生活大爆炸 第九季 The Big Bang Theory Season 9 第14集: 搞定奶奶 The Meemaw Materialization

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳拉·斯宾塞


台词
Oh, here's a fun postal fact.
有趣邮政小知识
The inside of our mailbox is under federal jurisdiction,
邮箱的内部是受联邦政府管辖
so if you broke my right thumb,
所以如果你伤了我的右拇指
that's the Pasadena City Police.
是帕萨迪纳市警局抓你
But if you broke my left thumb,
但如果你此时伤了我的左拇指
that's the FBI.
那就是联邦调查局抓你
If I'm going to jail,
如果我真要犯事入狱
I'm killing him, not breaking his thumb.
那怎么也得杀了他 而不是伤他拇指
Yeah.
没错
I got a letter from my meemaw.
我收到我姥姥给我寄的信
Smell this.
闻闻
What is that?
什么味道
Uh, roses, Bengay and Dr. Scholl's Foot Powder.
玫瑰 酸痛药膏 脚气药粉
Yep. Grandma By Calvin Klein.
CK牌姥姥味香水
You know, the last time I got a handwritten letter
我上一次收到手写的信
was from someone who told me I park like a blind person.
是某人投诉我停车技术像瞎子
That someone has a name.
那个某人有名字的好吗
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Meemaw got a new set of teeth.
姥姥弄了一副新假牙
Oh, but then she found her old ones.
可后来她又找到她旧的那副了
Oh, so, now the new ones are just gonna be her church teeth.
所以新的就成了她上教堂专用假牙
Fun.
有意思
Like your Comic-Con Spock ears,
就像你的漫展史波克耳朵
and your around-the-house Spock ears.
跟在家戴的史波克耳朵一样
I park fine.
我停车技术明明还行
Oh, my goodness, she's coming to visit!
天啊 她要来看我
Oh, it'll be nice to finally meet her.
很好啊 终于能见到她本人
Oh, you are going to love her.
你们绝对会爱死她
She is the kindest, sweetest woman you'll ever meet.
她会是你们见过最善良最贴心的女人
Yeah, unless you're a gopher digging up her vegetable garden.
除非你是挖她菜园的地鼠
In that case, you can expect
那样的话 就等着
to have your head bashed in with a shovel.
脑袋被她用铲子打爆吧
翻译:恭喜发财赛太公 红包拿给YY猫猫中之王 别扭大菜
校对:新春快乐赛太公 万事如意YY猫 总监 YY猫
后期:灰灰是菇凉 时间轴:风吹来的那片云
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
第九季 第十四集
That's not her. That's not her.
不是她 不是她
That's not her. That's not her.
这也不是她 不是她
That's not her.
不是她
That's not her. That's not her.
不是她 不是她
That's not her.
那也不是她
Really?
真的吗
The old Asian man is not your Meemaw?
那个亚洲老头不是你姥姥吗
And that's not helpful.
你这话也没有帮助
You know, I-I got her an iPhone for Christmas.
我圣诞节时送了她个苹果手机
I'll see where she is.
我查看一下她的地点
Oh, that's nice.
那挺不错呀
Most people her age don't embrace technology.
她那个年纪的大多数人都不愿意接受新科技
Oh, no, she doesn't even know she has it.
她自己不知道她有苹果手机
No, I had my sister slip it in her bag
我让我姐塞进她的包里
so that I can track her like a sea turtle.
这样我就能追踪海龟一样追踪她
Same as when we lost you at the zoo.
就像我们在动物园弄丢你时一样
Uh, for the hundredth time,
我都说几百次了
I smelled kettle corn and couldn't find the cart.
我闻到爆米花的味道 但找不到摊位
Still doesn't explain
但还是解释不了
how you ended up on the freeway divider.
你最后怎么跑上高速分隔带上
Moon Pie!
小甜饼
Meemaw!
姥姥
I'm so happy to see you!
我好高兴看到你
I'm so happy to see you, too!
我也很高兴看到你啊
You got even smaller.
你变得更小个了
I love it!
我喜欢
Uh, Meemaw, this is Leonard.
姥姥 这位是莱纳德
Leonard, this is my Meemaw.
莱纳德 这是我姥姥
Hi. So nice to finally meet you.
您好 很高兴终于见到您了
Let me take this for you, Meemaw.
姥姥 让我来帮您拿行李吧
Thank you.
谢谢
No. Oh, no. Now you call her "Constance."
别乱叫 你只能叫她"康斯坦丝"
I call her "Meemaw."
我才能叫她"姥姥"
You have your own Meemaw.
你自己有你自己的姥姥
It's not my fault she died when you were four.
你四岁时她就去世了可不是我的错
Is that nice to say to your friend?
这么对朋友说话合适吗
It isn't, Meemaw.
不合适 姥姥
Sorry, Leonard.
莱纳德 对不起
Can you please live with us forever?
您能在我们那里长住下去吗
That's ridiculous! If you had a superpower,
太扯了吧 如果你有超能力
and spent your whole life being told to suppress it,
而且穷尽一生想将其压制住
when you finally decide to embrace that power,
当你最后决定要接受这能力了
why hide in isolation?!
为毛独自躲去荒山野岭
I'm sorry,
真是不好意思
and how much money did
请问你这版本的
your version of Frozen make?!
《冰雪奇缘》赚了多少钱呢
I'm just saying,
我只是认为
instead of "Let it Go," She should really sing,
与其唱《随它吧》 她真正该唱的是
"Look At Me Hiding in a Freezer Like a Dove Bar."
《看我像根巧克力棒躲冰箱里》
She built an ice castle, made a snow monster
她在一天里造了一座冰雪城堡 化雪成兵
and gave herself a complete makeover in one day.
还将自己彻底改头换面
You know what I saw you do today?
你知道你今天都干嘛了吗
Eat a block of cream cheese straight from the foil
打开锡箔包装 直接吃了一整块奶油干酪
and lie about it to your wife!
而且还对自己老婆隐瞒实情
Sorry for eavesdropping, but did you know
抱歉偷听到你们的对话 你们知道
they actually had the song "Let It Go" in place
他们是先有《随它吧》这首歌
before they finalized the story?
之后才定下完整故事的吗
Yeah, that's true.
这是真的
In fact, they liked the song so much,
其实 他们因为太爱这首歌
they retooled the whole script around it.
他们把修改剧本来配这首歌
Which is probably why that movie sucks.
这也是为啥这部片这么烂
Here we are talking about Frozen,
我们在这聊"冰雪"
and yet, you got burned.
但你还被呛到火烧火燎
Miss, I'm so sorry.
小姐 抱歉
How can you not like that movie?
你怎么会不喜欢那部电影呢
I just think it gets more credit than it deserves.
我只是觉得它名过其实
Oh, that's what I said an hour ago.
我一小时前就这么说了
Wow. You've been talking about Frozen for an hour?
你们俩聊了一个小时《冰雪奇缘》吗
You should've seen us after The Good Dinosaur.
你应该听我们聊动画片《恐龙当家》
It was a classic western set in the post-Jurassic period,
这是部设定在后侏罗纪时期的西部风格片
and it changed my life.
它完全改变了我的人生
Are you comfortable?
你舒服吗
Very.
非常舒服
It's nice to rest
休息挺好的
after 800 flights of stairs.
尤其是在走完八百阶楼梯后
You were so cute, huffin' and puffin'.
你刚才可爱死了 气喘吁吁
There's Amy.
艾米来了
I just know you're gonna hit it off.
我要告诉你 你们绝对合得来
You both have the same fashion sense.
因为你俩的时尚品味一模一样
Hello! Come in, say hi to my Meemaw.
进来吧 跟姥姥请安
Hi. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到您
Nice to meet you, too.
我也是
How was your trip?
旅途还好吗
Wonderful.
非常棒
And the pilot did such a good job,
机长技术非常好
I gave him a butterscotch.
我还送他一颗奶油糖
That's great.
那太好了
And look at you, sitting in Sheldon's spot.
瞧瞧您 坐在谢尔顿的专座上
- You know, I don't even get to sit there. - Yeah.
-他从来都没让我坐过 -是啊
And you never will.
你这辈子都没机会坐
Ooh, hey, oh, ask her to do the tissue thing.
对了 问她要纸巾
Do it, ask her.
去吧 问她
Can I have a tissue?
能给我张纸巾吗
Of course.
当然
Isn't that the best?!
是不是超级棒
She's like Grandma Spider-Man.
她就像蜘蛛侠奶奶
He's been saying that since he was little.
他从小就这么说我
I still don't know what it means.
我到现在还不知道是什么意思
Oh, well, you two sit down and get to know each other.
你们俩坐下好好了解彼此
I'll get your room ready.
我去帮你准备好房间
Oh, now don't you go looking through my suitcase for presents.
你不许翻我的行李箱找礼物
If I did, would I find any?
如果我翻了 会找到礼物吗
Maybe.
或许吧
But you also might find my brassieres and bloomers.
但你还会找到我的阿嬷胸罩和内裤
That's a risk I'm willing to take!
我愿意冒这个险
Well, this is so nice.
这真是太好了
He's so excited to have you here and...
您的到来让他欣喜若狂
Okay, now let's you and me get something straight.
好了 我就不跟你拐弯抹角兜圈子了
He may think that I came to bake him cookies,
他或许以为我是来给他做饼干的
but the real reason is to size you up.
但我来的真正原因是要掂掂你的斤两
Si-Size me up?
掂掂...我的斤两
Sheldon's mother may be okay with you,
谢尔顿的母亲或许对你没意见
but I'm not so easy.
但我可没这么好说话
Well, I-I'm...
我...
I'm sure you'll like me once you get to know me.
我相信一旦您了解我 会喜欢我的
Oh, you better hope so.
你最好希望如此
A Texas Special cattle and calf car train set
德州特色运牛车载运列车套装
with authentic horn and bell!
还有真的喇叭和铃铛
Thank you, Meemaw!
谢谢 外婆
Oh, you're welcome, Moon Pie.
不用客气 小饼干
Amy, why don't you look excited?
艾米 你为什么看起来不兴奋
Well, you get to watch me play with this!
你得到看我玩这个的机会呢
Oh, I see you're reading Saga.
我看你在读《传奇系列》
Yeah, I hear it's pretty good.
对 听说这系列很不错
It is, and not a lot of comics have a woman with wings
的确 很少有漫画的封面是
breastfeeding a baby right on the cover.
一位有翅膀的女人在给孩子喂奶
I'll take your word for it.
你这么说了 我就看看吧
You should.
你的确该看
He's really looked.
他真的仔细看过了
I'm Raj, by the way.
对了 我是拉杰
- This is Howard. - Hi.
-他是霍华德 -你好
Claire.
我是克莱儿
Well, I've never seen you here before, Claire.
我从来没在这里见过你 克莱儿
It's my first time.
今天是我第一次来
I'm looking for inspiration for this movie I'm writing.
我在为我写的一部电影寻找灵感
You're a screenwriter?
你是编剧吗
Well, screenwriter, slash bartender,
编剧兼酒保
slash, a month away from living in my car.
兼 再过一个月就得住在车里的人
Yeah, I get that.
我懂
I'm a scientist,
我是科学家
slash party planner,
兼派对策划师
slash small-dog enthusiast,
兼小型犬爱好者
slash...
兼...
guy who probably should have stopped at "scientist."
说了"科学家"后就应该打住的人
You're really a scientist?
你真的是科学家吗
Well, astrophysicist.
天体物理学家
That's perfect.
太好了
Do you think I could pick your brain for my movie some time?
我能找个时间请你指教一下我的电影吗
It's animated sci-fi for kids.
是给孩子看的动画科幻片
Sure. I love animated movies.
当然 我喜欢动画片
He does,
没错
and he has the Lilo & Stitch collector plates to prove it.
他的《星际宝贝》收集瓷盘可以证明这一点
Excuse me for wanting a little magic in my life.
抱歉我想为人生添加一点点小魔力
Here's my number.
这是我的电话号码
Give me a call, we'll get together.
打给我 我们出来坐坐
- Yeah, great. - See ya.
-好的 -再见
Yeah, bye.
再见
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
You have a girlfriend.
你可是有女朋友的人
So?
所以呢
So,
所以
how do you think she'd feel about you
你觉得她知道你帮一位美女
helping a beautiful girl with her screenplay?
创作剧本 她会作何感想
I wouldn't say she's beautiful.
我没觉得她算美女吧
Really? You don't think she's attractive?
真的吗 你不觉得她迷人吗
I do. I just wouldn't tell my girlfriend.
觉得啊 我只是不会跟女朋友说而已
Constance, are you sure I can't pour you some wine?
康斯坦丝 您确定不用我给您倒点红酒吗
Oh, no wine for me.
不用给我倒红酒了
Sheldon's bringing me my whiskey.
谢尔顿去给我拿威士忌了
Here you go, Meemaw.
酒来了 外婆
I made it just how you like--
严格按照您的喜好
a lot in a glass.
倒了一大杯
Thank you, Moon Pie.
谢谢 小甜饼
Um, curious.
我很好奇
Why do you call Sheldon "Moon Pie?"
您为什么叫谢尔顿"小甜饼"
'Cause he's so nummy-nummy.
因为他美味可人
She could just eat him up.
她想把他一口吃掉
And I call her "Meemaw,"
我叫她"姥姥"
because, well, just, well, look at her.
是因为 你们看她就知道了
It's interesting that
真有意思
Leonard and Penny know about his nickname
莱纳德和佩妮都知道他昵称的由来
and you don't.
而你却不知道
Oh, well, you know,
话说回来
now-now that I'm hearing it, it does sound familiar.
现在听你们这么一说 我好像有点印象了
How could it?
怎么可能
I never told you, and you never bothered to ask.
我从来没跟你说过 你也从来没问过
Well, now I know.
我现在知道了
So, Penny, I understand you have a new job.
佩妮 我得知你有一份新工作
Yes.
是的
I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep.
我现在是一名医药销售
It's so wonderful that you modern gals can have it all.
你们现代女性要啥有啥 真棒
A husband and a full-time career.
有丈夫 还能有一份全职工作
I have a relationship and a full-time career, too.
我也有一个男朋友和一份全职工作啊
That doesn't bode well.
那不是什么好事
Why not? You-you just said it's okay for her to work.
为什么 她有工作你就说好
Well, Leonard doesn't need as much tending to as Sheldon does.
莱纳德不像谢尔顿那么需要人照顾
And as Moon Pie explained,
而且小甜饼跟我解释过
Leonard's work is more of a hobby.
莱纳德的工作更像是爱好
- That's my best friend. - Yeah.
-真是我"最好的朋友" -是啊
Look, I-I get that you're protective of your grandson,
我知道您很呵护你的外孙
but he's an adult now.
但他已经是个成年人了
Maybe I understand what he needs better than you do.
也许我比您更懂得他的所需所求
I appreciate your honesty, dear.
我感谢你的坦诚相待 宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
And here's some more honesty:
让我也对你推心置腹地说一句
I don't like you very much.
我不怎么喜欢你
Well, maybe I don't like you either.
也许我也不喜欢你啊
No, no, no, no, no,
不 不 不行
no, no, no. Y-You have to like each other.
这样不行 你们必须互相喜欢
Well, we have a 4:30 reservation at Applebee's.
我们4点半还订了苹果蜂餐馆呢
I think I should leave.
我想我该走了
But why?
为什么啊
Other than you two fighting,
除了你俩吵架这事
we're having such a good time.
其他都挺好的啊
The minute you left the room, your precious meemaw
你一离开客厅 你亲爱的姥姥
started giving me a really hard time.
就开始给我脸色看
I don't need this.
我才不要受这气
Let her go.
让她走吧
And under no circumstance
还有 无论如何你也不许
will you give her that engagement ring.
把那个订婚戒指给她
What ring?
什么戒指
Maybe we should give them some privacy.
也许我们应该回避一下
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
You go ahead. I'll catch up with you.
你先走 我一会就来
You have an engagement ring?
你有一枚订婚戒指吗
Yes.
是的
Penny, did you know about this?
佩妮 你知道这件事吗
All right, let's go.
好 我们走吧
When did you get an engagement ring?
你什么时候准备的订婚戒指
My mother gave it to me,
我妈妈给我的
and I had been thinking about giving it to you,
我一直在考虑把它给你
but then we broke up.
结果我们分手了
Well, thank goodness for that.
感谢天 感谢地
Sheldon, will you please tell your grandmother
谢尔顿 请你告诉你姥姥
to stay out of this?
别插手这件事好嘛
Oh, I don't think I could do that.
那我做不到
Sheldon, tell this girl
谢尔顿 告诉那个姑娘
that my ring will never be on her finger.
我的戒指永远不可能戴在她手上
Y...I'm gonna opt out of that one, too.
你... 这我也做不到啊
Who said I even want to be engaged to him?
谁说我想要和他订婚了
And if I do, I-I don't need your hand-me-downs!
而且就算我愿意 我也不需要你的旧货
All right, all right!
好吧 好吧
Look, l-let's all...
我们还是...
let's remain calm
我们还是冷静下来
and analyze this situation.
好好分析一下目前的情况
Now, I realize that you've only known each other
我明白你们俩才刚刚认识
for less than a day,
不到一天
but is it possible this crankiness is because
但你们如此暴躁 是否有可能是因为
your cycles have synced?
你俩月经周期刚好同步了呢
You leave the room
你出去
and let the grown-ups talk.
让我们大人说话
Now.
赶紧的
Don't speak to him like he's a child.
别像说小孩那样说他
Thank you.
谢谢你帮我撑腰
I'm gonna go next door and play with Leonard.
我要去隔壁和莱纳德一起玩了
Okay, so you met this girl, you exchanged numbers,
所以你遇到一个姑娘 交换了电话号码
and you're gonna meet up with her.
然后还要和她再见面
Just to help her with her screenplay.
只是为了帮她完成剧本而已
Oh. Well, I guess that's not so bad.
这样应该没什么问题
You weren't there.
你当时不在现场
He was really flirting.
他一直在撩人家
Hey, it's not my fault if American women project
如果美国妞们钟爱我这样
their fantasies on foreigners
声音扣人心弦
with the kind of magical voice that grants wishes.
又帮人实现愿望异国精灵 那也不是我的错啊
I'm sure it was harmless.
我想这无伤大雅
People flirt. No big deal.
人人都会互撩 不是大问题
Really? So it's okay if I fl...
真的吗 那如果我也...
Not you. I own your ass.
你不行 你是我的小奴
The real question is, where are you with Emily?
关键是 你和艾米丽进展到什么程度了
Uh, it's hard to say.
这点很难说
I think we're good, but things like this
我们进展不错 但今天发生的事
make me wonder if Emily's really the right person for me.
让我开始考虑艾米丽是否是我的真命天女
I mean, did you guys ever have doubts about each other?
你们俩曾经怀疑过对方是你的真爱吗
- No. Never. - Absolutely.
-从来没有 -当然有过
What?
什么
Howie, you forget how much of our early dates
华仔 你忘了我们刚开始约会时
involved you doing magic and me doing this.
你总是在变魔术 我总是在强颜欢笑吗
Fine.
好吧
I had reservations about you, too.
那我对你也曾有过怀疑
- No, you didn't. - No, I didn't.
-你没有 -好吧 我没有
Well, it doesn't matter now,
总之都不重要了
'cause I love how things worked out.
我喜欢我俩现在的状态
Me, too.
我也喜欢
And I think you're even more beautiful than this rose.
你在我眼中比这朵玫瑰花更美丽
The last time I saw my grandma,
我上次见到我姥姥时
the most exciting thing was watching
最开心的事就是
the ash of her cigarette get longer
看着她的烟灰慢慢变长
and wondering if it was gonna fall in her pudding.
然后猜会不会直接掉到她的布丁上
Did it?
结果呢
Yeah, right in there. She ate it and everything.
当然掉了 然后她还没发现全吃下去了
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德和佩妮
Leonard and Penny. Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德和佩妮 莱纳德和佩妮
Come in!
进来
What happened?
发生什么事了
Is Amy gone?
艾米走了吗
No. They asked me to leave
没有 她们让我离开
so they could speak privately.
以便她们单独聊聊
Yeah, I know. It was quite tense.
是的 形势真是剑拔弩张
So here's the million dollar question:
所以现在的问题是
uh, who wants to pop over there and get my trains?
你们谁想过去把我的火车拿过来
All right. I've made up my mind.
好了 我决定了
I'm gonna do the right thing, call this girl,
我要做正确的决定 打电话给那个姑娘
and let her know that I'm in a relationship.
让她知道我已经有对象了
Okay, so far we've heard,
很好 目前我们听你说过
"Made up my mind, I'm dumping Emily."
"我决定了 我要甩掉艾米丽"
"Made up my mind to date both of them
"我决定了 我要扮成双胞胎兄弟
by pretending to be twin brothers."
然后同时和她俩约会"
And "Made up my mind,
以及"我决定了
I'll ask for a threesome
先问问她们玩不玩三人行
and if they say no, play it off as a joke."
如果被拒绝了 就当成是开玩笑混过去"
I'm calling her.
我要给她打电话了
And the threesome didn't deserve the belly laugh it got.
"三人行"那招并没有那么可笑好吗
You're right.
你说得对
It could totally happen.
绝对有可能发生
Hello?
你好
Hi. Hi. Yeah, it's Raj.
你好 我是拉杰
Rajesh. We met at the comic book store.
拉杰什 我们在漫画店里见过
Hey, what's up? Figure out what time you're free?
你好啊 确定你什么时候有空了吗
Actually, that's why I'm calling.
其实我打电话来是想说
I, um... I just...
我...
I need to let you know that I have a girlfriend.
我得告诉你 我有女朋友了
Okay. Good for you.
好的 恭喜你
Well, no, no.
不 不是
I-I didn't want to mislead you
我是不希望让你误会
after you asked me out.
毕竟你约我出去
I didn't ask you out.
我不是约你啊
I just need help with my screenplay.
我只是找你帮忙我写剧本
Wait, are you saying that we didn't have a vibe?
等等 你是说我们之间不来电吗
Why do you care if we have a vibe?
你为什么在乎来不来电
You have a girlfriend.
你都有女朋友了
Come on! I just told you I had a girlfriend.
不是吧 我都告诉你我有女朋友了
The least you can do is tell me if we had a vibe.
起码你也得客套说我们之间来电吧
Sure, we had a vibe.
可以 我们来电
I knew it. Okay, we did have a vibe.
我就知道 我们之间来电哦
This is exciting.
太兴奋了
What's my next move?
我下一步干嘛
You still have a girlfriend.
你还有女朋友呢
Right. Good catch.
对了 说得好
Anyway, so I'm sorry to waste your time.
总之很抱歉浪费了你的时间
And, uh... and good luck with your screenplay.
还有祝你剧本写作顺利
Hang on.
等一下
We're both adults.
我们都是成人了
We can still get together without it meaning anything.
出来聚聚不一定非得意味着什么呀
Not me. Ever since you admitted we had a vibe,
我不行 自从你承认我们之间来电后
I've been planning our wedding.
我已经开始策划我们的婚礼了
Look, it's just coffee.
听着 只是喝杯咖啡
I'll ask you some questions about science,
我只会问你一些科学问题
and if you propose, I promise to say no.
我发誓 如果你求婚 我一定拒绝
Okay. That hurts a little, but okay.
行吧 虽然有点伤人 但行吧
Great. I'll text you.
很好 我会给你发信息
Bye.
再见
All right.
好了
So, uh, we're meeting for coffee like two adults.
我们会像成年人那样 见面喝个咖啡
Everybody's happy. Easy peasy.
大家都满意 没啥大不了
Are you gonna tell Emily?
你准备告诉艾米丽吗
Yeah, of course.
当然了
We have no secrets.
我们之间没有秘密
When are you gonna tell Emily?
你准备什么时候告诉艾米丽
He lied about the cream cheese!
奶油奶酪的事他撒谎了
He ate the whole thing! I saw him!
整块都被他吃了 我看到了
Look, I know you think I'm not right for Sheldon,
听着 我知道你认为我不适合谢尔顿
but trust me, I'm his best shot.
但相信我 他找不到更好的了
You have no idea how much I put up with!
你根本不知道我忍受了些什么
I know more than you think I do.
我比你更清楚
Really? You know what it's like to have date night ruined
是吗 你知道就因为谷歌换字体
because Google changed their font?
约会之夜就被毁了的滋味吗
Young lady,
小姑娘
if you think I don't know what it's like
如果你认为我不了解
to live with a stubborn, egotistical man,
跟一个顽固自大的人一起生活是什么感觉
then you're wrong.
那你就错了
'Cause that was my husband.
因为我老公就是那德行
Really?
是吗
There were days I wanted to fill his pockets with corn
有时候我真想给他的口袋里塞满玉米
and toss him in the pigpen.
然后扔他进猪圈 杀他个尸骨无存
Well, if you understand,
既然你都了解
then why are you giving me such a hard time?
为什么还要为难我呢
Because when you broke up with Sheldon,
因为当初你和谢尔顿分手
it hurt him deeply,
深深地伤害了他
and I don't want to see that happen again.
我不希望再发生一次这种事
Hi. Sorry.
抱歉
Sheldon would like to say something to you.
谢尔顿有些话想对你们说
No, I wouldn't.
没有 我没有
Just get in here.
赶紧进来
Hello.
你们好
Go ahead.
去吧
Meemaw, look,
姥姥 听着
I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 但是...
I have to defend my girlfriend to you.
我必须替我女朋友说几句
Oh, Sheldon, thank you.
谢尔顿 谢谢你
Oh, great, now you're gonna get emotional.
这下好 你要一把鼻涕一把泪了
I always looked up to you and Pop-Pop.
我一直都很尊敬你和姥爷
I-I know what a challenging man he could be,
我知道他这个人有多难搞
but I saw you stand by him
但我看到的是 你在他身边
and-and make him into a better person.
让他变成更好的人
I did.
确实是
Yeah, well, that is exactly
正是如此 所以过去五年中
what I've been doing the last five years
我也是这样做的
with this little work in progress.
帮这个小麻烦一点点进步
He never disappoints, does he?
永远让人目瞪口呆 对吧
I think what Sheldon means to say is
我觉得谢尔顿想说的是
we've both grown together.
我们一起成长
Isn't that right?
对不对
- Say yes. - Yes.
-说对 -对
Fine.
好吧
If you feel so strongly, I won't stand in your way.
既然你如此坚持 我不会阻拦你
Thank you.
谢谢
So if he wanted to give me that engagement ring,
所以如果他想把那枚订婚戒指给我
we would have your blessing?
你会祝福我们吗
I suppose.
大概吧
I just gave you my virginity, woman.
我才把童子之身给了你 女人
Cool your jets.
别那么猴急
Yeah, see, if you just change the story
对 你看 如果你把故事改成
to the destruction of our galaxy,
我们星系的毁灭
then a super massive black hole could work.
那么超级大质量黑洞就可以说得通
This is great.
太棒了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I just got to figure out a way for everyone
我得想出一种
to die that isn't too scary for children.
既不吓到孩子 又能把人都写死的方法
And that's how Mommy and Daddy met.
那就是老爸老妈的浪漫史
Hey, did you ever tell Emily about us?
你有没有跟艾米丽说我们的事
I will!
我会说的