生活大爆炸 第五季 The Big Bang Theory Season 5 第9集: 恐鸟扩散 The Ornithophobia Diffusion

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 梅丽莎·劳奇


台词
You work the lunch shift?
今天是中午的班呀
Yeah. I've got eight pounds of salmon that's about to go bad.
是啊 我还带了八磅快坏的鲑鱼回来
Do you know how to cook it?
你知道怎么煮吗
- Not really. - Damn it.
-不知道 -该死
Should have liberated the iffy chicken.
早知道就应该拿那些问题鸡肉
What are you and Professor Fussyface up to tonight?
你和那个挑剔鬼今晚有啥节目
Star Wars on Blu-ray.
看蓝光版星球大战
Haven't you seen that movie, like, a thousand times?
你们不是已经看了N遍了吗
Not on Blu-ray.
蓝光版的没有啊
Only twice on Blu-ray.
蓝光的只看了两遍
Oh, Leonard.
可悲啊 莱纳德
I know, it's high-resolution sadness.
我知道 都是高清惹的祸
Well, I'm going to take myself out to a movie tonight.
我今晚打算去看一场电影
You want to go?
你想去吗
Really? Do we do that?
真的吗 我们能去吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You know, we haven't spent time alone together
你也知道 自从咱俩分手以后
since we broke up.
就没单独出去玩过
Oh, it's not a date, Leonard.
莱纳德 这又不是约会
It's just a man and a woman hanging out,
只是一个男人和一个女人出去玩
not having sex at the end of the night.
晚上各回各家 各睡各床
Sounds like most of my dates.
这是我大多数约会的真实写照
Oh, dear Lord, get away from me, you monster!
老天呐 离我远点 你个怪物
What is that about?
这是怎么回事
Well, he's smart and crazy enough,
他够聪明也够疯狂
he may have actually created a monster.
没准真造了个怪物出来
Shoo, shoo! Be gone!
去 去 快走
hell双关 亦有地狱的意思
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么了
There's a bird outside the window, and he won't go away.
窗户外面有只鸟 死活不肯走
That is the hell that is going on.
弄得我跟人间炼狱似的
We have no worms or seeds here.
我们这儿既没虫子也没种子
Shoo! Shoo!
去去 快走
Really? On top of everything else, you're afraid of birds?
不是吧 这世界那么险恶 你怕的却是小鸟
It's called ornithophobia.
这叫恐鸟症
And someday it will be recognized as a true disability,
而且总有一天 恐鸟症会被视为一种残疾
and the landlord will be required by law
房东必须按照法律规定
to put a giant net over the building.
给这栋楼加一张大网
Which is unfortunate, because I have a fear of nets.
到时就悲剧了 因为我还怕网
So movies, yes or no?
电影 你去不去
Movies, yes.
去 一定去
Great. I'll see you later.
好 待会儿见
And remember, he's more afraid of you than you are of him.
记住啦 他其实比你还害怕呢
That doesn't help.
说这话一点用都没有
No, I was talking to the bird.
谁跟你说了 我跟鸟说呢
Go away, bird. Go away, bird. Go away, bird.
小鸟快走 小鸟快走 小鸟快走
Sheldon, just ignore him.
谢尔顿 无视它不就行了
Good idea. Attention is what birds want.
好主意 这鸟无非就是求关注
Oh, much better. All right.
啊 好多了 好
Now I'll just get along with my life.
我现在可以安心了
Make a pot of tea, Leonard. It's going to be a long night.
泡壶茶 莱纳德 今晚要跟它抗争到底了
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译制作更多美剧原创翻译 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:Tina 海因里希 MADD Joanna
后期:孤帆 时间轴:珍珍
校对:YY Joanna 总监:YY
生活大爆炸 第五季第九集
The bird's still there?
那鸟还没走呢
Quick, what does a hawk sound like?
快 老鹰是怎么叫的
I don't know--
我也不太清楚
Please, that's a seagull.
拜托 那是海鸥的声音
If you're not going to help, don't help.
你要是帮不上忙 就闭嘴
Sorry. Do you think I'm overdressed?
对不起 我穿得会不会太正式了
It depends on the activity.
这得看场合了
For a prostate exam, yes.
如果去做前列腺检查 是有点正式
If you're playing Vegas, I'd add sequins.
但如果是扮维加斯 我会加一些亮片
惊奇漫画角色
I'm going to the movies with Penny.
我是要跟佩妮去看电影
I don't want her to think that I think it's a date.
我不想让她认为 我认为是约会
Do you think it's a date?
你认为是约会吗
No, but she might think I think it's a date
不 但她会认为我是这么认为
even though I don't.
但其实我不是
Or you might think she thinks you think it's a date
说不定是你认为她认为你这么认为
even though she doesn't.
其实她不是
- Are we overthinking this? - Not at all.
-我们是不是想太多了 -绝对没有
You're right. I'm fine. I'm wearing this.
你说得对 算了 我就这么穿吧
Really? A blazer? All right.
不是吧 西装? 好吧
Yes, hello.
喂 你好
This is Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
I'm at 2311 North Robles Avenue.
我住在罗夫莱斯北大街2311号
I'd like to report a dangerous wild animal.
我这里有一只危险的野生动物
A blue jay.
一只蓝冠鸦
I'm sorry, this is Animal Control.
不好意思 我找的就是动物管理部门
I don't understand the laughter.
我不明白你笑什么
No, the bird is not in my home.
不 那只鸟不在我家里
If he was in my home, I obviously would have called 911.
它要是在我家里 我早就打911报警了
Sir, I have no doubt that there are things that you're frightened of.
先生 我相信你也有害怕的东西
Being stuck in a dead-end public service job.
比如从事没前途的公共服务工作
Or your wife stepping out on you
或者你老婆背叛你
because you're stuck in a dead-end public service job.
因为你从事的是没前途的公共服务工作
Or spiders.
又或者你怕蜘蛛
Don't you think I tried making cat noises?
学猫叫有用的话 打电话给你干嘛
Too casual?
会不会太休闲了
For an audience with the queen, yes.
去觐见女王的话 是太休闲了
For an evening of passing a bottle of fortified wine
不过晚上去着火的垃圾箱旁边
around a flaming trash can, you look great.
扔一瓶烈酒 你的着装正合适
What am I thinking? Whiskers.
我想啥呢 居然没画胡子
Oh, hey, if we hurry, we can make the new Jennifer Aniston movie.
现在买票的话 能赶上珍妮弗·安妮斯顿的新电影
Oh, yeah, sure.
对 没错
There's also an amazing documentary
不过还有一场精彩的纪录片
about building a dam on a river in South America.
讲述在南美洲的一条河上建一座水坝
Okay, but the Jennifer Aniston movie has Jennifer Aniston,
可珍妮弗·安妮斯顿的电影里有珍妮弗·安妮斯顿
and she's not building a dam.
而且她不会建什么水坝
Can't argue with that.
这倒是真的
- I'll get the tickets. - Okay.
-我去买票 -好
Actually, you know what?
等等 其实呢
I think it's about time I picked a movie we see.
我觉得现在该我挑电影了
You pick plenty of movies.
你都挑过好多次了
No. You always picked,
不 都是你挑的
and it was always the same.
而且每次都一样
An hour and a half of beach houses in the rain
前面90分钟都在说雨中的海滨别墅
until the woman turns around
最后女主角顿时醒悟
and realizes love was here all along.
发现原来爱一直在身边
Come on, that is a great movie, and it starts in ten minutes.
拜托 那电影很棒 而且还有10分钟就开演了
I hate those movies.
我讨厌这种电影
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
-你不讨厌 -我真的讨厌
The only reason I went is because you wanted to see them,
我之所以以前和你一起看 是因为你想看
and I wanted to have sex.
而我想和你滚床单
To this day, I can't see a Sandra Bullock movie poster
而今天 我既然不能兴奋和性奋
without getting both bored and aroused.
还看什么桑德拉·布洛克的电影啊
Okay, so while we were going out,
好吧 这么说我们约会的时候
how often would you pretend
你有多少次是假装听我的
to like things just to have sex with me?
其实只是为了和我滚床单
All the time.
一直都是
You're kidding.
不是吧
Does this sound familiar?
那你觉得这些话耳熟不
I'd love to go shoe shopping with you.
我喜欢和你去逛街买鞋子
Hiking? It's great.
远足 棒极了
It' 2 a.m., of course I want to go
凌晨2点啊 我当然想去
to Korea Town and sing karaoke with your friends.
韩国城和你们朋友唱K啦
Who wouldn't?
乐意之极
Okay, we were going out.
好吧 我们每次约会
- You were going to get sex anyway. - Really?
-那次没有滚床单的 -是吗
You would have slept with me after a three-hour documentary on dams?
你要是看了三小时水坝的纪录片 你还有性致吗
No. No woman would.
没有 没女人会有
See? Now, that's the great thing.
瞧 这就是最棒的地方
We're out as friends. This is not a date.
我们现在是朋友 不是在约会
Sex is off the table.
滚床单没戏
So, let's go learn how hydroelectric power
所以 我们就去看看水力发电
might not be the environmental bargain you think it is.
也许不是你想的那么环保
Sorry. Spoiler alert.
抱歉 剧透了
All right, fine.
好吧
Thanks.
谢了
Tickets are 11 bucks.
电影票十一块
Not a date.
不是约会嘛
Come on, Sheldon, Star Wars.
快点 谢尔顿 来看《星球大战》
I'm pushing play. I mean it.
我要按播放键啦 我说真的
If we don't start soon,
要是我们再不快点看
George Lucas is going to change it again.
乔治·卢卡斯又要出新版本了
This would go a lot faster
要是你那职业学校的学历有点用
if you put your trade school diploma to work
就过来帮我倒腾一下这台高音频发生器
and helped me set up this high-frequency tone generator.
那我们的问题就解决了
I have a Masters degree from M.I.T.
我可是麻省理工的硕士生
Yeah, but you've got a can-do attitude
好吧 你好歹有乐观苦干的态度
and that's what's important.
这才是重点
I really don't get your problem with birds.
我真不懂你和鸟有什么仇
The question you should be asking is what is their problem with me?
你该这么问 鸟对我有什么仇
My first memory: A hummingbird dive-bombing my stroller
我刚开始记事起 一只蜂鸟俯冲进我的婴儿车
to get at the apple juice in my sippy cup.
偷吃了我吸管杯里的苹果汁
Hummingbirds are pretty.
蜂鸟很美的
Hummingbirds are the vampires of the flower world.
蜂鸟是鲜花界的吸血鬼
Still my first choice for an ankle tattoo.
还是我在脚踝纹身图案的首选
Or a dolphin-- I go back and forth.
或是海豚 我在这两者间犹豫不决
Age seven, a blood-thirsty chicken chases me up a tree.
我7岁时 一只丧心病狂的鸡追着我爬到树上
Age 12, a magpie tries to steal the retainer out of my mouth.
12岁时 一只喜鹊想从我嘴里抢走牙套
Age 16, a parrot in a pet store calls me fat ass.
16岁时 宠物店的一只鹦鹉骂我胖仔
Need I go on?
我还要继续说吗
Yes, please. This is way better than the movie.
当然 这可比电影有趣多了
All right, Sheldon,
好吧 谢尔顿
your bird death ray is ready.
你的"杀鸟死光"准备好了
It's not a death ray.
这不是"死光"
It's just a little ultrasonic blast to scare him off.
只是弄点超声波好吓跑他
Trust me, if I had a death ray,
相信我 如果我有"死光"
I wouldn't be living here.
我就不会住这儿了
I'd be in my lair enjoying the money
我会坐在用不完的钱堆上
the people of Earth gave me for not using my death ray.
都是人们送来贿赂我求我别用"死光"
All right, and in three,
好吧 三
two, one.
二 一
That is one tough birdie.
这只小鸟真霸气
Come on, you enjoyed the movie.
拜托 你明明很喜欢那电影
I saw you tearing up when the village got flooded,
村庄要被淹没 所有人要搬家时
and everyone had to relocate.
我看你都哭了
No, I was thinking how come they get to leave and I can't.
不 我是想为什么他们能走而我不行
I'm going to get some fries.
我去买点薯条
You want anything?
你要来点吗
- Uh, no, thanks. - Are you sure?
-不 谢了 -你确定吗
You always say no, and then you eat half my fries.
你每次都说不要 却把我的吃掉一半
I just eat the little crispy ones you don't like.
我只是吃那些酥脆的 反正你不喜欢
No, I love them. I save them for the end,
不 我超喜欢 我只是留到最后吃
but they're gone because you ate them.
结果却被你吃光光
And why did I let you eat them?
我为什么让你吃呢
- To get sex. - Exactly.
-你想滚床单 -没错
But this is not a date.
但这不是约会
So I ask again, would you like anything?
所以我再问一次 你要来点什么吗
All right, I'd like an order of fries.
好吧 给我来份薯条
Great. That'll be five dollars.
好极了 五块钱
I am having the best time.
这是我有史以来最开心的夜晚
I'm so glad you suggested we do this.
我真高兴你约我出来
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
No problem.
没关系
What you writing there?
你在写什么
A screenplay.
剧本
It's about a guy whose roommate is having sex
叙述的是一个宅男的室友因为要打炮
and tells him to go to a bar and work on his screenplay.
所以把他赶来酒吧写剧本的悲惨故事
"I Hope Alex Gets Crabs: The Movie."
电影名《我希望艾力克斯染上阴虱》
It's a working title.
这只是暂定名
- I'm Kevin. - Oh. Penny.
-我叫凯文 -我叫佩妮
Nice to meet you.
幸会幸会
I'll let you get back to your date.
我就不打扰你们约会了
Oh, no, no. This isn't a date, no.
不不 我们没在约会 完全不是
Right?
对吧
Uh... right.
So have you written anything I might have seen?
那你的作品有没有我可能看过的呢
That depends. How much time do you spend on Yelp?
不好说 你喜欢逛大众点评网吗
This is ridiculous.
真是太傻了
I'm a grown man from Texas.
我都是个来自德州的成年人了
This isn't a terrifying bird like a swan or a goose.
这鸷鸟肯定不像天鹅和家鹅那么吓人
It's just a blue jay.
一只蓝松鸦而已
That's a pretty big blue jay.
还是只挺大的蓝松鸦
One...
Two...
Three.
Go! Shoo! Am-scray, ird-bay!
去去 死鸟 快走开
Bird in the apartment!
鸟飞进屋子了
Bird in the apartment!
鸟飞进屋子了
No!
不要啊
So it is an amazing documentary.
这部纪录片太赞了
They need the electricity from the dam, but at the same time,
他们急需建座大坝来发电 但同时
they want to preserve the environment.
他们也想保护环境
You're kidding me.
真会过河拆桥呀
Uh, can I see you for a sec over here?
你能稍微过来一下吗
Oh, yeah. Sure. Just one sec?
当然可以 等我一下哦
No problem.
没问题
What's up?
有事吗
- I know what you're doing. - What am I doing?
-我知道你在耍什么小把戏 -耍什么
You're going out of your way to talk to that guy
你千方百计地勾搭那哥们儿聊天
because I said we weren't on a date.
就因为我说咱俩没在约会
No, I'm talking to him because he's cute.
才没有 我跟他聊是因为他很帅
- Come on, he's not that cute. - Yes, he is.
-拜托 他哪有那么帅 -不 他就是很帅
With his dorky T-shirt and his little hipster glasses.
看那件傻傻的T恤和那副潮潮的小眼镜
I wear dorky T-shirts and glasses.
我也穿傻傻的T恤 也戴着小眼镜
Yes, but when you're tall and have great cheekbones,
是呀 等你个子和颧骨都高点再说吧
you're doing it ironically.
你现在就是人家的反面教材
If that's so, what if I start talking to a girl?
如果这样的话 要是我也去跟女孩子聊天呢
You should!
快去啊
I'm serious. I'll do it.
我是说真的 我真去哦
Good! Go! There are some girls right over there.
去啊 快去啊 那边有好几个漂亮妹子
What are you waiting for?
你怎么还不冲过去
They're in a group. I'm scared.
她们人好多 我好怕怕
Sheldon, what do you expect us to do?
谢尔顿 你指望我俩来干啥
You're biologists.
你是生物学家
Biology is the study of living things.
生物就是研究生物的
That's a living thing; get cracking.
那就是个生物 开始研究吧
I specialize in microorganisms,
我是搞微生物学的
and Amy studies brains.
艾米是研究大脑的
Yeah, neither of us minored in bird-shooing.
对啊 我俩都没辅修过如何赶鸟
Oh, come now.
拜托
Your undergraduate work must have included
你们在本科的时候肯定学过
a varmints and critters class.
如何对付讨人嫌的小动物
Come back in, Sheldon, he's not going to hurt you.
进来吧 谢尔顿 他不会伤害你的
He looks friendly.
他看上去好和善的
I think he might be someone's pet.
我觉得他没准儿是谁家的宠物
No, Bernadette, don't be a hero!
不要 伯纳黛特 别逞英雄
Oh, he's a sweetie.
他真可爱
Yes. It's very sweet.
对 很可爱
Now, slowly and carefully,
好 现在慢慢地 小心地
flush him down the toilet.
把他丢到厕所里冲走
Sheldon, the only way to get past this fear
谢尔顿 克服这种恐惧的唯一办法
is to interact with it.
就是参与进来
Just like you did with the mailman.
就像你对付那个邮递员那样
Every year tens of people around the world are killed by birds.
全世界每年都有好几十个人被鸟害死
I'm not going to be another statistic.
我不要为这个统计数据作贡献
Look how sweet he is. Come over and say hi.
你看看他有多可爱 过来打个招呼嘛
Come on.
来啊
You can do it.
你能行的
Don't be scared.
别怕
Come on.
快来
Oh, just pet the bird, you big baby!
快摸一下 你个胆小鬼
I did it!
我做到了
I actually did it.
我真的做到了
Okay, now flush him.
好了 可以扔进厕所冲了
So, Leonard, what do you do for fun?
莱纳德 你平时有什么爱好
I'm... let's see.
我 我想想看哈
Hiking.
远足
Karaoke in Koreatown.
去韩国城K歌
Any Jennifer Aniston movie.
看杰尼佛·安妮斯顿的电影
Hey. Sorry I ditched you.
不好意思刚冷落了你
- No, it's fine. You can ditch away. - Oh, no, no.
-没事没事 你去忙你的吧 -没事 不忙了
We said we were going to hang out, let's hang out.
我们说好一起出来玩的嘛 一起玩吧
It's cool. Go back to Kevin.
没事 你跟凯文玩吧
Oh, he had to leave.
他走了
Interesting.
有意思
So now that he's gone, you want to hang out with me.
所以现在是他走了 你又想跟我玩了
- This must be Penny. - Yep.
-这位肯定是佩妮 -对
I totally get it.
让我茅塞顿开呀
Huh? I'm sorry, get what?
不好意思 哪里塞了
Don't worry about it. You know, there's some guys over there.
你别管了 那边有好几个帅哥哥
You should go talk to them.
你去跟他们聊聊呗
No, no. I want to know what you told her.
不了 我就想知道你跟她说什么了
That's kind of between me and...
这应该是我和...
- Laura. - Laura.
-劳拉 -劳拉之间的秘密吧
Oh. Okay, I see.
好吧 明白了
So while he was telling you things,did he mention he owns,
他跟你聊天时 有没有提到他拥有不止一件
not one, but two Star Trek uniforms?
而是两件星际迷航制服呢
- Really? - Yeah. Wears them.
-真的吗 -真的 还经常穿
Not just for Halloween.
不光万圣节哦
Hey, pal.
嘿 伙计
You didn't see me telling Kevin that
我可没告诉凯文
you thought cold wars were only fought in winter.
你认为冷战只在冬天开战
Okay. Then I'll return the favor, and I won't tell...
好吧 那我就还你人情 不告诉...
- Laura. ... - Laura
-劳拉 -劳拉
that half the dirty movies you own are animated.
你收藏的黄片 一半是动画片
When you were telling Kevin about your acting career,
你向凯文讲述你的演艺生涯时
did you mention your long-running role as "Waitress"
有提到你在本土商家芝士工厂内
in a local production of The Cheese Factory?
长期"扮演"女服务生的角色吗
Did you tell her about your lucky asthma inhaler?
那你告诉了她 你有哮喘了吗
Oh, yeah? Spell "asthma."
是吗 那你说说"哮喘"怎么写
A-s...
都是口字旁...
Take me home.
送我回家
Maybe I'm not done hanging out with...
我还没跟她聊够呢
You're right, it's getting late.
你说得对 太晚了
It's remarkable.
真是奇了怪了
All that time spent in fear.
我居然怕了这么长时间
And for what?
何必呢
He's magnificent.
他真是太美了
Oh, dear.
天啊
I just realized I haven't offered you a beverage.
我刚想起 我还没给你上饮料
Oh, it's just like my grandma with her parrot.
就像我祖母跟她的鹦鹉一样
And after she lost her marbles with her remote control.
尤其在遥控器不好使后 这么喂还能顺便换台
My phone's on the desk over there.
我电话在那边桌上
Take a picture of us together.
给我们俩拍张照片
Make it good enough to go on a mug, a mouse pad, and a calendar.
拍好点 我要贴上马克杯 鼠标垫和日历
If you were a dove, I'd call you Lovey-Dovey.
你要是鸽子 我就叫你爱鸽
Oh. Who am I kidding?
开什么玩笑
This isn't a moment for strict adherence to the literal.
现在就不该拘泥于字面意思
You're just my little Lovey-Dovey, aren't you?
你就是我的爱鸽 不是吗
Guess you gotta have hollow bones
估计你的骨头也是中空的
鸟儿的骨头是中空的 以利于飞行
to get some sugar around here.
才能承载这么多甜言蜜语
I still think he looks like someone's pet.
我还是觉得他是别人家的宠物
Maybe we should put up posters.
或许我们该去贴失物招领
Yes. It should have a big picture of him,
对 要附上他的一张大照片
and the words, "Is this your bird? Not anymore."
还要写上"这是你的鸟吗 现在成我的了"
We're going to have so much fun together.
我们在一起肯定会很开心
You can carry messages to all my enemies.
你可以帮我捎口信给我所有的敌人
I can tie a string to your leg and fly you like a kite.
还可以在你腿上系上绳 像放风筝拽着玩
If you're keeping him, I've got a cage you can borrow.
你要想收留他 我可以借你个笼子
One of the test monkeys slipped on a banana peel
那笼子以前关的实验猴 踩到香蕉皮
and broke his neck.
把脖子摔断了
It was both tragic and hysterical.
悲剧和喜剧同时上演
Nonsense.
荒谬
No. Lovey-Dovey doesn't sleep in a cage.
不行 爱鸽才不睡笼子里
No. Lovey-Dovey sleeps in his very own nest,
爱鸽要睡在他自己的巢里
which I'm going to get off the windowsill and put in my room.
我要把窗台的巢拿下来 放我房间里
Isn't that right, LD?
对不对呀 爱鸽
No.
别走呀
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Come back, Lovey-Dovey!
回来 爱鸽
This is your home now!
现在这才是你的家
I already ordered 20 pounds of bird feed off of Amazon!
我已经从亚马逊订了20磅鸟食
He's gone.
他不见了
I'm sorry, Sheldon.
节哀顺变 谢尔顿
How could he do this to me?
他怎么能这么对我呢
Get back here, you stupid bird, so I can love you!
回来 笨鸟 不然我的爱给谁去
您见过这只鸟吗
请联系:s.cooperphd@yahoo.com
Okay. So... we went out,
好了 我们一起出去了
saw a movie, met some nice people,
看了电影 认识了不错的人
said horrible things about each other in public...
公开说了一些彼此的坏话
all in all, a pretty magical night.
总而言之 真是个神奇的夜晚
Okay, I'm not innocent in all this,
好吧 这事我也有错
but you basically called me stupid, you asthmatic dumbass.
但你居然说我笨 你个患哮喘的蠢蛋
I know, I-I-I crossed a line.
我知道 我是过分了
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, no, no, hang on. I really mean it.
别走 等等 我是真的很抱歉
And it's not like when we were going out,
这并不是像我们以前交往那样
I'd just apologize for everything so we could end up in bed.
我不是为了跟你滚床单才道歉的
This is a 100% sex-is-off-the-table "I'm sorry."
这句"我很抱歉"是纯发自内心 与滚床单无关
All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Just to be clear, sex is off the table, right?
我再确认下 滚床单没戏 对吧
Way off.
绝对没戏
Maybe we're not ready to hang out as friends.
也许我们还没准备好像朋友一样出去玩
I don't know. Up until the last part,
我也不知道 其实在事情搞砸之前
I was kind of enjoying take-charge Leonard
我还是很喜欢管着莱纳德
with a little backbone.
当他的主心骨
Picking the movie, knowing what he wants,
我来选电影 我知道他想要什么
a little cocky.
还有点自大
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
Well, then, I'm putting sex back on the table.
好吧 那就是说滚床单有戏咯
What do you think about that?
你觉得怎么样
- Ooh. Maybe I like it. - You do?
-或许我会喜欢 -是吗
Because if that's what you like, I can be that guy.
真的 要是你喜欢 我可以恢复原样
I swear, I'll be anything you want me to be.
我发誓 你让我往东我绝不往西
Good night, Leonard.
晚安 莱纳德
I am such an asthmatic dumbass.
我还真是个患哮喘的蠢蛋
I had a weird night.
我今晚过得很怪怪的
Mine was great.
我过得很好
I'm going to be a mommy!
我要当妈咪了