生活大爆炸 第九季 The Big Bang Theory Season 9 第18集: 应用退化 THE APPLICATION DETERIORATION

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳拉·斯宾塞


台词
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情回顾
I guess I'm still wondering
可能我还不确定
if Emily and I are right for each other.
我跟艾米丽到底适不适合
Does this have to do with that girl you had coffee with?
这不会跟喝咖啡的那个女生有关吧
You mean the strong, sexy angel I can't stop thinking about?
你是说那位我魂萦梦牵的身心灵完美女神吗
Who can say?
谁知道啊
I need to come up with a big idea to make some money.
我必须想出超级赚钱的点子
There's no reason you can't.
没理由不行啊
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒容易
You and Sheldon already came up with your superfluid helium model.
你和谢尔顿已经想出了超流氦模型
That's just research.
那只是研究
We're never going to make any money from it.
根本没机会用来赚钱
Forget helium-- the real superfluid
去他的氦 这杯子里的旁趣酒
is the fruit punch in this mug.
才是真正的超流逼
It reminds me of my daddy's secret
让我想起我爸的秘密
"Don't Tell Mama" Juice.
"不许告诉妈妈"果汁
Maybe that's an idea.
这个主意也许行
Guidance systems for drunk people.
给醉酒人士的导向系统
They have that, it's called Uber.
早有了 叫优步叫车
Hey, in your supercooled helium experiments,
在你的过冷氦试验中
did you create quantum vortices?
创建过量子漩涡吗
Yeah, why?
有 怎么了
Well, if you made a guidance system,
如果你建立一个导航系统
couldn't you use those vortices as a gyroscope?
是不是可以把漩涡当做螺旋仪使用
Wow. Never thought about that.
我从来没想过
And, since it's in a quantum state,
而且由于是在量子态下
it would maintain an infinite persistence.
就能保持无限持续
Groundbreaking revelations, tropical drinks.
开创性启示 热带鸡尾酒
Tell me this isn't like the
这简直是最棒的一集
best episode of Sex and the City.
《欲望都市》了
Okay, I gotta ask--
我忍不住要问
why are you wearing a bow tie?
你为什么要戴个领结
I've never applied for a patent before.
我从来没申请过专利
I wanted to make a good impression.
我想给人家留下好印象
Oh. Is the impression that your first name is Pee-Wee?
给人家留下你是搞笑人物的印象吗
Yeah, well, you're an engineer.
你自己还是个工程师呢
End of joke, burn.
这就是笑话 呛死你
Come on in, fellas.
各位请进
See, he's not wearing a tie.
你看 他也没系领带
Well, he's a patent attorney.
他是个专利律师
Maybe his tie is pending.
可能他的领带也还在等待审核中
So, I've reviewed your paperwork,
我看了你们的文件
and it seems like we've got everything we need to file a patent
看起来我们申请专利需要的文件都齐全了
for your infinite persistence gyroscope.
就是你们的无限持续陀螺仪
- That's great! - Excellent.
-太好了 -太棒了
So what happens next?
下一步是什么
Well, the legal team needs to review
我们的法律团队会检查
existing patents to avoid overlap.
来避免与已注册专利重复
Oh, I don't think there will be.
我觉得不会有
Yes, we did our own search.
因为我们自己研究搜过了
That's nice, but I think ours might be a bit more thorough.
挺好 但我觉得我们团队做得会更仔细
Get a load of this guy.
这家伙好傻好天真
Can you imagine if we make money with this?
能想象我们用这玩意大赚一票吗
If we do, I am splurging
真的发财了 我就要挥霍
on the best sinus irrigator money can buy.
去买市面上最贵的鼻腔冲洗器
That old sad story--
悲催的老故事
guy gets a little money, goes straight up his nose.
某些人赚到点小钱 就都花鼻子里去了[吸粉]
Just need you to review and sign this document
只需要你们看看 然后签这份同意书
acknowledging that you understand the university
表示你们知道这项专利的所有权
will own 75% of the patent.
有75%归学校所有
75%?
75%吗
That's outrageous.
这也太扯了
This is our idea based on our research.
这个点子是基于我们自己的研究
How can you possibly justify owning a majority share?
你们哪来的理占绝大半的股份啊
It's university policy.
大学政策就是这样
I know when I'm beat.
我输了 我服
Hold on, hold on. So the three of us
等等 等等 所以我们三个
do all the work and only end up with 25%?
干了所有的活儿 却只能分到25%吗
Dr. Hofstadter, this university
霍夫斯塔德博士 本大学
has been paying your salaries for over ten years.
付了你超过10年的薪水了
Did you think we do that out of the goodness of our hearts?
你觉得我们这么做是因为善心大发吗
Well, until you just said that mean thing, kinda.
你说出这狠话之前 是有点这么以为
And as far as Mr. Wolowitz is concerned,
至于沃罗威茨先生
I'm afraid as a federal employee on loan from NASA,
你作为一个从太空总署出借的联邦雇员
your name can be on the patent,
你的名字是可以出现在专利上
but you're not entitled to an ownership share.
但你无资格拿所有权股份
Wait, so this can turn out to be a financial success,
所以 这个可能大赚特赚的东西
and I get nothing?
我屁都捞不着吗
Well, sometimes they give you a plaque.
有时候会给你颁发奖牌啊
Well, that's not fair.
这太不公平了
We should all get plaques.
起码我们仨一人一个奖牌吧
Sorry, but we can't sign this.
抱歉 我们不能签这同意书
Come on, let's go.
走吧 我们走
Thank you for your time.
打扰了
Couple of questions about the plaque...
对奖牌我几个问题...
翻译:眨眼挖鼻赛太公 YY猫 猫中之王 别扭大菜
校对:眨眼挖鼻赛太公 YY猫 总监 YY猫
后期:灰灰是菇凉 时间轴:风吹来的那片云
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
第九季 第十八集
So, have you been having any morning sickness?
你现在会有孕吐吗
A little.
稍微有点
And it doesn't help that I've got this heightened sense of smell.
而我的嗅觉提高也真够给我添乱
Is that a pregnancy thing?
这是因为怀孕变这样的吗
Yeah.
是啊
The other day I sniffed out
之前我就闻出了
where Howie hid the Girl Scout cookies.
华仔把慈善女童军饼干藏哪儿了
No more Tagalongs, my ass.
再也不吃巧克力夹心个屁
But now you'll be able to make
但至少你现在
your own milk to eat the cookies with.
可以自己做出配饼干喝的奶啦
Hey, guys. Hey, Penny.
各位好 佩妮
I really appreciate you helping me with this.
我真的很谢谢你愿意帮我这个忙
I don't know what to do.
我真不知该怎么办了
Oh, sure. Let me see it.
没事 让我看看
See what?
看什么
I hadn't spoken to Emily since I broke up with her,
自从跟艾米丽分手后 我就没跟她联系过
and she left this on my doorstep with a note.
她在我家门口留下这个与字条
"Raj, I got you this before we split up, but couldn't return it
"拉杰 我在分手前给你买的 不能退货了
And thought you'd like to have it.
我觉得你会想要它
Happy belated Valentine's Day, Emily."
迟来的情人节快乐 艾米丽"
That's nice.
真好
Nice, or is she trying to manipulate him?
是好 还是想左右他的思想
I know. I mean, do I open it? Do I return it?
对啊 我是该拆开呢 还是还她呢
Why wouldn't you open it?
你干嘛不拆开
Well, she was pretty mad.
她当时挺生气的
For all I know it's a voodoo doll of me
很有可能是一个代表我的巫毒娃娃
with a fork stuck in my junk.
然后小鸡鸡被叉子插住
You don't think she'd actually send you something
你不会真觉得她会送给你
gross or dangerous, do you?
恶心或危险的东西吧
I know one way to find out-- sniff this.
有个办法可以知道 闻吧
She's pregnant, she's not a bloodhound.
她只是怀孕 不是侦探猎犬
Although I am getting a little machine oil.
我闻到了一点机油味
I think it's metal.
我猜是金属类
Come on, just open it.
来吧 拆开它
You know, on Game of Thrones,
在《权力的游戏》里
Balon Greyjoy received his son's genitals in a box.
巴隆·葛雷乔伊就收到装盒子里的他儿子的鸡鸡
Well, never hurts to have a spare.
多一根 有备无患
What is that?
这是什么
It's an antique sextant.
这是个古董六分仪
Sailors used these to find their position by the stars.
水手使用这个配合星星来确认自身方位
What a nice gift for an astrophysicist.
真是个送天体物理学家的好礼物
I know, she's so thoughtful.
对啊 她真有心思
See, she's trying to get you back.
你看 她是想拐你回去
Now, that is exactly what I would've gotten you
要是我 我也会买这个送你
if I had any idea what it is or what you do.
前提是我知道这是什么 还有你职业
You know, I have too much self-esteem to let this girl
小爷我的自尊不容许这姑娘
guilt me into getting back together with her.
用让我心怀愧疚的方式跟她复合
You don't need to be pregnant to smell that load of crap.
不用怀孕 我的嗅觉都闻得出这屁话的味儿
Well, what if we go around the university
如果我们绕开大学
and just get the patent ourselves?
自己申请专利呢
We can't. It says on their Web site,
不行 大学网站上有明文规定
as long as we work there, they have a controlling ownership
只要我们在这里工作 我们想出的所有点子
of anything we come up with.
他们都有控股权
Great, so they own my idea for a T-shirt
这下好了 我T恤的点子也归他们了
that says "Dumb as a Bag of Geologists."
那件印着"蠢如一麻袋地质学家"的T恤
Well, our choices are we do this with the university
我们要么跟学校合作申请专利
or we don't do it at all.
要么就彻底放弃
Either way, I get nothing.
反正不管怎样 我啥都捞不着
Or, if we ended up making money from this,
又或者如果我们最后靠这个赚钱了
Sheldon and I could split our shares with you.
我和谢尔顿可以把我们的份额分给你
To be clear,
先说清楚
Leonard is referring to the gyroscope,
莱纳德说的是陀螺仪
not the T-shirt and mugs.
不是T恤和马克杯
Oh! Now they own the mugs.
靠 马克杯也归他们了
I guess that is a way around this.
这也不失为一种解决办法
You guys would be cool doing it like that?
你们俩愿意这么做吗
Of course, we can split any profits three ways.
当然 任何利益我们都可以分成三份
I'm fine with that.
我无所谓
Okay, great.
好的 太棒了
It sounds like a, uh, contract might be in order.
听起来...此处该有合同要签
Sure, we could write something up.
当然 我们可以写份合同
But which one of us should be the party who...
但写合同这种活该谁来干呢
You can do it, Sheldon.
你来吧 谢尔顿
So stipulated!
就这么愉快地决定了
Once I found a stash of contracts under his bed.
有一我在他床底发现他藏的一叠合同[黄书]
It was weird.
真是太诡异了
I wonder how much she spent on this.
真好奇这玩意花了她多少钱
Ooh, let's find out.
那我们来查查
It doesn't matter.
钱不重要
It's the thought that counts.
重要的是心意
Yeah, yeah, and beauty's on the inside,
是是是 重要的是内在美
size doesn't matter-- how much she spend?
胖瘦不重要 她花了多少钱
Seriously, guys, I don't want to know.
真的啦 我不想知道
Oh, my.
老天
Oh, come on, you can't say "Oh, my," and then not tell me!
拜托 你不能感叹完不告诉我啊
These things go for $500 and up.
这玩意至少值500块
Damn.
All I got for Valentine's Day was a postcard
我收到的情人节礼物只是一张明信片
saying my Vermont Teddy Bear was back-ordered.
上面写着我的泰迪熊会延迟发货
Okay, so, she drops off a $500 gift
好吧 所以她留下一份500块的礼物
and she's not trying to get back together with you?
会有可能不是想要跟你复合吗
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Or she's telling the truth and just being nice.
又或者艾米丽说的是事实 只是出于好心
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Wow, I am easy to manipulate.
哇 我真的很容易被人左右
Oh, guys, it's Emily.
姑娘们 是艾米丽
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Okay, answer it. Just be strong.
接吧 立场要坚定
And if she starts to cry, don't make any promises.
如果她开始哭 千万别答应任何事
And most importantly, put it on speaker so we can hear.
最重要的是 开免提让我们都能听见
Hello?
Hey, it's Emily.
我是艾米丽
Is this a good time?
现在方便说话吗
Yeah, yeah. Sure. What's up?
方便 有什么事吗
Was it okay I left that gift?
我留那个礼物你不介意吧
I'm really hoping we can be friends.
我真的很希望我们能做朋友
Maybe, maybe.
或许吧
Um, you think you'd want to grab a cup of coffee?
你想一起喝杯咖啡吗
Hello?
还在听吗
I'm sorry, I seem to be taking an annoying amount of time
不好意思 我貌似得用超烦人超久的时间
deciding how I feel about this!
来决定我对此事作何感想
I just... I miss hanging out with you.
我只是...怀念跟你在一起的时光
It's not like I lost a friend,
感觉我失去的不是一位朋友
it's like I lost my best friend.
我失去的是我的挚友
Is there any chance you'd want to come over?
有没有可能你来我家一趟
I'm sorry, I don't think that's a good idea.
抱歉 我觉得这不是一个好主意
Okay. I'm just...
好吧 我只是...
I'm having a really hard time,
我现在真的很难过
but that's not your problem, that's mine.
但那不关你事 是我自己的问题
I-I won't bother you again,
我不会再来烦你了
but please know that you'll always have a place in my heart.
但请记住 我心里永远有一个位置属于你
Bye, Raj.
再见 拉杰
You're a good guy.
你是一个好男人
Good-bye, Emily.
再见 艾米丽
That was rough, you guys.
真是太艰难了 姑娘们
I know, but you did it. I'm so proud of you.
我知道 但你做到了 我为你感到骄傲
Well, anyway, I'll leave you to your girls' night.
那我先走了 不打扰你们闺蜜之夜
Are you sure you don't want to stay here with us?
你确定不留下来跟我们待在一起吗
No, I kind of feel like being alone right now.
不了 我现在想自己安静会儿
Well, if you change your mind, we'll be here.
如果你改变主意 我们会陪着你
Thank you.
谢谢
Say hi to Emily for us.
帮我们向艾米丽问好
Will do.
没问题
This contract looks good to me.
这份合同我看行
I'll say it looks good.
当然看起来行啦
It's in my proprietary font, Shelvetica.
用的可是我的专属字体 谢尔维提卡体
I want to say something obnoxious,
我想说一些讨厌的话
but it is easy on the eyes.
但读起来的确挺舒服
I'm a little tired, Howie. You ready to go?
我有点累了 华仔 可以走了吗
Yeah, one sec. I just need to sign this contract.
等一下 我得先把合同签了
What is it?
什么合同
Well, we ran into a problem about my share of the patent,
我的专利股份遇到了问题
so we're forming a partnership
所以我们要建立合伙关系
to split anything we make equally.
平分我们获得的任何利益
Sheldon, did you draft the contract?
谢尔顿 合同是你起草的吗
You bet I did.
当然是我啊
You're gonna make out so hard tonight.
你今晚一定能狠狠"爱"一发
So, you're just gonna sign this
所以 你们打算不请律师过目一下
without having a lawyer look at it?
就直接签署文件了吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
I've been drafting contracts since kindergarten.
在下从幼儿园起就开始起草合同了
Didn't need a lawyer to get me out of finger painting.
当年我拿手指乱涂乱画时不需要律师
Don't need one now.
现在也就更不需要了
I know, but...
我知道 可是...
Bernie, the guys were nice enough to find a way
妮妮 他们俩是好心想办法
to keep me from being cut out.
让我也能分一杯羹
Well, I should hope so.
我也这么希望
The whole thing was your idea.
毕竟这一切都是你的点子
Well, to be fair, Howard's idea was based on Sheldon's math.
公平来说 霍华德的点子是基于谢尔顿的计算
Guys, everyone is involved in this, okay?
各位 每个人对此都有贡献 好吗
Howard's invention,
霍华德的发明
Sheldon's math, my original theory
谢尔顿的计算 我原创的
that space-time was like a supercooled liquid.
将时空视为某种过冷液体的理论
Which I'm sure Penny would've mentioned
我相信佩妮如果此刻不是忙着啃倒刺
if she wasn't working on that hangnail right now.
她一定会指出这一点的
What?
Honey, this is fine.
亲爱的 没关系
If you want to sign a contract that Sheldon whipped up,
如果你真的想签署由谢尔顿发起的合同
go ahead.
那你就签吧
Can I talk to you in the hall?
我能和你在外面谈一下吗
- Sure. - Excuse us.
-好的 -不好意思
Hey, Leonard.
我说 莱纳德
What?
怎么了
If she doesn't think that we should apply for this patent,
如果她不认为我们应该申请这个专利
she's being patently absurd.
那她脑子绝对被"专"拍过
Good one.
冷笑话不错
Okay, you got it.
太好了 你听懂了
See, I was afraid it was a thinker.
我还怕这个笑话太烧脑了呢
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I just want to make sure you've thought this through.
我只是想确定你考虑清楚了
What's to think about? We have an invention
还有什么需要考虑的 我们有了一个发明
and want to move forward.
现在想要推动它
Howie, you're about to form a legal partnership
华仔 你这是要和谢尔顿·库珀
with Sheldon Cooper.
建立法律上的合伙关系呀
All right, if you're gonna calmly make excellent points,
如果你是想要冷静地提出无懈可击的观点
then I don't know if I want to talk to you.
那我就不想和你继续谈了
Okay. I get it.
好啦 我明白你的意思
And it's sweet that you're worried about me,
虽然你如此担心我 十分贴心
but I can take care of myself.
但我可以照顾我自己
I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about me.
我不是担心你 我是担心我自己
I don't want to go through this pregnancy listening
我不想在整个孕期
to you complain about Sheldon driving you crazy
都沉浸在你更加倍喋喋不休地抱怨
more than you already do.
谢耳朵是如何逼疯你的
Here we go with the ironclad logic again.
看吧看吧 你又搬出滴水不漏的逻辑来了
You've tried to work with him before.
你之前曾试着和他一起工作过
It hasn't gone well.
结果可是一塌糊涂
Why is this time gonna be any different?
凭什么这一次就会不一样呢
Is the fetus helping you?
难道是我儿的智商在帮助你吗
'Cause that's cheating.
如果是的话 这可算是作弊啊
Hello?
你好
Hey, Raj.
你好啊 拉杰
It's Claire. How are you?
我是克莱尔 你最近如何
Hi. I'm good. Really good.
我很好 真的很好
Well, I don't know why I said "Really good."
我不知道自己为什么要说真的很好
I'm just regular good.
我也就是一般的好吧
I really just wanted to sound confident.
我真的只是想听起来更有自信一些
And that "really" was a real "really,"
这个"真的"是真的"真的"
not a fake "really" like the first "really."
不像第一个"真的"只是假装"真的"
Really?
真的吗
I don't know. I lost track and I missed my exit.
我不知道 我已经晕了 还错过了公路口
So, uh... so what's up?
所以...你还好吗
Well, last time we talked,
上一次我们打电话时
I had just gotten back together with my boyfriend,
我刚刚和我男友复合了
and I wanted to let you know that things didn't work out.
我想让你知道 我俩又吹了
Really? I'm sorry.
真的吗 我很抱歉
I swear I know other words.
我发誓 我的词汇量远远不止这个
So if you were still interested...
所以如果你还有兴趣的话...
Yes! Indeed! Absolutely! Indubitably!
有 绝对有 肯定有 毫无疑有
I'm not even sure what the last one means,
我不确定最后一个词的意思
but it's another word, and I know it.
但这至少是其他我会的词汇
So, uh, when do you want to meet up?
那你什么时候想见见面呢
Uh, I'm almost off work.
我马上就要下班了
What are you doing now?
你现在在干什么
R-Right now, well...
现在吗
Well, actually, to-to be completely honest,
其实 老实说
I'm stopping by to see my ex-girlfriend
我准备去看望我的前女友
because she's having a tough time. But...
因为她现在很难过 可是
it's not like we're getting back together or anything.
这并不代表我俩会复合什么的
Let me guess, the worst part about breaking up
让我猜猜 分手最难熬的地方
is that she doesn't have her best friend to talk to anymore?
是她失去了挚友 从此无人可倾诉
That's exactly what she said!
她的原话就是这个
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I'm a girl.
我也是女人
It's, like, page one out of the playbook.
这条算是撩汉手册的第一页内容了吧
Any chance you could send me a PDF of that playbook?
你能把这撩汉手册的电子版发给我吗
They've been out there a while.
他们出去好一阵了
I hope everything's okay.
希望一切都正常
I wonder what they're talking about.
我在想他们到底在谈什么
If you guys would shut up, I could tell you.
如果你们闭嘴的话 我还可以告诉你们
Be cool, be cool, be cool.
装成啥都没发生的样子
Hey. You guys all right?
你们没事吧
Yeah. But, um, we were talking,
没事 不过 我们谈了一下
and... I'm a little concerned
我开始有点担心
about the three of us forming a partnership.
咱们仨建立合作关系的事了
Are you suggesting a limited liability corporation?
你是建议我们成立有限责任公司吗
'Cause I did not L-L-see that coming.
因为我可没"有""任"识到这一点呢
Sheldon, my concern is not with the money or anything.
谢尔顿 我担心的不是钱或者其他事
It's-it's with how you treat me.
而是...你对我的态度
Well, I believe I'm treating you generously.
我对你挺大方的
That's why I've stipulated in the contract
所以我才在合同里规定
that your contributions to our invention
你对我们的发明所作的贡献
are as valuable as my own.
与我同样重要
Are you saying that his contributions aren't as valuable as yours?
你是在说他的贡献不如你的重要吗
No, I am not saying that,
没有 我没有说
because I kept saying that this morning
因为我说了一早上
and Leonard said, "Stop saying that."
然后莱纳德告诉我"别再说了"
See? This is what happens every time we work together.
你看 我们每次合作都会变成这样
You know what, hang on.
等一下
What if Sheldon had no choice
如果让谢尔顿别无选择
but to be respectful?
只能放尊重呢
Is there a switch on the back of his neck
他脖子后面有什么开关
we don't know about?
是我们还没发现的吗
No.
不是
What I'm saying is you could add a clause to the contract
我是说 可以在合同中加一项条款
that he can't make fun of Howard.
规定他不允许取笑霍华德
How would you enforce it?
怎么可能实行
Oh, please. Any contract I sign
拜托 所有我签署的合同
is enforced by my own personal code of ethics.
都由我的道德准则强制执行
And his obsessive-compulsive disorder.
以及他的强迫症
Yeah, that, too.
对 这个也是
And scoot over.
挪过去点
Part of your shadow's on my spot.
你的部分影子坐进我的位置了
Howard, what do you think?
霍华德 你觉得如何
I'm on board.
我同意
I'll add it right now.
我立马加上
Oh, baby, it's addendum time!
宝贝 补遗时间到
Hello?
你好
Hey, Emily, listen,
艾米丽 听着
I've been thinking, and I'm not sure
我不是很确定
it's a good idea that I come over.
我去你家 会不会不太好
Okay. I understand.
好的 我理解
No, no. Please don't cry.
别 拜托别哭
Okay, I'll stop!
好的 我不哭
Hello?
你好
Hey, so, listen, Claire, change of plans...
听着 克莱尔 计划有变
Fine. Do what you want, but she's playing you.
行 你想怎样都好 但是她是在拐你
I don't think so. She sounded pretty upset.
我觉得不是 她语气挺难过的
You mean like...
你是说就像...
"I was just really looking forward to seeing you.
"我真的只想见见你而已
I'm having such a rough day."
今天真是太难过了"
Emily, listen...
艾米丽 听着
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but I can't come by.
但我不能过去
Why not?
为什么不能
I think we both know if I come over,
我们心里清楚 如果我过去了
we're gonna get back together and...
我们就会复合 然后...
I told you I needed a friend.
我说了 我只是需要个朋友
What do you think is happening here?
不然你觉得是怎么回事
Call you right back.
稍候打给你
The-the revisions I made start on page four.
我修正的部分从第四页开始
Wow. That is a lot of "whereupons."
好多个"于是乎"
You should see the Valentine's Day card he gave me.
你还没看到他给我写的情人节卡
"Article three: As it pertains to this project,
"条款三 适用于本项目中
Dr. Sheldon Cooper promises to abstain from all insulting or
谢尔顿·库珀博士承诺放弃
Disrespectful language
所有对霍华德·沃罗威茨使用
directed toward Howard Wolowitz,
侮辱性以及轻视性语言权利
Including but not limited to: mockery of engineering,
包括但不限于以下 嘲笑工程学
His height, his hair, his wardrobe,
他的身高 发型 衣着
And his insane belief that the Ghost Rider movie
以及他对电影《恶灵骑士》荒唐的信念
was, quote, 'not that bad.'"
他居然说这电影"没那么糟"
Hang on. Maybe there should be
等下 也许可以加一条
a "No insult" clause about me, too.
对我的"无侮辱"条款进去
Do you still like cilantro?
你还喜欢香菜吗
Yeah.
喜欢
You're tying my hands here.
你这是要逼死我啊
All right, let's sign this.
好了 我们赶紧签吧
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
What are these changes on page six?
第六页的修改是什么
Sheldon, what did you do?
谢尔顿 你干了什么
I should've known.
我就知道
"25% of profits
"谢尔顿·库珀收益中的25%
"Due to Sheldon Cooper will be allocated to a scholarship fund
将分配入霍华德·沃罗威茨与
for the firstborn child of Howard and Bernadette Wolowitz."
伯纳黛特·沃罗威茨夫妇长子/女的奖学基金"
Sheldon, that's so nice.
谢尔顿 你太好了
That beats the onesie I was gonna get them from baby Gap.
完胜我在盖普童装给他们买的婴儿连体衣
That's very generous, Sheldon.
太慷慨了 谢尔顿
Oh, I've always valued education over money.
我一直认为教育重于金钱
And the very fact that you needed a written guarantee of respect
而且你需要我作出书面保证尊重你这件事
made me realize how dismissive
让我意识到一直以来
I've been of your contributions.
我对你的贡献有多不重视
I appreciate that.
我领情了
And I just hope
而且我只是希望
that this scholarship can rescue your child
这份奖学金可以拯救你的孩子
from the subpar education
免遭工程师的次等教育
and menial life of an engineer.
与卑贱生活的悲惨命运
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
What?
干嘛啦
I didn't sign it yet.
人家不是还没签呢嘛
I hear what you're saying,
我理解你的意思
but I've known Emily a long time,
但我认识艾米丽很久了
and I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt.
我愿意相信她
All right, it's your life.
好吧 这是你的生活
But you know how this is gonna end.
不过你清楚结局会是如何
As a matter of fact, I do.
事实上我知道
I'm gonna comfort her,
我要去安慰她
because I'm a caring and decent friend
因为我是一位有同情心又正派的朋友
who's happy to be there
在她需要人话疗时
when she needs someone to talk to.
乐于陪在她身边
Good talk.
"聊"效不错