Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
My brother-- he's got a big crush on Bernadette.
我哥哥 深深地暗恋着伯纳黛特
You're moving back to India?
你要回印度吗
It's-It's not what it looks like.
反正不是你们看上去的那样
What does it look like?
那到底看上去像怎么样
It's not what it looks like.
"不是你们看上去的那样"
It's not what it looks like.
"不是你们看上去的那样"
What are you grinding about?
你在碎碎念什么啊
Penny's brain teaser this morning.
佩妮今早留下的头脑风暴悬念
She and Koothrappali
她跟库萨帕里
emerge from your bedroom.
从你的卧室走出
She is disheveled, and Raj is dressed only in a sheet.
她衣衫不整 拉杰只裹了个床单
The sole clue: "It's not what it looks like."
唯一的线索只有"不是你们看上去的那样"
Just let it go, Sheldon.
别纠结了 谢尔顿
If I could, I would, but I can't, so I shan't.
纠结不是我想停 想停就能停的
Now, knowing Penny,
目前的信息表明佩妮
the obvious answer is, they engaged in coitus.
最明显的答案当然是两人交媾了
Since that's what it looked like,
鉴于那是"看上去的那样"
we can rule that out.
我们可以排除这个可能性
Let's put on our thinking cap, shall we?
让我们戴上智能帽子考虑一下吧 如何
Raj is from India, a tropical country.
拉杰来自印度 一个热带国家
Third World hygiene.
第三世界的卫生条件
Parasitic infections are common, such as pinworms.
寄生病感染司空见惯 例如蛲虫病
The procedure for diagnosing pinworms is to wait
诊断蛲虫病的步骤 就是等待
until the subject is asleep,
直到宿主陷入沉睡状态
and the worms crawl out of the rectum for air.
然后蛲虫从宿主的直肠爬出来透气
Yes, just like that.
没错 正像你刚才那样
Penny could have been inspecting Raj's anal region for parasites.
佩妮可能在观测寄生虫从拉杰的菊花爬出来呢
That's a true blue friend.
真是位称职的蓝颜知己啊
They slept together, Sherlock.
他们上床了 大神探
No, you weren't listening.
不 你没认真听
She said it's not what it looks like.
她说了 "不是你们看上去的那样"
Don't I look silly sitting here wearing this?
那我坐在这还戴着这东西岂不是弱爆了
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译制作更多美剧原创翻译 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:米小勒 Tina 海因里希 Joanna YY
Leonard, is it awkward for you
莱纳德 现在对你而言
knowing that one of your dear friends had sexual intercourse
看到你的挚友跟你曾经爱过的女人
with a woman you used to love
就在你每天睡觉的地方交媾
in the very place you lay your head?
是否觉得很尴尬
No, I'm fine with it.
不 我能接受
That sounds like sarcasm,
那听起来像讽刺啊
but I'm going to disregard it,
但是我决定无视它
because I have an agenda-- paintball.
因为我还有其他安排: 玩彩弹枪
Specifically, the interdepartmental tournament this weekend.
本周来点特别的 搞个不同部门间的比赛
In order to function better as a fighting unit,
为了变为更有效率的作战小队
I thought we should establish a chain of command.
我认为我们有必要建立一个领导机制
Now, it goes without saying
当然自不待言
that I would outrank the three of you,
我的地位理应高于你们三位
but the question remains, by how much?
但问题在于 高多少呢
Now, I don't see me as some four-star general, back at HQ riding a desk
我认为我不该充当那种在指挥部桌前发号施令
and playing golf with the Secretary of Defense.
只会跟国防部打高尔夫的四星上将的角色
But I also can't be Sergeant Cooper,
但我也不能当库珀中士
because that might lead you
这可能会误导你们
to think of me as just a regular Joe.
把我仅仅看成个小人物
This might take some thought. As you were.
这事儿可能需要动点脑筋 交给你们了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病啊
Yeah, how could you do that?
是啊 你怎么能这么做呢
- What is it to you? - I got his back.
-跟你有何关联 -我挺他啊
Yeah, right. You're just jealous because it turns out
是啊 你嫉妒我因为事实证明
I'm Penny's number two choice after Leonard.
我才是佩妮仅次于莱纳德的第二选择
Hey, if I wasn't engaged to Bernadette,
拜托 如果我没跟伯纳黛特订婚
that totally could have been me.
二号选择完全可能是我
Please. Sheldon would have been before you,
拜托 谢尔顿都有可能在你之前
and he might not even have genitals!
他说不定连生殖器都没有呢
Why do you care so much?
你为何这么在意啊
You're dating my sister,
你还跟我妹妹约会呢
and Penny and I are in love.
况且佩妮和我还相恋了
Gentlemen, if I may interject,
先生们 容我插一句
I've decided my rank will be captain.
我决定我的军阶为上尉了
嘎嘣脆船长:麦片品牌 袋鼠船长:美国某儿童节目主持人的称呼
If it's good enough for Kirk, Crunch and Kangaroo,
如果科克船长 嘎嘣脆船长和袋鼠船长都能胜任此职
it's good enough for me.
那对我而言也不错
You're not in love with Penny.
你没有跟佩妮相恋
The god Kamadeva has shot us with his flowery arrows of love.
伟大的天神迦摩天用他的爱之花箭射中了我们
He's the Hindu version of Cupid,
他是印度的丘比特
but way better, because he rides a giant parrot.
但他帅多了 因为他骑着一只硕大的鹦鹉
Raj, come on. You fall in love with any girl who smiles at you.
拜托拉杰 哪个女孩子对你笑 你就会爱上谁
A month ago, you were writing poems about his fiance.
一个月前 你还给他未婚妻写情诗呢
I'm sorry. What?!
什么 他啥意思
Rubbish. He's talking rubbish.
胡说 他胡说八道
"Oh, Bernadette, please play my clarinet."
哦 伯纳黛特 请给我吹箫吧
That could have been about anyone.
那也可以是别人嘛
Besides, you have nothing to worry about,
况且 你没必要担心
because now I'm the dusky half of Koothrapenny.
我现在是库佩恋的主角之一
For the record, I do have genitals.
说明一下 我有生殖器
They're functional and aesthetically pleasing.
不但功能强劲 而且外形健美
Wine glasses should have handles.
还是一醉解千愁
Keeping accurate track of your alcohol intake.
准确记录你的酒精摄入量
Smart idea considering how trampy you get
鉴于你的酒后乱性程度
when you've had a few.
这么做很聪明
You heard what I did?
你听说我干的事了
Well, I heard who you did.
我听说你干了谁了
I screwed up everything.
我全搞砸了
I mean, what is wrong with me?
我真是有毛病啊我
I feel like two totally different people--
我感觉自己完全是两个不同的人
Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Whore.
化娼博士
原电影名为Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别太自责了
Do you know the story of Catherine the Great?
你知道凯萨琳大帝的故事吗
in the late 1700s, and one night,
18世纪后期的统治者
when she was feeling particularly randy,
一天晚上 她感觉性欲特别强
she used an intricate system of pulleys
她用一个复杂的滑轮系统
to have intimate relations with a horse.
跟一匹马发生了亲密关系
What does this have to do with me?
这跟我有什么关系
She engaged in interspecies hanky-panky,
她跟不同物种发生过关系
and people still call her "Great."
但人们依然尊称她"大帝"啊
I'm sure your reputation can survive
我相信你的名誉不会因为
you shagging a little Indian boy.
一个小印度男而毁掉的
What did you tell Howard?!
你跟霍华德说什么了
Did you say there was something going on between us?
你跟他说我们之间有奸情是不是
Because he thinks there is!
他现在就是这么想的
He's completely freaking out!
他整个人都抓狂了
What the hell is wrong with you?! Well...
你这人有毛病啊
You were always so nice to me, I thought maybe you liked me.
你总是对我这么好 我以为你喜欢我嘛
I'm nice to everyone!
我对谁都这么好啊
Damn right, you're sorry!
没错 你是对不起我
And you tell Howard there's never been anything between us!
你去跟霍华德说我们之间 没有任何暧昧之情
- I will. Hey, Bernadette? - What?!
-我会的 伯纳黛特 -干嘛
Do you think I have a shot with Penny?
你觉得我和佩妮有机会吗
Of course you do. You're a cutie pie!
当然啦 你那么可爱
Any girl would be lucky to have you!
哪个女孩子遇到你真是三生有幸啦
You know, I've done this before.
你知道吗 我以前就犯过这种错
I was supposed to marry Jason Sorensen at recess,
我本来要在下课期间嫁给杰森·索伦森
but by the time my class got out there,
但等同学们都出来的时候
he was already engaged to Chelsea Himmelfarb.
他已经和切尔西·辛莫法订婚了
So what did I do?
知道我怎么做吗
Hung upside down from the monkey bars,
我倒吊在猴架上
let all the boys see my underpants.
让全部男生看我的内裤
You can't blame yourself.
你不能责怪自己
When your prefrontal cortex fails to make you happy,
当你的前额皮质无法使你开心时
promiscuity rewards you with the needed flood of dopamine.
滥交能给你带来大量所需的多巴胺
We neurobiologists refer to this as the "Skank reflex."
我们神经生物学家称之为"下流反射"
Let's get out of here.
我们出去玩
Where are we going?
我们去哪玩
Somewhere where no one's seen me naked.
去没有人看过我裸体的地方
We may have to drive awhile.
可能得开一会车才行
Subtlety isn't her strong suit, is it?
聪敏就不是她的强项 对吧
Can I stay at your place for a few nights?
我能去你家睡几晚吗
A best friend sleepover? Yay.
闺蜜来过夜 好嘢
We'll make popcorn, stay up all night
我们弄点爆米花 玩他个通宵
and I'll teach you my secret language, Op.
我会教你说我的密语 表嗷话
- Sounds great. - Nope.
-听上去不错 -错
Sounds "Gop Rop E A Top."
应该是听上去"表嗷错噢"
- Yeah, I'm gonna go pack a bag. - No, you're not.
-好吧 我去收个包 -不 错了
You're gonna "Pop A Cop Kop A Bop A Gop."
你是去"收个表嗷噢"
Do we really have to wear this camouflage crap
我们真要穿这蠢爆了的迷彩服
Leonard, I can hear your voice,
莱纳德 我能听到你
but I can't see you.
但看不到你
I'm not in the mood, Sheldon.
我没那心情 谢尔顿
Oh, there you are!
哎呀 你在这啊
I know you're upset about recent events, and
我知道你为最近的事不开心
I have someone here to help.
所以我找了人来帮你
I don't want to talk to Amy.
我不想和艾米说话
No, it's not Amy.
不 那不是艾米
You called my mother?
你叫了我妈
is it really necessary to caption the obvious?
非要说得这么明显吗
He's been like that since he was a toddler.
他还是小孩时就这样了
"Look, Mommy-- a butterfly."
看呀 妈咪 一只蝴蝶
What's going on? What do you want?
怎么了 你有什么事
Sheldon informed me
谢尔顿告诉我说
that you're experiencing an emotional upheaval,
你正在遭遇感情上的剧变
and I'm here to help.
所以我来帮忙
And we're back to the obvious.
这不又是明摆着的么
I don't want to get back together with Penny.
我不想和佩妮复合
We tried it, it was crazy, it didn't work,
我们尝试过 很疯狂 效果很糟糕
but I can't deal with the fact
但我也不能接受
that she slept with my friend Raj.
她和我朋友拉杰上床了
And then I find out that Raj's sister Priya,
我还发现拉杰的妹妹普莉娅
who I've been going out with for eight months,
我和她交往了八个月
is moving back to India.
而她现在要回印度
So I'm just completely confused and alone.
所以我完全迷茫和寂寞了
You're a world-renowned expert
你一个世界知名的
in parenting and child development,
育儿和儿童成长专家
and all you've got is "Buck up"?
能给的建议就是"振作起来"吗
Buck up, sissy pants.
振作起来 小娘炮
Thanks, Mother. I feel much better.
多谢 妈妈 我感觉好多了
If you need any more help from me,
你要是有什么要我帮忙
my books are available on Amazon.
就去亚马逊上买我的书
...ninety-nine, one hundred.
九十九 一百
It's like a waterfall of liquid gold.
秀发如金色瀑布一般倾泻而下
You know, I don't even know what the point
我都不知道我干嘛
of me staying in L.A. Is.
要住在洛杉矶
I haven't gotten a single acting job since I moved out here.
我搬到这后连一次演员工作机会都没有
The closest I came was last month,
最接近的就是上个月
I got a callback for a hemorrhoid commercial.
一个做痔疮广告的打了电话给我
Oh, I could so see you being the face of hemorrhoids.
我觉得你那张脸演得了痔疮的会很传神
Maybe I should just move back to Nebraska.
我是不是干脆搬回内布拉斯加得了
No, I can't let you do that.
不 你不能这么做
For the first time ever,
有史以来第一次
I have a thriving social life.
我的社交生活蒸蒸日上
but it kind of lives and dies with you.
但你要是走了 这一切都完了
Can I talk to Penny?
我能和佩妮谈谈吗
A guest in my trundle bed and a boy at my door?
我的滚轮床有人来睡 还有男生来我家
I wish I could tell 13-year-old me "It does get better."
我真想穿越回去告诉十三岁的我 "真的会好起来的"
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
It's all over her Facebook page.
她的Facebook上都写了
I'll take your stuff to the bedroom
我把你的东西搬去卧室
- and clear out a drawer. - Thanks.
-再把抽屉整理一下 -谢了
No problem. Try and keep it in your pants, okay?
没事 这次管好你的裤子 好吗
I was wondering if you're free Friday.
不知道你周五有没有空
They're having a Totally '80s Night at the Greek.
周五在格里克有个八十年代之夜
Hall & Oates, Katrina and the Waves
有霍尔与奥兹二重唱 卡特琳娜
and three-fifths of Kajagoogoo.
还有卡加勾勾组合里的三个人
Gee, that's really sweet, but the thing is...
这真的很不错 但问题是...
Aw, there's a thing.
有问题了
Look, honey, I was really drunk
听着 亲爱的 我当时醉得很厉害
and made a huge mistake last night.
昨晚犯了个严重的错误
We should've never slept together.
我们绝不该发生这种关系
It's what ruins friendships.
这会毁了我们的友谊的
You can't ruin a friendship with sex.
做爱是毁不了友谊的
That's like trying to ruin ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.
就好像巧克力屑不会毁了冰淇淋一样
I want to go back to the way we were before.
我想时光倒流 回到我们从前那样
As your friend, you might like to know that, um...
作为朋友 我要告诉你
we didn't have sex in the conventional sense.
传统意义上来说 我们没有做爱
Did you pull some weird Indian crap on me?
你对我做了什么怪异的印度花样吗
After we got undressed and jumped in bed,
我们脱光衣服上床之后
you-you asked if I had protection.
你问了我有没有带安全套
Oh, you did, didn't you?
哦 你一定带了 是吧
Of course. I'm always packing.
当然 我一向随身带着的
um, I had trouble putting it on
当时我有点戴不上套子
and you tried to help and...
你就想来帮我
that was all she wrote.
然后就没有然后了
So, we didn't actually...
所以 我们其实没有...
Penny, please, please promise me
佩妮 求求你答应我
you won't tell anybody about this.
不会告诉任何人
Of course I won't. No, I won't.
当然 一定不说
Um, can I tell people that our love
我可不可以告诉别人
burned too bright and too quickly?
我们的爱燃烧太快 转瞬即逝
Kind of a "Candle in the Wind" deal?
就像"风中之烛"那样
Cool. Can I say it fell apart
酷 我可以说我们分手
because you were all "I want to have your babies""
是因为你一直嚷嚷着想要我孩子
and I was like "I'm too rock and roll to be tied down"?
而我觉得自己还要继续流浪不能安定下来吗
Can I say I ruined you for white men?
我可以说因为你是白种人 所以我甩了你吗
- Okay, just the candle thing. - Yeah.
-好吧 就说风中烛那个吧 -对
All right... friend.
好吧 朋友
Thank you for being my friend.
谢谢你当我朋友
It's getting beautiful again.
我又开始觉得美妙了
All right, this is a Google Earth view of the field of battle.
好了 这是本战场的"谷歌地球"画面
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Give it a second to load.
等一会 在载入
Whenever you're ready, AT&T!
可以了吧 AT&T[美国电话电报公司]
To the south is Professor Loomis and the Geology Department.
南面是卢米斯教授和地质系诸人
According to their twitter feed, they're out of sunblock,
据其twitter记录 他们没防晒霜了
which means they'll have to hug the tree line
就是说他们要不躲在林木线下
or risk melanoma.
不然就有得黑色素瘤危险
That's our edge.
这就是我们的优势
All we have to do is move quickly over this ridge,
我们只需要快速穿过这个山脊
the rock-worshipping pasty-faced bastards
就能把这帮崇拜石头 苍白脸色的混蛋
won't know what hit them!
出其不意地击倒
All right, let's move out.
好了 出发吧
How could you not tell me your sister was moving back to India?
你怎么能不告诉我 你妹妹要回印度
Maybe he was too busy
也许他当时正忙着
writing clumsy penis metaphors about my fiance.
写关于我未婚妻的拙劣阴茎隐喻
That was a beautifully written penis metaphor.
那明明是绝妙的阴茎隐喻
You know what, guys, I'm not in the mood for paintball.
各位 我实在没心情打彩弹球
What do you say we just bag it?
不如我们直接当逃兵吧
- Fine with me. - Sure, whatever.
-我同意 -好吧 随便
That's a court-martial offense.
这样是要交军事法庭审判的罪行
That's punishable by...
可被判处...
it's just not a good time for playing games.
现在玩彩弹球游戏实在不是时候
This is a game to you?
你以为这是游戏吗
Uh, was the Battle of Antietam a game?
安提耶坦之战也是游戏吗
Huh? Was the sack of Rome a game?
罗马被洗劫也是游戏吗
I just want you all to know that I forgive you.
我只是想你们知道 我原谅你们了
This mutiny isn't your fault,
这次叛变不是你们的错
I haven't earned these bars.
我配不上这些两道杠[军衔]
Although what I lack in leadership,
显然我的领导才能的不足
apparently I more than make up for in sewing.
全弥补在缝纫技术上了
Let it go, Sheldon.
算了吧 谢尔顿
I'll get you a Jamba Juice on the way home.
回家的路上我会给你买杯丈八果汁的
Jamba Juice is for heroes.
丈八果汁是给英雄喝的
And that's what we're going to be.
所以我们要当英雄
Following in the footsteps of Kirk, Crunch and Kangaroo.
步柯克船长和嘎嘣脆船长 以及袋鼠船长的后尘
Geology isn't a real science!
地质学不是真正的科学
Damn those sons of bitches!
那帮混球太过分了
If there's ever a Church of Sheldon,
如果将来有谢尔顿党的话
this will be when it started.
那应该就是从此时开始的
I'd like to propose a toast
让我们为英雄举杯
to the man whose noble sacrifice inspired our victory,
正是他悲壮的牺牲 我们才能赢得胜利
Captain Sheldon Cooper.
感谢谢尔顿·库珀上尉
- Hear, hear. - Hear, hear.
-说得好 -说得妙
Excuse me. It's Major Sheldon Cooper.
抱歉 应该是谢尔顿·库珀少校
With my last breath,
为了犒赏在沙场上的英勇
I awarded myself a battlefield promotion.
我用仅存的一口气 给自己升了一级官
It's kind of a big deal.
这也算小有成就吧
Hi. You guys have a minute?
嗨 你们有时间吗
Well, I already talked to Raj,
我已经跟拉杰谈过了
but I wanted to apologize to the rest of you for,
但是我想向你们其他几个道歉
you know, everything.
为之前的一切 道个歉
Please, Penny, let me.
拜托 佩妮 让我来说吧
We've decided to let our crazy, wonderful night together
我们决定让那晚既疯狂又美好的春宵
be just one of those memories you have
成为大家心里的美好回忆
and can call to mind when you're feeling blue
当你们心情低落或洗澡时
or you're in the shower.
可以拿出来回味一下
Hey, what you doing, Quick Draw?
你这是干什么 三分钟先生[早泄王?]
Anyways, I wanted you guys all to know
总之 我来是想告诉大家
that I've been taking a really hard look at things
我很认真地审视了一遍自己
and come to the conclusion
于是得出一个结论
I have to stop kidding myself.
我不能再自欺欺人了
I suck at acting.
我根本不会演戏
It's time for me to move back to Nebraska.
是时候卷铺盖回家了
What are you going to do in Nebraska?
你准备回内布拉斯加做什么
I don't know, maybe teach acting.
不知道 或许教表演吧
Oh, sorry. Hold on.
抱歉 稍等
Penny, listen, I hope you're not doing this 'cause of you and me,
佩妮 听着 我不希望你是因为我才走的
because I have a girlfriend, and you're a single woman...
因为我有女友相伴 而你只能孤芳自赏
Shh! It's my agent, it's my agent.
别吵 我经纪人打来的
I can't believe it! Really?!
我简直不敢相信 真的吗
Oh, I'm so excited!
我太激动了
I got the hemorrhoid commercial!
我接了个痔疮广告
What about Nebraska?
那内布拉斯加呢
Oh, hell with Nebraska.
鬼才回内布拉斯加
I'm gonna be a star!
姐要当明星啦
Have you ever thought of teaching physics?
你有考虑过教物理吗
I don't think so, Mom.
恐怕不行 妈
Hemorrhoids acting up again?
痔疮又犯了吧
You don't know the half of it.
你不会明白我的痛
Try a dab of this.
只需轻抹痛处一点点
"Rose-scented Preparation-H for women?"
"女性专用玫瑰香型白宫痔疮膏"
Now, the "H" Is for "Her."
现在白宫的大门是专为你而开
I'm proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
Shh! Here comes my joke.
别吵 到我抖包袱了