你那女友辣多了
and you know it.
这点你心知肚明
Let's just agree they're both hot.
她们俩都很辣行了吧
But dude that's my sister you're talking about!
但是伙计 你说的可是我妹妹
Okay forget who's hotter.
算了 不说这个话题
The first time Priya came to L.A. Leonard and I made a pact
普丽娅第一次来洛杉矶时 我和莱纳德
out of respect to our friendship and to you
出于对我们友情以及对你的尊敬
that neither of us would hit on her.
我们约定 谁也不能泡你妹妹
Did you pinky-swear?
你们拉钩钩了吗
Yes.
当然
Okay then.
那好吧
Cobbler. I'm still laughing.
补鞋匠的水果派 我到现在还忍不住发笑
It's really nice to see you again Leonard.
真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德
Yeah. It's good to see you too.
是啊 我也很高兴见到你
Here you go.
你到了
Thanks.
谢谢
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Okay.
继续
生活大爆炸第四季第六集
So you got any special plans with your sister?
你跟你的妹妹有什么特别计划吗
Oh not really. Just hang out.
没有 就是一起出去玩
I always tell people "If you have only one day
我总是跟人说 如果你只能在
in Los Angeles make it a train day."
洛杉矶呆一天 火车一日游是最佳选择
Train day?
火车一日游
The fun starts with brunch at Carney's in Studio City
乐趣始于在影城的卡尼餐厅吃早午饭
a hotdog stand in a converted railroad dining car.
在改造过的铁路餐车里 有一个热狗站
Next stop Travel Town
下一站 Travel Town
an outdoor museum featuring 43 railroad engines
一家户外的博物馆 专门展出1880年至1930年的
cars and other rolling stock from the 1880s to the 1930s.
铁路引擎 汽车 和其他轨道车辆
And finally we're off to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood
最后 我们在浮华与魅力并存的好莱坞下车
for dinner at--that's right-- the Hollywood Carney's
对 就在好莱坞的卡尼餐厅吃晚饭
a hotdog stand in a different converted railroad dining car.
那是另外一个改造过的铁路餐车热狗站
I don't think we're going to do that.
我们才不会玩这个
Well then apparently you hate fun.
显然 你讨厌寻乐
Priya's not back yet?
普丽娅还没回来呢
Well I guess that's not unusual.
这很正常
Women men the whole sitting-standing deal.
女人 男人 一个蹲着一个站着
So what are we talking about?
咱们刚才聊到哪里了
Uh my plans with Priya.
我和普丽娅的出游计划
He rejected Train Day.
他拒绝火车一日游
Did you make it clear that it's two different train cars
你有说清楚那是两辆不同的火车车厢
turned into hotdog stands?
改造成的热狗站吗
Abundantly.
十分清楚
I guess he just hates fun.
我想他就是讨厌寻乐
That's what I said!
我也是这么说的
Okay so... what's new with you guys?
好了 你们有什么新闻
I have a girlfriend now.
我有女朋友了
Hey good for you!
不错嘛
Yeah I just want to put it out there
嗯 我就想让大家都知道
in case I inadvertently
以防我不经意
squirt any pheromones in your direction.
朝你喷射出我的性引诱外激素
Happy?
满意了吧
So Priya what are your plans while you're here?
普丽娅 你有什么安排吗
I don't know. I just have the one day.
我不知道 我只有一天时间
Do you like trains?
你喜欢火车吗
Not particularly.
不是特别喜欢
You might as well just wait at the airport for your flight.
那你在机场上等着登机就好了
"You are in a forest.
你在一片森林当中
"There is quicksand to the west
在西面 有一片流沙
a path leads to the east."
有一条通向东面的路
Go east.
去东面
"An iron gate blocks your way."
一道铁门挡住了你的路
Open gate.
开门
"It's locked."
上锁了
Hmm.
这样啊
Well so much for that.
那算了
It's getting pretty late. How come you're still up?
很晚了 你怎么还不睡
I found an emulator online that lets you play classic text-based
我刚在网上发现了一款游戏模拟器
computer games from the 1980s.
可以玩上世纪80年代的经典文字游戏
That's pretty cool.
不错啊
Oh yes. It runs on the world's most powerful graphics chip:
当然了 因为它用到了世界上最强大的图像处理器
imagination.
想象力
You've really got to get out more.
你倒是真该好好发掘一下
Go north.
向北走
"You can't go that way."
你不能走这条路
Go west.
向西走
"A troll blocks your passage."
巨魔挡住了你的道路
Okay. Fasten your seatbelts.
好吧 系好你的安全带
Kill troll.
剿灭巨魔
"With what?"
用什么
With sword.
用剑
"You don't have the sword."
你没有剑
Good golly it's as if it's actually happening to me.
天呐 这种倒霉事真降临到我头上了
Raj finally went to bed.
拉杰总算上床睡了
Sheldon's still up.
可谢尔顿还没睡
You said he goes to bed at 9:00.
你跟我说过他九点会睡的
Yeah he does but he got caught up in a computer game and...
他的确应该睡了 但他刚痴迷于一款电脑游戏...
Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔
Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔
Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔
My this is one tough troll.
服了 这真是个顽强的巨魔
Can't you get rid of him?
你没法摆脱他吗
If the past is any indication no.
根据以往经验 不可能
Leonard I'm trapped in quicksand!
莱纳德 我陷进流沙里了
The axe is dragging me down!
这斧头在拖我下去呢
Drop axe!
扔掉斧头
Drop axe brilliant!
扔掉斧头 英明
Give me a minute.
稍等一下
- Sheldon. - Hold on.
-谢尔顿 -等一下
Trying to figure out how to get the bucket
我正在思考如何能拿到桶
so I can carry the mud past the dragon.
这样我就能扛着泥土越过那条龙了
- Sheldon you need to work in the morning. - I know!
-谢尔顿 你还得早起工作呢 -我知道
Well then bed mister!
那还不赶紧睡觉
Five more minutes!
再给我五分钟嘛
Really?
你确定吗
You're going to risk getting sleepy in the middle of your
你打算冒着在热力波动学研讨会上打瞌睡的
thermodynamic fluctuations seminar?
风险继续玩下去吗
You know what happens when you yawn in public.
你知道自己在公众面前打哈欠的后果吧
Everyone will see my oddly shaped uvula.
大家都会看着我形态奇异的小舌头
You don't want that do you?
你也不想看到这个画面吧
No.
不想
But it's a shame our society mocks the differently uvulated.
但我们社会嘲笑奇异舌头的做法是可耻的
Who was at the door?
刚才谁敲门了
Uh building manager.
呃 楼管员
They have to fix a pipe
他们要来修个管子
so the water'll be off tomorrow from noon to 2:00.
所以明天中午到下午两点会停水
That's unacceptable.
这是让人无法接受的
We're supposed to be given written notice.
我们理应提前得到书面通知的
Well no it doesn't matter-- we'll be at work.
没关系的 反正我们到时候也是在工作的
What if I spill tomato soup on my shirt
如果我不小心把番茄汤撒到衣服上怎么办
and have to come home to change
我必须回家来换
only to find there's no water for an enzyme soak?
结果发现没有水来泡洗衣粉吗
Bifurcated uvula Sheldon!
别忘了分叉的小舌头 谢尔顿
I'll have the chicken noodle. Good night!
那我明天吃鸡肉面吧 晚安
We're going to have to be very quiet.
我们一定得注意小声点
I know how to get the bucket!
我想到如何拿到桶了
I can turn the axe around
我可以反过来握斧头
and use the handle to reach it.
然后用斧头把钩到水桶
Let's see.
让我试试
Go north.
向北走
"You are in a forest."
你现在身处森林
Go north.
继续向北走
"You are in a forest."
你仍然身处森林
Go north.
再往北走呢
"You are in a forest." Oh dear I believe I'm lost.
你还是身处森林 天呐 我想我迷路了
Well I'll just have to get a fresh start tomorrow.
我还是明天从头再玩吧
No no no! You just took a wrong turn.
不不不 你刚才只不过方向搞错了而已
You just need to map it out.
你只要把图画出来就行了
Come on I'll help you.
来吧 我来帮你
So you stopped at the stream and you turned north three times?
你停在了小溪旁 然后向北走了三次对吧
Yes.
是的
You're right. You're lost. Good luck.
你说对了 你是迷路了 祝你好运
Leonard. Wake up.
莱纳德 醒醒
Huh? Wh-- Sorry.
抱歉
For what?
抱歉什么啊
I don't know. When I'm in bed with a girl it's just--
我也不知道 只要我跟女孩子同床共枕后
it's my go-to response.
这就是我的条件反射应答
It's 6:00. I have to get back to Raj's
已经六点了 我得在拉杰睡醒
before he wakes up and realizes I'm gone.
发现我不见了之前 赶紧回去了
Oh. Right. Sure.
哦 那好吧
I wish you could stay in L.A. a while longer.
我真希望你能在洛杉矶待久点
Mmm me too.
我也想啊
You know I was thinking
知道吗 我刚才一直在想
there are some great research facilities in India.
印度其实也有这么多先进的实验设施了
Where are you going with this Leonard?
你想说什么 莱纳德
Well I'm just saying you know I don't have any real ties here
我其实想说 反正我在这也没啥牵挂
so if I were to move to New Delhi we could you know--
我也可以搬去新德里[印度城市] 我们可以一起 你懂得
go out.
出去玩玩
Leonard didn't we have this conversation five years ago?
莱纳德 我们五年前不就谈过这个了吗
Well yes but...
是这样的 但是...
things have changed.
今非昔比了嘛
You know you're older I'm older--
你也长大了 我也长大了
Look no more superhero bed sheets.
看吧 再也没什么漫画英雄的床单了
Sweetheart
亲爱的
just because we have fun when I come to town doesn't mean
我们在一起很愉快 并不意味着
I want to have a serious relationship.
我想要开展一段正式的感情生活
- It doesn't? - Mm-mm.
-不想吗 -不想
And besides I could never bring a white boy home to my parents.
此外 我永远也不可能介绍个白种男孩给我的父母
They'd have a cow.
他们宁愿要头牛
Which is a much bigger deal in India.
这在印度可就很大件事了
I'm not that white.
我也没很纯的白人血统啦
My great-great-grandmother was half Cherokee.
我的高祖母有一半彻罗基[印第安族]血统
I know that's not the right kind of Indian but it is something.
我知道虽然不是真正的印度血统 但也算印什么了啊
You're funny.
你真有趣
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
What?
啥事
I heard a woman laughing.
我听到了女人的笑声
Oh uh yeah. I was trying to see if I could laugh as a woman.
哦 我刚才想试试自己能否笑得像个女人
Oh! Well good job. Quite convincing.
哦 那做的不错啊 很真实啊
I smell perfume.
我闻到了香水味
Air freshener.
空气清洗剂的味道
And is that lipstick on your cheek and neck?
你这脸颊和脖子上是口红吗
Rash. That's a bad rash.
是疹子 很严重的疹子
My sympathies.
深表同情
I'm no stranger to the crimson scourge that is dermatitis.
我很了解这种红色祸害 也就是皮炎
Can I interest you in a topical steroid
我在我的乳液和软膏系列里
from my lotion and unguent collection?
帮你找一种管用的类固醇好吗
Uh yeah yeah that sounds great.
好啊 好啊 这主意不错
Very well. I'm sure I can find something
很好 我相信我可以找到
that will help you ditch that itch.
帮你止痒的东西
Okay he's in the bathroom. Let's go.
好了 他去洗手间了 我们走
Do you prefer ointment or cream?
你喜欢软膏还是霜剂
Cream.
霜剂
With or without a numbing agent?
要不要含麻醉添加剂的
Without.
不要
Really Leonard?
真的吗 莱纳德
There are no heroes when it comes to dermatitis.
有皮炎的时候可不能逞英雄
Fine. With.
好吧 那就要
Prescription or non-prescription strength?
处方药还是非处方的强效药
Use your best judgment.
发挥你的判断力吧
Well I think I have a nice 2009 AnaMantle HC.
我有一支很不错的2009年的肛泰软膏
It's usually indicated for acutely inflamed hemorrhoids
通常是针对严重发炎的痔疮的
but it also goes nicely with non-mucosal body parts.
但是对非粘膜器官也管用
Sounds great.
听起来不错
Excellent choice.
明智的选择
Okay hurry hurry hurry.
好了 快点 快点 快点
Come on come on come on.
快走 快走 快走
Priya?
普丽娅
Good morning Sheldon.
早上好 谢尔顿
For shame Leonard for shame.
羞耻呀 莱纳德 羞耻
And to think I was ready to waste
我居然还差点准备
the last of my good hemorrhoid cream on you.
把我最后一点好用的痔疮霜浪费在你身上
Making pretty good time huh?
挺开心的啊
Is that really what you want to talk about Leonard?
你真的想说这个吗 莱纳德
No.
不是
What do you want to talk about?
那你想说什么
Please don't tell anyone
拜托别跟任何人说
I spent the night with Raj's sister.
我跟拉杰的妹妹过夜了
There it is.
说出来了
What if someone asks?
要是有人问起来呢
No one's going to ask if I spent the night with Raj's sister.
没人会问我是不是跟拉杰的妹妹过夜了
Perhaps but they might ask me something else.
或许吧 但是他们可能会问我别的
- Like what? - Like
-比如呢 -比如说
"Has Leonard betrayed any of his friends recently?"
莱纳德最近有没有做出背叛朋友的行为
Priya and I are both adults.
普丽娅和我都是成年人了
I didn't betray Raj.
我没有背叛拉杰
In fact you did but I was referring to Howard.
你有 但是我指的是霍华德
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
April 12 2005.
2005年4月12日
Bob's Big Boy Toluca Lake.
在图卢卡湖的鲍勃大头娃汉堡店里
Raj had just introduced us to Priya for the first time.
拉杰第一次把普丽娅介绍给我们
She was enjoying the sweet taste of Hindu rebellion
她正在享受印度教禁止的美味食物
in the form of a Bob's Super Big Boy hamburger.
那就是鲍勃超级大头娃牛肉堡
In order to preserve your friendship
为了维护你们的友谊
you and Howard made a pinky swear
你和霍华德发拉钩钩说
that neither of you would attempt to woo her.
你们俩人都不许追求她
I had a patty melt.
我点了一份奶酪牛肉片
Okay fine I betrayed Howard.
好吧 我背叛了霍华德
- And Raj. - All right and Raj.
-还有拉杰 -好的 还有拉杰
And me.
还有我
You?
Violation of the Roommate Agreement's
你违反了室友协议中
overnight guest notification clause.
有留宿客人要提前通知之一条款
Okay fine I-I'm a horrible human being.
好吧 我是个令人讨厌的家伙
I'm the Darth Vader of Pasadena.
我就是帕萨迪纳的达斯·维达
(《星球大战》中的重要角色 黑武士)
You're far too short to be Darth Vader.
你当达斯·维达还太矮了点
At best you might be a turncoat Ewok.
你最多也就是叛徒伊渥克[星球大战]
My point is: Priya's gone and it would be much better
我只是想说 普丽娅已经走了
if no one else found out about us.
要是没人知道这件事就最好了
You mean you want me to keep a secret?
你是说你想让我帮你保密
Yes.
是的
You know I can't keep a secret.
你知道我是保守不了秘密的
You can if you try.
你努力尝试的话就可以的
Think about it this way:
就这样想
um if I were Batman and you were Alfred
如果我是蝙蝠侠 你是艾尔福
(蝙蝠侠的管家)
you'd keep that secret right?
你一定可以对我的身份保密 对吧
Why do you get to be Batman?
凭什么你是蝙蝠侠
Because Batman has the secret.
因为蝙蝠侠才有身份的秘密呀
Alfred has secrets too.
艾尔福也有秘密的
- Like what? - Alfred knows
-什么秘密 -艾尔福知道
that Barbara Gordon is Batgirl.
芭芭拉·科尔顿是蝙蝠女
Which I've now just told to Batman.
而我刚刚就把这个秘密告诉了蝙蝠侠
See I cannot keep a secret.
你看 我就是保守不了秘密
Ta-dah!
挞哒
What?
什么
Ta-dah.
挞哒
It's short for...
这是
Da-da-da-da! ?
哒哒哒哒的缩减版
Kind of busy here Sheldon.
谢尔顿 我正忙着呢
I know that's why I shortened it.
我知道 所以我才缩减了
What do you want?
你想干吗
I came to go over your alibi for last night.
我是来给你提供昨晚的不在场证明的
What alibi?
什么不在场证明
You've asked me to lie on your behalf and as you know
你让我替你撒谎 而你也知道
I am deeply uncomfortable with impromptu dishonesty
我很讨厌没有提前准备的谎言
so I've provided you with an ironclad alibi.
所以我就给你准备了不在场的铁证
You couldn't have spent last night with Priya
你昨晚不可能跟普丽娅过夜
because you were with another woman.
因为你跟另一个女人在一起
Oh I'm so sure I'm gonna regret this
我一定会后悔的
but who was I with?
但我还是要问 我跟谁在一起
The fun-loving and morally loose Miss Maggie McGarry.
风趣但作风随便的麦琪·麦凯瑞小姐
Oh God.
天啊
You met her at Pasadena's most popular
你们是在帕萨迪纳最有名的
Irish watering hole Lucky Baldwin's
爱尔兰酒吧 幸运鲍德温酒吧认识的
where Maggie spends her nights tending bar
麦琪是那里的吧台服务员
with a head full of curls and a heart full of dreams.
她一头卷发 心怀梦想
"Leonard call me if you are interested in coitus.
莱纳德 想要苟合的话就打给我
Sincerely Maggie McGarry."
麦琪·麦凯瑞敬上
And if anyone were
如果真的有人
to actually call that number they will hear this.
打这个号码查证的话 他们会听到
Top of the morning to you.
祝你有个美好的早晨
You've reached Maggie McGarry.
这里是麦琪·麦凯瑞家
Leave a message after the wee little beep.
在轻盈的哔声后请留言
It's pretty convincing huh?
很真吧
That wasn't even a real person.
那都不是真人发声
And here is the clincher:
最后还有
a lock of Maggie's flaming auburn hair.
一撮麦琪的红棕色头发
Where'd you get that?
你这是从哪弄来的
From an orangutan in the primate lab.
从灵长类实验室的红毛猩猩身上剪的
An orangutan?
红毛猩猩
Well no one's going to run a DNA test on it Leonard.
又没人会去验DNA 莱纳德
Honestly you overthink everything.
说真的 你想得太多了
Sheldon I don't need an alibi.
谢尔顿 我不需要不在场证明
Nobody's going to ask about last night
只要你不乱说话
as long as you just zip your lip.
没人会问昨晚的事的
Thank you.
谢了
Now don't worry everything is going to be fine.
别担心 不会有事的
强烈怀疑
Hey.
好啊
Hey Leonard will you please tell Howard
莱纳德 你能不能告诉霍华德
my sister has never been attracted to him?
我妹妹从没喜欢过他
Come on Raj
得了 拉杰
how am I supposed to know
我怎么知道你妹妹
who she is attracted to or was attracted to
现在喜欢谁 以前喜欢过谁
or who she might be attracted to in the future?
将来又会喜欢上谁啊
And I have nothing to contribute
我对这个话题
to this conversation.
毫无建设性意见
Because I too know absolutely nothing
因为我也完全不知道
about Priya's preferences in male companionship.
普丽娅对男性伴侣的偏好
And with that I will re-zip my lip.
所以 我会再次闭上嘴
Hey so what did you guys think
对了 你们觉得昨晚
of the new episode of Caprica last night?
卡布里卡的最新一集怎么样
I didn't see it.
我没看
Didn't see it?
啥 没看
What were you doing?
那你在干什么
Uh I was out.
我出去了
What on Caprica night?
啥 昨天可是卡布里卡之夜
Yeah I uh went for a drink.
是啊 我出去喝了一杯
Really you?
真的假的 就你
Where w-where'd you go?
你去哪儿了
To uh...
去了...
Lucky Baldwin's.
幸运鲍德温酒吧
Oh I've heard of that place.
我听说过那地方
Isn't that Pasadena's favorite Irish watering hole?
那不是帕萨迪纳最受欢迎的爱尔兰酒吧么
Yes.
没错
Did you meet
你有没有在那里
anyone interesting there
遇到谈得来的人
perhaps a promiscuous redheaded barmaid?
是不是个滥交的红发调酒师
As a matter of fact... I-I-I-I-I can't I can't
说实话 我不行了
I can't do it.
我做不到
Sure you can you're doing fine it's very believable.
你当然可以 你做得很好 相当令人信服
I'm sorry Raj but the truth is
我很抱歉 拉杰 但事实上
I was with Priya last night.
昨晚我和普丽娅在一起
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
He's still light-headed from all the Irish whiskey
他还满脑子爱尔兰威士忌和熏蛋
and pickled eggs in his system.
一团浆糊呢
What were you doing with Priya?
你和普丽娅在一起做什么
I believe they engaged in coitus
我确信他们是在性交
but more importantly
但更重要的是
if Leonard had not abandoned his story
如果莱纳德没有半途而废
would you have found it plausible?
你觉得那个故事可信么
You slept with my sister?!
你上了我妹妹
Yeah.
How could you? We had a pact.
你怎么可以这样 我们约定好的
Excuse me I think "How could you? She's my sister"
不好意思 我认为"你情何以堪 她可是我妹妹"
takes precedence over a five-year-old pinky swear.
总比小孩子的勾勾手约定重要吧
May I point out
请允许我指出
in a parallel universe your friends are saying
要是在平行世界 你的朋友会说
"Maggie McGarry-- she sounds lovely."
"麦琪·麦凯瑞 这名字听起来真可爱"
Look I-I admit it I may have crossed a line here
听着 我承认 我是越线了
but come on Raj your sister is a grown woman
但是拉杰 得了 你妹妹都成年了
and to her I'm a forbidden piece of white chocolate.
对她来说 我不过是块禁忌的白巧克力罢了
I don't believe it.
真是难以置信
This is a terrible betrayal of my trust.
这是对我信任莫大的背叛
No w-w-would it help if I told you
要是我告诉你 我向她献出真心
that I offered her my heart and she kind of stomped on it?
却被她狠狠践踏 你会好受点么
How hard did she stomp?
她践踏得多狠
Very hard.
相当狠
Okay I'm good.
好吧 好受多了
Well Raj
那个 拉杰
I just want to say that I'd never betray your trust.
我只是想说 我绝不会背叛你
Unlike Leonard I respect you.
不会像莱纳德那样 我尊重你
Really?
真的么
Mm-hmm.
当然
Was it out of respect that you didn't tell Raj
你瞒着拉杰 你把他的iPhone
about the time you dropped his iPhone in a urinal?
掉进了便池 这算哪门子尊重
Dude I put that thing on my face!
神马 我还把那玩意贴我脸上呢
I think a more amusing violation of Raj's trust
我觉得对拉杰最有趣的欺骗
is when Howard convinced him that foreigners give presents
是霍华德居然让他相信
to Americans on Thanksgiving.
感恩节外国人要送美国人礼物
Hey I didn't see you giving back
喂 我也没看到你
your Snoopy snow cone maker.
把他送你的史努比刨冰机还给他啊
That was all a lie?
那都是骗我的吗
This year's gifts are already wrapped.
今年的礼物我都准备好了
And as long as we're talking about betraying our friends
既然我们谈到背叛朋友的事
how about the month Sheldon spent grinding up insects
何不说说谢尔顿曾经整个月都
and mixing them into Leonard's food?
把虫子磨碎再混进莱纳德的食物里
Well excuse me.
不好意思
That was not a betrayal.
那又不算背叛
That was an experiment to determine
这只是个实验 用来证明
at what concentration food starts tasting "mothy."
什么浓度会使食物尝起来有"蛀虫"感
You put moths in my food?!
你在我食物里放虫子
For science.
为了科学而献身
I can't believe you kissed my sister with moth mouth.
你居然用吃过虫子的嘴吻我妹妹
Well I can't believe you used Sheldon's toothbrush.
你还用了谢尔顿的牙刷呢
You used my toothbrush?
你用了我的牙刷
Not the brush part just the little rubber thing
没用刷毛的部分 不过是用那橡皮垫
to pick food from my teeth and massage my gums.
剔了剔我的牙 顺便揉了揉牙床
Okay I-I think it's safe to say
好吧 我想我可以说
that we've all done some things
我们都做过一些
we're not particularly proud of.
不那么光彩的事
But come on we're friends.
但是算了 我们是朋友
Friends overlook each other's minor lapses.
朋友会互相谅解彼此的小错误
For the record Howard I'm sorry that I broke our pact.
所以 霍华德 我很抱歉背叛了我们的约定
Thank you.
多谢
And I'm sorry about your phone
我很抱歉把你的iPhone掉进了便池
and Thanksgiving.
还有感恩节的事
And while we're at it
既然说到这个
you don't have to wash our clothes on the Fourth of July.
其实国庆节你也不用替我们洗衣服
As long as we're apologizing
既然你们都道歉了
Sheldon I'm I'm sorry I used your toothbrush.
谢尔顿 很抱歉我用了你的牙刷
And I'm sorry...
我也很抱歉...
but that behavior is beyond the pale
那这种行为让人忍无可忍
and cannot be tolerated.
不可原谅
We are no longer friends.
我们不再是朋友了
I got you a talking Thomas the Tank Engine for Thanksgiving.
感恩节我送你个托马斯蒸汽火车头
With real puffing smoke?
会喷真的烟吗
Yes.
All right.
好吧
But I'm watching you.
但我记住你了
Hey you've got Snoopy out.
哎呀 你把史努比拿出来了
Can I have a snow cone?
我能来一杯刨冰么
Well sure.
当然
This is pretty good.
味道不错
What flavor is this?
这是什么味道
Guess.
猜猜
- Papaya? - No.
-木瓜吗 -不是
- Guava? - You're so close.
-石榴呢 -接近了
I give up.
我放弃 是什么
Mango caterpillar.
芒果毛毛虫
What are you doing?!
你这是干什么
You said you liked it.
你说你喜欢的呀