生活大爆炸 第九季 The Big Bang Theory Season 9 第19集: 焊接偏离 The Solder Excursion Diversion

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳拉·斯宾塞


台词
I didn't understand your e-mail.
我... 不... 你... 电邮...
Uh, can you repeat that? You're breaking up.
你能再说一次吗 你说话断断续续
I didn't understand your e-mail.
我... 看不懂... 你的电邮...
Ah. Yeah, I had to get a little creative
我得加入点巧思
because the S, R and M keys on my laptop stopped working.
因为我笔记本电脑S R M键坏了
"Deaw Aby, could you pleathe dwive be
"亲爱滴阿米 能拜偷你
他把s用th r用w m用b代替原句是"明天有空载我去火车玩具店吗"
to the twain thtowe thubtibe tobowow?"
宁天有空载偶企火车玩鸡店吗"
So, is that a yes?
你同意吗
Sheldon, why don't you get a new computer?
谢尔顿 你为什么不买台新电脑
You know that one's out-of-date.
你知道你那台该淘汰了
Oh, but I like this computer.
但我喜欢这台电脑
The video is failing, and the sound is cutting out.
画质越来越烂 声音越来越断
I'm sorry, I didn't get that.
抱歉 我没听到你说的
The video is failing,
显卡要挂了
and the sound is cutting out.
声卡要死了
I'm sorry, one more time. The sound is cutting out.
抱歉 再一次 声音断断续续
显卡要死 声卡要挂
I can't read that!
我看不清
The video is failing!
显卡不行了
Get a new computer.
买... 新电...
What?
Get a new computer.
买... 电脑...
What?!
虾密
- Hello? - Get a new computer!
-喂 -快买个新电脑
翻译:新浪歧视赛太公 YY 猫中之王 别扭大菜
校对:微博就叫@赛太公 YY 总监 YY
后期:灰灰是菇凉 时间轴:风吹来的那片云
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
第九季 第十九集
This is cool.
这挺酷啊
When was the last time you and I built something together?
我们上一次一起合作造东西是什么时候
Scientifically? A little over a year ago.
科学方面的东西 大概是一年多前
LEGOs? Last week in my room.
乐高积木 上周在我房里
If there was a Nobel Prize for Millennium Falcons
如果有一个"一摸就解体的
that fall apart when you pick them up, we'd be set.
千禧年猎鹰号乐高"诺贝尔奖 我们一定赢
Hey, guys!
两位
What are you doing here?
你们怎么来了
We heard there were some sexy scientists
我们听说这里有性感科学家
- working hard all weekend. - Yeah,
-整个周末在努力工作 -是啊
so we brought you some lunch and we are gonna go look for 'em.
所以带午餐来给你们 然后去找性感科学家
Soup, sandwiches and emasculation,
汤 三明治 加羞辱
just like my mom used to make.
就像我妈做的午餐一样
So, how's it goin'?
情况如何
Good. Slow.
还行 进度有些慢
There's a lot of tedious setup, but once we get through that
有很多无聊的前置工作得做 但只要弄好这部分
it should go quicker.
进度应该就会加快
Is there anything we can do to help?
有什么事我们能帮忙吗
You know what, this part isn't that technical.
其实这部分不需要什么技术性
You actually could.
你们还真能帮上忙
Wow, really? Called my bluff. All righty then.
真的吗 被你抓到我胡扯 那我认命吧
Can we really help?
我们真能帮上忙吗
While we finish soldering these boards, it'd be great
我们焊接这些板的时候 如果你们
if you guys could wrap these pipe fittings with Teflon tape.
可以帮忙用铁氟龙胶带缠住这些管件就太好了
I'll show you how to do one.
我缠一个给你们看
Hey, w-wouldn't it be funny
你觉得如果你们
if after all your years of hard work,
辛辛苦苦干了这么多年
I'm the one who makes a scientific breakthrough?
最后是我取得科学上突破 会不会很好笑
He doesn't think that's funny.
他不觉得好笑
I got here as quickly as I could.
我以最快的速度赶来了
You're too late.
你来晚了
该曲名为《Taps》常在军人葬礼 国葬时吹奏
Sheldon, this is silly.
谢尔顿 这太智障
You got emotional when that lab monkey died.
你的实验室猴子死掉的时候 你也很伤心啊
That lab monkey told me he loved me in sign language.
那只猴子用手语对我说过"我爱你"
Great.
这下好了
Now I'm gonna have that song in my head all day.
这曲子要卡在我脑子里一整天了
Look, I'm-I'm sorry for your loss,
请节哀顺变
but I think I have something
但我有个东西
that might make you feel better.
能让你开心起来
I got you a new computer!
我给你买了台新电脑
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做
Do what?
做什么
Choosing a new laptop is an incredibly personal ritual.
选购新笔电是非常私人的仪式
You have taken away weeks of agonizing thought,
你夺走了我数周的脑海里烦心苦恼
tedious research,
各种无聊的搜索研究
sleepless nights filled with indecision. I j...
多个被我的犹豫不决所填满的无眠之夜...
Haven't I lost enough today?
难道我今天失去的还不够多吗
Well, the guy at the store said this one is great.
店里的那个店员说这台很赞啊
Oh! Oh, the guy!
那个店员咩
Oh, pardon me.
原谅小的
I-I didn't realize you'd spoken to the guy.
我不知道是"那个店员"说的
Yeah, tell me,
告诉我
did the guy choose one with a 4K display
那个店员选了4K显示屏
and a Thunderbolt port?
还带有雷电接口的吗
- Yes. - Yeah?
-是的 -是吗
D-Did the guy make sure
那这个店员有没有
that this has a one-terabyte solid-state drive?
确保这台是有1TB固态硬盘的呢
- Yes. - Yeah?
-是的 -是吗
Oh, well, was this guy Rick from Computer Solutions on Colorado?
他是不是就是科罗拉多电脑店的里克呢
Yes.
是的
Yeah, well, he does know his stuff.
好吧 他的确是很懂行
After you wrap the body in reflective tape,
把主体用反光带包起来之后
the ends get Teflon tape so we can get a tight seal.
末端用铁氟龙胶带缠住 这样封口才会紧密
- Like this? - Yeah, perfect.
-这样吗 -完美
And it helps to have small, delicate fingers.
手指小巧灵活的人干这个比较有优势
So don't be discouraged if you can't do it as fast
所以你要是没有我跟霍华德快
as me and Howard.
不要太气馁哦
I don't know if we have enough solder
我们好像没有足够焊料
to finish these circuit boards.
来焊住这些电路板
We had a full spool yesterday.
昨天不好有剩一整个焊料线轴吗
What can I say,
我能说啥
I play hard, I solder even harder.
小爷性子野 焊接时更野
Sometimes he solders at home with his shirt off.
有时候他在家光膀子焊接东西
It's like a beer commercial.
简直像啤酒广告般狂野
Well, we got to make a run to the hardware store.
我们得跑一趟五金店了
How can you call yourself a scientist and run out of solder?
你怎么好意思自称科学家 结果没焊料
Well, funny story.
这事说起来好笑
So, we have plenty of the 60/40 tin-to-lead ratio solder,
我们有很多60/40比例的锡铅焊料
but the spools look a lot like the 63/37 tin-to...
但那个线轴看起来跟63/37的很像...
Honey, honey, honey, let me stop you.
宝贝 宝贝 你先停停
That is-is not a funny story.
这不是什么好笑的事
You want to come with us?
你想跟我们一起来吗
I'm kind of getting into the groove here.
我正开始进入节奏呢
Yeah, you guys run to the store
你们去店里买东西
and let the women handle the science for a change.
然后换女人来掌握科学吧
Okay.
We'll be back as soon as we can.
我们会尽快回来
Okay, so what...
所以 什么...
is solder?
是焊料
I suppose I should set this up.
我想我该先设置电脑
Or would you like to rob me of that, too?
还是你要把这份乐趣也剥夺掉啊
Knock it off or I'll start making W-H sounds
不许闹了 否则我要开始把有W的单词
for words that just have a W.
都念出WH的音
You wouldn't.
你才不会
"Hwatch" Me.
我"嘿"
Fine. I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
Thank you for the thoughtful gift.
谢谢你如此贴心的礼物
I really do appreciate it.
我真的很感激
As you know, I had become attached to my old laptop.
你也知道 我对我的旧电脑感情很深
But I'm sure, in time, that this one will...
但我相信 假以时日我会喜欢上...
Jeepers creepers,
我了个妈呀
that started up fast!
这开机也太快了吧
I thought you might like it.
我就猜你会喜欢
Look at the 4K resolution.
瞧瞧这4K的分辨率
Next time we Skype, I'm gonna count
下次我们视频的时候 我要数数
all those nostril hairs.
你到底有几根鼻毛
Or you could just look into my eyes.
或者你可以凝视我的双眼啊
But you only have two eyes.
但你只有两只眼睛啊
You got a lot of nostril hairs.
但鼻毛却有好多好多
Well, you know, as long as you're happy.
算了 你开心就好
I am.
超开心的
And Rick said you could bring in your old one to recycle it.
里克说你可以把旧电脑拿过去回收
Oh. Uh, no, no, no, thank you.
不了 多谢提醒
Oh, but he said you can get store credit.
但他说回收可以换积分
Well, no, I just... I-I don't want to recycle it.
不用 我不想送去回收
And I don't want store credit.
我也不想要积分
But why wouldn't...
但你为什么不...
Can we please change the subject?
我们能换个话题吗
O-Okay.
好吧
How 'bout we change it to why you're being weird about this?
不如我们来谈谈 你态度为什么变这么奇怪
I'm not being weird.
我的态度才不奇怪
It's hard to explain.
只是很难解释清楚
Sheldon, just tell me.
谢尔顿 实话实话就好啦
It might be easier to show you.
可能带你去看更直观
Okay.
好吧
We'd have to take your car.
我们得坐你的车去
All right.
And I'm gonna need you to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
你还得签一份保密协议
Well, I signed one before we slept together.
我们滚床单前 我也签过一份
Why not now?
现在再签一份有何不可
Penny says they're having fun working on the prototype.
佩妮说她们觉得倒腾原型挺有趣的
Remember when her fun was
还记得以前她觉得有趣的是
nightclubs and drinking games?
夜店和喝酒游戏吗
I know. I'm lowering the bar so slowly.
记得 我用超慢速降低她标准
This time next year she'll have a coin collection.
明年的这个时候 她会觉得收藏硬币很有趣
Excuse me.
请留步
You guys interested in a free screening of an upcoming movie?
两位有兴趣免费观看即将上映的电影吗
Oh. Sorry, we can't.
抱歉 我们没时间
Well, hang on. What movie is it?
等等 是什么电影
Oh, I can't tell you. But it does star Will Smith.
这我不能说 但主演有威尔·史密斯
Wait.
慢着
I bet it's Suicide Squad.
我敢说一定是《X特遣队》
将在2016年下半年上映的DC超级英雄电影
Let's check it out.
我们去看吧
What about the girls?
那我们的老婆怎么办
Penny just said they're having fun.
佩妮不是说她们挺开心的吗
Honestly, you want to wrap tape around
讲真 你想一下午都耗在
a bunch of pipe fittings all afternoon?
用胶带缠接管件上吗
Okay, we'll take 'em.
好吧 那就看吧
Okay.
But, I swear,
但我发誓
if it's Will Smith in Shark Tale 2,
如果是威尔·史密斯主演的《鲨鱼黑帮2》
2004年由威尔·史密斯配音的动画电影风评并不佳
it better be at least as good as the original.
那它最好不要比第一部还烂
I mean, it's crazy, isn't it?
真是难以置信
I moved here from Nebraska to be an actress,
我从家乡搬来这里是为了当女演员
and now I'm sitting in an engineering lab at Caltech
而我现在坐在加州理工的工程实验室
helping to build a prototype for a high-tech guidance system.
帮忙建一个高科技导向系统的原型
It is crazy.
的确难以置信
It's also crazy that I've made 14 of these
更让人难以置信的是 我已经弄好14个了
and you've made three.
你才弄好3个
Hey. Where are the guys?
你们老公都去哪儿了
Oh, they went to the store to get solder,
他们出去买焊料了
which is metal you melt to make science things.
就是那种能用火熔化做科学东西的金属
Since when do you work on weekends?
话说你怎么周末也上班啊
I'm an astrophysicist.
我是一位天体物理学家
The stars don't take a day off.
星星可是365天全年无休哟
You were home alone and had no one to play with?
你是在家寂寞 没人跟你玩吧
Well, the cleaning lady was there, but she doesn't like me.
清洁女工在 但她不喜欢我
You need any help?
需要帮忙吗
Not with Lightning McQueen here.
有"闪电树懒" 速度"飕飕"的
I think we're good.
我们来就行
Okay. That's cool.
好吧 那就好
I guess everybody's involved in this project but me.
人人都有份参与 唯独我除外
So... see ya.
那我走啦
I feel bad.
我觉得好内疚
Should we have asked him to stay?
我们要让他留下来吗
Yes.
Will you please tell me where we're going?
拜托你能告诉我 我们要去哪里吗
Sorry, you're on a need-to-know basis.
不行 有需要我会告诉你的
I'm driving the car.
我开着这辆车
I need to know.
我需要知道
Right.
对[右]
So where are we going?
我们这是要去哪儿
No, I meant turn right, and you missed it.
我是叫你往"右"拐 结果你开过了
Maybe you do need to know.
也许你真的需要知道
What are we gonna tell the girls?
我们要怎么对自己老婆说呢
It's not a problem.
这都不是事儿
I mean without lying.
我是说不撒谎的话
And now you've made it a problem.
现在你把这变成大事了
Come on. We're a couple of smart guys.
拜托 咱俩可是智商超群的人
I'm sure we can come up with a way to explain this
一定能想出一个既不破坏我们形象
that doesn't make us look bad.
又能合理解释的办法
The boys had to drive all the way to San Bernardino
他们俩为了焊料一路开到圣贝纳迪诺
for the solder and got a flat.
结果在路上爆胎了
They bought it.
她们相信了
But we're gonna have to put the spare on before we go back.
不过我们必须得在回家前把备胎换上
Oh, you're good at this.
你还真在行啊
Well, I lie a lot.
我是撒谎老手了
Hey, guys, thank you
欢迎各位
for being a part of our test screening.
参加我们今天的试映会
You're about to be one of the first audiences to see Suicide Squad.
你们将成为《X特遣队》的首批观众
You were right.
你说得对
Oh, I keep telling you--
我一直跟你说
good things happen to bad people.
坏人有好报
Uh, we're gonna get started in a couple minutes. Enjoy.
电影即将开始 祝观影愉快
Who are you texting?
你给谁发短信呢
Raj. He really wants to see this movie.
拉杰 他特别想看这部电影
Oh, he'll never make it in time.
他肯定赶不上了
I know. I want to make him feel bad.
我知道 所以我才故意折磨他一下
"Ha, ha. Leonard and I are about to see Suicide Squad.
"哈哈 我和莱纳德要看《X特遣队》了
Spoiler alert: when I see you I'm gonna spoil it."
剧透警告 下次见面就是我剧透之时"
You're a good friend.
你真是个好朋友
Okay.
好了
Would you ladies please leave the room for a moment?
两位女士可以暂时离开一下房间吗
Why?
为什么
I need to rub my genitals on their prototype.
我要用生殖器把他们的原型机全都蹭一遍
What's going on?
出什么事了
Leonard and Howard don't have a flat.
莱纳德和霍华德不是车爆胎
They went to the movies. Look.
他俩一起去看电影了 你们看
- Son of a bitch. - Un-freakin' believable.
-小兔崽子 -真他妈不敢相信
You know what? I'm gonna let them know
我要让他们知道
that I'm here with you and that they're busted.
我和你俩在一起 让他们像被抓奸在床
No. You know what? Don't. Don't.
不 别这么做
Let's let them think they're getting away with it.
就让他们以为自己成功骗过了我们
Yeah, let's see how deep a hole they can dig for themselves.
对 看看他们自掘坟墓能掘多深
Interesting.
有意思
I mean, it's not testicles on a cryostat,
虽然比不上在低温恒温器蹭蛋蛋
but I like it.
但我喜欢
Why do you have a storage unit?
你怎么会有一个储藏仓库
Just wait.
不急
How long have you had it?
你已经租了多久了
Just wait.
不急
Do you want me to hold that computer?
需要我帮你拿电脑吗
Just wai... You know what? Actually, yes, thank you.
不急...好呀 谢谢你
Welcome to my Fortress of Shame.
欢迎来到我的耻辱之堡
I'm sorry.
对不起
What-what am I looking at?
这都是些什么啊
It's basically everything I've ever owned.
这是我曾经拥有的每一件东西
Um, every book, every T-shirt,
每一本书 每一件T恤
every piece of broken electronics.
每一样坏掉的电子产品
Just... all of it.
所有的一切都在这里
All of it?
所有的一切吗
I have a Ziploc bag
我还有一个塑料封口袋
filled with all my old Ziploc bags.
用来装我所有用过的塑料封口袋
Okay.
好吧
I would like to tell you that
我要告诉你
there is nothing here to be ashamed of.
这里的一切没什么好羞愧的
So I'm gonna need a minute.
我需要一分钟来好好消化一下
All right, how are we gonna play this when they return?
等他们回来我们该作何反应呢
I know.
我知道
You guys should totally be making out with me.
你们俩应该跟我疯狂亲热
Sweetie, I know you think jokes like that are funny,
亲爱的 我知道你觉得这种玩笑很好笑
but do you really think you could handle
但你觉得自己真的有能力
making out with both of us?
能驾驭得住我俩吗
No, ma'am.
不 女王
Okay. Okay, how about this?
好了好了 这个如何
They don't know you're here with us,
他们不知道你和我们在一起
so you hide in the closet.
所以你就藏在这个柜子里
When they show up,
等他们回来
we'll hear whatever their dumb story is about where they were,
我们先听听他们编造出来的鬼故事
we'll pretend to believe them,
假装相信他们
and just when they think they got away with it,
等他们以为自己成功骗过去的时候
you jump out.
你就跳出来
Yeah, that's pretty good.
这个主意不错
I love it!
我太喜欢了
I'll be all like, "Busted!"
我会大叫 "抓到啦"
And they'll be like, "What?!"
他们会说 "什么鬼"
And then we'll all be like, "Oh, yeah!"
我们就一起说 "就是酱"
Yeah, I-I get it.
好好 我明白了
I wouldn't make out with me, either.
连我自己都不愿和我这种人亲热
In here is every clock radio I've ever owned.
这里有我拥有过的每一个收音机闹钟
Calculators, VHS tapes.
计算器 录像带
Sporting equipment.
运动器材
Y-You have sporting equipment?
你还有运动器材啊
Well, oh, it's just a... it's a... A golf ball
那只是一个...高尔夫球
that my brother threw at my head.
我哥哥拿来砸我的头的
You can still feel the dent.
砸下的坑现在还在呢
It's right next to the hockey puck dent.
就在冰球留下的坑旁边
Okay, why do you have a bin of pinecones?
你怎么还有一整盒的松果啊
I used to collect them as a child.
这是我小时候收集的
The spiral of scales open in
松果的鳞片螺旋的比例
the Fibonacci sequence.
按斐波那契列数排列
A fact that, when you tell your brother,
可当你把这事告诉你哥哥时
gets a golf ball thrown at your head.
他会拿高尔夫球砸你脑袋
So, why do you feel you need to save these things?
那你为什么觉得有必要留下这些东西呢
I'd like to say it's nostalgia,
说好听点 这叫怀旧
but every time I think of throwing anything away,
可实际是 每次我想扔掉某物时
my ears start to ring,
我就会开始耳鸣
and I get butterflies in my stomach.
内心忐忑得像有蝴蝶在我胃里乱飞
And then it feels like
飞着飞着
the butterflies get eaten by rats,
老鼠来了 蝴蝶被吃掉了
and then, the-the rats get eaten by...
接下来 老鼠又被吃掉了...
Okay. I get it. I get it.
行了 我懂了 懂了
It ends with dinosaurs.
最后来收尾的是恐龙
I'm sorry if you think less of me.
如果让你觉得瞧不起我 我很遗憾
I don't.
我没有
Really?
真的吗
'Cause every time I come in here,
因为我每次来这里
I think less of me.
都会瞧不起自己
Why?
为什么
Because I'm a fraud.
因为我是个骗子
No. I purport to be a man of the mind.
我嘴上说自己意志强大
I've been such a-a vocal champion of the singularity,
还总念叨着会有科技大突破
but how can I leave my body behind
可一个要舍弃自己的身体
and become one with the Internet
成为网络一部分的我本人
when I've never even thrown a toothbrush away?
怎么能连一根牙刷都舍不得扔
It's okay, Sheldon.
没关系 谢尔顿
You know, I... I've saved a lot of weird things, too.
我也有很多奇怪的东西不舍得扔掉
Like what?
比如什么
Did you know I have a microscope slide
你知道我有一片显微镜玻片
with a little bit of tissue
上面有一点点小组织
from the first brain I ever dissected?
来自我第一个解剖的大脑
I have an old teddy bear
我有一个旧泰迪熊
I secretly wiped my nose on for years.
我偷偷用它擦了好多年鼻子
It's not a contest.
这不是比赛
Okay, here they come.
好 他们回来了
Go hide.
藏起来
Oh, man, when I come out of the closet,
天了噜 等我出了柜
I'm gonna nail those guys!
要把他们都干倒
Yeah, I heard it. Shut up.
好 我听出哪里有歧义了 闭嘴
Hey, what's this?
这是怎么回事
Listen, we did a stupid thing.
听我说 我们干了件蠢事
We went to a movie and lied about it,
我们跑去看了场电影 还撒了谎
but we feel bad
但我们知道错了
and want to make it up to you.
想补偿你们
So, these are for you, and if you're not too mad,
这花送给你们 你们要是不那么生气
we'd love to take you guys to dinner.
就赏个脸跟我们共进晚餐吧
Yeah. Anywhere you want.
对 去哪儿吃都行
Well, thank you for being honest.
谢谢你们的坦诚
Yeah. You know, I want to be upset,
对 我本来想发火的
but we did kind of have fun working on the prototype.
但我们做原型的确做得挺开心的
Don't forgive them! Stay mad at them!
别原谅他们 保持你们的怒气
What is he doing in there?
他在里面干嘛呢
Busting you!
抓到你们咯
It's okay. They apologized.
没关系 他们道歉了
Yeah, it's fine.
对 没事了
Well this is kind of anti-climactic.
这结局略显平淡啊
You know what wasn't anti-climactic?
你知道什么结局不平淡吗
The end of the movie. Get this.
那电影的结局 听好了
No spoilers! No spoilers!
不要剧透 不要剧透
And he's back in the closet.
他又"进柜"了
Ready for dinner?
去吃晚餐吧
Yeah.
好呀
Should we invite Raj?
我们要不要叫上拉杰啊
Yes.
So, no one else knows about this?
这事没有人知道吗
Only you.
只有你
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你信任我
What good is having a girlfriend
有女朋友的好处就是
if you can't unload your psychological sewage on her?
可以把自己的心理垃圾扔给她啊
That's me, your emotional outhouse.
没错 我就是你的情绪茅坑
You know,
知道吗
if you ever decide you want to do something about this,
如果某天你决定要处理这些东西
I'm-I'm here for you.
我会陪着你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I wouldn't even know how to begin.
我都不知道从哪下手好
Baby steps, I guess.
一点点来吧
I suppose I could try getting rid of the golf ball.
我可以先试着把这高尔夫球扔掉
Oh. Okay.
好呀
I will always have the dent to remember it by.
反正我脑袋上自带纪念"坑"了
You did it.
你做到了
Do you feel okay?
感觉还好吗
Actually, yes.
其实还可以
I do.
真的
Well, I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
I'm glad I told you about the storage unit.
我很高兴把储藏仓库的事告诉了你
Well, I feel closer to you now.
我现在感觉跟你更亲近了
Oh, I feel closer to you, too.
我也感觉跟你更亲近了
You know,
话说
it's still a couple of hours until my bedtime.
距离我上床睡觉的时间 还有几个小时呢
What did you have in mind?
你有什么想法吗
You look amazing.
你的容颜太惊人了
I mean, this resolution is remarkable.
这个分辨率 我跟你讲 绝了
I really had to go home for this?
有必要为了这事赶我回家吗
Yes, but it's like you're right here in the room.
有啊 感觉就像你就在我房里一样
And yet, I'm not.
可是我并不在
But I feel like I could reach out and touch you.
感觉我一伸手就能碰到你
And yet, you can't.
可是你并不能
I know!
就是说啊