生活大爆炸 第五季 The Big Bang Theory Season 5 第8集: 孤立排列 The Isolation Permutation

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 梅丽莎·劳奇


台词
So, Bernadette, how goes the hunt for bridesmaid dresses?
伯纳黛特 伴娘的礼服找得怎样了
Well, if you don't mind looking like
如果你不介意看上去像个
an orange traffic cone, great.
橙色交通锥的话 已经找到了
Girlfriends, I have the answer to our dress problems.
闺蜜们 我有办法解决礼服的问题
Really?
真的吗
12 years ago, my cousin Irene and her entire family
十二年前 我表妹艾琳全家
died in a horrific carbon monoxide accident
在她结婚前晚 全死于一场可怕的
the night before her wedding.
一氧化碳中毒事故
That's horrible.
人间惨剧啊
Yes and no.
这倒未必
All those bridesmaids dresses remain unused
那些还没被穿过的伴娘衣服
and available to us for free.
咱们就能免费享用了
So it seems that cloud of odorless deadly gas
只能说 大难全死
had a silver lining after all.
必有后福啊
Check it out,
你们看
still in the bags.
都还在袋子里呢
The gowns, not the bridesmaids.
不是说尸袋 是说礼服防尘袋
I don't know.
这个嘛
Dead people's dresses?
穿死人剩的衣服不太好吧
Yeah, and cap sleeve...
是啊 而且那超短袖...
Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't notice.
我还希望你们不会注意到呢
Irene was always a slave to a good bargain when it came to clothes,
艾琳总对打折的服饰毫无抵抗力
and sadly as it turned out, space heaters.
超短袖太冷 开暖气才一氧化碳中毒的
Ladies, please.
女士们 自制啊
These four walls once housed an intellectual salon
这间屋子曾是一个智慧的集合地
where the mind received nourishment as well as the stomach.
在这里 大脑和胃袋都能吸收到营养
But through no one's fault,
虽然没人有错
Penny,
佩妮
the quality of dinner conversation in this apartment has declined.
但晚餐谈话的质量的确下滑了
And again, I'm looking at no one in particular,
再次重申 这事谁都不怪
Penny.
佩妮
Fine.
好吧
What would you like to talk about, Sheldon?
那你想聊什么 谢尔顿
What would you like to talk about, Sheldon?
你居然问谢尔顿想聊什么
Why do you hate us?
你何苦要逼死大家呢
I've prepared a number of topics that should appeal to
我准备了一些应该能同时吸引
both the advanced and novice conversationalists.
高阶谈天霸 与低档聊天人的话题
Okay, that time you looked at me.
你明显意有所指的瞄了我
Who didn't?
谁不想瞄你啊
Your skin is like alabaster.
你的皮肤白璧无瑕
Do you even have pores?
感觉根本没毛孔啊
Topic one:
第一个话题
"Faster-than-light particles at CERN--
欧洲核子研究中心宣布超光速离子的存在
paradigm-shifting discovery
这是范式转换的新发现
or another Swiss export as full of holes as their cheese?"
还是像它们的乳酪一样千疮百孔的笑谈
And converse.
开始高谈阔论吧
All right, who wants to go
好吧 谁想来
to my apartment and look at bridal magazines?
我屋子里看看婚礼杂志
Oh, me.
我去看
Through no one's fault, Sheldon, we're leaving.
完全不怪任何人 谢尔顿 我们闪人了
Wait for moi.
等等人家啦
You're leaving?
你也要走吗
Sheldon, sometimes you forget, I'm a lady.
谢尔顿 有时你忘记了我也是一名女士
and with that, comes with an oestrogen fuel need to page through
女人天生带一种雌激素 促使我们一边
thick glossy magazines that make me hate my body.
翻阅光鲜厚重的杂志 一边暗恨自己身材不佳
New topice: women.
新话题: 女人们
Delightfully mysterious or bat-crap crazy?
讨人喜爱的谜女还是令人厌恶的八婆
Totally.
说得好
What's wrong with cap sleeves?
超短袖有哪里不好了
If you have the right figure for it, they're adorable.
只要身形适合 穿起来超卡哇伊啊
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:米小勒 Tina 海因里希 Joanna
校对:Joanna 海因里希 时间轴:叶煦 后期:鱼骨头
精校:塞新觉罗·硬真 总监:马尔泰弱猫
《生活大爆炸》第五季第八集
Hey, Amy, what brings you to our neck of the woods?
哟 艾米 什么风把你吹来这了
Your neurology department loaned me a culture of prions
你们神经科学部门借了我朊病毒培养箱
for my research on bovine spongiform encephalopathy.
来协助我牛海绵状脑病的研究
She popped by to borrow a cup of mad cow disease.
她是来讨一杯疯牛病
It's hard to make degenerative brain maladies hilarious,
把脑部退化疾病说得诙谐可不容易
and yet somehow you do it.
但你总能化正经为笑料
That's fun to have in a lunchroom.
餐桌上谈这个还"真"有意思啊
The real fun starts when you get to pick the rat
真正的乐趣始于你能挑选
you're going to feed it to, and maybe you choose
任意小白鼠来注入病毒
the beady-eyed little mother who's been biting you all week.
搞不好选中的就是那只老咬你的鼠妈妈
Please, we're eating.
拜托 我们在吃饭呢
Can we get that off the table
可不可以把那东西拿下桌
and change the subject?
然后换个话题聊啊
Can we?
换话题吗
Stand back...
屏息以待吧
while I turn this conversation into a "Conver-sensation."
看哥怎么将聊天打屁升华到指点江山
This time, it's your fault.
这次完全是你自找的
I have 100 alphabetized topics from
我有一百个按字母顺序排列的话题 从
"Artichoke-- come on, people, it's just a giant thistle,"
"洋蓟:这不过是蓟长得大一点罢了"
to "Zzz-- the onamona-poetry of sleep."
到"《打鼾》:以鼾声为诗"
Amy, how long would it take for that mad cow disease to kill me?
艾米 疯牛病毒得多久才弄得死我啊
I don't know, four or five years.
我也不知道 四五年吧
No, it's not gonna do it.
不行 远水救不了近火
Oy. Bernadette keeps texting me pictures
伯纳黛特一直发给我
of Penny in bridesmaid dresses.
佩妮试伴娘礼服的照片
They're out shopping right now?
她们现在在逛街吗
Yeah.
是啊
Just the two of them?
只有她们两人吗
I guess.
我想是吧
That's cool, that's cool.
很好 非常好
Why are they asking me about this stuff?
她们为毛问我这种事情啊
What guy knows what a sweetheart neckline is?
哪个男人能知道鸡心领是什么玩意
Leonard's coming down the home stretch!
莱纳德要终点前冲刺啦
Come on, horsey, you can do this!
加油啊 马儿 你能行的
Damn. Come on, thigh muscles, you can do this!
该死 拜托 大腿肌肉 你也能行
Yes! First place.
太棒了 冠军
I would have been a great jockey if I weren't too tall.
我肯定能当一名好骑士 要不是小时候太高...
and scared of horses.
和害怕马的话
Sheldon, you're up.
谢尔顿 该你了
What?
什么
Come on, it's your turn.
快点 该你了
We said we'd get more fresh air.
我们说好要呼吸新鲜空气的
Sorry. I'm a little distracted.
抱歉 我有点心烦意乱
I can't seem to get in touch with Amy.
我联系不到艾米了
I tried e-mail, video chat,
不管是发邮件 邀请视频
tweeting her, posting on her Facebook wall,
在推特上找她 或在她主页上留言
texting her, nothing.
发短信 都没用
Did you try calling her on the telephone?
你打过她家里电话吗
The telephone.
对呀 打座机
You know, Leonard, in your own simple way,
莱纳德 在你的简单世界里
you may be the wisest of us all.
你是个举世无双的天才
Voice mail.
语音信箱
Curiouser and curiouser.
真是奇了怪了
If you're worried, we can go over there
要是你不放心 我们可以过去
and see if she's all right.
看看她是否有事
Okay.
好吧
You know, I heard in the news
话说我看到一条新闻
a bobcat has been spotted in her neighborhood.
她家那一带有人目击山猫出没
I don't think Amy was eaten by a bobcat.
艾米很安全 不会被山猫吃掉的
Who thinks Amy was eaten by a bobcat?
谁说艾米被山猫吃掉了
You do?
你呀
Leonard, I was just mentioning an interesting local news item.
莱纳德 我不过是说说当地新闻
Now, thanks to you, I'm worried Amy's been eaten by a bobcat.
都怪你 害我开始担心艾米被山猫吃掉了
Forget about the bobcat.
就忘了山猫这档事吧
How can I? You won't stop talking about it!
你猛提山猫 谁忘得掉啊
*Everybody hurts*
*世间伤心事*
*Sometimes*
*时有心伤*
*Everybody cries*
*惟见泪千行*
*Everybody hurts*
*世间伤心事*
*Sometimes.*
*时有心伤*
She sounds weepy.
她哭哭啼啼的
I don't like weepy. Let's go.
我讨厌人家哭哭啼啼 咱们走吧
She's your friend.
她可是你朋友
Step up.
爷们点
Amy. Amy. Amy.
艾米 艾米 艾米
Bye.
撤了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm single, I don't need this crap.
爷我是单身 不用搅和这破事
Sheldon, what are you doing here?
谢尔顿 你来做什么
You didn't respond to
我和你的电子通信
any of my electronic communications.
你全都没回应
I wanted to be alone.
我想一个人待着
Would you like to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
And keep in mind that "No" is a perfectly viable answer.
友情提醒 想回答"不想说"可别客气
Sheldon, my world is crumbling around me.
谢尔顿 我的世界要崩溃了
Point of order.
按照程序
As you're in distress, it would be customary
因为你不开心 按照惯例
for me to offer you a hot beverage.
我该给你倒杯热饮
But I'm a guest in your home,
但我是你的客人
so it would be customary for you to offer me a beverage.
按照惯例 你该给我倒杯饮料
How do you want to proceed vis-à-vis beverages?
你想要怎么来面对面互倒饮料呀
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
Nothing matters.
都无所谓了
If you'd like to take your mind off what's troubling you,
如果你想聊别的 不谈这事
uh, word on the street is a bobcat has been spotted.
坊间传言 有人目击这附近有山猫出没
Penny and Bernadette went shopping
佩妮和伯纳黛特没叫我
for bridesmaids dresses without me.
就自己去买伴娘礼服了
And that made you feel...
这让你...
sad?
不开心吗
Yes.
是的
I knew it.
我就知道
Just keep going.
继续说
I guess I'm good at this.
我好像还挺会读心啊
It's just, I thought they liked hanging out with me,
我以为她们是喜欢和我一起玩的
but I guess I was fooling myself.
原来我只是自己骗自己
When they were over here,
是不是她们来你家的时候
did you fail to offer them a beverage?
你没给人家倒饮料啊
'Cause I can see how that could stick in someone's craw.
某些人对这事很在意很不爽
Sheldon, I'm going to ask you something,
谢尔顿 我想请你做件事
and I'd like you to keep an open mind.
希望你不要用异样眼光看待
Always.
一贯如此
At this moment, I find myself
此时此刻 我很渴望
craving human intimacy and physical contact.
与人有亲密行为和肢体接触
Oh, boy.
亲娘咧
You know ours is a relationship of the mind.
你知道我们的关系仅限于精神层面
Proposal.
我提议
One wild night of torrid lovemaking
咱俩一夜激情 大战数千回合
that soothes my soul and inflames my loins.
既能抚慰我心 也令我胯下湿热
Counterproposal.
反提议
I will gently stroke your head
我会轻轻地梳你的头
and repeat, "aw, who's a good Amy""
然后反复地说 "谁是乖乖艾米宝贝啊"
How about this?
那这样如何
French kissing-- seven minutes in heaven
法式热吻 七分钟的巅峰体验
culminating in second base.
在你上我二垒后划下句点
Neck massage...
我帮你揉脖子
...then you get me that beverage.
然后你给我倒杯饮料
We cuddle. Final offer.
我们抱一下 不商量了
Very well.
好吧
Oh, boy.
真要命
I'm just saying, second base is right there.
我就说说 二垒你触手可得...
Mm, I'm thinking about adopting some quirky affectation,
我在考虑给自己搞个另类造型
like a pipe or a monocle
比如弄个烟斗 单片眼镜
or a handlebar mustache.
或是翘八字胡
For all those girls out there
给外面那些满脑子想钓
looking for the Indian Monopoly man?
印度钻石王老五一个明确的目标吗
This is not a safe place.
这国家太危险了
You can't share anything here.
什么东西都不能露白
The two of you need to get your women in line!
你们两个 给哥管好你们的女人
What?
Last night I was strong-armed
昨一整晚 我被强迫
into an evening of harp music
听那烦人的竖琴
and spooning with an emotional Amy Farrah Fowler.
还得让情绪化的艾米·法拉·福勒熊抱
This on a night
本来那天晚上
that I had originally designated for solving
我是计划好要解决
the space-time geometry in higher-spin gravity
更高自旋引力场下的时空几何问题
and building my Lego Death Star.
以及搭乐高死星的呢
And why? Your gal pals, Penny and Bernadette,
结果因为你们的马子 佩妮和伯纳黛特
went out shopping for some wedding nonsense without Amy,
偷偷跑去买婚礼垃圾 也不叫上艾米
an action they took with no thought or regard
她们完全没有想过
as to how it would affect me, the future of string theory
她们会影响到我 影响弦理论的未来
or my Lego fun time!
还影响我的乐高欢乐时光
What do you want us to do about it?
那你想我们怎么办呢
You clearly weren't listening to my topic sentence:
你显然没仔细听我的主题句
Get your women in line!
管好你们的女人
You make them apologize to Amy and set things right.
叫她们去跟艾米道歉 把关系修复好
I am a man of science, not someone's snuggle bunny!
我是个搞科研的人 不是某人的抱抱兔
Why do I have to talk to Penny?
为什么要我去跟佩妮谈
She's not my girlfriend.
她又不是我女朋友
You invited her to lunch four years ago.
四年前是你请她过来吃午饭的
Everything about her is on you; you make it so!
她的事全怪你 你给我搞定她
- Moo-shu is Penny. - Thank you.
-木须肉是佩妮的 -谢谢
Where's Sheldon?
谢尔顿呢
He was up late last night,
他昨晚熬夜了
so I gave him an early dinner and put him to bed.
我提早喂他食 哄他睡觉了
That's so sweet.
你真是体贴
Yeah, but now he's gonna be up at dawn and want to play.
不过明天一大早 他就会起床闹着玩了
So, listen, guys,
其实呢
the reason he was up late is because he was
他昨晚之所以熬夜是因为
taking care of Amy.
他要照顾艾米
She's kind of upset.
她有点伤心
Why?
为什么
Her feelings got hurt because you guys
她的感情有点受伤 因为你们
went dress shopping without her.
没叫她一起去逛街
I told you that would happen.
我跟你说了她会不高兴
Okay, look, this is her first time being a bridesmaid
这是她第一次做伴娘
and she's just getting a little crazy with it.
她有点兴奋过头了
She keeps on telling us stories about bridesmaid traditions
她老是不停地说不同文化里的伴娘习俗
in other cultures, and they're all about
而且都是得脱得光溜溜
getting naked and washing each other.
互相给对方搓澡的那种
Yeah, and she keeps trying
对 她还老想知道
to figure out if our cycles have synced up
我们的月经有没有同步
仿三个火枪手
so we can call ourselves "The three menstra-teers"
我们才能自诩为"三个同经手"
We thought it would be easier
我们以为不叫她
to look at dresses one time without her.
一起去逛礼服会比较省事
I feel terrible.
我感觉好内疚
I know. Me, too. We'll talk to her.
我也内疚 我们会找她谈
Hey, wait,
等等
how did she find out?
她怎么知道的
Raj did it.
拉杰告的密
And he says he would do it again.
他说下次还会揭你们的短
Hey, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
You sent me the picture; I wasn't thinking.
你给我发照片 我当时没多想就说漏嘴了
- Oh, Howie. - Well, hey, I'm usually
-华仔 -别这样 平时
pretty good at not blabbing.
我的嘴巴还是挺严的
You tell me tons of stuff about these guys,
你跟我说了那么多他们的事
and I never repeat it.
我从来都没说出去
- What do you tell him? - Oh,
-你跟他说什么了 -没说啥
you know, just pillow talk.
就一些枕边的私房话
You guys have nothing to worry about.
你们什么都不用担心
Hold on, did you talk about us when we were dating?
咱两相好时 你没跟人家说啥吧
No. All your little secrets are fine.
没有 你的小秘密我都没说过
Yes, absolutely fine.
是啊 她绝对没说
I'll tell you later.
我迟些再告诉你
Come on, tumor.
来吧 肿瘤
Come on, tumor, Mama needs an aggressive little glioblastoma.
来吧 肿瘤 老娘要的就是扩散的小恶性胶质瘤
Yay, brain tumor!
爽啊 脑瘤
Probably not the same reaction you had when you got the news.
你得知有脑瘤时的反映估计跟我不一样
- Hi. - Hello.
-嗨 -你好
What are you doing here?
你们怎么来了
Well, look, we just wanted to apologize
我们是来道歉的
for not bringing you with us the other day.
那天没叫上你一起去逛礼服
That's not necessary-- it's like Sesame Street says:
没必要道歉 这就跟《芝麻街》里说的一样
"One of these things is not like the other,
"这个东西跟与众不同"
one of these things should die alone."
"这个东西将孤独终老"
Come on, Amy, let us make it up to you.
别这样嘛 艾米 让我们补偿你
We'll have a girl's night;
咱们办个闺蜜之夜
we'll do whatever you want.
你想干啥咱就干啥
We can go down to the Korean baths
我们可以去韩国洗浴中心
and do that thing you were talking about
照你说的那样
where we wash each other.
互相给对方搓澡
With-with loofah mitts, no hands.
戴着丝瓜络手套搓 不是用手摸
It's okay. I'm glad this happened.
没关系 我很高兴发生这样的事
I can stop pretending that some beautiful girl
我再也不用假装某个美女
and her cute-in-the-right-light friend
和她找准角度还算可爱的朋友
want to hang out with me.
喜欢和我一起玩了
Amy, we're really sorry.
艾米 我们真的很抱歉
Yeah, we feel awful.
对 我们觉得特内疚
Don't. I'll be okay. You're not the first girls
别 我会没事的 你们也不是第一个
I thought were friends with me who ended up shunning me.
我以为是我的朋友 结果处处躲着我的女孩子
It's like elementary school, junior high,
感觉就像回到了小学 初中
high school, undergrad, grad school,
高中 大学 研究院
and that semester abroad in Norway all over again.
还有去挪威交换的那学期一样
Oh, come on, Amy.
别这样嘛 艾米
You don't get it.
你不懂
Look at this brain.
看看这个大脑
I don't really want to.
我实在不想看
This is us.
这就像我们
Bernadette, you are the analytical,
伯纳黛特 你就是善于
scientific left hemisphere.
科学分析的左脑
Penny, you're the creative, spontaneous right hemisphere.
佩妮 你就是有自主创造力的右脑
And where's Amy?
艾米在哪呢
She's right here-- the sad little tumor
她在这里 可怜的小肿瘤
no one wants to go dress shopping with.
没人愿意跟她一起去逛街
Amy, you're not a tumor.
艾米 你不是肿瘤
Penny, tell her she's not a tumor.
佩妮 告诉她她不是肿瘤
Did you know that when Alexander Graham Bell
你知道亚历山大·格拉汉姆·贝尔
invented the telephone,
发明电话时
he proposed answering it with "Ahoy"?
他提议接电话时说"啊嘿"吗
啊嘿[Ahoy] 海盗或船员常用的打招呼语
Ahoy.
啊嘿
I like it.
我喜欢
Amy? Is that you?
艾米 是你吗
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒啦
I'm sorry, I bet my sweet what?
你说什么 没我屁屁个错...
Well, all right. We're on our way.
好吧 我们这就去
What's going on?
怎么了
It would seem Amy is drunk in a liquor store parking lot.
艾米在一家贩酒店的停车场喝得烂醉
Really? Amy?
真的吗 艾米
Leonard, be glad you can't keep a woman.
莱纳德 你该庆幸自己留不住女人
They are a handful.
她们真是难搞
Oh, look.
看哪
It's Sheldon and little Leonard.
是小谢和小莱驾到
Hi, little Leonard.
嗨 小莱
Hi, Amy.
嗨 艾米
Hey, Cuddles.
嗨 小"抱"贝
Cuddles?
小"抱"贝
Yes, Cuddles. We cuddled.
对 小"抱"贝 我们抱过了
Grow up, Leonard.
少幼稚的猛问了 莱纳德
Amy, what are you doing here?
艾米 你在这干嘛
I came here to get a bottle of wine
我来这买酒
like Penny taught me to do when you're sad.
佩妮教过我 借酒浇愁
Yeah, but why didn't you go back to your apartment?
是啊 但你怎么不回家喝
Didn't you go to high school, Leonard?
你没上过中学吗 莱纳德
Parking lots are where all the cool kids hang out.
酷小孩都在停车场鬼混
Not that the rat bastards ever invited me.
虽然那些王八蛋从没邀请过我来
Maybe we should get you home.
我们还是带你回家吧
Oh, hang on, hang on, hang on. Sheldon,
等等 等等 谢尔顿
what would it take for you to go into that liquor store,
要怎么样你才肯去隔壁
buy a bottle of hooch,
买一瓶烈酒
take me across the street to that motel,
然后带我去街对面那家旅馆
and have your way with me?
跟我大搞特搞一番呢
Yeah, Sheldon, what would it take?
是啊 谢尔顿 你要怎样才肯
I'm begging both of you, please, let's go.
我求求你们了 快走吧
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
Upsy-daisy.
起来没事啦
Ooh, finally someone found second base.
终于有人碰我二垒了
I know how you feel.
我懂你的痛
I got a knife slicing through my frontal lobe, too.
我的大脑前庭也像被刀子划过一样
What do you want?
找我干嘛
Do you want me to give the friendship bracelet back?
是要我把友谊手镯还给你吗
I never gave you a friendship bracelet.
我没给过你友谊手镯
When we first met, I made one and pretended you gave it to me.
我们刚认识时我做了一个 假装是你给我的
You can have it back if you want.
你要的话 我可以还给你
No, you made that for you; I want you to have it.
不 你给自己做的 我想你好好留着
We know you're upset, and you have every right to be,
我们知道你很伤心 你完全有理由伤心
but if it's okay with you, we'd like a second chance
如果可以 请再给我们一个机会
to make things right.
纠正我们的错误
We are really sorry,
我们真的很抱歉
and we were trying to think of some way to show you
我们想努力向你表达
how much we care about you.
我们有多在乎你
Which is why
所以
it would mean so much if you would agree
如果你能当我婚礼的首席伴娘
to be the maid of honor at my wedding.
那就真是太好了
What? Wait, is this some kind of practical joke?
什么 等等 这是什么恶作剧吗
Like in Norway, when my "Friends"
就像在挪威 我所谓的"朋友"
trapped me in a sauna with a horny otter?
骗我跟发情的水獭洗桑拿那样吗
No. I-I want you to be the maid of honor.
不 我真的想请你当我的首席伴娘
Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
No one's every asked me to be the maid of honor before.
都没有人请我当过首席伴娘呢
Well, that's not true.
哦 不对
Once, but then they all died.
有过一次 不过她们都死了
So is that a yes?
这么说你答应啦
Yes. Yes.
答应 当然答应
Oh, my gosh,
老天哪
I-I have so much to do.
我有太多事要做了
There's the bridal shower and the bachelorette party.
要准备新娘婚前派对和单身女郎派对
What should we do for the bachelorette party?
单身女郎派对要做什么好呢
Oh, I know-- we'll go to a Native American sweat lodge,
我知道了 我们去印第安人的蒸汗屋
we'll take peyote, roll around in the mud,
带上龙舌兰酒 去烂泥里打滚
and paint fertility symbols on Bernadette's naked body.
接着在伯纳黛特裸体上画生育符号
So that's happening.
终于要去做这事了
Yeah, sure, sure.
是啊 当然 真好
Vegas is fun, too.
拉斯维加斯也很好玩啊
I feel like crying.
我有种想哭的冲动
Of course, I could just be hormonal.
当然 可能只是荷尔蒙作祟
Oh, wait. Maybe our menses are finally syncing up.
等等 说不定我们的月经终于同步了
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特你快到了吗
No? Penny?
没有吗 佩妮呢
- Sorry. - Really?
-抱歉 -真的吗
Okay, yeah.
好啦 是到了
Yay!
太好了
Maid of honor Amy Farrah Fowler's
首席伴娘艾米·菲拉·福勒的
amazing behind-the-scenes wedding video,
婚礼录像之"精彩幕后故事"
take one.
片段一
We're just trying on dresses--
我们只是在试衣服
do we really need to record this?
真的要拍吗
I'm sorry, are you the maid of honor?
抱歉 你是首席伴娘吗
I am the bride.
我是新娘
So no. And action.
所以你不是 开拍
What do you think?
觉得怎样
I love it!
我喜欢
What are you, a nun?
这身什么啊 尼姑装吗
Come on, bestie, let's see some skin.
拜托 闺蜜 露点肉肉嘛
Amy! Looking sexy!
艾米 真性感
You think they don't have mirrors in there?
你以为这里没镜子的吗
I know how I look.
我当然知道自己有多美
Bernadette, you look beautiful!
伯纳黛特 你真是太美了
- You do. - Thank you.
-是很美 -谢谢
Not Penny beautiful, but beautiful.
没佩妮那么美 不过还是挺美
Come on, bestie, you're up.
快点 闺蜜 到你了
Give me a minute.
再等我一会儿
What is taking you so long?
你在干嘛啊 这么慢
Oh, Amy! Get the hell out of here!
艾米 滚出去
- Sorry, sorry. - Oh, God.
-抱歉 抱歉 -天哪
- Amy! - Sorry.
-艾米 -抱歉