生活大爆炸 第五季 The Big Bang Theory Season 5 第17集: Rothman解体 The Rothman Disintegration

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 梅丽莎·劳奇


台词
It was a nice retirement party.
这个退休派对真不错
I guess.
是啊
Still, it's a shame
不过还是挺可惜的
Professor Rothman was forced to step down.
罗斯曼教授是被迫退休的
What choice did the university have?
学校也没办法啊
He snapped.
他已经精神崩溃了
It happens to theoretical physicists all the time.
理论物理学家不都这样吗
I wonder how long Sheldon's got.
我想知道谢尔顿还有多久才崩溃
These shrimp are all the same size.
这几个虾仁大小都一样
There's no the logical order to eat them in.
吃的时候都找不到一个有逻辑的次序
Can't be very long.
没多久了
Hey, look, there's Rothman's empty office.
看啊 这是罗斯曼的办公室人去楼空
- Sad. Mm, indeed. - Yeah. - So sad.
-真可悲 -对啊 -超可悲的
Dibs.
归我了
What's up, fellas?
各位好呀
What are you doing here, Kripke?
你在这儿干嘛 克莱皮克
Ah, measuring my new office for drapes.
量一量我的新办公室该装多大的窗帘啊
This is not your office.
这不是你的新办公室
It hasn't been assigned yet.
归谁还不一定呢
Well, I called dibs at the Christmas party
早在圣诞节派对上
when Professor Rothman tried to have intercourse
罗斯曼教授试图跟玩具盒里的公仔做爱时
with the Toys for Tots collection box.
我就说了这里归我了
Dibs?!
归你
This is a university, not a playground.
咱这儿可是堂堂的大学 不是游乐场
Offices are not assigned
办公室可不会因为
because someone called dibs.
谁喊归谁就归谁
You just called dibs.
你刚就喊了
Shut it.
闭嘴
Offices are assigned by seniority.
办公室的分配得根据资历来
I arrived at the university first.
我先来的学校
I arrived at the office first.
我先来的办公室
I'm the proverbial early bird.
我就是传说中的"早起的鸟儿"
Gentlemen.
诸位
Professor Rothman.
罗斯曼教授
Good evening.
晚上好
I'm glad that men are wearing hats again.
真好 现在又开始流行戴帽子了
They're so distinguished.
真的显得很高贵
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译制作更多美剧原创翻译 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:MADD Joanna 海因里希 娜姬雅
后期:LL 时间轴:godwuwen
校对:YY 总监:YY
生活大爆炸 第五季第十七集
I got you a little something.
我有样小东西要送给你
A little something?
小东西
Oh, it...
哇 这个...
Oh, this is huge.
这也太大了吧
What's huge is what you've done for me.
你对我的帮助才叫大呢
Oh, no, Amy, I haven't done anything.
别啊 艾米 我从没帮过你什么
No, no, before I met you, I was a mousy wallflower.
不 在认识你之前 我是一个在舞会上坐冷板凳的胆小鬼
But look at me now.
可你看看我现在
I'm like some kind of downtown hipster party girl.
就像那种热衷于各种派对的城市潮女
With a posse, a boyfriend
有闺蜜 有男友
and a new lace bra that hooks in the front, of all things.
还有一个能镇住全场的新蕾丝文胸
Open it. Open it.
快打开 快打开
Okay.
好吧
I wanted to get you something you didn't have.
我想送你一件前所未有的礼物
Wow!
I... I don't know what to...
我...我不知道该说...
Wow.
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Do I like it? Wow.
我喜不喜欢 哇
So, uh, where are you gonna hang it?
那你准备挂在哪儿呢
Oh, my God. Hang it. Wow.
上帝啊 还得挂起来啊 哇
Um, you know, I'd have to go get a hook
这个嘛 我还得去找个钩子
and nails and a hammer and...
还有钉子锤子啥的
- No problem. - Oh, look.
-没问题 -瞧
You got...
你都...
You just... you got it all right there. Wow.
你...你都准备好了 哇
I found him. He's in the bathroom.
找到他了 在洗手间呢
President Siebert?
赛博特校长
Can't this wait?
就不能等等吗
- I'm sorry. We just need a word. - Now?
-不好意思 我俩有话要说 -非得现在说吗
You realize I'm your boss, and I am holding my penis?
你们知道我是老板 而且手里还握着二弟呢吧
Sheldon, give the man some privacy.
谢尔顿 咱先出去吧
I'm sorry. This guy's got no respect for boundaries.
真是不好意思 这家伙简直无法无天了
What do you want?
你们想干嘛
Will you tell this lunatic
你能亲口告诉这个疯子
that Professor Rothman's office is rightfully mine?
罗斯曼教授的办公室就应该归我吗
Can't you take this up with your department chairman?
这种事不能找你们系主任商量吗
We tried. His assistant said he was on sabbatical.
找过了 他的助理说他在休假
Although we distinctly heard his office window open and shut.
尽管我们清楚地听见了他办公室窗户的开关声
Gentlemen, there's a task I'm trying to accomplish here,
二位 我有件要紧事要办
and I'm having trouble doing it.
可我现在却办不了
Oh, my. President Siebert, I don't mean to be an alarmist,
天啊 赛博特校长 我不想危言耸听
but difficulty initiating a urine stream
但是排尿困难可能是
could be a symptom of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
良性前列腺增生的症状
If you're interested,
如果您感兴趣
I can send you a link to a YouTube video
我可以发给您一个YouTube视频地址
that'll show you how to perform your own rectal exam.
它会告诉您如何自己进行直肠检查
Uh, helpful hint-- trim your nails first.
小贴士 记得先剪指甲哦
Ignore him, President Siebert.
别理他 赛博特校长
I'm sure a young man such as yourself has a perfectly...
我相信像您这样的青壮年一定有一个非常...
healthy prostate.
健康的前列腺
Oh, he's just trying to butter you up.
他在拍您的马屁呢[字面为"给您上黄油"]
And for the record,
顺带告诉您
butter is an excellent lubricant for your rectal exam.
黄油可是直肠检查的最佳润滑剂
Gentlemen, I'm going to allow the two of you to work this out
二位 我现在允许你俩自行解决这个问题
because A. you're both brilliant scientists,
因为 第一 你俩都是优秀的科学家
B. as far as who gets Rothman's office,
第二 至于罗斯曼的办公室归谁
I couldn't give the furry crack of a rat's behind.
我他妈一点都不在乎
Well, as long as we're here,
既然我们都来了
I might as well take a leak.
我也放个水好了
Kripke?
克莱皮克
Yes?
怎么了
You're in my spot.
那是我的专用尿池
That is big.
这画真大
So big.
超大
And ugly.
画得好丑
So ugly.
超丑
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
You can't take it down. You'll break her heart.
你不可以拿下来 艾米会伤心的
Look at that face.
看看那张脸
That enormous, unsettling, crazy face.
那张让人心烦又抓狂的大脸
Is there any chance I'll learn to love it?
你说有没有可能 我会慢慢喜欢上这幅画
That depends.
看情况
Do you like pictures of yourself where you look like a man?
你会喜欢把你画得像个爷们的画像吗
Allright, it's got to go.
好吧 把它撤下来
What will you tell Amy?
那你回头怎么跟艾米说
How about I tell her
不如我告诉她
the painting makes you feel jealous
这画没有把你画进去
because you're not in it?
让你嫉妒到抓狂
Nuh-uh. What if she gets me one?
不要 万一她也送一幅给我怎么办
I already have a picture of me and Howard's mom
我已经有张我和霍华德妈妈在威尼斯海滩
getting our hair cornrowed in Venice Beach.
双双顶着满头小辫子的合影了
I've suffered enough.
我已经够遭罪了
Well, I guess I could take it down
或者我可以先拿下来
and put it up when she comes over, but it's kind of heavy.
等她过来时再挂上去 但这画好重
Oh, too bad you're not as strong as the dude in the painting.
可惜你不像画中的男人婆那么壮
Would you look at this?
看看这个
I paid $25 to some kid on eBay
我花了二十五块跟易趣上一个小孩
for a handcrafted Harry Potter wand.
买了这根手工制作的哈利·波特魔杖
He sent me a stick.
结果他给我寄来根树枝
He went into his backyard, he picked up a stick.
是他在自家后院捡的一根小树枝
It's numbered.
上面有编号
Limited edition. Nice.
还是限量版的呢 太棒了
Oh, that'll be Kripke.
应该是克莱皮克
What's he doing here?
他来这干嘛
We're going to work this office situation out like gentlemen.
我们准备像绅士一样解决办公室归谁
And if that doesn't work, I'm going to poison his tea.
要是这样还不行 我就在他的茶里下毒
- Cooper. - Kripke. Come in.
-库珀 -克莱皮克 请进
I'm making tea.
我正在泡茶
Would you like a cup?
要来一杯吗
Am I wearing a summer frock?
我像穿着连衣裙的娘儿们吗
No, I don't want tea.
不 哥不喝茶
Let's get down to brass tacks.
我们直接谈正事吧
Fine. In the interest of preserving our friendship...
好吧 为了保护咱俩的友谊...
We're not friends.
咱俩不是朋友
Well, that's a little hard to hear, but all right.
这话有点伤人 不过好吧
As you know, the essence of diplomacy is compromise.
众所周知 外交的本质就是妥协
With that in mind,
以该本质为指导思想
I propose the following.
我提出如下建议
I will take Rothman's office,
罗斯曼的办公室归我
and you will find a way to be okay with that.
你一边哭去吧
How about I take Rothman's office,
不如这样 罗斯曼的办公室归我
and you go suck a lemon?
而你滚一边凉快去
You sure I can't get you that cup of tea?
你确定不用我给你倒杯茶吗
How about you decide this
不如你们这样
with Rock-Paper-Scissors Lizard-Spock?
用"石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克"来决定
What the frig is that?
这他妈又是什么
Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock
"石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克"
was created by Internet pioneer Sam Kass
是由互联网先驱萨姆·卡斯发明的
as an improvement on the classic game Rock-Paper-Scissors.
是对经典游戏"石头剪刀布"的改进
All hail Sam Kass.
萨姆·卡斯万岁
Hail.
万岁
How does it work?
怎么玩的
Oh, it's very simple.
非常简单
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock,
剪刀剪布 布包石头
rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock,
石头砸死蜥蜴 蜥蜴毒死史波克
Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard,
史波克踩碎剪刀 剪刀斩首蜥蜴
lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock,
蜥蜴吃掉纸[同义布] 论文[布]证明史波克不存在
Spock vaporizes rock,
史波克使石头蒸发
and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.
最后和以前一样 石头砸坏剪刀
I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?
抱歉 再说一遍好吗
Well, of course.
当然
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock,
剪刀剪布 布包石头
rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock,
石头砸死蜥蜴 蜥蜴毒死史波克
Spock smashes scissors,
史波克踩碎剪刀
scissors decapitates lizard,
剪刀斩首蜥蜴
lizard eats paper,
蜥蜴吃掉纸[布]
paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock,
论文[布]证明史波克不存在 史波克使石头蒸发
and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.
最后和以前一样 石头砸坏剪刀
Almost got it. One more time.
差不多明白了 再说一遍吧
Surely. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock...
没问题 剪刀剪布 布包石头 石头...
Sheldon, stop.
谢尔顿 闭嘴
He's screwing with you.
他摆明在耍你
Is he?
真的吗
Well, then,
那好吧
it seems we have reached an impasse.
看来谈判陷入僵局了
I see no other option than to challenge you to a duel.
除了跟你决斗 我别无选择了
中世纪欧洲骑士挑战时把手套扔向对方对方捡起就表示接受挑战
I'd smack you with a glove,
我本该把手套甩你脸上的
but just last week, I packed away my winter things.
可上周我刚把冬天的衣物收了起来
It's the 21st century.
现在都21世纪了
You can't have a duel.
不能随便决斗
H-Hang on, Howard.
等一下 霍华德
Barry, how good of a shot are you?
巴里 你枪法有多好
Not pistols. Minds.
不是用手枪 是用脑子
A trivia contest,
我们举行知识问答竞赛
and you may choose the field of battle.
你来选择知识范围好了
Star Trek trivia,
是选择《星际迷航》知识问答
Star Trek: Next Generation trivia,
还是《星际迷航:下一代》知识问答
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine trivia,
或《星际迷航:深空九号》知识问答
Star Trek: Voyager trivia,
或《星际迷航:航海家号》知识问答
or model trains.
或者选火车模型知识问答
You have a complete advantage in trivia.
在知识问答方面你有完全优势
You have an eidetic memory.
你过目不忘
Plus, I haven't watched Star Trek
再加上 我好久没看《星际迷航》了
since I discovered the strip club near my apartment
自从发现我家附近的脱衣舞俱乐部
has a free buffet.
有免费自助餐后就没看过了
It's gonna be hard to find something
要找到你俩同时擅长的事情
you're both equally good at.
实在是困难啊
Is there anything you're both equally bad at?
那你们俩都不擅长的是什么
Sports.
运动
All right, this is one-on-one.
好吧 一对一
First person to five wins the office. Any questions?
谁先投中五个 办公室就归谁 有问题吗
Yes, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 请说
Five what?
五个什么
Balls in the basket.
投中五个球
It's out, right?
这算出界了吧
Time.
暂停
Ran out of room.
空间不够了
You know all those terrible things
还记得以前学校的恶霸
bullies used to do to us?
是怎么欺负我们的吗
Yeah.
记得
I get it.
我明白原因了
Hey!
He did that on purpose!
他故意拿球砸我
No, he didn't.
不 他没有
Nothing that's happening here is being done on purpose.
他要是故意的才砸不中你呢
Okay, uh, forget one-on-one.
好了 别来一对一了
Let's try a free throw contest.
这次来自由投球
First person who makes a basket wins the office.
谁的球先碰到篮筐 办公室就归谁
Making it too easy there, Hofstadter.
这样太简单了 霍夫斯塔德
No. No, I'm not.
鬼才信
Use the force, Sheldon.
原力 谢尔顿
源自《星球大战》
Use the force.
原力
I'm gonna need more force.
我需要更多原力
All right, Cooper, prepare to have your heart broken.
好了 库珀 你的玻璃心准备碎成渣渣吧
Do I get points for that?
那算得分吗
All right, we gave it 45 minutes.
好了 已经四十五分钟了
It's no longer funny. Let's try something else.
玩腻了 我们来点其他的
What do you propose?
你有什么建议
Uh, on the count of three,
数到三
both of you bounce the balls as hard as you can.
你们一起用力往地上拍球
The highest bounce wins the office.
谁的球弹得最高 办公室就归谁
Oh, you are going down, Cooper.
你死定了 库珀
I don't think so, Kripke.
别这么自信 克莱皮克
I've bounced many a rubber ball in my day.
我可是拍橡皮球的高手
All right, that's enough trash talk.
好了 废话少说
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Sheldon was higher.
谢尔顿的弹得更高
Congratulations, Sheldon. You win office.
恭喜你 谢尔顿 办公室归你了
Who's unsatisfactory in P.E. Now?
谁才是真正的体育白痴
Oh, what a great movie.
这电影真棒
I cannot believe you've never seen Grease.
真敢相信你没看过《火爆浪子》
My mother didn't allow me to watch it.
我妈妈不让我看
She was afraid it might encourage me to join a gang.
她担心我看了会加入黑帮
I've got to go.
我得走了
I've got to get up early.
明天我还得早起
My company's testing a new steroid
我们公司在测试一种
that supposedly doesn't shrink testicles,
据说不会让睾丸缩水的新类固醇
and the last one there has to do the measuring.
最晚上班的人要负责测量睾丸的工作
I guess I should get going, too.
那我差不多也要走了
Good night, painting Penny.
晚安 画里的佩妮
Good night, real Penny.
晚安 真的佩妮
Good night, real Amy.
晚安 真的艾米
You don't have to say good night to painting Amy,
你不用对画里的艾米说再见
'cause she's never leaving.
因为她一直都在
Good night, real Penny.
晚安 真的佩妮
Bye.
Good night, transvestite Penny.
晚安 异装癖佩妮
Okay. Let us take you off the wall.
好了 我要把你拿下来
Out of sight, out of mind.
眼不见 心不烦
I wish.
真的就好了
You know, can I borrow that movie?
我能借那部电影吗
Those singing hooligans really got my motor running.
那些唱歌的小流氓真的让我春心荡漾
Sure, sure. Enjoy.
当然 你拿去看吧
I mean, get it back to me when you can, or...
我是说 看完了再还给我 或者...
you know what, actually, you keep it.
实际上 送给你好了
It's just going to be my gift to you.
就当是我给你的礼物
- Thank you. - Bye.
-谢谢 -拜
Wait... Where'd the painting go?
等等 那幅画呢
It's right over there.
在那里
Why?
为什么
I have no idea. That is weird.
我不知道 那画感觉很怪
- You hate it. - No.
-你讨厌它 -没有
No, no. It's just, it's a little big.
没有没有 只是它太大了
- I feel like an idiot. - No, come on, you're not an idiot.
-我觉得自己好傻 -没有 你不傻
Look, just help me put it back up.
帮我把它挂回去吧
Why? So you can just take it down when I leave?
为什么 好等我走了你再拿下来吗
- I don't need your pity. - Oh, Amy, come on...
-我不需要你可怜我 -艾米 别这样
I'm just glad I didn't go for the sculpture.
真庆幸我没做成雕塑
Ah, the spoils.
战利品
I see why Victors love them.
终于知道为什么胜者喜欢战利品了
I'm happy for you, Sheldon.
我真为你高兴 谢尔顿
But I have to admit I'm going to miss sharing an office with you.
同时我也承认 我会怀念和你共享一间办公室的日子
Oh, of course you are.
那是当然
Feel free to drop by any time.
随时欢迎你来看我
- Thank you. - Yeah. Call first.
-谢谢 -记得先打电话哦
Oh. Hello.
你好
Professor Rothman.
罗斯曼教授
This isn't your office anymore.
这已经不是你的办公室了
You're retired.
你退休了
I think the word you're looking for is... "Invisible."
你应该说 "我看不见你"
I came to say I'm sorry.
我来向你道歉
Don't bother.
不用了
- Oh, Amy, please. - I'm so humiliated.
-艾米 别这样 -我太受打击了
I sat there the whole time that we were watching "Grease,"
我坐在那里看《火爆浪子》的时候
- thinking you liked the painting. - I know.
-还以为你喜欢那幅画呢 -我知道
I was a fool from "Summer Lovin'" To the very last
我从电影的开题
"Rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong."
傻到电影的结尾
You're right. You're absolutely right.
你说的没错 一点没错
I should have been honest with you
我应该对你说实话
and told you the gift was too much.
我该跟你坦白这礼实在太重了
Yes, too much.
没错 太重
Because our friendship is fundamentally asymmetrical.
因为咱俩的友谊根本不对等
I clearly like you more than you like me.
显然 我喜欢你多过你喜欢我
I don't think you can put a number on
人与人之间的感情
how much one person likes another.
不能用数字来衡量
I bought you a painting that's 12 square feet in area.
我送了你一幅十二平方英尺的油画
There's a number.
这就是数字
Amy, come on...
艾米 拜托...
If you don't like feet, you can try dollars.
你要是不喜欢用英尺作单位 我可以换成美元
The painting set me back three grand.
这幅画花了我三千美元
Three gr... Oh, my God!
三千... 我的天
Look, look, Amy,
艾米
all you need to know is, you are my friend
记住 你一直都是我的朋友
and I don't want to lose you out of my life.
我不想失去你
I'm sorry, I'm just having trouble believing you right now.
抱歉 现在你说话我可不敢相信
Grab your hammer.
拿上锤子 咱们走
No. Damage is done.
没用 心已经碎成渣了
Okay, look, I didn't want to say this,
好吧 本来我不想说的
but the real reason I took the painting down was...
但我把画摘下来的真正原因是...
because it made Bernadette very jealous.
伯纳黛特一看见 就嫉妒得牙痒痒
Oh, my goodness,
我的天啊
how could I have not seen that?
我怎么就没注意到呢
The painting is
这幅画简直就是
a constant reminder that of the three of us,
在不停地提醒她 咱们三人中
she is the least cool.
就她最逊
Yeah, that's... that's what it is, so...
对 没...没错...所以...
You have such a good heart.
你真是太善良了
Yeah... I try.
是啊...我尽力而为
Come on.
Whoa, whoa, where are we going?
咱们要去哪儿
We're going to go put this painting back up in your apartment.
去把这幅画挂回你家墙上
- Well, what about Bernadette? - Oh, screw her.
-那伯纳黛特怎么办 -管她呢
She's just lucky we let her hang out with us.
带她玩就算给她天大的面子了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm trying to raise the temperature in here
我在努力提升这屋的温度
before my nipples tear through my shirt.
太凉了 我激凸得都要扎破衬衫了
Why don't you just turn up the thermostat?
把空调调高点不就行了
Aha! Good question.
问得好
It turns out the thermostat for my new office
我发现我新办公室的空调开关
isn't in my new office. No. It's next door,
不在这个屋 对 在隔壁屋
in Professor Davenport's office,
达文波特教授的办公室里
who is currently enjoying the hot flashes associated with menopause.
而她正经受着更年期一波又一波的潮热
Why is there a hole here?
这里怎么有个洞
Why is there a hole in my new office?
我新办公室为什么会有个洞呢
I've narrowed it down to two possibilities:
我排除到只剩2种可能性
"There was something in the wall
一种可能是墙里有什么东西
that someone outside the wall wanted,"
而墙外有人想得到
or the more disturbing,
另一种更让人心烦
"There was something in the wall that wanted out."
就是墙里有什么东西想出来
Well, at least you finally got a window that opens.
好吧 至少你终于有可以打开的窗户了
That's nice.
多好啊
Is it? Listen.
是吗 请听
What, you don't like wind chimes?
怎么了 难道你不喜欢风铃吗
No, I hate them, but it gets worse.
不喜欢 讨厌死了 而且还有更糟的呢
- There it is. - The bird?
-听到了吧 -你是说鸟叫吗
It's completely out of tune with the wind chimes.
跟风铃声完全不搭
So?
那又如何
You don't get it, do you?
你还没明白吗
That's a mockingbird.
窗外那是只知更鸟
Mockingbirds can change their song,
这种鸟啼声婉转曲调多变
which means he's out of tune on purpose.
也就是说它唱跑调是故意的
He's mocking me.
它故意气我
Oh dear. There it is again. Do you feel it?
天啊 又来了 你们感觉到了吗
The growing realization
渐渐感觉到你是个
that you are one wacky bastard? Yep.
性格古怪的王八蛋吗 我们感觉到了
No. The vibration.
才不是呢 我是说这个振动
We are directly underneath the geology lab,
这办公室正好在地质实验室下面
and they're running their confounded sieve shakers again.
他们又开了那个讨厌的振动筛
Hey, gravel monkeys,
喂 你们这些石猴子
if you need to shake rocks, try jiggling your heads around!
想筛石头 直接用自己脑袋摇着筛吧
Sheldon, relax.
谢尔顿 淡定
How can I relax?
你让我怎么淡定
My nervous system is being stretched out
我的神经系统紧绷得就像竖琴弦
like the strings of a harp and plucked by holes and birds
被这些事不停拨弄 墙洞 小鸟
and wind and the low-hanging scrotum
风声 还有那个总亮出他下垂的蛋蛋
of the difficult-to-evict Professor Rothman.
整天阴魂不散的罗斯曼教授
If you're not happy,
你要是这么不开心
why don't you just let Kripke have the office?
干嘛不把办公室给克莱皮克
Wait, and let him win?
难不成把革命成果拱手相让
Do I look crazy to you?
你觉得我疯了吗
We're trying to think down here,
我们楼下还要思考呢
you geode-loving feldspar jockeys!
你们这帮研究石头的技工
And you...
还有你...
the notes are C, D, E, G and A.
C调 D调 E调 G调 还有A调
You pick one or I am chopping down that tree!
挑一个好好唱 不然我就砍了你的树
How's that?
怎么样
Little higher on the right.
右边再高点
- Now? - Little more.
-行吗 -再高点
No. That's got it.
别动了 就这样
Yeah, okay. That's, uh, that's good.
对 好 挺...挺好
I'll let you in on a little secret.
告诉你个小秘密
Originally we were painted nude.
一开始画的咱俩是裸体的
But I had him add clothes, 'cause I thought
但是我让画家填上衣服了
it was an unnecessary challenge to our heterosexuality.
我觉得没必要发掘咱们的同性恋潜质
Yeah, good call.
没错 改得好
But if you ever change your mind, all it would take
不过 你要是改主意了
is some warm, soapy water and a couple of sponges.
只需来点温肥皂水和几块海绵[共浴]
- You're talking about the painting, right? - Sure.
-你是说洗掉画上的衣服吗 -当然
Help! Somebody help!
救命 来人救命啊
What happened?
这是怎么回事
I was trying to see what was in here and my head got stuck.
我想看看洞里有什么 结果脑袋卡住了
Why would you do that?
你为什么非要看啊
It's called scientific curiosity!
这叫对科学的探索精神
Now go get butter.
快去给我弄点黄油
Hang in there.
挺住
I'll be right back.
我马上回来