生活大爆炸 第九季 The Big Bang Theory Season 9 第1集: 婚礼时刻 The Matrimonial Momentum

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳拉·斯宾塞


台词
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情回顾
Well, there was this girl.
有这么一个姑娘
What did you do?
你干什么了
Nothing.
什么也没干
Really, it was just kissing.
真的 就接吻了而已
All right.
好吧
So, we're still getting married?
我们还是会结婚的吧
Yes.
Because we love each other.
因为我们彼此相爱
Yes.
And it's the happiest day of our life.
这是我们这辈子最开心的一天
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺
I need some time to take a step back
我需要些时间缓一缓 后退一步
and reevaluate our situation.
重新评估下我们的状况
Bye, Sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
Well, Gollum...
咕噜[魔戒角色]
...you're an expert on rings.
你是戒指专家
What do I do with this one?
你说我该拿这枚戒指怎么办呢
时至今日
So, what package are you thinking?
你觉得哪个婚礼套餐好
Mm, this one comes with music and flowers.
这套餐有音乐跟鲜花呢
Oh, they even stream the whole thing live on the Internet.
而且还能在网上直播我们的婚礼
Why would we want that?
我们直播了干嘛
'Cause there's a lot of gorgeous blondes out there
因为世上还有许多漂亮的金发妹
who don't believe they can land a short, nearsighted scientist.
不信自己能有幸找到一个四眼短腿科学家
Let's give them hope.
让她们看到还有希望嘛
Whatever. Put us on the Internet.
随便 网上直播就直播吧
I've always wanted a wedding with a comment section.
我从小就"梦想"自己的婚礼有个留言区
I-If you're not into this, we can do it another time.
如果你不想 我们可以以后再结
No. No, I want to.
不 不 我想结婚
Look, we've put this off long enough.
这事我们已经拖得太久了
Let's do it.
现在就做吧
That's exactly what you said the first time we slept together.
我们第一次"睡"时 你也说现在就"做"吧
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Leonard, have you gotten married yet?
莱纳德 你结完婚了吗
No. Why?
还没 怎么了
- Good. Don't do it! - Why not?
-那就好 别结 -为什么不行
Some important new information has come to light.
我刚发现了重要的新资讯
Women are the worst.
女人最坏了
I thought it was paper cuts, but I was wrong.
我本以为就像被纸割到手 但我错了
No piece of paper ever cut me this deep.
从没有一张纸比女人割我还深
What happened now?
又怎么啦
Amy has ended our relationship.
艾米跟我分手了
Oh, no. Seriously?
不是吧 真的吗
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Amy broke up with Sheldon.
艾米甩了谢尔顿
She did?
真的吗
Is Penny crying?
佩妮泪崩了吗
No.
没有
No, of course not.
她当然不会哭啦
They thrive on our suffering.
女人巴不得看我们受折磨
Buddy, I-I'm so sorry.
兄弟 我很遗憾
Is there anything I can do?
我能为你做点什么吗
Yes. If I ever talk about going out with a girl again,
能 以后我再说我要跟女生交往
roll your eyes at me
你就对我翻白眼
like I do to you when you say dumb things.
就像我听到你说蠢话时的那样
Sheldon, uh, o-okay,
行 谢尔顿
just because you're going through this with Amy
虽然艾米让你难过了
doesn't mean that all women are bad.
但并不代表所有女人都很坏
Whatever.
呵呵
Hey, I just heard about you and Sheldon. Are you okay?
我刚听说你跟谢尔顿的事 你还好吗
Not really.
不太好
Can you come over?
你能来陪我吗
Uh, actually I'm in Vegas.
我现在在赌城
Leonard and I are about to get married.
我跟莱纳德准备要结婚了
Hold on.
等等
You're getting married and you didn't invite me?
你们结婚居然没邀请我
Well, it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing.
我们只是一时心血来潮
Hope I can catch the bouquet from here.
希望我能从这里接到你的捧花啊
Amy, don't be like that.
艾米 别这样嘛
Why did I just hear Amy's name?
为什么我听到有人说艾米的名字
Penny's on the phone with her.
佩妮在跟她通电话
Did she say anything about me?
她有提到我吗
Never mind. I don't care.
算了 我才不在乎
Well, if you care, you can find out and tell me.
如果你在乎 你可以问清楚告诉我
Just don't be shocked when you find out that I don't care.
但你发现我压根不在乎时 别太惊讶哦
Okay, will you relax?
你别激动好吗
You're not missing anything special.
你才没错过什么大事
Hey.
怎么说话呢
She's upset.
她心情不好嘛
Look, it's gonna be a great wedding.
婚礼肯定会很赞
Look at you in your little suit.
瞧你一身小正装
Amy's upset? Is it about me?
艾米心情不好是因为我吗
No, I think it's because we're eloping.
不是 我想是因为我们私奔来结婚
Your marriage is causing her pain?
你的婚礼让她难受了吗
Yeah, great, I take it back.
太好了 我收回之前的话
Go ahead and do it. Yay for love!
快去结婚吧 爱情万岁
翻译:爱情万岁谢尔赛 真爱无敌妮妮猫\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h猫中有个猴子王 窗里窗外赛猫党
校对:微博@赛太公 总监 YY猫
后期:灰灰是菇凉 时间轴:风吹来的那片云
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
第九季 第一集
Hello.
你好
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
When last we spoke, you said you needed time.
我们最后一次通话时 你说你需要时间冷静
Well, it's only been 11 hours.
这才过了11个小时
The Lord of the Rings trilogy was nearly 11 hours.
《指环王》三部曲也差不多11小时
I made you watch that, you said it was an eternity.
我让你看完它们 你说这11小时如永恒
Sheldon, when I'm ready to talk, I'll let you know.
谢尔顿 等我想跟你谈会通知你的
Very well.
好吧
You seem to be headed somewhere.
你要出门呀
May I walk with you?
我能陪你走出去吗
Sure.
Boy, I'm glad we're going out again.
真庆幸我们又"一起出去"了
We're not back together.
我们不是复合
Why?
为什么
Is there someone else?
有新欢了吗
Just couldn't wait for that first notch
一逮到机会
on your bedpost, could you?
就等不及要"开荤"了是吧
If you must know,
如果你一定要问
I'm going to Howard and Bernadette's
我是要去霍华德与伯纳黛特家
to watch the wedding.
一起看婚礼直播
And who's this guy you're taking?
你要带哪个男人去
There's no guy!
没有要带男人
Oh, you're going to a wedding alone?
你要形单影只的去参加婚礼吗
That's sad.
好惨呐
I'm not gonna be alone.
我才不会形单影只
I'll be with my friends.
我的小伙伴们也会在
Your friends?
"你的"小伙伴们吗
Well, I think you mean my friends.
他们是我的小伙伴吧
And why wasn't I invited to this?
而且为什么没人邀请我啊
Maybe because the two of us being there
或许是因为我们两个同时在场
would make them feel awkward.
会让他们觉得很尴尬吧
We make everyone feel awkward.
我们让所有人感到尴尬
That's our thing!
这是我们的招牌啊
They're running a little behind.
前面的人可能耽误了
- Should be pretty soon. - Okay.
-应该很快就到我们了 -好的
Hey, if you're hungry, there's a breakfast buffet
如果你饿了 隔壁那家脱衣舞厅
at the strip club next door.
有自助早餐
Thanks, but I don't like glitter on my scrambled eggs.
多谢 但我不喜欢煎蛋上有闪粉
脱衣舞娘身上都会撒满闪粉
I don't think the strippers prepare the meal, but okay.
早餐应该不是脱衣舞娘做的吧 但没关系
Look, it-it's not how I pictured it either,
虽然这跟我想象中的也不一样
but I'm still glad we're doing it.
但我很高兴我们要结婚了
Me, too.
我也是
- You sure? - Yes.
-你确定吗 -确定
And you promise you're okay with everything from the car?
你保证车里的谈话不会影响到你吗
Oh, my God, would you stop bringing it up?
老天 你能不能别一个劲地提这茬
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
We have the rest of our lives
我们还有一辈子的时间
to dredge stuff up from the past and fight about it.
可以慢慢翻旧账 再大吵一架
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Should we run next door and grab a bite?
我们要不要去隔壁吃一口
What if they call our names?
万一叫到我们怎么办
Oh, don't worry. They gave me this vibrating coaster.
别担心 他们给了我震动叫号器
Oh, and the fairy tale continues.
哇 真是犹如"童话"一般
Thank you for doing this.
感谢你们收留我
Our pleasure.
别客气
You feeling okay?
你心情还好吗
We were together for so long,
我们在一起这么久
I honestly don't know what I'm feeling.
老实说 我都不知道现在是什么心情
Well, that's understandable.
可以理解
You forgot. It's called "happy."
因为你忘了这种心情叫"快乐"
Howard.
霍华德
I'm not saying anything bad.
我又没说什么不好的话
Just that she was in love with her captor
她爱上了囚禁自己的变态
and somehow managed to escape from his dark and crazy dungeon.
结果福至心灵逃出了他阴暗又疯狂的地牢
I know what you're going through.
我知道你现在的感受
My-my last breakup was pretty tough.
我前一次分手也非常不好受
Oh. What was her name?
是吗 那女孩叫什么
Hey, it's a true story.
拜托 这可是真事
I don't need the third degree.
不需要这么逼问我细节吧
For God's sake, Sheldon, what are you doing?
要人命啊 谢尔顿 你在干嘛
I didn't want to come in.
我不想进去
I was told it would make everyone feel uncomfortable.
有人说我会让大家觉得尴尬
So I'll just stay out here
所以我就在外面待着
and pretend that I don't have to go to the bathroom.
假装我不需要上洗手间
Howard, do something.
霍华德 想想办法
I'm on it.
交给我吧
Sheldon, you being here might not be making things better.
谢尔顿 你来这也不会让事情产生转机
I see.
我明白
And is that why everybody was invited but me?
所以你们邀请大家 唯独漏了我吗
They didn't invite everybody but you.
他们没有邀请大家不邀请你啊
Bernadette invited me,
伯纳黛特邀请我
and Stuart lives here.
斯尔图特本来就住这里
Who wants hot cinnamon rolls?
谁想吃刚出炉的肉桂卷啊
So, when you hear the music, that's your cue.
一听到音乐 你们就可以往前走了
Any questions?
有问题吗
Oh, the package that we paid for
我们买的那个套餐
said the aisle was supposed to be strewn with rose petals.
写着走道上会铺满玫瑰花瓣
Where are the rose petals?!
玫瑰花瓣呢
We're out!
没了
You know what? It's fine.
算了 没事
We can use the potpourri from the bathroom!
我们可以用厕所里的干花瓣
Really, we're good.
真的不需要了
Yup, just want to get married.
对 结婚才是重点
- Yeah. - Great.
-对 -那就好
I'll see you two up there.
我在圣坛上等你们
- This is it. - I know.
-这一刻终于来了 -我知道
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Was that a yes or no on the potpourri?!
干花瓣还要不要了
- No, thank you! - We're good!
-不要了 -谢谢
Raj, you're probably wondering
拉杰 你脑中肯定在想
why Amy and I aren't showing any affection to one another.
为什么我和艾米不秀恩爱了
Didn't even crack the top ten.
这事都没挤进我脑海中的前十
Well, you should know that she recently broke up with me.
你应该要知道她刚刚跟我分手了
I said I needed time to think.
我说我需要时间思考
I'm sure you guys will figure something out.
我相信你们俩会想出解决办法
You hear that? Raj is devastated.
听见了没 拉杰都悲痛欲绝了
Sheldon, shh. The wedding's starting.
谢尔顿 别吵 婚礼开始了
I see what's happening.
我知道怎么回事了
Sides are forming.
大伙儿开始分边站了
Well, if Bernadette's on Amy's team, I pick Howard.
如果伯纳黛特支持艾米 那我选霍华德好了
I'm not taking sides.
我不偏袒任何一方
Fine, I guess I'm stuck with Raj.
好吧 那我只能选拉杰了
Really?
你不是吧
At least you got picked.
至少你被选上了
Before I go any further,
在我继续仪式前
have either of you prepared your own vows?
我想问你们俩有准备誓词吗
- Yes. - No.
-有 -没有
You wrote vows?
你居然写了誓词
Yeah.
是的
Well, I don't have any.
我一个字都没写
You're kind of making me look bad.
你让我好没面子啊
It's okay. I-I don't have to say them.
没事 我也不一定非要念
No, no, no, go ahead.
不不不 念吧
I'll come up with something mushy, you'll cry,
我会想出一些伤感的话弄哭你
we got this.
这很好办
"Penny, we are made of particles
"佩妮 粒子从宇宙诞生之初
that have existed since the moment the universe began.
就存在世上 是它们造就了我们
I like to think those atoms traveled
我常想那些原子
14 billion years through time and space to create us,
用140亿年穿越时间和空间来创造我们
so that we could be together and make each other whole."
好让我们能相遇 完整对方"
Penny?
佩妮
Right. Um... okay.
好 到我了
Leonard, I mean, you're not only the love of my life.
莱纳德 你不仅仅是我一生的挚爱
I mean, you're my best friend, and...
你是我最好的朋友
...you've got a friend in me.
我是你的好朋友
You got troubles.
你有麻烦
I got 'em, too.
我做你参谋
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you.
为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火
We stick together, and we can see it through,
我们团结一心 克服所有困难
'cause... you've got a friend in me.
因为 我是你的好朋友
Is that the song from Toy Story?
这不是《玩具总动员》的歌吗
He loves that movie.
他可喜欢那部电影了
I do.
真的
- Aw, that was beautiful. - Yeah.
-真是太美了 -是呀
I mean, not like our wedding beautiful.
虽然没有我们的婚礼美
No, we totally won.
当然 我们完胜
Amy, I don't understand, are we broken up or not?
艾米 我不明白 我们到底分手了没
It's like you can't make up your mind.
你好像一直作不了决定啊
It's because you're not giving me any space to think.
那是因为你完全不给我思考的空间
Well, you should think fast,
是吗 那你最好赶紧想
because men can sire offspring their entire lives,
因为男人一辈子都能传宗接代
but those eggs you're toting around have a sell-by date.
你的卵子可是会过期作废哦
You know what, Sheldon, you've made this really easy.
谢尔顿 你这临门一脚来得正是时候
You're immature, you're selfish,
你是个幼稚透顶 自私自利的人
you just insulted me to my face.
你还当面羞辱我
I don't need any more time to think. We're broken up.
我不用再想了 咱俩玩完了
Amy...
艾米
Will someone take me home?
有谁能送我回家吗
Yeah. Come on, I'll give you a ride.
好吧 我送你回去
...symbolizes your eternal love.
...象征你们永恒的爱
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻
We did it!
我们结婚啦
I'm so glad you guys could watch!
真开心你们能见证这一刻
We'll say it was beautiful in the comment section.
我们就在留言区留"太美太感人"好了
No, no, no. Hang on.
不 不 等一下
I believe I'm supposed to carry you across the threshold.
照习俗我应该抱你入洞房
Can you?
你行吗
Who do you think carries Sheldon to bed
你以为谢尔顿看电视睡着
when he falls asleep in front of the TV?
都是哪位壮士抱他回房间的啊
Okay, let's do it.
好吧 来吧
- You gonna make it? - I'm okay!
-你能做到吗 -没问题
Nicely done!
顺利完成
Thank you.
谢谢你
Finally, there's a Mrs. Hofstadter
总算有一位"霍夫斯塔德夫人"
who isn't disappointed in me.
没对我失望了
Well, the night is still young.
说这话还为时尚早呢
Everything all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I guess.
没事
Just tell me.
告诉我嘛
It's just, when we were kissing,
我们接吻时
I couldn't help but picture you with that other girl.
我总是忍不住去想你和其他女孩的画面
Oh, no.
不会吧
No, come on.
别这样
I have a friend in you.
你可是我的好朋友
You said so.
你自己说的
You're right. Just forget it.
你说得对 忘掉这事吧
Yeah.
好的
Okay, listen. Uh...
好了 听我说
If you're imagining that it was sexy,
如果你以为那是很香艳的画面
it wasn't.
其实并没有
We-we were both drunk, and she smelled like an ashtray.
我们都喝挂了 她一股子烟灰缸味
The boat was moving a lot, so I chipped her tooth.
船身摇晃不定 我还撞碎了她的牙齿
Did you feel guilty?
你觉得内疚吗
No, she had dental insurance.
不 她有牙医保险
Did you feel guilty after kissing her?
你和她接吻后觉得内疚吗
Yes. I felt guilty as soon as it happened.
当然 我刚亲完就后悔了
I feel guilty every time I see her.
每次看到她都有深深的负罪感
What do you mean, every time you see her?
你说每次看到她是什么意思
What... do I mean?
我...是什么意思呢
Boy, that's a toughie.
老天 这个问题可真难
You still see her?
你现在还会见她吗
Well, no, not socially.
不 不是约她见面的那种
But, you know, just at work.
只是工作时会遇到
You work with her?!
你还和她一起工作吗
How could you not tell me that?!
你怎么不告诉我这件事
I wanted to tell you in the car, but you told me to stop talking!
我在车里就想告诉你 可你要我闭嘴
Oh, okay. So you're saying this is my fault?
好呀 所以现在是我错了吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Okay, l-look,
好了 我说
instead of fighting,
我们不要吵了
why don't we dim the lights,
不如把灯关掉
um, get naked and make a baby?
脱光光 造宝宝好不好
I was trying to lighten the mood.
我是在努力调节气氛
It's not easy. You try it.
这事可不容易 不信你试试
Hello, Mother.
妈妈 你好
Shelly! How's my baby doing?
谢利 宝贝你还好吗
I just wanted to let you know
我想让你知道
that you can remove Amy from your nightly prayers.
你可以把艾米从你的夜祷名单上去掉了
Unless you're open to praying for
除非你愿意祈祷
a beehive to fall on her head.
一个大蜂巢掉在她头上
Oh, what's going on?
这是怎么了
She broke up with me.
她和我分手了
Oh, Shelly.
谢利
No, I'll be okay.
不 我没事
But I think that I'd like
但我想把
to send the ring back to you.
戒指寄还给你
Well, let's not be hasty.
先别这么着急
Are you sure it's over for good?
你确定真的结束了吗
It's over for me. I'm done with women.
反正我是结束了 我受够女人了
Like when I swore off Pop Rocks.
就像我再也不吃跳跳糖一样
They both hurt you on purpose.
他们都故意伤害我
You want to tell me what happened?
想跟妈妈倾诉一下吗
Are you going to say it's all part of God's plan?
你会说一切都是上帝安排好的吗
Good chance.
很有可能
Then no, thank you.
谢谢 那还是算了
Well, honey, don't send it back yet.
宝贝 先别把戒指寄回来
Your sister's married, and I'm not letting your brother
你姐姐结婚了 我祖母的戒指
give my grandmother's ring to that whore he's dating.
我不想送给你哥哥在泡的那个小荡妇
Wasn't Mary Magdalene a woman of ill repute?
抹大拉的玛利亚不也是个妓女吗
When your idiot brother redeems mankind,
如果你那白痴哥哥可以拯救人间苍生
he can date whoever he wants.
那他想和谁约会都没问题
I know it hurts now, but it's gonna get better.
我知道你现在很难过 但会过去的
Yeah.
是的
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来
You've got so much to offer.
你集无数优点于一身
Thank you.
谢谢你
Any man would be lucky to have you.
能和你在一起是每个男人的荣幸
That's true.
没错
I just hope I did the right thing.
我只希望我做了正确的选择
I'm sure you did.
我肯定你做得对
Maybe that's the problem-- you always do the right thing.
或许这就是你的问题 永远做正确的选择
Maybe it's time to do the wrong thing.
或许是时候"犯个错误"了
Like you're doing right now?
比如做你现在这样的错事吗
Exactly.
没错
I asked you over and over if you were okay.
我一次又一次问你介不介意
Why would you go through with the wedding if you weren't?
如果你介意 为什么还要完婚呢
I thought I was okay, but it turns out I'm not.
我本来以为我不介意 谁知道原来不行
Okay, listen, I may not have been entirely faithful,
好吧 我或许不是百分百诚实
but you, you are not easy to lift!
但你体重也不是多轻好吗
Well, marriage must agree with you.
婚姻太适合你了
Well, you are just glowing.
你整个人容光焕发啊
I'm not glowing.
我才没有容光焕发
I'm upset.
我是不爽到炸
Well, whatever it is, it agrees with you.
随便你什么心情 反正太适合你了
Knock, knock, knock, Penny?
敲 敲 敲 佩妮
Knock, knock, knock, Penny?
敲 敲 敲 佩妮
Knock, knock, knock, Penny?
敲 敲 敲 佩妮
What's this?
这是什么
Leonard told me what happened,
莱纳德都跟我说了
so I took it upon myself to make you a hot beverage.
所以我自发为你做了热饮
Oh. That's so sweet of you.
你真是太贴心了
Yeah. I know.
我知道
Turns out, being sweet
事实证明 这年头
isn't enough to keep a girl these days.
贴心并不能留住姑娘
I blame Madonna.
都怪麦当娜
I'm sorry to hear about you and Amy.
很遗憾你和艾米分手了
Well, I'm sorry about Leonard.
我也很遗憾莱纳德那样对你
Thought I raised him better than that.
都怪我没教好他
You know, it's bad enough what happened,
发生那种事已经够糟心了
but then he tried to hide the fact that he sees her
但更糟心的是他还试图隐瞒
all the time at the university.
他整天能在大学里见到她
He does? Who is it?
是吗 谁啊
Some girl named Mandy.
一个叫曼蒂的女人
- Mandy Chao? - Yeah.
-曼蒂·周吗 -对的
Oh, you don't need to worry about her.
你完全不需要担心她
She's brilliant and attractive.
她美貌与智慧兼具
She can do way better than Leonard.
她能找到比莱纳德好十万倍的男人
That's great.
太好了
Wait a minute.
等等
I know this may sound farfetched,
我知道这话可能有点不现实
but I'm on the market now.
但我现在也单身了
You know, if I dated Mandy,
如果我跟曼蒂好上了
that would teach both Leonard and Amy a lesson.
应该能给莱纳德与艾米一个教训
That's ridiculous.
这也太荒谬了
Oh, you're right.
也是
I could never be with a woman whose self-esteem was so low
我决不会跟一个自尊心低到能跟莱纳德
she'd be with Leonard.
在一起的女人好上
I'm with Leonard.
我就跟莱纳德在一起啊
Yeah, I know. Forever.
是啊 一辈子呢
Who would have believed these things would happen to us?
谁敢相信我们居然会碰到这样的事
Right?
对吧
I can't believe Amy actually went through with it.
我也不敢相信艾米居然真决定狠下心
Hang on.
等等
You knew that she was going to end it with me?
你之前就知道她会跟我分手吗
Did you try and stop her?
你有试图阻止她吗
I told her to be true to herself
我让她直面本心
and do what makes her happy.
做让自己开心的选择
Do what makes her happy?
做让自己开心的选择
She plays the harp and her car is paid for.
她有竖琴有车
How much happier can she be?
这还不够开心吗
Okay, look, it's not my fault
这不能怪我啊
that she thought you were a bad boyfriend.
她是自己觉得你是差劲的男友
I see.
我懂了
I think I'll be going.
我先走一步了
- Sheldon... - No, no, no, no.
-谢尔顿 -多说无益
We are done here.
就此别过
Would you mind opening the door
不介意帮我开个门
and then angrily slamming it behind me?
等我出去后 再帮我气愤地甩门吧
- Sure. - Thank you.
-好 -多谢
And slam it hard,
要重重地甩
because I am pretty steamed.
因为我火冒好几丈了
All right, Leonard, hang in there.
好 莱纳德 撑着点啊
Talk to you tomorrow.
明天见
What happened? They just got married.
怎么了 他们才刚刚完婚不是吗
I don't know. It's a mess.
我也不知道 反正就一团乱
They had a huge fight in Vegas.
他们在赌城吵了一大架
Think they'll break up?
你觉得他们会分手吗
I don't know. Sounds pretty bad.
不确定 听起来挺严重
Penny's back in her apartment all by herself.
佩妮自己一个人在公寓里待着
Really?
是咩
Would you like to hear another reason
还想再听另一个
why men are better than women?
为什么男人比女人强的理由吗
Sure, let's make it an even hundred.
行啊 说一百个也无妨
You would never kiss me and make me say "I love you"
你永远不会亲我 让我说"我爱你"
and then break up with me.
然后再跟我分手
I wouldn't.
我的确不会
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗
'Cause you're a man.
因为你是个男人
The champagne of genders.
高档牛逼的性别
Well, I may be a man,
或许我是个男人
but I think I'm the one that screwed up on this one.
但这一次做错事的好像是我
Yeah, well, and you admit it, like a man.
是啊 但你像个男人一样 承认了
All you hear women say is,
你只会听到女人说
"I'll just have a salad."
"我想要一份色拉"
"Where's my lip gloss?"
"我的唇彩跑哪去了"
"I think this element should be called radium."
"我觉得这个元素应该叫镭"
That last one was Madame Curie.
最后那句话是居里夫人说的
I figured that out.
我想到了
You know what? She was kind of an honorary man.
她其实应该算是荣誉男人
She had a penis made of science.
她有科学做的鸡鸡
Can't believe I'm spending my wedding night with you.
真不敢相信我的新婚之夜是跟你过
Really?
是吗
I never imagined it any other way.
我从没想过会有别种可能