神秘博士 第九季 Doctor Who Season 9 第11集: 天国降临 Heaven Sent

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情

导演: 希提·麦克唐纳

演员: 彼得·卡帕尔迪 / 珍娜·科尔曼 / 米歇尔·戈麦兹 / 保罗·凯耶 / 柯林·麦克法兰 / 阿舍尔·阿里 / 莫文·克里斯蒂 / 麦茜·威廉姆斯 / Struan Rodger / 吉玛·雷德格里夫


台词
As you come into this world,
当你降临于这尘世时
something else is also born.
会有某样事物随之而生
You begin your life, and it begins a journey...
你开启你的人生 它踏上它的征程
towards you.
向你进发
It moves slowly, but it never stops.
它缓步而行 但从不停止
Wherever you go, whatever path you take,
不论你去哪 选择哪条路
it will follow.
它都会步步相随
Never faster, never slower, always coming.
不会加速 也不会放慢 总是向你走来
You will run.
你会大步奔跑
It will walk.
而它则悠悠漫步
You will rest.
你会停下休息
It will not.
而它则无需如此
One day, you will linger in the same place too long.
某天 你会在某地流连太久
You will sit too still or sleep too deep...
你坐得太稳 或睡得太沉
And when, too late, you rise to go...
直到太晚了 你才起身离去
You will notice a second shadow next to yours.
你会注意到身侧的另一个影子
Your life will then be over.
你的生命将在此终结
If you think because she is dead, I am weak,
若你以为她死了 我就变弱
then you understand very little.
那你是个对我知之甚少的白痴
If you were any part of killing her, and you're not afraid,
若你与她的死亡有关 而毫无怯意
then you understand nothing at all.
那你就是个一无所知的蠢货
So, for your own sake, understand this.
奉劝你一句 记好了
I am the Doctor.
我是博士
I'm coming to find you,
我来找你了
and I will never, ever stop.
而我将永不止步
Dust 马云姨妈 西陵折枝 念念郑小菲 滚成T娘 Eve_Gallifrey 酱油
神秘博士
第九季 第十一集
神秘博士第九季 第十一集
神秘博士
第九季 第十一集
神秘博士
天堂来客
天堂来客
后期&时间轴宝宝
吃货丁小七总监&校对&翻译
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
The equipment in that room is consistent
那间屋子里的设备类似于
with an augmented ultra long-range teleport.
一个增强版超远程传送
So, I'm not more than a single light year from where I was,
所以我离出发地不超过一光年
and I'm in the same time zone.
而且我身处同一时区
When the sun sets,
当太阳下山时
I'll be able to establish an exact position by the stars.
我将可以通过群星推算出准确的方位
Then you'll have a choice.
到时候你可有的选了
Come out, show yourself,
现身 露出你的真面目
or keep on hiding.
或者继续躲藏
Clara said I shouldn't take revenge.
克拉拉说了 不要我复仇
You should know, I don't always listen.
你要知道 我有时候不太听话
Oh, what's this?
这是什么
Well, are you gardeners? I hate gardening!
你是园丁吗 我超讨厌园艺
What sort of a person has a power complex about flowers?
什么人会渴望掌控花朵啊
It's dictatorship for inadequates.
这是弱者的独裁方式
Or to put it another way, it's dictatorship.
或者换句话说 这就是独裁
Come on! Chop, chop!
来吧 快点
The Doctor will see you now!
博士现在就要看到你
Show me what you've got!
让我看看你有什么能耐
I just watched my best friend die in agony.
我刚目睹了挚友痛苦离世
My day can't get any worse.
我的日子不能更糟了
Let's see what we can do about yours!
让我们看看能拿你的小日子怎么办
I know you.
我认识你
I've seen you before!
你以前见过你
I used to know a trick, back when I was young and telepathic.
我年轻时会玩心灵感应 有个小技巧
Clearly, you can't make an actual psychic link with a door,
显然 你不能跟门建立心灵连接
for one very obvious reason -
原因很明显
they're notoriously cross.
它们怒火中烧
I mean, imagine life as a door. People keep pushing past you.
想想 作为门的一生 净被人推着过了
All of that knocking, but it's never for you.
大家总是在敲门 却从不是找你
And you get locked up every night,
而且每晚你都会被锁住
so if you're just a little bit nice...
如果你能有一点点的善意
See, Clara?
看到没 克拉拉
Still got it.
宝刀未老
But I...
但是我...
I can't actually see a way out of this...
我找不到逃生的路
I've finally run out of corridor. There's a life summed up.
我终于无路可逃了 我的一生到此为止
Now, this is new. I'm scared.
这还挺新鲜 我在害怕
I just realised that I'm actually scared of dying.
我才醒悟 我真的害怕死亡
Something I said?
是因为我说的什么吗
What did I say?
我刚说了什么
Why did you stop?
你为什么停下了
Old. Very old.
老旧 非常旧
Possibly very, very old.
很可能是非常非常旧
When I was a very little boy, there was an old lady who died.
当我还是个小男孩时 有位老妇人过世了
They covered her in veils,
他们用纱布将她盖住
but it was a hot, sunny day, and the flies came.
但天太热太热了 于是苍蝇来了
It gave me nightmares for years.
造就了我数年的噩梦
So, who's been stealing my nightmares?
所以 是谁偷走了我的噩梦
What am I here for?
我为什么会在这里
You've known about me for a very long time, right?
你已经认识我很久了 是吧
So, what is it?
那么 这是什么
Is it a trap?
是一个陷阱吗
Is it a prison?
是一座牢笼吗
No!
不是
Is it a torture chamber?
这是一间拷问室吗
Am I right?
我说对了
Somebody really should know better.
某人真应该再多了解下
Anyone who can put all of this together and steal my bad dreams,
任何可以建造这里又偷走我噩梦的人
they should know better.
他们应该更清楚
The secrets I have - no chance.
我的那些秘密 没门
No telling, not me.
我不会说的
I told you I was scared of dying. And I wasn't lying either.
我跟你说了我很怕死 我也没说谎
Advantage - me!
我领先了
Because you won't see THIS coming!
因为你猜不到下面这招
Sorry, I'm late! Jumped out of a window.
抱歉 我迟到了 跳了个窗子
Certain death. Don't you want to know how I survived?
死定了 你想知道我怎么逃脱的不
Go on. Ask me!
来嘛 来问我
No, of course I had to jump!
错 我当然必须要跳
The first rule of being interrogated
在被审讯时 第一条原则就是
is that you are the only irreplaceable person
你是拷问室里唯一
in the torture chamber.
不可替换的人
The room is yours, so work it.
这里是你的地盘 所以你做主
If they're going to threaten you with death,
如果他们以死相胁
show them who's boss.
那就让他们看看谁才是老大
Die faster!
死得更快点
You've seen me do that more often than most.
你看到我比大多数人都要常干这种事
Isn't that right, Clara?
对不对呢 克拉拉
Rule one of dying - don't.
死亡规则第一条 别死
Rule two - slow down.
第二条 放慢速度
You've got the rest of your life.
你的生命掌握在自己手中
The faster you think, the slower it will pass.
你想得越快 它走得就会越慢
Concentrate!
集中
Assume you're going to survive.
想着你会活下来
Always assume that.
永远都这么想
Imagine you've already survived.
想象你已经活了下来
There's a storm room in your mind.
在你的脑海里有一个避难间
Lock the door and think!
锁上门好好思考
This is my storm room.
这就是我的避难间
I always imagine that I'm back in my Tardis, showing off,
我总是想象着回到塔迪斯 和你炫耀
telling you how I escaped, making you laugh.
告诉你我如何逃出生天 让你放声大笑
That's what I'm doing right now.
我现在就在这么做
I am falling, Clara.
我正在坠落 克拉拉
I'm dying.
我濒临死亡
And I'm going to explain to you how I survived.
然后我要向你解释我如何活下来的
I can't wait to hear what I say.
我等不及要听听我说了什么了
I'm nothing without an audience.
没有听众我什么都不是
One hope - salt!
一线希望 盐
Thought I smelled it earlier.
我先前好像闻到过
When I broke the window, I was sure.
当我打破窗户后我很确信
Salty air. This castle is standing in the sea.
带咸味的空气 这座城堡是立于海中的
Diving into water from a great height
从高处直接落入水中
is no guarantee of survival.
不一定能够活下来
I need to know exactly how far I'm going to fall, and how fast.
我需要知道准确的跌落距离和速度
Why do you think I threw the stool?
你知道我为何扔了板凳吗
Fall time to impact...
估算落水时间
'Seven seconds.'
七秒钟
Because you won't see this coming!
因为你猜不到下面这招
The wind resistance of the stool,
板凳的风阻
the atmospheric density...
大气的密度
The strength of the local gravity.
本地重力场的强度
Am I spoiling the magic?
我是不是拆穿了魔术把戏
I work at this stuff, you know?
我就是干这个的
Should hit the water in about...
在0.02秒内
0.02 seconds.
即将接触水面
The chances of remaining conscious are...
保持意识清醒的可能为
第一问这是什么地方
第一问这是什么地方
Can't I just sleep?
我能不能就这么睡过去
你说了什么让那个家伙停住第二问
Do I have to know everything?
我需要知晓一切吗
你要怎么
Clara, I can't always...
克拉拉 我不能总是
你要怎么
It keeps coming, Clara.
它一直跟着我 克拉拉
Wherever I go, it follows. Why?
我去哪里 它就跟到哪里 为什么
Why does it do that?
它为什么这么做
你问错了问题
Always the teacher. What's the right question, then?
不愧是老师 那正确的问题是什么
不是为什么这么做是谁在这么做
It's following me.
它在跟着我
Wherever I go, it's tracking me.
我去哪里 它都在追踪我
Slowly though. Scary lurching.
但是步履缓慢 打着吓人的趔趄
Scary!
吓人
These screens everywhere...
这些无处不在的屏幕
It's showing me exactly where it is all the time,
时时刻刻告诉我它在哪里
how far it's got, how near.
它到哪里了 离我多近
Because it's trying to scare me!
因为它是在故意吓我
Putting its breath on my neck.
寸步不离地监视我
That's the point! That's what it's doing.
这就是目的 这就是它的行为
This is theatre!
这是个剧院
It's all about fear.
一切都是为了制造恐惧
Working hypothesis -
作为研究指导或行动依据的假设可行假说
I'm in a fully automated haunted house. A mechanical maze.
我身处一个全自动鬼屋 一个机械迷宫
It's a killer puzzle box designed to scare me to death,
这是一个以吓死我为目标的致命迷箱
and I'm trapped inside it.
而我正被困在里面
Must be Christmas!
简直是圣诞节
Another spade?
又一把铲子
Someone wants me to dig.
有人想要我挖地
What do you think, Clara?
克拉拉 你怎么看
Is someone trying to give me a hint?
是有人给我提示吗
What would you do?
你会怎么做
跟你一样
Yes. Yes, of course you would.
没错 没错 你当然会这样
Which, let's be honest, is what killed you.
说白了 这也是你的死因
So, someone is trying to tell me
所以有人在试图告诉我
that there's something important buried in this garden.
这个花园里埋着重要的东西
That's almost the first thing they tried to tell me.
这基本上是它们告诉我的第一件事
Could be a trick.
可能是个诡计
Could be one of my predecessors.
也可能是前人留下的
Because I'm not the first prisoner here, am I?!
因为我不是这里的第一个囚徒 对吧
All those skulls!
所有那些头骨
Wonder where they all went wrong.
不知道他们在哪里出错了
Building this height,
这么高的建筑
creature that slow, so what...?
这么缓慢的生物 那又如何呢
An hour.
给我一个小时
Physics of a triangle. You lose!
三角的力学 你输了
So?
所以呢
It can set traps. That's OK.
它会设置陷阱 没关系
I'm good at traps.
我对陷阱最在行了
So, where are you off to?
你这是要去哪呢
Only one way in and one way out.
出入都只有一条路
Well, seeing as you're going...
既然你走了
No, no. That's not right.
不 不 这不可能
我在第12号房间
Well, that was another close one.
刚才又只差一点点
Or it would be,
或者说很有可能
once I've been and gone and got myself out of it.
虽然我最后总会把自己弄出来的
So, how am I going to do that?
不过要怎么做
Come on, teacher, ask me questions!
来吧 老师 问我问题
别说谎
I'm actually scared of dying.
我真的害怕死亡
你说了什么让那个家伙停住第二问
The truth, yes.
真相 对
But not any old truth, Clara.
但不是已知的真相 克拉拉
This whole place is designed to terrify me.
这个地方就是为了吓唬我设计的
I'm being interrogated.
我在被审问
It's not just truth it wants. That's not enough.
它想要的不只是真相 那不够
It's confession.
它想要的是忏悔
I have to tell truths I've never told before.
我必须说出我之前没说过的真相
That's the only thing that stops it.
这是阻止它的唯一办法
You see, the problem is...
你看 问题是
Clara...
克拉拉
There are truths that I can never tell.
有些真相我永远不能说出口
Not for anything.
无论为了何事
But I'm scared and I'm alone.
但我现在又害怕又孤单
Alone...
孤单
And very, very scared.
而且非常非常害怕
I confess.
我忏悔
I didn't leave Gallifrey because I was bored!
我不是因为无聊离开伽里弗雷的
That was a lie! It's always been a lie!
那是谎话 一直都是谎话
Not enough? You want more?
不够吗 你还想知道更多
I was scared! I ran because I was scared!
我害怕 我逃跑是因为我害怕
Is that what you want me to say? Is that true enough for you?
这就是你想听我说的吗 这足够了吗
'It's funny, the day you lose someone isn't the worst.
真有趣 你失去某人的那天不是最糟的
'At least you've got something to do.
至少你还有其他事情做
'It's all the days they stay dead.'
最糟的是失去他们之后的日日夜夜
57 minutes.
57分钟
This is how my world works, Clara.
我的世界就是这样 克拉拉
I tick off the seconds as they pass.
我数着消逝的时间
My life is a countdown.
我的生命就是一场倒计时
If I draw the creature to one extreme of the castle,
如果我把这个生物引到城堡的一端
and I run to the other extreme,
然后我自己跑向另一端
I can earn myself a maximum of 82 minutes.
我可以为自己挤出82分钟
82 minutes to eat,
82分钟吃饭
sleep and work.
睡觉 工作
My work is finding Room 12.
我的工作是找到12号房间
The castle wants me to. It's luring me.
这个城堡想要我这么做 它在引诱我
我在第12号房间
The numbering is a bit confused,
数字排列有些混乱
as if the rooms are all jumbled up.
就好像所有房间编号都被打乱了
Maybe they move around.
可能它们会移动
I saw the whole castle move...
我看见整个城堡都在移动
When I made the creature stop.
就在我让那生物停下的那个时候
Every room, if I leave it long enough,
每个房间 如果我离开足够长的时间
reverts to its condition at the moment I arrive.
就会回到我刚到来时的状态
It tidies up after itself.
它会自我清理
Automated room service.
全自动家政
I think this whole place is inside a closed energy loop,
我认为这整个地方都在一个闭合能量环里
constantly recycling.
无限循环
Or maybe I'm in Hell?
或者说我在地狱里
That's OK. I'm not scared of Hell.
没关系 我不怕地狱
It's just Heaven for bad people.
那里不过是坏人的天堂
But how long will I have to be here?
但我得在这里待多久
Forever?
永远吗
It's always coming.
它一直跟着我
Always closer.
越来越近
The countdown never stops.
倒计时永远不会停止
But the countdown to what?
但这是什么的倒计时
There are two events in everybody's life that nobody remembers,
所有人的生命中都有两件大事无人记得
two moments experienced by every living thing.
两件所有人都会经历的大事
Yet, no-one remembers anything about them.
但是 却无人记得其中点滴
Nobody remembers being born...
没有人记得自己的出生
and nobody remembers dying.
也没有人记得自己的死亡
Is that why we always stare into the eye sockets of a skull?
所以我们才会盯着头骨的眼眶
Because we're asking,
因为我们在问
"What was it like?
那是种什么感觉
"Does it hurt?
疼吗
"Are you still scared?"
你还在害怕吗
"Bird"? What's "Bird" got to do with it?
鸟 鸟跟这个有什么关系
Are there birds here?
这里有鸟吗
There's something I'm missing, Clara,
我漏掉了什么 克拉拉
and I think it's something terrible.
而且我觉得是非常可怕的事情
Hello?
有人吗
Hello, is there someone there? Hello!
喂 有人在里边吗
It's a trap, Clara.
这是个陷阱 克拉拉
A lure and a trap.
诱饵和陷阱
I'm following breadcrumbs laid out for me.
我跟随着为我洒下的面包屑
This is somebody's game...
这是某人的游戏
And I can't stop playing,
而我身不由己
a game everybody else has lost.
其他所有人都输了的游戏
I know how to move that wall, Clara,
我知道怎么移动那些墙 克拉拉
so long as I don't run out of confessions.
只要我不停止忏悔
But what I really want to know is...
但我真正想知道的是...
Who's been playing about with the stars?
是谁摆弄了星辰
They're all in the wrong places,
它们的位置都错了
for this time zone, anyway.
至少对于这个时区来说
I know I didn't time travel to get here.
我知道我没有经历时间旅行
I can Fell time travel.
我能感觉到时间旅行
If I didn't know better,
如果我不知道
I'd say I've travelled 7,000 years into the future.
我会以为自己穿行到了七千年后的未来
But I do know better.
但我就是知道
So, who moved the stars?
所以是谁移动了星辰
The Hybrid.
混血
Long before the Time War,
在时间大战开始很久之前
the Time Lords knew it was coming,
时间领主就知道它的到来
like a storm on the wind.
就像风终将形成风暴
There were many prophecies and stories,
有许多预言和故事
legends before the fact.
真相发生之前就有传说
One of them was about a creature called the Hybrid.
其中之一就是关于"混血"这种生物
Half Dalek, half Time Lord -
半戴立克 半时间领主
the ultimate warrior.
终极战士
But whose side would it be on?
但它会站在哪一边
Would it bring peace or destruction?
它会带来和平还是毁灭
Was it real, or a fantasy?
它真实存在 还是仅为幻想
I confess,
我忏悔
I know the Hybrid is real.
我知道"混血"真实存在
I know where it is, and what it is.
我知道它在哪 它是什么
I confess, I'm afraid.
我忏悔 我很害怕
Of course!
当然了
The last square on the board.
最后一片拼图
What else would it be?
它还能是什么呢
The Tardis.
塔迪斯
One confession away.
离我只有一次忏悔的距离
Azbantium.
阿兹班铁
400 times harder than diamond.
比钻石硬四百倍
20 feet thick.
厚20尺
The way out.
唯一的出口
Bird!
That's when I remember!
我就是那个时候想起来的
Always then.
永远都是那个时候
Always... then.
永远都是那个时候
Always EXACTLY then!
永远都要到那个时候
I can't keep doing this, Clara! I can't!
我坚持不下去了 克拉拉 我做不到
Why is it always me?
为什么总是我
Why is it never anybody else's turn?!
为什么永远轮不到别人
你要怎么
Can't I just lose?
我为什么不能输
Just this once?!
就输一次
Easy. It would be easy.
简单 会很简单
It would be SO easy.
超级简单
Just tell them.
只需要告诉他们
Just tell them, whoever wants to know, all about the Hybrid.
只要告诉想知道的人关于"混血"的一切
I can't keep doing this.
我坚持不下去了
I can't...
我做不到
I can't always do this!
我坚持不下去了
It's not fair!
这不公平
Clara, it's just not fair!
克拉拉 这太不公平了
Why can't I just lose?!
我为什么不能输
But I can remember, Clara.
但是我记得 克拉拉
You don't understand,
你不懂
I can remember it all.
我全都记得
Every time.
每一次
And you'll still be gone.
但你还是走了
Whatever I do...
不管我做什么
You still won't be there.
你永远不会再出现了
Doctor...
博士
You are not the only person who ever lost someone.
不是只有你一个人失去过某人
It's the story of everybody.
这是所有人都会遇到的事
Get over it.
克服它
Beat it.
打败它
Break free.
冲破枷锁
Doctor, it's time.
博士 是时候了
Get up, off your arse...
行动起来
And win!
去赢吧
Hello again.
又见面了
No more confessions, sorry.
不会再有忏悔了 抱歉
But I will tell you... the truth.
但是我可以告诉你 真相
The Hybrid is a very dangerous secret.
混血生物是个非常危险的秘密
A very, very dangerous secret and it needs to be kept!
一个非常非常危险的秘密 必须守住
So, I'm telling you nothing. Nothing at all.
所以 我什么都不会告诉你 一点也不
Instead, I'm going to do something far worse.
我反而要做一件更激进的事
I'm going to get out of here,
我要离开这里
and find whoever put me here in the first place,
找出当初是谁把我放到这里的
and whatever they're trying to do, I'm going to... stop it!
不管他们准备做些什么 我都会阻止
But it might take me a little while,
这也许会花费一点时间
so do you want me to tell you a story?
所以你想不想听我讲个故事
The Brothers Grimm, lovely fellas...
格林兄弟 有趣的家伙们
They're on my darts team.
他们加入了我的飞镖队
According to them,
据他们说
there's this emperor
曾经有一位皇帝
and he asks this shepherd's boy...
他问一位牧童
"How many seconds in eternity?"
"永恒一共有多少秒"
People always get it wrong with Time Lords.
人们总是轻看时间领主
We take forever to die.
我们命硬得很
Even if we're too injured to regenerate,
即便我们伤重到无法重生
every cell in our bodies keeps trying.
身体里的每一个细胞也会不断努力
Dying properly,
真正的死亡
can take days.
可能需要好几天
That's why we like to die among our own kind.
这就是为什么我们喜欢在同族人身边死去
They know not to bury us early.
他们知道不要提前下葬
I think, in my current condition...
我想 以我现在的状态
It'll take me about a day and a half
可能需要大约一天半的时间
to reach the top of the tower.
来爬到塔顶
I think.
我想
If I'm lucky...
如果我幸运的话
I have a day and a half.
我有一天半的时间
I have to do this, Clara.
我必须要这么做 克拉拉
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
I have to be strong.
我需要坚强起来
I should have known from the very beginning.
我打一开始就应该知道的
Of course.
显而易见
The portrait of you,
你的画像
the creature from my own nightmares...
我噩梦里走出来的怪物
This place is my own, bespoke torture chamber...
这是为我私人订制的拷问室
Intended for me only,
专门用来针对我的
and all those skulls in the water...
至于水里的那些头骨
How could there be other prisoners... in my hell?
我自己的地狱里怎么可能有别的囚犯
The answer, of course,
答案显而易见
is there never were any other prisoners.
从未有过其他的囚犯
And the stars...
那星辰
They weren't in the wrong place...
也没有错位
And I haven't time travelled.
我根本没有进行时间旅行
I've just been here
我只是在这里
a very, very long time.
停留了很久很久
Every room resets.
每个房间都会重启
Remember I told you that?
记得我跟你说过的吗
Every room reverts to its original condition.
每个房间都会回到初始状态
Logically, the teleporter should do the same.
逻辑上讲 传送器也是如此
"Teleporter" - fancy word.
传送器 有趣的词
Just like 3D printers, really,
其实就是个3D打印机
except they break down
只不过这个是
living matter and information, and transmit it.
分解生物和信息 然后进行传送
All you have to do is add energy.
你需要做的是增加能量
The room has reset,
房间已经重启
returned to its original condition when I arrived.
回到了我刚来时的初始状态
That means there's a copy of me
这意味着有一个我的复制体
still in the hard drive.
还存在硬盘上面
Me, exactly as I was...
确切地说
When I first got here...
是我第一次到这来
7,000 years ago.
那是在7000年以前
All I have to find is some energy.
我只需要一些能量
And all you need for energy...
要制造能量
Is something to burn.
只要找到燃料就行
How long can I keep doing this, Clara?
这事我能做多久 克拉拉
Burning the old me...
燃烧旧我
To make a new one?
来创造新我
If you think because she's dead, I am weak,
若你以为她死了 我就变弱
then you understand very little.
那你是个对我知之甚少的白痴
If you were any part of killing her and you're not afraid,
若你与她的死亡有关 而毫无怯意
then you understand nothing at all.
那你就是个一无所知的蠢货
So, for your own sake, understand this.
奉劝你一句 记好了
I'm the Doctor. I'm coming to find you,
我是博士 我来找你了
and I will never, ever stop.
而我将永不止步
Because you won't see this coming!
因为你猜不到下面这招
我在第12号房间
If I didn't know better,
如果我不知道
I'd say I've travelled 7,000 years into the future.
我会以为自己穿行到了七千年后的未来
"How many seconds in eternity?"
"永恒一共有多少秒"
If I didn't know better,
如果我不知道
I'd say I've travelled 12,000 years into the future.
我会以为自己穿行到了一万二千年后的未来
"How many seconds in eternity?"
"永恒一共有多少秒"
And the shepherd's boy...
然后牧童说
600,000 years into the future.
六十万年后的未来
"How many seconds in eternity?"
"永恒一共有多少秒"
And the shepherd's boy says...
然后牧童说
1,200,000 years into the future.
一百二十万年后的未来
And the shepherd's boy says...
然后牧童说
Two million years into the future.
两百万年后的未来
And the shepherd's boy says...
然后牧童说
20 million years into the future.
两千万年后的未来
And the shepherd's boy says...
然后牧童说
"There's this mountain of pure diamond.
"有那么一座钻石山"
"It takes an hour to climb it, and an hour to go around it!"
"爬过去要一小时 绕过去要一小时"
52 million years.
五千二百万年
"Every hundred years, a little bird comes
"每隔一百年 一只小鸟飞来
"And sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain..."
"在钻石山上磨砺它的鸟喙"
Nearly a billion years.
大约十亿年
"And when the entire mountain is chiselled away,
"待到这整座山都被磨平"
"the first second of eternity will have passed!"
"永恒的第一秒才刚过去"
Well over a billion years.
已过十亿年
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
你定然以为那是很长一段时间
Two billion years.
二十亿年
Personally, I think that's a hell of a...
我觉得 这真是一
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.
我觉得 这真是一只好鸟
Go to the city.
到城里去
Find somebody important.
找一个有地位的人
Tell them, I'm back.
告诉他们 我回来了
Tell them, I know what they did,
告诉他们 我知道他们的所作所为
and I'm on my way.
还有 我马上就到
And if they ask you who I am,
如果他们问起我是谁
tell them, I came the long way round.
告诉他们 我是远方的来客
You can probably still hear me...
你应该还能听到我
So just between ourselves...
那我就将这秘密告诉你
You've got the prophecy wrong.
你误解了预言
The Hybrid is not half Dalek.
混血并没有一半的戴立克血统
Nothing is half Dalek.
不存在半血戴立克
The Daleks would never allow that.
戴立克绝不允许这样的物种存在
The Hybrid destined to conquer Gallifrey
混血必将战胜伽里弗雷
and stand in its ruins...
而将它的废墟踩在脚下的
is me.
就是我