生活大爆炸 第五季 The Big Bang Theory Season 5 第19集: . The Weekend Vortex

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 梅丽莎·劳奇


台词
Hey, want to spend some time
这周末你想不想
playing the new Star Wars game this weekend?
一起玩星球大战的新游戏
Oh, I don't know.
我说不准
I kind of promised myself I'd get off the computer,
我答应过自己要远离电脑
be more physically active. Get some exercise...
多点锻炼身体 多做些运动...
You're about to walk up three flights of stairs.
你马上要爬三层楼梯了
Good point, I'm in.
说得好 算我一个
You know what would be great?
我有个更好的主意
Let's do it like the old days.
咱们像以前那样玩一把
You mean, are you talking gaming marathon?
你是说游戏马拉松吗
Yeah. Start Saturday morning,
没错 从周六早上开始
go 48 hours,
连玩四十八个小时
sleeping bags, junk food...
带上睡袋 垃圾食品
Turn off our phones so our moms can't call.
关掉手机 避免老妈骚扰
It would be like our World Of Warcraft a few years ago
就像几年前咱们玩魔兽世界那样
when the neighbors called the cops on us.
最后邻居都报警了
They called the cops because of the smell.
他们打电话报警是因为受不了恶臭
They thought we were dead.
人家还以为咱们死翘翘了呢
We were badass back in the day.
那时的我们真是坏小子呀
All right, let's do it.
好吧 就这么定了
《星球大战:旧共和国》游戏背景设定在共和国军对抗帝国军的奥德兰内战时期
48 hours of Star Wars gaming.
星球大战 四十八小时不停战
在电影中奥德兰星球被帝国的超级兵器死星炸成碎片
It's on like Alderaan.
开战吧 就像在奥德兰战区那样
Hey, Sheldon, clear your weekend.
谢尔顿 取消你周末的行程
Starting Saturday morning, Star Wars marathon.
星球大战马拉松 周六上午正式开始
Movies or video games?
是看电影还是打电动
No, board game?
不 是桌游吗
Or trading card games?
还是集换式卡牌游戏
Or Lego's? Or dress up?
或是乐高 或是角色扮演
Or comic books?!
又或是看漫画书
Or dramatic readings of Novelizations?!
难道是绘声绘色地朗读电影小说吗
Yes to all!
我都参加
We are going to play the online game.
我们准备玩网游
The online game?!
网游
Bully!
更妙
Gentlemen, as much as I'm sure Sheldon would enjoy
先生们 虽然谢尔顿肯定非常喜欢
playing intergalactic make-believe,
跟你们一起玩星际间的虚拟游戏
he and I have other plans.
但我们俩已经另有安排了
We are attending my Aunt Flora's 93rd birthday party.
我们要去参加弗罗拉姨妈的九十三岁生日派对
Just tell her I can't come.
你就跟她说我有事去不了了嘛
She'll be disappointed if we don't show up.
如果我们不去 她会很失望的
She's 93.
她都九十三岁了
She won't be disappointed for very long.
也失望不了几年了
No, hang on. I followed all the protocols
不 你等会 我可是遵守了
set forth by you in the relationship agreement.
恋爱协议里你制定的所有规定
I made a written record request 72 hours in advance.
我提前七十二个小时提交了书面申请
I checked the tire pressure on the car.
我检查了车的胎压
I even contacted the Centers For Disease Control to find out
我甚至还联系了疾病控制中心 问他们
what shots they recommend for travel to Orange County.
去橘子郡旅游要打什么疫苗
FYI, it's none.
顺便说一声 什么疫苗都不用打
Amy, the relationship agreement was not designed
艾米 恋爱协议制订的初衷可不是为了
for either one of us to get our way.
给咱俩任何一方行方便
You use it to get your way.
你就拿它来给自己行方便了呀
I use it to get the right way.
我是拿它来做该做的事
The fact that the right way is also my way
事实证明 该做的事就是给我自己行方便
is a happy coincidence.
这真是个美妙的巧合
You gave me your word.
你都答应我了
You're coming with me.
你就要跟我去
We'll miss you, Sheldon.
我们会想你的 谢尔顿
Yeah, well,
好吧
who wants to spend the whole weekend,
谁会想把整个周末浪费
running around a bunch of pretend planets
在一堆假想星球上跑来跑去
battling made up monsters.
跟不存在的怪兽打来打去呀
That's for babies.
小孩才这样呢
Yeah, but it's got lightsabers.
话是没错 可这游戏有光剑呢
Yeah, please, Amy! It's got lightsabers!
求求你了 艾米 这个游戏有光剑呢
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译制作更多美剧原创翻译 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:小蛮腰 Tina Cindy木木 Joanna
后期:孤帆 时间轴:Jimmy贝壳
校对:YY 总监:YY
生活大爆炸 第五季第十九集
Hello, Stewart.
你好 斯图尔特
Hey, Sheldon.
你好 谢尔顿
Help you with anything?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Yes, I'm attending a party this weekend
有 我这周末要去参加一个
for a 93-year-old woman.
九十三岁老太太的生日派对
Can you recommend a gift?
你能推荐份礼物吗
Uh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Could put a tennis ball on the end of Excalibur.
在亚瑟王神剑的末端弄个网球
Make a pretty badass cane.
一根酷到爆的拐杖就诞生了
- Do you supply the tennis ball? - No.
-那你这卖网球吗 -不卖
Then no.
那算了
What else?
还有什么
Oh, have this collectors edition batman utility belt.
珍藏版的蝙蝠侠多功能腰带
Maybe she can use it as a wearable pill caddy.
也许她可以把这个系在身上当药罐
Well, she'd just look silly wearing that
她要是不穿一整套的话
without the rest of the costume.
光系腰带会显得很傻
I'm sorry Sheldon, that's it. That's all I got.
抱歉 谢尔顿 没了 我江郎才尽了
Oh, it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I've been to the model train store.
我已经去过模型火车店
I've been to Radio Shack.
无线电商店
This woman is impossible to shop for.
这老太太的礼物可真难买
I'd make fun of Sheldon for having girl problems
要不是谢尔顿搞得到女人太让我震惊
if I wasn't in shock that Sheldon has girl problems.
我早就开始取笑他连女人都搞不定了
No, Leonard, go ahead and mock.
没事 莱纳德 你尽管取笑我吧
Like my daddy always said,
就像我父亲常说的
"Shelly, women aren't anything but flippin' pains in the bottom."
"谢利 唯女子与小人难养也"
That's what your father used to say?
你父亲是这么说话的吗
Well, I took out the bad words and the yeehaw,
我自动把脏话和语助词去掉
but you get the gist.
但大意不变
Look, if you don't want to go to the party, just don't go.
如果你不想去参加派对的话 就别去
You're a grown man.
你是个成年人
Act like one.
就得有成年人的样子
Tell Amy you want to spend the weekend having a sleepover
跟艾米说 你想这周末不回家
and playing video games with your friends.
跟你的朋友们一起玩游戏
Maybe she'll dig it.
没准她还会喜欢你这样呢
Women like a firm hand on the tiller.
女人就喜欢立场坚定的男人[直译为坚定的掌舵手]
I can never find the tiller.
我连舵[阴蒂]在哪都找不到
I got a book; it didn't help.
我还有本教学书呢 还是于事无补
Yeah, I always thought if I were ever enslaved,
是啊 我以前总是想如果朝一日我沦为奴隶
it would be by an advanced species from another planet,
那肯定是被另一个星球的高级物种奴役
not some hotsy-totsy from Glendale.
而不是某个来自格兰岱尔市的小妞
Now, I downloaded an app that
我下载了一个应用程序
might be helpful in this situation.
没准对现在的情况会有帮助哦
You're right.
你说得没错
whip一词多义 有鞭子和聪明的意思
I'm smart as a whip.
我这么聪明
I should be able to figure this out.
肯定能找到解决办法的
Hey, listen, I kind of made plans
话说我这周末
with the guys this weekend, but then I wondered,
打算跟他们几个玩 不过后来我想
because we're in this relationship-beta-test,
我们正处在恋爱测试阶段
if I should have asked you first.
我是不是应该先问问你的意见
Then I thought if I did check with you first,
接着我又想 如果我真的先问你
then you'd think that I was taking things to seriously.
你又可能觉得我对这段感情太认真了
And then-en I got a nosebleed.
再后来 我就流鼻血了
You don't have to check with me.
你不用事事都先问我
Do whatever you want.
你想干什么就干什么
I guess I was hoping for a different reaction, but okay.
这不是我期待的反应 不过没关系
Really, what were you hoping for?
是吗 那你期待的是什么反应
I don't know,
我也不知道
maybe that you'd be a little upset,
或许你会小小地生气一下
and then you'd realize that
然后意识到
I'm a stallion that has to run free.
我是一匹向往自由的骏马
And that would turn you on a little.
这点会让你小小地性奋一下
Okay, I'm an actress. Ask me again.
行 我是个演员 再问我一遍
Do you mind if I spend the weekend
你介意我这个周末
playing video games with the guys?
跟他们几个玩网游吗
Wha... the entire weekend?
什么 整个周末
You mean I wouldn't see you at all?
那我岂不是见不到你了
But I j...
可我...
No, no...
算了
I knew what I was getting into.
当初爱上你时我就知道了
You can't put a saddle on Leonard Hofstadter.
莱纳德这匹骏马是拴不住的
Oh, my, is it getting hot in here?
哎哟 屋子里好像变热了
Ay, papi.
是么 宝贝
源于西班牙语 用于调情
Ay, papi?
是么 宝贝
What is that?
这是什么呀
An acting choice.
演技大发挥
So you chose that when you become turned on,
这么说每次你性奋的时候
you turn into Speedy Gonzalez?
你就会变成飞毛鼠咯
墨西哥动画片《飞毛腿冈萨雷斯》
Choo got a problem with that, papi?
你有意见吗 宝贝
Penny! Penny! Penny!
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
Sorry, Stallion.
不好意思 骏马
Your weird friend Giraffe is here.
你的长颈鹿疯友来了
Hello, Penny!
你好 佩妮
I just stopped by to bring you this gift.
我是过来送你礼物的
Gummy bears? Thank you.
小熊软糖 谢谢
Now that you're in my debt...
拿人家的手软 吃人家的嘴短
...please manipulate Amy into releasing me
麻烦你在艾米耳边吹吹风
from my commitment to attend her aunt's tedious birthday party.
别让我去参加她姨妈的无聊生日派对
Not a chance.
不可能
All right.
好吧
I thought the candy might not be enough
我早料到软糖可能使不动你
so let me up the ante.
那我提高价码吧
These are Cooper Coupons.
这有几张库珀礼券
These are for various things I can do for you.
可以让我为你做各种事
Um, oh, this one
比如这张
is for one free grammar check.
可提供一次免费的语法检查
You could use it for emails, letters,
我可以帮你检查电邮 信件
tattoos, what have you.
纹身等等 诸如此类的东西
Oh, this is fun one!
这张可有趣了
This is an afternoon with me at the California Science Center,
用这张可以跟我在加州科学中心共度下午
where I point out their mistakes.
我会现场指出他们的错误
Keep an eye on those expiration dates,
注意一下使用期限
I've been burned more than once.
我就被骗过不止一次
All right, sweetie, I'm not going to get involved
够了 亲爱的 我绝对不会
in your relationship.
干预你们的恋情
Oh, come on. It's just a simple favor.
拜托 不就是帮个忙嘛
Now, when's the last time I asked you
我上一次叫你帮我做事
to do something for me?
是什么时候
Yesterday. You made me look in your ear
昨天 你要我帮你看看
to see if there was a ladybug in it.
你耳朵里是不是有瓢虫
When is the last time I asked you to do something
我上一次叫你帮我做非紧急医疗的事
that wasn't a medical emergency?
是什么时候
Yesterday. You made me look in your ear
昨天 你要我帮你看看
to see if there was a ladybug in it.
你耳朵里是不是有瓢虫
All right, then, I have no choice
好吧 我别无选择
but to go on to plan B.
只有执行B计划了
What's that?
什么B计划
I'm going to run around outside
我准备湿着头
with a wet head and try to catch a cold.
去外面跑一圈 看看能不能感冒
Good morning.
早上好
Hello.
早上好
I think you're really going to enjoy yourself today.
我觉得你今天会玩得很开心的
Not only do you get to meet my relatives,
你不但能见到我的亲戚
but since my aunt's nursing home is catering the party,
而且因为我姨妈的派对是疗养院承办的
all of the food is incredibly soft.
所以所有的食品都软绵绵的
It's like a vacation for your teeth.
就像给你的牙齿放假一样
All right.
好的
You sure you're okay with this?
你确定你想去吗
Yes.
确定
I decided to find a way
我决定找一个
that I could have this experience and enjoy it.
即能出席派对又能玩得开心的方法
Thank you. That means a lot to me.
谢谢 这对我来说意义重大
Oh, don't thank me.
不用谢我
Thank wireless technology.
要谢就谢无线技术
I realized, I can go to your aunt's awful party
我发现即使出席你姨妈的无聊派对
and still spend the whole day gaming with my friends.
也一样能跟朋友们玩网游一整天
Sheldon, my relatives are going to want to talk to you,
谢尔顿 我的亲戚都想跟你聊聊
and you're going to be sitting there playing a game?
而你却打算坐在一旁玩游戏吗
Isn't that a little rude?
这未免太无礼了吧
Oh, I got that covered.
你放心 我有办法
Headset.
耳麦
I won't hear a word the old geezers are saying.
那些老家伙在说什么 我一个字都听不到
You know, if playing that game is more important to you
既然你觉得玩游戏比
than honoring your commitment to me,
履行你对我的承诺还重要
and you don't mind me showing up at a party all by myself
你也不介意我告诉大家我要带男友出席
after I've already told everybody I'll be bringing somebody,
结果却孤家寡人现身在派对上的话
then, fine.
那我没话说
Go home and play your game.
你回家去玩游戏吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Ooh, listen,
对了
I wouldn't mind a piece of birthday cake,
我不介意你带一块生日蛋糕给我
provided the old gal's candle blow is clean and dry.
前提是老家伙吹蜡烛时口水没飙出来
Here you go.
东西齐了
I've got everything we'll need for the big game:
我买了游戏期间我们需要的所有东西
low-fat turkey jerky...
低脂火鸡肉干
low-carb beer...
低碳水化合物啤酒
100-calorie snack pack...
只有一百卡路里的零食
You pick up a Y chromosome while you were there?
你买东西的时候 有顺便买条Y染色体吗
男性染色体为XY 女人染性体为XX缺乏Y染色体可能导致发育为娘娘腔
You might be short one.
你也可能是没有Y染色体吧
Hey, I plan on leveling up in the game,
我是要在游戏里升级
not my swimsuit size, thank you very much.
不是要升级我的泳衣尺码 真谢谢你了
Gentlemen, the game offers us a choice,
先生们 游戏给我们提供了选择
between playing for the Republic and the light side,
是选正义使者银河共和国呢
or the Sith Empire and the dark side.
还是选大反派西斯帝国呢
Well, we're always the good guys.
我们向来选做正义使者
In D&D, we're lawful good,
在《龙与地下城》 咱是善良守法
in City Of Heroes, we're the heroes,
在《英雄之城》里 我们是英雄
and Grand Theft Auto,
在《侠盗猎车手》
we pay the prostitutes promptly,
我们完事后立马付钱给妓女
and never hit them with a bat.
还从不用球棒打她们
Those women are prostitutes?
是妓女啊
You said they were raising money for stem cell research.
你说她们是在为干细胞研究募资
Hey, guys, I got a surprise.
伙计们 我有惊喜要给大家哦
Hm, if it's yogurt that helps ladies poop,
如果是帮助女性肠胃运动的酸奶
I think Raj beat you to it.
我觉得拉杰已经捷足先登了
No. Bernadette's going to be playing with us.
不是 伯纳黛特要跟我们一起玩
So, that's pretty cool, huh? Right? Sure it is, yeah.
很不错吧 对吧 那是当然
What, you invited your girlfriend?!
什么 你邀请了你的女友
This is supposed to be our weekend!
这可是我们的男生周末
I had no choice. Last night, she said,
我也没办法 昨晚她说
"Why don't we go out for brunch tomorrow
我们明天一起吃早午餐吧
and then maybe the Arboretum."
然后再去植物园
And I said, "Well, no,
我说 不行
I promised the guys I was going to
我答应他们几个
play a video game with them all weekend."
周末一起玩游戏的
And she said, "That sounds like fun.
然后她说 听起来挺好玩的
Can I come, too?"
我能加入吗
And then I didn't answer for a second, and then she said,
我沉默了一会儿 然后她说
"Well, do you not want me to come?"
你是不想让我一起吗
And then I bought her a new laptop and the game,
然后我就给她买了个新笔记本和一套游戏
and she's parking the car right now.
然后她现在正在停车呢
Is the whip sound app
鞭子抽男人的程序
contextually appropriate here?
符合此情此景吗
Uh, it is, but I think you might've waited too long
可以 但我觉得你等得有点久
for it to be funny.
笑点都过去了
I was wrong; it's still funny.
我说错了 还是很搞笑
Oh, good.
太好了
Amy, what's wrong?
艾米 怎么了
My boyfriend's a jerk.
我男友是个混球
Well, I know he didn't cheat on you,
好吧 他肯定不是劈腿
so what happened?
那是什么事
I had to go to my aunt's party all by myself,
我孤家寡人参加我姨妈的派对
and everybody was like,
人人都嘲弄我说
"Where's this boyfriend you're always talking about?
"你那个总挂在嘴边的男朋友呢"
"Is he real, or did you make him up like Armen,
"是真有其人 还是你编出来的呀"
the miniature horse breeder?"
比如之前那个小马农阿曼"
Who's Armen the miniature horse breeder?
谁是小马农阿曼
The pretend boyfriend I invented to get my family off my back.
是我为了摆脱家人唠叨 而捏造出来的男友
It unraveled quickly when I couldn't answer the question
但很快就被揭穿了 因为我答不上来
"How'd you two meet?"
"你俩怎么认识的"
I would have thought at a miniature horse show.
要是我 我会说是在一场小马秀上
Oh, that's good.
这答案不错
I panicked and said Woodstock.
我慌了神 便说是在伍德斯托克音乐节
I just wanted to show Sheldon off to my family.
我只是想在我家人面前炫耀一下谢尔顿
Sure, I get that.
当然啦 我懂的
I mean, he's your first boyfriend and all.
他是你的初恋男友嘛
Not just my first boyfriend, he's the best boyfriend.
他不仅是我初恋男友 还是最好的男友
I mean, think about it.
你想想
I'm dating Sheldon Cooper.
我在跟谢尔顿·库珀交往哎
Yes.
没错
On purpose.
还别有用心
He's handsome, he's lanky,
他帅气十足 身材修长
he's brilliant,
才华横溢
and his skin has that pale, waxy quality.
而且他的皮肤苍白无血色
Well, sickly is the new sexy.
吸血鬼式的病态肤色的确是新性感指标
Yeah.
没错
You know, Amy,
艾米
sometimes when you're in a relationship with someone
有时候 当你跟你真正喜欢的人
you really care about, the sucky part is,
谈恋爱时 不好的地方是
it leaves you open to getting hurt.
会让你更容易受伤
Do you ever worry about Leonard doing that to you?
你担心过莱纳德这么对你吗
That's hilarious. No.
问得真搞笑 从来没有
Get that guy! Get that guy!
干掉他 干掉他
Dr. Rostenkowski,
罗斯坦考夫斯基博士
it may interest you to know
要知道
that saying "Pew, pew, pew" isn't as effective
你这样瞎喊还不如
as pressing your blaster key.
直接按爆炸键有效
In the same way that saying "Whee!"
同样 再怎么乱叫
doesn't make the land speeder go.
陆行艇也不会跑起来
Raj, Imperial Troopers on your tail.
拉杰 帝国军队接近你了
Got him.
搞定了
When Gandhi advocated his philosophy of non-violence,
当甘地提倡他的非暴力理论时
I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff.
他肯定不明白打打杀杀有多痛快
All right, I think we got them all.
好了 我们把他们全杀光了
Let's divide up the loot.
分战利品吧
Ooh, look at this pretty purple robe I just got.
看我拿到的这件漂亮的紫色长袍
You should put on yours and then we'll match.
你也该穿上你的 咱俩多搭呀
But I worked hard to get this armor.
我费了好大劲才得到这身盔甲
Sorry, I just thought it'd be nice
抱歉 我只是觉得
if people knew we were a couple.
让别人看出咱俩是一对很有爱
Fine, I'll change.
好吧 我换
- I don't think I want to play a game. - Oh, come on!
-我不想玩游戏 -拜托
They're playing one across the hall-- we should, too.
他们在对门玩得不亦乐乎 咱也该玩玩
Okay, we are gonna take turns bouncing a quarter
好了 我们轮流往桌子上扔硬币
off the table, and if it goes into this cup,
如果谁把它弹到这个杯子里
the other person has to drink.
另一个人就得喝一杯
Then you get to go again...
然后你再继续
Like that?
像这样吗
Wow. Yeah, b-beginner's luck.
没错 新手运气好而已
So, now I will drink this entire cup of beer,
现在呢 我把这一整杯啤酒喝掉
and you will go again...
然后你再继续
All right.
好吧
So, yeah, okay, now I'm gonna drink this entire cup
现在我就喝光这杯酒
and then I'm going to drink another one.
然后再喝掉一杯
Okay, seriously, stop. What the hell?
行了 说真的 住手 搞毛啊
Spent a lot of my childhood
我小时候经常
throwing coins into wishing wells hoping for friends.
往许愿池扔硬币 希望能有朋友
At a certain point, you start doing trick shots
到了某种程度 你就会开始玩花样
just to keep things interesting.
好让这游戏不那么枯燥
Whoa, give me a second to catch up here. Hold on.
等我喝完再投 等等
That'd be my boyfriend
那是我男朋友的声音
happier playing his dopey Star Trek game with his friends
宁愿和朋友玩无趣的星际迷航游戏
than hanging out with me.
也不愿跟我一起出去
- Wars. - What?
-是大战 -什么
Star Wars.
是星际大战
They get all cranky when you mix the two up.
把这俩搞错的话 他们会大发雷霆的
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
There's absolutely no difference.
绝对没区别
How do I get him to treat me better?
怎样才能让他对我更好呢
All right.
好吧
Let me give you a little girlfriend 101.
我来给你上上女友基础课程吧
Usually the first move out of the gate
通常使出的第一招
is you withhold sex,
不跟他滚床单
but that will work better after Sheldon hits puberty.
但这招得等谢尔顿到青春期后才有用
So, I'd say...
所以 我认为
give him the silent treatment.
对他采取不予理睬政策
No, he loves that.
不行 他爱死这样了
Our record for sitting in a room together
我们俩共处一个房间
and not speaking to each other is six-and-a half hours.
但互相不讲话的记录是六个半小时
He said it was a magical evening.
他还说那晚他过得很开心
All right, then we're gonna have to go
好吧 那我们就只能采取
with an oldie but goodie;
最古老也最有效的那招了
making a scene.
大吵大闹
I don't think I'd be good at that.
这个我可不大擅长
That's why you're lucky to have me.
所以说有我这闺蜜你幸运死了
Back in Omaha, there are two different restaurants
在我家乡奥马哈 有餐厅不允许我进去
I'm not allowed into. Both Chili's.
就是红辣椒饭店 我还被黑名单了两次
Bernadette, remember, your character's the healer in our group.
伯纳黛特 记住你是我们团的补血师
You're in charge of healing all of us, not just Howard.
你不能只给霍华德回血 要给大家回啊
I can't help it.
我情不自禁嘛
My Howie Wowie has an owie.
我的华仔小巫师受伤了呢
That is the most sickeningly sweet thing
这真是我所听过的
I have ever experienced.
最恶心的甜言蜜语
And I am sipping Kool-Aid through a Red Vine.
我正用"蜡烛糖"吸"酷A果汁"呢
Sheldon Cooper, I've got a bone to pick with you,
谢尔顿·库珀 我有帐要跟你算
and I'm about to do it in front of all your friends.
我要当着你所有朋友的面算这笔帐
Yeah, you pick that bone. You pick that bone clean!
没错 跟他好好算账 算得他裤衩都保不住
I'm gonna publicly shame you,
我要当众羞辱你
and then sit back as societal pressure
然后我就坐等社会的压力
compels you to modify your behavior.
迫使你修正自己的行为
Ooh, buuurn!
迎头痛击啊
And if you don't start treating me better,
如果你以后还不对我好一点
I'm leaving you
我就跟你分手
for a miniature horse breeder named Armen.
然后跟小马农阿曼一起
Armen who?
哪个阿曼
Armen... damn it.
阿文就是...见鬼
Look, Sheldon, she wanted to show you off to her family,
谢尔顿 她想在家人面前炫耀一下你
and you stood her up, okay?
你却放她鸽子 好吧
Look at this adorable, smushy face.
看看她这可爱又伤感的表情
Smush, smush, smush.
多伤感 多痛苦 多郁闷啊
You're hurting me.
你弄痛我了
No, Sheldon hurt you.
错 弄痛你的是谢尔顿
Before; now it's you.
之前他让我心痛 现在是你让我脸痛
I think I understand.
我明白了
You're the one person
这世界上只有你一个
who can say Sheldon Cooper is your boyfriend,
可以说谢尔顿·库珀是你男友
but that rings hollow
但这话毕竟有些空洞
if you can't lord him over others in the flesh.
如果你不能让他亲自去证明
I forget what I bring to the party
我忘了 我能让他们蓬荜生辉
and what I take away when I leave.
我走后 也会让他们怅然若失
Please accept these valuable Cooper Coupons...
请接受这些珍贵的库珀优惠券
...as restitution.
就当补偿你吧
Sheldon, she doesn't want your stupid...
谢尔顿 她才不要你这些傻不拉唧的...
Ooh, Science Center. Redeeming.
科学中心 现在使用
Let's go.
出发吧
Well played, Amy Farrah Fowler.
干得好 艾米·菲拉·福勒
Let me get my coat.
等我穿件外套
Oh, grow up, Leonard.
长大点吧 莱纳德
But e-excuse me,
各位打断一下
I have something to say.
我有话要说
None of you may realize it,
你们可能都没意识到
but I was very much looking forward to this weekend.
但我真的很期待这个周末
It was gonna be like the old days--
就像回到了从前
the four of us hanging out playing video games
在你们几个各自有女朋友之前
before you guys all got girlfriends.
我们四个聚在一起玩游戏
Do you have any idea what it's like
你们到底知不知道
to be the only one without a girlfriend?
只有我一个人没女朋友 是什么心情呀
Even if I get one someday,
即使我哪天有了女友
I'll still be the guy who got a girl after Sheldon Cooper!
我仍是最后一名 比谢尔顿还晚泡到妞
And that's how a girl makes a scene.
看 女人就是这么大吵大闹的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
抱歉 亲爱的
You're right. You deserve your weekend.
你说得对 你该好好度周末
Come on, Amy, let's go.
来吧艾米 我们走
What about the Science Center?
那科学中心什么时候能去啊
I'll let you hold my hair while I throw up.
我喝高呕吐的时候 让你搂着我头发
Rain check.
改天再去吧
I'm gonna go, too.
我也该走了
- I'll miss you. - I'll miss you.
-我会想你的 -我才想你呢
- I'll miss you more. - No, I'll...
-我更想你 -我才更想...
Just leave!
快走吧
Okay, now.
好了
This is the way it's supposed to be.
本来就应该这样
Men together, fighting the forces of evil.
男人齐聚 共同杀敌
Hear! Hear!
说得对
I can't believe this is only 64 calories.
真不敢相信这一瓶只有64大卡
Howard Joel Wolowitz!
霍华德·乔尔·沃罗威茨
I've been worried sick for two days,
我整整担心了你两天
and I know you turned off your phone!
我知道你把手机关了
You open up this door right now
马上给我开门
because I've had it up to here!
老娘都走到这来找你了
I have been to the morgue and the hospital,
停尸房和医院我都找了一圈
and I spent the last half hour
这该死的楼梯
walking up these ferkakta stairs!
让我爬了半个小时
That's my ride; got to go.
老娘在召唤 我该走了