生活大爆炸 第五季 The Big Bang Theory Season 5 第20集: 运输机故障 The Transporter Malfunction

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 梅丽莎·劳奇


台词
Oh, my God. I love this chicken.
天啊 我爱死这鸡肉了
Oh, you know what they say,
常言道 金肉 银肉
best things in life are free.
比不上免费的鸡肉
Okay, you're right. I eat your food a lot.
是是是 我是吃了你不少东西
Now, how about this?
不如这样吧
You can raid my fridge anytime you want.
我也让你随时去我冰箱找东西吃
Oh, that's very kind of you.
还真是"良心"发现啊
Next time I have a hankering to wash down a D-cell battery
等下次我想吃"汁多味美"的一号电池
with a jar of old pickle juice,
再配一罐陈年腌瓜汁时
I'll come a-knockin'.
我会去找你的
Hey, Raj, you didn't send your RSVP in.
拉杰 你没有回复我的婚礼邀请函啊
I'm suppose to ask you if you're bringing someone to the wedding.
我得知道你是否会带女伴来
I'll let you know.
我再通知你
Well, can you make it soon?
能快点吗
There's a battle royale going on over the seating charts.
有人在打擂台要抢婚礼席位呢
In one corner, Bernadette's mom,
擂台一角有伯纳黛特的老妈
in the other three, mine.
而另三角 是我老妈
Yeah, I hate wedding receptions.
我最讨厌去婚宴了
Yeah, I wish the bride and groom would take a cue from Bilbo Baggins.
真希望新郎新娘能学学比尔博·巴金斯
比尔博·巴金斯 《魔戒》人物 曾是至尊魔戒的持有者戴上魔戒后 有隐身的功能
Slip on the ring, disappear, and everyone goes home.
戴上戒指 隐身 大家就各回各家
Mm, you liked Professor Geyser's wedding.
你不是挺喜欢盖瑟教授的婚礼吗
They had a make-your-own-sundae bar.
他婚礼上有个圣代自助吧
Oh, that was a night to remember.
多么令人难忘的一夜啊
Do you know, on one trip, I just had a bowl of nuts.
告诉你 有次我从头到尾就只吃了碗坚果
Anyway, you got to let me know if you have a plus one.
总而言之 你带不带人来都得赶紧通知我
Because if not, my mom's trying to sneak in the doctor
你不带人的话 位子就让给那位
who sucked the fat out of her neck.
帮我妈脖子做抽脂的医生啦
All right, uh, fine.
好吧 行
I'm coming and I'm bringing somebody.
我会来 而且会携伴出席
Uh, Koothrappali plus one.
库萨帕里 加个伴
Who you bringing?
你带谁来啊
Who are you bringing?!
你又带谁来啊
He's bringing me; who are you bringing?
他带我来啊 你带谁呢
Wow, what a bunch of Nosey O'Donnells.
哎哟 好一群多管闲事的美国佬啊
Come on, who is it?
说嘛 带谁呢
I'm not telling.
就是不说
I'm from Asia, I'm mysterious, deal with it.
我是神秘的亚洲人 天机不可泄露
Howard aren't having a make-your-own-sundae bar?
霍华德 你会弄个圣代自助吧吗
I don't think so.
应该不会吧
Well, you should.
那我建议你弄一个
50% of marriages end in divorce,
五成的婚姻都是以离婚告终
but 100% of make-your-own-sundae bars end in happiness.
但十成十的圣代自助吧都是以幸福收场
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译制作更多美剧原创翻译 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:屁股猫 擦屁股赛 Tina Joanna
后期:孤帆 时间轴:Jimmy贝壳
校对:YY Vin 总监:YY
生活大爆炸 第五季第二十集
Hello, Mummy, Daddy. How are you?
妈妈 爸爸 你们好吗
Pretty good. Can't complain.
还行 没啥好抱怨的
Oh, I'm sure you can.
亲爱的 你肯定行
Just give it a minute.
酝酿一下 抱怨自然来
Listen, uh,
是这样的
there's something I want to talk to you about.
我想告诉你们一件事
I wasn't ready until now, but...
之前我一直没做好心理准备
I think it's time.
现在时机已到
It's finally happening.
终究还是发生了
You're coming out of the closet, aren't you?
你要出柜了 对吧
We love you, and we accept your alternate lifestyle.
我们爱你 也能接受你不同的生活方式
Just... keep it to yourself.
你别...张扬乱搞就行了
No, I'm not gay.
没有 我才不是同性恋
If anything, I'm metrosexual.
人家顶多是都市花美男
What's that?
那是什么啊
It means I like women as well as their skin-care products.
就是 我爱女人 也爱她们的保养品
Well, if you're not coming out,
好吧 如果你不是要出柜
在印度 板球是非常火热的运动
why did you call us during the cricket semifinals?
那干嘛还打扰我们看板球半决赛
I'm tired of trying to meet someone,
在人海中寻觅真爱的日子 我过累了
and I think I'd like you to help me find a...
我想请你们帮忙我找个...
a wife.
老婆
And just to clarify...
我就问清楚
a female wife?
是女性的老婆吗
Yes!
是的
Matchmaking-- very smart move, son.
包办婚姻 聪明的选择啊 儿子
Much better than marrying for love.
比自由恋爱的婚姻好多了
We married for love.
我们当初就是自由恋爱的啊
And it's been wonderful!
所以过得多么幸福美满啊
Quantum physics makes me so happy.
量子力学真让我满心欢喜
Yeah, I'm glad.
恭喜恭喜
It's like looking at the universe naked.
如同看着一丝不挂的宇宙
Hi. Guys got a minute?
能打扰一下吗
Sure. What's up?
行啊 什么事
Well, I was thinking about Sheldon's little joke
我想到谢尔顿开的小玩笑
the other night about me eating all your food.
就那天晚上说我老蹭你们东西吃
Oh! That was no joke. But...
那不是在开玩笑 不过...
I understand your confusion,
我能理解你以为我是说笑
as I am our group's resident cutup.
毕竟我一直是咱们小团体中的笑话王
I'm sorry, you are our resident cutup?
不是吧 你还是小团体中的笑话王吗
Yes.
当然
Oh, prove it.
证明一下
Knock-knock.
敲敲门 敲敲门
- Who's there? - Interrupting physicist.
-谁呢 -插嘴物理学家
- Interrupting phys... - Muon!
-物理学家怎么插... -介子[哞哞]
这改编自插嘴牛的笑话当对方问牛怎么插嘴 你就用牛叫声[哞Moo]插嘴
Anyway, I got a little residual check from my commercial,
言归正传 我收到了我广告的尾款
and I thought, hey, how about I get the guys
我想了想 不如给你们
a little thank you to pay them back?
买点感恩礼物当做回报吧
So, Sheldon...
所以呢 谢尔顿
ta-da!
你看
A vintage mint-in-box
未拆封的经典
1975 Mego Star Trek Transporter
1975年米果公司出产的星际迷航传送机
with real transporter action.
还会有真实的传送特效
Hot darn!
帅爆了
Where did you get that?
你去哪里买的啊
From Stuart, at the comic book store.
斯图尔特的漫画店里买的
You went to the comic book store by yourself?
你孤身一人走进了漫画店啊
Yeah. It was fun.
是啊 挺好玩的
I walked in, and two different guys got asthma attacks.
我一走进 俩男的立刻被迷得哮喘发作
Felt pretty good.
感觉真爽啊
This calls for an expression of gratitude.
这个应该表示一下感谢
Ooh, am I about to get a rare Sheldon Cooper hug?
哟 是不是要给我一个罕见的谢氏拥抱
No, not this time. Then they wouldn't be special.
这次不行 不然我的拥抱就掉价了
Thanks, Penny.
谢了 佩妮
You're welcome.
不客气
Don't worry, I didn't forget about you.
别担心 我没忘记你
Leonard, I got you...
莱纳德 我给你买了
a label-maker!
一个标签机
Wow...
No, it's great.
真好
Also mint-in-box. Mm.
也是全新没开封的
And I got you a transporter, too!
我也给你买了个传送机
Awesome!
太帅了
Look, it was actually designed for my vintage Mr. Spock action figure.
这是专门配我的珍藏版史波克模型的呢
Oh, that's great! Let's open them up and put him in there.
那太好了 我们快拆开把他放进传送机吧
- Open it?! - Oh, good Lord, no!
-打开?! -老天啊 不行
Why? They're just toys.
为什么 玩具不是拿来玩的吗
- They're collectibles. - They're mint-in-box.
-拿来收藏的 -全新没开封的
Come on. Can't we open one up and take a look?
拜托 打开来看看也不行吗
No, don't!
不行
Once you open the box, it loses its value.
一旦开封了就不值钱了
Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity.
我妈也曾教育我 要用这种态度对待童贞
Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun
不过我觉得 与其收着发霉
taking it out and playing with it.
不如拿出来多晒晒"太阳"
Are you sure you want us here when you meet this woman?
你确定要我们陪你见相亲对象吗
Oh, yes.
确定
In my culture, it's expected
按照我们的习俗
to have a chaperone to oversee a first date.
相亲时就得带个伴来帮过过眼
Plus, I want to make a good impression, and no offense,
况且我想留个好印象 说了你们别生气
but with you guys here, I look like I'm six-two.
跟你们在一起 我看上去就像一米八的
The nuns always chaperoned the dances at my high school.
我们高中舞会时修女也老是盯着我们
They used to make us leave room between us for the Holy Spirit.
她们总是要我们保持距离 留点空间给圣灵
Uh, Hindus do the same thing.
印度人也这样
Except they leave room for a cow.
只不过他们留空间给牛
Listen, I love your charming racist humor,
我很欣赏你的种族歧视幽默感
but any chance you could not mock my religion while she's here?
但能不能别在女人面前 嘲笑我的宗教信仰呢
Yesterday, you made fun of me for eating lox.
你昨天还笑我吃熏鲑鱼呢
It's different, your people don't worship lox.
那不一样 你们犹太人又不崇拜鲑鱼
Clearly, you've never been to brunch with my cousins.
显然你没跟我堂兄妹吃过早午餐
So, arranged marriages-- the parents just decide
包办婚姻是不是双方父母一旦决定
and then you have to get married?
你们就得结婚
No, no, I get a say in it.
不是 我有说话权的
But I'm sure whoever shows up will be better company
不过我相信不管什么样的人来
than the threesome I've been having
都比跟杰迈玛大婶和巴特沃斯夫人
杰迈玛大婶和巴特沃斯夫人均为食品品牌名称
with Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth.
在厨房里玩3P要好得多
Excuse me, are you Rajesh?
请问 你是拉杰什吗
Ah, yes.
我是
You must be Lakshmi.
你应该是拉克希米吧
Uh, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
我也是
Oh! These are my friends.
这两位是我朋友
- This is Bernadette. - Hello.
-这位是伯纳黛特 -你好
- And this is Howard. - Nice to meet you.
-这位是霍华德 -幸会
- You, too. - Please, have a seat.
-幸会 -请坐
I'm thinking double wedding.
双重婚礼有戏了
Dr. Cooper.
库珀博士
Dr. Cooper?
库珀博士
Is someone there?
谁在说话
Down here. On your desk.
在这里 你桌子上
Spock?
史波克
I need to speak with you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Fascinating.
太奇妙了
The only logical explanation is that this is a dream.
唯一合乎逻辑的解释就是 这是梦
It is not the only logical explanation.
做梦也不是唯一合乎逻辑的解释
For example, you could be hallucinating
比如 你之所以产生幻觉
after being hit on the head by,say,
是因为被某物砸到头 比如说
a coconut.
椰子
Was I hit on the head by a coconut?
我真的被椰子砸到头了?
I am not going to dignify that with a response.
我不想就此做出任何回应
Now to the matter at hand.
先说要紧事
You need to play with the transporter toy.
你要玩这个传送机玩具
But it's mint-in-box.
可这是全新没开封的
Yes.
没错
And to open it would destroy its value.
而且开封了就毁了它的价值
But remember, like me,
但你要记住 你跟我一样
you also have a human half.
也有一半人类血统
Well, I'm not going to dignify that with a response.
我不想就此做出任何回应
Consider this.
你想一想
What is the purpose of a toy?
玩具的意义在于什么
To be played with.
给人玩
Therefore, to not play with it would be...?
那么 不给人玩意味着...
Illogical.
不合常理
Damn it, Spock, you're right.
该死 史波克 你说得对
I'll do it.
我这就开封
Sheldon, wait.
谢尔顿 等等
You have to wake up first.
你得先醒来
Oh, of course.
当然
Set phasers to dumb, right?
先设好相位仪 对吧
Goodie, goodie, goodie!
赶紧 赶快 马上
This is wrong, this is wrong.
这样不对 这样不对
I'm so excited, but this is wrong.
太兴奋了 可这样不对
I'm going to do it.
我要开封了
I'm doing it.
我在开封了
I did it.
开完了
That's what I always thought 1975 smelled like.
跟我想象中的1975年的味道一样
One to beam down, Mr. Scott.
斯科特 送我下去
Aye, aye, Mr. Spock.
遵命 史波克
Energize.
启动
Energize.
启动
Don't be broken.
别坏啊
Oh, please, don't be broken.
求求你 千万别坏
What did you make me do?!
瞧你让我干的好事
Okay, okay, think.
冷静冷静 动动脑子
It's only logical.
这样完全合乎常理
My goodness, that was delicious.
天啊 这真是太好吃了
Well, I hope you saved room for chocolate lava cake.
我希望你还吃得下巧克力软心蛋糕
Impressive.
不错嘛
What goes into making something like that?
你怎么想到做这个
Well, you start out by trying to
其实呢 最开始
make chocolate souffl? And when it falls, you panic,
我是想做巧克力酥的 结果失败了 我慌了
quickly change the name, and voila, lava cake.
赶紧改个名字 当当 就变成软心蛋糕了
I bet our parents are dying to know how things are going here.
我们的家长现在肯定很想知道进展如何
Well, let's see.
一起看看
Yep, three missed calls.
没错 有三通未接电话
Four missed calls, two text messages
四通未接电话 两条短信
and a failed video chat. I win!
一次视频聊天邀请失败 我赢了
So, what are we going to tell them?
那我们该怎么跟他们说呢
I'd like to tell them things are going well.
我觉得一切进展顺利
Me, too.
同意
But before we get their hopes up,
但在燃起他们的希望之前
we should probably make sure we're on the same page.
得先弄清楚我们的步调是否一致
Okay.
What page are you on?
那你现在走到哪一步
I'm on the one where I'm under a lot of pressure
我现在走到 父母不断施压
from my parents to get married and settle down
逼我结婚定下来
and have a family,
组建家庭
and I'm going to do it so they don't find out I'm gay.
所以我会乖乖结婚 好隐瞒我是拉拉的事实
Say again?
你说什么
I'm gay.
我是拉拉
Like... dude-on-dude,
好比男男
but with women?
但你是女女吗
I know a fake marriage isn't an honest way to live,
我知道假结婚的只是一场骗局
but you of all people should know how difficult it is
但你一定比其他人更理解 我们的文化中
to come out in our culture.
出柜是多么难以被接受
Why me of all people?!
为什么我比其他人更理解
Well, there's a rumor back in New Delhi that you're--
你老家新德里那里有传言 说你...
how shall we say--
委婉点说好了
comfortable in a sari.
身穿男服 心在纱丽
I'm not gay!
我不是基佬
Really? The chocolate lava cake,
真的吗 巧克力软心蛋糕
the little soaps in the bathroom,
浴室的小肥皂
and I'm sorry, but you're wearing more perfume than I am.
而且 你身上的"香水"味比我还重呢
That's Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar.
那可是科勒和拉马尔的"固若金汤"
And for your information, it's unisex.
顺便告诉你一下 这是中性香水
Fill in the blank.
玩个填空游戏吧
I love the nightlife...
我爱夜生活
I like to boogie.
我爱布"基"[舞蹈]
Got you.
露馅了吧
With women! I like to boogie with women!
是跟女人跳 我爱跟女人跳布吉
That's disappointing.
真让人失望
You were exactly the kind of phony-baloney husband
你就是我想要的带"把儿"假老公
I was looking for.
最完美的人选
Thank you.
谢谢
And once again, my baloney likes girls.
重申一次 我的"把儿"喜欢女人
W-W-Wait!
慢着
You don't want to put a bite of that in your mouth
在没尝过我自制的香堤伊奶油之前
without trying my homemade Chantilly cream.
最好先一口都别吃
Yeah, okay, that time I heard it.
好吧 这次我听出来基味了
Oh, dear.
天啊
Two suns and no sunscreen.
两个太阳 没带防晒乳
Hello again, Sheldon.
你好 谢尔顿
What is it now, Tiny Spock?
又怎么了 小小史波克
I am very disappointed in you.
我对你非常失望
You broke your toy and switched it with Leonard's.
你弄坏了自己的玩具 然后偷换给莱纳德
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你应该为自己的行为感到羞耻
You're the one who told me to play with it.
是你让我玩玩具的
If I told you to jump off the bridge of the Enterprise,
那我让你从进取号的舰桥上跳下来
would you do it?
你会照办吗
Oh, if I got on the bridge of the Enterprise,
如果我上了进取号的舰桥
I would never, ever leave.
我死也不会跳出去
Trust me, it gets old after a while.
相信我 很快就会玩腻了
You must right your wrongs, Sheldon.
你必须改正你的错误 谢尔顿
Why? I got away with it.
为什么 我成功蒙混过关了
Leonard has his toy, and he's never going to open it,
莱纳德有他的玩具 而且永远也不会打开
so he won't know it's broken.
所以不会知道那是坏的
And I have a toy that isn't broken.
而我得到了一个完好无损的玩具
Everybody's happy.
皆大欢喜
Well, I am unhappy.
错 我不开心
I thought where you come from they don't have emotions.
我以为你是来自无情绪星球的呢
《星际迷航》史波克是人类与瓦肯人的混血瓦肯人是个几乎能克制所有情感的种族
I come from a factory in Taiwan.
我来自台湾的一家玩具工厂
Now, do the right thing.
现在快去改正错误
You know what you are?
知道你是什么吗
Well, you're a green-blooded buzz kill.
你是个冷血的扫兴绿鬼
瓦肯人有绿色的血液
Perhaps it's time you beam on out of here.
你现在还是赶紧传送走吧
Fine.
好吧
I will just use the transporter.
我用传送机把自己传送走吧
Oh, right.
哎呀 我忘了
You broke it.
你把它弄坏了
Very well.
很好
Cooper to Enterprise, one to beam up.
库珀呼叫进取号 请求传送一人
Energize.
开始传送
Tiny Spock, help.
小小史波克 救命啊
Ready for lunch?
要去吃午餐了吗
Yeah, one sec.
要的 等一下
Oh, good. Ma would've killed me
好了 我老妈要是发现
if she found out I broke my retainer.
我把牙保持器弄坏了会杀了我的
Can I run something by you? It's about Lakshmi.
我可以跟你谈个事情吗 跟拉希米有关
Yeah, sure. How are things going?
好 说吧 发展得怎么样了
We hit a couple of bumps.
我们有几个小问题
She lives over in Manhattan Beach,
她住在曼哈顿海滩
so it takes, like, an hour to get there.
我得花一个小时才能到她家
And she's a lesbian.
而且她是个拉拉
What do you mean, "she's a lesbian"?
你说她是"拉拉"是什么意思
Well, you know how whenever you and I would try
还记得每次我们去酒吧泡妞
to hit on women in bars and they'd blow us off
只要失败了 我们就会互相安慰
and then we'd tell each other they were probably gay?
说那女的铁定是同性恋吗
It's like that.
就像那样啊
Except this time, it's true.
只是这次 她是真的同性恋
Then why did she even go out with you?
那她干嘛还出来跟你相亲啊
She was looking for a husband so she can appear to be straight.
她想找个老公假结婚来掩盖事实
And, you know,
虽然这主意
it sounded crazy to me at first...
乍听之下挺疯狂的
but I'm actually thinking about doing it.
但我真的有考虑跟她结婚
Okay, so the reason that might sound crazy...
这事情乍听就很疯狂是因为
is 'cause it's crazy!
这本来就很疯狂啊
Look, Howard, you're in a relationship.
霍华德 你有女朋友了
You know you have to make compromises.
你当然不用妥协
Yes, but my compromises are about which bedspread to buy
但我要妥协的是 买哪种床单
or whose turn it is to do the laundry,
或者今天该轮到谁洗衣服啦
Bernadette's or my mom's.
伯纳黛特还是我妈
It's a great deal.
跟她结婚很合算啊
We both get our parents off our backs,
我和她都能摆脱父母的控制
I don't have to come home to an empty apartment every night.
每晚回家不用再面对空荡荡的屋子
Plus, once I'm married, I can finally eat carbs again
再说结了婚 我就尽情吃碳水化合物了
据说不吃碳水化合物能减肥 控制身材
and let myself go.
不用再担心身材问题
Why don't you tell your parents
何不告诉你父母
you want to try to find someone else?
你想另寻意中人
Maybe one who hasn't slept with more woman than you.
或许找个睡过的女人比你少的伴儿
Because this one wants to marry me.
但这个女人想跟我结婚
I might never find another one who does.
我从没找到过想跟我结婚的女人
So you're seriously thinking about marrying someone
所以你真的是在慎重考虑
you're never gonna have sex with?
要过无性婚姻吗
I can't believe your attitude.
不敢相信你是这态度
I thought you were in favor of gay people getting married.
你不是向来支持同性恋婚姻的吗
Yes, to other gay people!
没错 我支持的是双方都是同性恋
Do you hear how homophobic you sound?
你知道你这话有多"恐同"吗
Oh, I don't want a broken toy.
我才不想要坏的
Nothing!
没事
What?
什么
Nothing. I said nothing.
没事 我说了没事
That was weird.
好诡异
Really? I don't even notice anymore.
真的吗 他的诡异早被我当正常了
I cannot believe you guys aren't gonna play with these.
我真不敢相信 你们真的不拆出来玩
Well, I told you, you don't. It's mint-in-box.
我说了你不信嘛 全新未开封不能拆
I don't know. I just think it's a waste.
我不知道 只是觉得浪费
Relax. I'm just looking at the box.
放心啦 我只看看盒子
Perhaps you should look with your eyes
你光用眼睛看就行了
and not your muscular Nebraska man hands.
把你那肌肉发达的汉子手拿开
What is your problem?!
你到底怎么回事啊
My problem is that I don't want you to break Leonard's toy.
我就是怕你弄坏莱纳德的玩具
Which you probably did by shaking it!
万一你摇一摇 就摇坏了呢
She shook it, we all saw her.
她摇过了 我们都看到了啊
Leonard, I bought you this
莱纳德 我送你这个
'cause I wanted you to have fun with it.
只是想让你玩得开心
I don't want it to sit in this box.
我不想它一直呆在盒子里不见天日
You know, you're right.
你说得对
I mean, it's from you,
这可是你送我的
I'm never gonna sell it.
我不可能拿出来卖
- I'm opening it. - Yes!
-我这就拆吧 -太好了
- It's broken. - What?
-是坏的 -什么
Oh, nice job, man hands!
瞧你干的好事 汉子手
I didn't break it.
不是我弄坏的
I guess Stuart sold it to me like this.
估计斯图尔特卖给我的时候就这样了
Yes. Yes, he did.
没错 肯定是他
That is a perfectly satisfying and plausible explana...
这是最最最可信又最最最合理的解释...
Let's all be mad at Stuart!
要怪就怪斯图尔特吧
You know, I paid a lot for this.
这玩意老贵了
Let's take it over there and show him.
我们拿回店里给他看吧
Absolutely.
绝对要的
Wait!
等等
It was me.
是我干的
I opened your toy...
是我拆开了你的玩具...
discovered it was broken and didn't tell you.
发现是坏的 却没有告诉你
Why would you open mine?
你为什么要拆我的
I didn't. That was a lie.
我没有 我说谎了
I opened my own toy...
我拆开了自己的
and it was already broken, so I switched them.
发现它已经坏了 所以跟你换了个
You should talk to Stuart.
那你该跟斯图尔特说啊
I can't, because that was a lie.
不能说 我又说谎了
Yours was broken in an earthquake--
你的玩具在地震中坏了...
and that's a lie.
还是说谎
What is the truth?
真相到底是什么
My Mr. Spock doll came to me in a dream
我的玩具史波克先生托梦给我
and forced me to open it.
逼我拆开了盒子
And when the toy broke, I switched it for yours.
玩具坏掉以后 我就偷换了你的
Later, he encouraged me to do the right thing,
后来他鼓励我改正错误
and I defied him.
而我拒绝了他
And then I was attacked by a Gorn.
然后我就被葛恩追杀了
葛恩:星际迷航中虚构的物种
Okay, that I believe.
好吧 这个我信
Leonard, Penny, I just, I want you both to know
莱纳德 佩妮 我要对你们说
that I regret my actions towards the two of you.
我很后悔之前对两位所做的事
That's a lie.
我又说谎了
So, is that one mine?
这么说 那个是我的咯
- Yes. - Well, hand it over so I can open it.
-是的 -那给我吧 我来拆开
Okay.
好吧
And, Leonard, even though I don't have one anymore,
莱纳德 虽然我的玩具坏了
I hope you have fun playing with it.
我还是希望你玩得开心
- And that's a lie, right? - It's a big, fat whopper.
-你又说谎了吧 -弥天大谎
I hope it breaks.
我真心希望这个是坏的
This is a treat.
欢迎大驾光临
What brings you guys by?
什么风把你们吹来了
Raj, Howie told me what's going on with you and Lakshmi.
拉杰 华仔跟我说了你和拉希米的事
You told her?
你居然告诉她了
I told everybody.
我还告诉所有人了呢
We believe there's someone out there who will love you for you.
我们相信你一定会找到一个真心爱你的人
Actually, we kind of agreed to disagree on that one,
其实在这点上 我们各持不同意见
but we both think you shouldn't marry this woman.
但我们一致认为 你不该跟她结婚
So, while I'm waiting for this mysterious perfect match
所以当我在等待这个可能存在 也可能不存在的
who may or may not exist, I'm supposed to just be alone?
神秘真命天女时 就该一直单身下去吗
Not necessarily.
那倒未必
I think we found someone for you to cuddle with.
我们为你找了个可以相依偎的伴
Oh, my goodness.
我的老天
Aren't you the cutest little Yorkie ever!
你可真是史上最可爱的小狗狗
You got him for me?
他真的是送我的吗
Her. We thought you two would hit it off.
是"她" 你俩肯定合得来
I think we already have.
我俩一拍即合
Thank you guys so much.
太感谢你们了
一般男用钱包称wallet 女用钱包称purse
Let's go see if you fit in my man purse.
来看看你能不能装进我男用手包里去
Heterosexual, my ass.
异性恋 骗谁呀