生活大爆炸 第九季 The Big Bang Theory Season 9 第16集: 怀孕的正向效应 The Positive Negative Reaction

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳拉·斯宾塞


台词
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
Oh, look at all that chest hair.
看看你茂密的胸毛
And overbite.
和小龅牙
Of course you're a Wolowitz.
完全就是沃罗威茨家族的一员呀
Son of a bitch, he bit me.
我勒个去 他咬了我
Okay, I guess I'll just go to the emergency room to be safe.
我还是去自己急诊室确认一下吧
Howie, this is just your hypochondria.
华仔 这只是你的臆想病犯了
When I sat on the mute button and thought I'd gone deaf,
我坐到静音键上 以为自己聋了
that was my hypochondria.
那才叫臆想病
We'll find another time to tell him I'm pregnant.
我们另找个时间告诉他我怀孕了吧
时至今日...
- Morning. - Morning.
-早 -早
"We"?
"我们"
What is this?
这是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it says something on the back.
也许后面写了什么吧
"Continued on milk."
"后续提示 请看牛奶盒"
If you're tricking me into making my own breakfast,
如果你是想骗我自己做早饭
it didn't work for my mom, and it won't work for you.
我妈从前没成功 你也别想得逞
"Are."
"是"
"We are..."
"我们是"
"See spoons for more."
"预知后事 请看勺子"
What could it be?
会是什么呢
"We are Groot"?
"我们是格鲁特"
"We are the champions"?
"我们是冠军"
"We are family"?
"我们是一家人"
"I got all my sisters with me."
"我永远同我的姐妹们在一起"
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Pretty positive.
确定一定以及肯定[阳性]
That's a joke, because the pregnancy test says...
这是个双关语笑话 因为怀孕测试也是...
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
This is incredible.
太棒了
We're gonna be parents?
我们要当爸爸妈妈了
We're gonna get to board planes first.
以后我们可以优先上飞机了
Finally gonna get to see
终于可以看看
what's in that family bathroom at the mall.
商场的家庭卫生间长什么样子了
I know, it's crazy.
我知道 这事太疯狂了
It is crazy.
简直超乎想象
I mean, how do you... prepare for something like this?
这种事情该如何准备呢
I'm not even sure I've held a baby before.
我都不确定自己以前抱过婴儿没有
Oh, it's okay, you'll figure it out.
没关系 你会慢慢学会的
But how's this all gonna work?
可还有其他的事呢
Do we get a nanny?
我们需要找保姆吗
I mean, can we afford a nanny?
我是说 我们请得起保姆吗
And if we can, we can't get a pretty one,
就算请得起 也不能找漂亮的
'cause it'll wreck our marriage.
否则我们的婚姻就会出现危机
We can't get an ugly one, 'cause it'll scare the kid.
但也不能找太丑的 否则会吓坏宝宝的
I-I don't know, Howie.
我不知道 华仔
Are we in a good school district?
我们这里算是好学区吗
You're Catholic, I'm Jewish.
你信天主教 我是犹太人
What religion do we raise it?
我们的孩子应该信什么教呢
And if it's a boy, do we get him circumcised?
如果生了男孩 应该让他行割礼吗
People say it's barbaric,
有人说割礼是野蛮的行为
but if we don't, it looks like a pig in a blanket.
但如果不割 看起来又像面包裹腊肠
Calm down, it's gonna be okay.
冷静一下 一切都会好的
How's it gonna be okay?
怎么可能会好
Look at me, I'm a mess.
你看看我 我整个人一团糟
And that means this baby's gonna half a mess.
这就表示这孩子会是半团糟
And that's even before we screw it up
孩子早就输在起跑线上了
with our cut-rate moderately attractive nanny.
加上保姆廉价长相一般就更惨了
翻译:跟歌名之王赛太污 猫中之王 别扭大菜
校对:516茸虎鞭赛 916味地黄猫 总监 大补特补猫
后期:灰灰是菇凉 时间轴:风吹来的那片云
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
第九季 第十六集
Hey, Raj, I read a couple guys in your department
拉杰 我看新闻说你们学院的一群人
may have discovered a new planet in our solar system?
好像在太阳系发现了新的行星
Oh, I heard about that.
我也听说了
Why didn't you discover it?
怎么不是你发现的呢
Because instead of being in the telescope room,
因为我没有泡在望远镜室里
I was busy making you guys homemade jam for the holidays.
而是忙着给你们几个做节日手工果酱
Well, you be sure to let us know
当你凭借波森莓果酱
when you win the Nobel Prize for boysenberry.
赢得诺贝尔奖时 记得通知我们
- Hello. - Hey, bud.
-大家好 -你好啊
Ready to play when you are.
你准备好就能开玩了
Yeah, um, in a minute.
先等一等
I actually need to tell you guys something.
我有事要告诉你们
If it's "Thank you" for the homemade jam you got in December,
如果是为了12月的手工果酱说谢谢
congratulations, you're the first one.
恭喜你 你是第一个这么做的人
What's going on?
出什么事了
I'm, uh...
那个 我...
uh, gonna be a father.
要当爸爸了
- That's so amazing. - What? Congratulations.
-太棒了 -什么 恭喜你
Oh, no.
太糟了
Why "Oh, no"?
你干嘛说太糟了
Because this changes everything.
因为所有的事都要改变了
What about comic book night?
咱们以后的漫画之夜怎么办
Uh, what about playing games together?
我们还能愉快地一起打游戏吗
What about our trips to Disneyland?
我们还能一起去迪斯尼乐园吗
How can we do those things with a child around?
以后有了孩子 我们还怎么做这些事呀
Relax, there's room for two babies in this group.
别紧张 我们大家可以忍受两个小宝宝
Oh, dear Lord...
我勒个去
Penny's pregnant, too?
佩妮也怀孕了吗
You're the other baby.
另一个宝宝就是你
Oh, really?
真的吗
Okay, well, would a baby have to shave once every 11 days?
有哪个宝宝每隔11天就需要刮一次胡子啊
Would an adult refuse to eat his graham crackers
有哪个成年人会拒绝吃他的全麦饼干
because one of them was broken?
仅仅因为其中一块破掉了吗
I guess we'll call this a draw.
这局我们俩平手
So, I'm glad you guys are here.
我很高兴你们俩都在这里
There's something I want to share with you.
有件事我要告诉你们
Howie and I are going to...
华仔和我要...
Leonard says you're pregnant.
莱纳德说你怀孕了
What?
什么
"Don't say anything.
"不要说出来
Act surprised when she tells you."
她告诉你时要装成很惊讶的样子"
All right, how you want to do this?
好吧 你想我们怎么演
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Oh, my God, I can't believe it!
我的天 我真不敢相信
This is so exciting!
太激动人心了
Yeah, it's all real exciting.
是呀 是挺让人激动的
Are-are you not happy about this?
你 你不开心吗
I am. Of-of course I am. I'm...
开心呀 我当然开心
I'm sure it's just the hormones.
可能只是荷尔蒙作祟吧
But it's weird--
但还是很奇怪
Howie's the one who's been talking about having kids for years,
华仔这么多年来一直想要小孩
and I was all excited to tell him
我本来很开心地告诉他
because I thought he'd be thrilled,
以为他会激动到疯掉
but then he started to flip out
结果他慌成一团
and now this feels like a bad idea
搞得我现在觉得这不是好事
and I'm gonna get fat.
而且我还会变胖
No, no, come on. Come on, you're not gonna get fat.
不 不 别这样 你不会变胖
You're gonna be beautiful and glowing
你只会越来越美 焕发母性的光辉
and-and have the cutest little baby bump ever.
变成最性感最可爱的孕妈宝贝
Easy for you to say, skinny bitch.
你说起来倒容易 你个瘦皮猴
Sorry, hormones.
抱歉 都是荷尔蒙作祟
Oh, that's all right. All I heard was "skinny."
没关系 我只听到了"瘦"这个字
I wouldn't make too much out of Howard
虽然霍华德的表现和你想象的不一样
not reacting the way you expected him to.
但我觉得你不用担心
Yeah, I'm sure it was just the initial shock of it all.
没错 他只是一开始有点被吓到了
You're probably right.
你们说得对
After we talked about it, he started to calm down.
我们好好谈过之后 他开始平静下来了
I shouldn't be raising a kid.
我就不该养孩子
I don't even eat my own vegetables.
我自己都不爱吃蔬菜
Buddy, I-I think you might be overreacting.
老兄 你可能反应过度了
And then there's this nose.
还有我这个鼻子
I mean, what if he looks like me?
如果他长得像我怎么办
Or worse...
更糟糕的是...
what if she looks like me?
如果女儿长得像我怎么办
Not to mention the impact on our social circle.
更别提对我们这个社交圈子的影响了
Everything's going to change.
所有一切都会随之改变
Howard won't be able to come over as much.
霍华德不能像以前那样频繁地过来了
Well, he could bring the baby here.
他也可以把孩子带来呀
Oh, but then we'd have to baby-proof the apartment.
但那样的话 我们就得给公寓装上婴儿保护了
You know, my sister has one of those toilet locks in her bathroom.
我姐姐的厕所里就有那么一个马桶锁
I have two doctorates, I still had to go in the sink.
我拥有双博士学位 都只能憋屈尿洗手池里
Oh, my God, and do you have any idea
天啊 你们知不知道
how expensive having a kid is?
养一个孩子有多费钱啊
I read that in Los Angeles, raising a child through college
有人写过 在洛杉矶养一个孩子到念完大学
can cost over a million dollars.
费用超过一百万美元
A million dollars?
一百万美元
God, it's like my nuts just kicked me in the nuts.
不行了 感觉我蛋蛋相攻 蛋疼不已
That's it-- I got to start
好的 我懂了
earning more money right now.
我要现在就开始多赚钱
I know-- you could ask Bernadette
我知道了 你可以跟伯纳黛特申请
for a raise in your allowance.
让她多给你点零花钱
This isn't a joke.
这不是玩笑
I wasn't joking.
我没开玩笑
It'll be fine.
船到桥头自然直
People have kids every day.
天天都有人生孩子
You'll figure this out.
你会想到办法的
Yeah, come on,
就是 别这样
this is great news and you know it.
你也知道 这是大好的消息
You're right, it is, I'm just...
你说得对 我只是
A little overwhelmed right now.
一时有些接受不了
Hey, you know what we should do?
知道我们该去干嘛吗
All get vasectomies so this doesn't happen to us?
全体去做输精管切除术 以免后患吗
Go out and celebrate.
一起出去庆祝
But not your worst idea.
刚才不是你说过最差的主意
Hey, let's go do something to get your mind off this.
我们一起去放松放松心情吧
Yeah, yeah, we should go out.
好啊 我们应该出去
Where?
去哪
Uh, I don't know, a bar?
不知道 酒吧
Can't drink.
不能喝酒
We can, but all right.
我们能喝 但好吧
Are you hungry? How about that sushi place you love?
你饿吗 要不要去你喜欢的那家寿司店
Doctor said I can't have sushi.
医生说我不能吃寿司
Okay, look, we don't have to go anywhere.
好的 我们也可以哪都不去
We can just, you know, stay here and hang out in the hot tub.
我们可以就待在这 在浴缸里聊天
Doctor said I can't go in the hot tub.
医生说我不能泡浴缸
Maybe you should get a new doctor.
要不你还是换个医生吧
What, he said you can't laugh either?
干嘛 他也说了你不能笑吗
I'd like to propose a toast to our friend, Howard--
让我们举杯敬我们的朋友 霍华德
his, um, his big heart, his beautiful soul...
一个胸怀宽广 灵魂美丽
And his tight little pants
穿着勒蛋小紧裤
that somehow did not make him sterile.
也没有因此不育的男人
Cheers.
干杯
Well, look at this.
看这个
I bet whoever invented tiny umbrellas
发明这个小雨伞的人
doesn't have to worry about money.
估计是不用担心没钱了
He can have all the kids he wants.
他想生几个孩子就生几个
And can keep a small portion of their heads dry.
还能挡掉头顶的一小部分区域的雨滴
If I'm gonna have any chance of raising this kid,
如果我要养这个孩子
I need to come up with a big idea to make some money.
必须想出超级赚钱的点子
There's no reason you can't.
没理由不行啊
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒容易
You and Sheldon already came up with your superfluid helium model.
你和谢尔顿已经想出了超流氦模型
That's just research.
那只是研究
We're never gonna make any money from it.
根本没机会用来赚钱
Forget helium. The real superfluid
去他的氦 这杯子里的旁趣酒
is the fruit punch in this mug.
才是真正的超流逼
Reminds me of my daddy's secret
让我想起我爸的秘密
"Don't Tell Mama" juice.
"不许告诉妈妈"果汁
Uh, these are strong, you should slow down.
这酒挺烈的 你慢点喝
I'll just take one last sip.
那我再喝最后一口
Okay, how about this for an invention--
好吧 这个发明怎么样
slightly... bigger cocktail umbrellas.
稍微大一点的鸡尾酒小雨伞
How is that a new invention?
这算什么新发明
I don't know, all Apple does is change the size of things
我不知道 苹果公司也只是产品大小变换
and we keep buying them.
我们不也买个不停吗
It's true. I like my giant iPad
真的 我对我的大iPad
and my little iPad
和我的小iPad的喜爱
almost as much as my regular-sized iPad.
几乎等同于我对正常尺寸iPad的喜爱
This place is terrific.
这个地方太棒了
Why-why have we never been here before?
我们之前怎么没来过
The same reason we don't do a lot of fun stuff-- you.
跟其他好玩却不能做的事一样 因为你啊
That's some smart talk from a guy
挺伶牙俐齿 牙尖嘴利
who can't even keep his face in focus.
就是脸上焦距老跑掉啊
Where's the bathroom?
厕所在哪
- Uh, it's in the corner. - Excuse me.
-在拐角处 -失陪
Hey, how you doin'?
你们好呀
I hope the bathroom is clearly marked.
希望男女厕标识明显一点
Doesn't matter. He's headed for the kitchen anyway.
无所谓 反正他是往厨房方向走去了
Maybe that's an idea--
这个主意也许行
guidance systems for drunk people.
给醉酒人士的导向系统
They have that. It's called Uber.
早有了 叫优步叫车
In your supercooled helium experiments,
在你的过冷氦试验中
did you create quantum vortices?
创建过量子漩涡吗
Yeah. Why?
有 怎么了
Well, if you made a guidance system,
如果你建立一个导向系统
couldn't you use those vortices as a gyroscope?
是不是可以把漩涡当做螺旋仪使用
I've never thought about that.
我从来没想过
And since it's in a quantum state,
而且由于是在量子态下
it would maintain an infinite persistence.
就能保持无限持续
Groundbreaking revelations, tropical drinks.
开创性启示 热带鸡尾酒
Tell me this isn't like the
这简直是最棒的一集
best episode of Sex and the City.
《欲望都市》了
You may have actually just come up with something.
你真有可能想出了好点子
- You think so? - I really do.
-你觉得是吗 -真的
You guys, the bathroom here is amazing.
大伙 这里的厕所太妙了
There's people cooking in it.
里面有人在做饭呢
Think about all the fun things you get to do when you have a baby.
想想你有孩子后 有各种好玩的事可做
Yeah!
对呀
Yeah, you get to buy toys and little clothes.
你可以买玩具和小衣服
I kind of already do that for Howie.
这些都给华仔做过了
And-and whenever you're hungry,
还有你只要饿了
you'll be in a minivan with Cheerios all over the floor.
就会发现自己车上满地都有零食吃
Oh, and I just found a new travel cup for Sheldon.
我还给谢尔顿找到了个新旅行杯
It only lets out three at a time.
一次只会出三颗零食
So, when did you guys decide to get pregnant?
你们是什么时候决定要孩子的
Well, we didn't exactly decide.
我们不是决定的
We were talking about it,
我们聊过要孩子的事
and then one night we got a little reckless.
然后有一天晚上就大胆疯了一下
- Oh, tell us! - Yeah, tell us.
-给我们讲讲 -对 讲讲
No, I'm embarrassed.
不要啦 好丢脸哦
Oh, come on, we're all grown-ups.
说吧 我们都是成人了
- We've all done it. - Me! Me-me, too!
-都有经验的 -我我我 有经验
I'm a grown-up and I've done it!
我是成人 做过了
Fine.
好吧
We were out one night,
那天我们在外面
and things got a little spontaneous.
然后突然来了兴致
Oh, that sounds juicy.
一听就知道内容很精彩
Well, Sheldon was going on and on about time zones
当时谢尔顿没完没了地说时区和铁路安排
and railroad schedules, and I went out...
然后我就出去了...
Wait, I remember that. Hang on.
等等 这事我记得 慢着
You did it at our place?
你们是在我们家搞的吗
Kind of on Sheldon's bed.
好像还是在谢尔顿床上
- What?! - No!
-什么 -不
I was headed to the bathroom,
我想去厕所
and I passed Howie on his way out.
碰到华仔从里面出来
Usually he says, "Do not go in there,"
通常他会说"别进 进去会臭死"
but this time he said, "Hey, let's go in here."
但这次他说"我们进去吧"
How could you do that?
你们怎么能这样
I'm sorry,
对不起
but you know what it's like when you're with your man
但你也知道 跟自己的男人在一起
and one thing leads to another.
很容易情不自禁
I do know what that's like. I really do.
这感觉姐知道 姐倍儿清楚
I'm not seeing anyone
我没找到任何人
using liquid helium vortices like this.
是这样使用液态氦漩涡
I'm not finding anything either.
我也没找到
That's a good sign.
这是好事
Oh, wait, I found something.
等等 我找到点东西
Damn. What is it?
该死 是什么
This video. The baby panda sneezes,
这个视频 熊猫宝宝打喷嚏
and the mama panda gets so scared.
把熊猫妈妈吓了一大跳
Can you focus on what we're talking about?
能不能不跑题聊正事
All right.
好吧
Look, now, this may be the rum talking,
听着 也许说的是酒话
but as long as the unpinning rate of the vortices
但如果漩涡释放率
is kept within 1.1 and 1.3,
能保持在1.1到1.3
the Magnus force issue should be negligible.
马格努斯力的问题就可以忽略不计
Even drunk, he's still smarter than all of us.
他喝醉都比我们仨更聪明
And stronger.
还更壮
Yeah. Who wants to see me beat up the bartender?
谁想看我去痛扁酒保一顿
I'd enjoy that.
我拭目以待
Nah, she's a good kid.
放她一马吧 她是个好姑娘
If this is a viable thing, we could get a patent
如果真可行 我们可以去申请专利
and license it to companies that make guidance systems.
然后授权给做导向系统的公司
Look at that. You've known you're gonna be a father
瞧 你知道要当爹的消息
for less than a day and you're already stepping up.
才不到一天你就已经雄起了
I'm telling you, you got this.
相信我 你绝对能行
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Of course he's right.
他当然对啦
You and I both know how hard it is growing up without a father.
你跟我最清楚小时候没爹疼有多惨
That's why I'm confident you're gonna be
所以我十分确信
the best dad you can be.
你会尽力成为最好的爸爸
Thank you, Sheldon.
谢谢你 谢尔顿
You're welcome.
不客气
And if he has twins, we can do
如果是生了双胞胎
all kinds of neat experiments on them.
我们就能拿来做好多屌爆的实验
双指交叉 为成功祈祷
You guys can go in if you want.
你们想泡就泡吧
No, we're a team.
我们要同进退
If you can't go in, we're not going in.
你不能泡 我们也不泡
Then why are we drinking?
那我们俩为什么还喝酒
Okay, it's not like she's got the Christ child in there, all right?
她又不是怀上帝之子 不用这么牺牲吧
Oh. It's Leonard.
是莱纳德
He says Sheldon's drunk and they're gonna do karaoke
他说谢尔顿喝醉了 还说如果有兴趣
if we want to join them.
欢迎加入他们唱卡拉ok
That sounds fun.
听起来挺有意思
Oh, no.
惨了
Sheldon's drunk texting me.
谢尔顿醉后乱发我短信了
What's it say?
写了什么
"Would you like to sing karaoke with us."
"要来跟我们一起唱歌吗"
How is that a drunk text?
这哪里算醉后乱发啊
He used a period instead of a question mark.
问句他不用问号 而是句号
He's so wasted.
他真是喝大了
Bust a move - Young MC
♪ Your movie's showing, so you're going ♪
♪ 爱片上映 那就走起 ♪
♪ Could care less about the five you're blowing ♪
♪ 票钱五块 甩都不甩 ♪
♪ Theater gets dark just to start the show ♪
♪ 影院变暗 好戏上演 ♪
♪ You spot a fine woman sitting in your row, ♪
♪ 发现同排 有位美女 ♪
♪ she's dressed in yellow ♪
♪ 身穿黄衣 ♪
♪ She says, "Hello" ♪
♪ 她说"你好" ♪
♪ "Come sit next to me, you fine fellow" ♪
♪ "帅哥坐我旁边可好" ♪
♪ You run over there without a second to lose ♪
♪ 一个飞身 你冲过去 ♪
♪ And what comes next, hey ♪
♪ 后续如何 ♪
♪ Bust a move ♪
♪ 出招开泡 ♪
♪ You want it ♪
♪ 你若想要 ♪
♪ You got it, oh, you want it ♪
♪ 就能得到 你若想要 ♪
♪ Baby, you got it ♪
♪ 宝贝 你能搞定 ♪
♪ Just bust a move ♪
♪ 出招开泡 ♪
♪ You want it ♪
♪ 你若想要 ♪
♪ You got it, oh ♪
♪ 就能得到 ♪
♪ You want it, baby, you got it ♪
♪ 你若想要 宝贝 就能得到 ♪
♪ Just bust a move ♪
♪ 出招开泡 ♪
♪ You want it, baby, you got it ♪
♪ 你若想要 宝贝 就能得到 ♪
♪ You want it ♪
♪ 你若想要 ♪
Hey, guys. Congratulations!
男生们 恭喜你啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. How are you doing?
你还好吗
Oh, wonderful.
好到不行
I'm being musically encouraged to bust a move.
我正受音乐鼓舞来"出招开泡"呢
If I knew what that meant, I might just do it.
如果我能懂那词是啥意思 我肯定做
I'm really glad you're here.
我很庆幸你来了
- Can we talk? - Sure.
-我们能说两句吗 -可以
So, you gonna get up there later?
等会你要上去唱吗
A microphone,
一只麦克风
a room full of inaccurate depictions of Polynesian religion,
一个模仿波利尼西亚宗教但错误百出的场地
and a captive audience to hear about it?
一群想跑也跑不了的听众
You bet I am.
我绝对得去唱啊
I'm sorry I freaked out this morning.
抱歉我今早那样惊慌失措
I want you to know...
我想告诉你
I'm done being scared.
我不会再害怕了
It's okay to be nervous. I am, too.
紧张没事啊 我也紧张
Thank God, 'cause I was lying-- you might not have to wait
谢天谢地 我刚才全是胡扯 我觉得你可能
nine months to see someone soil their pants.
不用等九个月就能看到有人拉屎尿在裤子里
But I'm also really excited.
但我也真心很兴奋
I mean it.
真心的
Me, too.
我也是
I love you.
我爱你
And I'm not just saying that
我会说这些话
because your breasts are gonna get bigger.
绝对不是因为你的胸也会变大
♪ Are we an item? Girl, quit playin' ♪
♪ 我们是恋人吗 女孩你别玩了 ♪
Baby - Justin Bieber
♪ We're just friends ♪
♪ 我们只是朋友 ♪
♪ What are you sayin'? ♪
♪ 你说这什么话 ♪
♪ Say there's another and look right in my eyes ♪
♪ 看着我的眼睛 说你爱着别人 ♪
♪ My first love broke my heart for the first time ♪
♪ 我的初恋情人 让我初次心碎 ♪
♪ And I was like ♪
♪ 我当时就说了 ♪
♪ Baby, baby, baby, ooh ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Like, baby, baby, baby, no ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 别啊 ♪
♪Like, baby, baby, baby, ooh ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ I thought you'd always be mine ♪
♪ 我曾以为你只专属我一人 ♪
♪ Baby, I need your lovin', ♪
♪ 宝宝 我需要你的爱 ♪
Baby I need your loving - Four tops
♪ Got To have all your lovin' ♪
♪ 必须得到你全部的爱 ♪
♪ Baby, I need your lovin', ♪
♪ 宝宝 我需要你的爱 ♪
♪ Got To have all your lovin' ♪
♪ 必须得到你全部的爱 ♪
Push it - Salt-N-Pepa
♪ Ooh, baby, baby ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Baby, baby ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Ooh, baby, baby ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Baby, baby ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Ah, push it ♪
♪ 啊 顶[使劲] ♪
I appreciate this, but you really...
谢谢你们献唱 但我真的...
♪ Push it real good ♪
♪ 好好顶啊[使劲全力] ♪
♪ Land where my fathers died ♪
♪ 祖宗之所埋骨 ♪
我的国家属于你 - 爱国歌曲
♪ Land of the pilgrims' pride ♪
♪ 先民之所夸张 ♪
♪ From ev'ry mountainside ♪
♪ 群山之隈相低昂 ♪
♪ Let freedom ♪
♪ 自由之歌 ♪
♪ Ring... ♪
♪ 声抑扬 ♪
I'd like to dedicate
我想把我今晚
my last song of the evening to my wife,
最后一首歌献给我的妻子
best friend, and...
兼死党
now the mother of our child.
现在还兼我孩子的妈
I love you, Bernie.
我爱你 妮妮
Having my baby - Paul Anka
♪ Havin' my baby ♪
♪ 怀着我的骨肉 ♪
♪ What a lovely way of sayin' ♪
♪ 用这种美妙的方式 ♪
♪ How much you love me ♪
♪ 表达你有多爱我 ♪
♪ Havin' my baby ♪
♪ 怀着我的骨肉 ♪
♪ What a lovely way of sayin' ♪
♪ 用这种美妙的方式 ♪
♪ Of sayin' what you're thinkin' of me ♪
♪ 表达你会想着我 ♪
You're kidding!
你开玩笑吧
What kind of maniacs have coitus in someone else's bedroom?!
什么样的疯子会在别人房里交媾啊
Thank you, Pasadena! Good night!
谢谢 帕萨迪纳市 晚安
That was such a fun night.
昨晚真是太好玩了
Probably 'cause you got to see your man
因为你能看到你的男人
up there rockin' the mic.
掌握全场的模样
Yeah, yeah. I was a little surprised
是啊是啊 我当时还挺惊讶
when you decided to beat-box.
你居然决定要来一段口技表演
That was really an asthma attack.
其实我是哮喘犯了
I just sold it.
只是掩饰特别好
Well, I am so happy for Howard and Bernadette.
我好为霍华德与伯纳黛特开心
Me, too.
我也是
So, you ever think about it?
那你想过吗
Babies?
孩子吗
Well, I'm not in a rush but someday, yeah, sure.
现在不急 但未来某天肯定会要啊
What about you?
你呢
I think we'd make amazing parents.
我觉得我们一定会是很棒的父母
Will you guys keep it down?
你们说话能不能小声点
On the other hand, we might lack a certain maturity.
另一方面 我们在某些地方还不够成熟