It's from Game of Thrones.
这是《权力的游戏》里的那把
If we're going to start a fantasy sword collection--
如果我们要开始收藏奇幻剧中的刀剑
and I've long thought we should--
虽然我很久前就认为应该收藏
is this really the sword to start with?
但真的要从这把开始吗
What did you have in mind?
那你想从哪把开始
Well, off the top of my head, I'd have to go with Excalibur.
我会不假思索地说 亚瑟王的神剑
It gives you the right to rule England.
它能赋予你统治英格兰的权力
It would be a replica of a movie prop.
那肯定是电影道具的复制品
It'd give you the right to rule a replica of England.
那就是赋予你统治英格兰复制品的权力
Well, they don't have an Excalibur here,
这里没有亚瑟王的神剑
so what do you want to do?
你觉得该怎么办
Mm. Tough decision.
真是艰难的抉择
There's no weaponry from Lord of the Rings
这里没有中国血汗工厂伪造的那种
forged in a Chinese sweatshop?
《指环王》里的武器吗
Just Bilbo Baggins' sword over there.
只有比尔博·巴金斯的剑在那边
Two grown men with a hobbit's dagger; wouldn't we look silly?
俩成年男子拿着把霍比特人的短剑 看着不傻吗
Okay, let's go for it.
好了 就这把了
Oh, I see you guys have found my little treasure.
两位发现了我的小宝贝
Okay? It's magnificent.
什么叫还行 它简直了不起
What do you want for it?
多少钱
Oh, it's hard to put a price on something
很难给本尊出现在付费电视上
that's a copy of something that was on pay cable.
其复制品出现在本店里的东西定价
But for my friends, let's say 250?
不过卖给朋友嘛 就二百五吧
Oh, that's pretty steep.
你还真是狮子大开口
Well, it's a limited edition.
这可是限量版
They only made 8,000 of these bad boys.
只生产了八千把哦
We're wasting precious time. Buy it.
我们在浪费宝贵时间 快买下
Can you do any better?
还能少点吗
I'm already giving you the friends and family discount.
这已经是亲友折扣了
Oh, did you hear that?
听到了吗
We're getting the friends and family discount.
人家都给我们亲友折扣了
We are honored and we will take it.
我们很荣幸 这就买了
What are you doing?
你在做什么啊
250 is already the discounted price.
二百五已经是折扣价了
Tell you what, I'll go 235.
这样吧 二百三十五好了
Nope. Maybe another time.
那算了 下次买吧
Okay, 225-- my final offer.
好吧 二百二十五 这是最终报价
Take it, take it.
买下吧 买下吧
Man, you're killing me!
天 你是要杀了我
Killing you? I can't breathe.
杀你? 我都喘不过气了
210, and I'm losing money.
二百一吧 亏本卖了
Oh, now, we can't let him lose money, Leonard. I'm so sorry.
不能欺人太甚 莱纳德 太对不起了
210 and you throw in the Iron Man helmet.
二百一 再送个《钢铁侠》里的头盔
That helmet's signed by Robert Downey Jr.
那头盔上有小罗伯特·唐尼的签名
Okay, if you're going to question
好吧 如果你要质疑
the importance of an actor's signature on a plastic helmet
一个来自漫画改编的电影 还有演员签名的
from a movie based on a comic book,
塑料头盔的重要性
then all of our lives have no meaning!
那我们这群人的生活 还有什么意义可言
Just the sword, 210.
就这把剑 二百一
I can eat meat this week.
这周有肉吃啦
I just saved us 40 bucks.
我帮我们省了四十块
I've long said, what you lack in academic knowledge
我早就说过 你学术知识的匮乏
you make up for in street smarts.
全弥补在市井小民的小聪明上了
You want me to wrap it?
要包起来吗
I'm gonna stab my friend in the chest.
我要用它直刺我朋友胸口
Hello, Wil Wheaton.
哈罗 威尔·惠顿
It's part of my sword collection.
这是我刀剑收藏中的其中一把
- Do you have a sword collection? - No.
-你有收藏刀剑吗 -没有
I'm not surprised.
我一点都不奇怪
Here's the Batman 612
这是《蝙蝠侠》第612期
with the Jim Lee alternate cover that you wanted.
有你想要的吉姆·李重新画的封面
Awesome. What do I owe you?
太棒了 多少
Didn't even ask for the friends and family discount.
他都没要个亲友折扣
Hey, I'm having a party at my house on Friday,
周五我要在家办个派对
and I was hoping you would stop by.
希望你能来
Will there be girls there?
有女孩子吗
'Cause there wasn't last time.
上次就没有
There will be girls.
这次肯定有
You guys are invited if you want to come by.
你们想来的话 我也邀请你们哦
I see what you're doing.
我知道你的小把戏
You accept an invitation
你接受了
to a party at the home of my sworn enemy,
去我死敌家参加派对的邀请
he tells everyone we're going to be there,
他就会大肆宣扬 我们俩会去
and when we don't show, he looks the fool.
而我们不去 他就成了傻瓜
I was actually thinking about going.
我是真的想去
And then declaring the party a fiasco and storming out,
去了说一句 这派对烂死了 然后摔门而去
leaving him humiliated in front of his guests.
让他在客人面前颜面尽失
No, I was gonna grab Raj and Howard
不是 我要带上拉杰和霍华德
and have a good time.
我们要好好玩
Oh, great, more guys.
太好了 僧多粥少
It's gonna be another Wil Wheaton sausage-fest.
威尔·惠顿又筹办了一个光"棍"派对
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译制作更多美剧原创翻译 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
Sheldon, can you grab me a water?
谢尔顿 能给拿瓶水吗
Can you or can't you?
到底可不可以
It's not that simple, Leonard.
这事没那么简单 莱纳德
It never is, is it?
什么到你那 都复杂了
At this moment,our relationship exists
目前 咱俩的关系
in two mutually contradictory states.
处于两种相互矛盾的状态
Until you either do not go or go
在你决定去 或是不去
to Wil Wheaton's party,
威尔·惠顿的派对之前
you are simultaneously my friend and not my friend.
你是我的朋友 同时又不是我的朋友
I'm characterizing this phenomenon
我把这个现象称为
as Schrodinger's Friendship.
薛定谔的友谊
Got it. Can I have my water?
明白了 可以把水给我了吗
Now get it yourself, you traitor.
自己捡去吧 你这个叛徒
Wait, what is going on?
等一下 这到底是怎么回事
In case you have forgotten,
忘了我就再提醒你一下
Schrodinger's cat is a thought experiment...
薛定谔的猫是个理想实验
No, no, I didn't forget.
不 不 我没忘
Um, there's this cat in a box and until you open it,
他把一只猫装进了盒子 在你打开盒子之前
it's either dead or alive or both.
猫要么死 要么活 要么半死半活
Although, back in Nebraska,
尽管在我内布拉斯卡州的老家
our cat got stuck in my brother's camp trunk,
我们家的猫钻进了我哥露营用的行李箱里
and we did not need to open it
我们不用打开就知道
to know there was all kinds of dead cat in there.
里面肯定装满了各式各样的死猫
Homespun stories, knowledge of physics
会讲家常小故事 懂点物理
and a bosom that defies it.
同时还具有傲人的双峰
You're the whole package, aren't you?
你还真是全才啊
Uh, I got great news.
我有好消息要宣布
NASA picked my team's design
NASA[国家航空航天局]选中了我们小组
for the deep field space telescope
设计的深空太空望远镜
that's going on the International Space Station this spring.
今春天就要把这个设计用在国际空间站上了
Howie, that's wonderful!
华仔 这太棒了
Someone has to go up with the telescope
安装的时候还要派一个人
as a payload specialist,
作为装备专家上太空
and guess who that someone is.
猜猜他们选中谁了
Who's Muhammad Li?
穆罕默德·李是谁
Muhammad is the most common first name in the world,
穆罕默德是全球最普遍的名
Li, the most common surname.
而李则是最普遍的姓氏
As I didn't know the answer,
因为我不知道答案
I thought that gave me a mathematical edge.
但我觉得这么猜 在数学上比较靠谱
It's me, Sheldon.
他们选中我 谢尔顿
I'm going up in space!
我要上太空了
Technically, I'm an astronaut.
严格来说 我是宇航员了
NASA doesn't have a shuttle anymore.
NASA已经没有航天飞机了
How are you going to get up there?
你怎么上太空呀
Oh, well, it's really cool.
这个过程就酷了
You fly to Moscow, they take you out to Kazakhstan,
你先飞到莫斯科 然后他们带你去哈萨克斯坦
and then you get into a Russian Soyuz rocket
然后你再登上一个俄罗斯联盟号火箭
which shoots you into a low earth orbit.
直接冲上低空地球轨道
Or just sits there on the launch pad
又或是你只能呆坐在火箭发射台上
because the Kazakhi mafia
因为哈萨克黑手党
sold the rocket fuel on the black market.
把火箭燃料都拿到黑市上去卖了
Are those Russian rockets safe?
这些俄罗斯火箭安全吗
Well, I mean, safe as it can be when it was built
切尔诺贝利事件也是这帮俄罗斯人弄出来的
by the good folks who brought you Chernobyl.
安全性可见一斑吧
I'd like to propose a toast.
我们大家来敬他一杯吧
The dream to go up into space is one we all share,
我们在座的各位 都有登上太空的梦想
and Howard's making that a reality.
而今天霍华德 实现了这个梦想
We're all very proud of you.
我们都以你为傲
That was a lovely toast.
敬酒词说的不错呀
- Kudos. - Thank you.
-口头表扬一次 -谢谢
Simultaneously, a festival of cloying cliche.
与此同时 你的敬酒词也老套得让人反胃
You're really quiet.
你怎么这么安静
Just a little tired.
只是有点累了
I hope not too tired, because I'm feeling
希望你别太累 因为我现在可是
particularly masculine right now.
"阳刚"十足哦
All systems go, if you catch my drift.
蓄势待发 你明白我意思吧
I always catch your drift.
我一向明白你意思
All right, well, something's obviously bugging you.
好吧 你很明显是有心事
I just can't believe you signed up
我只是不敢相信你居然
for the space program without even talking to me.
都不跟我商量就决定上太空了
You're worried about me.
你是在担心我
That is so sweet.
你真是贴心啊 宝贝儿
You know, there's a saying we have at NASA.
在我们NASA有一句老话
What makes the right stuff so right
太空英雄之所以成为英雄
is that it always comes home.
是因为他们能平安归来
Just stop talking, Howard.
你就闭嘴吧 霍华德
This isn't the reaction I expected
我跟你说我要成为宇航员时
when I told you I was gonna be an astronaut.
我可没想到你会是这么个反应
What did you think was going to happen?
那你以为我会是什么反应
Honestly? Sex.
实话吗 当然是滚床单
Do you realize what a big deal this is?
你知道这是多大的事吗
What an honor it is to be chosen to go into space?
你知道被选中上太空是何等的荣誉吗
I just wish you included me in the decision.
我只是希望你做决定之前能跟我商量一下
We're supposed to be partners.
咱俩应该是人生搭档
We're supposed to be a team.
应该是站在同一战线的
I'm sorry. You're right.
对不起 你说的没错
Okay, let's try this again.
好吧 咱重头来一次
Bernadette, an opportunity has come up
伯纳黛特 我现在遇到一个千载难逢的机遇
that impacts both of us, and I'd like to discuss it.
事关咱俩 所以我想跟你商量一下
I've been offered a chance to go up
我被NASA选中
to the International Space Station for three weeks.
要去国际空间站待上三个星期
What are your thoughts on that?
你怎么想
Well, first of all, thank you
首先 我想谢谢你
for including me in the decision-making process.
在做决定之前想到要跟我商量
Hey, we're a team.
那是当然 咱俩可是一个阵营的
So, what do you think?
那说说你的想法吧
Howard, my father was a police officer.
霍华德 我父亲是个警察
We never knew from one night to the next
我们家人每天都提心吊胆的
if he was going to come home alive.
不知道他晚上能不能活着回到家
And I don't want to live that way with you.
我不希望跟你以后的生活也是这个样子
Hey, my father abandoned me and my mother
我十一岁的时候
when I was 11.
我爸就抛弃了我和我妈
We never saw him again.
我们从那以后再没见过他
Oh, boo-hoo, you're not going to space!
说啥都没用 反正我就是不许你上太空
Pretty cool about Howard, huh?
霍华德还挺有能耐的 对吧
Don't talk to me as if nothing's happened between us.
别装作咱俩之间好像没事一样
And yes, it sure is, buddy.
不过没错 他是挺有能耐的 兄弟
For God's sake, will you stop with the Schrodinger stuff.
老天啊 你能不能别再玩薛定谔那一套了
Would you prefer a simpler application
你想要像海森堡不确定性原理
of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle,
那样更简单的程序吗
in which I could either
我现在不能同时确定
know where you are or whether I like you,
你到底是哪方的或我是否喜欢你
You never stop talking, do you?
你是从不知道住嘴的 是吧
What differences does it make
莱纳德去不去威尔·惠顿的派对
if Leonard goes to Wil Wheaton's party?
有什么区别
Wil Wheaton is Sheldon's mortal enemy.
威尔·惠顿是谢尔顿的死敌
Sheldon, I know you're a bit
谢尔顿 我知道你是个
of a left-handed monkey wrench, but...
十分别扭的人 但是
you really have a mortal enemy?
你真的有个死敌吗
In fact, I have 61 of them.
其实我有61个
Would you like to see the list?
你想看看我的黑名单吗
Oh, say no, say no, say no, say no.
说不要 说不要 说不要
You just got off the list.
刚刚才把你从名单上剔除
Would you like back on it?
是不是又想回去了
This'll just take a moment.
这要稍等一下
It's on a five and a quarter inch floppy.
名单存在一张5.25英寸软盘里
Well, I started the list when I was nine.
我九岁就开始列这个名单了
How did Wil Wheaton get on the list?
威尔·惠顿为啥被列入名单了
- Oh, God! - Oh! Come on!
-老天 -别问啊
As a child, I loved Wesley Crusher,
我小的时候非常喜欢卫斯理·柯洛夏
Wil Wheaton's character on Star Trek.
即威尔·惠顿在《星际迷航》里的角色
So, I drove for hours by bus to a Star Trek convention
我坐了几小时巴士 去参加一个星际迷航大会
at which Wil Wheaton was scheduled to appear,
威尔·惠顿本来是要出席的
so that I could get my Wesley Crusher action figure signed.
我要找他给我的卫斯理·柯洛夏玩具签名
But he never showed, because
可他压根就没出现
apparently, it was cooler for him
因为他去玩"好莱坞框框"了
to be the lower-left corner on Hollywood Squares.
他觉得坐左下角那框框里更酷
Well, whoever was in charge of quality control
好吧 不管是谁在1989年
at the Verbatim Corporation in 1989,
负责威宝公司的质量控制
congratulations, you just made the list.
恭喜他 他进了我的黑名单
Change your mind about sex?
改变主意要滚床单了吗
I'm still mad, but I'll do it.
虽然还生气 但我会委曲求全
No, I've just been thinking.
不是 我刚刚一直在想
It doesn't matter if I'm afraid for your safety.
我担心你的安危并不重要
I don't want to be the person
重要的是 我不想成为那个
who stands between you and your dreams.
阻碍你追逐梦想的人
If going into space means that much to you,
如果去太空真的对你很重要
I will never say another word about it.
我不会再说一句反对的话
I just forgot to brush my teeth.
不过我刚忘了刷牙
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
* I'm not in love with you...
*我爱的不是你 *
Over my dead body my son goes into outer space!
除非我死 否则我儿子休想去太空
Wait, let me see if I got this right.
等等 先看看我理解得对不对
You actually asked Bernadette
你真的半夜
to leave your house in the middle of the night?
把伯纳黛特赶出了家门?
What choice did I have?
我有得选吗
She went behind my back
她背着我
and turned my own mother against me.
告发我妈来反我
Wow. You're not only our first astronaut.
哇 你不仅是我们中的第一个宇航员
You're also the first one of us to kick a girl out of bed.
还是我们中第一个把女孩子赶下床的人
You're like a rock star.
你简直就是个巨星啊
I hate to say it, but she did kind of betray you.
我不想这么说 但她确实背叛了你
You see betrayal in others, but not yourself.
你能看出别人的背叛行为 却看不出你自己的
Going to Wheaton's party is not betraying you.
去惠顿的派对不是背叛你
Oh, of course you would have to believe that.
你当然会这么认为
Evil always thinks it's doing right.
邪恶的人永远认为自己是对的
"Excuse me, Stormtrooper. "
"喂 突击兵"
"These are the droids you're looking for."
"这些才是你要找的机器人"
I'm going to a party.
我是去参加派对
I'm not turning R2-D2 and C-3PO over to the empire!
又不是叫R2-D2和C-3PO机器人反帝国
So, what's gonna happen next?
那接下来怎样
Are you and Bernadette going to break up?
你和伯纳黛特会分手吗
If we're going to get back together,
就算我们要复合
she's going to have to apologize and accept that
她也要先道歉 并且接受
I'm a grown man who can make his own decisions.
我是个大男人 我能自己拿主意
Then she's going to have to convince your mother to let you go into space.
然后她还要说服你妈 让你去太空
I had to tell his mother.
我必须告诉他妈
He can't go to space.
他不能去太空
He's like a baby bird.
他还是只小雏鸟呢
Do you know he once got an asthma attack
你知道他有一次
from reading an old library book?
因为看图书馆的旧书引发哮喘吗
No, I was there that day.
真的 我那天还在场呢
Sheldon threw his back out handing him that book.
谢尔顿递那本书给他时 还闪到腰了
I don't know what I'm going to do.
我不知道自己该怎么办
I don't want to break up over this.
我不想因此和他分手
Okay, why don't you just tell him you made a mistake?
好吧 那你直接跟他说你错了
Do you guys think it was a mistake?
你们觉得我做错了吗
Am I the bad guy in this?
我这样是不是太小人了
It's not for us to judge.
这事轮不到我们来评论
We're just here to provide comfort and support
我们只是来支持你 安慰你
while you come to grips with what a despicable thing you've done.
你要自己面对你的小人之举
Oh, God, you're right.
天啊 你说得对
I took our love and threw it under his bus-sized mother.
我把我们的爱扔到了他那肥婆老妈脚下
I need to apologize.
我得去道歉
Well, that-that's good. I'm glad you came to that.
那也对 我很高兴你想通了
But before you do, let me just ask you a big picture question.
不过在此之前 我想问你一个重点问题
Are you 100% positive
你确定一定以及肯定
you love and want to marry Howard Wolowitz?
你爱霍华德·沃罗威茨而且想嫁给他吗
I do, with all my heart.
当然 发自肺腑地想
Got it. Just had to check.
明白了 就是确认一下
We're going to Wil's.
我们要去威尔家了
This is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会
No, Leonard, this is your last chance.
不对 莱纳德 这是你最后的机会
a historian is going to come to you and say,
会有一位历史学家来问你
"Is it true you were friends with Dr. Sheldon Cooper?"
你真的曾是谢尔顿·库珀博士的朋友吗
And you're going to have to
然后你就会一边
choke back a hot sob of regret and humiliation
饱含悔恨与耻辱地呜咽着
as you mumble, "I was, but
一边说 没错 但是
I chose to go to a party
我当初选择去了一个
thrown by the one kid from Stand By Me that no one remembers."
由不知名电影《伴我同行》里某人办的派对
- You want to drive? - Sure.
-你想开车吗 -好啊
- Hey, Sheldon? - Oh, good.
-喂 谢尔顿 -太好了
You picked me, you picked me.
你选了我 你最后还是选了我
No, I just got a text from Stuart.
不 我就是刚收到斯图尔特的一条短信
Brent Spiner is at the party.
布伦特·斯派尔也在派对上
Mr. Data himself. You love him.
数据先生的扮演者 你可喜欢他了
I did, but I think I've kind of outgrown Star Trek.
以前喜欢 但我现在已经对《星际迷航》不感冒了
You know, stock characters,
你看啊 角色又老套
ludicrous plots, "Beam me up."
情节又离谱 "传送我吧"
What a load of hooey.
真是满嘴荒唐言啊
Live long and prosper, Sheldon.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛哦 谢尔顿
Yeah, even that. You look like a dork.
嗯啊 随你怎么样 看着真傻
Howard, Bernadette's here!
霍华德 伯纳黛特来了
Tell her I'm not home!
跟她说我不在家
What kind of a schmuck play is that?!
你怎么可以装得这么蹩脚
She can hear you shouting!
她听得见你大声嚷嚷
You can. I have nothing to say.
你说啊 我没什么可说的
I just wanted to tell you
我就是想告诉你
I'm sorry I said something to your mother.
我不该给你妈妈打小报告的 我很抱歉
I was gonna tell her eventually,
我本来是打算最后告诉她的
but you went behind my back.
可你居然背着我
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我错了
If you're gonna love me,
如果你要爱我
you're gonna have to love the whole package:
你就得爱我的全部
the tenderhearted poet and the crazy daredevil.
温柔诗人和疯狂泼皮都是我啊
Well, don't say it if you're not gonna mean it,
如果你不是真心的就别这么说
'cause I'm not just gonna stop with the space station.
因为我不止要去空间站
Yeah, I want to go to the Moon, I want to go to Mars.
我还想去月球 想去火星
I want to take a one-man sub to the lowest depths of the ocean.
想乘坐单人潜艇到大洋的最深处
You got seasick on Pirates of the Caribbean.
你在加勒比海盗船上都晕船了
Well, those big kids were rocking it.
那几个胖小子非要摇来摇去
I just did what I did because I love you so much,
我之前那么做只是因为我太爱你了
and the thought of losing you is more than I can handle.
我抑制不住害怕失去你的担心
You're my soul mate.
你是我的灵魂伴侣
This is where you kiss me.
你现在该吻我了
Make up all you want!
你想干嘛都随你
Your tuchis is not leaving this planet!
但你休想离开地球半步
Hey, you know that beautiful actress who plays
你知道那个在《星际迷航之第一次接触》里
the Borg Queen in First Contact?
扮演博格女王的漂亮女演员吗
- Yeah. - Well, I just met her gynecologist!
-知道啊 -我刚刚碰到她的妇科医生了
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Fighting for our friendship.
为我们的友谊奋斗
As peculiar and annoying as you can be,
尽管你古怪又讨人嫌
you're still my little buddy.
但你还是我的好哥们儿
I'm not going to let that end here tonight.
今晚我不能让我们的友谊在这里毁掉
Now put down that drink, let's meet Brent Spiner and go home.
赶紧把杯子放下 咱见完布伦特·斯派尔就走人
Hey, Sheldon, I'm so glad you made it.
嗨 谢尔顿 很高兴你也来了
I found something I think you might like.
有样东西我想你可能会喜欢
What I'd like is for him to have a more depressing home.
他要是有个更无趣的家我就更高兴了
This is quite lovely.
可这地儿真不赖
An original mint-in-package Wesley Crusher action figure.
原版未拆封的卫斯理·柯洛夏活动人偶
I remembered your story about the time you went
我记得你说过有一次
to a convention when you were a kid
你小时候去动漫大会
to get one signed, and I didn't show up.
想拿到一个签名版的 但我没去
Look at what I wrote.
看看我都写了啥
"To Sheldon, sorry this took so long.
"谢尔顿 很抱歉东西来得这么迟
Your friend, Wil Wheaton."
你的朋友 威尔·威顿"
It's my last one.
这是我的最后一个
I want you to have it.
我想把它送给你
Look, everyone. Wil Wheaton is my friend!
看啊 各位 威尔·威顿现在是我朋友了
I haven't seen one of these in years.
我好多年没见过这东西了
Remember how we used to make these things look
还记得我们以前怎么把他们摆的
like they were masturbating?
看起来像在打手枪吗
Brent Spiner, what have you done?!
布伦特·斯派尔 你都干了些什么
That was an original mint-in-package
这可是原版未拆封全新的
Wesley Crusher action figure
卫斯理·柯洛夏活动人偶
signed by my close personal friend, Wil Wheaton.
上面有我的铁哥们儿威尔·威顿签名的
I've got some Mr. Data dolls in the trunk of my car.
我的车后备箱还有几个数据先生的玩偶
You want me to sign one for you?
你想要我也给你签一个吗
You've already signed something, Brent Spiner.
您已经签了 布伦特·斯派尔
Your name on my list.
在我的黑名单上
From this moment on, you are my mortal enemy.
从现在起 你就是我的死敌
Don't worry. It doesn't take up a whole lot of your time.
别担心 你当不了太久
Let's not waste another second on this loser.
别再这个懦夫这儿浪费时间了
Love your house.
好喜欢你家房子啊
Can we get autographed dolls?
能给我们签名玩偶吗
And you come to my birthday party.
外加来参加我的生日派对