生活大爆炸 第九季 The Big Bang Theory Season 9 第15集: 情人节来袭 The Valentino Submergence

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳拉·斯宾塞


台词
- Hey, gentlemen. - Hello.
-各位好啊 -好
If any of you are looking for something to do on Valentine's Day,
如果你们有人还在想情人节要做什么
Amy and I'll be streaming our first-ever
我跟艾米将首次在网上直播
live episode of Fun With Flags.
我们的《有趣的旗帜》节目
You're welcome to join us as we celebrate the timeless
欢迎你们加入我们 一起来庆祝
love affair between wind and flapping fabric.
风与飘扬布料那永恒的爱恋
Penny and I have dinner reservations that night,
我跟佩妮那天晚上定好餐厅吃饭了
but any other time, no.
其他任何时间 我们也不看
Sorry, Bernie and I are breaking in the new hot tub,
抱歉 我跟妮妮要给新浴缸来个"启用仪式"
if you know what I mean.
懂我说的是啥意思吧
Not a clue. Raj?
完全不懂 拉杰呢
Spending Valentine's Day with Emily.
跟艾米丽共度情人节
You don't sound very excited about it.
你听起来不是太期待啊
Oh, I am, I am. I g... I guess
没有啊 我挺期待吧
I'm still wondering if Emily and I are right for each other.
可能我还不确定我跟艾米丽到底适不适合
Does this have to do with that girl you had coffee with?
这不会跟喝咖啡的那个女生有关吧
You mean the strong, sexy angel I can't stop thinking about?
你是说那位我魂萦梦牵的身心灵完美女神吗
Who can say?
谁知道啊
You've been talking about breaking up with Emily forever.
你念叨着要跟艾米丽分手多久了
Why don't you just do it already?
你为什么不赶紧分了得了
Yeah, just get it over with.
早死早超生
Well, you say it like it's easy.
你们说得好像很简单
Have any one of youever broken up with anyone?
你们之中有任何人跟别人分手过吗
- No. - Not really.
-没 -不太
You know, uh, once I ordered an Uber by accident.
有一次我不小心叫了车
I just got in and went somewhere.
我只能默默上车 随便去了个地方
翻译:小气财神赛太公 招财进宝招财猫 财神猫王喵喵叫 别扭弥勒佛大菜
校对:小气财神赛太公 招财进宝招财猫 总监 YY猫
后期:灰灰是菇凉 时间轴:风吹来的那片云
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
第九季 第十五集
So, you really gonna break up with her?
你真的要跟她分手吗
Yeah, I think so.
我想是的
Do you have any advice?
有任何建议吗
Well, I have broken up with my fair share of guys.
我这一生甩过无数男子
I mean, how many times did I break up with Leonard?
你知道我甩过莱纳德几次吗
I stopped counting at four.
第四次之后我就不数了
All right, my advice to you is do it at her place
我给你的建议就是去她家提分手
so you can leave when you need to,
这样你需要走人时就随时能走
uh, tell the truth, make it quick
实话实说 快刀斩乱麻
and be prepared for tears.
做好会有人喷泪的准备
Oh, I'm gonna do a pre-cry before I go in there.
我已经打算在进她家前先预哭一场
Really dry myself out.
先把我的眼泪哭干
She meant Emily.
她指的是艾米丽
No, I-I really didn't.
没 真的不是指她
You're seriously breaking up with me?
你真的要跟我分手吗
Yeah.
是的
And you thought right before Valentine's Day
然后你觉得在情人节前提分手
was a good time to do it?
是好时机吗
You're right-- let's talk again in a few days.
有道理 那我们几天后再谈吧
Hey, Claire. Hi. It's-it's Rajesh.
克莱儿 是我 拉杰什
I was-I was wondering if you're free for Valentine's Day?
不知道你情人节那天有没有空
Sorry, I just got back with my boyfriend.
抱歉 我刚跟我男朋友复合
But I just broke up with my girlfriend.
但我为了你甩了我女朋友呢
Right before Valentine's Day?
情人节前甩人家吗
What an ass.
真是个渣男
Please take me back. Our love was meant to be!
求你别不要我 我们的爱是天作之合
I'm gonna all alone on Valentine's Day.
我情人节要当单身狗了
Well, you were right-- tears.
你说得真没错 喷泪
Okay, and we are live in 22 minutes.
22分钟后我们就要开始直播了
I'm nervous. I hope people will be around to watch
我好紧张 希望观众们能来收看
even though it's Valentine's Day.
哪怕今天是情人节
People who are fans of an Internet show about flags?
收看旗帜知识网络节目的观众们吗
Trust me, they're around.
放心吧 情人节他们绝对有空
Oh, and speaking of Valentine's Day, I haven't
说到情人节 我今晚
forgotten about you tonight.
才不会忘记你呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, you've become such an integral part of my life
你现在变成了我生命中与这节目
as well as this show,
不可分割的一部分
I felt it only right to include your name in the title.
我觉得应该把你加入到节目名字中
That is so sweet.
你真是太贴心了
So from now on, this program will be officially known as
从今天开始 这个节目的名称将会是
Dr. Sheldon Cooper
谢尔顿·库珀博士
and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler
与艾米·菲拉·福勒博士
present Dr. Sheldon' Cooper's Fun With Flags.
倾情奉献 谢尔顿·库珀博士的《有趣的旗帜》
Catchy.
朗朗上口啊
I'm gonna check the temp on the tub.
我去检查一下浴缸的温度
Don't make it too hot.
别弄太热
Sorry, but "too hot"
抱歉 但"太热"辣
is the only temperature I come in.
是本美男唯一的温度
Look at that--
看看
you shaved it all.
光溜溜的青龙
You're welcome.
不用谢
Um, question-- this is my first hot tub--
提问 这是我首次泡按摩浴缸
is it supposed to come with a rat flopping around in it?
里面有耗子漂浮着是正常的吗
Ew, really? Get it out.
真的吗 快弄走
How?
怎么弄
Uh... wish we had a skimmer.
我们有个漏勺就好了
Uh, you turn off the jets,
你把按摩喷头关掉
I'll get a strainer from the kitchen.
我去厨房拿滤网
I don't know how to turn off the jets.
我不知道怎么关掉喷头
Good, I don't know where we keep the strainer.
很好 我也不知道你滤网收哪
Excuse me.
借过
Uh, bad news.
有坏消息
The maitre d' said it's gonna be at least an hour.
领班说至少还得等一小时
An hour? What? That's crazy. We have a reservation.
一小时 别闹了 我们明明订了位
- I know. - So what did you say?
-对啊 -那你怎么说的
Thanks, sorry to bother you.
谢谢 抱歉打扰了
But I said it like a badass.
我用恶狠狠的语气说的
All right, well, can't you, like,
你就不能比如...
slip him some money or something?
塞点钱贿赂他之类的吗
Really? I've never done that before. Does it work?
真的吗 我没这么做过 真能行吗
Do people like money-- is that what you're asking?
你是在问我"人们喜不喜欢钱"吗
A... A lot of attitude from the woman
某个知识量小到以为
who thought MC squared was a rapper.
mc2是饶舌歌手名的人 脾气倒是挺大啊
Now, is that a smart thing to say on a holiday
大过节的你这么说明智吗
that's basically national sex night?
今晚基本算是全国操操夜
I'm sorry. You're pretty, I'm stupid.
对不起 你很漂亮 我是白痴
Hello.
你好
Just checked again for Hofstadter.
麻烦再看看到霍夫斯塔德了没
Still gonna be an hour?
还要等一小时吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I think you may have dropped this?
这可能是你掉的吧
Did anybody lose a 20?
谁丢了一张20块
I did.
Oh, I took care of it.
我都处理好了
Okay, we are live
马上开始直播
5 4 3 in five, four, three...
Oh, wait. Oh, shoot, I already pushed the button.
等等 糟糕 我已经按下按钮了
Never mind, we're live.
没关系 直播已开始
Uh, hello
大家好
and welcome to a special live edition
欢迎收看直播特别版
of Dr. Sheldon Cooper...
谢尔顿·库珀博士
and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler present...
与艾米·菲拉·福勒博士出品的
Dr. Sheldon Cooper's Fun With Flags.
谢尔顿博士的《有趣的旗帜》
Consider tonight's episode
请将今晚这一集
a Valentine's Day gift for you, our viewers.
当作送给你们的情人节礼物吧 观众们
It's also my gift to you.
同时也是我送你的礼物
That was clear, right?
这够明显了 对吧
'Cause you're not getting anything else.
因为你不会得到别的礼物了
Since we're live,
鉴于我们是在直播
you'll finally be able to reach out to us
你们终于可以即时联系到我们
with your flag thoughts and flag questions.
提出你们的旗思旗问
Allow us to answer a few quick ones that we get all the time.
我们先快速回答几个常有人问的问题
Uh, uh, yes, I really am a doctor.
是的 我真的是一名博士
Uh, yes, she really is my girlfriend.
是的 她真的是我的女朋友
No, I just blink a lot,
不是 我只是习惯老眨眼
it's not Morse code for "Rescue me."
并不是在打摩斯密码求救
Oh, uh, ok...
好的
Uh, here's our first call.
有观众打进第一通电话
Hello, and welcome to Fun With Flags.
你好 欢迎来到《有趣的旗帜》
What's your question?
你有什么问题吗
What is wrong with me?
我脑子是哪里有病
Why am I so self-destructive?
为什么我总是自我毁灭
Rajesh?
拉杰什
Yes.
是我
Whenever things are going well, I always find a way to ruin it.
每当事情一帆风顺时 我总有方法毁掉它
You two look happy-- how do you do it?
你俩看起来很幸福 是怎么做到的
I-I think it starts with good communication.
我觉得是始于良好的沟通
Yeah, wait, that's not a flag question.
是啊 等等 这问题跟旗帜无关
Next caller.
下一位
I hope you don't think I'm just saying this
我希望你不会认为我这么说
because it's Valentine's Day, but...
是因为今天是情人节 但...
I love you so much.
我真的好爱你
I'm gonna put this down your robe.
我要把这玩意扔进你浴袍里
It's not moving, but I think it's still alive.
它不动了 但我觉得它还活着
Well, should we put it back in there a few minutes?
那该把它扔回去多泡几分钟吗
No.
不必
No, and it's not a rat, it's a rabbit.
这不是老鼠 是只兔子
We need to save it.
我们得救救它
Well, how do we do that?
我们该怎么做
Um, I don't know, look it up on your phone.
我不知道 你用手机查查
I-I'm gonna wrap it in a towel.
我拿毛巾包着它
"Taking care of injured rabbit."
"照顾受伤的兔子"
Okay.
有了
Make sure it's comfortable and warm.
确保它既舒服又暖和
Well, it was just in a hot tub. I'm gonna say "Check."
它刚泡在热水浴缸里 这条符合
Anything else?
还有别的吗
To make sure it's not dehydrated,
确保它没有脱水
feed him an electrolyte solution.
喂他一勺电解质溶液
If it's not responding,
如果没有反应
use a warm cloth to wash its face and genitals.
用一块暖布帮他擦洗脸和生殖器
Yeah.
好耶
This is ridiculous.
这真是太过分了
You know, I'm gonna go talk to the maitre d.
我要去找那个领班谈谈
What are you gonna say?
你要说什么
I don't know. I'm... I'm gonna flirt with him.
我不知道 我去嗲他几下吧
I don't know if I'm comfortable with that.
我不知道我是否能接受这事
I'm still sleeping with you tonight.
我今晚还是跟你"睡"啊
See if you can get a table by the window.
你看看能不能弄到靠窗的桌子
Hi there. What's your name?
你好 你叫什么
- Glen. - Oh, boy,
-格伦 -天啊
it is crazy in here tonight, huh, Glen?
今晚这里人真是超多啊 格伦
- Well, you know, Valentine's Day. - Yes.
-情人节嘛 你懂的 -是啊
Bet your girlfriend is super bummed
我猜你女友一定超级郁闷
you had to work tonight.
你今晚得上班
Anyway, look, we have been waiting a while, and I just...
听着 我们等了挺长时间了 我有点...
With all due respect, ma'am,
恕我直言 女士
there's nothing I can do.
我无能为力
You don't have to call me ma'am.
你用不着叫我"女士"
Okay.
好的
I mean, we're basically the same age.
我们应该年纪相仿
Okay.
好的
How old are you?
你几岁
I'm 21. How old are you?
我21岁 你呢
Just shut up, Glen.
把嘴闭上 格伦
Come on, let's get out of here.
走吧 我们离开这里
- What? Why? - Because I'm young. Let's go.
-为什么 -因为姐年轻 走吧
Rajesh, it's perfectly normal
拉杰什 分手后
to have doubts after breaking up with someone.
产生自我怀疑非常正常
Well, you really think so?
你真的这么认为吗
Yeah, you know what's not normal?
是啊 你知道什么不正常吗
Blubbering about emotions during a flag show.
在一个旗帜节目里哭诉个人情绪
Unless that emotion is excitement over New Zealand
除非那种情绪是因为新西兰要变更国旗
changing their flag.
喜极而泣
Yeah, good luck, you crazy Kiwis,
祝你们好运哦 疯狂的新西兰人
we're rooting for you.
我们全力支持你们
Your friend is hurting.
你的朋友正在伤心呢
No, Sheldon's right.
不 谢尔顿说得对
Emily did say I always talk about my feelings too much.
艾丽米说过我老对自己的感受喋喋不休
I-I suppose that
我想
could be a legitimate concern in a relationship.
这应该算是恋爱中需要注意的一点
Uh, perhaps even a-a red flag.
甚至可以算作恋爱路上的危险红旗
And speaking of red flags,
说到红旗
check out this sexy number from the former Soviet Union.
请看这面来自前苏联的性感红旗
Hubba, hubba.
相当地诱人吧
Uh, we-we have another caller.
又有一位观众打电话来了
Hi. You're on Fun with Flags.
你好 这里是《有趣的旗帜》
Hello. I want to talk about how lonely I am, too.
你好 我也想倾诉下我有多孤独
Kripke? Is that you?
克里普克 是你吗
Yeah, I'm just sitting here all by myself
是我 我独自一人坐在电脑前
wondering if I'll ever find someone to share my life with.
思考着我这辈子是否还能找到我的爱人
Preferably Asian, 18-24, no fatties.
最好是亚洲人 18至24岁 不能是胖妞
Please, all comments and questions
拜托 所有的留言和问题
should be flag-related.
都必须和旗帜有关
All right. Is my pole flag-related?
好啊 我裤裆中的"旗杆"算吗
I don't see why not.
当然算啦
He's eating. That's a good sign.
他开始吃东西了 这是个好现象
You're gonna have to wait one hour
吃饭以后要等上一个小时
until you can go swimming again.
才能再游泳哦
- He's pretty cute. - He is.
-他好可爱哦 -的确
Should we... name him?
我们应该...给他取名吗
It is Valentine's Day.
今天是情人节[圣华伦丁节]
How about Valentino?
就叫华伦天奴怎么样
Nice. A classic rabbit name.
很好 很经典的小兔名字
Peter Rabbit, Roger Rabbit.
彼得兔 罗杰兔
皆为著名的卡通兔子
Valentino Wolowitz Rabbit.
华伦天奴·沃罗威茨兔
Oh, look at all that chest hair and overbite.
看看你茂密的胸毛和小龅牙
Of course you're a Wolowitz.
完全就是沃罗威茨家族的一员呀
Son of a bitch! He bit me!
我勒个去 他咬了我
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No, I'm not okay!
当然有事了
Wild rabbits can have rabies!
野兔可能携带狂犬病呢
Oh. Well, why did you put your finger near its mouth?
谁叫你把手指放在他的嘴边
Poor judgment, obviously.
明显是因为我犯傻嘛
He's so little. I'm sure it's fine.
他这么小 我想应该没事的
How can it be fine? I just got attacked
怎么可能没事 我刚刚被一只
by a clearly anti-Semitic wild animal.
具有反犹太倾向的野生动物袭击了
It's not what we planned,
虽然和我们原计划不一样
but this isn't so bad, right?
但这样也不坏 对吧
It is freaking amazing.
这实在是太赞了
Well, glad you're feeling better.
很高兴看你心情好一点了
I was just hungry and cranky,
我刚才是又饿又憋气
and I've never been called "Ma'am" before.
我从来没被人叫过"女士"呢
- Is that a big deal? - Kind of.
-这件事很严重吗 -算严重吧
When was the first time someone called you "Sir"?
你第一次被叫作"先生"是什么时候
Sixth grade,
小学六年级
but I wore a sport coat and carried a briefcase, so...
当时我穿着休闲西装 提着公文包 所以...
Can you believe when I met you I was 22?
你能相信我遇见你时才22岁吗
I mean, it's crazy!
真是时光匆匆啊
Where did all that time go?
时间都去哪儿了
Mm, you watched The Bachelor a lot.
都被你用来看《单身汉》相亲节目了
Yeah, go ahead and make jokes,
你想开玩笑就开吧
but your thirties are almost over.
但你的三十岁也马上就要过完了
No, they're not.
才怪
You're closer to 40 than you are 30.
比起30岁来 你更接近40岁了
You married an old man.
你嫁给了一个老头子
Tell you what. Let's do something fun tonight.
这样吧 今晚我们来找点乐子
Won't make us any younger.
这又不会让我们变年轻
Well, maybe not, but some day we actually will be old,
也许不会 但等我们真正老去的那天
and we'll look back on this night
我们回想到今晚
and remember what a good time we had.
仍然会怀念起今夜的好时光
Okay, like what?
比如什么
I know. Food fight!
我想到了 食物大战
I'll keep thinking.
我再继续想吧
Look, I know you both feel bad about being alone,
我知道你俩为单身而难过
but sometimes the best thing you can do
但有时最好的解决办法
is take a little time for yourself,
就是给自己一点时间
especially when you just got out of a relationship.
尤其是当你刚刚结束一段关系的时候
Speaking of ending relationships,
说到结束关系
when British Honduras became Belize,
当英属洪都拉斯改名为伯利兹时
they designed a new flag with a tree on it,
他们设计了一面画着树的国旗
and I would like to hang myself from that tree.
现在我想在那棵树上吊死来结束生命
But, Amy, when you and Sheldon split up,
可是艾米 当你和谢尔顿分手时
didn't you start dating someone right away?
你不是立刻就和其他人约会了吗
Well, I... I wouldn't say right away.
我不觉得那算是立刻
And actually, it was three different men.
而且 实际上她约会了3个人
Three different men?!
3个人吗
Damn, girl, way to give the milk away?
我去 妹子 太会主动给猪送白菜了吧
Oh, looks like we just lost Kripke.
克里普克好像断线了
Actually, I'm still here.
没有 我还在线上
- Now? - Yup.
-现在呢 -还在
- Now? - Yup!
-现在呢 -还在
Now?
现在呢
Oh, looks like we just lost Kripke.
克里普克好像断线了
Before Emily, I was alone for so long.
在艾米丽之前 我曾经单身了好长时间
I just... I don't know if I can do that again.
我不知道是否还能再挺过单身的日子
Well, you know, here is something that might cheer you up.
有件事可能会让你开心一点
The flag of the Isle of Man
英属曼岛的国旗
is nothing but three legs
上面是共穿一条奇怪内裤的
sharing a weird pair of underpants, so...
三条大光腿 所以...
you think you got problems.
你觉得只有你有大问题吗
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Maybe someone in our audience
也许咱们观众中的某人
would be interested in meeting Rajesh.
可能会有兴趣和拉杰什见面
Ladies, I can attest that he is a kind,
姑娘们 我可以证明他是一个善良
handsome, intelligent...
帅气 聪明
Rich parents! Don't forget, rich parents!
富二代 别忘了说我是富二代
...spoiled astrophysicist who not only...
被宠坏了的天体物理学家 不仅...
Well, that was quick.
行动够快的
Hi. You're on Fun with Flags.
你好 这里是《有趣的旗帜》
Hey, I think I got cut off.
喂 我刚刚好像断线了
Hello, Kripke.
你好 克里普克
I have a flag question.
我有一个旗帜问题
How many men did you have sex with?
你睡过几个男人
Let's see. What's young and fun?
找找 什么东西年轻有趣
Uh, we could go dancing.
我们可以去跳舞
Are you actually gonna dance?
你是真准备下舞池跳吗
Of course. Yeah.
当然了 对啊
No one wants to see that.
就别害别人得自戳双目了
Hey, how about skinny dipping at the beach?
去海边裸泳如何
No, I don't need any fish nibbling my business.
不去 我经不起另一种"鱼水之欢"了
Oh, there's a screening of Moulin Rouge!
有《红磨坊》演出
I heard the crowd sings along and stuff.
听说观众和演员都一起唱
That sounds fun. When's it start?
好像挺有意思的 几点开始
Midnight.
午夜
Midnight. Really?
午夜 不是吧
You know what? Let's do it.
管它呢 我们去吧
Okay, great!
好的 太棒了
Oh, wait. Uh, it's sold out.
等等 票卖光了
-Oh, thank God. -Yes!
-谢天谢地 -太棒了
It says, rabies in rabbits is highly unlikely.
上面说 兔子传播狂犬病的几率很小
- Oh, terrific. - It's not terrific.
-太好了 -一点都不好
Lots of highly unlikely things happen.
小概率的事发生得还少吗
You saw what's under this robe, and you still married me.
你见过这浴袍下的胴体 居然还嫁给我
If you're really worried, we'll take him to the vet
你要是真的担心 就带它去看兽医
- and have him tested. - Good. Thank you.
-让兽医检测一下 -好的 谢谢
Oh, okay, there is a test!
好 找到个测试
All they have to do is...
你只需要...
cut off his head and check his brain.
劈开它的头 检查大脑
Oh, cut off his head?
劈开它的头
That's where his little nose is.
那小鼻子就在头上呢
He's not showing any symptoms.
它没有任何狂犬症状
I guess I'll just go to the emergency room to be safe.
我还是去自己急诊室确认一下吧
Howie, this is just your hypochondria.
华仔 这只是你的臆想病犯了
No, when I sat on the mute button
不是 我坐到静音键上
and thought I'd gone deaf, that was my hypochondria.
以为自己聋了 那才叫臆想病
外国会用"the rabbit died[兔子死掉]"来指女人怀孕
We'll find another time to tell him I'm pregnant.
我们另找个时间告诉他我怀孕了吧
I mean, this is the first time I've ever broken up with someone.
这是我第一次跟人分手
I just... I didn't realize it was gonna hurt this much.
没有想到 会如此心痛
It really can.
是这样的
All right.
行了
Nothing about this is fun.
这一点都不有趣
No one wants to talk about flags,
没人想聊旗帜
and I haven't spoken in over ten minutes,
而我已经十分钟插不上话了
so, enjoy your new show, Internet.
所以互联网 请欣赏新节目
Dr. Amy Farrah Flower Present... With.
由艾米·菲拉·福勒博士出品的 《的》
I'm sorry for bothering you.
抱歉打扰到你们了
I'll hang up now.
我马上挂
No, hold on, Rajesh.
不要 等等 拉杰什
You know, you're not being very sympathetic.
你这样非常没有同情心
You know firsthand that breakups are hard.
分手的痛楚你最清楚不过了
Fine.
好吧
If you insist on making me a part of this,
如果你坚持让我参与的话
yes, I knowledge how painful they can be.
是的 我了解这有多痛苦
However, pain has an evolutionary purpose.
尽管如此 这种痛苦有进化的作用
It provides information from the environment
这让我们获得外部提供的信息
that, uh, behavior isn't good for us.
这种行为对我们有负面影响
Like when I fell in love with that stripper
比如我爱上了那个脱衣舞女
and bought her a Prius.
给她买了一辆丰田普锐斯
I'm just gonna push all the buttons.
我要把所有键都按一遍
Raj, now, I'm sorry you're suffering.
拉杰 我很遗憾 你觉得痛苦
When Amy and I were broken up, I also suffered.
当初我和艾米分手时 我也很痛苦
And this may sound surprising,
说起来也许你不信
but I'm grateful for having gone through it.
但我很感激有过这段磨难
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
I believe our relationship now is stronger than ever.
我相信我们现在的感情 前所未有的牢固
So do I.
我也是
When-when we were apart,
在我们分手期间
I learned how important you are to me.
我了解到你对我有多重要
And I realize that when two people are in love,
也意识到 当两个人相爱
sometimes they...
有时候他们...
Happy Valentine's Day!
情人节快乐
We are young and fun!
我们年轻又有趣
I stand corrected.
我认错
Fun.
有趣
Congratulations on a successful live show.
恭喜直播节目成功
And a lovely Valentine's Day.
还有美好的情人节
Cleaning up is not young and fun.
打扫清洁真是不年轻也不有趣
It can be. Confetti fight!
怎么不是 彩花大战
Maybe you should take a break.
你去歇会吧
I got this.
我来就好
Did you know the singular of confetti is "confetto"?
你知道彩花的单数是彩片吗
Interesting, and when would you use the singular?
有意思 但哪时会需要用单数表示
I'm glad you asked.
问得好
Amy, you have a confetto in your nose.
艾米 你鼻子里有一张彩片
No, no, no, no. Other side.
不不不 另一边
There you go.
这就对了